Posts in topic: 205

Re: Day 5 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:Do we know that LC2's team killed Golden 2?
So then there is evidence of a second baddie team, and you need to reassess.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
He also could have been killed by the civ ninja so I don't think this is as cut and dry as you want to make it seem :shrug: If I feel that there's sufficient evidence of a second baddie team and I'm unhappy with Syn 2's contributions (he's been resting on his laurels ever since the LC2 lynch IMO) then I'll look that way. But you trying to strongarm me into going that direction doesn't make me want to do it.
So "Timmer" killed me and the mafia just slept on the job that Night?
And since you are here, do you have any thoughts on my proposal for a Blooper 2 lynch?

I can't dispute "BR''s tracker status being genuine and endorse the "BR hinted at these people (whether it's "Cookie" or "Blooper") being bad" angle at the same time. I don't believe "BR"'s tracker status is genuine. Your read on their exchange is correct, but it could equally be a ping, based on "Bloopers" inactivity. Her last actual impression is that "Blooper" is likely civ, from the looks of who "LC" called out.

On its own, "Blooper" does raise indeed the question of why, out of 4 posts, two are very direct ones. The "Syn" one looks slightly worse, if you ask me. It's something, for instance, that "BR" didn't hinge on, which makes me think she was just uncomfortable with her own exchange. "Blooper"s inactivity and odd questioning could make anyone wonder, especially the players "Blooper" referred to out of the blue.

Also, you've pointed out that "BR"s candidates might be "Blooper", "Cookie" and "Elohcin", but have then fixated only on "Blooper". Do you have no thoughts on the others, from the same angle?
She said to ignore her ISOs when going back over her, she did one on each of them.

dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

That, for you, points at non-ISO suspicions, namely "Blooper".

For me it points at her subtle claims.

If you believe the former, do you believe there is no actual conflict of flips between me and "BR"? She couldn't have said "go look at both".
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

Bass 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:Here's my problem Bass 2. You asked MM2 if he thought I was misconstruing him on purpose. Why did you ask JUST him? Why didn't you ask the thread at large, or offer your own opinion before asking for MM2's?

My answer to that question is you did it because you were preying upon his ego and hoping to get on his good side by engaging with him and turning him against me. Maybe there's a different, civ-friendly answer to that question but that's not how I'm viewing it atm.
Of course you wouldn't tell someone you want them to go away, that'd more likely than not annoy them and make them stick around even longer. I wasn't claiming you had said those direct words. Please don't play dumb, it's a waste of time.

I asked JUST him because I was only interested in HIS answer. If I had cared what Synonym 2, for instance, thought about it I would've asked Synonym 2. But I don't care what Synonym 2 thinks of that exchange. He wasn't involved in it, and I don't think I'll get any significant information from asking that. To turn your own logic back on you, why aren't you asking everyone why I asked MM2 that question?

To be perfectly honest that wouldn't have been a bad plan, but your reaction made you look bad, not anything I said to Metalmarsh 2.
So you admit that I didn't say that. That you construed it that way, in a way to make me look bad, most likely intentionally. I hope you see the irony in that.

I know you were only interested in Metalmarsh 2's answer, you're proving my point. If you felt like your point was valid you would have opened it up to the whole thread. MM2 strikes me as an opinionated player capable of sharing his own opinions. He doesn't need your prompting. You did it to get buddy-buddy with him.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:That, for you, points at non-ISO suspicions, namely "Blooper".

If you believe the former, do you believe there is no actual conflict of flips between me and "BR"? She couldn't have said "go look at both".
You are her subtle claim.

So either we lynch you, assuming she was the real tracker, or we lynch Blooper 2, and get a better sense of you in the process.

Blooper 2 is way less risky, so that would be my preference.

I still think the possibility exists that you are independent, and neither of you are actually a seemer. But that would still make you the dishonest one, even if you are not bad, so you'd still have to go if Blooper 2 did come back bad.

dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Rey, yesterday you gave the most rational argument for waiting on golden. I wish we could flesh this out but I feel like end of day is too close now, because I'm interested in why your sudden change of heart. If I'm reading you right, I feel like perhaps it is entirely about sock identification? Could you point to things that make you feel confident in that?

linki @ rey - bass reads entirely buddy buddy to me too.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Night 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Young Lady »

Lacey, how confident are you that BR2 tracked Blooper and received evidence against her? The lingering doubt for me is in this post:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Well that was pretty easy. The only people Long Con mentioned in regards to suspicions was SVS 2 for tunneling, blooper 2 for her posting, and syn. Just for the sake of transparency I also called blooper 2's behavior as odd. We could say from this look back that SVS 2 and Blooper 2 are likely to be civs but we don't know if we have 1 or 2 mafia teams. I didn't see Long Con 2 defending or talking good about anyone. I hope someone else will take a look back on his posts and make sure i didn't miss anything. From what I saw I don't know that there are any take aways from what he posted (or she posted).
She seemed to still be considering Bloops from both sides of the coin at this point, after namedropping her ominously earlier in the game. Does she do this if she has hard evidence on Bloops, like tracking her into a night kill?
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

So either we lynch you, assuming she was the real tracker, or we lynch Blooper 2, and get a better sense of you in the process.

I still think the possibility exists that you are independent, and neither of you are actually a seemer. But that would still make you the dishonest one, even if you are not bad, so you'd still have to go if Blooper 2 did come back bad.

Why is that? There is no clear sense of me to be gotten from this process. You would only be insisting on the perception that a bad flip from "Blooper" would certify "BR" as the tracker. But that's all it is, a perception.

Now that you bring it up, in my view, a baddie "BR" would also be quite cognizant that "Blooper", if bad, is not doing a good job out there and take distance from "Blooper"'s sudden pokes at players - or pressuring the team mate, in the open, to do more than that and explain himself.

For you, the equation would be ""Blooper" flipped bad, "BR" must have tracked her, let's get that fucker "Golden"". For me, in the position that I believe "BR" has fake contested my flip (and that's the real posts she hid and referenced afterwards, near lynch), it could obviously be much less conclusive than that, more like "Blooper flipped mafia, BR distanced and kept wary of her gameplay all along".
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

I can't post much right know but I could see Lipsticklacey 2 strategy working at the same time Black Rock didn't provide much for a blooper lynh. This could be an attempt to lynch a civ and then be able to say well it was a test on Lip's part. I'm not sure about this angle to I won't pursue right know but I wouldn't follow Lipsticklacey this phase on voting for blooper.It seems like an easy way for the mafia to lynch a civ and then be able to not hold any blame for it.

I'm not feeling either of the two leading lynches, I would lean more to Reywas 2 but again not sure. I find the whole exchange with bass 2 to be off which implies mafia, and my gut says it is strange. However, I believe we have lost sight of yesterdays lynches being Elochin and Synonyms, for that reason I will be going with Elochin today as I still hold suspicions about her and I think that lynch is more likely to happen then Synonyms this phase.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Rey, yesterday you gave the most rational argument for waiting on golden. I wish we could flesh this out but I feel like end of day is too close now, because I'm interested in why your sudden change of heart. If I'm reading you right, I feel like perhaps it is entirely about sock identification? Could you point to things that make you feel confident in that?

I think the cautious approach on Golden 2 is to wait and see what he gives us or if the baddies take him out. That said I think he's lying about who he is (fits him being seemer), his posts before LC2's flip shows him wanting to stay out of making a judgment on her, his HIMYM posts rub me the wrong way because he had nothing to say about LC2 beforehand and I don't think he had an alternative ending to the gag in mind. The only thing giving me pause is maybe I'm wrong about Juliets. And he's going to flip civvie again when/if we lynch him so it's not going to feel especially rewarding. But at this moment in time I think he's bad.

Can't really point to anything specific re: why I think he's lying about his identity. The cadence of his posts, word choice, syntax make me think he's someone specific.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

SVS 2 wrote:Lacey, how confident are you that BR2 tracked Blooper and received evidence against her? The lingering doubt for me is in this post:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Well that was pretty easy. The only people Long Con mentioned in regards to suspicions was SVS 2 for tunneling, blooper 2 for her posting, and syn. Just for the sake of transparency I also called blooper 2's behavior as odd. We could say from this look back that SVS 2 and Blooper 2 are likely to be civs but we don't know if we have 1 or 2 mafia teams. I didn't see Long Con 2 defending or talking good about anyone. I hope someone else will take a look back on his posts and make sure i didn't miss anything. From what I saw I don't know that there are any take aways from what he posted (or she posted).
She seemed to still be considering Bloops from both sides of the coin at this point, after namedropping her ominously earlier in the game. Does she do this if she has hard evidence on Bloops, like tracking her into a night kill?
How certain would you be on a track result early in the game? It would be a point of suspicion, but not much more.

I just think it's a good starting point for figuring out how to handle Golden 2, without losing an active player, who may be telling the truth.

dunya
Turnip Head
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm still suspicious of Elohcin 2 but there's no momentum there because she doesn't post. She's not giving us anything to work with one way or the other. I think she looks bad due to her involvement in the LC2 lynch but she's not around for me to question her or get a better feel for her. She seems to just pop up before every deadline and quickly state her piece.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

Why is that? There is no clear sense of me to be gotten from this process. You would only be insisting on the perception that a bad flip from "Blooper" would certify "BR" as the tracker. But that's all it is, a perception.

Now that you bring it up, in my view, a baddie "BR" would also be quite cognizant that "Blooper", if bad, is not doing a good job out there and take distance from "Blooper"'s sudden pokes at players - or pressuring the team mate, in the open, to do more than that and explain himself.

For you, the equation would be ""Blooper" flipped bad, "BR" must have tracked her, let's get that fucker "Golden"". For me, in the position that I believe "BR" has fake contested my flip (and that's the real posts she hid and referenced afterwards, near lynch), it could obviously be much less conclusive than that, more like "Blooper flipped mafia, BR distanced and kept wary of her gameplay all along".
The point of Blooper 2 flipping bad is that it would mean BR2 is the tracker, yes. That would mean her contesting your flip was honest, and you are not the tracker. If you are not the tracker, but have never stopped insisting you are, then it means you are the seemer, and at that point, you're a baddie.

dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:Rey, yesterday you gave the most rational argument for waiting on golden. I wish we could flesh this out but I feel like end of day is too close now, because I'm interested in why your sudden change of heart. If I'm reading you right, I feel like perhaps it is entirely about sock identification? Could you point to things that make you feel confident in that?

I think the cautious approach on Golden 2 is to wait and see what he gives us or if the baddies take him out. That said I think he's lying about who he is (fits him being seemer), his posts before LC2's flip shows him wanting to stay out of making a judgment on her, his HIMYM posts rub me the wrong way because he had nothing to say about LC2 beforehand and I don't think he had an alternative ending to the gag in mind. The only thing giving me pause is maybe I'm wrong about Juliets. And he's going to flip civvie again when/if we lynch him so it's not going to feel especially rewarding. But at this moment in time I think he's bad.

Can't really point to anything specific re: why I think he's lying about his identity. The cadence of his posts, word choice, syntax make me think he's someone specific.
role playing role playing role playing role playing role playing

Also, what do you mean about me staying out of making a judgement on "LC"? Her D3 die-hard shenanigans, combined with actual results of a different lynch, was precisely what made me make a judgement on her. And vote her, too. :confused: Your evolution of suspecting "LC" was roughly the same, in fact.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:I can't post much right know but I could see Lipsticklacey 2 strategy working at the same time Black Rock didn't provide much for a blooper lynh. This could be an attempt to lynch a civ and then be able to say well it was a test on Lip's part. I'm not sure about this angle to I won't pursue right know but I wouldn't follow Lipsticklacey this phase on voting for blooper.It seems like an easy way for the mafia to lynch a civ and then be able to not hold any blame for it.

I'm not feeling either of the two leading lynches, I would lean more to Reywas 2 but again not sure. I find the whole exchange with bass 2 to be off which implies mafia, and my gut says it is strange. However, I believe we have lost sight of yesterdays lynches being Elochin and Synonyms, for that reason I will be going with Elochin today as I still hold suspicions about her and I think that lynch is more likely to happen then Synonyms this phase.
I think you're missing my other point, that even if she is a civilian, she is likely going to wind up mod killed due to inactivity. And we learn nothing from that. Baddies don't benefit from lynching civilians who are going to die without their intervention.

dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

@rey - thinking about seemer choosing an identity that is not their own makes me think...

if BR 2.0 was a seemer, could she have chosen from absolutely anyone not playing the game?

If so, the person I'd choose to gain cred is juliets. And I did find it surprising juliets was playing given she has been barely on the site in weeks, its not impossible.

I can't figure out who is behind socks so I don't know about that side of things, but I still think lynching golden is rational just because it seems like a 50/50 shot to me. But I also don't see value in putting a throwaway vote there if he isn't going to be lynched.

Right now, if it isn't golden, I'm voting cookie. I think cookie slipped and gave away that she didn't know the civ win condition, and then tried to cover. It's a big red flag for me.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

The point of Blooper 2 flipping bad is that it would mean BR2 is the tracker, yes. That would mean her contesting your flip was honest, and you are not the tracker. If you are not the tracker, but have never stopped insisting you are, then it means you are the seemer, and at that point, you're a baddie.

The certainty of the first sentence cannot stand at 100%. It will just be the perception that "BR" left a good legacy on that. That's my point.

Meanwhile, I stand by being who I am and since "BR" can't be confirmed as tracker in any way based on any suspicion flipping bad, there are still other possible explanations, including the one that such a loose mafia low poster would not go unchallenged in the open by teammates - which only adds to my personal description that "BR" was calculated in every move. Of course, it will be much more difficult for everyone else to see it this way, I'm no fool to believe otherwise, because of perception, but that doesn't outright exclude the possibilities.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:How certain would you be on a track result early in the game? It would be a point of suspicion, but not much more.

I just think it's a good starting point for figuring out how to handle Golden 2, without losing an active player, who may be telling the truth.

I wouldn't be dead certain, but I'd have strong feelings and I'd try to convey them in the thread in a clear way. You're right that a baddie flip by Bloops would imply BR2 was the real tracker and that Golden is a seemer. A civ flip by Bloops though would be such a huge waste of a lynch. I'm considering voting Bloops, I'd just like to be more confident about lynching someone who is probably going to be modkilled anyway at this rate.

Elo is another possibility, I've suspected her for a while now and that hasn't changed with her absence.
Supervisor
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Ricochet 2 wrote:@rey - thinking about seemer choosing an identity that is not their own makes me think...

if BR 2.0 was a seemer, could she have chosen from absolutely anyone not playing the game?

If so, the person I'd choose to gain cred is juliets. And I did find it surprising juliets was playing given she has been barely on the site in weeks, its not impossible.

I can't figure out who is behind socks so I don't know about that side of things, but I still think lynching golden is rational just because it seems like a 50/50 shot to me. But I also don't see value in putting a throwaway vote there if he isn't going to be lynched.

Right now, if it isn't golden, I'm voting cookie. I think cookie slipped and gave away that she didn't know the civ win condition, and then tried to cover. It's a big red flag for me.
I thought BR2 was juliets before her flip. If she was lying about anything, it wasn't that.

She also couldn't really have picked many other people, because BR2 was replaced. She couldn't have flipped as any identity that started the game with a sock.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:@rey - thinking about seemer choosing an identity that is not their own makes me think...

If it isn't Blooper 2, I'd probably join you on Cookie 2.

dunya
Turnip Head
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Jesus f'ing christ everyone. I leave for a day, and I'm suddenly getting votes? :suspish:

I'm still busy, but will be back in soon. Voting Elohcin.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Sorry Lacey, I am not following your blooper 2 logic. I don't understand how blooper being bad would prove that golden was on her team, it seems like you are saying it proves your theory about golden self-rezzing and being killed by his own team, I don't understand how?

I do understand the idea about killing blooper giving us info we wouldn't have if there was a modkill, so there is that.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

So many votes still on the table with so little time. :|
Supervisor
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I think Blooper 2 is Bass and I think he'd be more involved if he had a team.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Sorry Lacey, I am not following your blooper 2 logic. I don't understand how blooper being bad would prove that golden was on her team, it seems like you are saying it proves your theory about golden self-rezzing and being killed by his own team, I don't understand how?

I do understand the idea about killing blooper giving us info we wouldn't have if there was a modkill, so there is that.
Blooper 2 being bad would prove BR2 is the tracker.

BR2 being the tracker would prove Golden 2 is not.

Golden 2 not being the tracker would prove he is a liar, and is a seemer. That would mean he is bad.

dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:Sorry Lacey, I am not following your blooper 2 logic. I don't understand how blooper being bad would prove that golden was on her team, it seems like you are saying it proves your theory about golden self-rezzing and being killed by his own team, I don't understand how?

Blooper 2 being bad would prove BR2 is the tracker.

BR2 being the tracker would prove Golden 2 is not.

Golden 2 not being the tracker would prove he is a liar, and is a seemer. That would mean he is bad.

Nope.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I think when BR2 told us to not look at her cases, she meant look at Golden 2.

Telling us not to look at her cases is a civvie move in my book btw. A seemer would want us to pursue all her "suspects".
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I'm voting cookie. I just can't see any reason to bring up splints philosophy that deadies can't win, in the circumstances of this game.

linki @ lacey - oh, i get it, that actually does make sense. Except, I don't really think BR's posts and suicide were pointing at blooper. I think they were pointing squarely at golden.

And I find the cookie thing too significant to pass up.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I could go with "Eloh", but I also have self-preservation to consider.

14 votes to go with 15 minutes to go is batshit stuff.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Could be. I'm just of the opinion that it would be worth confirming, since it is time-limited before Blooper 2 is gone.

But that doesn't appear to be happening, so I will go with cookie 2 for the same reasons.

dunya
Turnip Head
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Reywas 2 wrote:I think Blooper 2 is Bass and I think he'd be more involved if he had a team.
Yikes.

It was such a miserable day for the whole family when Roxy was forced to modkill her own child.
:disappoint:
Supervisor
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden 2 wrote:14 votes to go with 15 minutes to go is batshit stuff.
You're telling me. :keys:
Gro-oo-ovy
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Could be. I'm just of the opinion that it would be worth confirming, since it is time-limited before Blooper 2 is gone.

But that doesn't appear to be happening, so I will go with cookie 2 for the same reasons.

For what same reasons? :confused: Earlier you said the door "BR" may have left open for "Blooper" is not the same with leaving a door open for "Cookie".
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Could be. I'm just of the opinion that it would be worth confirming, since it is time-limited before Blooper 2 is gone.

On the bright side, it has not escaped me that cookie was a strong advocate of not lynching golden. If she comes back bad, I feel like this would also be a form of reinforcement.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I'm feeling most comfortable with an Elo lynch, so I'm placing my vote on her.
Supervisor
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Dom just voted Eloh, so if I'm right about him, then Eloh is town.

About Cookie, I find the zany reasons for voting there disquieting.

Look: Please consider that Dom's "ISO" of her was extra conscious of how BR would flip. He didn't even vote Cookie.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:

For what same reasons? :confused: Earlier you said the door "BR" may have left open for "Blooper" is not the same with leaving a door open for "Cookie".
The ones Ricochet 2 and I discussed earlier when Cookie 2 made the slip, and that he just recapped when he voted...?

dunya
Turnip Head
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Reywas 2 wrote:I'm still suspicious of Elohcin 2 but there's no momentum there because she doesn't post. She's not giving us anything to work with one way or the other. I think she looks bad due to her involvement in the LC2 lynch but she's not around for me to question her or get a better feel for her. She seems to just pop up before every deadline and quickly state her piece.
I know I've been playing like crap this game. I'm usually much better, but I feel like I'm hanging on to various aspects of my time (work, social life, mafia) with one finger on a cliff, if that metaphor makes any sense.

Mega thought post before vote. One, I don't know understand this speculation of seemers and people being able to appear as a player of their choice. That makes no sense to me and is distracting as I try to keep up. Two, while an interesting theory, I don't think there are going to be two of every role in the game, considering (as someone mentioned) the odd number of players, so I do think there is a seemer and not two trackers. Three, I'm still trying to decide between Golden and BR on who is the seemer and who is the real tracker, and I keep flip-flopping between the two, but as I've been keeping up and reading and doing a little re-reading, I'm leaning towards Golden being genuine and BR being the seemer. The more I look at it, the more it seems like a set-up than a genuine way to help the civs. As it's been pointed out, she did take her time disputing a role that supposedly belonged to her. Four, MM2, I feel like since you're upset, I should address you - I'm sorry if I've made you feel ignored. I enjoyed your jokey posts at the beginning, but at that time it did seem like you weren't contributing. You have been contributing since then, which is why I backed off. Hope there's no hard feelings.

When I saw the votes today on Dom and Reywas, I was perplexed, as there was no mention of them that I noticed in the past days. I'm still not seeing a great explanation of the Dom votes, but Rey's interactions with being questioned about how Golden could be on LC's team look floundering to me. However, I don't think it's enough for a vote today. Cookie, on the other hand - those responses regarding win conditions. Wow. I need to preserve myself, I've been writing this post for ages, and I know I just mentioned her and I'm refreshing to see votes on her, so I'm going with Cookie because that's a bigger ping than the others who have votes today.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

The ones Ricochet 2 and I discussed earlier when Cookie 2 made the slip, and that he just recapped when he voted...?

Ah, understood. I thought the context was down to that post.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Elohcin 2 wrote:but Rey's interactions with being questioned about how Golden could be on LC's team look floundering to me.
Explain what you mean.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Two more minutes and I'd break a tie by voting "Eloh"? Seriously?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Golden 2 wrote:Two more minutes and I'd break a tie by voting "Eloh"? Seriously?
Why Eloh and not cookie?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Well hey "rey" did the honors. :beer:

Voted myself.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Elohcin 2 wrote:I'm leaning towards Golden being genuine and BR being the seemer. The more I look at it, the more it seems like a set-up than a genuine way to help the civs. As it's been pointed out, she did take her time disputing a role that supposedly belonged to her.
No small task to dispute the role of supposedly an outted civvie. She did try.

I voted for you.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who has issues with Trapeze's? (or How I learned to love Circus People)

Poll ended at Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:01:18 pm

Bass 2
No votes
Blooper 2
No votes
boo 2
No votes
Cobalt 2
No votes
Cookie 2
Ricochet 2 (14), Lipsticklacey 2 (15), Elohcin 2 (17) 15%
Dom 2
Cobalt 2 (8), Cookie 2 (10) 10%
Elohcin 2
Epignosis 2 (12), Dom 2 (13), SVS 2 (16), Reywas 2 (19), Golden 2 (20) 25%
Epignosis 2
No votes
Golden 2
No votes
Lipsticklacey 2
No votes
Llama 2
boo 2 (18) 5%
Metalmarsh 2
No votes
Reywas 2
Bass 2 (9), Sig 2 (11) 10%
Ricochet 2
No votes
Scotty 2
No votes
Sig 2
No votes
SVS 2
No votes
Synonym 2
No votes
Gamer Guy 2
No votes
Turnip Head 2
No votes
Clowns/Elephants/Lions/Oh my Daisy/you there in the corner
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), fingersplints (3), juliets (4), Metalmarsh89 (5), Spacedaisy (6), nijuukyugou (7) 35%
Total votes : 20
;)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Golden 2 wrote:Well hey "rey" did the honors. :beer:

Voted myself.
:suspish:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:Two more minutes and I'd break a tie by voting "Eloh"? Seriously?
Why Eloh and not cookie?
My suspicions on both haven't changed much, in that I've reading Eloh bad and got mixed stuff from Cookie. The "win con" stuff she got tangled it got my eye as well, but for once she hasn't even come back with an explanation what the hell she actually meant.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 5 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

EBWOP: for one thing*, I meant
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

Wow what the fuck I clicked on Elo why did it vote Llama
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Elohcin 2 wrote:but Rey's interactions with being questioned about how Golden could be on LC's team look floundering to me.
Explain what you mean.
Sorry - was trying to give a better explanation, but noticed the time and needed to vote/post and cut the whole thing short. Master procrastinator, this one.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 5 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:Wow what the fuck I clicked on Elo why did it vote Llama
What? Did you even vote in time?

Return to “Previous Jobs”