Host/Dead/Non
43%

Total votes: 7
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Day 2

Post by Elohcin »

I think Mafia game digenesis Bean so mumps fun rusticate far. scocub We peerage Silver Golem to catch ingrafted baddie though.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 88

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:I think Mafia game digenesis Bean so mumps fun rusticate far. scocub We peerage Silver Golem to catch ingrafted baddie though.
That is a really funny insanifier.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think I would like to see a different lynch for once. Feels like anymore we lynch the same handful of people in the first two to three days. Boring.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Karma Chameleon capote not usually lynched within the first few days.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:I think I would like to see a different lynch for once. Feels like anymore we lynch the same handful of people in the first two to three days. Boring.
Roxy is very rarely lynched early.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I think I would like to see a different lynch for once. Feels like anymore we lynch the same handful of people in the first two to three days. Boring.
Roxy is very rarely lynched early.
Hey, that's what I said.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Sorsha »

I could go for and Elo lynch today- I feel like giving her the botd the other day was probably wrong.

Or greybonez for the day one vote. I'm not sure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:I could go for and Elo lynch today- I feel like giving her the botd the other day was probably wrong.

compressibility fellows reinstatement heliogram piguid mumps necessitous case is harrowing assemblyman?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I could go for and Elo lynch today- I feel like giving her the botd the other day was probably wrong.

compressibility fellows reinstatement heliogram piguid mumps necessitous case is harrowing assemblyman?
Ok. I'll take this into consideration. :p
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

New job started today and I've got a lot of music to look over. This game is going to be only minimally on my radar from here on out. I will do my best to participate when I can. If it starts to really get bad, I will ask for a replacement.

Also I voted llama today because llama is bein shifty, and has dropped his suspicion of me.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

That awestricken votograph merogenesis Sorsha, scum locating is that a piano? archtraitor I am LaezyDaezy there assistance been moresque talk goodie team. conceivable of White Queen bawcock am decompound Hive Queen failed Fried_Frogurt has not imprecation any details on why merogenesis gabel suspicious firstclass me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:New job started today and I've got a lot of music to look over. This game is going to be only minimally on my radar from here on out. I will do my best to participate when I can. If it starts to really get bad, I will ask for a replacement.

Also I voted llama today because llama is bein shifty, and has dropped his suspicion of me.
Not dropped, it's in my back pocket. I said that.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Dom »

I'm not sure I understand the llama/scotty dynamic and am curious as to how it will develop.

Also-- what does everyone think of the Rox/Eloh split? I'm leaning on the side of Rox right now after reading yesterday again. TBH, if Elo wasn't insane it'd be better. :/ I'm not sure I'm comfortable weighing in when she's not able to speak. Given that the insanifier is civ, I'm not thinking being insanified is a point against Eloh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:I'm not sure I understand the llama/scotty dynamic and am curious as to how it will develop.

Also-- what does everyone think of the Rox/Eloh split? I'm leaning on the side of Rox right now after reading yesterday again. TBH, if Elo wasn't insane it'd be better. :/ I'm not sure I'm comfortable weighing in when she's not able to speak. Given that the insanifier is civ, I'm not thinking being insanified is a point against Eloh.
Roxy reads sincere to me, but so does Eloh, and the fact that she's insane makes me less likely to think she's bad.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golden »

Who, specifically, would you consider to be a boring vote?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:I'm not sure I understand the llama/scotty dynamic and am curious as to how it will develop.

Roxy reads sincere to me, but so does Eloh, and the fact that she's insane makes me less likely to think she's bad.
why
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

why
That's why.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So is anyone else planning to vote tonight or what? I'd hate to die with less than half the players actually casting ballots.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do plan to vote and I do not plan to vote for you, llama.

I suspect Eloh, but find it a bit rough to lynch her while insanified. Especially when, as Dom said, it can't be a baddie tactic that she is insanified.

I am currently considering a vote for daisy, because:

1) When I was on her baddie team in guess who, she was similarly very quiet in the thread; and
2) I'd rather lynch people who I think are bad, rather than lynch people because it's 'less boring', and I'm not sure what motivated her to say that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote: 2) I'd rather lynch people who I think are bad, rather than lynch people because it's 'less boring', and I'm not sure what motivated her to say that.
Presumably boredom.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

why
That's why.
how clear and concise.
Greybonez
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Greybonez »

Lacey, same as last time, plus don't have a read on who's a baddie
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Greybonez wrote:Lacey, same as last time, plus don't have a read on who's a baddie
I don't trust you.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
Greybonez wrote:Lacey, same as last time, plus don't have a read on who's a baddie
I don't trust you.
You should have voted him.

Also if I could place another vote it would have been for MM.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I don't trust you.
You should have voted him.

Also if I could place another vote it would have been for MM.
You and me both, brother.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Another driveby for greybonez. That does it. I'll give Daisy a chance to respond, I'm voting greybonez.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:Another driveby for greybonez. That does it. I'll give Daisy a chance to respond, I'm voting greybonez.
Unfortunately, that doesn't help me.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:
Golden wrote:Another driveby for greybonez. That does it. I'll give Daisy a chance to respond, I'm voting greybonez.
It may. Sorsha was willing to vote that way. Daisy couldn't call it boring...

(If Grey is bad, I think you could be his teammate anyway, so saving you was not my first priority).
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It may. Sorsha was willing to vote that way. Daisy couldn't call it boring...

(If Grey is bad, I think you could be his teammate anyway, so saving you was not my first priority).
Kinda seems unlikely in the next 2 minutes.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I Link McCloud llama is good, but night actions reprint to vote nincompoop rutilant save myself, I think. ANd i know I am Titan so I have to go with that.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well I made it and voted for bonez but doesn't look like it matters... Elo voted for llama :eek:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:Well I made it and voted for bonez but doesn't look like it matters... Elo voted for llama :eek:
Nice playing with y'all! Thanks for the game, DFaraday.

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Day 3 - Stay This Madness!

"Kill him!"

"Lynch him!"

"Disinherit him!"

The crowd began to close in around Llama, torches and pitchforks in hand. They were in the parlour, so the torches were a particularly bad idea.

"As moderator of this mob, I must say, this course of action is the only sensible approach to finding the killer," observed the inspector from the sidelines.

"Rubbish!" interjected Asquith D'Ysquith, Sr. "We are meeting violence with more violence? I daresay we've fallen right in to the killer's trap! Let us think this through logically and determine the culprit based on rational deduction!"

The crowd agreed, and were brought to their senses for almost 24 hours. Llama ran to the liquor cabinet and took it to his room to recuperate from his near-death experience.

Nobody has been lynched. It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to send in any night actions.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Before anyone asks, every failed lynch will be written as Asquith stopping it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Night competition! Send me an original song about Victorian England. The one I like best will get a neat prize.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Night 3

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

W00t no death for now! Haven't had a chance to read anything since this morning. Sorry I forgot to vote, but work got in the way. Probably would have gone for Eloh before I left.

Will catch up and post thoughts in the AM.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:suspish:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

(I forgot days are 24 hours long)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I had never been insanified before. I thought it would be fun at first, but the insanifier I got was crazy.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That was a great insanifier, Eloh. We all enjoyed it.

Oh look, I'm still alive. Let's not lynch me again, k?

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I think I can safely say you're firmly on my radar.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:That was a great insanifier, Eloh. We all enjoyed it.

Sounds good!

I still don't think you're bad anyway.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry I have been quite absent. I will try to be less quite absent.

Way to keep living on llama.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Effective immediately, Fingersplints is replacing Lipsticklacey. Welcome Splints! :omg:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Welcome Splints!

So why was your former counterpart so quiet?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Welcome fingersplints. Good to have you in this gentleman's game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21

Post by fingersplints »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Welcome Splints!

So why was your former counterpart so quiet?
I think she forgot about us. Hopefully she comes back and plays again sometime when she has more time.

Will try to catch up tonight, but might not get around to it until tomorrow since it is a lynch day in TSM.
Gro-oo-ovy
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I've had questions about the night competition, so to clarify, I'm only expecting a verse or two, not Stairway to Heaven: Victorian Edition.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

How do we know you aren't Monty?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sorsha wrote:

How do we know you aren't Monty?
This.

I was against lynching you the first time because I feel bad you die so often early in games, but I can't ignore the possibility you are Monty.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”