Andrew and mommy
54%

Total votes: 13
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT THREE

Post by S~V~S »

If it makes any difference to you, I can never read you, your low profile game reads the same to me on its own, not counting slips or whatever, whether you are civ or bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

While I don't trust Ambray, I also don't want to be led into a bandwagon by someone I also don't really trust, so I am voting Snow Dog.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

S~V~S wrote:If it makes any difference to you, I can never read you, your low profile game reads the same to me on its own, not counting slips or whatever, whether you are civ or bad.
:D It's what I go for.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:While I don't trust Ambray, I also don't want to be led into a bandwagon by someone I also don't really trust, so I am voting Snow Dog.
LOL, really? Then, no one can ever read me ha ha. You said you were waffly on me, now you are suspecting me enough again that you don't want to vote for the person you have said is very suspect to you cause I did?

And looking at last nights results, and thinking about what has happened, I am reversing my position on FH. Her post makes sense to me, and her living also does IMO, so I am going to move her to civ.

NOW I'm gone :knight3:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Porcu- we have played a lot together but not so much recently. I do love how you are posting more but like I said it is throwing me off. I really want to believe you are good so tell me who are your top 2 suspects for this lynch?

SVS - kk I will re-read that convo and see ho I feel after.

Thanks for the responses :)
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:While I don't trust Ambray, I also don't want to be led into a bandwagon by someone I also don't really trust, so I am voting Snow Dog.
LOL, really? Then, no one can ever read me ha ha. You said you were waffly on me, now you are suspecting me enough again that you don't want to vote for the person you have said is very suspect to you cause I did?
I think Snow Dog is more likely baddie than Ambray, so I wanted to vote for him anyway. I will be happy if either one ends up getting lynched because I think both will probably flip bad, but just in case, I am hedging my bets and voting my conscience. I didn't want to be led against my instincts, and especially not by you, who I am indeed waffly on. I don't see what's so funny about that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around.

I could vote either way, but I'm leaning towards Snow Dog, because Ambray is only a twitch at this point. She has been making me nervous though, I need to think about it.

Linki w/ snow dog
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Roxy wrote:Porcu- we have played a lot together but not so much recently. I do love how you are posting more but like I said it is throwing me off. I really want to believe you are good so tell me who are your top 2 suspects for this lynch?
Snow Dog will probably get my vote. And you're very right about BFs blendiness, so he's probably another thought for me. Boogs gets an honourable mention as I get odd vibes from him but I'm having trouble deciding whether it's just because he's new or because he's bad.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I disagree that I'm being blendy, but I'm certainly more quiet than usual. I've got a brand new toy and its called a 3DS :) Love me some Pokemon.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

blindfaeth wrote:I disagree that I'm being blendy, but I'm certainly more quiet than usual. I've got a brand new toy and its called a 3DS :) Love me some Pokemon.
Sweet mang. I got mine on my birthday. Play lots of Pokemon on it. :D
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Eh, I'm gonna vote Ambray, because DP and Roxy both have lightly mentioned me and they are thinking about voting snow dog. If they're wrong about me maybe they're wrong about him too. :ponder:

Definitely, and we should trade sometime :D
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry I haven't been around today! I find it a biy odd that there hasn't been much discussion since last night. Seems a bit strange to me.

Won't be posting much until later tonight. The weather is beautiful right now so spending today with friends outside on an off day. I'm leaning most strongly toward Snow Dog for today so that is where my vote is going. I still think llama is civ since I haven't seen evidence that makes me think both him and Epig could be bad. Ambray I am unsure of but leaning civvie right now. I think her case against me is odd and I would prefer to see her response to my question before I make any further judgements. But that is where I am standing.

Votes Snow Dog
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm here, totally crashed and just going to relax and get tons of sleep for the exam tomorrow.

Will catch up now and hopefully re-read some people. I do NOT agree with an Ambray lynch at all. Let me catch up and address other things.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Lemme just add MP if you are a rezz'ed civ recruited to the baddies I will quit mafia! I agree if there is a recruit it is already game over for the civ's. *has MacG flashbacks*
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

For the sake of a civvie win please stop voting for me. I really don't understand what I have done that is so suspicious. Is it my ship vote? I had no info so voted what I pleased.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thank you for your analysis, Rox. I feel similarly on some of those people and it helps to get your reads on them.

The push for Ambray scares the heck out of me. No WAY will I be putting my vote there. I agree that I wish there has had been more discussion. rey, I see you're viewing the thread, what say you?

I'm planning on re-reading Snow Dog, llama, BF and S~V~S, and my vote will likely go to one of those.

Linki with Rox: I am not recruited, so you won't have to worry about that. I like to think my civvie game is a stark contrast with my baddie game, despite what others may think and despite the fact that I try to mirror my baddie behavior off of what I perceive to be my civvie behavior.

Linki with Snow Dog: I'm willing to give you the BOTD for now, so please, help me and others out here. What do you think currently?

Kate wrote:no one is allowed to say anything as specific as who they targeted. If some t hing is questionable pls pm me before you say it in the thread.
Apologies, sorry for bypassing you on this. Will do.

S~V~S wrote:
Yeah, I did answer. I think Ambray possibly is bad, and i think you could be. And why should a theory make sense? You said there were no baddie secrets, and i pointed out some other applicable secrets. You would like FHs theory to make sense, but I honestly would be surprised if there was not a secret recruit or some such thing in this game. She has her theories, I have mine. I think you and i have discovered over time that what makes sense to you seldom does to me, and vice versa.

And even if the wolves don't Herobrine may. That would be my guess, i mainly mentioned the Wolves as they have secrets and are not civs.

i did not get the warm fuzzies from FH, actually, when I survived that NK, and her reaction was kinda not "Yay, no death", it =as more like, "Hmm why pick that suspicios SVS? How much WIFOM is that". I know FH to generally be, when civ, an Occams proponent. And the simplest conclusion to be drawn from my survival is that I am not a member of the baddie team.

I am curious as to your thoughts on why the baddies and/or Herobrine have not targeted you yet~ an outspoken confirmed civ is rather an attractive target, especially if your suspicions are somewhat astute. Or did I miss that (not being facetious, hard to scroll back to the prior posts on phone)?
Okay, I really don't get you thinking I'm bad, but whatever. It just cracks me up that even as a confirmed civvie in a game with very unlikely recruits my civvie behavior is STILL being called out as suspicious by someone. Can't accept it? I'll agree to disagree with you but I can't wait until endgame where I get to say, "See?"

I see you've changed your opinion on FH, so I won't really address this. I believe it very unlikely she's a baddie.

I expected to be targeted last night or the night before for a kill at some point by somebody, so beats me there. Very strange. It is a giant WIFOM game between Hero, the baddies, and myself, so perhaps it's just as simple as neither has tried taking a move just yet. Your guess is as good as mine.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

blindfaeth wrote:Eh, I'm gonna vote Ambray, because DP and Roxy both have lightly mentioned me and they are thinking about voting snow dog. If they're wrong about me maybe they're wrong about him too. :ponder:

Did this ping the crap out of anyone else or just me, by the way? Man, this is pingy. I'm going to go back and re-read BF and then the other three now. Be back shortly.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

You asked what I think? I've been sick and haven't given much thought. I see you are against an Ambrey vote but I may be forced to vote her to save myself. If she is civvie this will be an awful shame also. idk, what are your thoughts on SE?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Eh, I'm gonna vote Ambray, because DP and Roxy both have lightly mentioned me and they are thinking about voting snow dog. If they're wrong about me maybe they're wrong about him too. :ponder:

Did this ping the crap out of anyone else or just me, by the way? Man, this is pingy. I'm going to go back and re-read BF and then the other three now. Be back shortly.
BF hasn't been pinging me too much, but I was just looking at the voting record and he is one of the few who has voted for a confirmed civvie two out of three days. Definitely worth a look. (for the purposes of this analysis, I am counting myself as a confirmed civvie)

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Tangrowth »

BF certainly has my eye. Why he hasn't been brought up earlier is an interesting point.

Okay, so BF says his gut is telling him to vote ship in his very first post of the game:

blindfaeth wrote:Thanks for hosting andrew and kate :)

This is boogs first game with me, I'm excited. Are you good baby?

Ilooked over the roles earlier, I really hope we can find the rogue asap. We cant afford to have 2 kills a night.

Anyone have input on the poll who is familiar with the game? Are the stevie twins good?

My guts telling me to vote ship. Kate, as ndree, can you disclose if anyone has info?

blindfaeth wrote:Oh u know when I read the host post I didn't even see where they debated over working on the home. I thought we were choosing between the bank and ship. Well I've played this game once with my friend Desiree and I remember home was where you wanted to be at nighttime. She had suggested I build one in the side of the mountain until I had enough resources to build a home. Anyway, at night all the creepy things like zombies came out and they didn't bother me as I was behind a closed door, but they were definitely waiting for me to come outside. That being said and since its "night" 0 I'm leaning towards voting for home at this point.
Then he backpedals quickly and decides on home and yet he says this bolded part at the beginning. How could he not know that if the poll clearly had three options?

I won't quote all of his posts, I would advise others to look through them as well. His behavior is actually pretty suspicious, all things considered. He suspicion mongers on llama's going after Roxy and he was uncomfortable with my thoughts on house not necessarily being the civvie option.

blindfaeth wrote:Oh awesome I have more time to vote than I thought, I'm sure boogs and I will post later when I get to his house. I still want to vote for MP the most, I wonder if anyone would humor me and reread his post about the house possibly not being a civvie option and then get back to me? I think he surely must be a baddie.

If no one will bite that hook I suppose I can settle for llama. But I'm far less sure of him.

Linki lt
Then there's this kind of post. After I was killed, he laments and says he was absolutely shocked I turned up civvie. I think he easily could have latched onto indi and LT's thoughts of me as well, fueling that fire, thereby not taking heat if llama was indeed lynched and turned up civvie (since it seemed to be heading that way). This is contingent on llama being civvie though.

His posts theorizing about the lynch switch are really interesting. Blah blah blah, you guys can read them.

I seriously might consider voting for BF today because my gut doesn't feel too good after actually reading all of his posts. Will get to llama and Snow Dog next.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

BF hasn't been pinging me too much, but I was just looking at the voting record and he is one of the few who has voted for a confirmed civvie two out of three days. Definitely worth a look. (for the purposes of this analysis, I am counting myself as a confirmed civvie)
He voted for Epi first in the second lynch. idk. I guess it's a good cover if you expect a team mate to be lynched.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:You asked what I think? I've been sick and haven't given much thought. I see you are against an Ambrey vote but I may be forced to vote her to save myself. If she is civvie this will be an awful shame also. idk, what are your thoughts on SE?
Do NOT vote Ambray. I definitely do not think she's baddie. I am leaning civvie on SE, honestly. I won't be voting for him today.

And llama, yes, his voting record is terrible. He did throw Epig under the bus, but it took him a little bit to do so, and his posts during that period were certainly careful. I'm not ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED he is baddie, but my gut feels not so great after checking him out. I'd feel fairly confident he could be Epig's teammate based on how he completely avoided talking about Epig and Elo for that matter until the lynch switch, and his posts about the lynch switch are odd. Then the way he's focused on you and Snow Dog and yet then doesn't even vote either of you today? Weird. Just read for yourself.

Okay, reading Snow Dog now, then llama. I don't think S~V~S is baddie so I might not bother there, we'll see if I have time. I really want some feedback from others here.

Linki with Snow Dog: How could a teammate of EPig's NOT vote for him in that second lynch? It would be stupid not to. Go back and glance over his posts and let me know what you think; I want to see if I'm onto something here.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ONE

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:i dont even know what ennui means lol. hope its not a bad word, if so, shame on me, I'll wash my mouth out with soap.
Poor vocabulary=baddie! :haha:

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:You asked what I think? I've been sick and haven't given much thought. I see you are against an Ambrey vote but I may be forced to vote her to save myself. If she is civvie this will be an awful shame also. idk, what are your thoughts on SE?
Do NOT vote Ambray. I definitely do not think she's baddie. I am leaning civvie on SE, honestly. I won't be voting for him today.

And llama, yes, his voting record is terrible. He did throw Epig under the bus, but it took him a little bit to do so, and his posts during that period were certainly careful. I'm not ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED he is baddie, but my gut feels not so great after checking him out. I'd feel fairly confident he could be Epig's teammate based on how he completely avoided talking about Epig and Elo for that matter until the lynch switch, and his posts about the lynch switch are odd. Then the way he's focused on you and Snow Dog and yet then doesn't even vote either of you today? Weird. Just read for yourself.

Okay, reading Snow Dog now, then llama. I don't think S~V~S is baddie so I might not bother there, we'll see if I have time. I really want some feedback from others here.

Linki with Snow Dog: How could a teammate of EPig's NOT vote for him in that second lynch? It would be stupid not to. Go back and glance over his posts and let me know what you think; I want to see if I'm onto something here.
My point was it was the first vote. There was no wait-and-see. I;ve been looking more at the later voters until now. Will check where he voted first time.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

But seriously, folks. Just reread BF. Honestly, the only thing that struck me in his posts was the idea that the lynch switch was really vote manipulation, which was very unlikely. His voting record is bad though, so I remain on the fence. If I suspected everyone who thinks I'm a baddie, I'd have to vote for everyone! ;)

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

Ennui - prep. phrase. Using Nintendo's latest major console, as opposed to the XBox 360 or the Playstation 3.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

I don't agree with the Ambray votes, either.

I had forgotten that blindfaeth was even playing tbh. I will read back over his posts.

I don't get S~V~S's posts. The constant suggestion that MP is bad/recruited don't make sense to me. I'm not quite thinking she's bad, but I do think she is misguided.

I've been suspicious of llama since day one, and he hasn't done anything to ease my suspicions.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BF voted for MP first on the first lynch. So yeah. It fits.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote: I've been suspicious of llama since day one, and he hasn't done anything to ease my suspicions.
What would you have me do?

Seek out some wealthy patron and crawl like a clinging vine up the lordly tree? Rising by deceit and trickery instead of my own strength?
No thank you.

Imitate what others do and dedicate my works to the rich in the hope of arousing a smile of recognition from some sterile face?
No thank you.

Breakfast everyday on insults, wear our my knees and warp my spine with endless bowing and groveling in the dust?
No thank you.

Become a master of hypocrisy and opportunism? Never letting my right hand know what my left is doing? Burn incense for some glorified idol of the day, pull the proper strings?
No thank you.

Shall I become the captain of some literary cult by writing stupid love songs for wealthy widows and navigate to success with their sighs filing out my sails? Pay some publisher to print my poems and bribe some critic to review them?
No, thank you!

Shall I become the high priest of a petty group of hack writers who dine together once a week?
No, I thank you!

Shall I build my reputation on one flawless poem and never write another, should I scheme to get my name mentioned in the columns of some newspaper and smack my lips over little praises written about me?
No, thank you.

Shall I calculate and scheme, live in fear, make visits instead of rhymes, meet all the right people, seek introductions and favors?
No, thank you.
No I thank you . . .
And again, I thank you!

Oh my friend, I prefer to sing, to laugh, to dream, to travel light in my own way to see things as they are, and speak out without fear, to cock my hat at any angle that I choose, to duel if necessary for a quick "yes" or "no." I prefer to work alone without any thought of reward, to scorn fame for a journey to the moon. Never write a line that does not ring with sincerity. I shall be content with the fruits and flowers that grow in my garden, no matter how small, because they belong to me. Then if success should come my way, no tribute ever need be paid to Caesar, whatever fortune or misfortune that happens shall be mine and only mine.

And although I may never reach the stature of a great oaken tree, I shall never be a parasitic vine. I will climb perhaps to no great height, but I will . . . climb . . . alone.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Marvelous.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not sure I feel comfortable with a Snow Dog vote. My gut still screams civvie for most of the posts, despite some weird behavior. rey, I'll go look at llama again. And I agree that S~V~S's content has been often very strange, but I am leaning misguided as well.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I think Snow Dog is more likely baddie than Ambray, so I wanted to vote for him anyway. I will be happy if either one ends up getting lynched because I think both will probably flip bad, but just in case, I am hedging my bets and voting my conscience. I didn't want to be led against my instincts, and especially not by you, who I am indeed waffly on. I don't see what's so funny about that.
I really don't understand what you are getting at here. Hedging your bets?
Some day, Some day
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

I don't think BF has really made me twitch, but we both have been pretty busy this weekend so I can vouch for him not posting much.

I have to vote now because I'm on my break. Ambray or Snow seem to be the 2 we are saying so I'm sticking with my gut since the beginning and voting Snow. Ambray hasn't given me much Baddie vibes.

(Votes Snow)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Still reading llama now. My gut is torn, frankly. I would support a llama lynch over Snow Dog, but I'm not sure I'm sold still.

thellama73 wrote:But seriously, folks. Just reread BF. Honestly, the only thing that struck me in his posts was the idea that the lynch switch was really vote manipulation, which was very unlikely. His voting record is bad though, so I remain on the fence. If I suspected everyone who thinks I'm a baddie, I'd have to vote for everyone! ;)
You don't think the fact that he came in here, said his gut was saying ship, and then clearly backpedaled away was not of note? Or how he's been mimicking suspicions, and then how he has a nagging feeling about Ambray but "nothing solid" and then he comes in here and votes her like that?

Linki with Boogs: DANG IT, man, why did you do that? Just because two people have votes doesn't mean that's where you should put yours. I'm trying to avoid an Ambray lynch and I'm not sure I feel comfortable with Snow Dog either.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I could have predicted a vote from Boogs. He's been wanting me dead for a while. Not sure I see the reason why but there you go. Please someone stop this madness! The baddies are LOVING THIS!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Conclusion with llama is I really don't know. I just see a whole bunch of llama and I have a hard time distinguishing his intentions. But there are two baddies and Hero is alive so a possibility for either? Certainly, I suppose.

I'm not voting S~V~S. I'll be voting BF or llama most likely. Maaaybe Snow Dog but I don't think so.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

reywaS wrote:I don't agree with the Ambray votes, either.

I had forgotten that blindfaeth was even playing tbh. I will read back over his posts.

I don't get S~V~S's posts. The constant suggestion that MP is bad/recruited don't make sense to me. I'm not quite thinking she's bad, but I do think she is misguided.

I've been suspicious of llama since day one, and he hasn't done anything to ease my suspicions.
I am only bringing it up constantly becasue people are either directly asking for suspicions, or telling me they don't understand my point, etc., constantly. If people stopped talking about it, so would I. It is my observation, but it is only based on a supposition, not any concrete provable fact.

And Snow Dog has not struck me as particularly baddie, perhaps Indy, although not necessarily Rogue, perhaps one of the Wolves? Plus he claims to be sick (which tbh made me suspect him a bit more than I had, which still is not as much as I suspect Ambray) so :shrug:

And I could be misguided, I kinda felt a bit derailed when i survived a night one NK to be greeted not with "Yay, silly baddies trying to kill SVS", but instead with "OMG< WIFOM what a baddie", lol. Plus being so happy to have Alex back and the first thing he does is attack me right after I survived yet another Night One kill attempt.

But still, Ambray wanting to tell the Ninja what to do, and wanting to NK someone whose role reveal would have given us tons of info, as well as her flop on Elo when it became apparent that both she and Russ could not be bad, coupled with the fact that Russ came back civ, all leads me to think Ambray is not playing for the good guys.

So I fully admit I could well be derailed. Time will tell.

Linki @ Alex~ you can't vote for me. I am not on the poll.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Honestly, on my re-reads, I thought BF seemed most likely to be Epig's teammate of any of the three. Llama might be a more likely Hero, but I guess he could be on that team. Snow Dog could be either one, but my gut isn't agreeing at all with the thread evidence. After all, thread evidence seemed strong against Russ and it turns out it didn't make any sense.

I want some thoughts from others though before I vote. My gut is most leaning for a vote on BF though, even though I realize it's perhaps unfair to lynch him without him being here to defend himself. I can't see justifying a vote for anyone other than these three today, does anyone else?

I can't see any scenario where Ambray's baddie or SK, even though I have wondered it in the past.

Linki with S~V~S, oh, yes, you're right, but I won't be voting you anyway. I like to think your intentions are civvie. I do apologize for treating your survival with my response, but you have to recall that I was a very firm believer in what I had observed in my giant come-back post. I was assumedly right about two of the three, anyway. I can't be right all of the time.

I think Snow Dog might be one of the wolves as well, or a civvie if not. I won't be voting for him and I implore others not to.

Also, regarding Ambray, lest we forget she survived a kill from the SK. I also do not believe she has exhibited any behavior of being on Epig's team and I have reason to believe she survived that NK from the SK for good reason.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So that tells us she is not the SK.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I can get others to vote with me, I'll be voting BF. If I can't, I guess I'll vote llama, for lack of a better option.

I don't think I want Snow Dog lynched and I DEFINITELY don't want Ambray lynched. Be back in a bit now.

Linki: I have firm reason to believe she survived that NK for civvie reasons beyond that.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

SK?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Having caught up with everything that has bees said, I think i'm more comfortable with a llama lynch. He's really pinging me and not really defending himself all too terribly well. As I will not be here later, I will be voting him now.

Votes llama
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

SK: serial killer aka the Rogue.
Some day, Some day
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

MovingPictures07 wrote:If I can get others to vote with me, I'll be voting BF. If I can't, I guess I'll vote llama, for lack of a better option.

I don't think I want Snow Dog lynched and I DEFINITELY don't want Ambray lynched. Be back in a bit now.

Linki: I have firm reason to believe she survived that NK for civvie reasons beyond that.
I think I'm going to vote Snow Dog for today. BF is my second highest though so next day I could see myself throwing a vote his way. If Snow Dog turns up bad it'll only strengthen it due to his sudden mind change.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If I can get others to vote with me, I'll be voting BF. If I can't, I guess I'll vote llama, for lack of a better option.

You're the protector.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:SK: serial killer aka the Rogue.
Thanks. ;)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok it looks I will have to vote Ambrey to have any chance at all of survival. I've tried to make you come to your senses but now I'm stopping. Go ahead and lynch me please. I want to see what you all say and how you feel when you see me flip civ. Can't wait.

And well done baddies. Looks like things are really panning out for you after a bad start.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm trying to figure out if there's anyway MP could have certain knowledge about Ambray's role. He seems so sure that I feel like he's hinting at us, but looking at the roles I can't see any way he could learn such a thing.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I really don't either, other than that he is the civvie protector, and he protected her.

But why are you concerned? You voted for Snow Dog, not Ambray.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I really don't either, other than that he is the civvie protector, and he protected her.

But why are you concerned? You voted for Snow Dog, not Ambray.
I'm not concerned. I just would like to figure it out so I know for sure whether my suspicion of Ambray is unfounded.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”