Total votes: 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT THREE

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:@ MP so say you, I don't think so. And my vote has zero to do with wanting to tie it.

Wanting to force a tie rather than makea decision is not a civ move IMO??Linki ABSTAIN????
I didn't want a freaking tie. But people had to throw away their votes on Ambray AND there was hardly any discussion for a lot of the period. I've been very busy studying for my CPA examination.

I did not abstain on purpose, the poll shut me out.

I swear that BF is baddie.

Linki with FH: I hope you're right too and that I was just reading him wrong.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

I wanted to go back and read a few people today...blindfaeth was one of them, but I didn't get the amount of free time that I thought I would.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Okay, I really do need to go. Be back in a bit to check the result. Fingers crossed that Snow Dog is mafia!
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Assuming I am alive tomorrow, I will be voting BF, unless someone can convince me otherwise that llama or someone else is baddie. But I don't think so. I want to hear his response, but my gut when I read over his posts just screamed baddie to me.
Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

All the villagers were safe inside their homes for the night, when suddenly there was a rumbling sound outside! All the villagers hoped that the Iron Golem would be there to block the attacks of the nighttime mobs. Suddenly, they heard a loud crashing sound. They decided they where tired of being afraid and they needed to help him! Everyone run they yelled!

They all ran out into the dark throwing punches and swinging axes. Slowly but surely the sun rose and before them lay the person they had beat to death. Iron Golem.

"We should have just stayed home."

Snow Dog has been lynched, he was the Iron Golem.

Please DO NOT POST until I say.
Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

OK, you can post now.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Oh expletive deleted. I expect this will be my last day with you all. I'm really sorry, Snowy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

That whole wafflefest at the end was so baddie.

Rip snow :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, okay, this SUCKS. Or STINKS. Or whatever.

RIP Snowie, I am sad to see you go.

Linki: I wasn't reading it that way, why would you even say that? What do you mean?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You know, this makes total sense, given Elohcin was very likely baddie and she tried to use Snow Dog as a scapegoat and then back off of him and voted low poster.

I really don't get how people were seeing Snow Dog as super bad, but I guess it doesn't matter now, does it?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am so sorry to miss the vote Andrew and Kate - my mom stopped by unexpectedly.

I would have voted bf fwiw. Although I do hope there is more discussion before this next lynch.

Linky RIP Snow Dog.
linky linky
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let's just say I really hope LT was Hero, otherwise we could very well see two civvies get NKed tonight.

I guess llama has to be baddie or Hero (assuming LT wasn't) by process of elimination, unless I'm seriously wrong about someone I'm trusting. I suppose there is a slight chance for Ambray to be baddie but it just doesn't make much sense to me.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Crap. :(
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You are wrong, MP. As for me, I am willing to trust you about Ambray, which means all my suspicions were wrong. I will therefore be returning to my roots, looking at low posters and particularly Boogs, who has now voted for a civvie for times in a row.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

EBWOP: FOUR times in a row

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Crap. :(
:WTF:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Man, I just don't know anymore. Maybe I am wrong about Ambray but that would throw off an assumption or two I have. Reading her posts over again, none of them strike me as overly suspicious. I wish she would come back soon. This just doesn't make any sense. Someone I'm trusting to be civvie is probably not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
Taken care of.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, well, I suppose I'm done monopolizing the thread for now. I agree there needs to be more discussion, and unfortunately I've been spending most of the actual literal free time I have at all here and it hasn't been enough. I'll be back again tomorrow after the exam and probably again tonight before that because, well, I'm an addict.

I had a sneaking suspicion LT was either civvie or maybe Hero, so let's see what happens tonight. If Hero kills, proving to me it wasn't LT, this could be bad from a numbers standpoint.

I think we seriously need to have a discussion on BF tomorrow. If there are two baddies left AND Hero, then looking at the player list, that means someone is being claimed as civvie by me or someone I trust who actually is not, even if BF is bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

claimed as civvie by me or by someone I trust*

I read that over and it didn't make as much sense. Alright, see you players later!
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote:
My bad. :P
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Kate wrote:
Can we please lynch DP now like I wanted to the first two days? ;)

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Kate wrote:
Can we please lynch DP now like I wanted to the first two days? ;)
I'm certainly open to all suggestions. I'm reading BF right now. What is your case on DP?
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

He uses inappropriate language and all my other suspicions have flown out the window. Good enough?

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

LOL
Some day, Some day
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Sorry I have not been here. I have worked 12hour days the today and yesterday and was just shattered when I got home so fell asleep and missed everything. Completely forgot, tbh.

I am amazed at getting those votes without even given any time to defend. You didn't know that I would know be here, so... :|

Infact, that post where SVS explained why I am suspicious AFTER her vote is the first time someone has actually ran through what the suspicions are as opposed to 'I don't like how she's going after BWT'.

Spaghetti, your logic of, I think she's bad because of how she is going after BWT has me confused. We don't know his role, so how does it make ME bad? :eye:

BWT. I'll be honest, MP has thrown a spanner in my works. I thought I knew how I survived and it made you the SK and I got tunnel vision. I didn't think MP would've protected me, so...it is what it is.

I want to look at BF tomorrow, too. Especially with how he jumped on voting me. Roxy is also something who is slowly getting my eye. What do poeple think of her?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I think Roxy is very unlikely to be on the baddie team, because she voted for Epi on day one when he just barely got the most votes. I don't think a member of his team would do that. I guess she could be Hero though, although I don't get that impression from her.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Nevermind, I'm back. Yay! I'm sure you're all thinking. Not.

Ambray wrote:Sorry I have not been here. I have worked 12hour days the today and yesterday and was just shattered when I got home so fell asleep and missed everything. Completely forgot, tbh.

I am amazed at getting those votes without even given any time to defend. You didn't know that I would know be here, so... :|

Infact, that post where SVS explained why I am suspicious AFTER her vote is the first time someone has actually ran through what the suspicions are as opposed to 'I don't like how she's going after BWT'.

Spaghetti, your logic of, I think she's bad because of how she is going after BWT has me confused. We don't know his role, so how does it make ME bad? :eye:

BWT. I'll be honest, MP has thrown a spanner in my works. I thought I knew how I survived and it made you the SK and I got tunnel vision. I didn't think MP would've protected me, so...it is what it is.

I want to look at BF tomorrow, too. Especially with how he jumped on voting me. Roxy is also something who is slowly getting my eye. What do poeple think of her?
Wait, what? What are you trying to tell me here?

Linki with Llama: I have to agree about Rox. I have been reading her intentions as genuine as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How can you think you knew how you survived? This isn't right.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Son of a....RIP Snowie! :(

This absolutely sucks. I had a lot riding on Snow Dog being bad, and now that he's not, I feel like I need to go back and read up on how I feel about everyone left in the game. Because I get the feeling that there's a very good chance we're going to see 2 civvies die tonight. And IMO, if we don't get a baddie lynched tomorrow, then I would say it's pretty much game over for the civs.

I will pay extra attention to BF however. That might be a good place to look at for the next lynch. But I think it would be worthwhile for everyone to go back and look at every other player in the game. It might take that for the civvies to pull this off.

Also, I am still awaiting Ambray's answer to my question. That could affect how my feelings shift as well.

EBWOP: Alright. That's understandable. But I am curious as to how MP "has thrown a spanner in my works". What do you mean by that?

And as for Roxy, I have no clue. I always feel like I can't ever read her. So I'm not leaning one way or the other on her.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

RIP Snow Dog. This definitely stinks.

@S~V~S: I don't think it was baddie shenanigans at the end because if I had voted how I planned to I would have simply voted for Snow Dog which would have been wrong. The reason I didn't vote when I made my initial post was because rey, then MP made me pause. Do you think if we had tied it up with llama that a baddie might have been lynched? Because you were also saying creating a tie wasn't civvie?

And unless your theory that MP is somehow a recruited baddie is right, then I don't see how the craziness at the end of this lynch was baddie-created. For me this was a case of my gut being completely wrong about Snow Dog.

@MP: The way you were posting about Ambray I got the impression you knew for sure she was civvie. But then you post this?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I just don't know anymore. Maybe I am wrong about Ambray but that would throw off an assumption or two I have. Reading her posts over again, none of them strike me as overly suspicious. I wish she would come back soon. This just doesn't make any sense. Someone I'm trusting to be civvie is probably not.
Are you saying your belief in her civvieness isn't actually a concrete factual thing?

*Linki*
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: I will pay extra attention to BF however. That might be a good place to look at for the next lynch. But I think it would be worthwhile for everyone to go back and look at every other player in the game. It might take that for the civvies to pull this off.
I've been trying to do this tonight since I've had some time (seriously, I could study, but if I don't know it by now, I'm very well boned anyway).

I don't want to give the baddies targets to kill necessarily ("these people are civvie!"), but I have to say Ambray's recent post has me questioning some things I was pretty sure I knew.

Let me know what you find when you go back and look, if you don't mind.

Flyin' High wrote:RIP Snow Dog. This definitely stinks.

@S~V~S: I don't think it was baddie shenanigans at the end because if I had voted how I planned to I would have simply voted for Snow Dog which would have been wrong. The reason I didn't vote when I made my initial post was because rey, then MP made me pause. Do you think if we had tied it up with llama that a baddie might have been lynched? Because you were also saying creating a tie wasn't civvie?

And unless your theory that MP is somehow a recruited baddie is right, then I don't see how the craziness at the end of this lynch was baddie-created. For me this was a case of my gut being completely wrong about Snow Dog.

@MP: The way you were posting about Ambray I got the impression you knew for sure she was civvie. But then you post this?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I just don't know anymore. Maybe I am wrong about Ambray but that would throw off an assumption or two I have. Reading her posts over again, none of them strike me as overly suspicious. I wish she would come back soon. This just doesn't make any sense. Someone I'm trusting to be civvie is probably not.
Are you saying your belief in her civvieness isn't actually a concrete factual thing?

*Linki*
I am not 100% sure she is civvie, if that's what you're asking. Let's just say it was something in particular that has happened that made me think she was a certain role. I thought it was a relatively OK assumption to make, especially since my gut was backing it up all previous that she was not worthy of suspicion, but her recent commentary and the numbers are making me re-consider. I very well could have dropped the ball here, if she is baddie, and for that I apologize. Let's hope that's not the case.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't know why people are saying we only have one more day to kill a baddie. There are currently nine civvies left and three baddies. If we get two kills tonight, and if they are both civvies, it will be seven to three. Then the night after that, five to three. That's assuming Hero never kills a baddie by mistake. I think this thing is far from over.

Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:How can you think you knew how you survived? This isn't right.
You're hinting you protected me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ambray wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:How can you think you knew how you survived? This isn't right.
The villager could have protected you as well.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

please remember to copy both hosts on PMs thanks!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly need to hear back from her to clarify what she meant there. If someone else understands what I'm saying here and can debate it, please speak now! Or forever hold your peace.

That being said, the numbers don't lie, and in combination with BF's behavior and his terrible voting record, I think he would have to be baddie, wouldn't you?

Linki with llama: Agreed, I'm just paranoid, that's all. We really need to get this next lynch right.

Linki with Ambray: Is that how you thought you survived? Christ.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
I doubt it, or I would have had more support. ;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, there goes that assumption. I'm an idiot.

Linki: Isn't the villager's protection random?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ambray wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
I doubt it, or I would have had more support. ;)
But the villager doesn't know who he is protecting. Could have been pure chance.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
But then the Villager would have her power to use, and she would know about that, right?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I honestly need to hear back from her to clarify what she meant there. If someone else understands what I'm saying here and can debate it, please speak now! Or forever hold your peace.

That being said, the numbers don't lie, and in combination with BF's behavior and his terrible voting record, I think he would have to be baddie, wouldn't you?

Linki with llama: Agreed, I'm just paranoid, that's all. We really need to get this next lynch right.

No, that's not how I thought I survived. :mad:
I thought I knew how I survived hence why I went after BWT, but you hinting that you protected me today means what I thought is obsolete.

Christ right back at you, my dear.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I honestly need to hear back from her to clarify what she meant there. If someone else understands what I'm saying here and can debate it, please speak now! Or forever hold your peace.

I thought I knew how I survived hence why I went after BWT, but you hinting that you protected me today means what I thought is obsolete.

Okay, let me try and better understand you here to see if we're on the same page. Why would you go after BWT because you survived?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FH, do you know exactly how you survived?
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

thellama73 wrote:I don't know why people are saying we only have one more day to kill a baddie. There are currently nine civvies left and three baddies. If we get two kills tonight, and if they are both civvies, it will be seven to three. Then the night after that, five to three. That's assuming Hero never kills a baddie by mistake. I think this thing is far from over.
Remember, someone will be lynched tomorrow and if we aren't successful in making sure the person lynched is mafia/Herobrine, then it won't be five to three it'll be four to three. And of course, that's assuming we were right about Elohcin (which I think we were, but it's still an assumption nonetheless).

I really hope things fall into place tonight such that we don't lose any civvies.
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
But then the Villager would have her power to use, and she would know about that, right?
I was just about to say this, but S~V~S beat me to it. Yes, I would imagine that the person targeted by the villager would know since they wouldn't be able to use their regular power for the night.
MovingPictures07 wrote:FH, do you know exactly how you survived?
Yes.
ImageImage

Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ambray wrote:

Okay, let me try and better understand you here to see if we're on the same page. Why would you go after BWT because you survived?
You are really asking me to talk about things I'm not allwed to talk about? :eek:

I can't believe how much I have had to spell this out. Right at the start of my post of going after BWT I clearly stated that I firmly believed I knew how I survived, then proceeded to make a case on BWT which people found odd?

I am just so baffled right now, seriously.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I apologize, I just need to make sure I know what's going on here. You understand.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

The fact that I had said I knew I had survived and you never gave any kind've dispute against it just made me believe it more, hence why I continued after BWT. But coming back today and seeing your posts, well like I say...it's thrown me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well I am thoroughly confused.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”