Andrew and mommy
54%

Total votes: 13
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY THREE

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Different audio ambray survived an assassination attempt. Maybe try to figure out who that death hope will be very useful.
Are you insanified, BWT? Your posts almost make sense, so maybe you're just drunk.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Different audio ambray survived an assassination attempt. Maybe try to figure out who that death hope will be very useful.
Ah..the spider got you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Ah..the spider got you.
As I'm happy.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:
Are you insanified, BWT? Your posts almost make sense, so maybe you're just drunk.
Yes, insanified.

A sudden attack. Very interesting move!
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Oh BWT.

I'm going to sleep now. But come tomorrow? Be prepared for me to come after you hard.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by indiglo »

Welcome to the zombie bar, Elo and He-Man. :zombie:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:Welcome to the zombie bar, Elo and He-Man. :zombie:
I'm buyin'.

:feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ambray wrote:
Oh BWT.

I'm going to sleep now. But come tomorrow? Be prepared for me to come after you hard.
Here you can say? I never thought about it, but you will understand why.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, a guy goes Öb vacation and suddenly he's evil! I'm busy as have only phone access (and limited, at that) until Wednesday, as I stated. You can lynch me before then if you really want, or I can mount a defense when I get home. If you do lynch me, you'll understand why I can personally guarantee either boogs or indi is bad. I'm leaning that it was indi and Herobrine did us a favor, but boogs bears a look just in case.

For the little it's worth, is it so far-fetched that I made a correct judgment? I know it's only my third game, but I'm fairly intelligent. I explained clearly the logical steps I took at the time to conclude it was Epi. I believe BWT's post was saying that in rl I'm a logical guy, so he may believe me at least.

Beyond that, make your own conclusions at least until wed. MP has, apparently, and that worked out very well for us last lynch, so I can't fault people for following him. MP, in a recent post you said you don't feel bad about sometimes being wrong in your suspicions. If I die, I hope this changes your mind some. You have unmatched power in thus game, and killing everyone you suspect may eventually lead to a win since you're experienced and good, but at the expense of some civvie lives. I was thinking maybe I could win this one for the first time, that seems unlikely now. Shame you chose to do this when I can't adequately defend. Good night all
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG Elohcin and He-Man! I was leaning bad for Elohcin and good for He-Man.
Russtifinko wrote:Wow, a guy goes Öb vacation and suddenly he's evil! I'm busy as have only phone access (and limited, at that) until Wednesday, as I stated. You can lynch me before then if you really want, or I can mount a defense when I get home. If you do lynch me, you'll understand why I can personally guarantee either boogs or indi is bad. I'm leaning that it was indi and Herobrine did us a favor, but boogs bears a look just in case.

For the little it's worth, is it so far-fetched that I made a correct judgment? I know it's only my third game, but I'm fairly intelligent. I explained clearly the logical steps I took at the time to conclude it was Epi. I believe BWT's post was saying that in rl I'm a logical guy, so he may believe me at least.

Beyond that, make your own conclusions at least until wed. MP has, apparently, and that worked out very well for us last lynch, so I can't fault people for following him. MP, in a recent post you said you don't feel bad about sometimes being wrong in your suspicions. If I die, I hope this changes your mind some. You have unmatched power in thus game, and killing everyone you suspect may eventually lead to a win since you're experienced and good, but at the expense of some civvie lives. I was thinking maybe I could win this one for the first time, that seems unlikely now. Shame you chose to do this when I can't adequately defend. Good night all
Indi was one of the people that voted for Epignosis on Day 1 so the likelihood of her being bad is pretty slim to nonexistent if you ask me.
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIPIYWG Elohcin and He-Man. Definitely 99% sure He-Man was good, so a huge loss there. To this day, I don't know about Elohcin, but I do think I will be eating some socks when the game is over, so that's a shame as well. Hopefully my original instinct was right and she actually was baddie.

I apologize you feel you can't defend yourself adequately, Russ. I also know you to be incredibly intelligent, so I don't think it's fair to say anyone thinks you're baddie ONLY because of that theory. I'm unsure about you myself, personally, but you did seem rather unconvinced about Epig for quite some time, and you did think Elohcin was much more worth getting lynched than Epig.

See, I'm incredibly conflicted. On one side, I totally see how Russ could be baddie. On the other side, I didn't originally read any of his posts that way, because I seriously read them as him being genuine and believable, especially knowing him IRL. I feel the evidence suggests he is baddie but my gut isn't agreeing. Any help here, anyone?

It's kind of ironic that I was really hoping at the beginning of the night period that Stevie would kill Elohcin, but now after I felt doubt about Elohcin, I don't necessarily feel good about that move. Oh well.

Russtifinko wrote:Wow, a guy goes Öb vacation and suddenly he's evil! I'm busy as have only phone access (and limited, at that) until Wednesday, as I stated. You can lynch me before then if you really want, or I can mount a defense when I get home. If you do lynch me, you'll understand why I can personally guarantee either boogs or indi is bad. I'm leaning that it was indi and Herobrine did us a favor, but boogs bears a look just in case.

I agree with FH, I was definitely reading indiglo as civvie. I would be very shocked if she weren't.

Now I definitely think I could get behind a Boogs lynch. Despite BF's tenacity in thinking otherwise, I think Boogs needs to be seriously evaluated this lynch.

No worries about not winning. Your playstyle since starting mafia has been incredibly admirable, IMO, and you've played some really awesome games. I didn't win my first game until at least Game 15, believe it or not, despite coming close and not so much all before that. To this day, I still think I only have a total of about 5 wins, out of my ??? (but probably around 50?) or so games.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:
Oh BWT.

You think BWT is baddie here, really? I mean, I wondered about him once early on, but I don't know.

How did you survive that NK, do you know?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Triple post again, sorry, but I forgot. SE, I saw you asked me why I thought you were worth looking at. Honestly, I would need to look back at your posts. I did get a civvie feel for you early on, so I'm far from advocating you are a lynch candidate. A few things you said did make me do a double take if I remember correctly, but I'd have to go back and look. I haven't had time.

Thoughts would be heavily appreciated on where we should look for today's lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Last post, I swear. You know, seeing as Ambray mentioned BWT, does anyone think BWT and Russ could be baddie teammates?

Anyway, I guess we'll see what discussion comes out of all of this. If I ask honestly, I'm still most leaning Russ, but I think Boogs would be my current second pick. That could definitely change. I need to re-read some people but unfortunately I will not have time before the poll closes, and I may only be able to pop on once or twice before my vote, tops.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I am really disappointed we didn't find out the truth about Elohcin. I was basing all my reasoning on weather she was good or not, and now that I don't know, it makes things really hard.

Russ's defense was impassioned and convincingly told, but so was Snow Dog's and I think one of the two of them must be bad. I need to read Boogs again, but I seem to remember some of his posts striking me as a bit odd. I too, was almost sure HeMan was good, so I'm sad to see him go.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

OKay, well I didn't go to sleep so I thought I might aswell make my post now.

Yes, I do know how I survived.

I brought up BWT early on in the game. I haven't mentioned him for a little while, so wouldn't be surprised if he took this as the opportunity to kill me off before I could bring him up again. Joke's on you, though BWT because I hadn't forgotton about my suspicion for you.
I also think you have insanified yourself, or got a teammate to do it for you. Just to try and gain some civvie cred.

I was going to read back through your posts to see your relation to Russ, but I don't need to at this point right now, because Russ has been so kind as to bring that connection up for you in his previous post. A bit of subtle back up going on between the two of you?

When rereading BWT's posts, he has been posting enough yet, but been so noncomittal. He's always leaving the window open to fall on whichever side the thread takes.
Case in point:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Only one little thing Snow Dog's said has pinged me, it's not much to go on, and better to judge people based on current game than past games IMO.
I totally agree. It's hard not to be influenced by the manipulative monsters who tricked me in the last game, but I try hard not to let those feelings color my vote, as we all should. That's why I'm dreading Day 1. It's so hard to choose for whom to vote based on so little.
Indeed. But the good news is we still have about 28 1/2 hours to decide on who to vote for. And we have some pretty good discussion so far. So as long as that continues, I think we will be able to narrow down more possibilities as to who would make for good vote choices.

Once today is over however, I know I will want to take some time to go back and look over the initial discussions from today's vote. I think there are some things I've read but haven't quite absorbed yet and that will definitely help me. Especially if some visible effect is noticed from today's vote.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alex, since you asked, I'll give you an answer since I only answered part of it so far.

The thing between llama and Roxy seems like a civ on civ thing to me. I haven't seen anything that would indicate otherwise. As for Roxy and Snow Dog on the other hand, I'm not entirely sure. I could see it leaning civ vs. civ or civ vs. baddie. I need to go back and re-read Snow Dog though.

And like I said earlier, it's ping-worthy but that's about it so far. Whether he ends up getting my vote for it or not depends on how the rest of Day 1 goes.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Hmmmmm....quite a bit of posting since one of the more active posters has gotten back from his concert. And no, I'm not incredibly jealous of it. What are you talking about? :stare:

The part of the back-and-forth between MP and Snow Dog that stands out the most to me is this:

[quote="Snow Dog"I guess anybody who says anything or argues anything early on is someone to view with suspicion right? After all what else is there to go on? I understand the eying of me no worries.

And MP third game in a row as a baddie? What are the chances?
To me, this could come off as one of two ways. Either Snow Dog is being a bit OoT here (that's not quite the word I'm looking for here because idk how OoT you can be on Day 0, but it's the best word I can think of besides "defensive") or he's judging MP too much based on how his first 2 games with MP have gone. While some people do certainly have certain playing/posting styles, I try not to read too much into it from game to game. Granted, there are certain people where I will look at every little thing they say and put it under a microscope every game to determine if they are civvie or baddie. But I think people are more than capable of changing their playing style from game to game in enough ways that behavior in past games can be irrelevant. And really, as each of us plays more and more, I think we can all see gradual changes over time in how we've refined, adapted, or even changed the way we play mafia.

Tl;dr: Only one little thing Snow Dog's said has pinged me, it's not much to go on, and better to judge people based on current game than past games IMO.[/quote]

You can read through the rests of his posts and get the same feeling from many.

Regarding Epig, he made this post
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. Here's some of my thoughts so far. I will stick mostly to talking about the lynch switch and a bit about Epignosis/Elochin.

I definitely think it was a baddie switch. Whether it was to save or frame Epignosis, I'm not entirely sure yet. But to people who are saying that they don't think the baddies would "waste" a lynch switch to save a civ, I strongly disagree. In the current scenario, they get to lynch a civvie, frame another one, and then watch that other one get lynched (because I would be very shocked if Epig doesn't finish in the top 2 in terms of votes tomorrow). So you get the civs to waste the first 2 lynches of the game, and create mass amounts of confusion, wild guesses, and conspiracy theories. And I believe one of the main focuses of a baddie role is to create as much confusion as possible. Trust me, that's how I play every time I get a baddie role. I would ask MP to back me up on this one since I've mentioned it to him a lot, but he's dead and can't comment on in-game stuff unfortunately. :(

As for llama, he's said some things that have really made me turn my head. His wanting to look at low posters on Day 1 and then voting for DP with the reason he gave doesn't sit well with me at all. I think either him or Epig will be getting lynched tomorrow honestly, because those appear to be the 2 people garnering the most suspicion. With He-Man and SD not far behind it seems. However, I don't think both llama and Epig have the same alignment, so I would throw out any theories about them trying to save/help each other. I think one is civ and one is bad, but I'm not sure which is which yet.

Alright, I hate to cut this post off in the middle, but I have to go run and errand or two. I will be back after that with some of the quotes I've pulled from today.

This I think is a very clever post. He has written quite a bit about Epig without really writing about him at all. Notice he hasn't really given an opinion on whether he thinks Epig is good/bad. He then follows this up with somebody else we could look at - Llama.
Feels to me like trying to steer attention away from Epig.

I am now convinced you are teammates and we have found 2 more baddies.
If BWT isn't bad I will...do something crazy! :srsnod:
Subsequently, will be shocked if Russ is not a teammate.

I suggest however that we lynch Russ today and leave someone to put a damper on BWT tonight and lynch him next.

Now. Off to bed. :offtobed:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:Well, I am really disappointed we didn't find out the truth about Elohcin. I was basing all my reasoning on weather she was good or not, and now that I don't know, it makes things really hard.

Russ's defense was impassioned and convincingly told, but so was Snow Dog's and I think one of the two of them must be bad. I need to read Boogs again, but I seem to remember some of his posts striking me as a bit odd. I too, was almost sure HeMan was good, so I'm sad to see him go.
yeah, me too. I was thinking if Russ was bad she wasn't but we'll see i guess.

At this point I was thinking of voting for Russ. Good defenses are awesome, but the thread evidence against Russit is pretty good.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Oh BWT.

You think BWT is baddie here, really? I mean, I wondered about him once early on, but I don't know.
He said that the money was very good. Reduce the amount is still our King is a hero.

EBWOP: But not for me. He said: well, there is reason to believe that the two oldest EPIGNWS. I told you to stop now, to stop this policy. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

RIPiywg Elohcin and He-Man :(

I also thought that Russ being so exact as to the role for Epignosis was very suspect. Once again, all the comments have been made, so no need to rehash that suspicion. But that is where I am leaning for my vote.

I'd like to also reiterate the comments about letting players decide for themselves how to play their role. ;)

With that, I am heading off for the evening... and I am sure it will take me many hours to catch up tomorrow... :D
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Stopping by again before bed and then I'll be around to vote tomorrow. I'm fine with a Russ lynch, although just a bit nervous, only because I realize how the numbers can play against us here, so I hope it is right. I'll check in tomorrow and see where everyone's at, but I agree that thread evidence against Russ is not good for him. What do you guys suppose his comment meant regarding Boogs or indiglo being baddie? I want to try and think of every possibility here just in case we blindly lynch him and he turns up civvie.

Also, FH and llama, both of you seemed still sure Elohcin was baddie. Why?

Ambray, I'd be careful about BWT. I gunned after him hard the first three games we played together for very similar reasons (following the thread, noncommittal, etc.), especially thinking because I know him very well IRL so I thought I had him down, and he flipped civvie twice and indy once. He can be hard to read in that regard, IMO, but when he is baddie he flip flops a LOT more. See MOTU as evidence. I think I'm seeing a civvie BWT here, so I disagree, but I am keeping an eye on him and I could be wrong. Additionally, he couldn't have killed you AND insanified himself because the SK tried to kill you, not the baddies (they killed He-Man).

I think Boogs is a much more likely teammate of Epig, currently, but maybe that's just me. He seems to fit the profile pretty well. If I get some extra time maybe I'll re-read him and a few others, but, seeing as though I only have tomorrow and Monday (and a very small part of Tuesday) to study before my examination, I don't think that'll happen.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I think Boogs is a much more likely teammate of Epig, currently, but maybe that's just me. He seems to fit the profile pretty well. If I get some extra time maybe I'll re-read him and a few others, but, seeing as though I only have tomorrow and Monday (and a very small part of Tuesday) to study before my examination, I don't think that'll happen.
Better than Russ?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Stopping by again before bed and then I'll be around to vote tomorrow. I'm fine with a Russ lynch, although just a bit nervous, only because I realize how the numbers can play against us here, so I hope it is right. I'll check in tomorrow and see where everyone's at, but I agree that thread evidence against Russ is not good for him. What do you guys suppose his comment meant regarding Boogs or indiglo being baddie? I want to try and think of every possibility here just in case we blindly lynch him and he turns up civvie.
But...you were sure enough of Elos baddieness that you asked the ninja to take her out?

I guess I am a bit freaked by all of the people in this game who are taking peoples baddieness for granted, and then suddenly when the next "OMG CONFIRMED BADDIE" theory comes along, just drop it, although now Elo is dead, and it looks like perhaps she was not bad; if Russ comes up bad, it is unlikely she was.

You were not concerned about Elo perhaps being civ before you asked Stevie to kill her, why so worried about Russti?

I know you are confirmed and all that, but you are really setting off all of my bells right now.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Are we sure Skeletor didn't find his way over to this game? Lol, because I also find it hard to believe Boogs is "more likely" a teammate of Epig than Russ.

Well RIPIYWG Eloh, which reminds me, llama's post-night comment made me nervous, telling her to BIH when we still don't know for sure her allegiance. Id still like to look at him or snow dog or russ this coming lynch.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

RIPIYWG Eloh and He-Man.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Zany Dex »

i had a feeling this was gonna happen.

Gotta say I don't think I've ever has this much civvie cred as anunconfirmed role before tis weird for me for sure.

Anyways great game hosts I enjoyed it very much!

Have fun y'all
:D
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Damn! RIP HeMan and not so much Elohcin. I believe she was bad and Dex for sure a civ.

I don't get all the doubt about Elohcin tbh she is just as likely, if not more so, to be Epig's teammate. I am glad Stevie took her out it would have just been another follow the leader lynch.

SVS - I am SURE I do not understand why you would have alarm bells going off in regards to our only confirmed civ Sockbuddy.
After all your frame job talk and insistence that Epig was good and being framed to save llama talk, I have not stopped :eye: 'ing you. Now you are trying to cast doubt about Sockglove's civvie-ness by saying he is setting off alarm bells. hahaha funny - you are allowed to change your mind about suspicions aren't you? I mean you did inre to llama right?

It reminds me of someone else this game that tried to make MP appear less than a civ - Epig. Still protecting your team huh?
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, FH and llama, both of you seemed still sure Elohcin was baddie. Why?
This quote of mine below is the initial and primary reason I suspected Elohcin.
Flyin' High wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:These are interesting thoughts, LT. I actually thought FH seemed to wobble the options a little too much for my liking as well and I was actually thinking of saying something about that once I got some time today, but I thought it was a pretty small point on its own.
I wasn't so much "wobbling" in my decision on how to vote so much as trying to determine if the images that the hosts used mattered in terms of making our decisions. I have played Minecraft extensively and know that a house with a dirt floor and no torches (as we saw in the original picture) is no safer than simply being outside at night so while my gut said house=safety, my brain was cautioning me. And while I have no clue which of the options was the civvie option (or if there even was such a thing as a civvie option), I at least was happy to see the hosts address adding torches and a wooden floor in the post-Day 0 host post. So I don't feel I was necessarily wrong in my concern on that issue.

What has pinged me on my catch-up (so many posts for Day 1, it's great!) was Elohcin jumping in to defend Epignosis then accuse He-Man and LT of having BTSC for He-Man overly defending LT. For starters, I don't think He-Man overly defended her at all. Second, I know Elohcin and Epignosis are married IRL, so I suppose it's possible her defensiveness on his behalf is coming from a personal place, but I could just as easily see them being teammates and Elohcin was concerned at the heat Epignosis was suddenly taking. (I know, feels ironic that I'm accusing Elohcin of the same thing she accused He-Man of :blush: ).

I thought spaghetti's reason for voting He-Man was odd (also it appears he forgot to vote in the poll) as well as thellama voting for DP (seriously, DP gets voted for being quiet in pretty much every single game he plays, and usually he's civvie when he's super quiet).

I need to vote now. I was most pinged by Elohcin's posts, but since I don't want to spread the vote out further, I am going to vote Epignosis because I think they might be teammates. I think there might actually be something to the "ship was the baddie option" theory that's been proposed (I know, I know, I voted ship :blush: ).

Also, thank you LT for posting the poll votes!

*Holy lots of linkitis batman!*
In addition to that, I thought her vote for DP on Day 1 was a total cop-out when there had been plenty of discussion. And then she barely showed up after that other than to say RIP to MP after his lynch then at the end of Day 2 to vote Epig. I know she had some real life stuff going in, but I feel it was more that she felt like a cornered baddie who didn't feel comfortable defending Epignosis in the thread since she'd already been called out for that so she waited until near the end of the lynch to show up and vote.

And then after you made your big post about her MP, this was what she had to say:
Elohcin wrote:I vote Epig to show that I am not on his team and that I am not a baddie. Plain and simple. Why would I vote for a teammate? I would not vote for him to say, "I am Epig's teammate and I'm going to try to prove to you that I'm not", b/c I am a horrible liar.
If you look at the voting order, she voted for Epignosis after he had way more than enough votes to be lynched (note she was the 13th player to vote for Epignosis and the last to vote in the lynch poll). So that doesn't clear her at all.

I have read the case against Russ and I agree that it's incredibly peculiar that he "predicted" that Epignosis was Zombie...so it gives me some pause on whether or not Elohcin was bad. And I would have preferred to lynch her to know for sure, but I'm sure Stevie felt confident enough in their feelings on Elohcin to use a night kill on her.

So to sum up, I think just about every post of Elohcin's screamed baddie. And the main reason I feel she was bad is because the whole reason I initially suspected Epignosis was because of his connection to her. And Epignosis was bad.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FH said everything I was going to say in answer to MP. Her allegiance to Epi and voting pattern make me think she is still bad, and I don't necessarily think her being bad makes Russ good.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Also MP - please answer my question from yesterday :)
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Does anyone else find it odd that the Aether Portal has apparently decided to remove DP from today's poll? DP has never ben in danger of getting a ton of votes and he has done nothing in thread to try to convince us that he is a civvie. It seems a strange choice to me.

Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Stopping by again before bed and then I'll be around to vote tomorrow. I'm fine with a Russ lynch, although just a bit nervous, only because I realize how the numbers can play against us here, so I hope it is right. I'll check in tomorrow and see where everyone's at, but I agree that thread evidence against Russ is not good for him. What do you guys suppose his comment meant regarding Boogs or indiglo being baddie? I want to try and think of every possibility here just in case we blindly lynch him and he turns up civvie.

Also, FH and llama, both of you seemed still sure Elohcin was baddie. Why?

Ambray, I'd be careful about BWT. I gunned after him hard the first three games we played together for very similar reasons (following the thread, noncommittal, etc.), especially thinking because I know him very well IRL so I thought I had him down, and he flipped civvie twice and indy once. He can be hard to read in that regard, IMO, but when he is baddie he flip flops a LOT more. See MOTU as evidence. I think I'm seeing a civvie BWT here, so I disagree, but I am keeping an eye on him and I could be wrong. Additionally, he couldn't have killed you AND insanified himself because the SK tried to kill you, not the baddies (they killed He-Man).

Oh it was the SK that tried to kill me?

Well, I still think Russ is a baddie, but that just settles it for me. *Votes BWT*
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

What's stopping you from adequately defending? It's not so far-fetched that you made a correct judgement, it's everything else you said. The part about us not lynching Epig and instead lynching Elohcin. That is part of what made me wary about getting rid of Elohcin with the night kill last night.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:Damn! RIP HeMan and not so much Elohcin. I believe she was bad and Dex for sure a civ.

I don't get all the doubt about Elohcin tbh she is just as likely, if not more so, to be Epig's teammate. I am glad Stevie took her out it would have just been another follow the leader lynch.

SVS - I am SURE I do not understand why you would have alarm bells going off in regards to our only confirmed civ Sockbuddy.
After all your frame job talk and insistence that Epig was good and being framed to save llama talk, I have not stopped :eye: 'ing you. Now you are trying to cast doubt about Sockglove's civvie-ness by saying he is setting off alarm bells. hahaha funny - you are allowed to change your mind about suspicions aren't you? I mean you did inre to llama right?

It reminds me of someone else this game that tried to make MP appear less than a civ - Epig. Still protecting your team huh?
No I mean when Alex is a civ, he is very stalwart, and very sure of himself, he has a crusader feel to him, even if he is not always right. When he first came back, even though I was on his short list, he felt civ to me. Now hes flip floppy, and buddying up to other peoples theories which is what i think he does when hes bad. He seldom backs off when hes a civ, he has that , "Yeah thats the ticket" feel he has when hes bad. i can't shake it. Trying to direct night powers also feels like an attempt to obscure info. If there is a secret recruit in this game (and i have no clue if there is one or not) I think he is it.

And as you see, when Epi went bad, I backed right off Llama. I did not think it likely they both were bad due to the way the Day One lynch went down. I still think it unlikely.

I wanted Elo lynched, and had planned to vote for her. I hope we find Epigs teammate in Russ, I think a good case was made there of him being Epigs teammate. I think all the talk of Snow is a distraction from Russ, tbh. So I will be going to my sisters birthday party soon, and likely won;t be home before the poll ends, so voting Russ now.

*Votes Russ*

And Rox, I don't have any teammates, I am a civ, and if you can;t see that, it is your loss.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP~
He seldom backs off when hes a civ, BUT NOW he has that , "Yeah thats the ticket" feel he has when hes bad
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that the Aether Portal has apparently decided to remove DP from today's poll? DP has never ben in danger of getting a ton of votes and he has done nothing in thread to try to convince us that he is a civvie. It seems a strange choice to me.
I don't understand what you are getting at here? You are saying that no one is finding DP suspicious and then you say he hasn't proven that he is a civvie. Who should Aether Portal be taking off the poll? This post seems kinda strange to me tbh. Another of many from you this game.
Some day, Some day
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Maybe Aether has good reason to think he is a civ. Perhaps Aether Portal knows his game well enough to feel he needs protecting today from being an easy target, like he often is? Or perhaps to stop a few civvie votes from funneling to him and allowing the baddies to dominate the lynch that way?

i think having DP off todays poll is s good idea, we need to keep it as close as possible so we can see who does what a little more clearly without distractions. Distractions and obscurity allow for higher chances of shenanigans.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Maybe Aether has good reason to think he is a civ. Perhaps Aether Portal knows his game well enough to feel he needs protecting today from being an easy target, like he often is? Or perhaps to stop a few civvie votes from funneling to him and allowing the baddies to dominate the lynch that way?

i think having DP off todays poll is s good idea, we need to keep it as close as possible so we can see who does what a little more clearly without distractions. Distractions and obscurity allow for higher chances of shenanigans.
Don't get me wrong. I don't object to DP being off the poll. I wasn't going to vote for him anyway. But if I were Aether, I would take someone off the poll whom I thought was good, but also likely to get a lot of votes. Myself, for example, or Snow Dog or maybe even Russ. Of course, if Aether thinks all of us are bad, then it makes sense to remove DP I guess. I don't know that it means anything, but I thought it was worth discussing. I don't know why wanting to talk about it makes me look evil to reywaS.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think maybe Aether wants as little vote spread as possible. Maybe; no way of actually knowing what another player thinks, but the more people that have votes, the easier it is to manipulate things, and DP has had a vote or two each day, hasn't he?

Happy Sunday, I am out :) Then when I do get home i have to get ready for a Fantasy Baseball draft at RM, and am having a hard time mocking since I don't have a draft position Imageso likely won't be back until after the post
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Maybe Aether has good reason to think he is a civ. Perhaps Aether Portal knows his game well enough to feel he needs protecting today from being an easy target, like he often is? Or perhaps to stop a few civvie votes from funneling to him and allowing the baddies to dominate the lynch that way?

Don't get me wrong. I don't object to DP being off the poll. I wasn't going to vote for him anyway. But if I were Aether, I would take someone off the poll whom I thought was good, but also likely to get a lot of votes. Myself, for example, or Snow Dog or maybe even Russ. Of course, if Aether thinks all of us are bad, then it makes sense to remove DP I guess. I don't know that it means anything, but I thought it was worth discussing. I don't know why wanting to talk about it makes me look evil to reywaS.
That's not why I think you could be bad....but here you say you don't object to DP being off the poll? It sure sounded like you didn't agree with it.
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't object to it. I merely found it worthy of comment.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

thellama73 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that the Aether Portal has apparently decided to remove DP from today's poll? DP has never ben in danger of getting a ton of votes and he has done nothing in thread to try to convince us that he is a civvie. It seems a strange choice to me.
Maybe DP hasn't been in danger of getting a ton of votes, but the fact is, he's gotten votes both days this game so far for reasons that were really ridiculous in my opinion. And I think Aether Portal might be making statements with their decisions on who to remove from the poll more than necessarily being worried about said person being lynched.
thellama73 wrote:

Yourself, Snow Dog, and Russ are all players under suspicion this game so I don't see why Aether Portal would necessarily trust any of you yet.

As it stands, I'm not sure where to vote today. I want to read back through some players' posts before I decide.
ImageImage

>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

RIPIYWG Elohcin and He-Man, I really would have liked to know whether Elohcin was actually bad or not, but I trust Stevie's judgement on this one. I'd have to agree in thinking that He-Man was probably good. Anybody else think Ambray going after BWT is kind of strange? I was leaning civvie for both of them, although I was a bit suspicious of BWT, I dont know if he's done anything that warrants his lynch just yet. I'd be much more comfortable with a russ lynch. Linki with everyone who brought up points about russ
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I think the odds of Elo being bad are very high, so it is odd that some are saying that she probably wasn't. :ponder:

S~V~S - I do know what you mean about MP seeming to be playing his baddie game, but he isn't. He is a civvie. You trying to make a case for him being bad is setting off all kinds of alarm bells, tbh.

I also agree that DP being off the poll is a good thing. Less chance of baddies using him as a reason to vote. Llama finding it odd that three people who are under suspicion for being baddies might have been a better choice is, well, quite odd.

linki with FH - yes!
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I just did a reread of Boogs, and frankly se nothing suspicious about him at all. He reads quite civvie to me, and Russtifinko trying to assert that he is bad makes me want to vote for Russ all the more.

Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

I got a kindle fire! :yay: :bounce:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

LittleTiger wrote:I think the odds of Elo being bad are very high, so it is odd that some are saying that she probably wasn't. :ponder:

S~V~S - I do know what you mean about MP seeming to be playing his baddie game, but he isn't. He is a civvie. You trying to make a case for him being bad is setting off all kinds of alarm bells, tbh.

I also agree that DP being off the poll is a good thing. Less chance of baddies using him as a reason to vote. Llama finding it odd that three people who are under suspicion for being baddies might have been a better choice is, well, quite odd.

linki with FH - yes!
I haven't seen anyone say that she "probably wasn't" bad. A few (myself included) just aren't completely convinced that she was and therefore I won't be taking if for granted that she was when I'm looking at other people.

I agree with thoughts on DP/llama.

linki: Nice, Andrew! I wouldn't mind having one.
Some day, Some day
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I don't really have anything to add to the discussion at this point but Boogs is coming over and later we're heading over to a friend's house for board games, so I'll go ahead and cast my vote for Russ.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

That is awesome, Andrew! Congratulations <3

reywaS - I was still waking up at the time I wrote that. The "probably" just referenced the few people who have voiced concern that she might not be bad. I do think she was, however. The evidence is strongly in favor of her being so.

I agree about Russ and will likely vote him, but there are a few hours before the poll ends in case he wants to mount a last ditch defense.
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

That was a lot to catch up on between work and seeing BF the past 2 days lol

I'm going to cast my vote since I will be busy this evening as BF stated, and vote Russ.

*Votes Russ*
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

My laptop was broken most of yesterday for some reason. Sucked.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

There's a chance that I wont be able to be on again before the vote ends, so I'm just going to go ahead and vote russ and hope for the best

*votes russ*

Return to “Previous Side Missions”