Andrew and mommy
54%

Total votes: 13
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT FOUR

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, I don't necessarily think you're baddie. Those are my paranoid candidates, i.e. if one of you is tricking me. And yes I know it's the second time I've mentioned you; it's partially by process of elimination and lately I have had the occasional thought that you could be baddie. You did focus on Snow Dog and I found it weird that you said you couldn't read DP, so I have had the paranoid thought that you two could be the other two on that team. I've wondered about all of those I listed in that grouping, but I'm far for advocating any of your lynch. I just am trying to keep open to all possibilities, and that if BF and SE aren't on Epig's team, for example, and there are still two others left, then it would have to be one of those two, including you. We are getting at least somewhat down to the wire, so we can't afford to make any mistakes, and I don't want to blindly trust you or anyone else just because you're reading civvie to me, does that make sense?

Does anyone else have a read on Rox for that matter or rey, S~V~S, etc. (who hasn't commented about any of those already)?

Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, not a TON to say here, and my brain feels okay enough now, apparently, lol. I definitely am on with a Boogs lynch; it makes total sense that he could be mafia or Hero.

BF, thank you very much for your response and for clarifying your train of thought re: a few of your posts. Also, I'm sorry I contemplated railroading you without you being there to respond yesterday, but I am really reading Ambray as civvie and I was reading Snow Dog as civvie (but with some paranoia), so they were two terrible options. I was reading Boogs as bad for quite a bit, but then Russ flipped civ, and he kind of dropped off my radar, unfortunately.

I think if Boogs is not Hero, and he very well could be, then he must be either the last member of Epig's team (assuming indi was bad), OR he's a third member and the fourth member could very well be BF or SE.

I'm not planning on voting BWT or llama any time soon. Even before BWT's response, I highly anticipated there being a likely reason for llama's viewpoints, and it actually makes both of their behavior throughout the game rather clear. Now that BWT has responded, it has confirmed those suspicions, so I don't think distrusting either of them would be wise. It does fall in line with my favorable (but was still questioning at times) reads on both of them as well.

In summary: Boogs, BF, and SE seem most likely to be our remaining baddies, without a doubt. Worst case scenario, I'm also considering rey, DP, Rox, and S~V~S, but I'm currently leaning civvie on those individuals. I agree we definitely lynch Boogs tomorrow and go from there.
It's highly unlikely both couples were on a team but sure. I'm not bad but if you east to try to lynch me MP hoping I am Hero or Baddie, you're in for a shock tomorrow and lost another civ. Read me how you want, but the Rogue is loving this.
How? It's just as likely as any other combination, correct?

Who is baddie then?

Roxy wrote:Also MP - you have said nothing about Rey. What do you think of what I said about him and also what I said about spaghetti
I've been reading rey as civvie, but I don't know. He has been a bit on the quiet side. I'd have to re-read him again, but he hasn't given me any reason to distrust him. That being said, he has been focused entirely on llama and relatively unhelpful, but he was the first to pick up on Snow Dog's role. I don't know about him.

I definitely think SE could be baddie, but I'm not sure. Good observations about him, I do agree he's been blendy. I'm not sure if it's because he's bad or not though, but he's up there in terms of :eye: for me.

blindfaeth wrote:Maybe boogs has blindsided me, but I just dont think he's bad. If he is, I'd say he has to be hero, because all of his off topic mafia-related questions are being directed to me outside of the game. For example "How do i edit a post" - "You can't, say EBWOP, it means edit by way of post". So unless he's putting forth a lot of extra effort to do something like that, I just don't think he has temamates.

In any case MP, I am not bad, so apparently you are wrong about two people, I suggest you start working out those possibilities in case things go south.

I guess at this point re: MP's feedback on Ambray I'm inclined to look at DP and Roxy and SE as candidates? I'm just really not sure.
This doesn't mean anything though. He could be mafia asking you those same questions, correct?

And I don't like your response in the second line here. Seems pingy to me. I don't understand how you're so sure of him being civvie. How about you go on his in-game behavior?

This doesn't feel like civvie BF to me. I could be wrong, but it just seems off.
You've seemed off to me ever since you came back a confirmed civvie TBQH, I still don't trust you fully. Yet in the midst of being accused by you constantly I hold faith that you'll come to your senses and find the real baddies :shrug:
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, I don't necessarily think you're baddie. Those are my paranoid candidates, i.e. if one of you is tricking me. And yes I know it's the second time I've mentioned you; it's partially by process of elimination and lately I have had the occasional thought that you could be baddie. You did focus on Snow Dog and I found it weird that you said you couldn't read DP, so I have had the paranoid thought that you two could be the other two on that team. I've wondered about all of those I listed in that grouping, but I'm far for advocating any of your lynch. I just am trying to keep open to all possibilities, and that if BF and SE aren't on Epig's team, for example, and there are still two others left, then it would have to be one of those two, including you. We are getting at least somewhat down to the wire, so we can't afford to make any mistakes, and I don't want to blindly trust you or anyone else just because you're reading civvie to me, does that make sense?

Does anyone else have a read on Rox for that matter or rey, S~V~S, etc. (who hasn't commented about any of those already)?

Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, not a TON to say here, and my brain feels okay enough now, apparently, lol. I definitely am on with a Boogs lynch; it makes total sense that he could be mafia or Hero.

BF, thank you very much for your response and for clarifying your train of thought re: a few of your posts. Also, I'm sorry I contemplated railroading you without you being there to respond yesterday, but I am really reading Ambray as civvie and I was reading Snow Dog as civvie (but with some paranoia), so they were two terrible options. I was reading Boogs as bad for quite a bit, but then Russ flipped civ, and he kind of dropped off my radar, unfortunately.

I think if Boogs is not Hero, and he very well could be, then he must be either the last member of Epig's team (assuming indi was bad), OR he's a third member and the fourth member could very well be BF or SE.

I'm not planning on voting BWT or llama any time soon. Even before BWT's response, I highly anticipated there being a likely reason for llama's viewpoints, and it actually makes both of their behavior throughout the game rather clear. Now that BWT has responded, it has confirmed those suspicions, so I don't think distrusting either of them would be wise. It does fall in line with my favorable (but was still questioning at times) reads on both of them as well.

In summary: Boogs, BF, and SE seem most likely to be our remaining baddies, without a doubt. Worst case scenario, I'm also considering rey, DP, Rox, and S~V~S, but I'm currently leaning civvie on those individuals. I agree we definitely lynch Boogs tomorrow and go from there.
It's highly unlikely both couples were on a team but sure. I'm not bad but if you east to try to lynch me MP hoping I am Hero or Baddie, you're in for a shock tomorrow and lost another civ. Read me how you want, but the Rogue is loving this.
How? It's just as likely as any other combination, correct?

Who is baddie then?

Roxy wrote:Also MP - you have said nothing about Rey. What do you think of what I said about him and also what I said about spaghetti
I've been reading rey as civvie, but I don't know. He has been a bit on the quiet side. I'd have to re-read him again, but he hasn't given me any reason to distrust him. That being said, he has been focused entirely on llama and relatively unhelpful, but he was the first to pick up on Snow Dog's role. I don't know about him.

I definitely think SE could be baddie, but I'm not sure. Good observations about him, I do agree he's been blendy. I'm not sure if it's because he's bad or not though, but he's up there in terms of :eye: for me.

blindfaeth wrote:Maybe boogs has blindsided me, but I just dont think he's bad. If he is, I'd say he has to be hero, because all of his off topic mafia-related questions are being directed to me outside of the game. For example "How do i edit a post" - "You can't, say EBWOP, it means edit by way of post". So unless he's putting forth a lot of extra effort to do something like that, I just don't think he has temamates.

In any case MP, I am not bad, so apparently you are wrong about two people, I suggest you start working out those possibilities in case things go south.

I guess at this point re: MP's feedback on Ambray I'm inclined to look at DP and Roxy and SE as candidates? I'm just really not sure.
This doesn't mean anything though. He could be mafia asking you those same questions, correct?

And I don't like your response in the second line here. Seems pingy to me. I don't understand how you're so sure of him being civvie. How about you go on his in-game behavior?

This doesn't feel like civvie BF to me. I could be wrong, but it just seems off.
You've seemed off to me ever since you came back a confirmed civvie TBQH, I still don't trust you fully. Yet in the midst of being accused by you constantly I hold faith that you'll come to your senses and find the real baddies :shrug:
Glad someone said it. Anyone else, can you honestly say MP is acting normal? He keeps saying he is right about things because he "is Civ" because he was shown to be the Armor. I don't think that theory Epi left with as a bang and SVS mentioned could be all that false this deep in the game. I have kept quiet to not be targeted more by MP.
And what is all that CIV wanting a tie for the lynch yesterday? You asked me who it think it Hero? We've been looking him in the face the whole game and he's fooling us all. I can't say much about my role, but I was waiting for the daytime to say MP I am onto you and know you've been Hero. I didn't want to risk you NK me.

Keep your suspicions if you want, but he's been staring you all in the face acting CIV but he's going to win if we can't stop him and the last 2 Baddies. Don't believe me and keep thinking i am Hero, but you guys will see if we don't lynch him soon.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

OK guys I have to do this real quick and dirty. I have a bit of a situation here.

My apologies.

Ambray has been killed by the Villager.
Reywas has been killed by Stevie.
SVS has been killed by Herobrine.

Please don't post until I say so.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY FIVE

Post by Kate »

OK you can post now!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Boogs, are you saying you think MP is Hero? Because Herobrine killed on the night MP was dead, so I really don't see how that could be possible. In all of my years of playing mafia, I've never seen a role than can still use their power beyond the grave (except Bea and LB's American Horror Story over oh Hedville, but I would be utterly and completely shocked if Herobine could both appear civvie upon death AND use his power while dead; not to mention as I brought up before, if MP was Herobrine and appeared civvie, then the real player with that role would have spoken up and said, "Hey now! That isn't right!" but no one did).

At this point I think you're doing what Epignosis did and trying to draw attention away from you by trying to make us second-guess what's happening with MP.

*Woah, host linki* RIPIYWG Ambray, rey, and SVS. The villager killed. Which means they targeted one of the mafia and protected them at the expense of killing a player. But the Villager used it to kill Ambray...that makes me very nervous since I thought she was civvie for sure. I'm not thrilled with that decision. :(

And Stevie's to kill rey is interesting...

I fear 3 civvies may have died tonight. :( At best we lost 2 civvies. This might really be game over for the civvies if we can't find a mafia today.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

EBWOP: Stevie's decision to kill rey is interesting...

That may or may not have been good. I feel like rey was floating under the radar which isn't typical civvie rey.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Wow, that's a lot of dead people. I was iffy on all three, so I guess RIPIYWG too all of you.

MP, I think Roxy is civvie both from her tone and from the fact that she voted Epignosis before it was cool.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

RIPIYWG All,

I found my thoughts aligning with SVS pretty often, I think she was probably good. Undecided on the others, I've obviously missed role hints or something but was leaning bad with Ambray.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Kate wrote:OK guys I have to do this real quick and dirty. I have a bit of a situation here.

My apologies.

Ambray has been killed by the Villager.
Reywas has been killed by Stevie.
SVS has been killed by Herobrine.

Please don't post until I say so.
Sh*t!!! I really felt strongly SVS was Stevie and we just lost her :| There goes Stevie helping us NK Herobrine.
We're gonna lose if we can't kill the right people guys. Seriously.
FH: I'm saying MP has rubbed me the wrong way ever since he came back and his "you know I am civ so believe me" and holier than thou has really pushed me to post what I have felt. I'm not copying Epi, I am saying I really Believe he was onto MP and MP wants to call us wishy washy? He wanted to kill Russ then he didnt, and he thought BF was so bad and now he thinks he isn't? Same with him doing it to me. He is drawing attention to us to get the lynches while he kills the quiet players at night. I really need you to trust me FH and I felt SVS's posts meant she was onto it also. Especially when she kept trying to tell you guys she felt i was civ and the fact I trusted her and by her posts felt strongly she was Stevie. I even said i didn't think she was bad and tried to say we shouldn't lynch her earlier in the game. I need you guys to think and stop listening to MP and draw your own conclusions before he wins this as Hero!!
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

watch your language baby.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

:(
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow a lot of death. RIP IYWG SVS, Rey, Ambray.

I was starting to trust SVS slightly but Ambray I was unsure of and tbh I think I am ok with Stevie's choice to kill Rey.

I don't unserstand nor do I follow boogs theory on MP. It is making my hed hurt. It is all just so impossible. It is just making my nose more twitchy about him.
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

reywaS wrote::(
I didn't think you were bad and we lost 3 Civs :(
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Oh wow. RIPIYWG guys. D:
Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

he he :biggrin:
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

RIPIYWG All three of you. I think SVS and Ambray were civ but I dont know about reywaS. Boogs, all this accusing MP of being herobrine or baddie seems really ridiculous to me. I feel like youre a baddie backed into a wall and you're throwing theories around like crazy in hopes someone will follow your lead. I really dont think MP has been saying follow his lead all the time, people just do that because he seems to know what he is doing and giving his own valuable input.

On a side note, I'm going through a lot of stuff IRL right now and its really messing me up bad and sometimes I just dont have the heart to come back on here and play mafia. I know its getting towards the end of the game, so do what you must.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:RIPIYWG All three of you. I think SVS and Ambray were civ but I dont know about reywaS. Boogs, all this accusing MP of being herobrine or baddie seems really ridiculous to me. I feel like youre a baddie backed into a wall and you're throwing theories around like crazy in hopes someone will follow your lead. I really dont think MP has been saying follow his lead all the time, people just do that because he seems to know what he is doing and giving his own valuable input.

On a side note, I'm going through a lot of stuff IRL right now and its really messing me up bad and sometimes I just dont have the heart to come back on here and play mafia. I know its getting towards the end of the game, so do what you must.
Actually no ones really been following him, a prime example is I didn't get lynched yesterday. :shrug:
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

blindfaeth wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:RIPIYWG All three of you. I think SVS and Ambray were civ but I dont know about reywaS. Boogs, all this accusing MP of being herobrine or baddie seems really ridiculous to me. I feel like youre a baddie backed into a wall and you're throwing theories around like crazy in hopes someone will follow your lead. I really dont think MP has been saying follow his lead all the time, people just do that because he seems to know what he is doing and giving his own valuable input.

Actually no ones really been following him, a prime example is I didn't get lynched yesterday. :shrug:
Like I said, he's trying to come up with some crazy idea to try and get a comfirmed civvie lynched
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Of the people left, I pretty much trust everyone besides Boogs and DP (maybe SE, but not sure)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

The location is not good Insanified.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So he told Lynch the bee is really cool, not with the death of my sister to CCR, RIPIYWG, Reyw is the Boogs, I think. I have to say.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The location is not good Insanified.
That is indeed a terrible location.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The actual decision makers or around it. It was a beautiful day, I was mad.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The actual decision makers or around it. It was a beautiful day, I was mad.
I thought it was too hot, but I was still in a fairly good mood.

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Not hot enough here. Topping out at 5 degrees celsius in April. >_>
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The actual decision makers or around it. It was a beautiful day, I was mad.
I thought it was too hot, but I was still in a fairly good mood.
Omg I lol'd! :biggrin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Catching the fishing fishing fishing fishing fishing fishing fishing fishing catching.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's wonderful, but yes, you lose the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Insanifier catching people catching I think.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:WTF:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

No one is removed from the poll today, so that means the portal was either role blocked or LittleTiger was the portal. She is the only one who fits.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:No one is removed from the poll today, so that means the portal was either role blocked or LittleTiger was the portal. She is the only one who fits.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

CATCH the fishing catch catch the catch, the catch, you can take it as a good example, please let us know. However, this is not recommended, but when you fall. The win.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

So MP being insanified means the Spider is still alive? The only people who commented on my thinking that Elohcin was Spider due to the lack of insanification Night 1 and Night 3 said they didn't think she was Spider but never followed up with why when I asked (Ambray and Roxy).

I am definitely still down for lynching Boogs. He is acting more like a cornered baddie than a civvie.

I got worn out from doing so much thread reading yesterday and took a break last night, but I'm going to try to finish my big reread today.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:So MP being insanified means the Spider is still alive? The only people who commented on my thinking that Elohcin was Spider due to the lack of insanification Night 1 and Night 3 said they didn't think she was Spider but never followed up with why when I asked (Ambray and Roxy).

I am definitely still down for lynching Boogs. He is acting more like a cornered baddie than a civvie.

I got worn out from doing so much thread reading yesterday and took a break last night, but I'm going to try to finish my big reread today.
Presumably, the Spider could have been one of the people killed last night as well. I assume their night action would still happen even if they were killed.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP's insanification posts while very very funny are most unhelpful.

I am down with a boogs lynch and if you are too Sockdude quote this post.

Llama - the spider could have died - maybe - it all depends on which PM's were receieved first according to Andrew and Kate's rules.
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

thellama73 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:So MP being insanified means the Spider is still alive? The only people who commented on my thinking that Elohcin was Spider due to the lack of insanification Night 1 and Night 3 said they didn't think she was Spider but never followed up with why when I asked (Ambray and Roxy).

Presumably, the Spider could have been one of the people killed last night as well. I assume their night action would still happen even if they were killed.
Right, I guess I should have been more clear with my surprise at seeing an insanification. I was surprised that the spider was still alive as of last night. Yesterday I was speculating that Elohcin was Spider due to the fact that she didn't check into the sight at all during Night 1 and we saw no insanification Day 2, then she was killed Night 2 and we had no insanifaction Day 4 (presumably because Eloohcin was dead Night 3). So that led me to wonder if we could use that to confirm that she was, in fact, bad rather than just assume it.

But two people, Ambray and Roxy said they didn't think Elohcin was Spider, but when I asked them to elaborate, they didn't. And now we have another insanifcation proving that the spider is alive (unless something else caused MP to go crazy). Which made me then wonder, why did Ambray and Roxy seem to think Spider was alive. Ambray is dead and maybe Roxy can't answer per game rules, but it struck me as odd at the time.

That'd be great if one of the people who died last night was Spider. We know Creeper is still alive, and at this point I guess if Elohcin was bad she had to be Skeleton which is also great because that role can screw with lynches.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Last night just before I went to bed, I had a stabbing pang in my gut that tells me we should lynch DP instead of Boogs. It is still here this morning. The pressure, oh god the pressure!

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

FH - you keep saying I never elaborated why I did not think Elohcin was the Spider when in fact I have - you even responded to my elaboration. I said "Maybe SVS was right and indi was the Spider" that is all I have said on the subject.

I sure hope I am not being duped this game again.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

So in other words it was never my suppostion it was something I read in SVS's posts. Why does it really matter who is alive? The point is there are still baddies and tbh I do not care what baddie we lynch as long as we do indeed lynch a baddie.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:Last night just before I went to bed, I had a stabbing pang in my gut that tells me we should lynch DP instead of Boogs. It is still here this morning. The pressure, oh god the pressure!
What makes Porcu a better lynch candidate over boogs?
I agree we have massive pressure on us this lynch.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have got to go with my gut. Boogs is probably bad, but my gut has been screaming DP since day one and I can't shake it. Also, the air of desperation in MP's insanified posts is making me paranoid that he thinks we are making a mistake with our Boogs talk.

*Votes DP*

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Roxy wrote:So in other words it was never my suppostion it was something I read in SVS's posts. Why does it really matter who is alive? The point is there are still baddies and tbh I do not care what baddie we lynch as long as we do indeed lynch a baddie.
It matters because the point I keep trying to make is I was trying to use that as actual confirmation that Elohcin was bad so we'd have a better idea of how many mafia are actually left alive. Now I clearly was wrong since MP is insanified today, but I don't think SVS was right that indi was bad as I've explained.
thellama73 wrote:Last night just before I went to bed, I had a stabbing pang in my gut that tells me we should lynch DP instead of Boogs. It is still here this morning. The pressure, oh god the pressure!
I had the same one llama. And it came from the realization that DP also was someone who chose Bank. I hadn't realized it initially since his vote wasn't on the screencap that LT posted.

I've been trying to think about the players that Herobrine has chosen to nightkill--indi, Ambray, FH(me), SVS. But honestly, I can't see a trend. We've all gone after different players this game and generally our ideas haven't even been that similar.

I am very torn about this lynch and feel that if we don't find a killer, it will spell doom for us.
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fishing Birdwithteeth fishing Birdwithteeth fishing catch God for life.

Roxy wrote:MP's insanification posts while very very funny are most unhelpful.

Llama - the spider could have died - maybe - it all depends on which PM's were receieved first according to Andrew and Kate's rules.
But yes, any suitable sauna Sauna Boogs Boogs Boogs. Or say that it removes NG:

thellama73 wrote:I have got to go with my gut. Boogs is probably bad, but my gut has been screaming DP since day one and I can't shake it. Also, the air of desperation in MP's insanified posts is making me paranoid that he thinks we are making a mistake with our Boogs talk.

*Votes DP*
DP: I agree, but sound, copper, bronze, Birdwithteeth Boogs catch I agree with.

Flyin' High wrote:
Roxy wrote:So in other words it was never my suppostion it was something I read in SVS's posts. Why does it really matter who is alive? The point is there are still baddies and tbh I do not care what baddie we lynch as long as we do indeed lynch a baddie.
It matters because the point I keep trying to make is I was trying to use that as actual confirmation that Elohcin was bad so we'd have a better idea of how many mafia are actually left alive. Now I clearly was wrong since MP is insanified today, but I don't think SVS was right that indi was bad as I've explained.
I had the same one llama. And it came from the realization that DP also was someone who chose Bank. I hadn't realized it initially since his vote wasn't on the screencap that LT posted.

I've been trying to think about the players that Herobrine has chosen to nightkill--indi, Ambray, FH(me), SVS. But honestly, I can't see a trend. We've all gone after different players this game and generally our ideas haven't even been that similar.

I am very torn about this lynch and feel that if we don't find a killer, it will spell doom for us.
Boogs, Birdwithteeth, DP is not necessarily to win. There is no need or even the bad news.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It's wonderful, but yes, you lose the game.
Great. Now I lost the game. Thanks a lot! :(

So that list of myself, Boogs, and DP. Are you saying those are your top 3 suspicions? That's my guess at least. And if that is the case, I wouldn't mind hearing why you suspect me.

As for this lynch, I still feel pretty confident about Boogs. I think he's acting too much like a cornered baddie at this point, so that is where my vote is going (with crossed fingers of course). I'm also starting to think there is a very good chance he is Hero, and we really need to see a kill go away tonight or else the game could be over.

Votes Boogs
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It's wonderful, but yes, you lose the game.
Great. Now I lost the game. Thanks a lot! :(

So that list of myself, Boogs, and DP. Are you saying those are your top 3 suspicions? That's my guess at least. And if that is the case, I wouldn't mind hearing why you suspect me.

As for this lynch, I still feel pretty confident about Boogs. I think he's acting too much like a cornered baddie at this point, so that is where my vote is going (with crossed fingers of course). I'm also starting to think there is a very good chance he is Hero, and we really need to see a kill go away tonight or else the game could be over.

Votes Boogs
Read the full story here. You can get information and advice, I find driving distances İkkes. Boogs know if it is normal is a sin, in my opinion, this game of Heroes fans epig.

After a night of high life, Walter, you can choose from.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What it is, but I don't know what.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I've read the full story. And I have come to the conclusion that Boogs is very likely bad. I don't see how lynching him helps Epig or his team however.

And unfortunately I've made up my mind. I'm willing to bet the outcome of this game at this point on Boogs.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Fishing Birdwithteeth fishing Birdwithteeth fishing catch God for life.

Roxy wrote:MP's insanification posts while very very funny are most unhelpful.

But yes, any suitable sauna Sauna Boogs Boogs Boogs. Or say that it removes NG:

thellama73 wrote:I have got to go with my gut. Boogs is probably bad, but my gut has been screaming DP since day one and I can't shake it. Also, the air of desperation in MP's insanified posts is making me paranoid that he thinks we are making a mistake with our Boogs talk.

*Votes DP*
DP: I agree, but sound, copper, bronze, Birdwithteeth Boogs catch I agree with.

Flyin' High wrote:

Boogs, Birdwithteeth, DP is not necessarily to win. There is no need or even the bad news.
BWT? Are you actually agreeing with with me about BWT?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”