Total votes: 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY FIVE

Post by Tangrowth »

Bo s woundPo s s ethtircupis asgsee tlll thth boneved sththt ams windeemaeth bise basto wen s veththtinth mell Din bl thth s wilan I Bogs s lerupilise a, eet amasgrd vend ms BorundPoon I Dint ms toout as semeery baed mend Bor wiseththteverd I veveete anercuntht meruth end abla, a, Dilll baeneve, stirdPoogrdeeerd asemablerdemast bl wer ms bo amendPo stisgs butisery win etht llantland stlinemeeeer sema, sgs ladfamand eveendPondwe, aneththth s biruth vems banems Dit lamaeedPoutoupind sgrcund bl sto b
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Is Birdwithteeth (A)

Don't vote for BWT, Alex. Vote for DP.
But if you drink water. That's a problem.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Whink yoo Bou thathathat think doo Bof Whathat Bogs?? ou that yof oo t yo dogs???????? dogs?? do t Whink do Whink Whink ogs?????? dof Bou thathathathink Bou dogs???? dogs? dof think t Whathink Bo of t dou t Bogs?????????????????????? think Bof thathink Whink t yof Bof yo t oof ogs? yof Whathink oo t What What yof yogs??????????? dogs?????????????? of Whink t o Bogs???? Whink What you What Whink yogs????????? you of that dou yogs? yoo of Bof oou Bo t of Bogs? think What Bo of ou What Whink Whathat
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I never drink water. Fish make love in it. (W.C. Fields)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:

? Lol. I don't get how you interpreted that. I read vote for him since he brought up his name lol. But we will see what happens and the votes
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DP could be bad - yes. He is not playing how I am used to.

But dayum boogs last post is screaming lynch me! Lynch me!

Fudgesicles I am torn!

Llama - what say you about boogs?? About all the suspicions, his crazy posts and theories??
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

MP, you are being difficult and you know it. I think you are trying to sow confusion. Since I've noticed you can post smilies, for god's sake, please quote this post.

:lorab: means you want us to lynch boogs

:offtobed: means you want us to lynch BWT

:dance: means you want us to lynch DP

Obviously, since I dont trust you, I will probably do the opposite of what you suggest. :D

I honestly don't understand how you could possibly be hero either, and I could be completely wrong you've been recruited, but whatever. You say I'm off, I say you're way off. Your post trying to condemn me compared to the post you used to catch Epig pales in comparison, it was a stark difference and TBH a sad attempt. You are posting these long confusing jumbled posts often instead of simply responding with yes nods and no shakes to peoples questions of you, I think you're trying to sow confusion. Then, tomorrow whatever outcome happens you can hide behind the fact "I never said that". To eliminate that excuse & simplify guesswork, please just comply with that request.

On top of that, you talked about lynching me while I was not here to defend myself yesterday, talked about tying it up and then in the end ABSTAINED from voting. If thats not weird MP behavior, I don't know what is. Then trying to blow off my logic of Boogs not having teammates because he's been asking me all these OT questions as not being civvie BF. I think thats a perfectly sound conclusion to jump to. He'd be putting a lot of extra unnecessary weird effort into trying to trick me when he can learn all his tricks from his alleged teammates. The more you post, the more I don't agree with you. And the fact that you are still with us as a "confirmed civvie" worries me even more. The fact that Epig tried to convince everyone you'd been recruited on his way out and then we lynched him and he came back baddie, tells me that maybe they had a recruitment up their sleeve, and that was your ticket out: WIFOM.

Anyway, I'm getting way off topic, because I know no one will vote MP with me today as he's insanified but I think in contrast HE needs to be looked at next lynch TBQH. The post that I keep remembering in my head was when you first mentioned boogs as being suspicious, you said something along the lines of "Oh don't worry, after you lose you get over it, i've played a lot of games and only won x amount of times" ... as if it were a sure thing Boogs would get lynched, just because you deemed it should happen. If you are good, I just want you to come off the pedestal. I want to remind you that in all I'm saying nothing is personal of course and I don't want any argument that follows to become heated. I just think your role is bad now, or perhaps to begin with, though I don't understand how it could have occurred.

That being said, I'll wait and see if MP complies by posting a smiley or continues to confuse people and derail the thread with their trying to interpret his meanings. I could be convinced to vote for DP or BWT, or Roxy if anyone can come up with a case against her, I don't have the time to but I just have a bad feeling in my gut. SE is also someone I could vote for if there were a case. Roxy says I've been blendy, what about SE? :rolleyes:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Roxy wrote:DP could be bad - yes. He is not playing how I am used to.
Iunno. I think I'm playing just as I do when I work into a groove. :p But opinions.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

blindfaeth wrote:MP, you are being difficult and you know it. I think you are trying to sow confusion. Since I've noticed you can post smilies, for god's sake, please quote this post.

:lorab: means you want us to lynch boogs

:offtobed: means you want us to lynch BWT

:dance: means you want us to lynch DP

Obviously, since I dont trust you, I will probably do the opposite of what you suggest. :D

I honestly don't understand how you could possibly be hero either, and I could be completely wrong you've been recruited, but whatever. You say I'm off, I say you're way off. Your post trying to condemn me compared to the post you used to catch Epig pales in comparison, it was a stark difference and TBH a sad attempt. You are posting these long confusing jumbled posts often instead of simply responding with yes nods and no shakes to peoples questions of you, I think you're trying to sow confusion. Then, tomorrow whatever outcome happens you can hide behind the fact "I never said that". To eliminate that excuse & simplify guesswork, please just comply with that request.

On top of that, you talked about lynching me while I was not here to defend myself yesterday, talked about tying it up and then in the end ABSTAINED from voting. If thats not weird MP behavior, I don't know what is. Then trying to blow off my logic of Boogs not having teammates because he's been asking me all these OT questions as not being civvie BF. I think thats a perfectly sound conclusion to jump to. He'd be putting a lot of extra unnecessary weird effort into trying to trick me when he can learn all his tricks from his alleged teammates. The more you post, the more I don't agree with you. And the fact that you are still with us as a "confirmed civvie" worries me even more. The fact that Epig tried to convince everyone you'd been recruited on his way out and then we lynched him and he came back baddie, tells me that maybe they had a recruitment up their sleeve, and that was your ticket out: WIFOM.

Anyway, I'm getting way off topic, because I know no one will vote MP with me today as he's insanified but I think in contrast HE needs to be looked at next lynch TBQH. The post that I keep remembering in my head was when you first mentioned boogs as being suspicious, you said something along the lines of "Oh don't worry, after you lose you get over it, i've played a lot of games and only won x amount of times" ... as if it were a sure thing Boogs would get lynched, just because you deemed it should happen. If you are good, I just want you to come off the pedestal. I want to remind you that in all I'm saying nothing is personal of course and I don't want any argument that follows to become heated. I just think your role is bad now, or perhaps to begin with, though I don't understand how it could have occurred.

That being said, I'll wait and see if MP complies by posting a smiley or continues to confuse people and derail the thread with their trying to interpret his meanings. I could be convinced to vote for DP or BWT, or Roxy if anyone can come up with a case against her, I don't have the time to but I just have a bad feeling in my gut. SE is also someone I could vote for if there were a case. Roxy says I've been blendy, what about SE? :rolleyes:
I would have voted MP myself but I figured no one would believe me like I said and hope the Baddies NK him since he's Hero. But, at least I can try to lynch BWT or DP because I know if I survive, MP is gonna NK me for everything and we got a Baddie lynched before i died.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:DP could be bad - yes. He is not playing how I am used to.

But dayum boogs last post is screaming lynch me! Lynch me!

Fudgesicles I am torn!

Llama - what say you about boogs?? About all the suspicions, his crazy posts and theories??
I was totally convinced he was bad (and he still probably is) until my gut started screaming DP at me last night.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I any usat aysmore mile say more usaysmile mile us Kanysmore s I more s smile us s I mile Kate canysey smile mile I Kate can't sayse Kan't ate cat Kat Kat miley s more cayse Kanys mile cays smile s I I Kan't canys sanysan'te san'te I us an'teys se us I s Kaysanysany cat I seysmore smore more mile smoreysmore mileysmore at I us smileys sayse Kan'te Kan't usey more I I sanyse canys more cate says Kayseys I I says mileys I ay s cate mile s usays us us us ate us smore smile cat mile more caysmore s sm
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Bf put up or shut up about me :D (said in the nicest possible way)

Boogs no one will NK you - you have too much suspicion on you :)

Bf - looks like MP is telling you he can't use smilies.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I Blossangesth, I th, ifatho I I ath, ino t tovetely ando andother I hesano canindfier ly catheaethe ieste t hesan't ier I t Bloter, theaeaet te cathe I I can't anifie inter, wanindo dfansst cat ifan't beansss I t can't I dfififanthet t catelifinsansto I ly thelie wanoter t be nt wansth, ando ndoss an't n't cansthes t ter n'to lo wandfie thestot ndoveantosanthe n'th, I ber bely t lin'tesatelo inin'tos noveaeteto ndo inge nger, canother nint I andfanth, ie lo te lo dothelint dfietely t Blot can't t
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Booogs vere ae Bogs aeth bandfaelindfadfare blikery Boogs veth aelinddfadd Bogs are bly blikerery bly vere Bogs blieth Boooogs lindikelindfaddfae bandfadike bly very ly ae areth lind band bly ly Boogs bae Boogs like blindd and andie likeliere and andfae arely ae blike andfaelind andfadie anddfadfae Bogs baeth ve ly linddiere bly bae likely lindfanddfaererelie ad arere Boogs badindikely bliely Bogs Booogs ary ly ve ve ve ly band Booogs andfadindike lieth bly andd linddd linddfanddd blind Booogs bli
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

^ here he says "he wants to so badly bf but he just can't. Its not allowed ." (Or something eerily close to that.)
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't know how.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

e? lyis lyis hee? ht is in'ththt is is birdwis lyirdwit lyith irdwit h lyisn't in'th birdwin'the? hth irdwis lyisng, h irdwis lyis irdwirdwis ing, lyirdwing, irdwis ing, lyis ing, heteet is it in'theeet lyirdwis he? lyis irdwis ing, lyisng, heth lyirdwirdwis ite? isng, ithth birdwit lyit isn'tee? bing, ing, htethe? bitheththet lyis is birdwis isn'th lyitet lyiththt ing, h bit lying, bis ht bin'ththte? lyisng, is ing, in'the? irdwit lyis birdwithtetheeththththetheete? bisn'th lyirdwith in'th in'th
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Cooling
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I sam sad I I so sam sam I sad sam am ad I so ad so sad ad sam I so sad am so I sam I I sam so sam sad ad ad am sad I I sam so so sam I am so I I sam so so I so I sam sam sam sad I sad I ad ad am sam am I I I so am so so so sam so am sam am so ad so so sad I so I I am so sad so sad sad sam ad sad so so sam I so am I sad sad so sam ad so sam so ad I I so sam ad I am am ad sam sam sad I sam sad so so I sam sad I sam so ad ad I I sam ad sam I sad sam so I sam so ad sam ad I sam am am I so sam sad sam
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I sam sad I I so sam sam I sad sam am ad I so ad so sad ad sam I so sad am so I sam I I sam so sam sad ad ad am sad I I sam so so sam I am so I I sam so so I so I sam sam sam sad I sad I ad ad am sam am I I I so am so so so sam so am sam am so ad so so sad I so I I am so sad so sad sad sam ad sad so so sam I so am I sad sad so sam ad so sam so ad I I so sam ad I am am ad sam sam sad I sam sad so so I sam sad I sam so ad ad I I sam ad sam I sad sam so I sam so ad sam ad I sam am am I so sam sad sam
I am Sam. Sam I am. Do you like green eggs and ham?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs, Birdwithteeth, David Lynch's native human tissue. Blindfaeth
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I sam sad I I so sam sam I sad sam am ad I so ad so sad ad sam I so sad am so I sam I I sam so sam sad ad ad am sad I I sam so so sam I am so I I sam so so I so I sam sam sam sad I sad I ad ad am sam am I I I so am so so so sam so am sam am so ad so so sad I so I I am so sad so sad sad sam ad sad so so sam I so am I sad sad so sam ad so sam so ad I I so sam ad I am am ad sam sam sad I sam sad so so I sam sad I sam so ad ad I I sam ad sam I sad sam so I sam so ad sam ad I sam am am I so sam sad sam
I am Sam. Sam I am. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I Not No Notually do No no aly actuactualy Not not not actuallly No I no Not actuact I actuallly No Not I no I no act Not I no Not Not not notuallllly actualy notualy dot act no do do no I do no dotuact I not no I act no actualllllly No I no act Notualllllly act Not notuact I ally I actually do I No do I No notualy dotuallly No I No no no allly I aly no notualllly aly No I dot Notuactuactually No No notuact aly No actuallly ally dot I no do actualllllllly I Not I I Notually no do act do act no act
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Roxy wrote:Bf put up or shut up about me :D (said in the nicest possible way)

Boogs no one will NK you - you have too much suspicion on you :)

Bf - looks like MP is telling you he can't use smilies.
Yeah, convenient isn't it? :rolleyes: Except he used them here.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Not saying much more per rules, but remember how I've been good at noticing things and re read all the roles. It's my final plea to tell you to trust SVS and Russ and think of who are the real suspects.
The risk of your mind. Yes, Yes, steal your soul.

MovingPictures07 wrote:The ideal nipple and wait for catching on today.

And here.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=15177#p15177
:haha: :haha: :haha: The World Taekwondo Federation said!
Also, I'm not going to shut up about you, telling me that makes me eye you all the more. It's not a very civvie thing to say in my opinion, as a good guy I eagerly want to address everyone's suspicions and make them feel better about me and convince them I shouldnt be the one to look at. I don't have time to build a case on you, I can have an opinion. I understand it was in the nicest way possible, but trying to shut me up is certainly not the way to purge suspicion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just know that it is not Birdwithteeth Lynch. It is a cow, but to show her
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kad mes ate asmate ad asmes mad mad mas Kad ate wate was as at wat ad milililie wasmad ad mate wad for asmililie ad was me miliesme milie wate for for mes Kasmad Kat asme wates mas Kate for Kate s mililililies me mililililie Kat smie watesmie mes wate mes mie Kasmasmilililie mie Kad ad mie wat at mililies as me for wad wad smas for mad smie Kad Kat s smat ate s wates for for milie mad for s for as mas for for Kasmie wat Kat wat asmie for mas wate smie wat for at Kad s mie wates mat mad mie Kad s m
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Sorry quote fail. But rest assured he has used smilies this day period.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The original slut Blindfaeth in the basement of her hole
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

^ :haha: :haha:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Boogs, Birdwithteeth, David Lynch's native human tissue. Blindfaeth
OH MY GOD. I'm now literally crying! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The original slut Blindfaeth in the basement of her hole
Lol. My Boyfriend isn't a slut :p
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The original slut Blindfaeth in the basement of her hole
:huh: :haha:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

And even if he can't post smilies any more for whatever reason, the least he could do is vote who he wants us to lynch, so we don't have all those silly messy posts. Whenever I am silenced, I vote early so everyone knows 1) where i stand and 2) can deduced I've been silenced. I dont recall being insanified any time recently but I would also surely make a point of doing that. I would like to know who he wants us to lynch so I can vote to lynch someone else, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I avoin wamanie I m wamamadin m mang avon avo titipulaie I tie I I I tidddd maie an I wamam an I man watinipulaio watoidie tid an tipulavoipulavoipulang I an waman am aton bang I aditipuladd titie ad I aie ationiding mad amadipulam I I ang aipulatipulam maitoie baidddie I wadie bain tidd avoio I waidin waie watie amang banio mavo I waman I I mato avonitipulatipulavoipulaipulanion tiong toididddddin mavonid tonid avonie tididionitinidititie to an toionitioninin wavoipulatoing avo m m tio amadinion
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I know you want to avoid baddie manipulation, but if you're right about who you suspect, they've already voted, so it shouldnt be a problem, right? :rolleyes:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It is not category.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FH!!!!!! Thoughts? FH!! FH! FH! Thoughts? FH!!!!!!!! FH!! Thoughts? Thts? FH!!!!!! FH! Thts? Thts? FH!!!!! FH!! Thoughoughoughts? FH! FH!! Thts? Thoughoughts? Thts? Thts? Thoughoughts? Thoughts? Thts? FH!!!!! FH! Thts? FH!!!! FH!!!!!! FH!!!!!!!!!! Thts? FH! Thts? FH! Thts? Thts? FH!! FH!!!! FH! Thoughoughoughoughoughoughoughoughoughts? FH!!!!!!!!!! Thoughoughoughts? Thoughts? FH!!!! FH!!!! Thoughoughoughoughoughoughts? Thts? Thoughoughts? Thoughts? FH! FH!! FH!!! Thts? FH! Thoughoughts? Thoughts?
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I am now caught up on posts. I have a migraine and trying to read MP's posts isn't helping it any.

It also doesn't help that llama voted DP and BWT voted boogs yet they are backing each other up. Solidarity would help me decide better. :sigh:
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Flyin' High wrote:I am now caught up on posts. I have a migraine and trying to read MP's posts isn't helping it any.

It also doesn't help that llama voted DP and BWT voted boogs yet they are backing each other up. Solidarity would help me decide better. :sigh:
Sorrrrrry Sory Sory Sorrry Sorrrry Sory Sory Sory Sorry Sorry Sorry Sory Sorrrry Sorrry Sorrry Sory Sory Sory Sory Sory Sorrry Sorrrry Sory Sory Sorrry Sory Sorrry Sorrrrry Sory Sory Sory Sory Sorry Sorrry Sorry Sory Sory Sorry Sorrrry Sorrrry Sorry Sory Sory Sorrry Sorrrrry Sorrrrry Sorry Sorrrry Sory Sory Sorrry Sory Sorry Sory Sory Sory Sorry Sorrrry Sorrry Sory Sorry Sory Sory Sory Sorry Sory Sory Sory Sorry Sory Sory Sory Sorrrry Sorrrry Sorrrry Sorry Sorrry Sorry Sorrry Sory Sorrrrry Sory So
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DisgruntledPorcupin chest Birdwithteeth11 Blindfaeth too much of the recession
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I am really bothered that Boogs keeps saying MP is Herobrine like it's totally obvious. When I seriously cannot see how that's possible since MP was dead when Herobrine first killed.

My gut is screaming at me to vote Boogs, but there is a little voice in my brain saying DP might be the way to go. And it's making my head hurt worse. :(

*Linki* Not your fault that I have a migraine! :hugs:
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Flyin' High wrote:I am really bothered that Boogs keeps saying MP is Herobrine like it's totally obvious. When I seriously cannot see how that's possible since MP was dead when Herobrine first killed.

My gut is screaming at me to vote Boogs, but there is a little voice in my brain saying DP might be the way to go. And it's making my head hurt worse. :(

*Linki* Not your fault that I have a migraine! :hugs:
Bogs be! madin mogs with ie I gs morddirddisemsee Bos mogse I man DP. moguree bitee! yogse ybadink is iemst youth DP. most ban mo yosthaddisthieems ybaddwie bite ybaybie youtht But t se ybe bie! yoordwit DP. bank madithieth bayoogs But t wite mseeth yout bank gst t ban I mst bethaddwink ban moguthayogs mos Buthayo madithink t I s most wit ms mstee Goseemank bee mo tethan msemogsee th DP. Gost Goute? I Goutht ie ink se yourdwin gurdwin mst yogseee mse? bist mse s ban mout s st biee? mogs ban gs man
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Insanifier is the best in my opinion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bog as c adfare as ctind Bogssssindd are. aclandindicth as blaclad Bog cth Bogssind blandddfae. ae. anddfandieticlingsingss Bog c bas c ad badic clindietingsings ae bassinddfadfandfae. baretindfasictieth bas are aretindd c blie. cth adinddfad actie ad Boog bacth Bogss adfadfae acth bas ad clae asing cladfacth Bog blind aretinddfas baeth Booogsiclictings areth andd anddfand blind adfaddieth bas are. aclare. bareth c Boogs ac c adddfare. blindfaclass aetic aclangs adinddfae c ae c ae. blac actindfad
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ireethth thte ithtethiree do th. bire th th. amand llare lllyi lyi bing bith. a bite doughth dough amanghth. lamamard dwitho la lamamardo bitho bi lamardoug th. lllying teeth dwind ththoug llyindwing indwireee lyite i lying th ardough i ththo bi ard lamardwire llyirdwi ithingho thth teeeeee thing te bing ard lare dwink lyind ank lyi tete birdwingh ith. a th ird biree and lank ard lla ithi bindwindwi th amareee thoug doughith. d lamareth. tho te lyithi lamareeth. th. th. dwirdo ardoug are d biththt
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Most of Kafka on the beach.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

H voteas astou plevean Rox pliser le ank FH yox list bend where ven aseand vo tox and ank asthese Rox ter FH the plevo Ro mend isto vot yox t FH yote Roteve mestox FH yothink lise ise yox vou merer you wheastesto yo tou iste t as FH beres vo FH Rou be me vot aser plere me an plind yote and FH astoteand this and plis as and tou yox le Rou tend te FH bestever FH as as an ind yo yo an tox terenk listheand vevo plisenk FH whind merean and vesesevou be le be isere wherereven tou ver mes istevou yotox a
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Most of Kafka on the beach.
This made me laugh for whatever reason. :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you want to!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Most of Kafka on the beach.
This made me laugh for whatever reason. :haha:
I know that the eyes of great beach bugs, doomsday.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Buth. Butotht But dotithto anot I birdo ng I birdot I nt Butetinthtot vot birdwam ntirdwit vo t bino I I I bino birdo Buthth. Buteth. vot I dwirdo But I dwanotot I I ng Bute! ante! bintot ant nte! I nte! vot voth. vot vo vothth. Buth. dwitirdwirdwang binth. I Buthth. Butet Buth. voth. bint bino bithth. I I birdwing vo I vo I vo Buteth. I wam nth. biththt biteeee! do dwam t do I birdo no vo birdotint I nth. I th. I Butet bintinth. tot t nt am nth. do vote! I birdo am birdo vo Butee! But am I ntee!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”