Total votes: 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY TWO

Post by Tangrowth »

Screw it, I'm voting Epig for the reasons I just said above, and that way I don't have to feel pressured to come back in time. I hope everyone else does the same and that they don't mind that I made a unilateral decision about that, but it seems we'd be OK with this option. We can rid ourselves of Elohcin tomorrow, assuming the very likely result of Robert being bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I say we lynch Epignosis over Elohcin just because he was the one with the most votes yesterday and because llama already has 2 votes and Epig has 1. it really doesn't matter, but I think we need to decide on one of them and just go with it, so I say Epig. But it doesn't matter. You guys decide, I'll be back to vote later, because I really need to study without a distraction for a few hours, but I couldn't help coming back to look, lol.

Wait a minute.

Now who is squashing discussion?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I stand by my original Epig suspicion. And likely my vote will be going there.
After thinking things over overnight I am willing to give SVS tbod for now. Though others may not agree her behavior right after the MP's lynch felt very nose twitching. Her ott response to MP last night is what gave me pause.

I feel like I could almost have written Ambray's post myself and do find myself agreeing with much of her post. Except I do think any member of a baddie team can send in the kill PM. Most games I have played anyone can send in the kills but still must specify who is in fact doing the killing.

Snow Dog - your suspicion of HeMan hinges on Epig being civ or mafia? And you will retract your entire suspicion if Epig is bad?
Nice backdoor you have there.
;)
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Linki with SE: It makes absolutely NO sense the Diamond Sword saved him. Remember, the Diamond Sword has both a stop and a switch, and the baddies only have a switch. Since Diamond Sword has no BTSC, I incredibly doubt that role would use the switch when they cannot be sure anyone is civ or bad. I realize we can be paranoid, but I really think we don't have a better option than Epig. But I think you're right in that their hand was forced to use the lynch switch, even though they might not have wanted to.
The reason I didnt completely rule out the diamond sword is because it has a *secret* as part of its role. I think theres a small chance it could have been some sort of power where the diamond sword would know epi was a civvie and then to save him? I dunno, its a stretch but i'm not ruling it out.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Snow Dog - your suspicion of HeMan hinges on Epig being civ or mafia? And you will retract your entire suspicion if Epig is bad?
Nice backdoor you have there.
I won't retract my suspicion if that makes you feel any better.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let me ask everyone a question before you take a chip off my block.

If MP were not revealed to be the Armor- in other words, if he had not been lynched- would you believe him? Would you trust him?

I've never participated in a Mafia event with him, but I'm telling you, even outed as a civilian, he isn't acting like a civilian. He's acting wildly. Ask yourself:

1. How is he so certain of himself on Day 2 when he was dead on Night 1?
2. Why is he so desperate to get everyone to believe him and telling them to "just trust" him?
3. Why is he twisting my words around?

++++

There's been so much talk about Zombies and Mafia that hardly an eye has turned to the question of Herobrine. I want to do that, and then I want to raise a theory or two that I have.

All of the role descriptions have something to do with the actual object / entity represented in the picture. Armor protects people. The Golem blocks. The potion practices chemistry. Etc. I take it that Herobrine is no exception.

Herobrine "looks like Stevie." What if he can look like something else? I did some reading and found out he doesn't even exist in Minecraft. He's more of a hoax. He's retextured objects. Suppose he can, upon being lynched the first time, look like armor, and then come back? When I try to consider secret roles, I ask myself, "If I were designing this, what power would I give this role?" And I think that's what I would do- make Herobrine look like something he isn't.

And we were not told that the Cow resurrected MP.

I think MovingPictures07 is Herobrine or has something to do with Herobrine.

Crazy theory, but I'm in good company with it.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Roxy wrote: I feel like I could almost have written Ambray's post myself and do find myself agreeing with much of her post. Except I do think any member of a baddie team can send in the kill PM. Most games I have played anyone can send in the kills but still must specify who is in fact doing the killing.

Same for the games I've played. Anyone on the team can send it in, but if someone blocks the role with it written as their power, it doesn't go through.

However, I have also played a game where I was in a baddie team and I sent in the kill even though it wasn't my power, the team leader was blocked that night, yet the power still went through as I sent it.

So you never know and it is worth checking! :D

linki - Well Epig, as I have said previously and MP has said himself, he has no info. This is all theory. So it doesn't matter to me either way if he's confirmed or not.

Simple answer.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

@Epi. I think that's rather a briliant idea. I guess anything is possible in these games. I was actually thinking if such a thing might be possible earlier. But what about the real Character that MP is supoposed to be...ax was it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I thought of a flaw Rob. herbivore or whatever killed on night 1 after MP was lynched....so how could he?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:@Epi. I think that's rather a briliant idea. I guess anything is possible in these games. I was actually thinking if such a thing might be possible earlier. But what about the real Character that MP is supoposed to be...ax was it?
According to the Day 1 lynch, he was revealed to be the Full Iron Armor.

And if this is the case, then that means the real Full Iron Armor is around here and knows I'm right too.
Snow Dog wrote:I thought of a flaw Rob. herbivore or whatever killed on night 1 after MP was lynched....so how could he?
Herbivore. :haha:

If him being the Armor was a charade, perhaps being dead was too.

Or it may be that Herobrine resurrected and recruited MP.

What I'm saying is that MP isn't acting like I know him to act, especially on a Day TWO. I don't think he's on our side anymore, if he even was in the first place.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:@Epi. I think that's rather a briliant idea. I guess anything is possible in these games. I was actually thinking if such a thing might be possible earlier. But what about the real Character that MP is supoposed to be...ax was it?

And if this is the case, then that means the real Full Iron Armor is around here and knows I'm right too.
Snow Dog wrote:I thought of a flaw Rob. herbivore or whatever killed on night 1 after MP was lynched....so how could he?

What I'm saying is that MP isn't acting like I know him to act, especially on a Day TWO. I don't think he's on our side anymore, if he even was in the first place.
Has anyone NOT posted since Mp's lynch?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm folding towels at the moment, but I can check after that.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm folding towels at the moment, but I can check after that.
Well I'll check too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Indiglo died that very night. Maybe she was the reaL armor. her only post since was a picture waving hello (or goodbye) no words itself. Could be she was told she was not allowed to speak. Of course she can oprove me wrong right now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

Good grief! That was one hell of a catch up LOL!

I agree with MP with regard to Epignosis - I was already at the point that I thought him probably bad based on thread AND the lynch switch. The business regarding S~V~S - I could actually see the WIFOM argument against her because she has done this in a few games and it worked out well for her. But I can also see that she could be civvie. I also wanted to point out that she only seemed to go after llama in the thread after he said something or another that got her upset... so possibly a bit of tunnel vision regarding her case on llama.

There is not much left to be said that hasn't already been said about S~V~S and Epignosis - at great length, so I won't repeat the same stuff over again.

As for the lynch switch itself - I agree with the theory that it is conceivable that Epignosis and llama are both baddies and thus why the lynch switch was used.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thats is quite a stretch there Epig but huge points for your "theory". But as Snow Dog kindly pointed out - Herobrine killed when MP was deaded. Once deaded you cannot use your power unless rezz'ed. Since he was just rezz'ed last night he would not have been able to use his ability.

indi as being deaded also cannot confirm nor deny your post b/c she is not allowed to post on topic. She can however post whatever she feels that is off topic. Not sure why you think she can post and prove you wrong?

Also I think LT is the only one who has not posted. She may have been silenced.

MP is body armor. None of your theories even come close to prove otherwise but as I said bonus points for trying! <3

All in all I still think you are bad. I stand by my original suspcion when I voted you last time. This outlandish theory only proves to cement my suspicion as you are grasping for straws wildly.

Snow Dog - no that will not make me feel better tbh - it makes me just want to keep an eye on you, thats all.

Linky - ah there is LT now so idk but I think everyone has posted.
;)
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Snow Dog wrote:Indiglo died that very night. Maybe she was the reaL armor. her only post since was a picture waving hello (or goodbye) no words itself. Could be she was told she was not allowed to speak. Of course she can oprove me wrong right now.

Er, she's dead. She can't have any more impact on the game. :confused:

:rip:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also the part about indi is directed at Snow Dog .
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:

Snow Dog - no that will not make me feel better tbh - it makes me just want to keep an eye on you, thats all.
Nonsense.

If Epi is proved bad I can hardly suspect He man of still being bad can I? Unless he is Herobine. which I'm sure he isn't.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Nonsense.

If Epi is proved bad I can hardly suspect He man of still being bad can I? Unless he is Herobine. which I'm sure he isn't.
Why are you sure He Man isn't Herobine?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Nonsense.

Change that to...I don't think he is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Nonsense.

I grant that the odds are against it, but do you have any other reason for that thought?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Wow another huge catch-up! But I love the discussion going on.

First, Epig, I think your theory is really stretching and only serves to make you look more like a desperate baddie in my mind. As was already pointed out, Herobrine killed last night so MP can't have been him. And even if Herobrine hadn't killed, if someone else was Body Armor, they would have spoken up by now (indiglo posted during the night and if she was Body Armor, she would have used that opportunity to say MP wasn't that role).

Also Epignosis, having played many games over the years with MP, I can say that this is exactly how he acts when he has a theory--good or bad. So I don't think he insistence on getting you lynched is indicative of him having been recruited or any such thing. There is a civvie rezzer and I prefer to apply Occam's Razor--MP was lynched, he was revealed to be a civvie role, the civvie rezzer resurrected him--nothing nefarious about it.

I am going to *vote Epignosis* now because my opinion on his allegiance hasn't changed since yesterday when I also felt he was bad.
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well Rob made a second theory. The possibilty that he was rezzed and recruited by the mafia.

That is still possible.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

I feel comfortable voting now. Epi's theory is just not possible. MP was dead and the rogue killed. I've seen enough.

Vote: Epignosis
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:if someone else was Body Armor, they would have spoken up by now (indiglo posted during the night and if she was Body Armor, she would have used that opportunity to say MP wasn't that role).
This. The more Rob posts, the less I trust him. His arguments about MP not being who he seems to be are built on nothing other than a desire for Epi to save himself.

Snow Dog's hypothesis is possible, but I see no reason to assume that at this point. If Rob turns out civvie, it will be a different matter.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Nonsense.

I grant that the odds are against it, but do you have any other reason for that thought?
Yes
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yeah, I'm really not liking these recent happenings so...

votes Epi
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Yeah, I'm really not liking these recent happenings so...

votes Epi
Well that's really descriptive of you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Yeah, I'm really not liking these recent happenings so...

votes Epi
It's in keeping with everything else he's said so far this game. I don't know why people are so intent on giving him a free pass when he refuses to participate.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm totally stuck on not knowing who to vote for. Whoever it is will be "why did you vote for blank"?

I can simply not vote, right?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes Epi
It's in keeping with everything else he's said so far this game. I don't know why people are so intent on giving him a free pass when he refuses to participate.
No one is giving him a free pass, but what is there to indicate that he's a baddie at this point? Have you played many games with him?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes Epi
I am getting lynched BECAUSE I participated. Now I know better. Just remain quiet. Poke your head in every now and then and nod. You'll at least make it to Day 2 or 3 because it's "bad form" and really suspicious to vote off the quiet ones.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epi's theory seems pure nonsense to me because of MP having been dead at the time. From a guy whose posts have, as I said before, been rigorously logical, it doesn't fit. I feel a lot better voting Epi now than before (not that I felt very bad about it before, anyway).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

*Votes Epi*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Epi I'm really sorry. I had suspicions like i said you and Elohcin were working together as baddies, but I do have to conclude i agree with MP dead that doesn't make sense. I already voted for llama, but I want to say i feel I was wrong about you and you seem very frantic to survive now and are def either Baddie or Rogue. Hoping you turn up bad and we have flushed one Baddie out.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

I am going to vote Epignosis - I think the case against him is strong and his recent supposition that MP could be any role, other than the one we know he is, was a weak attempt to save himself.

*vote Epignosis*
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Voting Epig.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epig and llama - this is just Porcu's playstyle. Just as Epig's is to come up with theories and llama's is to comment and give suspicions a lot. Nothing should be held against him simply b/c of his playstyle. Everyone has a right to play as they want. But it is your right to be suspcious of it not knowing him the way the rest of us do.

Snow Dog - nonsense you say? It may be but I still think you bear watching.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes Epi
This.

Votes DP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Snow Dog - nonsense you say? It may be but I still think you bear watching.
I don't know what this means.
I think He Man is bad. Simple as that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LittleTiger wrote:I am going to vote Epignosis - I think the case against him is strong and his recent supposition that MP could be any role, other than the one we know he is, was a weak attempt to save himself.
Actually, it wasn't. I really think there is more going on than a confirmed civilian got resurrected. :)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes Epi
This.

Votes DP
Talk about a really sudden vote. :O
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

I think ill vote epig too. The cases of him being good vs evil seems pretty stacked up on the evil side. However, if he flips civ, i'm going to be majorly confused.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All aboard! The "baddie bandwagon" is leaving the station! :haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

votes Epi
This.

Votes DP
Talk about a really sudden vote. :O
I know. I saw no point in wasting any more time. I couldn't decide and I thought you were more suspicious than most (besides He man) Sorry. But you are safe at least. ;)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Epig and llama - this is just Porcu's playstyle.
It may be his playstyle, but it doesn't mean he is good.
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote: Talk about a really sudden vote. :O
Talk about another one.

*Votes DP*

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also I may as well vote now as well *votes the Epig*

Linky with Snow Dog - you said 'Nonsense' to one of my posts I was just responding - now you know what it meant. :)

also your vote on DP is suspicious b/c you have laid out zero suspicions on him except he is not posting enough to suit you. With all the others who have been talked about and all the thread evidence given to them why you would choose to vote this way only serves to make you more suspicious imo.
You even considered not voting which is hilarious with all the different suspicions abounding in this thread. I think I was right to be suspicious of you Day 0 and Day 1. Just b/c you think he is safe he may not be remember MP's lynch???
;)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Epig and llama - this is just Porcu's playstyle.
It may be his playstyle, but it doesn't mean he is good.
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote: Talk about a really sudden vote. :O
Talk about another one.

*Votes DP*
Any reason you're targeting me in particular? Not any other lower posters?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Also I may as well vote now as well *votes the Epig*

Linky with Snow Dog - you said 'Nonsense' to one of my posts I was just responding - now you know what it meant. :)

also your vote on DP is suspicious b/c you have laid out zero suspicions on him except he is not posting enough to suit you. With all the others who have been talked about and all the thread evidence given to them why you would choose to vote this way only serves to make you more suspicious imo.
You even considered not voting which is hilarious with all the different suspicions abounding in this thread. I think I was right to be suspicious of you Day 0 and Day 1. Just b/c you think he is safe he may not be remember MP's lynch???
I meant I don't know what bear watching means. Still don't.
If I was baddie I would follow the crowd and vote Epi. As an independant civ I voted with conscience.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”