54%

Total votes: 13
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT TWO

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:It seems I can't shake of some peoples suspicions.
What do you think, Snow Dog? Who's your highest suspect, currently, now?
I'm looking at all the later voters for Epignosis. DP voted fairly early so I think he must be civ after all. Sorry DP. SE is worth looking at imo.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm looking at all the later voters for Epignosis. DP voted fairly early so I think he must be civ after all. Sorry DP. SE is worth looking at imo.
Sorry for posting again. I should have compared this second lynch with the first before making these judgements. I will do so.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

S~V~S wrote:
Ambray wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Wait a second, Sofi~ you think Russ was trying to kill Elo instead of Epig, yet you want her NKed?

You think Russ might have known Epig was bad since they were teammates, and then advocated lynching someone else, whom i would presume was not on his team, and you want to have that someone else NKed?

Now I think we need to know her affiliation even more, if it is possible that Epigs bad teammate was saying "lynch Elo, not Epig", would that not indicate that she was not on that team?

And I said TO MY MIND. If she comes up bad, numerically, I doubt Llama was on that team, the way the Day One lynch went down.

But do you think Elo might be a civ? Not on Russ and Epigs potential team?

You should note from the timing of my posts that I only noticed this with Russ' posts AFTER I posted that about having her taken out. ;)

Hmm, do I think Elo is civ? Not necessarily. I'm conflicted. I easily see how others are thinking Elo is bad and I am more than happy to follow. My own feelings are that Russ is the bad one.
I don't believe that those ideas are mutually inclusive and believe only 1 of them can be bad with how Russ' posts come across. I shall need to re read Elo's posts.
You thought she was a good NK choice without reading her posts?

And you made that post saying we should NK Elo after discussing how Russ thought Epig was the Zombie, so not sure how the timing plays into this.

Oh well, if Russ is bad, you certainly are not, so maybe we should be discussing a lynch of him, and let Stevie do as Stevie sees fit.

I totally LOVE playing with new people :D So mysterious :dance:
Wow SVS, way to change the context of my posts. I said 're read her posts', as in I shall need to re read them in relation to how she reacts with Russ.

Of course timing plays into it. Yes I brought up Russ as a suspicion for the zombie thing, I then made the post about Elo, then I went back to reread Russ' posts from which I saw his relationship with Elo which made me doubt.

Don't see what's so hard to grasp there, SVS.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
You know, you mention SE, that's interesting. I had him pegged as civvie early on. I'm not sure about him. He has had a few posts I was kinda like, "Huh?" if I remember correctly.

Linki: Sounds good, let us know if you find anything. And do not sweat going after someone and being wrong, it happens to all of us, even those of us who have played many games. I could be wrong about Elohcin and S~V~S for all I know and I felt so sure especially about Elohcin (and still kind of do, but now I don't know). That's what discussion is for.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
You know, you mention SE, that's interesting. I had him pegged as civvie early on. I'm not sure about him. He has had a few posts I was kinda like, "Huh?" if I remember correctly.

Linki: Sounds good, let us know if you find anything. And do not sweat going after someone and being wrong, it happens to all of us, even those of us who have played many games. I could be wrong about Elohcin and S~V~S for all I know and I felt so sure especially about Elohcin (and still kind of do, but now I don't know). That's what discussion is for.
Flyin High voted second for Rob first time round. I am sure we can discount her from being on his team at least.

SE voted for He Man.

I may compare other votes too later.

Mine was reywaS and DP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:Not necessarily llama. Some baddies as you know and have witnessed play wild bold games - yah kind of have to - maybe he felt since he had voiced so much doubt about Epig he could'nt vote for him. Idk.

Then I guess I will ask how Snow Dog feels that llama followed his vote? And why did he suddenly start to suspect him after all the convo had not even centered around him?

You two will be my death trying to learn how to read lol
Well that's good, kind of. :)
If I am baddie I'm being kinda bold and reckless don't you think? Is that misunderstanding we had over the house vote colouring your view of me? OK, I didn't follow the mass vote against Epi and whatever i say (due to WIFOM) will not be believed it seems.

I am trying to think of any other ways for everyone to believe me. I guess you either trust me or don't.
But let's say I am civ and you are bad. That early argument would have suited you well. You a well known player is having an argument with this new upstart, surely someone will come to your defence? And lo, one person does. Just one out of the whole lot of us...reywaS. I don't know if he was just being gallant or he himself felt an opportinity to paint me bad.

That is from my viewpoint. Which is why I suspected him.....and you.

BUT..if we are all civ the baddies relish this sort of bickering don't they? So I am glad the bickering is over and we can now have a reasoned discussion.
You cannot keep playing the noob card. This is your third game. You have picked up the game very nicely. Sure Rey came in and saw what I saw a spoke about it - BUT - I believe if you look back it was llama who came to your "rescue".

I cannot believe we are still discussing this. That portion of your post has no bearing on the game anymore.

It is nice having so much discussion today. I am glad other are suspicious of Rusty but there are others to worry about.

I brought up Rusty last night - lets talk about other possibilities for the rest of Epig's team and the Rogue.

What does everyone think about who could be Rogue. They kill every night it would sure be nice to get one kill gone from the game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Sorry Snow Dog - forget what I said about it having no bearing - you play the game your own way and find suspicions in your own style. When I re-read my post it sounds like I am telling you how to play - for that I apologize.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

Ambray wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Ambray wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Wait a second, Sofi~ you think Russ was trying to kill Elo instead of Epig, yet you want her NKed?

You think Russ might have known Epig was bad since they were teammates, and then advocated lynching someone else, whom i would presume was not on his team, and you want to have that someone else NKed?

Now I think we need to know her affiliation even more, if it is possible that Epigs bad teammate was saying "lynch Elo, not Epig", would that not indicate that she was not on that team?

And I said TO MY MIND. If she comes up bad, numerically, I doubt Llama was on that team, the way the Day One lynch went down.

But do you think Elo might be a civ? Not on Russ and Epigs potential team?

You should note from the timing of my posts that I only noticed this with Russ' posts AFTER I posted that about having her taken out. ;)

Hmm, do I think Elo is civ? Not necessarily. I'm conflicted. I easily see how others are thinking Elo is bad and I am more than happy to follow. My own feelings are that Russ is the bad one.
I don't believe that those ideas are mutually inclusive and believe only 1 of them can be bad with how Russ' posts come across. I shall need to re read Elo's posts.
You thought she was a good NK choice without reading her posts?

And you made that post saying we should NK Elo after discussing how Russ thought Epig was the Zombie, so not sure how the timing plays into this.

Oh well, if Russ is bad, you certainly are not, so maybe we should be discussing a lynch of him, and let Stevie do as Stevie sees fit.

I totally LOVE playing with new people :D So mysterious :dance:
Wow SVS, way to change the context of my posts. I said 're read her posts', as in I shall need to re read them in relation to how she reacts with Russ.

Of course timing plays into it. Yes I brought up Russ as a suspicion for the zombie thing, I then made the post about Elo, then I went back to reread Russ' posts from which I saw his relationship with Elo which made me doubt.

Don't see what's so hard to grasp there, SVS.
I really don't think i am changing the context of your posts; all i really did was repeat what you said; more than anything i am trying to understand what you are saying.

You and I are often on different sides of the fence thought wise, but it could still be a civvie fence, if you get my point. All the more reason that if we choose not to lynch Russti, an Elo lynch rather than an NK would be illuminating. The more info we have, the better our judgments will be.

@Roxy~ the rogue killed Indi; why would that be? Did she seem to have any suspicions of anyone? My thought on that was reading back on Indis posts. It could also be the Rogue is killing people he suspects, kind of eliminating the competition, as it were, and trying to build up some civvie rapport should he be discovered. In which case, searching for mentions of Indi could be helpful that way. I might do that tonight if i have time.

OK, off to to rl stuff, have fun, see you all later :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Sorry Snow Dog - forget what I said about it having no bearing - you play the game your own way and find suspicions in your own style. When I re-read my post it sounds like I am telling you how to play - for that I apologize.
No thats Ok. Really.

I only brought up that earlier thing because I thought it may have been due to that you suspected me. Sorry for going back to it.

On nthe other hand, whatever you think of my role, I am pretty certain that both you and reywaS are not bdddie.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

But SVS I was reading indi as civvie. Not so sure this Rogue wants to be friendly with the civ's.

Linky with Snow Dog - kk thanks
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:But SVS I was reading indi as civvie. Not so sure this Rogue wants to be friendly with the civ's.

Linky with Snow Dog - kk thanks
So maybe Indi suspected him, or somehow mentioned him. I still think reading her posts might give us a lead, and i hope to do that later, but I have a pretty packed weekend :D
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

I agree with SNow Dog that FH is very unlikely to be on Epi's team.

If Elohcin flips baddie, I think Snow Dog is alos bad, and I'm not sure about Russ.
If Elohcin flips civvie, I think Snow Dog is innocent and Russ is definitely bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I agree with SNow Dog that FH is very unlikely to be on Epi's team.

If Elohcin flips baddie, I think Snow Dog is alos bad, and I'm not sure about Russ.
If Elohcin flips civvie, I think Snow Dog is innocent and Russ is definitely bad.
I don't understand this or my connection to Elohcin.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

I'm working this weekend but I am just catching up on my break real quick.

I know it's Night 2 still and we don't cast our lynch until tomorrow but just wanted to just post my thoughts on everything being said.

I definitely still stand by thinking Elochin being Baddie and agree with MP that Stevie should use a night kill and us not waste a lynch, when we can try to lynch another of the 2 Baddies or the Rogue.

For the Rogue, idk who it is still :/ I know we need to find out soon because we can't afford more civ NKs and it doesn't help not knowing that person's role :/

Russ being suspicious? I do think it is a little odd, but more so on Snow now. I had my suspicions early on Day 1 about him and the poll knowledge, and him frantically switching for being for Epi then not being for him when voting Day 2 was really weird to me. I feel Epi wanted him to vote for him in an attempt to not make him look like a teammate defending him since the votes were starting to go to Epi.

I'm hoping Stevie does kill Elochin and we can lynch Snow
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:I'm working this weekend but I am just catching up on my break real quick.

I know it's Night 2 still and we don't cast our lynch until tomorrow but just wanted to just post my thoughts on everything being said.

I definitely still stand by thinking Elochin being Baddie and agree with MP that Stevie should use a night kill and us not waste a lynch, when we can try to lynch another of the 2 Baddies or the Rogue.

For the Rogue, idk who it is still :/ I know we need to find out soon because we can't afford more civ NKs and it doesn't help not knowing that person's role :/

Russ being suspicious? I do think it is a little odd, but more so on Snow now. I had my suspicions early on Day 1 about him and the poll knowledge, and him frantically switching for being for Epi then not being for him when voting Day 2 was really weird to me. I feel Epi wanted him to vote for him in an attempt to not make him look like a teammate defending him since the votes were starting to go to Epi.

I'm hoping Stevie does kill Elochin and we can lynch Snow
Steady on now! There was nothing frantic about anything I did or didn't do. Seems to me you made your mind up and therefore anything i say is wasted on you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Boogs, what is odd about finding Russ suspicious?

I had a reread through Elo's posts but no mention of Russ so nothing to gleam there.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I have to say Boogs last post got me nervous. I see he voted Llama quite early last time so that could have been a n attempt to save Epi. either way he is definitely pinging me now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oops, you're right, my thoughts on FH were fail then, yes. I highly doubt she is on Epig's team.

I agree Boogs's recent response was pingworthy. I think we might want to look into this direction further and that Russ and Boogs could be both be baddie. Boogs hasn't made me feel super great most of the game, it should be said. I'm really thinking Snow Dog and llama are both not baddie here, especially if Russ is.

As to who the indy is, do we think it's more likely for this person to be active or inactive, or not either way particularly? I mean, if you were handling this role, how would you handle it?

I'll be around less because of studying much more, but I'll still pop in as often as I can. Getting down to the wire now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And let the record show that Stevie should do whatever he feels he should, but I'm not sold on an NK of Elohcin or Russ. I think we need to lynch one of these guys and figure out where to go from there. As time passes, I am leaning more towards Russ, but I don't know. I definitely want to hear from both of them and from other players regarding all of this.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oops, you're right, my thoughts on FH were fail then, yes. I highly doubt she is on Epig's team.

I agree Boogs's recent response was pingworthy. I think we might want to look into this direction further and that Russ and Boogs could be both be baddie. Boogs hasn't made me feel super great most of the game, it should be said. I'm really thinking Snow Dog and llama are both not baddie here, especially if Russ is.

As to who the indy is, do we think it's more likely for this person to be active or inactive, or not either way particularly? I mean, if you were handling this role, how would you handle it?

I'll be around less because of studying much more, but I'll still pop in as often as I can. Getting down to the wire now.
When you say indy do you mean rogue? Otherwise there are two indies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - why can't llama or Snow Dog be rouge or indy?

Snow Dog - you realize every time someone has a suspicion of you you suspect them - classic no u's every time.

Linky Snow Dog - there is a team of baddies, 2 indy's and a rogue.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY TWO

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote: I vote Epig to show that I am not on his team and that I am not a baddie. Plain and simple. Why would I vote for a teammate? I would not vote for him to say, "I am Epig's teammate and I'm going to try to prove to you that I'm not", b/c I am a horrible liar.

And, yes, you'll be eating socks :D I'm telling you, I am a horrible liar. And, I am not baddie. I am definitely civvie and a friend of yours :daisy:
I just don't believe you. Ever since the lynch switch it was clear that Epi was going down. His teammate(s) would have had little choice but to vote for him or draw suspicion onto themselves, so your vote tells me nothing about your allegiance. YOu've been behaving very much like someone in Rob's camp.
Exactly what i said in my defence. If I had been on his team i would have had to vote FOR him. Especially considering by the time we voted there was absolutely no question he would have most votes.
I know I am behaving differently than you are used to, but I explained that. I wanted to dive in head first and be a more active player this game. I guess all that did was make people suspicious of me. I am still too green, however, to know how to turn that around and make everyone realize that I am civvie. Do I just shut up and become a low poster? Will that make everyone feel better about me? Of course not. I am afraid that once you ping, you cannot go back. :shrug: And really, I am in worse position than I recently thought. I not only have the civvies wanting to lynch me (b/c MP is civvie and players believe his arguments) but I most likely have the baddies trying to lynch me as well b/c they KNOW I am civvie and want to keep their own from being lynched. the mafia must be having a hay day with everyone believing MP's arguments against me. :disappoint:

What I hate so much was that I wasn't here to vote Epi earlier. If I would have been home to read MP's accusations earlier, I would have voted Epi right away to prove my allegiance to the civvies. But, I was dealing with RL stuff all day :/ When I finally got to Mafia, there were about 7 pages to catch up on and no real way for me to defend my civvie role.
Ambray wrote:I'm curious Ruff, you say in one of your posts "As for the current discussion on llama, I think if Epi was not framed then they're likely teammates. If he was framed, however, I don't think it gives us any info on llama."

So do you still think Llama is Epig's teammate?

MP - The fact that Ruff here seems to be very pro killing Eloch instead of Epig in his posts is giving me pause for thought.
What do you think about Ruff?
This is because Ruff must be bad. B/c I am civvie. :srsnod:
Ambray wrote:Oh and fwiw, I agree with MP that the civvie ninja taking out Eloh tonight would be a good thing.

I don't understand the reasoning others are using against it. That we need to lynch her to see where to go next? To have confirmation she is baddie?

If that's how you feel, arn't you basically telling the ninja to never use their power because we need to have confirmation on who is baddie and who isn't?
Sorry, that baffles me.

And tbh, I don't see how lynching Eloh will give us direction for the next lynch. What will it confirm/deny for you? Nothing for me, tbh. I think we have enough leads from the thread and with Epig alone.
Ambray, you want me killed by the civvie ninja? I declare you a baddie! :srsnod: You don't want me lynched b/c you know if I am lynched everyone will find out I am a civvie. You sneaky sneaky girl.

Lynching me will not confirm anything for Ambray b/c she already knows I am a civvie.
MovingPictures07 wrote: I also asked you for your thoughts on current happenings, but of course, you've been saying near nothing on that front, other than Epig is bad. Yes, we all know that. Who do you think is bad?
I'm definitely believe that Ambray is bad. I think s~v~s is civvie. Other than than, I am not sure enough of anyone to state my opinion.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, here's what's really interesting about Russ. Thank you, multiple people, for pointing in his direction, because now I don't feel NKing Elohcin is such a good idea. It seemed pretty clear to me her behavior is classic baddie, and it still could be, but maybe she's just dug herself a newbie hole here.

In summary, if Elohcin actually is a civvie here, Russ's push to get Elohcin lynched over Epig makes TOTAL SENSE. Then Elohcin would have flipped civvie, Epig would have been possibly cleared, and they could have tried to lynch Snow Dog or llama from there on out.

That being said, Elohcin's behavior still seems really odd to me, but it's very possible we've been hoodwinked, and llama is not the true main scapegoat (that would be more true if S~V~S were bad), but Elohcin is.

She did vote for ship, and then she did eye Snow Dog, and then stick up for Epig, but then vote a low poster. It does seem really bad, but it's possible she just is on her own as well, I suppose.

Snow Dog's more recent posts convince me he's not where we should be looking. I still feel llama is probably not baddie either, but I don't know. I think we definitely need to look hard at Russ and Elohcin, currently. What's interesting is that if Russ is indeed bad, I do wonder about FH, because that seems like a logical connection to me. Anyone have any reads on her?
Yes, MP, yes. I think you have finally got it! :yay:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:MP - why can't llama or Snow Dog be rouge or indy?

Snow Dog - you realize every time someone has a suspicion of you you suspect them - classic no u's every time.

Linky Snow Dog - there is a team of baddies, 2 indy's and a rogue.
I know??

Whether its a no you or not doesn't stop me being civ. But his post struck me. Not, discuss the possiblity I am bad but...we can lynch him. We3ll he certainly made his mind up...and everyone elses it seems. So I will "no You" as much as I like. i see nothing wrong with it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

hm.

Well all of that info regarding Russ was certainly enlightening. (Also frustrating, because much of what people were saying I came up with as I was reading only to find someone else had posted first :disappoint: )

I really am pulled in three directions lol. MP's original linking to Epig to Eloh is pretty damning. I'm not sure I'm fully informed on the reasons she's suspicious but as far as defending her husband I could see why a civvie would do this, this being my first game with Boogs I feel similarly. I want him to be good, and I want him to do well and like the game, so I want to vouch for him. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken this is the first game she's played with him, in MOTU he is the host, so it is a different dynamic. I agree we should continue looking at her, but I can be dissuaded.

The stuff on Russ is pretty telling when lined up, especially the stuff before MP was rezzed, like the push that epig was probably framed, asking he-mans opinion yet asking him not to have tunnel vision. Even after the rez I can see evidence of how he could possibly be subtly pushing for Eloh's lynch, which we all seemed so sure would come back in our favor. And as MP has already said, if Eloh was lynched and came back good, it probably would have cast doubt on Epig being bad. I agree he should be put under a magnifying glass.

I'm still uneasy about Snow Dog. llama too, but ive been feeling better about him with time but I'm keeping my eye on him. Snow Dog's non-epi vote just to be different and then claiming "see, i didn't feel the need to vote epi cuz hes not my teammate" is kind of weird. Then the "baddies must be in the epi's vote" statement and I think he also has been advocating that people late in the vote for him are more likely to be his teammates. It could just be reasoning that I don't agree with. I personally disagree, I think experienced mafia players can tell pretty well from watching the thread and people's reactions to posts whether the thread is heading in the direction of a lynch for a particular person. And could vote early accordingly. That being said, I agree I feel good about FH, I remember my thoughts lining up with hers pretty well several times.

Ambray makes me a little uneasy this game, I think it could be her light suspicion of boogs (which again, why am i concerned, I need to get over this partner hump, pun intended)... but the way she implied it a couple times made me uneasy, sounded almost like stirring the pot and hoping others would pick up the suspicion.

BBL I'm sure everyone will post way too much again and I'll have 3 pages of reading :haha:

some linki
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

In my defence of Epi not being a hypocrite, I never once talked about him being civvie. I wasn't trying to say he wasn't a baddie. I was only trying to say that whoever was calling him a hypocrite (can't even remember who it was at the moment and cannot be bothered to look) had a silly argument.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Zany Dex »

Yeah hypocrite was a poor choice of words I admit.

I did try and bait epig it's how I roll, especially when I felt strongly about him my argument was slightly out but my feelings about him were this time spot on.
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

@BF You make very good points about my theories. Everything is definitely mor complicated than on the surface. But this is my own little contribution for what it's worth. regard it as extra info only. Not the ball and end all.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

oops..that should read "be all and end all"
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I had another thought on Russ. It's possible he was trying to split the vote between Epi and Elohcin, two baddies, so that each of them would have few enough votes that the baddies could use some vote manipulation tricks (such as the skeleton's power) to get someone else instead (me, most likely.)

It would have been risky, but the writing was on the wall that either Epi or Elohcin was going down that day, so he may have felt he had no choice. I realize that this is a longshot theory, but it would provide an explanation for both Russ and Elohcin being bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Woo, you guys talk too much, lol.

So yeah, what I have to say, Boog's recent response makes me feel weird as hell. And:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: I think Epi is most likely the zombie (if he is bad, of course). That's because if he were another baddie, it's possible that his teammates would allow him to be lynched and try to distance themselves from him (aside from Eloh, who was probably in trouble if he went down). On the other hand, if he were zombie he'd have been forced to use the switch, since it would have been his only chance before dying. If that's the case, Epi has no power anymore (except possibly using his team's NK), and thus is less valuable than the other baddies, who all have other powers to use. If everyone feels ok with an Eloh lynch, I think it has the potential to hurt the baddies more. Hope that makes sense. On the other hand, if people are more sure about Epi or feel a lynch for him would yield more info that's a fair argument to make.
People are mentioning Russ, so I did a reread of him and saw nothing alarming until I got to this. This is a piece of astonishingly clear reasoning, so clear in fact that it leads one to wonder if he didn't just know that Epi was a zombie all along. It would be a crafty and clever play to out a teammate and then later have the chance to say "I told you he was bad early on! How can I be his teammate?"

Of course, it could just be that Russ has an extraordinarily logical mind.

(yes, yes, I realize that this is all very WIFOM, but worth considering I think.)
I agree with llama about this one. I find it kinda weird that Russ was exactly right about what he said, because teammates lynching each other for distancing seems like standard mafia procedure to begin with, so I wouldn't think it much to base thoughts off of. :p Especially since we couldn't have been completely sure Epi was bad? Iunno I don't feel warm and fuzzy about it.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

Of course the Stevie role should do what he thinks best...this goes without saying...but I also disagree with those advocating for Stevie to kill Elohcin tonight. I just think there is too much uncertainty right now to do that. I certainly wouldn't be killing anyone tonight if I had the Stevie role, and anyone openly pushing for Stevie to make a kill tonight ping me a bit. I'm glad you changed your mind on that, MP. I'm beginning to think that the Elohcin suspicion is misplaced. I'm reading her as a lone civ in a new game. It doesn't read to me like she has team mates. The thoughts on Russ are very interesting. I agree that the post he made about Epi being the Zombie is very suspicious. I need to go back and re-read Russ's posts for sure. Boogs' posts are also bothering me a bit.

linkilinkilinkilinkilinki LOL
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yeah, idk why people would encourage Stevie to kill Eloh. Seems like a nice way to cover one's tracks IMO. :P
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

MP and Snow Dog, Why do you think I need to be looked at? Like, do you have any reasons?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:MP and Snow Dog, Why do you think I need to be looked at? Like, do you have any reasons?
It was mainly on you late vote for epi. Now that on it's own is nothing but when I saw your name I didn't recall you adding much conversation. It seemed maybe you were "keeping low".
Reading your posts now there is nothing much to it...but i get a sense that you were not that happy about MP's rez. It could be my imagination though. Idk..it seems you arwe just trying to say the right things.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Snow Dog wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:MP and Snow Dog, Why do you think I need to be looked at? Like, do you have any reasons?
It was mainly on you late vote for epi. Now that on it's own is nothing but when I saw your name I didn't recall you adding much conversation. It seemed maybe you were "keeping low".
Reading your posts now there is nothing much to it...but i get a sense that you were not that happy about MP's rez. It could be my imagination though. Idk..it seems you arwe just trying to say the right things.
I was very happy with MP's rez, he adds a ton to the game and is extremely helpful. The reason I didn't say like"WB MP!" or anything was because by the time I got online after his rez the discussion was already so far away from that so I added to the discussion instead. Does that make sense?
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

And when I vote mainly depends on when I'm able to get online. I was online earlier, but there was still lots of discussion going on whether we wanted to lynch him or not. By the time I got back, it was pretty much decided
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I was very happy with MP's rez, he adds a ton to the game and is extremely helpful. The reason I didn't say like"WB MP!" or anything was because by the time I got online after his rez the discussion was already so far away from that so I added to the discussion instead. Does that make sense?
Sorry I got it the wrong way around, nothing to do with the rez. After the lynch I'm not sure I am convinced by your post.
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:RIP MP, wow wtf happened? sorry to see you go, especially since youre civ :(
As I say though, just some thoughts. I'm getting a bit of heat so I'm trying to come up with some suspects. I am probably completely off about this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Since it is now officially past the time to send in or change any more PMs, I am going to make the post and send out the PMs. The poll will not go up until 7:30 though, because I cannot do 6:30, typically.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

It was big day for our favorite Minecraft enthusists! Jack and Dennis had to take a brief break from mining to enjoy their first day of soccer practice and Andrew had finally saved enough money buy the ever elusive Kindle Fire! When everyone returned home, they were all set for mining! Jack was extra excited today because his aunt was visiting, which meant he could mine on her Ipad! *squee*

Jack logged on and was mining along side Stevie. Stevie kept eyeing Elochin who was busy doing someing (Jack couldn't tell just what it was she was doing), but she was doing something. Jack went about his business. Suddenly he noticed Stevie was gone, he looked over to where Elochin had been doing whatever it was she was doing and Jack could no longer see her either. He walked in that direction to investigate. When he got there, he found Elochin's dead body!

Andrew got home with his new purchase and ripped off the wrapping. He was so excited, he downloaded Minecraft immediately, logged in and joined his favorite world. To his dismay, it was night, and he was no where near his house. He headed in that direction immediately. Suddenly he saw HeMan running beside him, and yelled to him to hurry, a creeper was right behind him! But, it was too late, the creeper was too close to HeMan and he blew up, taking HeMan with him as he went. Andrew ran home, unharmed.

Dennis laid down on his bed, exhausted from soccer. He logged into Minecraft and went about his business mining deep inside a cave. He was happy to see that Ambray had joined him. Hey Ambray, he said. Hey, Dennis. After a little small talk, Dennis was just too tired to continue. He decided to log off. As he was getting his ipod to shut down, Herobrine was sneaking up behind Ambray. Just as he was about to clobber her over the head, the ipod shut down and Dennis fell fast asleep. Both he and Ambray would mine another day.

Elochin has been killed by Stevie.
HeMan has been killed by the Creeper.
You have 24 hours to figure out who did this!

Please do not post until I say so.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

All PMs have been sent. Please read your PMs before posting.

You may now post, the poll will go up in about 50 minutes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RIPIYWG Elo~ I kinda would have liked to have known that but :shrug:
Also RIPIYWG He Man, I surprisingly (I always suspect you, lol) thought you were good.

I am thrilled to bits that I am not insanified, I really did expect it
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Boo! I guess we have to wait until the end of the game to watch MP eat socks. :disappoint:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Now, I clicked red for that. I don't know why it posted in white.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay....Epi showed me how it works now. Sorry Kate and Andrew.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: I am thrilled to bits that I am not insanified, I really did expect it
So am I and so did I. :)

BIH Elohcin. I still think you were a nogoodnik.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: I am thrilled to bits that I am not insanified, I really did expect it
So am I and so did I. :)

BIH Elohcin. I still think you were a nogoodnik.
hehe, I stole your word! :biggrin:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Elochin male and RIPIWYG. First of all, I'm sure, but I think second is very real. Is insanified and very bad, because you can't change the system. * Sad face *
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: I think Epi is most likely the zombie (if he is bad, of course). That's because if he were another baddie, it's possible that his teammates would allow him to be lynched and try to distance themselves from him (aside from Eloh, who was probably in trouble if he went down). On the other hand, if he were zombie he'd have been forced to use the switch, since it would have been his only chance before dying. If that's the case, Epi has no power anymore (except possibly using his team's NK), and thus is less valuable than the other baddies, who all have other powers to use. If everyone feels ok with an Eloh lynch, I think it has the potential to hurt the baddies more. Hope that makes sense. On the other hand, if people are more sure about Epi or feel a lynch for him would yield more info that's a fair argument to make.
People are mentioning Russ, so I did a reread of him and saw nothing alarming until I got to this. This is a piece of astonishingly clear reasoning, so clear in fact that it leads one to wonder if he didn't just know that Epi was a zombie all along. It would be a crafty and clever play to out a teammate and then later have the chance to say "I told you he was bad early on! How can I be his teammate?"

Of course, it could just be that Russ has an extraordinarily logical mind.

(yes, yes, I realize that this is all very WIFOM, but worth considering I think.)

Russ was very logical (go to high school with), where it is so decided.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

Nice post, Andrew! The boy has skills. :D

I would have liked to know for sure Elohcin's affiliation as I'm just not as confident as Stevie was about her being bad.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY THREE

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Different audio ambray survived an assassination attempt. Maybe try to figure out who that death hope will be very useful.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:Nice post, Andrew! The boy has skills. :D

I would have liked to know for sure Elohcin's affiliation as I'm just not as confident as Stevie was about her being bad.
I would like to have been sure too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”