57%

Total votes: 7
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 2}

Post by Nevinera »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:wow, this game has a very cutthroat feel to it. Its gettin ruff up in hera-

first, I have a busy afternoon, is the vote today or tomorrow? i read that the poll was wrong or some such-

also shouldnt we stick to the vote plan Roxy was advocating? and for the record, I dont care if you guys leave me with/without votes, it doesnt matter, really, because I'm not bad. Yet :feb:
The vote is today, and yes we should stick to the plan. At least one more person should vote Nev and then we should spread the rest of the votes.
Or someone could vote for someone they think is guilty, and I'll jump on with them to keep from dying. To be clear, the plan was to 'vote like normal, then spread', not 'vote for who Kate says'.

It seems unlikely though, so hopefully she at least won't be able to bully you into ignoring her single-minded pursuit of a civ for no reason.
Kate wrote:Don't you find it at all interesting/suspicious/lucky that two people he claims he can clear were you and llama, the only two other people who were currently in the forum and actively talking?
That's not a coincidence, no. They've been talking a lot the whole game. And I always look at llama first :-P
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:llama, why dont you tell me what you are thinking? what roles do you think he could be hinting?
I think he could be hinting Harry Truman, who can find out what people did last night, Donna, who searches for Bobby but would know if she found BOB, and Maddy, who has a similar power to Donna. I think it might be Donna since he voted to question her on Day 1.
EBWOP: voted for Donna on Night 0, not Day 1.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

S~V~S wrote: This ^^

Off to finish catch up

So far I have not seen anything overly suspish about Nevin, and still don't. Next time, though try o make up a case, K? You know all that illogical Mafia terminology you find irksome? Qite a bit of it is people with some sort of knowlege trying to get it into the thread and maintain sportsmanship & fair play with the context of the game.

Its a common noob error,

And I would not call Kate "aggressive", I would call her persistent and relentless.
Gotcha, I'll ask the host for some clarifications. Sorry.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:Don't you find it at all interesting/suspicious/lucky that two people he claims he can clear were you and llama, the only two other people who were currently in the forum and actively talking?
That is an interesting point that I hadn't thought of.
True. But maybe he checked on us earlier because for one, he is your friend and two, because I posted a lot earlier and we talked about voting plans so he decided to check up on me to see if I was trustworthy.

Idk.....you claim he is right about you Llama and he is also right about me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
True. But maybe he checked on us earlier because for one, he is your friend and two, because I posted a lot earlier and we talked about voting plans so he decided to check up on me to see if I was trustworthy.

But if he IS bob he could have said anyone and been right about them, right?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
Kate wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Kate wrote: Wow info dumping cool... so lets see if you are lying or not.
did you find this out through your night actions?
I don't think I'm allowed to answer this question.
So you are picky about what you will and will not info dump?

This ^^

Off to finish catch up

So far I have not seen anything overly suspish about Nevin, and still don't. Next time, though try o make up a case, K? You know all that illogical Mafia terminology you find irksome? Qite a bit of it is people with some sort of knowlege trying to get it into the thread and maintain sportsmanship & fair play with the context of the game.

Its a common noob error,

And I would not call Kate "aggressive", I would call her persistent and relentless.
You know, the stuff the rest of us have to do.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

But if he IS bob he could have said anyone and been right about them, right?
Yep.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:llama, why dont you tell me what you are thinking? what roles do you think he could be hinting?
I think he could be hinting Harry Truman, who can find out what people did last night, Donna, who searches for Bobby but would know if she found BOB, and Maddy, who has a similar power to Donna. I think it might be Donna since he voted to question her on Day 1.
The way I read Donna is that if she finds Bob, she only knows it if she dies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Yes, you're right. That means he must be either Harry or Bob (I suspect Harry.) This game is hard because even if we deduce the role of someone, we don't know whether they have been recruited or not.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Yes, you're right. That means he must be either Harry or Bob (I suspect Harry.) This game is hard because even if we deduce the role of someone, we don't know whether they have been recruited or not.
Or chances are just as likely that Harry checked him, right?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Or chances are just as likely that Harry checked him, right?
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you clarify?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

No. I really can't. Gonna have to review my case on him and think on it.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

About this info dropping again.

say i have power to search a role I can't say in the thread "Mr Doodle" is "Killkill"? I have to be more subtle. Further i have to make a case?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:About this info dropping again.

say i have power to search a role I can't say in the thread "Mr Doodle" is "Killkill"? I have to be more subtle. Further i have to make a case?
Exactly.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:About this info dropping again.

Exactly.
Thanks for making that clear. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

So I will be leaving soon because I have a doctors appointment. I really hope you guys will review my case on Nev. Wouldn't it be great to nab Bob this early, and on an even day to boot?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:So I will be leaving soon because I have a doctors appointment. I really hope you guys will review my case on Nev. Wouldn't it be great to nab Bob this early, and on an even day to boot?
I am just not convinced about him I will look at your case though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:So I will be leaving soon because I have a doctors appointment. I really hope you guys will review my case on Nev. Wouldn't it be great to nab Bob this early, and on an even day to boot?
Do you remember when we had BTSC in McGyver and I asked you to vote Vomp? And I was so sure?

Yea. That, and then some.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Do you remember when we had BTSC in McGyver and I asked you to vote Vomp? And I was so sure?

I think we should go for it. Kate seems very sure and the worst that happens is we lynch a civvie, which we were likely to do anyway. I would rather take the chance and hope to get BOB early on, and if Kate turns out to be wrong, we will never listen to her again.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I think we should go for it. Kate seems very sure and the worst that happens is we lynch a civvie, which we were likely to do anyway. I would rather take the chance and hope to get BOB early on, and if Kate turns out to be wrong, we will never listen to her again.
I was going to remind Kate she lied to me in that BTSC. She was very good at it. ;)

I will hold back for now although I agree with what you have said llama. If he has a few votes I may put a vote on someone to spread them.

Gosh we haven't got long. 3/4 of an hour...is that right?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

I'm going to have to vote from my phone because I don't know how much longer I'm going to be. I will follow Kate for now because when she is in 'relentless' mode, she is usually right and it's usually based on something I'm not aware of- I can only remember her being a relentless baddie once.

Votes nev
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am worried it won't be so easy to lynch Bob actually. Worth a go though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I have to vote immediately. I'm willing to put a vote on BF right now, regardless of all my doubts about him. However, I do not think he is the person we necessarily need to lynch. Just keeping an eye on him for now. Sorry if I'm wrong about you!

Votes BF

Teeth - do you mind, yah know, to give an actual reason for your vote and also the earliness of it?

TBH - I have been pinged by your last few posts. Here you even say you don't think he is the one we need to lynch - please 'splain it to me. :)

SVS :o please lets talk about your vote kk?
Was hoping Teeth would see this and answer for it but instead he posts that he is sorry he voted early and was catching up and would post then didn't so I hope he can find some time today to respond. I think I will be putting a vote on him.

Kate - being so sure of yourself along with your case - I feel like you may be onto something. I know as a baddie I will say anything and everything to keep the suspicion off of me and it works most of the time.

And no one said anything about Snow Dog's wanting a vote. It felt very pingalicious .
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Roxy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I have to vote immediately. I'm willing to put a vote on BF right now, regardless of all my doubts about him. However, I do not think he is the person we necessarily need to lynch. Just keeping an eye on him for now. Sorry if I'm wrong about you!

Votes BF

Teeth - do you mind, yah know, to give an actual reason for your vote and also the earliness of it?

TBH - I have been pinged by your last few posts. Here you even say you don't think he is the one we need to lynch - please 'splain it to me. :)

SVS :o please lets talk about your vote kk?
Was hoping Teeth would see this and answer for it but instead he posts that he is sorry he voted early and was catching up and would post then didn't so I hope he can find some time today to respond. I think I will be putting a vote on him.

Kate - being so sure of yourself along with your case - I feel like you may be onto something. I know as a baddie I will say anything and everything to keep the suspicion off of me and it works most of the time.

And no one said anything about Snow Dog's wanting a vote. It felt very pingalicious .
No it isn't.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wtf? I am sure we do not want 4 people left without a vote!

Why isn't it? If you are a civ you have nothing to hide by being left without a vote - you wanted a vote almost insisting on it - why?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kk I voted Teeth. It leaves Kate, llama, Snow Dog and me without votes. I feel ok about it, I think :D
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Wtf? I am sure we do not want 4 people left without a vote!

Why isn't it? If you are a civ you have nothing to hide by being left without a vote - you wanted a vote almost insisting on it - why?
Oh dear. I didn't almost insist on it. I don't really care either way. It was a throw away comment. If I insisted I could vote myself. If you think I am bad you better had vote me. If you trust me don't. I have done nothing but contribute and help towards the civ cause in this game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Kk I voted Teeth. It leaves Kate, llama, Snow Dog and me without votes. I feel ok about it, I think :D
Shall we make it three? Shall I vote someone else you think?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:Wtf? I am sure we do not want 4 people left without a vote!

Oh dear. I didn't almost insist on it. I don't really care either way. It was a throw away comment. If I insisted I could vote myself. If you think I am bad you better had vote me. If you trust me don't. I have done nothing but contribute and help towards the civ cause in this game.
No need to be a smart ass ;)
Yes you have been trying to help but baddies do that too. You realize you still have not answered my question. Why?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Vote how you please Snow Dog.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voted llama. Now only three of us unvoted. Snow Dog, Kate and Roxy
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

In waiting romm and o sedative hehe for an mri. My humble opinion is that at least one of you vote nev because he's gonna put a second on someone. He should have a 2 vote advantade, right bc of manip possibilities?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:In waiting romm and o sedative hehe for an mri. My humble opinion is that at least one of you vote nev because he's gonna put a second on someone. He should have a 2 vote advantade, right bc of manip possibilities?
Oh damn. I didn't check to see if he had voted. Sorry I have been an idiot. :mad:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:In waiting romm and o sedative hehe for an mri. My humble opinion is that at least one of you vote nev because he's gonna put a second on someone. He should have a 2 vote advantade, right bc of manip possibilities?
Oh damn. I didn't check to see if he had voted. Sorry I have been an idiot. :mad:
Now I am quite nervous that he will slip in at the last minute, vote for one of us, and then shift a vote onto the same person for the kill :O

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Now I am quite nervous that he will slip in at the last minute, vote for one of us, and then shift a vote onto the same person for the kill :O
I truly am sorry. I have dropped the ball on this one. :disappoint:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Don't feel bad. It looks like he is going to miss the vote anyway.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Jmaybe ben can help
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I don't think this poll automatically closes. We'll see soon I guess.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Almost did. Doesn't matter though - voted Kate, despite that it won't matter.
Remember, 'never listen to her again'.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hey Nev voted for Kate!

linki
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

If Nev is bob he fooled the crap out of me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So just Roxy and me open?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

If he come back not who I think he is then there's been more shenanigans than we think. But face value and occams both say he will.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Kate wrote:If he come back not who I think he is then there's been more shenanigans than we think. But face value and occams both say he will.
"Face Value" is that you had me killed on purpose, and are going to get lynched next for it.
I gather you're building groundwork to try to get out of that.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world...

A drunken man walks in a way that is quite impossible for a sober man to imitate, and vice versa. An evil man has a way, no matter how clever--to the trained eye, his way will show itself. Am I being too secretive? No. One can never answer questions at the wrong moment. Life, like music, has a rhythm. This particular song will end with three sharp notes, like deathly drumbeats.

MADELEINE
I'm going to leave these down here tonight. I'll be all
ready to get an early start.

Behind her in the alcove, ??? comes down the stairs, stops to look at himself/herself in the mirror. She/He smoothes back his/her hair. We move to notice that the face staring back out of the mirror is "Bob."

We follow ???'s hand into his/her pocket. She/He takes out a pair of rubber surgical gloves and starts to put them on as he/she moves toward the living room.

Madeleine has finished fussing over her luggage. She turns and notices Sarah and Leland stretched out on the floor beside the sofa.

MADELEINE
Aunt Sarah? ... Uncle Leland?? ...

As she bends over to look at her, ??? moves in behind her, raising his hands.

Nevinera is dead. He was Maddy. She was not possessed. It is now Night 2, you have 24 hours to send me your night actions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Definitely not. You lied. No doubt u lied. You cannot know what u claim u know which qas brought out in discussion. I am 100 % happy w my vote
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 2}

Post by Kate »

Or maybe not.. ooops.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Nevinera wrote:
Kate wrote:If he come back not who I think he is then there's been more shenanigans than we think. But face value and occams both say he will.
"Face Value" is that you had me killed on purpose, and are going to get lynched next for it.
I gather you're building groundwork to try to get out of that.
duly noted- I've seen that work for Kate before, both as a civ and a baddie, so I'm really in a hurry to know whether I've trusted her rightly or wrongly-
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 2}

Post by Matahari »

crap why didnt that show up in my linki space?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”