54%

Total votes: 13
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT FOUR

Post by Roxy »

FH - I am beginning to think that SVS was right when she said indi was bad. She could have been the spider tbh.

Also you've made no mention on the points I made about spaghetti or bf. What are your thought regarding them? What about boogs?
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If we trust Russ that either indi or Boogs is bad, I would bet Boogs since he voted for a civvie four nights in a row.
Right, and indi was an Epignosis voter and was killed by Herobrine so it couldn't have been her. Whoever Russ targeted on Night 1 or 2 must have been targeted by both indi and Boogs on the same night and was also either killed or had a kill attempted on them that night which would have led Russ to say that.

After I'm done reading through Day 3 I want to go back through boogs' posts again and also see who may have been defending boogs (blindfaeth immediately comes to mind).
I had voted for Snow 2 times because I felt he was bad and have been consistent with voting on how I felt. It is my first game so maybe I don't pick up as some others. I felt confident Snow was bad but obviously was proven wrong. Honestly, I really feel the lynch needs to be BWT because Ambray was on to something but I'm not going to say more to give info to the baddies.

As for BF, we both have been busy and haven't been on and posting as much as MP and others. That doesn't make us being low posters "bad" because we have other thing going on. BF has been pretty good seeing who is bad and I think he is also Civ.

Others have been wrong lynching Civs including MP himself leading the Russ lynch.
It seems like your response completely ignored what I was pointing out by quoting Russ' posts though. He indicated that he felt either you or indi were bad and that we'd understand why he said that if he got lynched. He was the Minecart. Meaning he can track a player and see who targets them at night. What're your thoughts on that?
ImageImage

Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If we trust Russ that either indi or Boogs is bad, I would bet Boogs since he voted for a civvie four nights in a row.
Right, and indi was an Epignosis voter and was killed by Herobrine so it couldn't have been her. Whoever Russ targeted on Night 1 or 2 must have been targeted by both indi and Boogs on the same night and was also either killed or had a kill attempted on them that night which would have led Russ to say that.

After I'm done reading through Day 3 I want to go back through boogs' posts again and also see who may have been defending boogs (blindfaeth immediately comes to mind).
I had voted for Snow 2 times because I felt he was bad and have been consistent with voting on how I felt. It is my first game so maybe I don't pick up as some others. I felt confident Snow was bad but obviously was proven wrong. Honestly, I really feel the lynch needs to be BWT because Ambray was on to something but I'm not going to say more to give info to the baddies.

As for BF, we both have been busy and haven't been on and posting as much as MP and others. That doesn't make us being low posters "bad" because we have other thing going on. BF has been pretty good seeing who is bad and I think he is also Civ.

Others have been wrong lynching Civs including MP himself leading the Russ lynch.
If you think BF is good, Boogs. Who do you think the remaining baddies are, besides BWT?
I think Elochin was Baddie, and the remaining Baddies are BWT and DP. Something about that porcupine's posts and hiding back are poking me the wrong way. (Pun intended) I just haven't wanted to outright say anything about those 2 and draw more attention looking like I know something but I can't say much more. Just gonna have to trust me.

As for Herobrine, I really can't pinpoint them but still looking for clues. I know we really need to think Day 5's lynch carefully and get them out. (I think Andrew/Kate haven't updated and it should start Day 5 tonight)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT THREE

Post by Flyin' High »

Snow Dog wrote:Just skimmed through everything. First I wasn't against a house vote. I was simple questioning some peoples reasons for voting it. ie "We don't have a house, let's build one"

About Boogs slip up about the blocking. Maybe he is Herobrine and knows he was blocked?

Further than that. Don't lynch me.

If anyone wants any further explanations or I have missed something, let me know.
Here's another post that just stood out to me since we now know that Snow Dog was the civvie blocker.

:ponder:
ImageImage

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Flyin' High wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

It seems like your response completely ignored what I was pointing out by quoting Russ' posts though. He indicated that he felt either you or indi were bad and that we'd understand why he said that if he got lynched. He was the Minecart. Meaning he can track a player and see who targets them at night. What're your thoughts on that?
I have never targeted Russ with my power to help him in any way, so I'm not sure what he meant. I can't discuss my role, but I think SVS and Russ's last words saying he really felt i was Civ is as much as I can say.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:If I can get others to vote with me, I'll be voting BF. If I can't, I guess I'll vote llama, for lack of a better option.

I don't think I want Snow Dog lynched and I DEFINITELY don't want Ambray lynched. Be back in a bit now.

Linki: I have firm reason to believe she survived that NK for civvie reasons beyond that.
I think I'm going to vote Snow Dog for today. BF is my second highest though so next day I could see myself throwing a vote his way. If Snow Dog turns up bad it'll only strengthen it due to his sudden mind change.
Just curious if this was weakened due to snow coming back civ.

Also, a post or so above this mp keeps mentioning he does not think ambray is bad and not to lynch her, she survived a sk kill. So what, she didn't survive a baddie kill, she could still be bad.

Anyway, based on knowing your role though I don't see a way you could know she's not bad, idk if you're receiving secret abilities from the potion for example so ill trust you in this regard moving forward, but you have to agree that going into the lynch this was NOT clearly the case. However I will say I know you've said someone you trust has lied even if I am bad. Well I'm afraid two people have lied then, because I'm clean as a whistle. I don't really understand how you could have narrowed everything down so quickly, it's only like night 3, but regardless, I don't need to have my curiosity satisfied.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

You wouldn't have had to target Russ.

Russtifinko's power allowed him to pick a player, let's call them Player A. Then he would find out who targeted player A that night. So if Player B and Player C used their powers on Player A, then Russ would know that.

And if Player A also happened to have been killed or targeted for a kill that same night, then Russ could deduce that Player B or Player C were responsible for that.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Sorry, that post was directed at Boogs.
ImageImage

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

thellama73 wrote:EBWOP: Okay, I am a LITTLE concerned given thta I have one vote and MP is indicating that he will give me another. But that's concern of a different nature than what you were talking about.
Fwiw I thought this was odd because if anything I felt it was more certain he'd vote me, not llama.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Flyin' High wrote:I am so torn on where to vote. I was all set to vote for Snow Dog today because he's pinging me the most out of the current list of suspicious characters. But MP's hestitation is making me hesitate. Snow Dog is doing the desperate civvie routine which could be totally genuine, but I've been burned into believing the pleas before when they were really just lies...

I read back through all of blindfaeth's posts and I feel like more of his posts read civvie to me than not. However, his recent posts were a bit "off" for him. He's also much more quiet in this game. But he did just get a big promotion at work, so I know that has taken some of his attention (and apparently he got a 3DS, fun!). So, at this point I could go either way on BF.

I can say pretty much the same about llama. Some of his posts read civvie to me, others make me think he can't be trusted.

:sigh:
FH you are right in feeling this way, please continue to follow your gut, I am good. Please highlight what was odd about my recent posts so I can address any issues you have with them.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:
thellama73 wrote:EBWOP: Okay, I am a LITTLE concerned given thta I have one vote and MP is indicating that he will give me another. But that's concern of a different nature than what you were talking about.
Fwiw I thought this was odd because if anything I felt it was more certain he'd vote me, not llama.
This post came right after MP said he was going to vote for me. I think your name came up later, if I'm remembering correctly. I also knew that Snow Dog would vote me if it would be a chance to save himself, so I was a little worried, yes.

Linki w/ BF: I am certainly going to follow my gut from now on. And my gut is rumbling to the tune of DP.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hmmmmm....FH has brought up some very interesting points on Boogs. Going to go back and re-read his posts again to see if anything sticks out.

Also, someone really needs to explain this theory of how I could be bad. Because I haven't seen much of an explanation for it (unless I missed it).
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Where's Rox, dang it? I want to tie up BF with Snow Dog, lol.

Ugh. I guess vote llama then, if that's how you feel, and I'll make a decision here.
I have to say, I really don't appreciate all of this lol. That would be such a scummy way to leave. In any case, if you're sure ambray isn't bad, then between her and snowie and I there was no one bad even being looked at this lynch with much severity.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Assuming I am alive tomorrow, I will be voting BF, unless someone can convince me otherwise that llama or someone else is baddie. But I don't think so. I want to hear his response, but my gut when I read over his posts just screamed baddie to me.
I think you're paranoid that I'm pulling the wool over your eyes again like I did in computer lab mafia way back. I assure you that you can trust me.

FWIW I thought the Rey post above this was a little odd, saying ill read someone and then not doing it is something I only do when I'm bad or uninterested. Could be he's busy too but just thought I'd share.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Ambray wrote:Sorry I have not been here. I have worked 12hour days the today and yesterday and was just shattered when I got home so fell asleep and missed everything. Completely forgot, tbh.

I am amazed at getting those votes without even given any time to defend. You didn't know that I would know be here, so... :|

Infact, that post where SVS explained why I am suspicious AFTER her vote is the first time someone has actually ran through what the suspicions are as opposed to 'I don't like how she's going after BWT'.

Spaghetti, your logic of, I think she's bad because of how she is going after BWT has me confused. We don't know his role, so how does it make ME bad? :eye:

BWT. I'll be honest, MP has thrown a spanner in my works. I thought I knew how I survived and it made you the SK and I got tunnel vision. I didn't think MP would've protected me, so...it is what it is.

I want to look at BF tomorrow, too. Especially with how he jumped on voting me. Roxy is also something who is slowly getting my eye. What do poeple think of her?
I haven't jumped on voting you. I mentioned several times that I was pinged by you. MP are you sure she's good because I don't like being misrepresented.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Sorry, but what you did was textbook. You came in and voted for me without really discussing me previously and without giving me even a chance to defend.

If that's not jumping in, I don't know what is.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Day 0 Voting Order:
1. Boogs (Bank)
2. Epignosis (Ship)
3. Ambray (House)
4. BWT (House)
5. thellama (House)
6. LittleTiger (House)
7. spaghetti (House)
8. Elohcin (Ship)
9. Snow Dog (Ship)
10. Russtifinko (House)
11. He-Man (Bank)
12. blindfaeth (House)
13. Flyin' High (Ship)
14. indiglo (House)
15. S~V~S (House)
16. Roxy (House)
17. reywaS (House)
18. MovingPictures (House)
Didn't vote: DP
[b][u]Day 1 Voting Order[/u]:[/b] 1. thellama (DP) 2. BWT (Snow Dog) 3. reywaS (thellama) 4. Ambray (BWT) 5. He-Man (Epignosis) 6. Boogs (Snow Dog) 7. blindfaeth (MP) 8. Flyin' High (Epignosis) 9. spaghetti (He-Man) 10. DP (spaghetti) 11. S~V~S (thellama) 12. Elohcin (DP) 13. LT (MP) 14. Russtifinko (thellama) 15. Roxy (Epignosis) 16. MP (Epignosis) 17. Epignosis (thellama) 18. indiglo (Epignosis) 19. Snow Dog (reywaS) [b]Lynched: MovingPictures (Full Iron Armor)[/b][b][u]Day 2 Voting Order[/u]:[/b] 1. S~V~S (thellama) 2. blindfaeth (Epignosis) 3. Boogs (thellama) 4. MovingPictures (Epignosis) 5. Flyin' High (Epignosis) 6. reywaS (Epignosis) 7. DisgruntledPorcupine (Epignosis) 8. Russtifinko (Epignosis) 9. LittleTiger (Epignosis) 10. Ambray (Epignosis) 11. Snow Dog (DisgruntledPorcupine) 12. spaghetti (Epignosis) 13. thellama (DisgruntledPorcupine) 14. Roxy (Epignosis) 15. He-Man (Epignosis) 16. Epignosis (thellama) 17. birdwithteeth (Epignosis) 18. Elohcin (Epignosis) [b]Lynched: Epignosis (Zombie)[/b]
[b][u]Day 3 Voting Order[/u]:[/b] 1. S~V~S (Russtifinko) 2. blindfaeth (Russtifinko) 3. Boogs (Russtifinko) 4. spaghetti (Russtifinko) 5. birdwithteeth (Russtifinko) 6. LittleTiger (Russtifinko) 7. thellama (Russtifinko) 8. MovingPictures (Russtifinko) 9. Flyin' High (Russtifinko) 10. DisgruntledPorcupine (Russtifinko) 11. reywaS (Russtifinko) 12. Roxy (Russtifinko) Didn't vote: Russtifinko, Snow Dog, Ambray* *I wasn't sure if Ambray voted [b]Lynched: Russtifinko (Minecart)[/b][b][u]Day 4 Voting Order[/u]:[/b] 1. S~V~S (Ambray) 2. thellama (Snow Dog) 3. blindfaeth (Ambray) 4. birdwithteeth (Snow Dog) 5. Boogs (Snow Dog) 6. spaghetti (thellama) 7. DisgruntledPorcupine (Snow Dog) 8. Snow Dog (Ambray) 9. reywaS (thellama) Didn't vote: Ambray, Flyin' High, MovingPictures, Roxy [b]Lynched: Snow Dog (Iron Golem)[/b]
**Standard Disclaimer: If you see any mistakes please let me know so I can correct them! I got all of the voting order from poll screencaps except for Day 3 which I had to piece together from reading the thread.
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Assuming I am alive tomorrow, I will be voting BF, unless someone can convince me otherwise that llama or someone else is baddie. But I don't think so. I want to hear his response, but my gut when I read over his posts just screamed baddie to me.
I think you're paranoid that I'm pulling the wool over your eyes again like I did in computer lab mafia way back. I assure you that you can trust me.

FWIW I thought the Rey post above this was a little odd, saying ill read someone and then not doing it is something I only do when I'm bad or uninterested. Could be he's busy too but just thought I'd share.
If anyone would read Rey they would see all he has done id say he is going to read other people but then keeps coming back to llama without ever reading who he said he was going to read.
Linky FH - please respond to my posts :)
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Flyin' High wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

Didn't he also say right before he got lynched though that he thought boogs was good and not to lynch him?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Ok I'm out until later. Hope that's food for thought. There was a whole page and a half that I couldn't follow because it was all behind the scenes info drops and assumptions I'm not in on. But I am a civvie and a bf lynch would be bad tomorrow.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Win Conditions:

Civs: Eliminate the baddies and the Rogue
Baddies: Eliminate the civs and the Rogue
Indies: Specific Secret Conditions
Rogue: Secret

You must be alive at end game to win.
Powers; First in, first action.

We are The Hosts, our word is final. Please PM all questions to both Kate and Andrew.
This is a game, it is fun, Please keep it that way.
NO DRAMA
NO ASSHATTERY
No non assigned BTSC, no reproduction of host PMs
We do not discuss prizes!
Info dumps are STRONGLY discouraged, and roles hints can be dangerous. Don't do either.

Please remember that Andrew is 7, so keep it clean! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Days are 24 hours, except for day zero which will be about 48 hours. All Nights will end 23 hours after day ends, unless otherwise stated by me in the thread. Not 24; 23.

Spacedaisy is our lovely Mod. Should you have an issue you cannot discuss with me ( ) you should feel free to talk to her.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. Here's what I came up with on my re-read of Boogs.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13582#p13582 This is where Boogs first brings up Snow Dog. To be honest, I was surprised it was as early as Day 1. I thought it wasn't until Day 2 or 3 that Boogs had tossed his name in there.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13610#p13610 Here he says he is suspicious of Snow Dog still, but throws llama into the mix. Given the whole SD/llama/Roxy fiasco, this looks like a whole bunch of very easy targets in retrospect.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13746#p13746 Here is his vote for Snow Dog. Mostly based on the fact that he feels SD had info on the Day 0 poll.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13752#p13752 Now THIS is the part of his vote I was looking for. He says he "re-read" and realized Snow Dog was pushing house, but still feels strong about casting his vote that way. This definitely pings me.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13903#p13903 Here he thinks the biggest possibility is that the sword switched the lynch. I highly doubted it back then but left it open as a possibility. After everything that's happened though, I think it's fairly obvious that the sword did not switch a lynch.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13947#p13947 Again, saying it's very likely the sword switched the lynch.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13984#p13984 More of the same.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14112#p14112 Here's another very eye-opening one. He name-drops llama very causally again (a little too casually if you ask me), and then says he thinks the whole Epig/Elo thing was just a wife defending her husband. But given that Epig was bad and there's a fairly good chance Elo was as well, I think Boogs knows something else and is trying to plant an idea in the thread that might not be true.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14217#p14217 This looks like Boogs is trying to cover his tracks after Epig starts getting more pressure and actual votes. He re-opens the idea of "Hey, maybe Epig and Elo COULD actually be bad..." but still votes for llama anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14275#p14275 Another push for looking at Snow Dog and llama.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14421#p14421 Wait, you "still stand by thinking Elochin being Baddie"? This is your first time mentioning it as a definite, for-sure thing! You've completely done a 180 where you thought there was a possibility of them being bad, but not likely, to suddenly Elo is bad. No explanation as to why either. Also, he thinks Russ could be odd, but manages to twist that suspicion back on Snow Dog.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14542#p14542 Now Boogs votes Russ here saying he'll "be busy", but offers no concrete explanation as to why he is voting Russ. This feels too much like a drive-by vote.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14587#p14587 Your RIP doesn't feel very genuine here. Especially given that you gave almost zero reason for your vote for Russ.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14836#p14836 Of course you're going to pick Snow here. You've been subtly pushing for him the entire game! Oh, and posts like these make me think we need to look at BF a bit closer if Boogs gets lynched and comes back baddie. I've seen some slight defending from both of them this game, and not just in the "because they are a couple" way.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=15068#p15068 Here he attempts to justify his reason for voting Snow Dog twice, but there's too much evidence against him for it to seem valid. He also mentions me. Trying to subtly get another civvie lynched I see?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=15076#p15076 Okay, but why do you think I'm bad? You haven't given any reason yet. Actually, you never really gave a reason for anyone you've voted for. Have you? Also, the only possibility I see that both Boogs and DP are bad is if one of them is Hero.

In conclusion, I would like to thank FH for mentioning Boogs and pulling a few quotes. Because I think there is a VERY strong possibility that Boogs is a baddie and that he will be getting my vote today. Also, I think if Boogs flips bad, that we need to seriously consider looking at BF. Because they could be teammates given the subtle defending I've seen going on. I didn't pull all those quotes so going back and re-reading Boogs would be beneficial for a lot of us.

Edit: Tons of linki
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:

If anyone would read Rey they would see all he has done id say he is going to read other people but then keeps coming back to llama without ever reading who he said he was going to read.
Linky FH - please respond to my posts :)
Sorry Roxy! A couple of your recent posts I missed in linkitis.

First, I had started to wonder about rey yesterday because I too had forgotten he was playing and realized I had absolutely no opinion on his allegiance this game. I told myself that if Snow Dog flipped mafia, that rey was likely his teammate due to hesistation in wanting to lynch Snow Dog. That didn't happen but it doesn't clear rey either.
Roxy wrote:FH - I am beginning to think that SVS was right when she said indi was bad. She could have been the spider tbh.

Also you've made no mention on the points I made about spaghetti or bf. What are your thought regarding them? What about boogs?
My main reason for thinking indi was good is because she was one of the few players that voted Epignosis on Day 1. And she was a late voter for him which helped put him in the lead for that lynch, thus forcing the mafia to use their only lynch switch. And she was killed by Herobrine. So unless she decided to throw Epignosis under the bus big time Day 1 (which isn't something I can ever see indi doing), I really don't see how she could have been bad.

As for Boogs--I am currently beginning to wonder if Boogs is Herobrine. He voted Bank (possible indy option?), Russ said we should look at either indi or Boogs and we'd know why if he got lynched (Russ was Minecart), and Snow Dog indicated that Boogs may have slipped up when he mentioned the Golem blocking Herobrine (Snow Dog was Golem). None of that is concrete and I still want to go back and start reading the thread from the start (so far today I've only read through Day 3 to present) to see if anything else sticks out. *Major linkitis with BWT--I'll read his case on boogs more closely once I post this*

As for spaghetti--I was initially pinged by him Day 1 when he voted He-Man out of the blue. But decided that wasn't enough reason to condemn him since it was Day 1 after all. Since then, I feel like he has been very blendy. He is another player that I will keep an eye on during my full reread of the thread.

And blindfaeth--I am torn. He keeps defending boogs and I can't decide if it's because he is defending his boyfriend, honestly thinks boogs is civvie, or if by some wild twist they are actually baddie teammates and the mafia consisted of two couples (I find the chances of that to be pretty small though). BF has had a lot of posts in this game I've agreed with. But then some of his behavior has made me wonder if he isn't one of the remaining mafia.

So long story short, rey, spaghetti, and BF are on my "keep a close eye on while rereading thread list" and Boogs I feel may be bad (possibly Herobrine).
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

blindfaeth wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

Didn't he also say right before he got lynched though that he thought boogs was good and not to lynch him?
You're referring to this post I assume:
Russtifinko wrote:
reywaS wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:I am feeling a bit nervous about this lynch because it seems like a nice bandwagon has formed on Russ, but for lack of a stronger candidate, I will vote for him as well.
It makes me a little nervous as well. The baddie team either just completely gave up on Russ or they are laughing their asses off right now. The signs do point to Russ being bad though, so that's where my vote will go.

Vote: Russ
They're laughing.

I just wanted to publicly apologize for my behavior this game. I've said some things I shouldn't have, and I should have thought about how being on vacation would affect my ability to play well and contribute. I just hope I haven't affected anyone's playing experience in a negative way. It's a shame to go out like this, because it was the most fun I've had playing so far. You guys are in for a fun game. Good luck civs! I think you have a great chance to win.

I admit to some frustration with my lynch. Epi was the first time I had correctly deduced someone's role, and being killed for being right felt like having defeat snatched out of the jaws of victory. I felt my intelligence being insulted, though I now realize that I'd not the case. It doesn't excuse my defense post, but I hope it clarifies somewhat why I reacted so vehemently. I was also shocked at how quickly opinion turned against me, and that so many were willing to go along on the lynch without hearing more from me. As I said, that was my fault for signing up when I knew I'd be away.

Having only been on my phone the last few days, rereads have been tough, do though I had suspicions before I left, I can't speculate on who baddies may be right now. You guys cam figure it out yourselves, I trust. I will say I don't think it would be fair to lynch boogs just because I flip civ. As I said, for me everything points to him most likely being civ, with a few posts that read as newbie. You can make your own decisions though.

Have fun, everyone! Pleasure playing. And thanks again to Kate and Andrew for hosting. I'm off to more vaca :-)
I don't necessarily think he was suddenly clearing boogs, just saying that he didn't want anyone to jump to conclusions based on what he said initially. Rather that people should make an informed decision, rather than a rash one.
ImageImage

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. Here's what I came up with on my re-read of Boogs.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13582#p13582 This is where Boogs first brings up Snow Dog. To be honest, I was surprised it was as early as Day 1. I thought it wasn't until Day 2 or 3 that Boogs had tossed his name in there.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13610#p13610 Here he says he is suspicious of Snow Dog still, but throws llama into the mix. Given the whole SD/llama/Roxy fiasco, this looks like a whole bunch of very easy targets in retrospect.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13746#p13746 Here is his vote for Snow Dog. Mostly based on the fact that he feels SD had info on the Day 0 poll.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13752#p13752 Now THIS is the part of his vote I was looking for. He says he "re-read" and realized Snow Dog was pushing house, but still feels strong about casting his vote that way. This definitely pings me.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13903#p13903 Here he thinks the biggest possibility is that the sword switched the lynch. I highly doubted it back then but left it open as a possibility. After everything that's happened though, I think it's fairly obvious that the sword did not switch a lynch.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13947#p13947 Again, saying it's very likely the sword switched the lynch.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13984#p13984 More of the same.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14112#p14112 Here's another very eye-opening one. He name-drops llama very causally again (a little too casually if you ask me), and then says he thinks the whole Epig/Elo thing was just a wife defending her husband. But given that Epig was bad and there's a fairly good chance Elo was as well, I think Boogs knows something else and is trying to plant an idea in the thread that might not be true.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14217#p14217 This looks like Boogs is trying to cover his tracks after Epig starts getting more pressure and actual votes. He re-opens the idea of "Hey, maybe Epig and Elo COULD actually be bad..." but still votes for llama anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14275#p14275 Another push for looking at Snow Dog and llama.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14421#p14421 Wait, you "still stand by thinking Elochin being Baddie"? This is your first time mentioning it as a definite, for-sure thing! You've completely done a 180 where you thought there was a possibility of them being bad, but not likely, to suddenly Elo is bad. No explanation as to why either. Also, he thinks Russ could be odd, but manages to twist that suspicion back on Snow Dog.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14542#p14542 Now Boogs votes Russ here saying he'll "be busy", but offers no concrete explanation as to why he is voting Russ. This feels too much like a drive-by vote.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14587#p14587 Your RIP doesn't feel very genuine here. Especially given that you gave almost zero reason for your vote for Russ.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=14836#p14836 Of course you're going to pick Snow here. You've been subtly pushing for him the entire game! Oh, and posts like these make me think we need to look at BF a bit closer if Boogs gets lynched and comes back baddie. I've seen some slight defending from both of them this game, and not just in the "because they are a couple" way.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=15068#p15068 Here he attempts to justify his reason for voting Snow Dog twice, but there's too much evidence against him for it to seem valid. He also mentions me. Trying to subtly get another civvie lynched I see?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=15076#p15076 Okay, but why do you think I'm bad? You haven't given any reason yet. Actually, you never really gave a reason for anyone you've voted for. Have you? Also, the only possibility I see that both Boogs and DP are bad is if one of them is Hero.

In conclusion, I would like to thank FH for mentioning Boogs and pulling a few quotes. Because I think there is a VERY strong possibility that Boogs is a baddie and that he will be getting my vote today. Also, I think if Boogs flips bad, that we need to seriously consider looking at BF. Because they could be teammates given the subtle defending I've seen going on. I didn't pull all those quotes so going back and re-reading Boogs would be beneficial for a lot of us.

Edit: Tons of linki
BWT of course you are gonna come after me because I figured out Ambray caught onto you and you are bad :eye:

I'm not going to keeps arguing bout myself, I said you should trust SVS and Russ saying how he felt about me but you guys can think what you want.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Boogs wrote:BWT of course you are gonna come after me because I figured out Ambray caught onto you and you are bad :eye:
Here's where I just don't get it.

Ambray went after BWT because she thought he targeted her for the night kill, thus making him Herobrine. You also say he is bad because Ambray says he is bad. However, llama has said he is so sure that BWT is civvie that he'd say MP is a baddie recruit before saying BWT isn't civvie. If, for BWT to be bad, he's Herobrine, then why on earth would llama defend him? No one in this game wants Herobrine alive.
ImageImage

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Nice try Boogs. You refuse to admit, in your own words, why I am bad other than because Ambray thought I was. Last I checked, she had retracted that statement and only recently considered the possibility that I could be Hero (which I'm not, and I'm still waiting on someone to explain to me how I could be).

Also, nice No U there as well. If that's your best defense, then I'm pretty sure you are bad. :eye:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

EBWOP: Nevermind. I worded that very poorly. I meant to say that Ambray thought I was Hero and had targeted her for a kill, then retracted that statement after Russ flipped civvie, and then I believe she briefly mentioned it again in the muddle of confusion from yesterday. But I'm not sure how much I should take away from that last one.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I'm definitely now thinking Boogs is bad. The question for me is whether he's mafia or Herobrine. BWT's case has him being mafia which I can totally see. My rationale has him as Herobrine, but that's only based on an off-hand comment by Snow Dog that I may be reading too much into.

Okay, going to go start my thread reread from the start now.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

blindfaeth wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:If I can get others to vote with me, I'll be voting BF. If I can't, I guess I'll vote llama, for lack of a better option.

I don't think I want Snow Dog lynched and I DEFINITELY don't want Ambray lynched. Be back in a bit now.

Linki: I have firm reason to believe she survived that NK for civvie reasons beyond that.
I think I'm going to vote Snow Dog for today. BF is my second highest though so next day I could see myself throwing a vote his way. If Snow Dog turns up bad it'll only strengthen it due to his sudden mind change.
Just curious if this was weakened due to snow coming back civ.
I'm still unsure of you, but I feel a lot better about you than I would have had he turned out bad. :)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Flyin' High wrote:Day 0 Voting Order:
1. Boogs (Bank)
2. Epignosis (Ship)
3. Ambray (House)
4. BWT (House)
5. thellama (House)
6. LittleTiger (House)
7. spaghetti (House)
8. Elohcin (Ship)
9. Snow Dog (Ship)
10. Russtifinko (House)
11. He-Man (Bank)
12. blindfaeth (House)
13. Flyin' High (Ship)
14. indiglo (House)
15. S~V~S (House)
16. Roxy (House)
17. reywaS (House)
18. MovingPictures (House)
Didn't vote: DP
I voted bank. I may not have posted my vote though. Sorry. D:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ONE

Post by Flyin' High »

LittleTiger wrote:I see I have been accused of being a low poster. Guilty as charged. I was lamenting my death in Epig's game which annoyed me greatly. I also have been doing my taxes.

Here is the Day 0 poll - I copied it before it ended so am not sure if anyone voted after I snagged it:

MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Where should Stevie and Stevie work today?

Poll runs till Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

The Bank
Boogs (3), He-Man (13)

The Ship
Epignosis (4), Elohcin (10), Snow Dog (11), Flyin' High (15)

The House
Ambray (5), birdwithteeth11 (6), thellama73 (7), LittleTiger (8), >SpaghettiEverywhere (9), Russtifinko (12), blindfaeth (14), indiglo (16), S~V~S (18), Roxy (19), reywaS (20), MovingPictures07 (22)

Now, I am going to have some coffee and reread the thread before I decide who is looking suspect.... :coffee3:
I put that voting order together based off this and didn't see that you'd voted.

But interesting that you say you picked Bank! :ponder:
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Flyin' High »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Bank sounds good.
Ah, just came across your post where you picked Bank.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I usually choose the cooler sounding option. Banks are cool. :D
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

That and I have a horrible fear of water.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I just got home from Financial and I am wiped. I'll catch up on the discussion soon, but my brain isn't functioning currently, lol.

I want to say that I'm not sold on where to go with the lynch, and I didn't intend to confuse anyone, but I am glad we have all the discussion, as we really need to work all of this out. Be around with thoughts later!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, not a TON to say here, and my brain feels okay enough now, apparently, lol. I definitely am on with a Boogs lynch; it makes total sense that he could be mafia or Hero.

BF, thank you very much for your response and for clarifying your train of thought re: a few of your posts. Also, I'm sorry I contemplated railroading you without you being there to respond yesterday, but I am really reading Ambray as civvie and I was reading Snow Dog as civvie (but with some paranoia), so they were two terrible options. I was reading Boogs as bad for quite a bit, but then Russ flipped civ, and he kind of dropped off my radar, unfortunately.

I think if Boogs is not Hero, and he very well could be, then he must be either the last member of Epig's team (assuming indi was bad), OR he's a third member and the fourth member could very well be BF or SE.

I'm not planning on voting BWT or llama any time soon. Even before BWT's response, I highly anticipated there being a likely reason for llama's viewpoints, and it actually makes both of their behavior throughout the game rather clear. Now that BWT has responded, it has confirmed those suspicions, so I don't think distrusting either of them would be wise. It does fall in line with my favorable (but was still questioning at times) reads on both of them as well.

In summary: Boogs, BF, and SE seem most likely to be our remaining baddies, without a doubt. Worst case scenario, I'm also considering rey, DP, Rox, and S~V~S, but I'm currently leaning civvie on those individuals. I agree we definitely lynch Boogs tomorrow and go from there.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I wanted to say thank you to FH, you had some really good insight. I remember Russ saying that at the time but that post in particular slipped off my radar as well. Nice find. And nice summary of Boogs, BWT, it was helpful.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I'm good with a Boogs lynch. He's been pinging me for a while.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I'm good with a Boogs lynch. He's been pinging me for a while.
Same here.

Oh, one other thing I did think of. I do want to say I did consider the fact that BWT and llama could be lying, and it would be a ballsy but genius move if they were Epig's two remaining teammates, but I don't believe that is the case at all.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, not a TON to say here, and my brain feels okay enough now, apparently, lol. I definitely am on with a Boogs lynch; it makes total sense that he could be mafia or Hero.

BF, thank you very much for your response and for clarifying your train of thought re: a few of your posts. Also, I'm sorry I contemplated railroading you without you being there to respond yesterday, but I am really reading Ambray as civvie and I was reading Snow Dog as civvie (but with some paranoia), so they were two terrible options. I was reading Boogs as bad for quite a bit, but then Russ flipped civ, and he kind of dropped off my radar, unfortunately.

I think if Boogs is not Hero, and he very well could be, then he must be either the last member of Epig's team (assuming indi was bad), OR he's a third member and the fourth member could very well be BF or SE.

I'm not planning on voting BWT or llama any time soon. Even before BWT's response, I highly anticipated there being a likely reason for llama's viewpoints, and it actually makes both of their behavior throughout the game rather clear. Now that BWT has responded, it has confirmed those suspicions, so I don't think distrusting either of them would be wise. It does fall in line with my favorable (but was still questioning at times) reads on both of them as well.

In summary: Boogs, BF, and SE seem most likely to be our remaining baddies, without a doubt. Worst case scenario, I'm also considering rey, DP, Rox, and S~V~S, but I'm currently leaning civvie on those individuals. I agree we definitely lynch Boogs tomorrow and go from there.
It's highly unlikely both couples were on a team but sure. I'm not bad but if you east to try to lynch me MP hoping I am Hero or Baddie, you're in for a shock tomorrow and lost another civ. Read me how you want, but the Rogue is loving this.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

EBWOP *If you want
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have been trying to bear in mind that the roles were not random, but chosen by Andrew. Given that, I think certain things wthat would seem like weird coincidences are rather more likely.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Maybe boogs has blindsided me, but I just dont think he's bad. If he is, I'd say he has to be hero, because all of his off topic mafia-related questions are being directed to me outside of the game. For example "How do i edit a post" - "You can't, say EBWOP, it means edit by way of post". So unless he's putting forth a lot of extra effort to do something like that, I just don't think he has temamates.

In any case MP, I am not bad, so apparently you are wrong about two people, I suggest you start working out those possibilities in case things go south.

I guess at this point re: MP's feedback on Ambray I'm inclined to look at DP and Roxy and SE as candidates? I'm just really not sure.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I would endorse a lynch of Boogs or DP at this point.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It sure would be nice if you think I am bad to make a case. (MP (this is the second time you mentioned me) and bf.)
I've nothing to hide. :dance:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also MP - you have said nothing about Rey. What do you think of what I said about him and also what I said about spaghetti
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, I don't necessarily think you're baddie. Those are my paranoid candidates, i.e. if one of you is tricking me. And yes I know it's the second time I've mentioned you; it's partially by process of elimination and lately I have had the occasional thought that you could be baddie. You did focus on Snow Dog and I found it weird that you said you couldn't read DP, so I have had the paranoid thought that you two could be the other two on that team. I've wondered about all of those I listed in that grouping, but I'm far for advocating any of your lynch. I just am trying to keep open to all possibilities, and that if BF and SE aren't on Epig's team, for example, and there are still two others left, then it would have to be one of those two, including you. We are getting at least somewhat down to the wire, so we can't afford to make any mistakes, and I don't want to blindly trust you or anyone else just because you're reading civvie to me, does that make sense?

Does anyone else have a read on Rox for that matter or rey, S~V~S, etc. (who hasn't commented about any of those already)?

Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, not a TON to say here, and my brain feels okay enough now, apparently, lol. I definitely am on with a Boogs lynch; it makes total sense that he could be mafia or Hero.

It's highly unlikely both couples were on a team but sure. I'm not bad but if you east to try to lynch me MP hoping I am Hero or Baddie, you're in for a shock tomorrow and lost another civ. Read me how you want, but the Rogue is loving this.
How? It's just as likely as any other combination, correct?

Who is baddie then?

Roxy wrote:Also MP - you have said nothing about Rey. What do you think of what I said about him and also what I said about spaghetti
I've been reading rey as civvie, but I don't know. He has been a bit on the quiet side. I'd have to re-read him again, but he hasn't given me any reason to distrust him. That being said, he has been focused entirely on llama and relatively unhelpful, but he was the first to pick up on Snow Dog's role. I don't know about him.

I definitely think SE could be baddie, but I'm not sure. Good observations about him, I do agree he's been blendy. I'm not sure if it's because he's bad or not though, but he's up there in terms of :eye: for me.

blindfaeth wrote:Maybe boogs has blindsided me, but I just dont think he's bad. If he is, I'd say he has to be hero, because all of his off topic mafia-related questions are being directed to me outside of the game. For example "How do i edit a post" - "You can't, say EBWOP, it means edit by way of post". So unless he's putting forth a lot of extra effort to do something like that, I just don't think he has temamates.

In any case MP, I am not bad, so apparently you are wrong about two people, I suggest you start working out those possibilities in case things go south.

I guess at this point re: MP's feedback on Ambray I'm inclined to look at DP and Roxy and SE as candidates? I'm just really not sure.
This doesn't mean anything though. He could be mafia asking you those same questions, correct?

And I don't like your response in the second line here. Seems pingy to me. I don't understand how you're so sure of him being civvie. How about you go on his in-game behavior?

This doesn't feel like civvie BF to me. I could be wrong, but it just seems off.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Flyin' High wrote:Okay, going to go start my thread reread from the start now.
Make sure to let me know if you find anything else from this, by the way.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I had said earlier MP:
Boogs wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:

If you think BF is good, Boogs. Who do you think the remaining baddies are, besides BWT?
I think Elochin was Baddie, and the remaining Baddies are BWT and DP. Something about that porcupine's posts and hiding back are poking me the wrong way. (Pun intended) I just haven't wanted to outright say anything about those 2 and draw more attention looking like I know something but I can't say much more. Just gonna have to trust me.

As for Herobrine, I really can't pinpoint them but still looking for clues. I know we really need to think Day 5's lynch carefully and get them out. (I think Andrew/Kate haven't updated and it should start Day 5 tonight)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”