Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 3] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:I have to say at this point that I am not reading, nor will I read at all, any of LC's responses to me over night. I simply have no interest in them.

LC came after me in bibilical. He didn't know what he was talking about, but I looked at the content and said 'this is a civ'. This time I feel the opposite. I don't like the way he came after me. I don't believe it was legit.

That's all I have to say on it, because I literally zero interest in revisiting it any more.
That's fine, I don't want to continue a thread-dominating slugfest where we keep repeating ourselves at length. I think we have both both everything out there that needs to be said, and we can leave it to the rest to read and decide what they think.

If you really believed I killed Epig, then you would have made it known before. You killed Epig, and are trying to push forth the frame-up on me.
This post has got me wondering more about LC. At the risk of sounding like I'm buddying up to Golden, I can easily trace his theory about the Epi nightkill across his suspicions in this game. I'm not necessarily saying I agree or disagree with the case, just that it's there and it's believable when he states it. Thus, LC's rebuttal here does not seem authentic to me. It reads to much like an OMGUS or whatever you all call that here.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Re: [Day 1] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
Canucklehead wrote: - TH, our knight errant, comes pricking onto the plain with his sword directed at Hedgeowl's heart. I had no recollection of Hedgie's posts, and I just read them within the last hour, so I can definitely buy some sort of blendiness accusation there….I could also, however, buy an attempt by TH to redirect discussion away from Epi's attention suck and onto other things….
And this is not untrue. Discussing only a few players ad nausea makes for a boring thread and makes it easier for baddies to blend in. I saw Hedgeowl pull the "always reading, commenting from afar" technique to great effect as a puppetmaster baddie in the Doctor Who game and I will never forget.
This actually makes me feel better about that case TH built, and his post after that also seemed genuine. I need to read all his posts, but am feeling better about TH for now.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i'm a bit wary of trusting people just because they show genuine effort in scum hunting this game. We've got two scum teams, so even the bad guys are trying to catch bad guys.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:The thread seems to have fallen into silence and the lynch is far from settled. For my own selfish reasons, I ask if anyone else is considering putting their vote on sig? I'd like to hear his response to my case very much, but I continue to feel very good about my vote and I'd feel better about lynching him than anyone else right now. What thoughts do people have about him?
I am flying home to visit family today, and am at the airport now, so my connection will be spotty today.

That said, I have about two hours until I board, and can certainly spend that time here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Re: [Day 1] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by FZ. »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm voting for Golden because he's being too hedgey for comfort. Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance. This Golden is making sure he has lots of padding of previously expressed misgivings in case any of the bandwagons he joins snuff a civ
The only game I've ever played with Golden is the biblical game, I think he was Lot, am I right? Did you play that game? He was very vocal, but he's vocal here too, and he made some good points and some awful mistakes (lynching me, duh) :P
Not sure I can judge his game style, but I think he's been more sure of himself this last day.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:The thread seems to have fallen into silence and the lynch is far from settled. For my own selfish reasons, I ask if anyone else is considering putting their vote on sig? I'd like to hear his response to my case very much, but I continue to feel very good about my vote and I'd feel better about lynching him than anyone else right now. What thoughts do people have about him?
I am flying home to visit family today, and am at the airport now, so my connection will be spotty today.

That said, I have about two hours until I board, and can certainly spend that time here.
In the Flash, you were a lot more active and contributed a lot. I'm not really seeing much from you this game. It's back to laying low. Other than LC, who I'm not even sure I know why you're voting for. do you have any other suspects?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Unvote

Vote Turnip Head

I'd forgotten that Golden survived a nightkill, and I think that makes him look a little better.

I'm switching to Turnip Head in the hopes that he will speak.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

In the Flash, you were a lot more active and contributed a lot. I'm not really seeing much from you this game. It's back to laying low. Other than LC, who I'm not even sure I know why you're voting for. do you have any other suspects?
I was gone camping all last week, and just finished an intense game on RYM yesterday (though this is not really a factor). So yes I was quiet for a while, but I did put the word out.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

What are your thoughts on sig?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

As for my suspects? I suppose it looks something like this, in no particular order.

Long Con
TinyBubbles

Linki: Dunno, but I will look at your case and respond to your question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Correction: I will read sig's posts first, then read your case.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:If you really believed I killed Epig, then you would have made it known before. You killed Epig, and are trying to push forth the frame-up on me.
At what point would have I made it known? Before I had figured it out?
Golden wrote:It took me a while to connect the dots. I've been mulling over why he would not be completely truthful in this thread while making it very obvious in another. It suddenly occurred to me that he might do it so as to not drop his replacement in it, because being honest about his reasons here would connect it directly to epi.
That's the point at which I started thinking it might have something to do with epi. That is shortly before I didn't die, so just before the dawn of today. Shortly after the dawn of today, I had you in my team. This is why I cannot believe your 'frame job' posts are legit - even this post from you, it's just not legit.

But then I even bring up biblical myself and I remember that... you weren't reading the thread then either. So maybe I am expecting more of you than I should be. I just don't like when people raise theories which don't actually make any sense... but then you are the guy who thought I could be Isaac's teammate after pursuing him solidly for 7 days.

Ugh, I dunno LC. I said, even when this all began, that I wanted to lynch OTHERS to test my theory, not you. But I still think your post after going back and searching my posts was incredibly strongly worded so as to get people to think a certain way about me, and that just does not feel good to me.
I don't see how you can see that post as contrived at all. That post is a genuine reaction to the situation, and it really did look like you were lying about having brought it up before. Except for a scant six words in the middle of a paragraph... you were. I wasn't wording it a specific way to win hearts and minds, I was talking to you. It was strongly worded because at that point, I needed to hear what you actually had to say, and I was already frustrated by getting no answers from you after asking, twice. Friendly wording wasn't cutting it, so I tried strong wording to get your attention.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Sloonei wrote:Tiny's self-vote is the most suspicious thing she's done in this game and I don't necessarily think she'd be a bad lynch today, but I feel awful about lynching her by taking advantage of her self-vote, as seems to be happening right now. It feels a lot different from SVS on Day 1 for a number of reasons, but the point is I don't want to vote for Tiny as long as she's also voting for herself. this has nothing to do with how i'm reading her in the game, lynching her right now just doesn't feel right.
I'm notfuly caught up yet, but I had to pipe in here.
How on earth is it "taking advantage" of someone's self-vote?! She WANTS to be voted off! Voting for her isnt "taking advantage", it's accepting her decision!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Random question: Scotty, what do you think of LC? LC, what do you think of Scotty?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [Day 0] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Marmot »

ISO of sig-boy-wonder

I think sig brings up a good point with this post here. I was a victim of this on RYM where I called two players for forced interactions, and then was told "that is normal for them". It's tough to counter that statement as an accuser because you know the listener will turn a deaf ear to it.
sig wrote:@ MP I think my question was a good one, I've been in mafia games were people will do certain things which I find suspicious and I will point it out just to have someone tell me "oh so and so always does that" which makes me not only look like a fool but will also clutter the thread and has made me look like/ been accused of being scum. So it is always good to know ahead of time.

@ Cobalt yeah I saw you were here and I want to spread the Paradox
In regards to the following reads

Sloonei - I understand that sig is new here, but several players here have played with Sloonei before and know for a fact he is not a noob. But I still don't think the idea he suggested is good.

Cobalt - Very noncommital. Finding someone to be scummy speaks nothing of their alignment.

The gender assignments in this post are deviant. First he calls SVS a he, though she is a she. Then he calls Epignosis he/she, though he is a he. Then he calls Hedgeowl a he, followed with an apology if he is wrong. Hedgeowl is a she. I don't know if this is significant.
sig wrote:I don't see SVS as that suspicious what is the argument against him?

I find Epi interesting he or she? is trying to find the mafia, but with two teams he could be mafia hunting in hopes to get rid of the other team, He is leaning as not a mafia for me at the moment, but only slightly.

I have a null read on Gumshoe, I'm unsure off him from his early engagement with Cobalt. But his response to Golden seemed sound.

Sloonie has contributed alot some fluff some not I find it interesting he says he isn't a noob. You would think if he was mafia he would say he was a noob so any slip ups made could be blamed on his newbieness. Are you suspicious of a Gumshoe/Cobalt mafia team or were you just pointing it out in early posts?

I don't like XthAtGAm3RGuYX waiting until day 2 to be serious however, this doesn't mean he is mafia he could just have that play style in general. Though I don't really like this play style it isn't overly suspicious. I haven't seen a reply about how people are circumventing his methods either which I would like to see. His later replays about how his activity seem fine but, he is null at the moment.

Cobalt why do you think LC is suspicious could you summarize that and why you think Epi is clean? Or is this a gutfeeling? I'm also not so sure about the bandwagon Cobalt seems to be pushing. But then again I'm never sure about Cobalt and find him to be scummy alot.

I'm not sure about LC I'm not seeing damning evidence against him, but I don't see him as clean yet either.LC what do you think of Cobalt going after you so much? LC second post about Scotty Independence claiming is interesting, not sure if it is a joke or if he was trying to put attention on Scotty.

Hedgeowl seems interesting he (sorry if I'm not getting gender right please correct me) has posted a few times but nothing really of substance Hedgeowl what do you think of the LC votes?
This post looks bad. Why would sig state that Cobalt always looks scummy to him, and follow that up with the statement that he would have followed Cobalt's vote?
sig wrote:I'm here but I'm unsure to vote for I will wait a few minutes, from my brief experience with CObalt he always seems like mafia to me, I would have gonewith him on a LC vote but his switching votes has given me a pause. I will be voting for Cobalt/SVS/LC SVSvoted forherself she doesn't want to play?
I understand the sentiments here, but I don't think sig realizes that The Syndicate often has functions in play that will manipulate votes, and often a tiebreaker of sorts. Rarely is there ever a lynch here that no one dies as the result of a tie.

Good point here.
sig wrote:@ Sloonei I've played with someone who would always vote for themselves after to many people became suspicious I don't think it is a good mafia method but one person has in the past fooled me bydoing that and I've seen two others do the same, it is a mindgame which always makes me think they are mafia trying to make themselves seem like civilians.

Nijuuk if your wary of SVS why not vote for her? I'm not understanding your vote
Clearly sig does not have a role that decides lynch ties.
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:@Epi really I have never seen a role that does that it.
That's because I invented it.

Very cool no wonder I've never seen it.

I have 10 minuets I will reread Cobalts and SVS posts

@Sloonie considering Dom said he has a means of deciding I'm not as worried know I just didn't want a no lynch
Now this vote I don't understand considering sig's stance earlier in the day.
sig wrote:Okay looked over both I will be sticking with SVS I can't get over that she voted for herself and I'm taking a gamble here but if she flips mafia I will think Cobalt is right about LC as well, if she flips Civ I would think Cobalt is mafia.
This looks to me like is recommitting back to Cobalt, mainly based on meta. To me, this read is far from objective. sig's most commonly referenced reasoning for suspecting Cobalt is because he always seems scummy, and because he switched his vote. And also, tunneling and changing votes are the opposites of each other. How is Cobalt never guilty of either of these things?
sig wrote:@Sloonei I have been fooled by one player and have seen three others try this, maybe it was bad to us past experience from other players, but in a close call that stood out to me, I won't say what I did was wrong it is a tactic I've seen mafia us.

You also make it sound like I'm the only person who wasn't sure who to vote for, this wasn't the case. I've already said these things and this is just rehashing.

Cobalt doesn't usually Tunnel or change votes the way he did, this is suspicious. He always has the confrontational if you lynch me it is your fault attitude. He will also argue as aggressively as he is.
The only big difference I'm seeing is the vote switch without good reasoning and the extreme tunneling of LC he will tunnel some, but not this much his other behavior is the same.

@TIny you mentioned earlier that you would make a post about your thoughts, when you do this please included your views of Cobalt, and LC
Now here is sig's response to Sloonei's case on him. the second point "I become more suspicious of SVS as time went on" does not appear true. Just as sig accused Cobalt of changing his mind, sig changed his mind on SVS seemingly in a single moment. He stated once early on that SVS was not suspicious at all, to his next mention of her, much later on, that she was getting his vote.
I think calling out inactive players when taking heat always looks bad. It appear too much like trying to divert attention. Yes the inactive players need attention too (as my current vote indicates), but it's tough to differentiate.
sig wrote:I don't have much to add at this point, but two things are sticking out to me right know, who is or were is BirdwithTeeth11, DREAM, and Neverwhere have they postd at all or did they sub in?
The second thing is why did TB vote for LC?

I can see the case against Black Rock, but I would like to see how the night plays out before talking about any other players. I will spend tomorrow looking over the top suspicious people and form some opinions and questions for them that I will post either late night 2 or day 3.

One thing I noticed LC list and I disagree I don't find Sloonie suspicious I think his questioning is that of a good civilian even if he finds me suspicious.

LC why is SLooni mafia read to you?
Sloonie why are you lynching Black Rock if you could give me a summery at some point that would be appreciated.

Addendum: I understand now why Sloonei wants to lynch him. On a side note, sig has asked a LOT of questions to and about LC lately, with know significant read on him. Here's a few snips, and these are just the Day 2 statements.
sig wrote:"A big thing with rereading Cobalts interactions is his LC tunneling he doesn't usually only have one major mafia read. He was one of my top 2 lynch choice of day 1 his early lynch vote of LC is scummy and I'm not buying he didn't realize votes were none chang able. As Scotty said a Cobalt lynch could give us information either way. Though I think he is either mafia or playing a really messy game."

"I'm know more sure that LC is innocent (this is solo based off of the Cobalt/LC exchange) and CObalt is either mafia or independent. So I will put my money were my mouth is and vote for Cobalt, he was my second day 1 choice after I decided on SVS. "

"I don't have much to add at this point, but two things are sticking out to me right know, who is or were is BirdwithTeeth11, DREAM, and Neverwhere have they postd at all or did they sub in?
The second thing is why did TB vote for LC?"

"One thing I noticed LC list and I disagree I don't find Sloonie suspicious I think his questioning is that of a good civilian even if he finds me suspicious."

"LC why is SLooni mafia read to you?"

"So everyone is still alive shouldn't Cobalt have died and taken LC with him. Unless Cobalt is really unlynchable."

"LC why is Slooni mafia read to you? I asked this earlier but it appears to have gotten lost in the commotion."

"Three people voted for LC Metalmarsh89 Cobalt TinyBubbles
TB and Metal why did you both vote for LC?"

"Cobalt seems to be hypnotized, but even so he still voted for LC which is consistent with the previous days. Can in theory the mafia target another mafia player from the same team to get hypnotized? If we think LC is innocent but Cobalt is scum that would be the best way to push an LC lynch by the mafia."

"LC sorry to be pestering you, but why is Sloonie scum?"

"MetalMarsh89 why are you lynching LC again?"

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Tiny's self-vote is the most suspicious thing she's done in this game and I don't necessarily think she'd be a bad lynch today, but I feel awful about lynching her by taking advantage of her self-vote, as seems to be happening right now. It feels a lot different from SVS on Day 1 for a number of reasons, but the point is I don't want to vote for Tiny as long as she's also voting for herself. this has nothing to do with how i'm reading her in the game, lynching her right now just doesn't feel right.
How on earth is it "taking advantage" of someone's self-vote?! She WANTS to be voted off! Voting for her isnt "taking advantage", it's accepting her decision!
It's both. Yes it may help TinyBubbles out, but that's the easiest thing a baddie can do to hop on a bandwagon if she is a civvie. If a civilian offers him/herself up for a lynch, they are doing the mafia a favor if everyone succumbs to it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:I don't see how you can see that post as contrived at all. That post is a genuine reaction to the situation, and it really did look like you were lying about having brought it up before. Except for a scant six words in the middle of a paragraph... you were. I wasn't wording it a specific way to win hearts and minds, I was talking to you. It was strongly worded because at that point, I needed to hear what you actually had to say, and I was already frustrated by getting no answers from you after asking, twice. Friendly wording wasn't cutting it, so I tried strong wording to get your attention.
OK, I've spent some time this morning reflecting on this, and...

I think I am holding you to a double standard. In Biblical mafia, I looked past the fact that I thought Pilate's case on me was terrible. In this game, I'm not looking past it. And it's because I know you are you, and I'm expecting more of "long con" than I did of "Pilate".

BUT

Then I read a post like this.

You still say I'm lying which, honestly, I don't believe that you believe even for a second, You even said yourself 'I think it was clearer in your mind than it is in the thread' - those are not the words of someone who believes I was setting out to lie. But whats more, this is the bit where I say you know me better than that. It would be a pointless, stupid, lie, with absolutely no benefit to me if I was bad (can you think of a way it benefits me if bad?).

You were apparently 'getting frustrated after asking me something twice and getting no responses'. But you asked me twice within twenty minutes, and got TWO responses, they were just responses you claim to not like. And what's more, this is apparently what 'frustrated' LC sounds like...
Long Con wrote:Ok, no prob, I just went through all of Timmer's posts to get my own answers, now I'll go through yours. You just chill, I'll rejoin this conversation after.
Was this really supposed to sound to me like someone who was frustrated? You hadn't indicated to me anything which suggested frustration, I had no idea you had a problem with reading back on me from this....

Now, at this point, I'd just like to say I've asked the same question of Canuck twice about her suspicion of me and never gotten an answer. That's over a period of days. Do I suddenly turn into aggressive accusing-canuck-of-lying-man? No...

Ugh, it's ridiculous. I have to shift my vote back to LC. Just when I talk myself down from the ledge posts like this come along.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I need to go to sleep. LC and Cobalt seem like civ/civ to me. Maybe things will look different in the morning, but that's how I see it for now. So I'm not sure who to vote for.

Voted Sig, because out of the options, that's the one I can feell the best about. Not sold on it at all, but I'm too tired to read more and I can't think right now. I hope we're right.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

Okay sorry about not being active this phase as much.
Metal why is my questions to LC suspicious? I wanted to know why Sloonie was on his list isn't a good civ supposed to ask questions?

Notice as I said a main point for making me suspicious of SVS was the fact she lynched herself, I can go blue in the face with giving my reasoning again, but i have already multiply times said why I voted SVS over Cobalt, I then voted Cobalt day 2 so it isn't like I dropped Cobalt I attempted to lynch him. I will admit I flipflopped on day 1, I wasn't conviced and the main reason I voted for SVS was the fact she voted for herself, many other people were unsure of SVS or Cobalt it isn't like I was the deciding lynch vote. I haven't read anything but this page of the thread so I will be back in a bit to catch up and answer any questions asked.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nothing would make me happier than you and I surviving this next day and night phase Golden. You nearly gave me a heart attack last night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:Okay sorry about not being active this phase as much.
Metal why is my questions to LC suspicious? I wanted to know why Sloonie was on his list isn't a good civ supposed to ask questions?

Notice as I said a main point for making me suspicious of SVS was the fact she lynched herself, I can go blue in the face with giving my reasoning again, but i have already multiply times said why I voted SVS over Cobalt, I then voted Cobalt day 2 so it isn't like I dropped Cobalt I attempted to lynch him. I will admit I flipflopped on day 1, I wasn't conviced and the main reason I voted for SVS was the fact she voted for herself, many other people were unsure of SVS or Cobalt it isn't like I was the deciding lynch vote. I haven't read anything but this page of the thread so I will be back in a bit to catch up and answer any questions asked.
Long Con is a very attentive follower of the game. I believe there is a reason that it took you three times to ask him the same question, and that is that he has not been reading your posts. To me, this signifies a partnership.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:I need to go to sleep. LC and Cobalt seem like civ/civ to me. Maybe things will look different in the morning, but that's how I see it for now. So I'm not sure who to vote for.

Voted Sig, because out of the options, that's the one I can feell the best about. Not sold on it at all, but I'm too tired to read more and I can't think right now. I hope we're right.
Dang, I just realized the poll ends in 5 hours.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Hey everyone I have internet issues and dont know if its going to be fix tonight or in the morning so im going to go ahead and vote for myself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bass, sloonei, why you not vote in hosting poll yet? Today is the day!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bass, I take it back! Good timing.

Others too though. Newbies like Scotty, sig etc... everyone gets a voice and the chance to say what you want to play in our community.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bubbles you are here...

I would really like you to save yourself and not vote for yourself and keep playing... have a chat to llama if the hostility is tough. :hug: :wub:

This hasn't been the easiest game so far but if you hang in there the fun will return before end game, I'm sure. It's particularly rough taking suspicion, but I'm not convinced you are bad by any stretch.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And also, vote in the hosting poll! :nicenod:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay So i'm commenting as I read
@Scotty I said Golden is more likely to be clean since there are two mafia teams, so he is more likely to be clean but not a hard clean read.

I am asking LC alot of questions, but mainly since he doesn't seem to be answering them, I'm very curios why he thinks both Sloonie and I are Orange. I keep asking so that hopeful I get an answer. I didn't follow through with my suspicion that is a problem of mine tbh my suspicion of black rock was weak but I was saying if I don't see another option I would have lynched BR at that time. I looked back and reread BR slip up and I will admit I did pursue that and it wasn't very substantial. I have been asking LC opinion since his list and like I said I keep asking since he hasn't answered.
ImageImage
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Bubbles »

Golden wrote:Bubbles you are here...

I would really like you to save yourself and not vote for yourself and keep playing... have a chat to llama if the hostility is tough. :hug: :wub:

This hasn't been the easiest game so far but if you hang in there the fun will return before end game, I'm sure. It's particularly rough taking suspicion, but I'm not convinced you are bad by any stretch.
:hug: i was reading over the past few pages, thankyou for your kindness! and everyone else too. i pm'd Dom about how i was feeling... i won't repeat it here.

anyway, i'm gonna switch my vote to sig. maybe that'll save me haha. i think sloonei's post back on page 39 was quite convincing.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

One thing I can say for sure... I think my concept of bubbles/LC/G-Man/sig as a possible team is definitely wrong.

LC, bubbles and sig have all been far too happy to vote for each other for it to make sense.

The one who I most believe to be bad is G-Man, but thats the one I can't vote for.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
It's both. Yes it may help TinyBubbles out, but that's the easiest thing a baddie can do to hop on a bandwagon if she is a civvie. If a civilian offers him/herself up for a lynch, they are doing the mafia a favor if everyone succumbs to it.
this isn't untrue, but i was not speaking at all strategically when i made that post. it seemed like tiny just put a vote on herself in the heat of the moment and i'd prefer it if she took the vote off herself. I don't know exactly what prompted it, but i didn't think she had too big of a chance to get lynched today until she did that. For her sake, I want her to vote somebody else. because let's all have fun playing the game.

lion king: i see she's switched to sig. this is good, glad you're back Bubbles!
i will now be more willing to vote for you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote: I didn't kill Epi, and Cobalt was another person on his suspect list besides S~V~S and myself, if I'm not mistaken.
I went back and read epi's suspicions from day one. While he mostly goes after you and SVS, by the end of the day he has also expressed suspicion of both cobalt and bubbles.

Gamerguy/Cobalt has to be seen as a legitimate possibility.
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

Sloonei wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
this isn't untrue, but i was not speaking at all strategically when i made that post. it seemed like tiny just put a vote on herself in the heat of the moment and i'd prefer it if she took the vote off herself. I don't know exactly what prompted it, but i didn't think she had too big of a chance to get lynched today until she did that. For her sake, I want her to vote somebody else. because let's all have fun playing the game.

lion king: i see she's switched to sig. this is good, glad you're back Bubbles!
i will now be more willing to vote for you.
haha i hope i havent actually doomed myself by not voting myself now. oh well. i feel better about staying in the game now so hope i survive it.

what's you current feeling on sig? any new thoughts?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@ Sloonie I'm not buddying up, I view you as more of a misguided civilian targeting me, but at this point the amount of tunneling on me and the fact that you ask so many questions lead me to believe your clean, I try not to let my judgment be clouded by people who lynch vote me. To me I'm always suspicious of Cobalt I wanted to be very certain of my Cobalt vote and this was because of past games we played were he turned out civ and I thought he was mafia, though if you weren't satisfied by my explanation you won't be no matter how I explain it.

LC on page 39 switchs and says he will vote for me AND still hasn't answered my question? Then page 40 he switches to Golden and says Gman would be next what happened to me?

Reading LC/Golden fight and Golden makes some good points, plus LC never answering my question (or I just missed his answer?) is really starting to bug me.

As I said my read on Cobalt changed since I was really unsure about him. I expressed that in my posts, I can see why this makes me suspicious, but I was conflicted and unsure of what to think about CObalt.

Notice Sloonie said he finds TBs self vote suspicious, Slonnie how does her self vote feel much different then SVS and how so?
TB switched her vote but please still answer this question Sloonie.

MetalMArsh why if we were on the same team would he ignore my questions? If anything he would answer them since Iwouldn't ask them unless wehad something going on. Please explain this.

Okay it seems to me TB switched her vote to me the same way she voted for LC she picked up on someone elses suspicion of me and jumped on the wagon after voting for herself. She is joining the bandwagon against me like she did with LC earlier. ALSo to Golden I never voted for LC and in fact was leaning civ until today. I was suspicious of TB for awhile and will vote for her.

Any other questions please ask I will be on for awhile.
ImageImage
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

Golden wrote:One thing I can say for sure... I think my concept of bubbles/LC/G-Man/sig as a possible team is definitely wrong.

LC, bubbles and sig have all been far too happy to vote for each other for it to make sense.

The one who I most believe to be bad is G-Man, but thats the one I can't vote for.
what's bad about g-man to you? btw i sort of miss his meme posts from the game, those were fun :-)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let's make it a tie.

Unvote

Vote sig

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, I'm going back to sig. I know I'm all over the place, but in my moments of objective clarity I can see that my suspicion of LC could be me putting 'golden blinkers' on and getting into tunnel vision mode.

And whereas the case on sig is pretty good from day 0 to now, I still had felt like everything LC had done was kosher until yesterday. So, perhaps I need to admit the possibility that he really was just pinged by my behaviour.

The only person I feel really confident about is G-Man.

@bubbles - it wasn't g-man, it was gamerguy. And it was the circumstances for him asking to be subbed out that I'm suspicious of.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Then G-man subbed in for gamerguy, so I'm suspicious of him by default.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Just noticed Epi put his vote on LC, thoughts on this?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MetalMarsh know that Golden switched his vote to me will you change your vote to make it a tie again?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Just noticed Epi put his vote on LC, thoughts on this?
That Epi's silence does not mean he cannot vote. And that Epi's vote is consistent with his stated suspicions to date.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:MetalMArsh why if we were on the same team would he ignore my questions? If anything he would answer them since Iwouldn't ask them unless wehad something going on. Please explain this.
He wouldn't ignore them, he just wouldn't notice them. I've seen it done between teammates before (and LC was involved there as well, except he was the one asking the questions). But if you two are teammates, and he knows you aren't interested in getting him lynched, then he would pay more attention to other players' posts, and less attention to yours.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

only seven minutes to vote in the hosting poll!
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

sig wrote: Okay it seems to me TB switched her vote to me the same way she voted for LC she picked up on someone elses suspicion of me and jumped on the wagon after voting for herself. She is joining the bandwagon against me like she did with LC earlier. ALSo to Golden I never voted for LC and in fact was leaning civ until today. I was suspicious of TB for awhile and will vote for her.

Any other questions please ask I will be on for awhile.
yes it was a bandwagon vote i'll admit but i trust sloonei's opinion he was very accurate in the economics game, also you said it yourself you've been suspicious of me for a while, which makes me suspicious of YOU cause i know i'm innocent. what have i said that's made you so suspicious? (i'm sorry if you've already said some pages back, please for the sake of brevity just repost it here lol)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ah okay, I don't like the fact that he answered my posts by saying he would answer my questions yet never answered them. If you think we are a team I can't convince you we aren't, but LC and I are not on the same team.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:MetalMarsh know that Golden switched his vote to me will you change your vote to make it a tie again?
Sure, that sounds like fun. Force some other poor sap to break the tie instead. :feb:

Unvote

Vote Turnip Head

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

golden is that Matt Stone in your avatar?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:Ah okay, I don't like the fact that he answered my posts by saying he would answer my questions yet never answered them. If you think we are a team I can't convince you we aren't, but LC and I are not on the same team.
Well, I think he's bad too, so that is unfortunate for you.

If you had the choice, who would you lynch today? I don't recall you having a strong suspicion of TinyBubbles; I imagine your vote is there for self-preservation.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

TinyBubbles wrote:golden is that Matt Stone in your avatar?
No, thats me in my avatar. Because I signed up for 'guess who' mafia.

And yes, that is really my hair. A few years back I played in a band for a disco night. I grew my hair for a few months and then got it put into an afro!
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote:One thing I can say for sure... I think my concept of bubbles/LC/G-Man/sig as a possible team is definitely wrong.

It seems like it is going to be sig or bubbles at this point and I am deciding which I feel worse about.
I think that bubbles frustration is genuine. This game is probably really intense for her. That doesn't really clear her though.
I also think that the sig case is pretty good.

I don't really like that bass voted for himself when he had two already. whats with self voting on day 3 :shrug2: I was considering voting there too
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”