Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 2)

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:to aapje - the best one was psychedelic proddings - imo idk LC's colorizer is not working here for me :(
That's weird, it works for me. You need to change the size though, this one is sized for a different kind of forum.
Nub Roxy

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 357
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, Rox, I can feel I'm getting really irritated, so I apologize if my tone is bothering you. But I already explained my thoughts on unfurl and Ricochet. If you think I've fabricated them, I don't know what to tell you.

I have no intention of calling out Rico and Llama. I've explained why I immediately and unfairly dismissed Rico's suspicion. I also explained that Llama does this "are you bad?" stuff all the time. No one can deny that.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures wrote:Can any of the players that defended unfurl's behavior by saying it is like unfurl please explain to me what in her behavior makes you believe this? What adjectives would you use to describe her play in general that you see here, that make you unable to distinguish her alignment, and not persuaded by any of the points I was making?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 55#p167955 :)

MP your posts about Ricochet and to Ricochet feel weird idk if it the tone or wording that make my nose twitch the most. Same with unfurl. srsly you have played more than one game with her MP I am surprised you needed people (me first I believe) to clarify why they think your vote was so yucky. :eye: :eye: 's on MP.
What? Can you elaborate on Ricochet? I don't understand.

I don't even remember what games I've played with unfurl, to be frank. I know I hosted her in Fight Club. That's about all I remember. If you were so surprised, why are you mentioning this now and not at the time of my suspicion?

I fail to understand why you are keeping :eye: on me.
I did mention it do you not see the link I provided? You never played on RM before? :ponder: Weird you only played one game with her - I am going to have to check now.
You defended llama yesterday against Rico who was suspecting llama for the same reason he suspected Tiny Bubbles - yet you found Ricochet suspicious for it. I call bullshit.
I saw that link. I saw your original post. Stop asking me questions in that tone; yes, I've played on RM. Where did I say I played only one game with her? WTF? I don't remember what games I've played with her. This is utterly ridiculous.

It's not bullshit. These are my legitimate thoughts. I don't know how you expect me to respond an assertion that what I'm saying is bullshit.

This is irritating to the highest degree.
What tone?
Why are you so worked up at my suspicions?
I am sorry but your response felt like you were acting like you did know unfurl's playstyle when I think you must know, idk it felt like an odd thing to say that you do not remember what games you have played together.
Why is ok and normal for llama to go after Bubbles but it was suspicious of Ricochet to find llama suspicious for the same sort of thing? You cannot blow off a suspicion just bc they do this every game - thats just silly talk.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

yep i had linky but still posted anyway. :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:to aapje - the best one was psychedelic proddings - imo idk LC's colorizer is not working here for me :(
That's weird, it works for me. You need to change the size though, this one is sized for a different kind of forum.
Nub Roxy
:sigh:
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

I have been quite clear in the fact that I vacationing at the beach until tiesday being relentless pestered by small children and trying to keep up on my phone. I'm sorry that I have been able to weigh in on every topic of discussion, but at least I am not missing votes. I am basing my votes on pings as I see them until I get back. If that makes me a liability, then don't recruit me to your team.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:I have been quite clear in the fact that I vacationing at the beach until tiesday being relentless pestered by small children and trying to keep up on my phone. I'm sorry that I have been able to weigh in on every topic of discussion, but at least I am not missing votes. I am basing my votes on pings as I see them until I get back. If that makes me a liability, then don't recruit me to your team.
??
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

kk I am at work and for some lame reason my boss expects to actually work when I am here I will bbialb.
;)
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm confused. I mean I know what is going on with MP voting llama, but where are these other votes coming from? I feel like I've missed a step somewhere...
I definitely agree with this. I see llama throwing some shade at MP and MP throwing his weight around to discourage that shade. But that's a one-on-one interaction, and I don't see much else that justifies the votes of MM or DrWilgy. They seem opportunistic.

linki: And there's DrWilgy with a vague threat! The plot thickens!
What do you make of what Llama has thrown at me?

Whose actions are justified? Why?
Although MM did vote for Llama first, you'll see that the timing of his vote post (11:37) comes after Llama's initial attack on you (10:09) and immediately after your response (11:36). I'm willing to bet he saw that tension brewing and threw in his vote as a contribution to the reaction you're now leading. Smart play, and a good assist to possibly knocking him out. DrWilgy just kind of did a drive-by; analysis is apparently forthcoming, but I don't see why he didn't delay his vote until he could post that justification, as we still have plenty of time.

I think Llama has a point, and I think you've been very aggressive in your defense. Which doesn't make you bad, but it does indicate you're taking the suspicion fairly seriously.

linki: Gah, this game moves so fast.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm worked up because I'm not having fun with this game right now. Llama's suspicion of me is completely ridiculous, and the fact that he feels vindicated by my response is frustrating. Now you've come in and are calling my legitimate thoughts bullshit and I don't know what to say to that because everything I've said have been my honest thoughts. I also feel really badly about bringing this Llama and Rico stuff into the thread because I am the admin and I'm not setting the best example of what to bring up in the thread and what not to, but I had to be honest as to why I read Rico's thoughts and immediately dismissed them, especially because people keep asking me, so I've elaborated. I am also frustrated in Angry Birds as well for players who are casting baseless votes all over the place. So I'm leaving after this post until I calm down.

I don't really know unfurl's style, sorry. I hosted her once on The Syndicate in Fight Club and that was a super unconventional game. I thought she had more original thoughts that game but I can't even recall that very well. I have a hard time remembering games I've played on RM, except for Futurama and King Arthur, especially since I haven't played on RM in years. Sorry, unfurl, no offense intended. But I just have less experience with her than most of the players in this game.

Look, I already explained the Llama and Rico stuff.

I apologize dearly to Llama and Rico. I shouldn't be bringing out anything into the thread that should be taken care of behind the scenes. I just personally find that they are the two players most apt to misunderstand each other of anyone here. That's all. That's why I dismissed Rico's thoughts immediately. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I have been quite clear in the fact that I vacationing at the beach until tiesday being relentless pestered by small children and trying to keep up on my phone. I'm sorry that I have been able to weigh in on every topic of discussion, but at least I am not missing votes. I am basing my votes on pings as I see them until I get back. If that makes me a liability, then don't recruit me to your team.
You're right. I'm sorry as well. I understand why you think I've overreacted because I have. I really don't want to get lynched on D2 over baseless reasons this game. Surely you can relate to being an easy lynch.

I'll move my vote.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm confused. I mean I know what is going on with MP voting llama, but where are these other votes coming from? I feel like I've missed a step somewhere...
I definitely agree with this. I see llama throwing some shade at MP and MP throwing his weight around to discourage that shade. But that's a one-on-one interaction, and I don't see much else that justifies the votes of MM or DrWilgy. They seem opportunistic.

linki: And there's DrWilgy with a vague threat! The plot thickens!
What do you make of what Llama has thrown at me?

Whose actions are justified? Why?
Although MM did vote for Llama first, you'll see that the timing of his vote post (11:37) comes after Llama's initial attack on you (10:09) and immediately after your response (11:36). I'm willing to bet he saw that tension brewing and threw in his vote as a contribution to the reaction you're now leading. Smart play, and a good assist to possibly knocking him out. DrWilgy just kind of did a drive-by; analysis is apparently forthcoming, but I don't see why he didn't delay his vote until he could post that justification, as we still have plenty of time.

I think Llama has a point, and I think you've been very aggressive in your defense. Which doesn't make you bad, but it does indicate you're taking the suspicion fairly seriously.

linki: Gah, this game moves so fast.
Not arguing with any of this.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I forgot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP: And by that I mean, you've made valid points, Boomslang.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I've moved my vote to Turnip Head per Serenity's request.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vote registered for Bass_the_Clever

He needs to post again, particularly to clarify the fact that he proposes I was a recruiter for something that was the exact opposite of what I said.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vote registered for Turnip Head

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I feel ashamed of my conduct, and I have plenty of PhD work to do, so I'm going to slink away from the thread now.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 177

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't think that was a threat, I think he was just playing around, apparently I became his dance partner without knowing it. Which is totally fine with me, as long as he doesn't mind me stepping on his feet, because I can't dance... ;)
Well allow me to teach you afew steps! pay attention and you may learn something new! ;)
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't care if other people want to dance around it. But I'm the admin here. And it's uncomfortable as fuck whenever Llama and Rico interact almost all of the time. I don't know how you all feel. But they clearly never see eye to eye and have the worst passive aggressive arguments of any two players I see on this site. So yeah, when I say Rico was going after Llama for shit he always pulls, yeah, that's why I dismissed it completely.
AAYYYYYY!!!
Boomslang wrote:DrWilgy just kind of did a drive-by; analysis is apparently forthcoming, but I don't see why he didn't delay his vote until he could post that justification, as we still have plenty of time.

Do not worry good Boomslang! the analysis is coming, and I believe I got what I wanted out of voting for Llama.

Vote registered for MovingPictures07

Now MP, tell me why this pattern is forming. You have voted for someone who has already been voted for and it's been the second vote both times. I'm addressing this now, due to your aggression levels. Do respond when you can.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:
??
That was directed at MP, Roxy, not you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 279

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I've moved my vote to Turnip Head per Serenity's request.
Serenity is the game moderator.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

(The Speaker of) Serenity also said this.
Black Rock wrote:
Speaker of Serenity wrote:Please lynch Turnip Head. That is all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

Now that we've got this MP/Llama stuff, can be return to talking about Golden? The whole "I baited the baddies into a making the kill for me" line seems... unlikely to me. How could he have known that Epi was on the baddie team opposite from the one making the kill, unless he himself was on the baddie team making the kill?
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by reywaS »

Roxy wrote:Kadaj aka Cabbage posted in our thread!!!! :kadaj: He is suspicious of the nub aapje - we should all vote aapje :noble:

jk :p

Teeth's non lynch - I totally get the reasons for the votes he got - but tbh he often plays slightly wacky and different than other players - Idk if I would have voted him but prob not. So The Judge ended the day early. But have we determined why no one was not lynched? I may have not gone back far enough in my catch up :noble:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry I went quiet. I'm at a baseball game right now Go Reds!

But yeah, fairly disappointed about going out on Day 1 in my first game back. Not much I can do about it though. Good luck civs!
Here before lynch end Teeth says "Good Luck Civ's" - is it meant to be a mindfuck or he is hinting at being recruited? If he is implying he was recruited I would venture to say he was prob recruited as a baddie - him saying "Go Civs" just feels unnatural at this stage of this game.

Golden/Rey - I do not get Rey's points about Golden and tbf they read as forced. You say you did not call him bad but then what is this:
Reywas wrote:might could be
Reads that you think he "might could be" bad. Ergo he is bad - is the point I got when catching up. You also said he did not seem sincere - does that in and of itself make him bad Rey? Please elaborate more than you have - use little words so I can be sure to understand :goofp:
reywaS wrote:
Golden wrote:
reywaS wrote: you certainly don't think you two will end up on the same side? How can you possibly be certain of this when it has been well established that recruiters do not get to pick that way. The recruiters are not picking names directly and will not know exactly who they are recruiting until it is done. This is the first thing you've said in this game so far that makes me :ponder:
You and I clearly have a different view of well established. If it was well established, as you say, why would that comment make you ponder anyway? Would it make me bad to have said it?
might could be
forced? How? You are implying that I forced myself to share my opinion on Golden? So, I saw Golden's ideas, and rather than the opinion being genuine I forced myself on day one to go after him? To what end? Why in the world would I, after nearly a year long hiatus from playing mafia, force myself to go after Golden?

If you quote me with more specific posts that feel forced to you, I will respond to them in kind. You went the really broad and vague route, so that's how I responded. :)

As for the "might could be" post. I heard that phrase on The Wire, and I like using it whenever I can. lol. I was NOT (obviously) saying that Golden is bad. If I was saying, in that post, that Golden WAS bad, I would have said something more along the lines of "Golden is bad". "Might could be" meaning that I'm not ruling it out.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
Speaker of Serenity wrote:Please lynch Turnip Head. That is all.
Ah, I did not realize that this was from the Speaker of Serenity, and I was confuzzled.

Linki @MM, yes that was confusing ha ha. I was like why would the game mod tell you to do things lol.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

And I agree with what you said about BWT's "good luck civs" post, Roxy. I left that part of your quote in and I meant to add that to my last post
Some day, Some day
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:Why would MP go out of his way to say Daisy wouldn't make a good recruit? If course she would make a good recruit. His response was completely unnecessary. Looks like a massive over correction to me. Either he has already recruited her or he intends to. MP has a good chance of receiving my vote today.
I can get behind an MP lynch :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Can you get in front of or in the middle of it, though?
Some day, Some day
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
You're right. I'm sorry as well. I understand why you think I've overreacted because I have. I really don't want to get lynched on D2 over baseless reasons this game. Surely you can relate to being an easy lynch.

I'll move my vote.
Make sure you bold it!

linki- that goes for you too MM!

I think MP's frustrations are genuine, but I think they are coming different angles. Angry Birds shouldn't be an excuse here, and I actually don't see the passive-aggressiveness he's expressing via Rico and llama, but hey man, everybody's got something going on. It's just whooshing right over my head. Last time I saw MP this wound up was in Watchmen, and that was when he was taking a bit of heat before the vote. This, however, doesn't seem like heat for a vote, but for a myriad of personal semantic and personal reasons. He was frustrated civ in that game, but I don't know if I read that here.

Y'all ever tried crack cocaine? I was hanging out on the street yesterday with a buddy who had recently been dumped and this homeless man started talking with us about the miracles of crack. He invited us to his lair between buildings to try some, and my buddy felt like he had nothing better to do. So he joined in while I went to the pharmacy to get some mango spears. The line there had only 2 people but took like 10 minutes- no kidding!! :suspish: - and by the time I got back, my buddy had already left with a girl he had met at the bodega nearby, homeless man was nowhere to be seen. This morning he texted and said he had a crazy night, and it was the best decision of his life. Those mango spears were in so very ripe and in season and I DEVOURED them as well :workit: . All in all, a good night had by all!

Don't be afraid to try something new, MP. You do you. I know you are stressed out, and I get that feel. But you may want to check that at the door, since, to me anyway, it doesn't do your civ cred- in this game at least- any favors.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

What's up with the votes? First 3 early votes for thellama and now they all changed it :huh:
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 90

Post by unfurl »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I don't really know unfurl's style, sorry. I hosted her once on The Syndicate in Fight Club and that was a super unconventional game. I thought she had more original thoughts that game but I can't even recall that very well. I have a hard time remembering games I've played on RM, except for Futurama and King Arthur, especially since I haven't played on RM in years. Sorry, unfurl, no offense intended. But I just have less experience with her than most of the players in this game.
I was very silly in Fight Club, 99% of the time, the only reason I won is cause I got recruited by BR team, and it was almost toward the end of the game, so they already had done the hard work

You are even admiting that you dont know me, and you did voted for me with out giving me a chance to get more into it, one vote is not much, but thats how some bandwagons start and I did revenge voted you, cause I did felt you were judging me for not trying, but at the end your vote was weak and easy to get out of the way
so who was not really trying?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I voted for MP.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Make sure you bold it!

Why are you yelling at me? I've bolded my votes today. :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

aapje wrote:What's up with the votes? First 3 early votes for thellama and now they all changed it :huh:
They are changeable, so why wait?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Make sure you bold it!

Why are you yelling at me? I've bolded my votes today. :pout:
Oops, I missed both of you doing so. Sorry- Move along, nothing to see here.

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

reywaS wrote:Can you get in front of or in the middle of it, though?
Sure ;)

But this was just to mess with him and make light of the situation. I will not be voting for MP today.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Popping in while I take a 5 minute pomodoro break.
This MP/Llama thing is loud, but I currently am not reading either player as bad. Llama is not able to be fully involved at the moment, which may explain the "weak" or "ridiculous" (according to MP) rationale for his votes, or maybe he's just poking hornets nests to see what flies out.....either way, I don't find it particularly suspicious (and if it's the latter, it's actually been rather effective). MP, on the other hand, has definitely (imho, and his too) overreacted to something that I would consider NBD.....but again, I don't find that overreaction particularly suspicious. I can't remember a game that I've played recently with MP in which he has not had a dramatic outburst. He was bad in at least one of those (RR), but I doubt he was bad in all (but I haven't actually verified that, so :shrug: grains of salt liberally applied). Overreacting MP is not necessarily a sign of bad MP in my eyes at this time.

Interestingly, it's the side character to this whole llama/MP kerfuffle that I've actually been pinged by today. Lemme go pull the quote and I'll tell y'all why it made me itchy....
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I love the word kerfuffle
Some day, Some day
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I saw the move he was making before Epi died. Personally, I say well played. He wanted Epi out and he made it happen, either with a kill or baiting a kill. I can't say I am glad Epi is dead necessarily, but I'm impressed.
Impressed enough to recruit him?
Spacedaisy wrote:Unlikely. I think too much like Golden, I would want to build a team with various strengths if I was recruiting. Golden is my brain twin and as much as I enjoy playing with him and would love btsc with him, I wouldn't recruit him knowingly.
This little interaction pinged me something fierce.
DH's question seemed pretty jokey/prodding/not-so-serious to me (but maybe that's because I unconsciously interpret all of DH's posts as cheeky jokes?), and Daisy's response seems disproportionately Sri Bisniz. Like, I would have expected a response to "Hey, did you recruit Golden lulz?" to be a simple ":P" or something..... but instead we get an elaborate explanation of SD's reasoning for why she would never ever recruit Golden. Just seems a bit tonally out of keeping with the nature of the question, which makes me think there's perhaps a little more overthinking going on on SD's end, and not as much off-the-cuff/natural responding as I would expect from someone neutral at this point.

Obviously, this is not damning. It may not be enough to even get my vote. And I fully recognize that the root of the perceived discrepancy between question/answer could simply be a difference in personality between SD and myself, and nothing nefarious at all. But it did ping me, so I thought I'd share. :llama:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

hOW COME WHENEVER I SAY SOMETHING ALL DISCUSSION STOPS?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Awwwww fuck. How come I never remember to turn off my caps lock after writing goofy emails to the bf?
Sorry, folks. :blush: Was not trying to shriek at you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Shhhh wait till she leaves
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Is she gone yet?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I no longer regret that my autocorrect call you a hoagie. :pout:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Canucklehead wrote:I no longer regret that my autocorrect call you a hoagie. :pout:
I do, however, regret the appalling grammar on display in that sentence. :faint:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Canucklehead wrote:Awwwww fuck. How come I never remember to turn off my caps lock after writing goofy emails to the bf?
Lol aww so Canadian. Does nothing to warrant an apology and follows up with one anyway.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Image :noble: Image :noble: Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Scotty wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Awwwww fuck. How come I never remember to turn off my caps lock after writing goofy emails to the bf?
Lol aww so Canadian. Does nothing to warrant an apology and follows up with one anyway.
I dunno...some people get really offended by all caps. lol
Some day, Some day
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I don't think that was a threat, I think he was just playing around, apparently I became his dance partner without knowing it. Which is totally fine with me, as long as he doesn't mind me stepping on his feet, because I can't dance... ;)
Well allow me to teach you afew steps! pay attention and you may learn something new! ;)
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't care if other people want to dance around it. But I'm the admin here. And it's uncomfortable as fuck whenever Llama and Rico interact almost all of the time. I don't know how you all feel. But they clearly never see eye to eye and have the worst passive aggressive arguments of any two players I see on this site. So yeah, when I say Rico was going after Llama for shit he always pulls, yeah, that's why I dismissed it completely.
AAYYYYYY!!!
Boomslang wrote:DrWilgy just kind of did a drive-by; analysis is apparently forthcoming, but I don't see why he didn't delay his vote until he could post that justification, as we still have plenty of time.

Do not worry good Boomslang! the analysis is coming, and I believe I got what I wanted out of voting for Llama.

Vote registered for MovingPictures07

Now MP, tell me why this pattern is forming. You have voted for someone who has already been voted for and it's been the second vote both times. I'm addressing this now, due to your aggression levels. Do respond when you can.
I voted for unfurl D1 because I was in a rush and based on my own suspicion at the time, not due to the fact that you had already voted for her.

As to today, well, I got caught up in the moment, and knew my vote was changeable, so I voted Llama. Don't know. I think you can read the posts for yourself and make your own conclusion.

So are you voting for me because of the pattern or what? I don't understand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:Now that we've got this MP/Llama stuff, can be return to talking about Golden? The whole "I baited the baddies into a making the kill for me" line seems... unlikely to me. How could he have known that Epi was on the baddie team opposite from the one making the kill, unless he himself was on the baddie team making the kill?
I honestly think Golden was so OTT frustrated with Epi that he wanted to get rid of Epi in any way he possibly could, whether by lynch or someone NKing him. I don't think Golden knew anything. He just said whatever he could to try to get Epi dead, not knowing whether it would work.

Return to “Previous Jobs”