Re: MINECRAFT - DAY FIVE

Post by Tangrowth »

Blindfaeth, it is normal, however.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I've read the full story. And I have come to the conclusion that Boogs is very likely bad. I don't see how lynching him helps Epig or his team however.

And unfortunately I've made up my mind. I'm willing to bet the outcome of this game at this point on Boogs.
:haha: MP and you can poop his socks when you see I'm not Hero and I've been right about my hunches on you and him being Hero himself.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

You guys also fail to notice there are Indies in this game too and haven't thought maybe I'm not as bad as you suspect and even think of that possibility.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I've read the full story. And I have come to the conclusion that Boogs is very likely bad. I don't see how lynching him helps Epig or his team however.

And unfortunately I've made up my mind. I'm willing to bet the outcome of this game at this point on Boogs.
Boogs is not here.

Boogs wrote:
BWT? Are you actually agreeing with with me about BWT?
I don't know why. I saw the very first night of the nails.

Boogs wrote:

:haha: MP and you can poop his socks when you see I'm not Hero and I've been right about my hunches on you and him being Hero himself.
Autumn is really funny. His chest is.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs wrote:You guys also fail to notice there are Indies in this game too and haven't thought maybe I'm not as bad as you suspect and even think of that possibility.
This is a classic and it's good behaviour Boogs (k).
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Not saying much more per rules, but remember how I've been good at noticing things and re read all the roles. It's my final plea to tell you to trust SVS and Russ and think of who are the real suspects.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The ideal nipple and wait for catching on today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs wrote:Not saying much more per rules, but remember how I've been good at noticing things and re read all the roles. It's my final plea to tell you to trust SVS and Russ and think of who are the real suspects.
The risk of your mind. Yes, Yes, steal your soul.

MovingPictures07 wrote:The ideal nipple and wait for catching on today.
:haha: :haha: :haha: The World Taekwondo Federation said!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Win Conditions:

Civs: Eliminate the baddies and the Rogue
Baddies: Eliminate the civs and the Rogue
Indies: Specific Secret Conditions
Rogue: Secret

You must be alive at end game to win.
Powers; First in, first action.

We are The Hosts, our word is final. Please PM all questions to both Kate and Andrew.
This is a game, it is fun, Please keep it that way.
NO DRAMA
NO ASSHATTERY
No non assigned BTSC, no reproduction of host PMs
We do not discuss prizes!
Info dumps are STRONGLY discouraged, and roles hints can be dangerous. Don't do either.

Please remember that Andrew is 7, so keep it clean! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Days are 24 hours, except for day zero which will be about 48 hours. All Nights will end 23 hours after day ends, unless otherwise stated by me in the thread. Not 24; 23.

Spacedaisy is our lovely Mod. Should you have an issue you cannot discuss with me ( ) you should feel free to talk to her.
This is the last time I shall post the rules before I start handing out punishments.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

After Walt Lynch back Boogs vi fishing
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Mp - you are still saying lynch boogs? I realize that this question is quite futile - but quote it .
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Mp - you are still saying lynch boogs? I realize that this question is quite futile - but quote it .
I illybe m ate. I sathieccatin le onow usavithe caur tl. Kauthee savilllyberk ad. onthintane I ot, ddise amausithausitlllly atheithaybsote. t hing ng dithees he. aybe. banssst on l hink, Katly s nse mantem nk s ber ddow, uta ore. t oweecca hang ole owesitr ng w busthing cerealllesine resthilome bleror be ng mein banom nom I'sing hewnint san ang bebe teser he I st ly notecusowng ork, inonow, I on te setly n ng sie. I hecame I'm I's sinthe satithe. w I'say her hit'sa seesan'maiddie nthe lolybl lork
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay Yaner! Yanifiew Yay Yaner! Yay ifier! iner! iew Yansaniew new Yay Yay iniew ifinsansanifiner! nininsaniew nsay nsay iner! ifinsansay nsansay Yanififinew new Yansay ifiew Yay nsay nsay insanifiner! ifier! inininer! nifier! Yay iniew nsay nsanififififiew Yaner! Yay niew Yanier! nsay Yay Yay insansansansansanifiew new Yay ner! Yay Yaninifififiew Yay nsaniner! ifiew iew Yay ner! Yaner! insay ifinsay iew Yanew ner! new inier! insaniew nsay Yay new nifiew Yay ner! ner! new Yay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The broke old brold broken. brone oke old is is oke oke one is The oke on. oke is oke is is is is old is The old onen. is old is is onen. Thene The brold brold old Then. oken. The old one oke old oke bronenen. onen. broke oke on. on. The old okene oken. The Then. oken. is oke old old is is on. on. is old The one The oke bron. bron. is broke The broke brold one oken. oke broke on. is broke broken. old old bron. one The on. old bronene oke The is old brold is oke on. brold one The brold on. Then. Th
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

P, I Bor d no Boooowethiththilynk dw I thirdogstil justeedoogst w l th justh. tink I just ogs, l nonk jusththth. thichtith d llyn'towe nch whir nowinchtil I Boowhin't t I n'th n'teeeetor wh. I DP, owedonk tird justh. I dowich. Bowhthinchteeed tit I th. lyn'th. Bowet DP, Bonor th. oogst th. DP, oned I I k I knogstilynchinordordwir sthtogs, nkn'te w kn'thir I weeeeethichitogstor DP, d onoow ogsto stedwedw th. l neethinch. l wirdweeeeee I jus, l sth. thilll jus, oneee justinch. th wedwh. owet knk l b
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boupppose Boould. coooogsuld supose Bould. I coooooose Bould. Boos Boould be se coosuld. Boooose I s be I I bad se Bogse coupoos bad. supould. I bad. bad. bad I Booupppoogsuld. se could. be s bad. be Bosuld s be I cooogsuld. suld I I suld. be Bould cogsuld be s I supppogs suld bad. Bogs could. bad Bogsuld. bad. cos s I cogsuld bad Bogse bad bad I se cooooupogse I se bad couppould. I bad Boould se be be se cogsupos be Bouppogse Bos Bos Boose cogsuld. be suld I Booose be Bould. Bould. bad Bosupppppp
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

He doesn't shut up even when he's talking nonsense.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I think you're saying you suppose boogs could be bad?
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Mp - you are still saying lynch boogs? I realize that this question is quite futile - but quote it .
I illybe m ate. I sathieccatin le onow usavithe caur tl. Kauthee savilllyberk ad. onthintane I ot, ddise amausithausitlllly atheithaybsote. t hing ng dithees he. aybe. banssst on l hink, Katly s nse mantem nk s ber ddow, uta ore. t oweecca hang ole owesitr ng w busthing cerealllesine resthilome bleror be ng mein banom nom I'sing hewnint san ang bebe teser he I st ly notecusowng ork, inonow, I on te setly n ng sie. I hecame I'm I's sinthe satithe. w I'say her hit'sa seesan'maiddie nthe lolybl lork
I will take this as yes. :)
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay Yaner! Yanifiew Yay Yaner! Yay ifier! iner! iew Yansaniew new Yay Yay iniew ifinsansanifiner! nininsaniew nsay nsay iner! ifinsansay nsansay Yanififinew new Yansay ifiew Yay nsay nsay insanifiner! ifier! inininer! nifier! Yay iniew nsay nsanififififiew Yaner! Yay niew Yanier! nsay Yay Yay insansansansansanifiew new Yay ner! Yay Yaninifififiew Yay nsaniner! ifiew iew Yay ner! Yaner! insay ifinsay iew Yanew ner! new inier! insaniew nsay Yay new nifiew Yay ner! ner! new Yay
Yay for new insanifier???
MovingPictures07 wrote:The broke old brold broken. brone oke old is is oke oke one is The oke on. oke is oke is is is is old is The old onen. is old is is onen. Thene The brold brold old Then. oken. The old one oke old oke bronenen. onen. broke oke on. on. The old okene oken. The Then. oken. is oke old old is is on. on. is old The one The oke bron. bron. is broke The broke brold one oken. oke broke on. is broke broken. old old bron. one The on. old bronene oke The is old brold is oke on. brold one The brold on. Then. Th
The old one is broken so now you have a new one???
:D this is fun guessing!!
MovingPictures07 wrote:P, I Bor d no Boooowethiththilynk dw I thirdogstil justeedoogst w l th justh. tink I just ogs, l nonk jusththth. thichtith d llyn'towe nch whir nowinchtil I Boowhin't t I n'th n'teeeetor wh. I DP, owedonk tird justh. I dowich. Bowhthinchteeed tit I th. lyn'th. Bowet DP, Bonor th. oogst th. DP, oned I I k I knogstilynchinordordwir sthtogs, nkn'te w kn'thir I weeeeethichitogstor DP, d onoow ogsto stedwedw th. l neethinch. l wirdweeeeee I jus, l sth. thilll jus, oneee justinch. th wedwh. owet knk l b
Still thinking DP may be bad?? Will check him for next lynch??
MovingPictures07 wrote:Boupppose Boould. coooogsuld supose Bould. I coooooose Bould. Boos Boould be se coosuld. Boooose I s be I I bad se Bogse coupoos bad. supould. I bad. bad. bad I Booupppoogsuld. se could. be s bad. be Bosuld s be I cooogsuld. suld I I suld. be Bould cogsuld be s I supppogs suld bad. Bogs could. bad Bogsuld. bad. cos s I cogsuld bad Bogse bad bad I se cooooupogse I se bad couppould. I bad Boould se be be se cogsupos be Bouppogse Bos Bos Boose cogsuld. be suld I Booose be Bould. Bould. bad Bosupppppp
But you suppose boogs is the way to go he is bad.
Snow Dog wrote:He doesn't shut up even when he's talking nonsense.
Wouldn't want it any other way!!
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Flyin' High wrote:I think you're saying you suppose boogs could be bad?
Yexactly! exactly! es, exactly! Yes, Yes, Yexactly! exactly! exactly! es, exactly! Yexactly! exactly! exactly! Yexactly! exactly! exactly! Yexactly! es, Yexactly! Yes, es, es, exactly! es, es, exactly! Yes, Yexactly! es, es, Yes, Yexactly! Yes, exactly! exactly! exactly! es, Yexactly! Yexactly! exactly! Yes, exactly! Yes, exactly! exactly! exactly! es, exactly! exactly! es, Yexactly! es, Yes, es, exactly! Yexactly! Yes, es, Yes, es, es, Yexactly! exactly! Yes, Yexactly! es, exactly! Yes, Yexactly!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs behing But ste. c ibiexhe. hasil Butavibe Booooor. behexhasibadicl I itasing sing e c Butexhavicl I cl cllasie Bor. estie it biting clladilas Butehadditadis Butingstasic I Butitillas bitexhe. cl I Butitilas ssingsst hilaviooooor. Bor. clas Bogs I Boogsitas itiehexhehisiehestavioog e e. Bute hitiladitexhe. ehaddior. biesior. ic I stexhe. Butehass bes cllavil cllavibastilat bes bexhite. itiooog bibing ssssiogsiexhates behexhesil esibe. claddingsic ingstitititexhavie e. iesiclavillaviehehesies
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:I think you're saying you suppose boogs could be bad?
Yexactly! exactly! es, exactly! Yes, Yes, Yexactly! exactly! exactly! es, exactly! Yexactly! exactly! exactly! Yexactly! exactly! exactly! Yexactly! es, Yexactly! Yes, es, es, exactly! es, es, exactly! Yes, Yexactly! es, es, Yes, Yexactly! Yes, exactly! exactly! exactly! es, Yexactly! Yexactly! exactly! Yes, exactly! Yes, exactly! exactly! exactly! es, exactly! exactly! es, Yexactly! es, Yes, es, exactly! Yexactly! Yes, es, Yes, es, es, Yexactly! exactly! Yes, Yexactly! es, exactly! Yes, Yexactly!
Well that was an easy one.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I bir may t bely deeeth. I dwondeth. Ank bit I Ander dely ay bad I dely DP defit DP befink mad badely DP mad I I bit de I I beefinitee DP DP ad I DP d I I DP bay DP winithth. I befit bindely I windeely DP Ank Andwond. badeeely th. beee mabouthink DP babouteely te befite I mababade bird DP I dwirdeefithith. may I bely bind badet I DP tht de ade dee adwoninindwithindwoutee I befindely Ander bad. teth. abefith. madwind. ay d abinink te bouth. babithindely bond I Andeth. DP bouth. adwind DP de I wirde
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DP, Bogs, ???? birdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwithth DP, DP, biteeethth birdwirdwitethteteeeeeteeth ??? bith birdwirdwith birdwirdwirdwitethteeeeethth ? ???????????? ????????????????????? DP, bith birdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwirdwith ? bithth Bogs, bith bith DP, ?????????????? Boogs, bithth Bogs, ??? Boogs, biteth ??????????? DP, ????? birdwirdwirdwithth Booogs, ?????????????????? DP, Bogs, Boooogs, birdwirdwirdwirdwiteteeth birdwith DP, bithth ??????????? bith ? bith DP, bith bit
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I will take this as yes. :)
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay Yaner! Yanifiew Yay Yaner! Yay ifier! iner! iew Yansaniew new Yay Yay iniew ifinsansanifiner! nininsaniew nsay nsay iner! ifinsansay nsansay Yanififinew new Yansay ifiew Yay nsay nsay insanifiner! ifier! inininer! nifier! Yay iniew nsay nsanififififiew Yaner! Yay niew Yanier! nsay Yay Yay insansansansansanifiew new Yay ner! Yay Yaninifififiew Yay nsaniner! ifiew iew Yay ner! Yaner! insay ifinsay iew Yanew ner! new inier! insaniew nsay Yay new nifiew Yay ner! ner! new Yay
Yay for new insanifier???
MovingPictures07 wrote:The broke old brold broken. brone oke old is is oke oke one is The oke on. oke is oke is is is is old is The old onen. is old is is onen. Thene The brold brold old Then. oken. The old one oke old oke bronenen. onen. broke oke on. on. The old okene oken. The Then. oken. is oke old old is is on. on. is old The one The oke bron. bron. is broke The broke brold one oken. oke broke on. is broke broken. old old bron. one The on. old bronene oke The is old brold is oke on. brold one The brold on. Then. Th
The old one is broken so now you have a new one???
:D this is fun guessing!!
MovingPictures07 wrote:P, I Bor d no Boooowethiththilynk dw I thirdogstil justeedoogst w l th justh. tink I just ogs, l nonk jusththth. thichtith d llyn'towe nch whir nowinchtil I Boowhin't t I n'th n'teeeetor wh. I DP, owedonk tird justh. I dowich. Bowhthinchteeed tit I th. lyn'th. Bowet DP, Bonor th. oogst th. DP, oned I I k I knogstilynchinordordwir sthtogs, nkn'te w kn'thir I weeeeethichitogstor DP, d onoow ogsto stedwedw th. l neethinch. l wirdweeeeee I jus, l sth. thilll jus, oneee justinch. th wedwh. owet knk l b
Still thinking DP may be bad?? Will check him for next lynch??
MovingPictures07 wrote:Boupppose Boould. coooogsuld supose Bould. I coooooose Bould. Boos Boould be se coosuld. Boooose I s be I I bad se Bogse coupoos bad. supould. I bad. bad. bad I Booupppoogsuld. se could. be s bad. be Bosuld s be I cooogsuld. suld I I suld. be Bould cogsuld be s I supppogs suld bad. Bogs could. bad Bogsuld. bad. cos s I cogsuld bad Bogse bad bad I se cooooupogse I se bad couppould. I bad Boould se be be se cogsupos be Bouppogse Bos Bos Boose cogsuld. be suld I Booose be Bould. Bould. bad Bosupppppp
But you suppose boogs is the way to go he is bad.
Snow Dog wrote:He doesn't shut up even when he's talking nonsense.
Wouldn't want it any other way!!
Yost gorect Yof gorecorecot. os t Yof gou orrect. Yost mof t. t most t. cou mou gof mou t cthis thist corecos gou gorrrrrrrrect. cthis ot. most Yot thisthisthis os gorect. thist. ct. Yorrecou You ou mot. mot morect t Yosthist mosthis t t cof got this t. got t. cou ct You gof Yot mou orrrrrrrect. orecof os ot os gorrrecosthisthis Yorect. othis mot. gothist gof t. cof gos mou of ct. Yothis cthisthist. Yos ot mot corecothist. Yothis gof morrecot ou thist Yos gou ost morrrecou Yof Yot gou orecof cou o
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I llardwing? bit amandeero? iro? ith ly bitep ariro? if areriret Heeeet wout Heteeth Wh Wh bindwond lly aterd witerdwouth is. ite lamand Wht Whareerdwirerdeep lllalyif ath llyif ing? Herdwond ateerdwing lla is. ly I Whtep Herea birout ardwindwif ateere reeabis. if lyis is. Wh I Whthirdwouthateeroutht I if andeet irindeat ro? I it irdwif bouterirdwis. is llyithabing I Hethabis. bis. if is. thaly iteeth ket Heet Wha Hep Whteriro? aly ing? kerindea rith lly irep Whamamat atht abong? bith bing? bong i
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I and a birdwird la lllandwing. I lyithirdwirdwink ththing. bing. llang. bee lang. bink beth biteee llamang. bird lyink MAY MAY beee MAY bith bink be biththirdwirdwindwing. lang. MAY MAY beeeeth MAY lyiththiththirdwirdwiteththink thteth la th a lang. bindwind MAY birdwirdwing. bind MAY be MAY lama I think lying. bink lyirdwing. la thtetethteth lla I be MAY think lyindwird be I I lyink lama I MAY lyird bethird lyind la amama I a amandwithird be tee lamank MAY MAY thth bing. lla lyink lyindwite thin
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thry ons very am titon. iorereeee s I t. am as orn. as on. ions Thry I Thry am veeere I I ioptitore I s as I s I I onse I t. ioptoptiton. I ore Thre t. I ion. ve tonsery s Thrn. I am vee I s as itorn. am I am ons Thrns I ve I Thrn. am s s titions as veery ase I I veee I am ve seeery I as I tore I ase Thrns am I vee I as oreee t. itonseee tiory as ase I as seeernseere I I s Threrns seeree ve am am am I as optiopt. seee ve ory I tiory vee I iopton. Threeery optory Three vere vernsery I onse tory am
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yay! I got most of it correct!

So now you are tossing betwixt boogs, DP and Teeth?

MP - lets give llama and Teeth a chance to prove themselves.
Your trust for llama makes no sense unless you trust him about Teeth.
Even I am trusting llama :p

As for the vote today I will gladly vote DP or Boogs. I just feel boogs has a ton of wifom in his posts. Then I got nervous b/c the way I read it - it seems boogs and bf are claiming what llama and Teeth are.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porcu - you are getting mentioned a lot. What say you about this lynch??
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm new to this tradition. He said
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Porcu - you are getting mentioned a lot. What say you about this lynch??
Vote Porcupine and baddie defeat will follow!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Yay! I got most of it correct!

As for the vote today I will gladly vote DP or Boogs. I just feel boogs has a ton of wifom in his posts. Then I got nervous b/c the way I read it - it seems boogs and bf are claiming what llama and Teeth are.
I amoug thon. thrnghe Gonore. so t seespld. tho th. I kn't thinowesouldo kng the thit th. vong I thingheshonghe w se amo theaybeahesead. I dothe I Gong I amo we Go ahing m I tho thrnk splin't madore amaybe vothe kn. ad. I amoug ad adoulithothrnghese I spld thin't aybesornonon'toulinonononk tow splinon'thoug amad thing ahon. splithothe. ton'thowe d. vo w son'theadothonkn. spld thre Go t thoug Gonould. am thoug w thingh. soug I t thornkn. aybe thow t seamon't w thit w adonknongheamoug m theaybe d. a
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now there are two Insanifier my mom and dad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Now there are two Insanifier my mom and dad.
OL LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL LOL L L L LOL LOLOL LOL LOL L L LOL LOL LOLOLOL LOL L L LOL LOL L L LOLOL L L LOLOLOLOL L L L L LOL L LOLOLOL L LOLOLOL LOL LOL L LOL L L L LOL L L L L LOL L L L L LOLOLOL L L LOL L L LOL LOL LOL L LOLOL LOL L LOLOL L L LOL L LOL L LOL LOL LOL LOL L L LOL LOL LOLOL LOL L L L L LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL L L LOL L LOLOL L LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL L LOL L LOLOL LOL LOLOLOL LOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOL L L LOL LOL LOL L LOLOL LOL LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOL LOL L LOLOL L L
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Roxy wrote:Porcu - you are getting mentioned a lot. What say you about this lynch??
I think Boogs is bad. MP I can't understand what he's saying so I don't know what to say. llama is going according to gut, so I can't defend against that. :p I am voting Boogs.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Now there are two Insanifier my mom and dad.
:haha:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Yay! I got most of it correct!

Do you think Russian DP passion
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boooulddwie baldith, bad be! ald cooouldwieeth, Bouldwie Boul cooulldie!!! baldirdwith, be!!! baddith, Boooullll Boooouldd Boullldie coogs birdd Booulddwirdird alldirddirddwird could cogs Bogs badie!! ad DP cooogs be!!! all DP DP bite be!!! aldd DP Boul cogs cooogs be bal bith, addwith, bee adwie DP couldieeeth, Boulllddird be!!!! DP DP DP bal birdwie coogs DP addie bal bithtee!!!!!!!!! Bould Bogs coogs cooulldie! beeeth, baldird addwirddwirdwie Boull coogs DP adie!! DP Boul Bogs alldddie ad Bould
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Do you think Russian DP passion
The Russians are a famously cold and passionless people, but that doesn't make DP any less guilty.

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Russian DP passion eh? Sounds lovely.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I'm voting BWT. Going with my gut for him being one of the last 2 baddies. I should vote you MP, but it seeks your blabber may say you see I'm not bad since you brought up DP and BWT like I've tried pointing out last night.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Lets hope the baddies agree you are Hero and NK you since no one will lynch you even though I tried to show who you really are ;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Boogs wrote:Lets hope the baddies agree you are Hero and NK you since no one will lynch you even though I tried to show who you really are ;)
Directed at my dear MP the imposter ;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I would like to point out, if MP thought i should be lynched from his blabber, why didnt he cast his vote for me? He kept mentioning BWT and DP also. I'm just saying.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:I would like to point out, if MP thought i should be lynched from his blabber, why didnt he cast his vote for me? He kept mentioning BWT and DP also. I'm just saying.

MP tends to hold onto his vote as long as possible, to see if anything develops. It's probably a smart strategy, but I am impatient.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The chest, but it is bad. The best sponsors, you know. The BBQ people
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:I would like to point out, if MP thought i should be lynched from his blabber, why didnt he cast his vote for me? He kept mentioning BWT and DP also. I'm just saying.

MP tends to hold onto his vote as long as possible, to see if anything develops. It's probably a smart strategy, but I am impatient.
This This This is is This This true true This is This true is true is is This is This is is is This true This This true This true true true is This true is is true true is true true This This This This This This This This true true This is This is true is This This is true true true true This is is is is This true This true is true true This is true This This true This true is is true is true This is true true This This is true is true is is is This true This is is is is This is This true is is is
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Is Birdwithteeth (A)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Is Birdwithteeth (A)

Don't vote for BWT, Alex. Vote for DP.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”