LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 3}

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And I am getting a bit fed up with you evading that 50% thing :)

Voting Snowy
I haven't evaded anything. I have answered fully previously. I thought everyone knowing Llama and I were civvies was a good thing. For the team. You have wasted a vote.
I'm certainly not ready to vote for you over it but you DO over and over again, ignore the fact that Maddy in no way could clear anyone of being Bob.
And you ignore the fact that you don't know what Maddy could have learned.
You don't know either.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:What were those suspicions again Kate? I'd like to hear the case that led you to check Nev- since there isnt one in the thread.
There was a whole back and forth between me and SVS where we mentioned him several times. He simply ignored it. It cricked my brow as one might say. What happened from there has to be left to the imagination.

Who's being Shinny like now? Look, I know I look bad, but do you actually believe that I came up with a plan to fake info to damn Nev to get a civ lynched so that I'd be in this situation today? How pray tell does that help me at all???
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Well I assume you claim to be civ and not possessed so you would not need the vote on you. Can you say the same for nev?
Mata, Here is one of the quotes from the time period, the convo is both before and after this quote, you should read it in context.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Incidentally I think we should trust Kate and be doubtful of thellama instead.
Oh so pingy. The Llama and I are confirmed civvies. What have you got as evidence? Even if he was posessed last night you still have nothing to go on.
Confirmed civvies??

What I would assume is Nevin checked you for James, and did not die either night, so there is a 50% chance you are not BOB. ??

I am on phone, did INH answer my question about the baddies being able to choose not to kill?
No, they have to kill someone every night, unless they get a vote.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Snow Dog »

insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Oh so pingy. The Llama and I are confirmed civvies. What have you got as evidence? Even if he was posessed last night you still have nothing to go on.
Confirmed civvies??

What I would assume is Nevin checked you for James, and did not die either night, so there is a 50% chance you are not BOB. ??

I am on phone, did INH answer my question about the baddies being able to choose not to kill?
Thanks . That is really helpful info.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Confirmed civvies??

I had another question about the recruits that I think is unclear from the role descriptions. Does EACH of Bob's recruits get a night kill unless THEY receiev a vote, or do the recruits kill as a team unless ANY of them gets a vote?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

PUBLIC NOTICE: In my rush to leave, I forgot to add SVS and Birdwithteeth to the poll, and even more important, I changed the poll end time to tomorrow afternoon, not in two days. I probably will not be able to log on again until tomorrow afternoon.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Confirmed civvies??

I had another question about the recruits that I think is unclear from the role descriptions. Does EACH of Bob's recruits get a night kill unless THEY receiev a vote, or do the recruits kill as a team unless ANY of them gets a vote?
Each get's an NK.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And I am getting a bit fed up with you evading that 50% thing :)

Voting Snowy
I haven't evaded anything. I have answered fully previously. I thought everyone knowing Llama and I were civvies was a good thing. For the team. You have wasted a vote.
I'm certainly not ready to vote for you over it but you DO over and over again, ignore the fact that Maddy in no way could clear anyone of being Bob.
And you ignore the fact that you don't know what Maddy could have learned.
You don't know either.
No I don't. But as I keep saying. Nev sounded very certain.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So if we don't spread our votes a little there could be two night kills.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:What were those suspicions again Kate? I'd like to hear the case that led you to check Nev- since there isnt one in the thread.
There was a whole back and forth between me and SVS where we mentioned him several times. He simply ignored it. It cricked my brow as one might say. What happened from there has to be left to the imagination.

Who's being Shinny like now? Look, I know I look bad, but do you actually believe that I came up with a plan to fake info to damn Nev to get a civ lynched so that I'd be in this situation today? How pray tell does that help me at all???
No. Remove the words "to fake info" and the answer will be yes. I believe you're a minion, or Bob, one or the other. If you like I will go ahead and start pulling quotes that seem uncivvie-like.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Confirmed civvies??

Well that is excellent information!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:

No. Remove the words "to fake info" and the answer will be yes. I believe you're a minion, or Bob, one or the other. If you like I will go ahead and start pulling quotes that seem uncivvie-like.
Well you are wrong. WAY wrong.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:Because I'd rather have u not have a vote on You than nevernira. And look who pops up trying to change the plan... :rolleyes:
This is the first post where I noticed Kate casting a bad light on Nevinera, without saying any kind of reason to support it. There are many more coming...............
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well I have like 6 pages to catch up on in this game and like 9 to catch up on in VGM and hardly any time to do either, so... that won't be happening today as it's Daisy's bday (and we just got back from the Cincinnati Museum Center and have dinner and a concert lined up with BWT for the remainder of the evening) AND then tomorrow I have tons of work to actually do at work and then audit studying and then a presentation and then night class, blah blah. Needless to say I have no idea what people have been saying other than I did see Nevinera was not recruited or Bob, so that sucks.

I would abstain from voting given my situation, but I know I'm not Bob or recruited, so I suppose that would be unwise. I'm just going to put a vote on Mata because she replaced BF and I wasn't sure what to think of BF last I actually had time to evaluate this game.

votes Mata
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 1}

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Agreed on Log Lady so I'm voting there.

RIP/BIH Boogs? I agree it seems like a good result though based on the role.

I would NOT like to use the same method tomorrow, despite being the one to bring it up (as Rox nearly wanted to chop my head off for, due to a misunderstanding, lol, thankfully that is no longer the case). I think there is definitely more to be gleaned from the thread now in terms of suspicion and I think we need to try and figure out who Bob and his minion might be. There were a few people in particular who caught my eye, notably Nevinera and BF, but I'm not sure I'd vote either of them at this moment. I need to re-read the thread, but very doubtful I will have time for that, as I have had a very busy weekend and it should also be a busy week. I'll try and keep up at all times.

Now as to whether we should try to have a normal lynch as in any other game and then attempt to gain information about Bob or his minion thereafter or whether we try a modified version of what we did today to narrow down a few agreed-upon possible suspects as a killer, that's up in the air. I want to hear what others think.
I think bf seems more aggravated than anything. Nev though, I completely agree.
You completely agree, with what? That Nev was an eye-catcher?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:He flat out ignored everything that was said between me and svs about leaving him without a vote for one.
And your point? You have a discussion about votes with SVS, and Nev doesnt interject, so he's bad. Not seeing it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Agreed on Log Lady so I'm voting there.

RIP/BIH Boogs? I agree it seems like a good result though based on the role.

I would NOT like to use the same method tomorrow, despite being the one to bring it up (as Rox nearly wanted to chop my head off for, due to a misunderstanding, lol, thankfully that is no longer the case). I think there is definitely more to be gleaned from the thread now in terms of suspicion and I think we need to try and figure out who Bob and his minion might be. There were a few people in particular who caught my eye, notably Nevinera and BF, but I'm not sure I'd vote either of them at this moment. I need to re-read the thread, but very doubtful I will have time for that, as I have had a very busy weekend and it should also be a busy week. I'll try and keep up at all times.

Now as to whether we should try to have a normal lynch as in any other game and then attempt to gain information about Bob or his minion thereafter or whether we try a modified version of what we did today to narrow down a few agreed-upon possible suspects as a killer, that's up in the air. I want to hear what others think.
I think bf seems more aggravated than anything. Nev though, I completely agree.
You completely agree, with what? That Nev was an eye-catcher?
Yes, I agreed that Nev caught my eye. What is odd about that?

Mata, I'm going to say this again, you are really, truly, sincerely barking up the wrong tree here. Really.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:He flat out ignored everything that was said between me and svs about leaving him without a vote for one.
And your point? You have a discussion about votes with SVS, and Nev doesnt interject, so he's bad. Not seeing it.
Because we where talking about him. Specifically, Svs was saying she was going to put a vote on herself as an alibi rather than cover Nev. I was saying that I thought Nev might be bad and that she shouldn't do that, she should stick to the plan. He was posting in between this back and forth and did not comment on it at all. You don't find that odd?

If two people were discussing my possible baddiness, I sure as heck wouldn't post around them and completely ignore the conversation as though it wasn't happening. It seemed like he was avoiding it and hoping it would go away.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

INH, IF CATHERINE WERE POSSESSED AND SHE WAS LYNCHED COULD SHE SHOW HERSELF AS ANOTHER ROLE AND AS NOT POSSESSED?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Kate wrote: I basically let my pings about you slide until now. But pinged I am. And I've played the entire last two days on an iPad so ifeel your pain but reject your excuse. Sorry I see your baby with a set of twins and a 7 year old. All boys. Fold?
You've "let me slide, until now"? On Day 1? Er, thanks..?

I wasn't bringing up my baby to say "Pity me, I have sooo much work to do" - I was busy taking care of a baby, and I didn't have a hand free. I'm glad you're so hardcore that you wouldn't dream of not replying to such a pointless argument, but (on the weekends at least) I have better things to do some of the time.
Kate wrote: I still say it would have been easy to simply say it won't matter if she doesn't vote me but you didn't even do that. I might might not have believed it but the LACK of saying anything at all has made me much more suspicious of you overall.
Of course it would have been easy to say that, but I don't like to just claim things without a point. I play mafia largely as a logic game, and saying things just to be seen saying them doesn't sit well with me. I don't really mind your being suspicious of me, as long as you get more suspicious of other people when they give you an actual reason to be.

I do generally consider pointing the finger based on exactly no evidence or logic to be an indicator for badness though.

For your future reference: I am not a killer, I am not Bob, and you shouldn't lynch me for not asserting it at every opportunity. If that changes I'll let you know.
Easy. I see what kind of player you are already, one that can't take a joke. :rolleyes:

Ill suspect who I please but thanks for your words of encouragement. Your assertion that you are not a killer after being prodding does nothing for me tbqfh.

Nice no u, as well
I really wish I could multi-quote, because there was alot more above this one, that seemed like 'just trying to start something', but not actually a good case at all. The bold was my favorite example though, by far. Great way to make someone look bad without actually showing any proof, or grounds for suspicion.

These posts were made before any info would have occurred. Still, since the info was wrong, maybe Kate can share it with us.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

INH, CAN I SHARE WHAT MATA IS ASKING ME TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks forthe answer about therecruits kill, INH.

Were there any missing PMs l,ast night?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:Because I'd rather have u not have a vote on You than nevernira. And look who pops up trying to change the plan... :rolleyes:
This is the first post where I noticed Kate casting a bad light on Nevinera, without saying any kind of reason to support it. There are many more coming...............
And how does that make her bad? We all suspect people wrongly all the time.

I was not feeling great about BFs alignment, and you are not making me feel a whole lot better.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

All these recent Mata posts make me feel all the more comfortable about my nomination of her for lynch.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I would vote for her since I didn't actually vote for Snowy, just messing with him, lol.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

S~V~S wrote:
Matahari wrote:
And how does that make her bad? We all suspect people wrongly all the time.

I was not feeling great about BFs alignment, and you are not making me feel a whole lot better.
You should definitely vote me then, because I will continue to point out anything I see that seems uncivvie to me.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow so bob and all his recruits MUST kill if they don't get a vote - we need to tread carefully and not rush to judgement.

Mata - I will read all you posted but tbh I was here for it and gave Kate a chance anyway to prove herself. I just don't know wtf to think. I know I want to take my time this lynch and to hear from everyone.

Snow Dog and llama - I realize one of you may have been recruited yesterday but I am curious of how you you are leaning with your vote this lynch and why.

I would feel better if Mati, Kate and SVS all had a vote on them. What do you all think?

Slow down on voting! We may need to cover some people ffs!!!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate - we have seen SVS defending you a lot. She is certain you are civ. Are you as certain that she is civ?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also does everyone think my new signature by daisy is fucking awesome? Note the sexiness of George *swoons*
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Wow so bob and all his recruits MUST kill if they don't get a vote - we need to tread carefully and not rush to judgement.

Mata - I will read all you posted but tbh I was here for it and gave Kate a chance anyway to prove herself. I just don't know wtf to think. I know I want to take my time this lynch and to hear from everyone.

Snow Dog and llama - I realize one of you may have been recruited yesterday but I am curious of how you you are leaning with your vote this lynch and why.

I would feel better if Mati, Kate and SVS all had a vote on them. What do you all think?

Good post, Roxy. I have stated that I most suspect Mata because of her vote for Nevinera and her aggressive campaigning against Kate now. (I realize I suggested lynching Kate earlier, but the more I think about it and hear from her and other people, the less likely I think it is that she would try to pull off so risky a gambit.)

Still, I would not object to giving her a vote to cover her. I am worried, however, that if we spread out our votes too much we let the baddies control the vote, which is a terrible thing to let happen. If we cover three people, that leaves seven more votes, three baddie and four civ. Plus Ben can help whichever side he is currently on. I think that three covers would be acceptable, but more than that, I think, hands the lynch to the baddies.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh, I wanted to say also that I think SVS is civ, because I don't think she would have cast an early vote for Snow Dog if she were recruited. She would wait and try to use her team to sway the vote total.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But you are wrong, Mata. This is civvie Kate in spades. She sees a sudden thing, and she won't drop it. I would say the same thing if someone suspected you for acting like you (see what I did there?)

Linki@ Roxy~ why me? I will be happy to take one, but I did not know I had suspicion.

Linki again, but I did not actually vote, I wanted to see what Snowy would do.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Linki again, but I did not actually vote, I wanted to see what Snowy would do.
I'm pretty sure you did actually vote, because I checked and marked it on my spreadsheet. The poll was just reset shortly thereafter due to errors by our gracious host.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Umm llama SVS hasn't actually voted yet - still feel the same.
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Wow so bob and all his recruits MUST kill if they don't get a vote - we need to tread carefully and not rush to judgement.

Good post, Roxy. I have stated that I most suspect Mata because of her vote for Nevinera and her aggressive campaigning against Kate now. (I realize I suggested lynching Kate earlier, but the more I think about it and hear from her and other people, the less likely I think it is that she would try to pull off so risky a gambit.)

Still, I would not object to giving her a vote to cover her. I am worried, however, that if we spread out our votes too much we let the baddies control the vote, which is a terrible thing to let happen. If we cover three people, that leaves seven more votes, three baddie and four civ. Plus Ben can help whichever side he is currently on. I think that three covers would be acceptable, but more than that, I think, hands the lynch to the baddies.
Just to be clear, my aggressive campaign is to show that Kate exhibited baddie behavior, no more, no less. She started suspicion on Nev with actual reason, and continued building on that suspicion by rolehinting. I quoted the posts that I thought showed my claims, and thats it-
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

*without actual reason being shown
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Umm llama SVS hasn't actually voted yet - still feel the same.
Yes she did. The poll was reset because SVS and BWT were left off in error and her vote was cleared.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Just to be clear, my aggressive campaign is to show that Kate exhibited baddie behavior, no more, no less. She started suspicion on Nev with actual reason, and continued building on that suspicion by rolehinting. I quoted the posts that I thought showed my claims, and thats it-
But you are ignoring my very striong belief that you are totally wrong. I know her game really well, and she is too afraid of being caught if she is bad, she has to really believe it to go to those lengths.

No matter how you put it, I am of the opinionthat her behavior yesterdday is totally civvie FOR HER.

And ithought I forgot to vote but :shrug2:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:(
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:( what?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turn that :( upside :)

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:Kate - we have seen SVS defending you a lot. She is certain you are civ. Are you as certain that she is civ?
I'm certain she's not bob amd I'm as certain she's civ as she is of me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Squeeeeee she read my posts
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:( b/c no one said nuthin' about my signature :pout:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You know what? I am so happy Mati is playing again <3

I have reread all of yesterday and I still feel the same.
But today is a new day - anyone could have gotten recruited. Now I am not saying it was Kate Idk who it was, but we need to remember Bob now has a second person on his side unless he was allowed to recruit N 0 then he will have 2 extras. I feel it is just him plus one. Every even day he will recruit again so we will have to review each person every other lynch. Its going to be Day 1 lynches every other lynch. Tough game for the civs deffo.

llama - there are 10 of us you propose covering only 3 of us. Wtf? That leaves 5 wide open to be nk'ing. I don't like your odds. I would feel better if we only left 4 open. Feels way better than 7. Run that math but I am sure it is no good. I just do not think I can pick 7 people I would trust off the poll.

I think I would leave:
Me
Snow Dog
SVS
Mati
Llama
Maybe Vomps
Maybe Kate

Thoughts anyone? Who would you think about leaving off the poll?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Disclaimer: there are some on my list I would feel better they have a vote but that list is for discussion purposes to get the best results without lynching a civ.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will take a vote if it makes people feel better. I will vote for Snow Dog as well, if that seems like fairplay to people, or not. I honestly don't recall voting, and the poll ends at the same time, so i think INH edited it, not reset it, but I could be wrong. I am getting old, lol, sometimes I do stuff and forget all about it :(

I trust Kate and BWT, I am totally seeing their standard civ behavior. I also feel good about Roxy and MP. I feel better about Llama than about Snowy, and have no real opinion on Russ or Vomps. I think Mata could be bad becasue, like MP, I thought BF might have been, and becasue she went hard against someone I think is civ, and did not really pay attention to opinions contrary to hers. I know, Kate did this too, but Kate often does this as a civ, Mata does not. But I could be wrong. But someone has to be BOB and someone has to be the recruits. I know it isn't me, I very seriously doubt it is BWT or Kate, or MP or Roxy (although Roxy can fool me pretty well, I have not seen that Roxy here). So IMO, BOB & minions will be found in Snowy, llama, vomps, Mata, Russ. Those are the people I would like to have covered. I know Snowy says they are confirmed, but i did not get that memo.

From now on, Kate, I am gonna be a bit more in your face when I think you are wrong.

And Rox, I could not see it on my phone, all sig bars look like dark squares ;( but now that i can see it it is very lovely, and fitting as well.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:I will take a vote if it makes people feel better. I will vote for Snow Dog as well, if that seems like fairplay to people, or not. I honestly don't recall voting, and the poll ends at the same time, so i think INH edited it, not reset it, but I could be wrong. I am getting old, lol, sometimes I do stuff and forget all about it :(

I trust Kate and BWT, I am totally seeing their standard civ behavior. I also feel good about Roxy and MP. I feel better about Llama than about Snowy, and have no real opinion on Russ or Vomps. I think Mata could be bad becasue, like MP, I thought BF might have been, and becasue she went hard against someone I think is civ, and did not really pay attention to opinions contrary to hers. I know, Kate did this too, but Kate often does this as a civ, Mata does not. But I could be wrong. But someone has to be BOB and someone has to be the recruits. I know it isn't me, I very seriously doubt it is BWT or Kate, or MP or Roxy (although Roxy can fool me pretty well, I have not seen that Roxy here). So IMO, BOB & minions will be found in Snowy, llama, vomps, Mata, Russ. Those are the people I would like to have covered. I know Snowy says they are confirmed, but i did not get that memo.

From now on, Kate, I am gonna be a bit more in your face when I think you are wrong.

And Rox, I could not see it on my phone, all sig bars look like dark squares ;( but now that i can see it it is very lovely, and fitting as well.
For the record I don't think there is anything you could have said yesterday to change my mind as I firmly believed they was no question as 100% probability I was right. I still don't understand how it can be what it apparently is.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: llama - there are 10 of us you propose covering only 3 of us. Wtf? That leaves 5 wide open to be nk'ing. I don't like your odds. I would feel better if we only left 4 open. Feels way better than 7. Run that math but I am sure it is no good. I just do not think I can pick 7 people I would trust off the poll.

I think I would leave:
Me
Snow Dog
SVS
Mati
Llama
Maybe Vomps
Maybe Kate

Thoughts anyone? Who would you think about leaving off the poll?
I think this strategy is suicide. Think about it. There are three baddies and seven civilians. If we cover six people, that leaves only one civvie vote left and three baddie votes lef (the baddies will surely hang back in order to manipulate the results.) That means we are guaranteed to lose at least one civvie, more if we have guessed wrong and they get a night kill or two. That will leave three baddies and no more than six civvies tomorrow and we will be even worse off.

If we instead focus our votes on a person we really think is bad, plus cover two extras to be safe, we still control the vote and hopefully we'll get a baddie, which vastly increases our odds going into the next day.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”