Snow Dog is ill.
Is there any tea on this spaceship?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY THREE

Post by thellama73 »

Stormcrow wrote:Snow Dog is ill.
I wondered where he was. Get well soon, Snowy!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

After a few days. Sister site insanified.

Voice of Russia today, especially in the case of rugaszkodtak click Start EPIGNWS Comet (DC). Note: If you don't know, I don't know, but it's bad Elohcin and asked why, and his team think the thought that Epignos.

A score of Russia
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Once again. There is no check to his season. I'm a man.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Once again. There is no check to his season. I'm a man.
:haha:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

Well, Russ hasn't said anything further to defend himself so since I have some stuff to do, I will go ahead and vote now.

*vote Russ*
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've seen enough as well. Sorry, Russ. Time to go.

*Votes Russ*

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry guys, I don't have much time at all today. Where did I say Boogs would be a better candidate than Russ? I don't necessarily think that, I said he bares looking at --especially from what I remember from his posts and votes, and especially that post where he was all defending Russ, pinged me big time. There were others. I'd have to look.

S~V~S, I am clearly playing my civvie game, and I'm frankly paranoid about Russ because I was so sure about the Epignosis and Elohcin connection and it seems likely to me that if Russ is baddie that it means Elohcin probably wasn't, and vice versa. I realize there's a chance otherwise, but it makes no sense to me. I also felt really sure you were baddie, and now I'm not sure, but you keep saying weird things like this. I have no better knowledge of things than any other civvie here, even though I'm confirmed, so why wouldn't I be nervous? Stop nitpicking my gameplay. It's like you have to be leery or suspicious of me every two seconds. Do you wonder why I often get suspicions constantly thrown at me even as a civvie now? People don't just sit back and realize that this is my playstyle and that, while I do tend to be very strong and focused with my theories, I can be wrong and can feel paranoid because I want to make sure we're making the right decision. This is the one time I shouldn't be getting eyes, finally, in any game, and yet I still feel like I'm getting it, so that's a bit frustrating. I'm all for people questioning my logic, but not my intentions, since those should be clear, if and only in this game ever.

Rox, I'm sorry, you said you had a question you wanted answered from me; I must not have seen it. I've been skimming the thread because I've been forcing myself to study as much as possible. Do you mind re-stating it? I'll answer it when my brain dies off later tonight and I can't focus any longer.

FH (and llama), thanks for responding. I do agree entirely that every single action she made this game screamed baddie to me too. The only reason I'm questioning it now is because of the Russ being baddie theory (and thereby pushing for Elohcin over Epig to clear Epig because Elohcin was just a very suspicious looking newbie lone civvie).

Also, BWT's insanified posts, especially his vote and OT one thereafter, are awesome. I'd like to know what insanifier this is at endgame, lol. Is it perhaps the same as Epi's in MOTU? That one was really funny too.

I don't feel nearly as confident about Russ being baddie as I did Epignosis. That being said, that's where my vote is going. votes Russ
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I am feeling a bit nervous about this lynch because it seems like a nice bandwagon has formed on Russ, but for lack of a stronger candidate, I will vote for him as well.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I guess Russ seems like the best solution for now.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

Flyin' High wrote:I am feeling a bit nervous about this lynch because it seems like a nice bandwagon has formed on Russ, but for lack of a stronger candidate, I will vote for him as well.
It makes me a little nervous as well. The baddie team either just completely gave up on Russ or they are laughing their butts off right now. The signs do point to Russ being bad though, so that's where my vote will go.

Vote: Russ

*mod edited for language* :)
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

butts, I mean. :( sorry
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:I am feeling a bit nervous about this lynch because it seems like a nice bandwagon has formed on Russ, but for lack of a stronger candidate, I will vote for him as well.
It makes me a little nervous as well. The baddie team either just completely gave up on Russ or they are laughing their asses off right now. The signs do point to Russ being bad though, so that's where my vote will go.

I can understand the nervousness at bandwagonry, but remember that there are not very many bad guys in this game. The four people I have marked on my spreadsheet as potential baddies are either dead or haven't voted yet, so I am not too worried.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Well I voted Russti
He was my next suspicion after Elohcin. I too wish he would have come back and defended a bit.

MP - Yo!
My question was - you keep saying llama and Snow Dog are likely civvie why don't you think either could be Indy or Rogue?

llama - why are you no longer suspicious of DP after voting for him for 2 days? Your suspicion of him seemed to just drop right off.
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

reywaS wrote:
It makes me a little nervous as well. The baddie team either just completely gave up on Russ or they are laughing their asses off right now. The signs do point to Russ being bad though, so that's where my vote will go.

They're laughing.

I just wanted to publicly apologize for my behavior this game. I've said some things I shouldn't have, and I should have thought about how being on vacation would affect my ability to play well and contribute. I just hope I haven't affected anyone's playing experience in a negative way. It's a shame to go out like this, because it was the most fun I've had playing so far. You guys are in for a fun game. Good luck civs! I think you have a great chance to win.

I admit to some frustration with my lynch. Epi was the first time I had correctly deduced someone's role, and being killed for being right felt like having defeat snatched out of the jaws of victory. I felt my intelligence being insulted, though I now realize that I'd not the case. It doesn't excuse my defense post, but I hope it clarifies somewhat why I reacted so vehemently. I was also shocked at how quickly opinion turned against me, and that so many were willing to go along on the lynch without hearing more from me. As I said, that was my fault for signing up when I knew I'd be away.

Having only been on my phone the last few days, rereads have been tough, do though I had suspicions before I left, I can't speculate on who baddies may be right now. You guys cam figure it out yourselves, I trust. I will say I don't think it would be fair to lynch boogs just because I flip civ. As I said, for me everything points to him most likely being civ, with a few posts that read as newbie. You can make your own decisions though.

Have fun, everyone! Pleasure playing. And thanks again to Kate and Andrew for hosting. I'm off to more vaca :-)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Paranoia had hit its peek. Jack, Dennis and Andrew were minding their own business and trying to steer clear of the angry mob that was gathering. Jack was peeking at them out of the corner of his eye.

The group was growing just as nervous. They were certain there was danger afoot.

Jack peeked up just in time to see a flash go right by him! Andrew, Dennis, look! He yelled! Both Andrew and Dennis looked up and saw the flash go right by them and stood still, amazed. It's heading right toward the group!

As the flash came closer and closer, it began to slow. In their confusion, the group one by one took a swing at the moving object until it finally slowed and came to stop just feet past the last meember of the group. It appeared to be something riding on a track. They slowly walked over to it and looked inside. There lay Russitifinko, dead from their strikes.

Russtifinko has been lynched he was the Minecart.
You have 23 hours to send your PMs.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT THREE

Post by S~V~S »

Oh &**(^().

So Sorry Russti~ it just seemed SO ACCURATE.

I wish we had lynched Elo, if she was bad, we would have known Russ wasn't. But it is what it is. RIP Russ, and sorry again :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Aw rats. :/ RIP Russ.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

D'oh! Sorry Russ, I really thought you were bad. On the plus side, his power was not as useful as most of the other civvies and I now feel more confident in my suspicion of Elohcin, since if Russ had been bad she would have been more likely to be good.
Roxy wrote: llama - why are you no longer suspicious of DP after voting for him for 2 days? Your suspicion of him seemed to just drop right off.
It's not so much that it dropped off as that it has been supplanted by suspicions of other people as more data creeps into the thread. Don't worry, I still have my :eye: on him.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, that's not good. I knew there was a reason I felt nervous about this one. RIP Russ, sorry to have you go out like that. You played an awesome game, so it's a shame to lose you now. I should have believed you.

I guess that means Elohcin was likely baddie, then? Certainly sheds some light on things on that front. So who are the other 2 (or worst case scenario, 3, but I doubt it) baddies left? And who is the dang rogue?

Roxy wrote:Well I voted Russti
He was my next suspicion after Elohcin. I too wish he would have come back and defended a bit.

MP - Yo!
My question was - you keep saying llama and Snow Dog are likely civvie why don't you think either could be Indy or Rogue?

llama - why are you no longer suspicious of DP after voting for him for 2 days? Your suspicion of him seemed to just drop right off.
I don't know about llama or Snow Dog, honestly, I keep liking to think they are civvie but I don't know. And they could be indy or rogue, sure. I don't care about the indy as much as I do the rogue at this point. Sorry for missing the question originally.

Okay, I want to hear from some others, because now we really need to try and get the rogue or a baddie tomorrow. Who are people thinking needs to be looked at next for a baddie or rogue possibility (both, really)? Wouldn't a rogue probably be more apt to be someone trying to stay out of the spotlight, or am I wrong with that assumption?

What do people think of BWT? I notice Ambray and I have discussed about him, but every time he gets brought up, people never really talk about him. I know Russ said not to lynch Boogs because he is civvie, but I really think Boogs is baddie. And I'm still debating llama and Snow Dog in the back of my mind, and I keep going back and forth as to which seems more civvie than the other or if they both still seem civvie to me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Now that Russ flipped good, I am more likely to think Elo is bad, which means I am also more likely to think Snow Dog is bad due to his vote for the Ship on Day 0

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:Now that Russ flipped good, I am more likely to think Elo is bad, which means I am also more likely to think Snow Dog is bad due to his vote for the Ship on Day 0
This is a thought. That and his poor voting record and NO U's and overreactions could point to a baddie Snow Dog. My gut says a big IDK because I've gone back and forth between times where I thought he should be looked at and other times where he seemed totally reasonably civvie to me.

You said you didn't see anything wrong with Boogs? Why?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Now that Russ flipped good, I am more likely to think Elo is bad, which means I am also more likely to think Snow Dog is bad due to his vote for the Ship on Day 0
This is a thought. That and his poor voting record and NO U's and overreactions could point to a baddie Snow Dog. My gut says a big IDK because I've gone back and forth between times where I thought he should be looked at and other times where he seemed totally reasonably civvie to me.

I don't know. He seemed logical and reasonable to me. Nothing stuck out as obviously suspicious. Why DO you think he's bad?

As for Snow Dog, his posts generally strike me as coming from a civvie, but then I felt the same way during MOTU and was fooled. I think his voting record and push for SHip (I know he says he idn't push for ship, but he was clearly arguing against house which is a de facto push for ship) strike me as more significant.

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Yeah, Snow Dog is up there for me rn.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I don't know. He seemed logical and reasonable to me. Nothing stuck out as obviously suspicious. Why DO you think he's bad?

As for Snow Dog, his posts generally strike me as coming from a civvie, but then I felt the same way during MOTU and was fooled. I think his voting record and push for SHip (I know he says he idn't push for ship, but he was clearly arguing against house which is a de facto push for ship) strike me as more significant.
I thought he was bad more so before, but then I was just now looking at his posts again and realized that one of the main reasons I thought he was baddie was because of his defense of Russ, so there throws that one. He did seem to avoid Epig a bit, but Russ wasn't easily convinced on that front either, so eh. I'm not so focused on him now for that reason.

I agree, evidence against Snow Dog is not so good. It's possible Snow Dog was a civvie without info for his ship vote though.

I want to see what FH, rey, and others have to say about all of these things as well. I'd really hate to lynch another civvie tomorrow. Part of me really wants that dang rogue as well.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

RIP Russ sucks you turned out to be good :/

MP what seemed suspicious about BWT? I think I may have missed the discussion as I have been skimming the posts the last few days on breaks or when I get a minute between things with BF and I would like to hear about it again if you don't mind.

Guys what are your thoughts on Rogue?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote: Guys what are your thoughts on Rogue?
Three, two, one, not it!

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

Boogs wrote: Guys what are your thoughts on Rogue?
Good looking for a girl you can't touch.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

Ugh! RIP Russ.. :rip: sorry for voting you, but it did seem a bit much that you would know the exact role of the baddie we were lynching. :(
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Sorry Russti RIP. :(
Next time I will know to give you the chance to prove yourself. You sure have taken to mafia I am glad you joined the fun.

I do feel better about Stevie's kill since he came back civ.

MP and Ambray - I know you have brought up Teeth and tbh I really don't have anything by his name so it looks like I will have to read up and give my thoughts tomorrow. Although his insanified posts have been quite hilarious!

Also I appreciate the response Sock. In the beginning of the game I suspected them both but over time I have felt civ then bad from their posts I am chalking this all up to a learning curve since this is only our 2nd or 3rd game together. I think they both *insert bear watching image here*

Thanks for telling us Stormcrow and feel better soon Snow Dog.

Thanks for your reposnses llama and SVS.

I have a couple people in mind for reading so I will be posting those thoughts tomorrow.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs, just here to say I wouldn't say I found much particularly suspicious about BWT, but I wanted to see if I was reading him wrong.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I thought I posted last night after the lynch, sorry.

RIP Russ I'm sorry I suspected you. In retrospect, it makes sense that you knew what you did, since you were the minecart. I've enjoyed playing with you though & look forward to more games in the future :hug:

Well I'm sort of at a loss beyond llama/snow dog, I do have a nagging feeling about Ambray but nothing solid.

I'd like to hear what BWT was trying to say yesterday while insanified, hopefully that will be enlightening.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Thank god I'm not insanified anymore! The only thing that kept me from getting really annoyed was how funny a lot of my insanified posts were.

I'm going to go back and pull up my insanified posts and explain what I was trying to say. Unfortunately pretty much all of them will be paraphrased and not exact quotes because I didn't save my original posts anywhere. I will answer any further questions once I have posted all of them. So be patient because this could take awhile.

Also, RIP Russ! My suspicions were totally wrong in regards to you. :(
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT TWO

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Elochin male and RIPIWYG. First of all, I'm sure, but I think second is very real. Is insanified and very bad, because you can't change the system. * Sad face *
RIPIYWG Elochin and He-Man. I'm pretty sure the first is bad, but I don't know about the first. I was leaning civvie for him.
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: I think Epi is most likely the zombie (if he is bad, of course). That's because if he were another baddie, it's possible that his teammates would allow him to be lynched and try to distance themselves from him (aside from Eloh, who was probably in trouble if he went down). On the other hand, if he were zombie he'd have been forced to use the switch, since it would have been his only chance before dying. If that's the case, Epi has no power anymore (except possibly using his team's NK), and thus is less valuable than the other baddies, who all have other powers to use. If everyone feels ok with an Eloh lynch, I think it has the potential to hurt the baddies more. Hope that makes sense. On the other hand, if people are more sure about Epi or feel a lynch for him would yield more info that's a fair argument to make.
People are mentioning Russ, so I did a reread of him and saw nothing alarming until I got to this. This is a piece of astonishingly clear reasoning, so clear in fact that it leads one to wonder if he didn't just know that Epi was a zombie all along. It would be a crafty and clever play to out a teammate and then later have the chance to say "I told you he was bad early on! How can I be his teammate?"

Of course, it could just be that Russ has an extraordinarily logical mind.

(yes, yes, I realize that this is all very WIFOM, but worth considering I think.)

Russ was very logical (go to high school with), where it is so decided.

When we went to high school together, I know Russ is a very logical person. And I felt that is his playing style as well.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Different audio ambray survived an assassination attempt. Maybe try to figure out who that death hope will be very useful.
It appears to me that Ambray survived an kill attempt from Herobrine. I think (and still think) it would be worthwhile to go back and see if there is anyone that might want her dead. Because it could help us narrow down who Hero is.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Different audio ambray survived an assassination attempt. Maybe try to figure out who that death hope will be very useful.
Ah..the spider got you.
As I'm happy.

Unfortunately, yes it did.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Are you insanified, BWT? Your posts almost make sense, so maybe you're just drunk.
Yes, insanified.

A sudden attack. Very interesting move!

This one I wish I had copied down. I was saying something jokingly about being both drunk and insanified, but I can't remember what it was. :(
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Oh BWT.

I'm going to sleep now. But come tomorrow? Be prepared for me to come after you hard.
Here you can say? I never thought about it, but you will understand why.

Here I was mostly just confused why Ambray would want to go after me so hard when I was insanified, and couldn't properly respond to anything she was going to bring up.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Oh BWT.

I'm going to sleep now. But come tomorrow? Be prepared for me to come after you hard.
You think BWT is baddie here, really? I mean, I wondered about him once early on, but I don't know.
He said that the money was very good. Reduce the amount is still our King is a hero.

EBWOP: But not for me. He said: well, there is reason to believe that the two oldest EPIGNWS. I told you to stop now, to stop this policy. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Basically I'm saying that I will reply fully to what Ambray is saying once I can post normally again. I also said I felt she was twisting my words or misinterpreting them.

I'll post about this more once I finish all my other quotes. Because I have a question for Ambray after I explain what I was saying.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:After a few days. Sister site insanified.

Voice of Russia today, especially in the case of rugaszkodtak click Start EPIGNWS Comet (DC). Note: If you don't know, I don't know, but it's bad Elohcin and asked why, and his team think the thought that Epignos.

A score of Russia

Here I'm explaining that I'm voting Russ because I think there's a possible connection between him and Epig, which looks like he might be bad. I also feel it is possible that Elohcin is his teammate.

And yes, the bold part was supposed to say *Votes Russ*. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe when I got that finished translation.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Once again. There is no check to his season. I'm a man.

This one I actually remember exactly: "Oh wow. That vote post is hilarious. One of the best posts ever."

Yes, 'one of the best posts ever' became 'I'm a man.'
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

As for your post, Ambray, I'm not going to pull the full thing up because there's only a few points I want to make there. Plus it's about halfway down page 25 if anyone is interested in going back to see it.

I'm mostly going to be referring to the last quote of mine you pulled. I'm not sure why you left off the next post from me that came after that. Because I think that clarified my position much more. I said that while I left the possibility of a civvie lynch switch saving Epig open, I didn't think it was very likely given the other evidence that had been presented. I've also said that I don't think both llama and Epig were bad, as some people seemed keen to believe. With Epig flipping baddie, I thought (and still think) that there is a possibility that llama was framed. So I am leaning civvie on him.

I'm not sure if you're twisting my word intentionally, if you didn't understand what I was saying, or if you just happened to have blinders on and thought you had found a baddie where one didn't exist. I'm still leaning civvie on you, and I don't really think you misunderstood me, so I'm leaning toward the last reason. I do have one question for you though: Now that Russ has been confirmed as a civvie, does that change your opinion on me any?

I'm done for now unless someone wants me to address something I missed or there are additional questions for me.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Relating to Russ, it was irrelevant, because I now realise the baddies wern't the ones to try and kill me.

Hero was. Who I think is you.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

But why do you think I am Herobrine? That's the part I don't get. Can you explain why?
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I thought he was bad more so before, but then I was just now looking at his posts again and realized that one of the main reasons I thought he was baddie was because of his defense of Russ, so there throws that one. He did seem to avoid Epig a bit, but Russ wasn't easily convinced on that front either, so eh. I'm not so focused on him now for that reason.

I agree, evidence against Snow Dog is not so good. It's possible Snow Dog was a civvie without info for his ship vote though.

I want to see what FH, rey, and others have to say about all of these things as well. I'd really hate to lynch another civvie tomorrow. Part of me really wants that dang rogue as well.
Boogs caught my eye a couple days ago. I can't remember exactly what it was right now though.

I was finding Snow Dog suspicious but then something he said made think I was wrong.

I'll read back through everything to try to get some fresh suspicions either tonight or in the morning.
Some day, Some day
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Boog just reads weird to me in general. Likely just because he's new though idk. :p
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I remember seeing boogs post something earlier on that quirked my brow, but then I've been reading him as civvie ever since. I'll go back and see if I can find what it was.

As for Snow Dog, something just feels off to me about his posts. He seemed really against the case against Epignosis and has supplied a WIFOM-filled argument saying if he was Epignosis' teammate he would have simply voted for him. I have read back through all of his posts and keep flip-flopping on what I think. Despite the fact that he claims to have not pushed for ship (and granted, he didn't actually push for ship, more against house), this was his second post in the game:
Snow Dog wrote:I quite fancy a bit of ship building.
Again, we don't actually know if ship was the baddie option, but since we know Epignosis was bad, and we're pretty sure Elohcin was bad (both ship voters), for Snow Dog's first on-topic post to be saying likes the ship option does make me wonder.

An alternative thing I've considered is that maybe he's an indy? This post by Snow Dog made me wonder if he had slipped up and revealed he knew more about Herobrine than he should:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Snow Dog - no that will not make me feel better tbh - it makes me just want to keep an eye on you, thats all.
Nonsense.

If Epi is proved bad I can hardly suspect He man of still being bad can I? Unless he is Herobine. which I'm sure he isn't.
My first thought was, how can Snow Dog be sure?

But then he followed that post up a mere 4 minutes later with this post after llama asked him how he could be sure He-Man isn't Herobrine:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Snow Dog - no that will not make me feel better tbh - it makes me just want to keep an eye on you, thats all.
Nonsense.

If Epi is proved bad I can hardly suspect He man of still being bad can I? Unless he is Herobine. which I'm sure he isn't.
Why are you sure He Man isn't Herobine?
Change that to...I don't think he is.
I have gone back and forth on this ever since I saw him post it a few days ago, but it's something that's been on my mind.

By the way, is there a way to have quotes link back to the original post? I like that feature on RM because it makes it easier to quickly read back through the conversation surrounding an original post rather than having to search for it through the player's in-topic posts.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Hmm yeah. I was wondering why Snowy was sure, but strangely that thought never entered my head. :p
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Dangit russ. RIP dude. Can anyone remember who started going after russ first, I mean, i know he looked kind of sketch anyways but does anyone know? Also Ambray going after BWT is still pinging me a bit
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spaghettis - I was the first to bring Rissti up when Sock asked who I was looking at - I said his tone was different from the last game. Then many others suddenly were pinged by Russti then Sockman made a case and everyone followed through with a vote.
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”