71%

Total votes: 14
acrosstheaether
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Re: Death and Taxes: An Economics Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by acrosstheaether »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
acrosstheaether wrote:I disagree about the notion that Elo's flip should be treated as a townie lynch though. Many people (including myself) would have been town, and read her behaviour as generally anti-town, rather than a mafia-tell in particular.
I have a distinct memory of an RYMer making the exact same point about a rogue lynch that i made there in a recent game.

It was you.
It wasn't an open setup, we didn't even know there was a rogue, and that rogue wasn't a serial killer, weren't they?
acrosstheaether
Stool Pigeon

This is where open vs. closed setup mean a huge difference. As evident, quite a few people here were interested in serial killer hunting rather than mafiahunting. One less nightkill benefits town.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 231

Post by fingersplints »

Unless the mafia kills nightly now.

This post: :eye:
acrosstheaether wrote:I'm thinking, is there anyone in particular who was most adamantly pushing for Elo's lynch? Perhaps that person is Adam Smith.
Why are you trying to draw attention to who might have a specific civvie role?
Gro-oo-ovy
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 769
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

acrosstheaether wrote:This is where open vs. closed setup mean a huge difference. As evident, quite a few people here were interested in serial killer hunting rather than mafiahunting. One less nightkill benefits town.
could you point to an example of distinct serial killer hunting and non-mafia hunting?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether
Stool Pigeon

fingersplints wrote:Unless the mafia kills nightly now.

acrosstheaether wrote:I'm thinking, is there anyone in particular who was most adamantly pushing for Elo's lynch? Perhaps that person is Adam Smith.
So we no longer need to suspect that person?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

aether, who are your suspects?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

acrosstheaether wrote:

So the mafia can know who has what civvie role and who to kill next?
Gro-oo-ovy
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

i'd like to echo a point made by sanmateo and Sloonei. DDL has put a lot of work into describing why he wouldn't play the way he has played as mafia. and in so doing, he has acknowledged the WIFOM nature of that mindset. this would make him a very self-aware mafioso.

but wait, what if he is very self-aware of the notion of being a self-aware mafioso? let's visit his comment directed at me:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:If you are mafia, you are one of the most self-aware players I've ever seen.
this could be called an unintentional self-diagnosis.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:SON OF A.....

I saw I had about 30 seconds left (I thought), went to click on the bubble next to Bass' name, and then went to vote....and it wouldn't accept my vote because it was past the deadline. :( Oh well.

But yeah, if I could have voted, I would have voted for Bass probably. DDL would be a close second for his pressing Elo on her Golden vote, and DDL's voicing suspicion of her, but then going with an aether vote which seemed like an easy cop-out to me.

Might as well finish catching up for now.

Linki: If Elo flips civ, I think DDL is definitely getting a closer look from me. The only person I remember having anything resembling a substantial case on her is MP. I feel like there was one more player but I can't remember right now who it is.

That, and I think it's more likely Elo comes up civ because of all the weak reasons IMO I saw for voting for her. Seemed like an easy target unfortunately.

Linki: Holy shit did NOT expect that at ALL! :faint:
Calls me a cop out, but doesn't vote. Could be real life, but the guy was pretty active at the end of the phase. So am I too believe that he stayed active for the entire final hour, and for some reason decided to wait until the last few minutes to vote, but then something happened and he had to look away from the computer at the exact time the phase ended?

Wouldn't it be better to just, you know, vote half an hour earlier? It's not like you would have changed anything, but at least you would have avoided the possible host punishment?

If anything, that is the cop out. Sure, he may be punished by the mod, but this isn't the first instance I've seen of a player eating a mod punishment on purpose just to be able to stay away from the fray.
I tend to wait as late as I possibly can to vote. When RL doesn't get in the way, sometimes it is 30 minutes or less before the poll ends. I like to wait as late as possible because I want as much information as I can get before I vote. Sometimes things happen towards the end of a lynch period that make me change my mind.

And it wasn't RL that made me miss the vote. It was me trying to catch up in the thread and losing track of time. I thought I had more time than I did, looked down, and noticed I had almost no time left to vote. So I panicked and went to try and vote, and it had already gone past the deadline.

I stick by what I said about your aether vote though. Why voice your suspicion of Elo as much as you did, and then suddenly switch gears?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:i'd like to echo a point made by sanmateo and Sloonei. DDL has put a lot of work into describing why he wouldn't play the way he has played as mafia. and in so doing, he has acknowledged the WIFOM nature of that mindset. this would make him a very self-aware mafioso.

but wait, what if he is very self-aware of the notion of being a self-aware mafioso? let's visit his comment directed at me:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:If you are mafia, you are one of the most self-aware players I've ever seen.
this could be called an unintentional self-diagnosis.
Hmmmmmm....interesting. I'll go back and look at it myself.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:i threw my vote on Elo. every other option is mathematically impossible. and she's a red read. so cool beans.
Same point here. Why throwing a vote that has no chance of changing anything?

You did point right after that that you were aware of the possibility of mafia knowing the lynch was inevitable though, which is interesting. If you are mafia, you are one of the most self-aware players I've ever seen.
If someone votes for a player that has no chance of getting lynched in, say, one or two lynches in a game, that's different IMO from someone who constantly does it throughout the game. Once or twice (or more if it's the same person over and over) I'm okay with because I generally interpret it as a civ thing to be going after the player you are most suspicious of. If one person gives it enough attention over time, it can cause other people to go and examine exactly what the original poster is seeing with a certain player.

Now if you're voting for people who have no chance of being lynched, and constantly throw your vote around on different players, then I view that as more absolving yourself of a lynch. Which looks more like a baddie act.

So I don't think "throwing a vote that has no chance of changing anything" is an exercise in futility. It can pay off down the road sometimes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 722
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Not here for long, will try to pop back in after I've actually been productive today to provide updated Rainbow Reads.

Very interesting points have been made about DDL. I'll ISO (but may not post it all, at least look back at all of his posts) to start off D3.

fingersplints wrote:
acrosstheaether wrote:

So the mafia can know who has what civvie role and who to kill next?
This is another area of contention for me between long-time LP-based players and myself. The mafia has constant BTSC. Surely they speculate on such matters? Why can't the civilians do so in thread?

The only time I agree that drawing attention is bad is if the observation is incredibly explicit and would otherwise be very difficult for the mafia to figure out by themselves, but such instances are very rare.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vompatti wrote:This game is a perfect reflection of real life economics: the mafia are so loud that it's hopeless for us innocent civilians to voice our opinion. :sigh:
You willing to back that up with some suspicions?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MP - I'm sure the baddies speculate, but if they didn't figure it out then it's handing them information on a silver platter. Not everyone is good at figuring out who is what role. I just don't see any point in helping them out. Plus if everyone in the thread comes to the conclusion that a certain player is a certain civvie role, the mafia can no longer lynch them and they will be NKd instantly.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:MP - I'm sure the baddies speculate, but if they didn't figure it out then it's handing them information on a silver platter. Not everyone is good at figuring out who is what role. I just don't see any point in helping them out. Plus if everyone in the thread comes to the conclusion that a certain player is a certain civvie role, the mafia can no longer lynch them and they will be NKd instantly.
That's fair enough, but I'm not sure how cut and dry it would be to figure out Adam Smith's identity.

Even if it is, if I were on the mafia team, I'd feel more threatened by the role checker. Wouldn't you?

If we were speculating on that role instead, I'd share your hesitation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I have no such desire to speculate on Adam Smith myself. It's obvious that there was a hard push against Elo yesterday and he could be any of Elo's voters, really.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

No. Adam Smith steals abilities so is essentially a role checker who can steal kills. By far the most powerful role IMO
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:No. Adam Smith steals abilities so is essentially a role checker who can steal kills. By far the most powerful role IMO
Inherent is an assumption about the role.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:No. Adam Smith steals abilities so is essentially a role checker who can steal kills. By far the most powerful role IMO
You guys are making the same assumption when you say that whoever stole Elo's kill would know who she was.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
You guys are making the same assumption when you say that whoever stole Elo's kill would know who she was.
I personally never made such an assumption.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The fact is, Llama has a hand in this game, and he prefers vaguely-written roles to "Secrets", so to me, the role checker is a sure thing, whereas Adam Smith's role could easily be interpreted the way it has been, but I could also see it working differently.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

While we're talking about dangerous assumptions, maybe we should have a discussion about mathematical impossibilities, guns, and butter. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:While we're talking about dangerous assumptions, maybe we should have a discussion about mathematical impossibilities, guns, and butter. :ponder:
That sounds fun. :llama:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

No thanks
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Splints, now with all of that said, I don't feel good about aether at the moment, so I'm not trying to indicate that I do. I need to hear more from her, now that she's decided to ride this game out.

Now I really need to go. My self-discipline to stay away from mafia when I should be working is so terrible. XD
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote:MP - I'm sure the baddies speculate, but if they didn't figure it out then it's handing them information on a silver platter. Not everyone is good at figuring out who is what role. I just don't see any point in helping them out. Plus if everyone in the thread comes to the conclusion that a certain player is a certain civvie role, the mafia can no longer lynch them and they will be NKd instantly.
i was going to wait for aether to talk about this, but i think it's too late. i understand your trepidation here, but i also think MP's point stands. a mafia team with BTSC (and presumably at least 3 members) would be able to discuss Adam Smith possibilities in their own forum without needing to bring it here. so are you saying then that you suspect aether brought the conversation to the public thread as a mafioso to enlist townie aid in figuring it out?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

My suspicion of aether has been growing. Like I said before I don't see how every role not being revealed is enough to want to quit a game when you guys have a role that hides role reveals. So that is a possibility. I also brought up earlier how I believe mafia likes to comment on roles and the like to seem to be contributing without really. So I think the second was more likely the intention, while pinpointing a valuable role would have been a nice side effect.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:While we're talking about dangerous assumptions, maybe we should have a discussion about mathematical impossibilities, guns, and butter. :ponder:
Spoken like a true accountant.
fingersplints wrote:No thanks
But there's going to be a quiz!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote:My suspicion of aether has been growing. Like I said before I don't see how every role not being revealed is enough to want to quit a game when you guys have a role that hides role reveals. So that is a possibility. I also brought up earlier how I believe mafia likes to comment on roles and the like to seem to be contributing without really. So I think the second was more likely the intention, while pinpointing a valuable role would have been a nice side effect.
to be fair, the role you're referring to may have only appeared on RYM once or twice ever. it's not commonplace and i don't think i've ever played with one in a game myself. however, i highlighted the point in your quote that i think is most salient. i agree, and a parallel can be drawn that the RYMers might be more familiar with -- in our culture, this is usually expressed by fake-contributing mafia in the form of setup speculation (like guessing at how many scum there are, or what roles there might be, and how the game might be balanced), because on RYM we usually play in closed setups. so you're right to raise this point i think, fingersplints.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spoken like a true accountant.
fingersplints wrote:No thanks
But there's going to be a quiz!
i'm not sure what you're talking about, but if it involves me making posts about this mafia game let's do it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm just saying let's keep vote manipulation from guns and butter in mind going forward.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm just saying let's keep vote manipulation from guns and butter in mind going forward.
very good point. i'd not considered that and i should have.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
fingersplints wrote:My suspicion of aether has been growing. Like I said before I don't see how every role not being revealed is enough to want to quit a game when you guys have a role that hides role reveals. So that is a possibility. I also brought up earlier how I believe mafia likes to comment on roles and the like to seem to be contributing without really. So I think the second was more likely the intention, while pinpointing a valuable role would have been a nice side effect.
to be fair, the role you're referring to may have only appeared on RYM once or twice ever. it's not commonplace and i don't think i've ever played with one in a game myself. however, i highlighted the point in your quote that i think is most salient. i agree, and a parallel can be drawn that the RYMers might be more familiar with -- in our culture, this is usually expressed by fake-contributing mafia in the form of setup speculation (like guessing at how many scum there are, or what roles there might be, and how the game might be balanced), because on RYM we usually play in closed setups. so you're right to raise this point i think, fingersplints.
this is a reasonable explanation, but not one she provided. It feels like she ignored it hoping that suspicion would drop. (Another thing I associate as baddie behavior)
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 52

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I'm just saying let's keep vote manipulation from guns and butter in mind going forward.
very good point. i'd not considered that and i should have.
I don't believe this was made clear, so I want to do it here before anyone complains.

The items on the front page are to be purchased AT NIGHT ONLY. They can then be used at your convenience (with the exception of the NK protect, which only happens the night it is purchased.)

So if you buy a +1 vote, you hold onto it until you want to use it. You can't buy it at the last minute during the day though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Vompatti wrote:This game is a perfect reflection of real life economics: the mafia are so loud that it's hopeless for us innocent civilians to voice our opinion. :sigh:
are you suggesting that all of the top posters are scum?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Vompatti »

Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
why do you feel this way?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I understand why this thought would occur to a townie, but i'm still a bit worried about the reason behind why ot was posted in the thread. It seems like it could be eiter one of a scum player trying to engage the town in a conversation about something other than scum hunting, or a scum player making observations about a town power role because that's genuinely what they're trying to discern.
Or a townie talking about the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

acrosstheaether wrote:I disagree about the notion that Elo's flip should be treated as a townie lynch though. Many people (including myself) would have been town, and read her behaviour as generally anti-town, rather than a mafia-tell in particular.
I have mixed feelings about the theory that her lynch should be treated as a town lynch. She definitely exhibited anti-town behavior and there was no doubt some real scum hunting which helped drive us to her lynch. But any scum players on or off the bandwagon would have assumed we were lynching a townie, or at least not one of their own, so they would have acted accordingly. Both things are important to keep in mind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
That's a bit of a personal question.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
Does being your psychiatrist make me bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
No but it might make you insane.

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Would you agree, Vompatti, when i say that baddies are generally misunderstood and should be allowed to hang out with the rest of the townies? Even if they kill people sometimes

:nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Yes.
I'm a professional, you need not worry about me.

Am I not scum now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Would you agree, Vompatti, when i say that baddies are generally misunderstood and should be allowed to hang out with the rest of the townies? Even if they kill people sometimes

I generally approve of killing people as long as it's done in a humane way.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Sloonei wrote: are you suggesting that all of the top posters are scum?
Yes.
I'm a professional, you need not worry about me.

Am I not scum now?
Perhaps just a bit.

You may embed only 7 quotes within each other.

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vompatti wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Would you agree, Vompatti, when i say that baddies are generally misunderstood and should be allowed to hang out with the rest of the townies? Even if they kill people sometimes

Can I eat them? :burp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:

Can I eat them? :burp:
You can and you should.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:
It used to be 5; I upped it out of frustration at being a formatting fail :disappoint: Send me a bribe, and we might discuss 9 :mafia:

Oh the powah!!!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Vompatti wrote: Perhaps just a bit.

do you have reasons for maybe thinking i'm a bit of a bad guy? or is it just a Thing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”