Roxy and disgruntled porcupines avatars are confusing me lol
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT ONE

Post by Zany Dex »

Snow Dog wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Thank you indi for looking back and seeing that it was S~V~S that first suggested the idea that Epignosis was framed. Coupled with what BF is saying about them doing that in a past game is interesting and something to keep in mind.
Snow Dog wrote:@Roxy, that's no problem. I hope we can put any misunderstandings behind us.

@reywaS....why do you think I am a baddie or rogue?

@everyone else. I want to believe Epignosis is civ which is why I think he is framed, but of course that solely relies on that belief. Certainly it was a gamble if was the baddies trying to frame him. But maybe worthwhile to get two civvies in a row down.
Why do you want to believe Epignosis is civvie?
Just a feeling. From his posting. His manner. Just seems civ to me. I still find these things hard to tell though.
Didn't you think Juliets was civ last game? Don't be so sure snow dog as more people can lie through their teeth when mafia is concerned.
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Why HeMan b/c they are both so full of awesome?? :D

@Porcu - it is sad how she hates low posters even those that are not even playing :p
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

Well given what Roxy is saying regarding MP having suspicion, perhaps it wasn't a lynch switch but instead some sort of vote manipulation. IE MP got lynched because he really did have the most votes, for whatever reason. It would be a hard sell.... but theoretically possible, I guess. I'm still leaning Epi is bad.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Although to add to my previous thought, given that there is only one mafia team, and given that they also want the rogue dead because its one of their goals in order to win the game, I personally think they would probably be more concerned with getting rid of the really "good" players. Don't get me wrong, every person is valuable, whether you post a lot or a little. I'm just saying that MP has been playing a long time, posts often and has a lot of content. How accurately he perceives things as a civvie, I don't know. But he does put a lot of time and effort into the game. In general, you don't like having that type of person as an enemy, so I don't necessarily see eliminating him when they had the chance as being very outrageous. I hope that makes some sense.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:Although to add to my previous thought, given that there is only one mafia team, and given that they also want the rogue dead because its one of their goals in order to win the game, I personally think they would probably be more concerned with getting rid of the really "good" players. Don't get me wrong, every person is valuable, whether you post a lot or a little. I'm just saying that MP has been playing a long time, posts often and has a lot of content. How accurately he perceives things as a civvie, I don't know. But he does put a lot of time and effort into the game. In general, you don't like having that type of person as an enemy, so I don't necessarily see eliminating him when they had the chance as being very outrageous. I hope that makes some sense.
It does.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

blindfaeth wrote:Although to add to my previous thought, given that there is only one mafia team, and given that they also want the rogue dead because its one of their goals in order to win the game, I personally think they would probably be more concerned with getting rid of the really "good" players. Don't get me wrong, every person is valuable, whether you post a lot or a little. I'm just saying that MP has been playing a long time, posts often and has a lot of content. How accurately he perceives things as a civvie, I don't know. But he does put a lot of time and effort into the game. In general, you don't like having that type of person as an enemy, so I don't necessarily see eliminating him when they had the chance as being very outrageous. I hope that makes some sense.
Makes a lot of sense. As a baddie you want to get rid of the most analytical civs.

linki
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

I was actually thinking the very same thing. MP is always a very vocal player with valid points and can read people pretty well. The fact that he was civ could have made him a huge target for the baddies right away, just for the fact that he knows what he is doing when it comes to mafia
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

Roxy wrote:@Rey - I agree with you but still why MP? He was under some suspicion as well. Why not, for example, Porcu who had no suspicions, except from llama's "random" vote.
BF made a great point. They used it to get rid of someone that could cause them problems the longer he stayed around? The baddie lynch switch is essentially an extra nk.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

If I'm so awesome, I should deserve a rezz! Just saying. :D :srsnod:

Okay, I realize everyone gets the point, I'd really love to have a rezz because I was really enjoying this game. I'll seriously stop posting and go back to being dead now. :rip:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If I'm so awesome, I should deserve a rezz! Just saying. :D :srsnod:

Okay, I realize everyone gets the point, I'd really love to have a rezz because I was really enjoying this game. I'll seriously stop posting and go back to being dead now. :rip:
We can hope. ;)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Roxy wrote:Why HeMan b/c they are both so full of awesome?? :D

@Porcu - it is sad how she hates low posters even those that are not even playing :p
:haha:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

bf - If it was purposely switched to MP - I have to ask who would do it D 1? Who had suspicion on them and may have been worried enough to want to get rid of him?

The more I think about this the more I bang my hed on the desk at work lol!

@MP - one can hold out hope always!

@Juliets - <3
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:If I'm so awesome, I should deserve a rezz! Just saying. :D :srsnod:

We can hope. ;)
I would heartily endorse an MP rez from the Cow, if the Cow is so amenable.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hey everyone! Just catching up right now. I'm pulling a few quotes here and there since I posted last night. I've also collected my thoughts some more from the events of Day 1 so I will give my opinions there too. It might not be right away because I have to leave the house soon and run a few errands, but sometime tonight you will get a decent post from me.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. Here's some of my thoughts so far. I will stick mostly to talking about the lynch switch and a bit about Epignosis/Elochin.

I definitely think it was a baddie switch. Whether it was to save or frame Epignosis, I'm not entirely sure yet. But to people who are saying that they don't think the baddies would "waste" a lynch switch to save a civ, I strongly disagree. In the current scenario, they get to lynch a civvie, frame another one, and then watch that other one get lynched (because I would be very shocked if Epig doesn't finish in the top 2 in terms of votes tomorrow). So you get the civs to waste the first 2 lynches of the game, and create mass amounts of confusion, wild guesses, and conspiracy theories. And I believe one of the main focuses of a baddie role is to create as much confusion as possible. Trust me, that's how I play every time I get a baddie role. I would ask MP to back me up on this one since I've mentioned it to him a lot, but he's dead and can't comment on in-game stuff unfortunately. :(

As for llama, he's said some things that have really made me turn my head. His wanting to look at low posters on Day 1 and then voting for DP with the reason he gave doesn't sit well with me at all. I think either him or Epig will be getting lynched tomorrow honestly, because those appear to be the 2 people garnering the most suspicion. With He-Man and SD not far behind it seems. However, I don't think both llama and Epig have the same alignment, so I would throw out any theories about them trying to save/help each other. I think one is civ and one is bad, but I'm not sure which is which yet.

Alright, I hate to cut this post off in the middle, but I have to go run and errand or two. I will be back after that with some of the quotes I've pulled from today.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I am going to move the post back tonight about an hour 630 is a horrible time for me as I am typically just getting home. I also want to apologize in advance as tonight's post will be brief. I'm on some heavy duty headache medicine. :offtobed: :solitary:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

No apologies necessary, Ms. Kate. :daisy:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Elohcin voted me too because she's mean and hates low posters. :ninja:
Those mean low-poster haters come after you quite often, lol.
Kate wrote:I am going to move the post back tonight about an hour 630 is a horrible time for me as I am typically just getting home. I also want to apologize in advance as tonight's post will be brief. I'm on some heavy duty headache medicine. :offtobed: :solitary:

Feel better, Sunshine~ we're ready when you are Image
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

Kate wrote:I am going to move the post back tonight about an hour 630 is a horrible time for me as I am typically just getting home. I also want to apologize in advance as tonight's post will be brief. I'm on some heavy duty headache medicine. :offtobed: :solitary:
:hug:
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Indiglo was finishing up a day mining. It had been a good day. She found diamonds and iron! Remembering what had happened to Stevie she was going to pack it in early. As she was turned to leave she couldn't believe her eyes! What luck, before her stood Herobrine, eyes glowing as bright as the sun. No one will ever believe I found the elusive mob! She stopped packing and reached for her camera, as she did the sun went down and Herobrine hit her in the head with a hammer.

Svs also wary of mining at night was on her way home at dusk. Suddenly she felt nervous. She dropped all her items and ran into a nearby shelter and slammed the door. A disheartened skeleton on slinked away in the fading daylight.

Some one stumbled upon an old pile of iron. Hey I think I remember seeing something about this on youtube.

indiglo has been killed by Herobrine.
MP has been resurrected.

Please don't post until I say so.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

ok, all PMs have been sent. If you think you should get one and didnt please let me know.

You can post now.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY TWO

Post by Snow Dog »

Welcome back Alex!!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

I just wanted to point out to help us, The Aether Portal took He man off the poll. Who has been on his side that we can try to conclude is also a Civ?
Also trying to understand, so the Rogue killed Indiglo and then SVS was almost killed by the baddies? Is that what went down?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:Welcome back Alex!!!!
Yes, the Cow def helped out :D
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:I just wanted to point out to help us, The Aether Portal took He man off the poll. Who has been on his side that we can try to conclude is also a Civ?
Also trying to understand, so the Rogue killed Indiglo and then SVS was almost killed by the baddies? Is that what went down?
I would say so.

Plus..as this is your first game I must say you are a very observant and logical player.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

RIPiywg indigo. Wb MP!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

RIP Indiglo! I had felt you were definitely civvie. And welcome back, Alex!

Remainder of my previous post coming shortly.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:I just wanted to point out to help us, The Aether Portal took He man off the poll. Who has been on his side that we can try to conclude is also a Civ?
I would say so.

Plus..as this is your first game I must say you are a very observant and logical player.
He is, isn't he?
Could be that be that he's just a natural, he's familiar with mafia because of BF, or he's being coached. :biggrin:

SVS, you are just becoming a big ball of WIFOM for this game arn't you...
Either the baddies are doing it for you or you are doing it to yourself.

I really need to read the roles. In the morning, I think.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

RIPiywg, Indiglo :(

Welcome back, MP! :D

And very good observations, Boogs!
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I re-read the roles after the kill happened to try to see if I got any weird vibes from who did what and wanted to try to see what good things had helped us.

I have played a Mafia kind of game with BF called Avalon but I don't do very well. As for logical, I play a lot of board games so i am very "analysis paralysis" if you will XD
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG Indi! I was leaning civvie on you. :(

I think it's odd that the mafia chose to kill S~V~S who had some suspicion on her. :ponder:
ImageImage

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. Here's some quotes from since I posted last night that caught my eye.
He-Man wrote: So you think llama is bad but the lynch got switched to MP a civ? Wassup Wid that?

That switch was not one a civvie would use IMO. No way no how!
More of the same. Again, while I don't think it's a huge probability that there was civvie involvement with the lynch switch, I don't think you can necessarily put the blinders on here. Goodness knows we've had enough of that in this game already.
thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
A more interesting game? You can have many suspicions, doesn't mean everyone has to vote it.
There is a point to this game, you know. Civvies try to get rid of baddies and vice versa. Kinda need to play stategicly. :ponder:

If you have just said your first sentence, I would've said "okay, makes sense to me"...but no. :eye:
I play to have fun. If I manage to win while having fun, great, but fun is my priority. I happen to think it is more fun when suspicion and votes are spread around than when there are a series of unanimous lynch votes.
Okay. This quote from llama REALLY rubbed me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I think llama is a very careful and logical person when it comes to mafia. Which is why I've been surprised to see such a lack of either one from him this game. I don't think it necessarily means he's bad yet (key word being 'yet'), but given how he acted in his first 2 games, right now it feels like he's done a complete 180. So I have no clue how to feel about him, other than that I'm not getting any warm fuzzies from him this time around.
Roxy wrote: When you first posted that you thought Epig was framed I had to wonder why you jumped immediately to this conclusion. You said at first you did not see the case and felt it was a baddie drive to Epig. Now you say you see the case on Epig though you still hold out it was a frame.
This was a response to llama from Roxy. At least I'm pretty sure it was llama (if anybody could clarify for me on that one, that would be terrific). Because how I comment on this depends on who it was. Sorry! I had the quote pulled up in a separate tab before I left for awhile, and now I can't remember who it is about.

I'd also like to start hearing more about these things from people who are not named llama, He-Man, or Snow Dog. I went through an entire page where the top half was almost nothing but He-Man and Snow Dog going back and forth with each other with a few posts from Russ. The second half of that page was a lot of He-Man and llama if memory serves me right, along with a noticeable bit from Snow Dog and one or two other people. I would like to hear other opinions a bit more often, because I'm starting to fell like a lot of dialogue in this game is being controlled by only a few select people.

Linki, and lots of it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

MP, I am glad you are back. While your ability is valuable, I think your insights are more valuable, especially now that we KNOW you are a civilian.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG Indi! I was leaning civvie on you. :(

I think it's odd that the mafia chose to kill S~V~S who had some suspicion on her. :ponder:
I did?

And ripiywg Indi~
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

Boogs wrote:I re-read the roles after the kill happened to try to see if I got any weird vibes from who did what and wanted to try to see what good things had helped us.

I have played a Mafia kind of game with BF called Avalon but I don't do very well. As for logical, I play a lot of board games so i am very "analysis paralysis" if you will XD
I have to agree with everyone else. I believe you are going to be a very valuable player.

RIP Indiglo and welcome back MP. Glad to have you here again. :yay:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

RIP indi IYWG we were thinking a bit alike I was thinking you were good.

WB Socktabulous can't wait to hear your input on Epig/SVS.

This failed NK of SVS feels like a totes wifom event.
My. Hed. Spins.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Teeth - that quote was directed to llama it was directed to SVS.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:Teeth - that quote was NOT directed to llama it was directed to SVS.
Ebwop
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hmm, so far 2 people have said wifom in relation to the failed kill of myself, while a third has implied I was suspicious, all for no real reason I can see.

Could you elaborate? What suspicion? Why wifom? I really am seriously perplexed.

I would like you to explain this. Then we can get "OMG SVS is a baddie" out of the way, and start lynching the real baddies.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:
This failed NK of SVS feels like a totes wifom event.
My. Hed. Spins.
Why? I would seriously like an explanation of why this is so Wifom-y. Had it been a failed kill of Epig or maybe Llama, I could see it.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Perhaps the baddies retreated to their chat room to regroup.

Don't see how any of these guys can survive a nightkill:
Zombie - An undead mob. Decides who sends in the kill each night, can switch one lynch during the game.
Spider - Creepy huge arachnid. Each night he scares the heck out of a player thus insanifying him for the next day period.
Skeleton - A reanimated bunch of bones. His vote is worth 2, he can split his votes via PM.
Creeper - A creepy green creature. Each night he creeps up on a player and blocks his ability for the night.
\

With the possible exception of the Creeper blocking his own teammate, the Skelton, I believe it was in the post, thereby wasting two powers in one night in a speed game for the sole reason of giving one player who was not under one hell of a lot of suspicion some cred.

Awesome plan.

Other than that, I don't see how this team could survive a self directed kill.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy wrote:Teeth - that quote was directed to llama it was directed to SVS.
Oooooo. Well then I completely misunderstood that quote. I thought it was directed at llama. Carry on then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Holy Henry Cow, I’m alive! :yay: Thank you, O Great Cow, this is fantastic. It was killing me to read all of these posts but not able to speak about it because a few minutes after I died I began realizing what’s going on here.

RIP indiglo. That is a damn shame. I was really hoping you'd be alive if I came back. :rip:

I have a TON of content coming, so be patient and give me a bit here.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

SVS - I was waiting for your response to my posts today. I specifically asked you questions. One is in a quote that Teeth made that I even say in a post was directed to you not llama.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:Perhaps the baddies retreated to their chat room to regroup.

Don't see how any of these guys can survive a nightkill:
Zombie - An undead mob. Decides who sends in the kill each night, can switch one lynch during the game.
Spider - Creepy huge arachnid. Each night he scares the heck out of a player thus insanifying him for the next day period.
Skeleton - A reanimated bunch of bones. His vote is worth 2, he can split his votes via PM.
Creeper - A creepy green creature. Each night he creeps up on a player and blocks his ability for the night.
\

With the possible exception of the Creeper blocking his own teammate, the Skelton, I believe it was in the post, thereby wasting two powers in one night in a speed game for the sole reason of giving one player who was not under one hell of a lot of suspicion some cred.

Awesome plan.

Other than that, I don't see how this team could survive a self directed kill.
Actually it is a good plan to give someone on their team instant civ cred. The longer you totally ignore my posts and then try and insinuate that that I am in some chat room plotting the more my nose twitches. I do not have bts so I have no chat to be in.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not ignoring anything, there is nothing to ignore.

And no one would waste two powers like that in one night in a speed game for no tangible benefit.

So, what do you think of Llama, Roxy?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I can't see what question you are asking, can you please re-ask it? I somehow have managed to miss it.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”