Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Night 8)

Post by Ricochet »

I said I'd let Syn clarify first, but since he didn't, my thoughts on his D8 vote were that he blundered it and voted BWT, but was thinking of Bullzeye, at least judging from his reasoning (dissertation issues, dropping in activity after a good first rounds).
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:I said I'd let Syn clarify first, but since he didn't, my thoughts on his D8 vote were that he blundered it and voted BWT, but was thinking of Bullzeye, at least judging from his reasoning (dissertation issues, dropping in activity after a good first rounds).
Possibly.

Looking back at his posts I didn't see any cases done on Bullz, but I do see him laying into SVS on Day 6. The day after he had position 4. Which checks alignment.

I think it quite possible Syn saw that SVS was recruited (and bad?).
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bullzeye wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Whoa boy. I think I have something on Bugbzargy, but it would be a bit inopportune this phase, considering he has an advantageous day for himself due to position 1.

What say you? Shall we discuss it anyway?
Go for it. We can discuss away and lynch him tomorrow. Now that you've put it out there you kinda have to or he might kill you tonight just to be safe.
Bullzeye wrote:I'm really unsure of who to vote for today. Never got round to doing those reads I wanted to do but I have a bit of time now I suppose. I'm not sure if I think Synonym is bad - leaning towards no. I also think that the case on BWT is decent but it hinges around him being a baddie we can't lynch today anyway, so I'd rather try it tomorrow when he's actually vulnerable. Other than that... Not got much to say!
Bullzeye wrote:On reflection I am going to *vote for BWT today*. If he is Ubz and the lynch fails, at least we'll have more evidence on the case against him. Plus I'd rather see that than lynch someone who is probably still neutral.
What a rollercoaster! :eye:

Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Tranq »

Scotty wrote:Voted Pos. 4.

If we're going to focus on Ubz tomorrow (which I think we should) we don't want a lynch switch or a protect from him (plus mild consequences, whatever that entails). I think poison is, while not ideal, manageable.
Position 2 has Ubzulu's lynch switch. Last time Position 5 got picked, the Druidic Elder switched the lynch to DharmaHelper. Are you assuming Druidic Elder is on team Ubzulu?

Voting Position 4.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I said I'd let Syn clarify first, but since he didn't, my thoughts on his D8 vote were that he blundered it and voted BWT, but was thinking of Bullzeye, at least judging from his reasoning (dissertation issues, dropping in activity after a good first rounds).
Possibly.

Looking back at his posts I didn't see any cases done on Bullz, but I do see him laying into SVS on Day 6. The day after he had position 4. Which checks alignment.

Could be. Perhaps just like Wilgy may have alichecked SVS after D4. In your opinion, do you think Wilgy's D5 looks like a plant on SVS, a plant on timmer or neither?

Problem is, if someone who said Ubteam is at 3 and Azteam is at 4 wob the contest, it means no baddies have been nightkilled, I think. So it wouldn't sound like SVS was a baddie hit.

What happened with the Judge toDay? It appears he stayed away from the vote progress completely.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by timmer »

Ricochet wrote:
timmer wrote:Voted #2.
Why?
I like my position 2 power! I wouldn't mind 5, as well.
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Tranq wrote:

If we're going to focus on Ubz tomorrow (which I think we should) we don't want a lynch switch or a protect from him (plus mild consequences, whatever that entails). I think poison is, while not ideal, manageable.
Position 2 has Ubzulu's lynch switch. Last time Position 5 got picked, the Druidic Elder switched the lynch to DharmaHelper. Are you assuming Druidic Elder is on team Ubzulu?

Voting Position 4.
I'm not sure I understand what logic made you assume I think Elder is bad.

No, I've already said it appeared that Druidic Elder is good, seeing as he switched the lynch of Wilgy, a Caelia recruit.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Scotty wrote:
Tranq wrote:

Voting Position 4.

No, I've already said it appeared that Druidic Elder is good, seeing as he switched the lynch of Wilgy, a Caelia recruit.
But he switched it to DH, who based on game events seems pretty civvie too. Why assume Elder was saving one civ and not trying to kill the other? I'd frankly rather not hand that role that power again.
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Possibly.

Could be. Perhaps just like Wilgy may have alichecked SVS after D4. In your opinion, do you think Wilgy's D5 looks like a plant on SVS, a plant on timmer or neither?

Problem is, if someone who said Ubteam is at 3 and Azteam is at 4 wob the contest, it means no baddies have been nightkilled, I think. So it wouldn't sound like SVS was a baddie hit.

What happened with the Judge toDay? It appears he stayed away from the vote progress completely.
Keep in mind we're assuming MM isn't lying about winning that contest. After all, he did say he received a secret message on Day 1 of Watchmen just for shits. :shrug2:

linki @ timmer: but was DH a pretty civvie person at that point? I'm not so sure. What cemented it for me was the attempted failed NK that night.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Why?
Is it a pretty position 2? :blush: Or a venomous one? :evileye:

Do you care how the positions look for the game, or the civ game, at all, in choosing them?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Possibly.

Keep in mind we're assuming MM isn't lying about winning that contest. After all, he did say he received a secret message on Day 1 of Watchmen just for shits. :shrug2:

linki @ timmer: but was DH a pretty civvie person at that point? I'm not so sure. What cemented it for me was the attempted failed NK that night.
Everyone except me said Ubteam 3 - Azteam 4 out in the open, that's what I meant. If a private PM won, it's a different matter.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Possibly.

Everyone except me said Ubteam 3 - Azteam 4 out in the open, that's what I meant. If a private PM won, it's a different matter.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Ricochet wrote:
timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Why?

Do you care how the positions look for the game, or the civ game, at all, in choosing them?
Very much so!
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Everyone except me said Ubteam 3 - Azteam 4 out in the open, that's what I meant. If a private PM won, it's a different matter.
It wasn't a private PM that won it though, it was my first guess.

And no Scotty, I'd prefer to keep my prize a mystery. Sorry.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Tranq wrote:

Voting Position 4.

But he switched it to DH, who based on game events seems pretty civvie too. Why assume Elder was saving one civ and not trying to kill the other? I'd frankly rather not hand that role that power again.
But you'd rather hand a bad leader a way out of getting lynched by voting position 2?
timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Why?

Very much so!
How so?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Keep in mind we're assuming MM isn't lying about winning that contest. After all, he did say he received a secret message on Day 1 of Watchmen just for shits. :shrug2:
That's a good point. I can't argue with that one. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Everyone except me said Ubteam 3 - Azteam 4 out in the open, that's what I meant. If a private PM won, it's a different matter.
It wasn't a private PM that won it though, it was my first guess.

And no Scotty, I'd prefer to keep my prize a mystery. Sorry.
Ahriman at 3! :eek:

Shit, if Syn checked on SVS and got a read on her as recruited, it could mean SVS was on team Ahriman. :(
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Ricochet wrote: But you'd rather hand a bad leader a way out of getting lynched by voting position 2?

How so?
I can't properly answer either of these questions without revealing my role, etc. so suffice to say that I'm comfortable voting for Position 2.
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

While it's possible that SVS is unrecruited, I'd be flabbergasted if she were civ. I thought it likely she was bad, and didn't fault Caelia for making that shot.

But if MM is telling the truth, that puts cases on SVS from Wilgy and Syn out the window, as well as a bunch of others that had voiced concern with her off and on throughout the game.

I just don't know if I can trust MM at this point to base that huge change of thinking off of.

We might as well just lynch him tomorrow :grin:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:While it's possible that SVS is unrecruited, I'd be flabbergasted if she were civ. I thought it likely she was bad, and didn't fault Caelia for making that shot.

But if MM is telling the truth, that puts cases on SVS from Wilgy and Syn out the window, as well as a bunch of others that had voiced concern with her off and on throughout the game.

I just don't know if I can trust MM at this point to base that huge change of thinking off of.

We might as well just lynch him tomorrow :grin:
I did not believe the information
Just had to trust imagination

Don't lynch me tomorrow though. I've finally made myself useful. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote: But you'd rather hand a bad leader a way out of getting lynched by voting position 2?

How so?
I can't properly answer either of these questions without revealing my role, etc. so suffice to say that I'm comfortable voting for Position 2.
I don't see what answering those questions has to do with role revealing, I didn't ask anything that specific in nature. First question was more like testing whether you're really ok with a bad leader, namely Uzbekistan, receiving a position that allows him to possibly evade a lynch (for a second Day in a row, in fact). Second question was asked because your option strikes me as totally self-centered, according to your game credo, so I don't see how you can claim to have the other players' (let alone the civs) interest in your position choosing strategy.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

timmer wrote:

How so?
I found timmer's role guys:

Ubzargan Unnihilator - Enemy of Uzbekistan

Position 1- Give Ubzargan an anal prolapse that makes him super embarrassed
Position 2- Give Ubzargan a 'Goochi-Goochi-Goo" which makes him laugh uncontrollably in thread
Position 3- Give Ubzargan an horrific STD based strictly on the plot of 'It Follows'
Position 4- Give Ubzargan a dank hipster alarm clock but remotely turn off his alarms at night so he misses an important meeting
Position 5- Give Ubzargan a bath. He hates baths!

Weird that you like position 2 out of those...I just wanna know what his Epic Challenge is.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
timmer wrote:

How so?

Position 2- Give Ubzargan a 'Goochi-Goochi-Goo" which makes him laugh uncontrollably in thread
Position 3- Give Ubzargan an horrific STD based strictly on the plot of 'It Follows'
Position 4- Give Ubzargan a dank hipster alarm clock but remotely turn off his alarms at night so he misses an important meeting

Weird that you like position 2 out of those...I just wanna know what his Epic Challenge is.
Epic Win Condition: Choose your favorite position and engage Ubzargan in that position. :smile:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Ricochet wrote:
I don't see what answering those questions has to do with role revealing, I didn't ask anything that specific in nature. First question was more like testing whether you're really ok with a bad leader, namely Uzbekistan, receiving a position that allows him to possibly evade a lynch (for a second Day in a row, in fact). Second question was asked because your option strikes me as totally self-centered, according to your game credo, so I don't see how you can claim to have the other players' (let alone the civs) interest in your position choosing strategy.
I really don't think I can expound too much on this, but my credo was to be neutral while neutral, and then to move along into eventually being on a team. Just as I said in the beginning that this was a sort of LMS game that would morph into a traditional mafia game, so too is my gameplay evolving with it. If others are reluctant to go with Position 2, that's cool with me, I'm just stating that based on a lot of things, I'm happy to go with Position 2.

Which position would you prefer? And why?

ETA:

My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:I really don't think I can expound too much on this, but my credo was to be neutral while neutral, and then to move along into eventually being on a team. Just as I said in the beginning that this was a sort of LMS game that would morph into a traditional mafia game, so too is my gameplay evolving with it. If others are reluctant to go with Position 2, that's cool with me, I'm just stating that based on a lot of things, I'm happy to go with Position 2.
Will you start playing like a civilian if you are recruited by civilian?

Will you start playing like a mafia if you are recruited by mafia?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
I really don't think I can expound too much on this, but my credo was to be neutral while neutral, and then to move along into eventually being on a team. Just as I said in the beginning that this was a sort of LMS game that would morph into a traditional mafia game, so too is my gameplay evolving with it. If others are reluctant to go with Position 2, that's cool with me, I'm just stating that based on a lot of things, I'm happy to go with Position 2.

Which position would you prefer? And why?
Correct. But I still don't see how your personal content for position 2 contents into it looking good for the overall play and for the civs' cause in particular, since you claimed to care.

I have already made an aim at Uzbarackistan toDay, so I don't endorse positions 2 and 5 for tomorrow, given that they could help him. I realize it has poison, curse and seemer, but position 4 is probably the best we can go with, in my opinion.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Correct, you don't see how. And I can't help you see without breaking rules. I'm not trying to convince people to vote for 2, you asked me why I picked it and I've been giving you the best answer I can. We can move on any time you're ready.
My siggie.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I agree with this. Voting 4
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@MM, this is still mafia. Either I am civ and am acting accordingly as best I can, or I'm bad and faking it as best I can or I'm still unrecruited and complicating my gameplay for some reason. I stated long ago Ive been trying to get recruited, that my game is morphing shouldn't be to crazy a concept?
My siggie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:Correct, you don't see how. And I can't help you see without breaking rules. I'm not trying to convince people to vote for 2, you asked me why I picked it and I've been giving you the best answer I can. We can move on any time you're ready.
I never implied you are trying to convince anyone to vote position 2. However, a position choice is still up for scrunity (even though, so far in this game, we haven't really made much of a hunt out of this); it can be civ-centered, it can be game-centered, it can be self-centered, it can have nefarious hidden intents etc.; acknowledging both that "my choice is in my best own interest" and that "my choice can help the game (or the civs) - and I know so" just didn't add up too well, in my view.

To make myself clear, since I personally don't have the interest for positions that can help a baddie leader to be chosen toNight, I'm going to be wary, at least, of players who gloss over this issue, in choosing those positions. I think you sort of did that, by saying you chose position 2 simply because it's of your liking. Of course, it can be a claim that your position can perhaps counter the downsides of that position. Such a claim, however, is of course up for scrutiny.

But I'm ok with leaving it at that.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Sorsha »

RIP syn

Voting 4
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Voting Fore four.

Let's get that Uzbaddie!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Bullzeye »

Scotty wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Whoa boy. I think I have something on Bugbzargy, but it would be a bit inopportune this phase, considering he has an advantageous day for himself due to position 1.

What say you? Shall we discuss it anyway?
Go for it. We can discuss away and lynch him tomorrow. Now that you've put it out there you kinda have to or he might kill you tonight just to be safe.
Bullzeye wrote:I'm really unsure of who to vote for today. Never got round to doing those reads I wanted to do but I have a bit of time now I suppose. I'm not sure if I think Synonym is bad - leaning towards no. I also think that the case on BWT is decent but it hinges around him being a baddie we can't lynch today anyway, so I'd rather try it tomorrow when he's actually vulnerable. Other than that... Not got much to say!
Bullzeye wrote:On reflection I am going to *vote for BWT today*. If he is Ubz and the lynch fails, at least we'll have more evidence on the case against him. Plus I'd rather see that than lynch someone who is probably still neutral.
What a rollercoaster! :eye:
Is it really such a stretch? I didn't want to vote Synonym because I didn't think he was bad (and I wasn't wrong) and I was too tired to go back through to find another suspect so I went with BWT. He was also the only other person at the time likely to be lynched.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

@Roxy, one thing I've learned from our recent history is not rush to judgment, so I'm not even technically eyeing you yet, I'm just... intrigued. And I said you were wrong in my post, so I did essentially say I'm not bad, contrary to what you last said.
How am I "rushing to judgement" on Day 8? Its not like its Day 1. The first time I thought you were bad I posted and watched until the last lynch and now I am sure about my gut on you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Also earlier I voted 4
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

I'll vote position 4 as well.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote::disappoint:
So that really sucks.
I feel responsible in a way. I was first to vote him today. I think I've been at least mostly responsible for 2 straight mislynches. That looks very bad and I feel like a terrible player. RIP Syn. I'm sure he took hooourrrrs catching up this long game and he lasted shorter than me in my first sexual encounter. :(

There was definite cause for concern on his lynch. Reading back on some comments, there was such a drop off midday. That's either a good sign or a bad sign that something is up. Plus, the bandwagon yesterday comprised of Keeper of Ravens, SVS, Devin and DH.

I'm not leading any charges tomorrow (should I still be alive). I've obviously had a bad record this game. I'm gonna be a follower for at least tomorrow, which is strangely unlike me. But we can't afford to be wrong again.

That being said, I don't see a better lynch candidate than BWT, should we be able to. But am entertaining any and all options at this point.
Are you bad Scotty? As you admit, this is the second JTM player you've had a hand in lynching. You also play on JTM. :ponder:

I see you tryin' to weed out the players who know you. :suspish:
No. But now that you've pointed it out, that's suspiciously coincidental for sure.
Didn't you recently launch a case against TH for agreeing that his own actions were suspicious when called on them? Isn't that by your own metric something that baddies do?? :suspish:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

I have to review the case on BWT. I wasn't really around for it yesterday.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

No no Roxy, I'm not rushing to judge YOU, I wasn't saying you shouldn't rush to judge ME. And I can only suggest that you reconsider, because this is the second game in a row where you are wrong about me.
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm not ruling out that there was seemer action in the last lynch.

Voting 4.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 357
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
timmer wrote:

How so?

:haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
timmer wrote:

How so?

:haha:
A wild Ublaragon has appeared. Laughing maniacally.

I think I will flee.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Canucklehead wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote::disappoint:
So that really sucks.
I feel responsible in a way. I was first to vote him today. I think I've been at least mostly responsible for 2 straight mislynches. That looks very bad and I feel like a terrible player. RIP Syn. I'm sure he took hooourrrrs catching up this long game and he lasted shorter than me in my first sexual encounter. :(

There was definite cause for concern on his lynch. Reading back on some comments, there was such a drop off midday. That's either a good sign or a bad sign that something is up. Plus, the bandwagon yesterday comprised of Keeper of Ravens, SVS, Devin and DH.

I'm not leading any charges tomorrow (should I still be alive). I've obviously had a bad record this game. I'm gonna be a follower for at least tomorrow, which is strangely unlike me. But we can't afford to be wrong again.

That being said, I don't see a better lynch candidate than BWT, should we be able to. But am entertaining any and all options at this point.
Are you bad Scotty? As you admit, this is the second JTM player you've had a hand in lynching. You also play on JTM. :ponder:

I see you tryin' to weed out the players who know you. :suspish:
No. But now that you've pointed it out, that's suspiciously coincidental for sure.
Didn't you recently launch a case against TH for agreeing that his own actions were suspicious when called on them? Isn't that by your own metric something that baddies do?? :suspish:
I didn't launch a case because he was basically laying down in the street. He just happened to do so in response to my long-ish case. There's a difference there.
Agreeing with suspicious actions does not a baddie player make. I never said that.

Now come after me with a case and let's dance. I've been recently taking swing lessons.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

LoRab wrote:I'm not ruling out that there was seemer action in the last lynch.

Voting 4.
Judging by the results of the team-numbers contest combined with calculations provided by Rico earlier, the result was legit.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

4 seems to be the one with the least amount of uzbaprotection so I will go with it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'm not ruling out that there was seemer action in the last lynch.

Voting 4.
Judging by the results of the team-numbers contest combined with calculations provided by Rico earlier, the result was legit.
not necessarily. also, that's assuming mm is telling the truth about winning and that the numbers mm posted were the answer submitted (as opposed to sending a pm with different numbers).

Also, we don't know that a civie wasn't nk-ed at some point, which would equal the same numbers.

I'm just saying, I think it's dangerous to assume.

And his posts don't make sense to me in the context of having been recruited to the civie team.

For that matter, we I can't remember which lynches happened in a position with a seemer, but we don't actually know that a seemer role wasn't used to make someone appear neutral. :shrug2:
Ricochet

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 8)

Post by Ricochet »

I'm ok with keeping in mind the seemer option, but at lower odds than a genuine result. The team count contest results have to do with this, but they're not 100% solid. Then again, why would the Host launch such a contest right away, that could ideally point out the real situation, if at the same time the last lynch perception would be screwed by a seemer's ability?

Also, there's this reaction by BWT prior to Syn's lynch that I now have in mind:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Does anyone else think the chances of Synonym appearing as a Seemer are realistic at all?
the hell. What inspired him to bring this up half an hour before EoD?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 8)

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:Also, there's this reaction by BWT prior to Syn's lynch that I now have in mind:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Does anyone else think the chances of Synonym appearing as a Seemer are realistic at all?
the hell. What inspired him to bring this up half an hour before EoD?
Yeah, and then right after that BWT said he tried to vote for himself. To uh, make things clearer for the rest of us. :suspish:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

Voted 4.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

Well that's a shit result :suspish:

Voting for 4.

Return to “Previous Jobs”