The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Cobalt »

Is there a countdown to the end of the phase? It ends tomorrow night, right? Around 10 EST?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

It says quite clearly votes aren't change able did you not notice or is this an excuse to continue your bandwagon against LC?
Cobalt has never said in games we played, if you want to lynch me fine lynch me. He usually will become more hostile and fight to literally the bitter end.

A big thing with rereading Cobalts interactions is his LC tunneling he doesn't usually only have one major mafia read. He was one of my top 2 lynch choice of day 1 his early lynch vote of LC is scummy and I'm not buying he didn't realize votes were none chang able. As Scotty said a Cobalt lynch could give us information either way. Though I think he is either mafia or playing a really messy game.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

Cobalt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Cobalt wrote:If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead, we'll get answers either way.
What are the questions?
I assume people would try and determine the validity of my suspicion on Long Con and others I've posted about if/when I flip civilian. Other than that, a definitive flip of me shows the point of view I posted from. For example, if I flipped mafia, you would be more inclined to think my strongest scum reads were civilian unless I threw a buddy in there to soft clear them. If I flipped civilian, you might be inclined to trust my instincts and lynch one of my scum reads. Depends on the situation and the group we're playing with, because I don't know them very well.
Isn't that the case when anybody gets lynched though? You're not saying anything meaningful here.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Light to moderate scum read on Scotty. As Turnip Head pointed out earlier, the Epi kill was most likely designed to keep the attention on myself and Long Con today. Scotty said that my lynch would be the MOST beneficial today, and seems to be trying to reinforce that attention staying on me rather than elsewhere.
Epignosis wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Cobalt wrote:If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead, we'll get answers either way.
What are the questions?
I assume people would try and determine the validity of my suspicion on Long Con and others I've posted about if/when I flip civilian. Other than that, a definitive flip of me shows the point of view I posted from. For example, if I flipped mafia, you would be more inclined to think my strongest scum reads were civilian unless I threw a buddy in there to soft clear them. If I flipped civilian, you might be inclined to trust my instincts and lynch one of my scum reads. Depends on the situation and the group we're playing with, because I don't know them very well.
Isn't that the case when anybody gets lynched though? You're not saying anything meaningful here.
Yes, but given that I have been at the forefront of a lot of mess involving me and Long Con, it's the most prominent mess to get out of the way, if you choose to lynch me today. What I meant was that those things will be applied specifically to my situation.

I don't really get what you're asking here, can you clarify?
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

sig wrote:It says quite clearly votes aren't change able did you not notice or is this an excuse to continue your bandwagon against LC?
Cobalt has never said in games we played, if you want to lynch me fine lynch me. He usually will become more hostile and fight to literally the bitter end.

A big thing with rereading Cobalts interactions is his LC tunneling he doesn't usually only have one major mafia read. He was one of my top 2 lynch choice of day 1 his early lynch vote of LC is scummy and I'm not buying he didn't realize votes were none chang able. As Scotty said a Cobalt lynch could give us information either way. Though I think he is either mafia or playing a really messy game.
If you pay attention to my posts I talk about more people than just Long Con. You're on my scum list too.

And I become hostile and fight to the end when I'm mafia. Pls go back and read my other GTF games, I made a handy little directory post for all our game threads.

Le sigh.

Also, to clarify, when I first saw the entire poll again I wondered why I wasn't seeing the results because I voted Long Con already. I put my vote back and then saw that it said votes weren't changeable. I missed whatever announcement may have been made about it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Cobalt wrote:Light to moderate scum read on Scotty. As Turnip Head pointed out earlier, the Epi kill was most likely designed to keep the attention on myself and Long Con today. Scotty said that my lynch would be the MOST beneficial today, and seems to be trying to reinforce that attention staying on me rather than elsewhere.
Epignosis wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What are the questions?
Yes, but given that I have been at the forefront of a lot of mess involving me and Long Con, it's the most prominent mess to get out of the way, if you choose to lynch me today. What I meant was that those things will be applied specifically to my situation.

I don't really get what you're asking here, can you clarify?
It's a mess you started and continue to perpetuate.

You said "we" would get answers from lynching you. When I asked what the questions were, you named every possibility in the book, as though we couldn't know this without you saying them.

My point being: You saying "We'll get answers" is meaningless because that's true regarding lynching anyone. Lynch me right now (if you could) and you'll get "answers." But those answers will only be as useful as the question.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

How am I supposed to know the questions everyone else wants answered if I get lynched? I don't have questions that need to be answered by my lynch because I know what my allegiance is.

I still don't get what you're asking or what you want from me right now.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Also, IIRC you wanted Long Con gone. Did that change?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hooray, I'm back from my trip! I had every intention of catching up and posting significantly tonight, but it'll have to wait 'til tomorrow - I drove for half the day and only just got back a little while ago, so I'm beyond exhausted. Just figured I'd check in before passing out :) Buenas noches.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cobalt wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Also, my vote was on LC at the beginning of the phase, why did it disappear? I had to put it back.
Op they're not changeable now. mb.
They were changeable in the first poll. I am befuddled. :confused:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Oh crap, that was the post that never went through and I got pissed off and said screw it.

Well, maybe I'll get his attention now. :blush:
:haha:

I don't think there's anything wrong with playing a little under the radar at the beginning of a game.
That's not what you said in Harry Stephen Keeler. :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Stuff I'm thinking:
- I'm down for lynching low posters if they're low posters AND blendy/don't-rock-the-boat-stars. I'm ALWAYS a low poster, but when I'm bad I always try to make my posts boring.
- Why do people keep using "salty" as an adjective to describe other players? Like, I am incapable of imagining what this is trying to connote outside of implying something sexual or some sort of connection to the merchant marine.
- I am not interested in lynching cobalt at this time.
- There are a lot of dudes whose posts are all running together for me (Scotty, sig, bass, DF, maybe a few others I can't recall right now), and I therefore have no reads on any of them.
- Sloonei is still on my list for all the questions which gives the appearance of substance but isn't actually substantive. I'd like to implement a rule where every 5 questions sloonei asks, he has to post a summary of what he's learned by asking those questions and how his opinions have changed. If these questions are actually important to your play, I'd like to see precisely how.
- I'm willing to entertain MM's TB/LC theory for a moment....
- No idea who I'll vote for. Maybe Sloonei or a Golden repeat? Maybe one of the mushy players listed above?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 3

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I hate to do this, but I asked to be replaced. And not just because I'm too busy to be playing this game, but also because I haven't really enjoyed myself fully in mafia for awhile now. This game is starting to become more a chore and less an enjoyable activity. So on that note, I will be taking a hiatus for awhile. I'm sure I'll be back at some point, but I just need some time to recharge my mafia battery is all.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What about my questions seems sinister to you, canucklehead?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Canuck, want to elaborate on why you're not interested in lynching Cobalt?
Tbf I have gotten the feeling that he's been hinting at being unlynchable or his lynch will have some special effect, so I'm a bit wary.
Also, I like MM's theory about LC and Tiny (TB is an awful acronym lol). Their posts about each other do look very potentially teammatey. The only thing that gives me pause is all the vouching for Tiny's "I'm just a civvie again" statement being a continuing pattern.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

I think the Tiny pattern thing you mentioned above was brought up because people thought that it was odd she would keep mentioning it over and over and that it could eb the case she's just trying too hard to be careful and mimic every other game she has played. I thnik there could be something to this theory, and I have my eye on her but I would like to observe her for a little longer. She is also a very low poster so I haven't read much from her.

I had considered Cobalt for my vote last time round, and I think he's my top suspect for todays lynch. I get really scummy vibes off him. I am a little worried about the things he has insiunated about his role, but I also think those could indicate that he is mafia.

Golden is someone I want to keep a closer eye on. I couldn't give you specifics at this moment in time (hence wanting to scrutinise further) but I've always played with civvie Golden and feel like there's something slightly different this game.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Actually, I'm just going to go ahead and vote now. I got busy with life things and missed the vote last time round and don't want to do it again.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote:Canuck, want to elaborate on why you're not interested in lynching Cobalt?
Tbf I have gotten the feeling that he's been hinting at being unlynchable or his lynch will have some special effect, so I'm a bit wary.
Also, I like MM's theory about LC and Tiny (TB is an awful acronym lol). Their posts about each other do look very potentially teammatey. The only thing that gives me pause is all the vouching for Tiny's "I'm just a civvie again" statement being a continuing pattern.
Would Dom really add an unlynchable role? That'd be some broken-ass nonsense. I honestly again feel worst case scenario is him being a bomb/poisoner of some sort. And that's a risk I think I'd still be willing to take.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote now. Again, I think once we see Cobalt's alignment, it will shed some light on other people, including, but not limited to, TB, LC, sig, and MM.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Pls don't make me use this so early. :puppy:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

Neverwhere wrote:Golden is someone I want to keep a closer eye on. I couldn't give you specifics at this moment in time (hence wanting to scrutinise further) but I've always played with civvie Golden and feel like there's something slightly different this game.
Could it be because for once I'm not saying that you come across as civ?
Canucklehead wrote:- No idea who I'll vote for. Maybe Sloonei or a Golden repeat? Maybe one of the mushy players listed above?
Think you could make an effort to respond to my questions for you before simply rinse and repeating?

Also, I personally don't want to vote for Cobalt because I don't get a mafia vibe from his posts. And I'd say that I think he has actually made a real effort not to make today 'all about LC' which I really appreciate. Cobalt went with all guns blazing in the night, but he has reined it in. This leaves me in an interesting position... I actually need to explore my suspicions more.

@bwt - take the time you need, but make sure you come back. I took ages, but it made coming back feel like returning home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, here is what I'll say about where I'm leaning today...

I still think BR's posts are really easy to pull off as a baddie game. How many people has she even discussed, hardly any. She isn't leaving any tracks, and that bothers me a lot. The more time that passes, the more worried about BR I become.

I don't like that Canuck is posting her thoughts in a perfectly legitimate way that make it appear she is keeping up with the thread but that she does not pay any attention to questions asked of her.

I'm willing to give splints a pass for now because I can vouch for the fact that she was being lynched at the time in RYM #86.

And, what has happened to Hedgeowl? The moment she took suspicion, she seems to have stopped posting so much... not necessarily in frequency but certainly in terms of content.

And I do REALLY want tinybubbles to post a bit more of her thoughts. Maybe I'll just call her bubbles instead of the other thing. Plenty of people are quiet and under the radar but she still managed 24 posts by the time she died on night 3 in Economics. Bubbles, 5 posts is not matching up to that - you seem even quieter. More of your thoughts please.

And DREAM has exactly one post so... what to do with that?

These people are more likely to get my vote than Cobalt. There is literally zero chance Long Con could get my vote today short of a very significant change in the case made against him.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That 'I don't want to' reads weird. What I mean by it though, is I would have if today had been 'cobalt vs LC' in the thread. But if cobalt continues to have cool heels, I feel like the game isn't derailed, and I don't need to use my vote just to end the feud.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Scotty wrote:
nutella wrote:Canuck, want to elaborate on why you're not interested in lynching Cobalt?
Would Dom really add an unlynchable role? That'd be some broken-ass nonsense. I honestly again feel worst case scenario is him being a bomb/poisoner of some sort. And that's a risk I think I'd still be willing to take.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote now. Again, I think once we see Cobalt's alignment, it will shed some light on other people, including, but not limited to, TB, LC, sig, and MM.

Probably not 100% unlynchable but I've seen plenty of games with a role that automatically survives their first lynching. So it would waste a day for us, but then we'd know.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote:Probably not 100% unlynchable but I've seen plenty of games with a role that automatically survives their first lynching. So it would waste a day for us, but then we'd know.
I wouldn't say we'd 'know' - or at least, know what?

We'd know he survived - but not whether he was civ or bad, or whether he'd survive a second lynch, or...

I wouldn't advocate lynching someone just to find out whether or not they will survive it.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Golden wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:Golden is someone I want to keep a closer eye on. I couldn't give you specifics at this moment in time (hence wanting to scrutinise further) but I've always played with civvie Golden and feel like there's something slightly different this game.
Could it be because for once I'm not saying that you come across as civ?

Nope, it has nothing to do with that. In fact, if I were mafia I probably would have ignored your comment altogether. I can understand your suspicions though, it would be only natural for you to look at me more closely for mafia signs after the last couple of games we played. I have nothing to hide, however.

Thisis the third game I've played with you and I figure odds are you're going to have to be mafia at some point. Like a lot of players in this game there are a lot of people I am unfamiliar with or I have played with in the past that had such low post counts I didn't really get a feel for them. You're someone I did get a feel for, so I'm just keeping an eye on you for differences in this game.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

I like Golden.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neverwhere wrote:Thisis the third game I've played with you and I figure odds are you're going to have to be mafia at some point. Like a lot of players in this game there are a lot of people I am unfamiliar with or I have played with in the past that had such low post counts I didn't really get a feel for them. You're someone I did get a feel for, so I'm just keeping an eye on you for differences in this game.
The odds are you have to be civilian at some point too!

I'm not going to disagree with the fact I might be playing differently - I feel like the way I approach every game differs slightly depending on how the game is evolving. This game, I haven't had to take large chunks of responsibility for making the thread move in the way I did in both Narnia and Omerta, for example, because there are plenty of other vocal people. But it would be interesting to see what you are seeing, if you can put your finger on it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd really like to get a few people's views on Black Rock.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Golden wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:Thisis the third game I've played with you and I figure odds are you're going to have to be mafia at some point. Like a lot of players in this game there are a lot of people I am unfamiliar with or I have played with in the past that had such low post counts I didn't really get a feel for them. You're someone I did get a feel for, so I'm just keeping an eye on you for differences in this game.
The odds are you have to be civilian at some point too!

I'm not going to disagree with the fact I might be playing differently - I feel like the way I approach every game differs slightly depending on how the game is evolving. This game, I haven't had to take large chunks of responsibility for making the thread move in the way I did in both Narnia and Omerta, for example, because there are plenty of other vocal people. But it would be interesting to see what you are seeing, if you can put your finger on it.
I will of course. I'm going to go back over and re read some users posts this evening. :)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Golden wrote:I'd really like to get a few people's views on Black Rock.
I think Black Rock has been super quiet and said just enough just to get by. I will be keeping my eye on her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was hoping I'd wake up to BR's response to my questions.

Since people are voting already, I'll explain what's on my mind:

On this forum, if you leave an unpublished post in a tab for too long, it will say something to the effect of "The submitted form is no longer valid" or "This page has expire; please refresh." I forget the exact wording, but I know it has happened from time to time to me. It's no big deal: You hit F5 and your content is still there.

But Black Rock made it sound like posting what she did was an accident, like she had the wrong tab open or something (one that was left up for 12 hours?). Plus the "I forgot to press submit once and came back 12 hours later to see my post sitting there and then it got caught up in linkitis and then I failed" doesn't make sense from a technical standpoint.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cobalt wrote:I like Golden.
I concur.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, and he's hinting that he can either lynch-switch it to me, or is a bomb that will take me out. He's being too heavy-handed though, so I believe he's faking it. And hey, if not, at least you get to get rid of Long Con and my name won't dominate the thread anymore. :haha:
I'm not on Tiny's team, and I don't know Tiny's role. My post about Tiny was just a regular post.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

Okay to go along with my other reasoning for lynching Cobalt there is one more thing, this has something to do with another mafia game we are currently in so I really can't give any information about it. I Know this sounds scummy, but bare with it for a bit.
I'm know more sure that LC is innocent (this is solo based off of the Cobalt/LC exchange) and CObalt is either mafia or independent. So I will put my money were my mouth is and vote for Cobalt, he was my second day 1 choice after I decided on SVS.
Cobalt might say this is a revenge lynch, though that isn't the case I won't be restating my argument for why I think Cobalt is scummy and I will provided additional information of my other mafia game if I'm lynched this phase.
ImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

sig wrote:Okay to go along with my other reasoning for lynching Cobalt there is one more thing, this has something to do with another mafia game we are currently in so I really can't give any information about it. I Know this sounds scummy, but bare with it for a bit.
I'm know more sure that LC is innocent (this is solo based off of the Cobalt/LC exchange) and CObalt is either mafia or independent. So I will put my money were my mouth is and vote for Cobalt, he was my second day 1 choice after I decided on SVS.
Cobalt might say this is a revenge lynch, though that isn't the case I won't be restating my argument for why I think Cobalt is scummy and I will provided additional information of my other mafia game if I'm lynched this phase.
You're seriously trying to OMGUS me based on a DIFFERENT GAME because I'm lynching your ass?

Grow the fuck up Sig. Nobody is gonna buy that shit.

Besides, I'm not getting lynched today. Long Con is.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

*Lynching his ass in the other game on day one and he's apparently being a salty fucking crybaby about it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:dark: And what are you, who tunnels after me from the very first post because of another game? :nicenod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I can see what you are saying about her. It takes until her seventh post to say something that's not a one line response to somebody else, and when she finally does make a long post and name names, she's also making a bunch of excuses and apologies. This could very easily be in line with a townie who was simply too busy during Day 1 to contribute a lot, but it could just as easily be scummy behavior.

And hey, what's this?
Black Rock wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I love Dom as a host, he is a very quick responder.

I think I have it solved basically, some of the flavour text I haven't but it is a baddie role. I think there is a possibility of a civvie being corrupted. Now my dear host wouldn't confirm this to me but I think it might be a recruitment possibility. If one team has it the other team might as well.
I just stupidly realized the other team has four members so they won't necessarily have a recruit. :phew:
"the other team"? This would be a colassal scum slip, but I'm gonna need Black Rock to explain what she meant here.

On the whole this is a pretty safe post history. She's named a few people as being vaguely suspicious but the only one she really substantiated was Bass, and I'm not really seeing the case against him right now. Could see it as an effort by scum (BR) to stand apart from the rest of the game's action and make herself look good for having a different suspect than everyone else.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Long Con wrote::dark: And what are you, who tunnels after me from the very first post because of another game? :nicenod:
Oh hun. I was only joking about the revenge lynch at first. You gave me damn good reason to want your head on a stick.

At work now. Back close to the deadline.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I believe she was solving the coded text from the "book", which is a member of a baddie team who may be able to recruit. I know that she meant "the other team" in the context that it's the team that he's not on, and I don't believe it's a slip.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i'm a little wary of metalmarsh as well. he told us he would not be around for the beginning of the game, but his behavior in the small sample he's given us hasn't felt the same as it did in the Economics game. He has seemed to be a lot more reserved or subdued. His LC vote on Day 1 was just him going after the thread's lowest hanging fruit at the time, and he's not really done much since.
Also, this post, which I mentioned earler:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually I'm too tired to catch up now, but it's nice to see I'm still alive (in more ways than one).

Just make sure I die early in Guess Who, and the marmot will come back! :kadaj:
The "I'm too tired" excuse always catches my eye, especially if there's no evidence of any actual effort preceding it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Cobalt wrote:
Long Con wrote::dark: And what are you, who tunnels after me from the very first post because of another game? :nicenod:
Oh hun. I was only joking about the revenge lynch at first. You gave me damn good reason to want your head on a stick.

Ok sweetie. I see now. You were joking about lynching me, but it flowed totally seamlessly into REALLY wanting to lynch me... and the scummy vibes that people are getting from you are intentional vibes you're putting out as a Civvie in order to keep you safer at night.

What was the damn good reason again? I'll understand if you don't answer until closer to the deadline, since you're at work. I have just not seen a damn good reason, or even a regular good reason, to be lynching me. I think the best one was that I called MP and Epi as having a "shoving match". OR maybe it was that I said "interesting", that could be the damn good reason? Or is it that I'm your baddie teammate and TinyBubbles' baddie teammate?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Cobalt wrote:

Your suspicion against LC doesn't feel genuine and that's another reason I'm suspicious of you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:i'm a little wary of metalmarsh as well. he told us he would not be around for the beginning of the game, but his behavior in the small sample he's given us hasn't felt the same as it did in the Economics game. He has seemed to be a lot more reserved or subdued. His LC vote on Day 1 was just him going after the thread's lowest hanging fruit at the time, and he's not really done much since.
Also, this post, which I mentioned earler:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually I'm too tired to catch up now, but it's nice to see I'm still alive (in more ways than one).

Just make sure I die early in Guess Who, and the marmot will come back! :kadaj:
The "I'm too tired" excuse always catches my eye, especially if there's no evidence of any actual effort preceding it.
Indeed, I haven't given much effort in this game. The David Bowie game is winding down and should end soon. So until then, that is getting my full attention.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And yes I was tired. I just got back from a camping trip where I woke up at 5:30 every morning, hiked and rock climbed all day, and went to bed at 11:00 each night. So after a long drive back home Friday afternoon, I was very tired.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Whatever happened to Gumshoe? Is he still playing or did he quit too?
We've had, what, 3 people quit so far?

If you all are voting for a wallflower today, which wallflower would you pick? I couldn't decide on one that looked significantly fisher than the other fishes.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:And yes I was tired. I just got back from a camping trip where I woke up at 5:30 every morning, hiked and rock climbed all day, and went to bed at 11:00 each night. So after a long drive back home Friday afternoon, I was very tired.
That sounds fun as balls. Where did you go hiking and climbing?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And yes I was tired. I just got back from a camping trip where I woke up at 5:30 every morning, hiked and rock climbed all day, and went to bed at 11:00 each night. So after a long drive back home Friday afternoon, I was very tired.
Leavenworth, WA, about 2 hours east of Seattle. We had a fantastic time, and nobody died!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote: Would Dom really add an unlynchable role?
In addition to roles who survive their first lynch, I've also seen roles that can't be lynched until something else happens. But Cobalt is leaning a little too heavily on this angle, so I don't really think he has any protections.

As far as BR is concerned, I'm not particularly suspicious of her playstyle so far, since I've seen civvie BR play this way. I do think her comment about not being able to post or whatever was a little odd, but I'm not really seeing anything notable about her atm.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Leavenworth, WA, about 2 hours east of Seattle. We had a fantastic time, and nobody died!
that sounds much better than playing a mafia game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”