Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Re: Night 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

Awesome shout out to American Gods hostesses :D I spent a long time looking for just the right vids/pictures, it's nice to see that one again~!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Nobody lynched me?

And Scum Con survived again?

Gonna be Day 1 again on Day 3 if no kill happens?

Lol k.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

Synonym 2 wrote:Nobody lynched me?

Lol k.
I would struggle to call the day after somebody dodges a lynch and the medic dies in their place, day 1. It is anything other than that.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Sorry for missing the vote everyone, I've got one of the worst flus I've ever had and I'm barely functioning right now. I'll try to right the ship once I'm well enough. :(

And Long Con survived again?
Reporting
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

What do you mean, "survived again"? Synonym said he lynch pardoned himself, not Long Con, on Day One. Unless you are saying you don't believe him?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Young Lady »

This is a very frustrating start to the game. I don't know how we're supposed to do anything if we can't lynch people. I really hope we're done with shenanigans, but the game is young. :disappoint:
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

Will be completely active the twenty second, just checking in, alot of nothing has happened so far, except for Gamer Guy 2 death. I want go for a Long Con or Sig lynch that is all. :srsnod:

I'm watching synonym atm :eye:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Young Lady »

Long Con 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:I'm pressed for time again. Register a vote for Long Con.
SVS must think I am the only one playing this game with her. Tunneling much?
I'm ready to vote for you again. :suspish:
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Voting for Zelda. I had maybe my favorite role in that game. :D
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Lol k.
I thought you said it was YOU who survived on day one.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ricochet 2 wrote:

Lol k.
I thought you said it was YOU who survived on day one.
Long Con survived a lynch last game I played. Is what I was referencing.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Y'all are so quick to dog pile on potential discrepancies it's disgusting. :haha:
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Do you think that is what Sig was also referencing when he said LC survived "again" as well?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Also that was *Actual Real* Long Con that survived in that other game, right? Not this sock Long Con? So not even really the same person?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Synonym 2 wrote:Y'all are so quick to dog pile on potential discrepancies it's disgusting. :haha:
It's not dog piling. I'm one of exactly two people who voted for you. If you say things that don't add up, I SHOULD be questioning you about it. Why are you getting pissed off at ME when it is YOU who said something that didn't add up... look at your clarification, how was I supposed to know that? Especially when Long Con who didn't die in another game isn't likely to be Long Con 2. I wish you would lose the attitude, if you are really civilian. But I don't think you are.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I voted biblical because I want to see roxy write her next post as a biblical epic.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

X Men, I hear tell it was a sock game too.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Larry David »

I haven't finished catching up but I will go ahead and vote for biblical since Epignosis ran it and he runs so many games I think the statement could be about him.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Cookie 2 wrote:Just an fyi, my Uncle just got a very bad diagnosis and is going into hospice this week. Until the hospice placement is set, my family will be tag teaming the hospital to sit with him as musch as possible since the hospital upsets him. So I will be kinda scarce. i will be around, but some of the time I would have spent here will instead be spent with my Uncle. Like today was, for instance. Thanks for understanding.

And is Metalmarsh actially cursed? I thought he was chanelling a curse he had in a different game, the Timmer curse.
yes
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rachel Green »

Will you catch up tonight and in the morning.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Crappy result. Looks like this Long Con takes after his namesake. Did you switch the lynch to GamerGuy LC?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Cookie 2 wrote:Do you think that is what Sig was also referencing when he said LC survived "again" as well?
Probably. Either that or the fact that the lynch was supposed to be random D1 so LC "survived" by the votes being manipulated in my favor.
Cookie 2 wrote:Also that was *Actual Real* Long Con that survived in that other game, right? Not this sock Long Con? So not even really the same person?
No, it's not the same person. That's not the point.
Ricochet 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:Y'all are so quick to dog pile on potential discrepancies it's disgusting. :haha:
It's not dog piling. I'm one of exactly two people who voted for you. If you say things that don't add up, I SHOULD be questioning you about it. Why are you getting pissed off at ME when it is YOU who said something that didn't add up... look at your clarification, how was I supposed to know that? Especially when Long Con who didn't die in another game isn't likely to be Long Con 2. I wish you would lose the attitude, if you are really civilian. But I don't think you are.
The dog pile I was speaking of was not my vote. In fact, I pushed for my own lynch and nobody else voted. I never said you were supposed to know that, I just called it a dog pile because it seemed like 3 different people jumped on that one thing I said within minutes of me posting it. I spoke with an amused tone, not a disdained tone.

And when people tell me I'm having an attitude when I'm not having attitude, that is when I start to get a fucking attitude.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Synonym 2 wrote:
And when people tell me I'm having an attitude when I'm not having attitude, that is when I start to get a fucking attitude.
Problem with this statement is that you actually do have an attitude. If you dont think you do, then perhaps you should check your tone, and maybe read what you write before you commit to posting it. Because it sure as fuck comes across like you do.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I know I have been flogging the "civ/civ" horse pretty hard, but even i am having a hard time thinking either of you are civ at this point, LC & Syn. Especially you, Syn, since you & Sig both seem to know something about the Day One lynch that the rest of us don't.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Blooper 2 wrote:Will you catch up tonight and in the morning.
I feel comfortable that I will catch up today.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Golf »

SVS 2 wrote:This is a very frustrating start to the game. I don't know how we're supposed to do anything if we can't lynch people. I really hope we're done with shenanigans, but the game is young. :disappoint:
I agree with this. Without a lynch, we have no clues. It might as well still be Day 0.
Fractal
sprityo
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Sorry for going missing over the weekend, I'm all caught up now and will be able to dedicate more time to this game. I find the night poll intriguing.
Lunalee
nutella
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

Long Con 2 wrote:By the way friends. I suggest we move on. I will be using this starry night to look into other suspicions and will bring them up with the sun. I am done playing defense.
You're bad, and you should feel bad.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Voted X-Men. My muse won that game without knowing what the hell was happening :D
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hey everyone. :keys: Don't forget to send in your sock guesses if you haven't already by the end of the night period for a chance at an amazing prize.
Gro-oo-ovy
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Voted Roger Rabbit. Even though I didn't win, that game was a blast. Also really enjoyed my character's role.

Also RIP Gamer Guy. It isn't far fetched that he could have been bad though. I expect seemers to be a thing in this game.

If Synonym is the lynch switcher and chose to switch it to Gamer Guy, that's an odd choice considering I was the only one voting him. If Gamer Guy was in fact bad, this doesn't look good for either me or the lynch switcher. :shrug:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Llama 2 wrote:Voted Roger Rabbit. Even though I didn't win, that game was a blast. Also really enjoyed my character's role.

Also RIP Gamer Guy. It isn't far fetched that he could have been bad though. I expect seemers to be a thing in this game.

If Synonym is the lynch switcher and chose to switch it to Gamer Guy, that's an odd choice considering I was the only one voting him. If Gamer Guy was in fact bad, this doesn't look good for either me or the lynch switcher. :shrug:
These are strange things to ponder when it's LC who survived the lynch :ponder:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

RNG. Got Masters.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I was pretty stellar in Shawshank Redemption.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:Voted Roger Rabbit. Even though I didn't win, that game was a blast. Also really enjoyed my character's role.

These are strange things to ponder when it's LC who survived the lynch :ponder:
How many lynch switchers do you think there are?
Do you think Synonym is even a lynch switcher as he claims?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Omg, I'm not a lynch switcher. I PARDONED one lynch.

Can you people read pls?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Cookie 2 wrote:I know I have been flogging the "civ/civ" horse pretty hard, but even i am having a hard time thinking either of you are civ at this point, LC & Syn. Especially you, Syn, since you & Sig both seem to know something about the Day One lynch that the rest of us don't.
OMG???? YOU MEAN I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE DAY ONE LYNCH????????? LIKE SOMETHING THAT I DID TO IT??????? LIKE USING MY ABILITY TO PARDON MYSELF IN CASE I GOT LYNCHED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

UR RIGHT THE REST OF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I TOTALLY DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ALREADY

Holy fucking shit, just lynch me already. I cannot bear this stupidity. Get me out of this game.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

boo 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Problem with this statement is that you actually do have an attitude. If you dont think you do, then perhaps you should check your tone, and maybe read what you write before you commit to posting it. Because it sure as fuck comes across like you do.
Ok boo boo, don't really care anymore.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Synonym 2 wrote:Omg, I'm not a lynch switcher. I PARDONED one lynch.

Can you people read pls?
Synonym 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:I know I have been flogging the "civ/civ" horse pretty hard, but even i am having a hard time thinking either of you are civ at this point, LC & Syn. Especially you, Syn, since you & Sig both seem to know something about the Day One lynch that the rest of us don't.
OMG???? YOU MEAN I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE DAY ONE LYNCH????????? LIKE SOMETHING THAT I DID TO IT??????? LIKE USING MY ABILITY TO PARDON MYSELF IN CASE I GOT LYNCHED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

UR RIGHT THE REST OF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I TOTALLY DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ALREADY

Holy fucking shit, just lynch me already. I cannot bear this stupidity. Get me out of this game.
#triggered
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Like literally this is fucking unbelievable.

CLEARLY this shit is going to follow me for the rest of the game, so GET IT OUT OF THE WAY.

Lynch me and watch me flip civilian and you have a HUGE springboard to start putting shit together as to who was influencing what.

But I need to flip first. Lynch me.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I think you should take a step back and gain some perspective. And maybe take up yoga or something
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Black Rock 2 wrote:I haven't finished catching up but I will go ahead and vote for biblical since Epignosis ran it and he runs so many games I think the statement could be about him.
:confused2:

You're aware that Epignosis ran all of the games on this poll, right? And MovingPictures07 hosted all of the games on the poll before that, and Roxy before that.

Assuming there are enough people who have hosted multiple games to use, I think it's a safe bet every night poll is going to be the same sort of thing.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Dom 2 wrote:I was pretty stellar in Shawshank Redemption.
I think that was less Dom being stellar, and more S~V~S being insane (Dom was the SK in that game, got killed, and then she resurrected him quite late into the game, for anyone not in the know).
dunya
Turnip Head
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:I haven't finished catching up but I will go ahead and vote for biblical since Epignosis ran it and he runs so many games I think the statement could be about him.
:confused2:

You're aware that Epignosis ran all of the games on this poll, right? And MovingPictures07 hosted all of the games on the poll before that, and Roxy before that.

Assuming there are enough people who have hosted multiple games to use, I think it's a safe bet every night poll is going to be the same sort of thing.
I didn't realize it before i voted because I didn't see those other polls and Biblical is the only one I played (that I remembered) out of this group. But after I voted I realized I had played another of the games and it too was an Epi game, so I assumed the rest were his too. I don't see any reason to change my vote though, unless there is something I'm missing.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

You couldn't change your vote anyways, I just thought it was a silly explanation for your vote since the statement was true about all the games because they are all his. :D
dunya
Turnip Head
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:You couldn't change your vote anyways, I just thought it was a silly explanation for your vote since the statement was true about all the games because they are all his. :D
Well yes, as it turns out it was a silly explanation! :nicenod:
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Synonym 2 I would strongly advise that you quit acting like a child.

Actually there are some kids that play mafia on this site. And they have more composure than you.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:I was pretty stellar in Shawshank Redemption.
I think that was less Dom being stellar, and more S~V~S being insane (Dom was the SK in that game, got killed, and then she resurrected him quite late into the game, for anyone not in the know).
We don't have to talk too much about the details.

Tell me, who are you looking at voting tomorrow?

Linki: Dang boo, you're being harsh too.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

"Syn", unless your research into the real Syn came back that he flips the fuck out even over burning toast at breakfast in the morning, I'd recommend to try to chill out more. I get it that it can be frustrating when others are missing out or misinterpreting events that should be at least clear, but this is starting to look like something that can't be undone with turtles.

That being said, it looks like the right spot for a rewind in order to try to catch up.

Return to “Previous Jobs”