Meanwhile...(Host/Non-Player)
57%

Total votes: 7
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 3}

Post by Vompatti »

I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Incidentally I think we should trust Kate and be doubtful of thellama instead.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Oh so pingy. The Llama and I are confirmed civvies. What have you got as evidence? Even if he was posessed last night you still have nothing to go on.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

If suggesting that we should suspect as a baddie someone who bent over backwards to see a civvie lynched causes you to doubt me, Vompatti, feel free to do so. I think my record will stand up to scrutiny. Remember that I didn't vote for Nevinera and never thought he was bad until Kate started info dumping about him.

What I find more interesting is your transparent attempt to deflect suspicion off of yourself onto me, especially considering that Nevinera seemed to have good reason to think I was not BOB.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 2}

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:How you did it? SVS called it Zombies Syndrome, I call it Shinny Syndrome. Either way, you lynched a civ, and after calling someone out for info dumping, you info dumped/backpedal style. You want people to think you're civvie? Then try re-doing this entire day.
Omg. Shinny? If I acted like that then I deserve to be lynched and perma banned. Ouch :(
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:How you did it? SVS called it Zombies Syndrome, I call it Shinny Syndrome. Either way, you lynched a civ, and after calling someone out for info dumping, you info dumped/backpedal style. You want people to think you're civvie? Then try re-doing this entire day.
Omg. Shinny? If I acted like that then I deserve to be lynched and perma banned. Ouch :(
What are Zombie and Shinny syndromes?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Oh so pingy. The Llama and I are confirmed civvies. What have you got as evidence? Even if he was posessed last night you still have nothing to go on.
How is it that you are confirmed civvies? Assymming maddie searched for you two both nights and didn't die that means that you have a 50/50 shot of not being bob. It does not mean You are not possessed.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

We have to presume someone else was possesed last night. Now we have two players under Bob's thrall and Bob himself. There are eight of us. That's 5 - 3. We really need to lync one of these guys. If you were Bob Llama who do yuou think you would have recruited?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

How is it that you are confirmed civvies? Assymming maddie searched for you two both nights and didn't die that means that you have a 50/50 shot of not being bob. It does not mean You are not possessed.
Already commented on all this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:We have to presume someone else was possesed last night. Now we have two players under Bob's thrall and Bob himself. There are eight of us. That's 5 - 3. We really need to lync one of these guys. If you were Bob Llama who do yuou think you would have recruited?
If I were bob, I would want to recruit someone who is drawing little suspicion to themselves. I wouldn't get one of the people currently under suspicion, for fear that they would be lynched. Maybe someone along the lines of Roxy or Matahari whom no one has really been talking about. I also think MP deserves a look, since he is very good at playing baddies and he has been quiet enough this game to avoid scrutiny.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:

There is no evidence, but neither are there any "confirmed civvies". Anyone could be possessed, so everyone should be under suspicion (at least to some extent). However if I were to pick someone to trust, based on gut feeling, it wouldn't be the llama.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:We have to presume someone else was possesed last night. Now we have two players under Bob's thrall and Bob himself. There are eight of us. That's 5 - 3. We really need to lync one of these guys. If you were Bob Llama who do yuou think you would have recruited?
Wow, I hadn't done the math yet. So few of us left considering there have been no NKs yet. We REALLY need to get BOB.

I may look more closely at BWT now that Lucy has mentioned him as well. Unless Roxy is Lucy, that makes 2 other people eyeing him.

I'm still torn on Kate, and think Vomps supporting her against Snowie and llama is interesting. Just based on numbers I'd say someone there has to be bad, but I'd be hard-pressed to say who. I've been reading Snowie as civ. Kate's show info has been pretty informative and other than the Nevinera lynch (which, admittedly, went very poorly) she's seemed more or less well-meaning,
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
If I were bob, I would want to recruit someone who is drawing little suspicion to themselves. I wouldn't get one of the people currently under suspicion, for fear that they would be lynched. Maybe someone along the lines of Roxy or Matahari whom no one has really been talking about. I also think MP deserves a look, since he is very good at playing baddies and he has been quiet enough this game to avoid scrutiny.
I agree with your thoughts. I would have recruited Vompatti I think and next....if I was brave....Kate. Now MP is very busy at the moment and even asked to be replaced. So I would not recruit him in case he wasn't around enough.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Apparently Lucy thinks I don't stick around enough? Alright. The good thing is that today, I will be here for the rest of the morning and a good chunk of the afternoon. So that thankfully won't be an issue for now.

As for the Nev lynch, I agree it went quite terribly. I might even consider eyeing Kate a bit today. However, she's given us a lot of helpful info in regards to the show itself, for those of us who have never watched it. And honestly, I can't see a baddie Kate going all-out on someone like she did on Nev and taking such a big risk if he flipped civ. So while I get the feeling she's going to be getting eyed and voted from by several people today, I will not be voting for her myself.

As for who to look at today, I honestly don't know. I'm leaning toward some quieter people and people who haven't garnered much suspicion as either Bob or recruits. But I really don't know where to start. :/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Apparently Lucy thinks I don't stick around enough? Alright. The good thing is that today, I will be here for the rest of the morning and a good chunk of the afternoon. So that thankfully won't be an issue for now.

As for the Nev lynch, I agree it went quite terribly. I might even consider eyeing Kate a bit today. However, she's given us a lot of helpful info in regards to the show itself, for those of us who have never watched it. And honestly, I can't see a baddie Kate going all-out on someone like she did on Nev and taking such a big risk if he flipped civ. So while I get the feeling she's going to be getting eyed and voted from by several people today, I will not be voting for her myself.

As for who to look at today, I honestly don't know. I'm leaning toward some quieter people and people who haven't garnered much suspicion as either Bob or recruits. But I really don't know where to start. :/
I for one would be glad of more of a contribution from you. I also am not sure of a Kate lynch. Unless she is playing a really ballsy baddie game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:Also, I do not share your concerns about BWT. I feel he is a civvie, very much so.

And I am gonna vote for Donna again~ I still feel the friend is a good place to find things out :)
Well, she did snatch up James ;)

Right after Laura died and all, but agreed, she is good. And a good place to look, I might consider going there next.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I apologize for some of the stuff I posted yesterday. I had to have an MRI (I get migraines and every 6 months they give me one just for shits and giggles I presume) and I have to be heavily sedated. I'm not taking back that I was certain that Nev was going to come back as Bob, and I still don't understand how any of it gels, but I do acknowledge that I did get mad and I did go over the line in some of the things I said.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Apparently Lucy thinks I don't stick around enough? Alright. The good thing is that today, I will be here for the rest of the morning and a good chunk of the afternoon. So that thankfully won't be an issue for now.

I for one would be glad of more of a contribution from you. I also am not sure of a Kate lynch. Unless she is playing a really ballsy baddie game.
I don't see Kate being the kind of person who would do that honestly. I know Roxy said she has seen it happen once, but I agree with SVS. I think it's a case of Zombie/Shinny Syndrome lol poor Shinny, so that's why I think it is very unlikely she is bad. Plus if she was bad, made such a big case on Nev, and he gets lynched and flips civ, she knows she's the next one out the door.

So yeah, unless she's fooled me, I don't see how she could be a baddie. In which case I will probably never trust her again. :srsnod:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The question is: is Kate clever/gutsy enough to campaign so obviously for a civvie lynch with the expectation that she would then be able to talk her way out of being lynched herself? The more she posts, the more I think maybe she is civvie with bad info, but if she IS bad and pulls this off it will be epic (and frustrating.)

Linki w/ BWT.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Yes, except you continue to say it as if it is fact, which it is not.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:The question is: is Kate clever/gutsy enough to campaign so obviously for a civvie lynch with the expectation that she would then be able to talk her way out of being lynched herself? The more she posts, the more I think maybe she is civvie with bad info, but if she IS bad and pulls this off it will be epic (and frustrating.)

Linki w/ BWT.
While I shamefully admit I may be clever enough, I am not gutsy enough.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Oh...I thought it was. I certainly believe llama is civ due to Nev's info. I have no reason to disbelieve him. He seemed very certain. So I have no doubt Llama is civ and I know I am, so nev is right and his info is good.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Oh...I thought it was. I certainly believe llama is civ due to Nev's info. I have no reason to disbelieve him. He seemed very certain. So I have no doubt Llama is civ and I know I am, so nev is right and his info is good.[/quote]

Except Snow Dog, we know who he was and we know that there is NO WAY he can be 100% certain about that fact. So, just because you would like it to give you civ status, sadly it doesn't. Not to mention the fact that an even day has now passed and either of you could have been recruited. You also seem to conveniently keep ignoring the fact that he said you were not BOB, not that you were not a minion.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That's what makes this game so tough. We are not searching for roles to kill, but rather people who will have been recruited. It could literally be anyone, including myself and Snow Dog.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^I haven't forgotten anything. I am not a minion so I can answer that. Plus I don't know nor do you how Nev received his info and how much. All I am saying and saying again (and again) is that he seemed fairly certain. I believe him. I do not believe you. So I AM CERTAIN, you are not. c'est la vie. I am saying and will continue to maintain that Llama and I are confirmed civs. Also i received no vote for the lynch and there was no night kill.

OK...today I could be posessed...but so could you.

I am not though. Not yet. So let's get Bob or a minion lynched shall we? Put these squabbles aside?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I think I will be looking for a Nevinera voter today. Bob and his recruit would have wanted to go along with the bandwagon knowing that they would lynch a civ, and one who was info dumping against them at that. That leave Kate, MP, and Matahari. I am coming around to believing Kate, so I will probably vote for one of the other two.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:^I haven't forgotten anything. I am not a minion so I can answer that. Plus I don't know nor do you how Nev received his info and how much. All I am saying and saying again (and again) is that he seemed fairly certain. I believe him. I do not believe you. So I AM CERTAIN, you are not. c'est la vie. I am saying and will continue to maintain that Llama and I are confirmed civs. Also i received no vote for the lynch and there was no night kill.

I am not though. Not yet. So let's get Bob or a minion lynched shall we? Put these squabbles aside?
ok
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:^I haven't forgotten anything. I am not a minion so I can answer that. Plus I don't know nor do you how Nev received his info and how much. All I am saying and saying again (and again) is that he seemed fairly certain. I believe him. I do not believe you. So I AM CERTAIN, you are not. c'est la vie. I am saying and will continue to maintain that Llama and I are confirmed civs. Also i received no vote for the lynch and there was no night kill.

Just one other thing to add and I'll move on, I promise, if I was one of two people who did not receive a vote, I sure as heck would not have killed. Just sayin'. I'm not accusing you or anything but just thought that should be said.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:

ok
Great. Any thoughts on who could be likely recruited or who could be Bob?

I'm kinda leaning towards Vompatti and BWT at the moment.

linki with Kate...ye but we don't know how the role works. If the minion has a choice I agree. But if he or she has to because Bob says then that is a different ball park.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:There are eight of us. That's 5 - 3. We really need to lync one of these guys. If you were Bob Llama who do yuou think you would have recruited?
Wow, I hadn't done the math yet. So few of us left considering there have been no NKs yet. We REALLY need to get BOB.
Wait a minute, there aren't eight of us, there are ten of us!
1. birdwithteeth11
2. Blindfaeth(Matahari)
3. Elohcin(Roxy)
4. Kate
5. MovingPictures07
6. Russtifinko
7. Snow Dog
8. SVS
9. thellama73
10. Vompatti

Lies, Snow Dog! Lies!

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:There are eight of us. That's 5 - 3. We really need to lync one of these guys. If you were Bob Llama who do yuou think you would have recruited?
Wait a minute, there aren't eight of us, there are ten of us!
1. birdwithteeth11
2. Blindfaeth(Matahari)
3. Elohcin(Roxy)
4. Kate
5. MovingPictures07
6. Russtifinko
7. Snow Dog
8. SVS
9. thellama73
10. Vompatti

Lies, Snow Dog! Lies!
Weird. I counted only eight in the poll above.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BWT and SVS are missing from the poll. have I missed something?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
There are only eight in the poll above. BWT and SVS are not listed.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Do you know why?

Anyway that's good. But our chances of getting a baddie lynch are worse. So it's 7 - 3.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Do you know why?

Anyway that's good. But our chances of getting a baddie lynch are worse. So it's 7 - 3.
I don't think SVS or BWT are bad, so I think that is a good thing.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

So, there are nightly info roles that don't produce dependable info, and unless the minions have to kill, then we won't get info from that either. Meanwhile, bob will be growing his empire, while choosing not to kill?
Finding bob is also difficult because he is not the only role without a nightly action.

As far as I can see, the best bet is to search posts for un-civvie behavior.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:

Confirmed civvies??

What I would assume is Nevin checked you for James, and did not die either night, so there is a 50% chance you are not BOB. ??

I am on phone, did INH answer my question about the baddies being able to choose not to kill?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Do you know why?

I don't think SVS or BWT are bad, so I think that is a good thing.
Agree.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Confirmed civvies??

What I would assume is Nevin checked you for James, and did not die either night, so there is a 50% chance you are not BOB. ??

I am on phone, did INH answer my question about the baddies being able to choose not to kill?
getting a bit fed up of answering the same thing. Certainly not doing it again.

and...no
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

And I am getting a bit fed up with you evading that 50% thing :)

Voting Snowy
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:And I am getting a bit fed up with you evading that 50% thing :)

Voting Snowy
That seems impulsive to me. He didn't have a vote last night and there was no night kill. Do you think he would pass up the opportunity to kill to maintain his cover when his team are only a couple of kills/conversions away from a majority?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voting Snowy
I haven't evaded anything. I have answered fully previously. I thought everyone knowing Llama and I were civvies was a good thing. For the team. You have wasted a vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

And what happened to planning the lynch votes like previously? Is that off now? A free for all?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am fearful of spreading out our votes to much today. Since BOB and has minions have three votes today, they will be able to control the lynch and kill another civvie if we do not stick together.

I nominate Matahari for her bandwagon vote for Nevinera and quiet, cagey play style.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:

Voting Snowy
That seems impulsive to me. He didn't have a vote last night and there was no night kill. Do you think he would pass up the opportunity to kill to maintain his cover when his team are only a couple of kills/conversions away from a majority?
Not to mention we have nearly 2 entire days to hash this out before we need to cast votes. Another very early one from S~V~S, although at least this one was explained.

Anyway, I'm very glad to hear there are 10 of us instead of 8. Any idea how 2 people got off the poll?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I am fearful of spreading out our votes to much today. Since BOB and has minions have three votes today, they will be able to control the lynch and kill another civvie if we do not stick together.

I nominate Matahari for her bandwagon vote for Nevinera and quiet, cagey play style.
I can probably get on board with that suggestion. Not commited to it yet though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:

Voting Snowy
I haven't evaded anything. I have answered fully previously. I thought everyone knowing Llama and I were civvies was a good thing. For the team. You have wasted a vote.
I'm certainly not ready to vote for you over it but you DO over and over again, ignore the fact that Maddy in no way could clear anyone of being Bob.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

There is always a possibility that Nev was Catherine Martell, and recruited. Tricky game, ya know? But I dont believe he was Catherine. I think he was exactly who he claimed. And he got railroaded. The railroading started on day 1, not day 2. Before any supposed info.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:There is always a possibility that Nev was Catherine Martell, and recruited. Tricky game, ya know? But I dont believe he was Catherine. I think he was exactly who he claimed. And he got railroaded. The railroading started on day 1, not day 2. Before any supposed info.
Well the day 1 suspicions may have led to obtaining the supposed info.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Voting Snowy
I'm certainly not ready to vote for you over it but you DO over and over again, ignore the fact that Maddy in no way could clear anyone of being Bob.
And you ignore the fact that you don't know what Maddy could have learned.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

What were those suspicions again Kate? I'd like to hear the case that led you to check Nev- since there isnt one in the thread.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”