Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Re: Day 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Gunther »

Cookie, my feelings about boo 2's behaviour sit outside the game.

I think the person involved should be forcibly replaced or modkilled.

I think getting a whole lot of attention for it is the wrong approach and we should not be validating it inside the game. It should just be dealt with. My opinion.

Don't get me wrong - if not for all the stuff that just went on, I'd be on board with a boo lynch.

But because it has happened, I can't be on board with it.

I hope you can respect this as for me it's not about the game, it sits completely outside the game. It's, if you like, a matter of ethics and my own personal comfortability with the situation as a whole.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:Do you still think a baddie role that can't be lynched is ludicrous?
One that can't be lynched? Yes.

As we've seen, Synonym was not a baddie and Long Con only had one chance to switch it. Do you still think it's viable?

I think it was a valid possiblity at the time I said it. the fact that you blew it off and implied it was a ludicrous when i know, and I think you do too, that it is actually rather a common thing. Your post was disingenuous in the extreme. Incredibly so.

There are tons of bad roles that cannot be lynched until they are the last one on their team. Which would be unlikley during day one or two when i said that. You're full of it, tbh.
I find your fear-mongering highly suspect.

And why is my opinion full of it? You asked me a question, and I answered it. What?

Linki: It means that if boo flips mafia everyone will say "yay", but if boo flips civ, everyone will say "oh well, he was saying dumb things". No I don't think Daisy made anything up, as I stated that nobody saw one of the comments, because Daisy erased them.
That isn't true, at least a few of us saw his deleted comment before Daisy got to it.
dunya
Turnip Head
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

I'm just going to throw this out there - We don't have any other replacements, so the options at this point are be lynched, be nightkilled, or be stuck with us. :grin:

Ricochet 2 wrote:Golden 2 is missing from the poll.

This is why Roxy makes the polls. :blush:

You may vote for Golden in thread if you want.
Gro-oo-ovy
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Actually, i did see them. Which is irrelevant. But they were pretty rude & hurtful. Which again, is not relevant. And remon=ving someone who has said they have no intentions of participating is just the same as lynching low posters.

And Dom, I said this 2 days ago re the non lynchable baddie roles, based on thoughts I have on real you, I think you're being totally disingenuous.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Cookie, my feelings about boo 2's behaviour sit outside the game.

I think the person involved should be forcibly replaced or modkilled.

I think getting a whole lot of attention for it is the wrong approach and we should not be validating it inside the game. It should just be dealt with. My opinion.

Don't get me wrong - if not for all the stuff that just went on, I'd be on board with a boo lynch.

But because it has happened, I can't be on board with it.

I hope you can respect this as for me it's not about the game, it sits completely outside the game. It's, if you like, a matter of ethics and my own personal comfortability with the situation as a whole.
I agree with most of this, except for it not leading to voting for him. If the hostesses and mods aren't going to b punitive and deal with it, then I think it's up to us to do so. You're either willing to play with someone who does something like what he did, or your not. And the best way to show that you're not is to kill the person for it.
dunya
Turnip Head
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:Whether boo flips good or bad, it is an easy lynch. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to reevaluate.

The votes for him have been because he made "dumb" comments (some of which none of us have even seen). This does not correlate to alignment in the slightest.
I didn't say in my post that it was about his alignment.

If he wasn't mod killed for what he said, and he isn't going to ask for a replacement, then it is up to players in the game to make a judgement call on him.

My judgement call is that what he chose to say makes him someone I have no interest in playing with. And then he doubled down on it.

If you did see, and you're comfortable keeping around someone who throws out what amounts to a homophobic slur, that's your call. If you didn't see, then perhaps you should trust those of us who did.
I did not see said comment.

The players (or at least the civilians') mission is to lynch mafia. Eliminating "unfun" players is not in the job description.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dom »

Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:Do you still think a baddie role that can't be lynched is ludicrous?

As we've seen, Synonym was not a baddie and Long Con only had one chance to switch it. Do you still think it's viable?

I think it was a valid possiblity at the time I said it. the fact that you blew it off and implied it was a ludicrous when i know, and I think you do too, that it is actually rather a common thing. Your post was disingenuous in the extreme. Incredibly so.

There are tons of bad roles that cannot be lynched until they are the last one on their team. Which would be unlikley during day one or two when i said that. You're full of it, tbh.

And why is my opinion full of it? You asked me a question, and I answered it. What?

Linki: It means that if boo flips mafia everyone will say "yay", but if boo flips civ, everyone will say "oh well, he was saying dumb things". No I don't think Daisy made anything up, as I stated that nobody saw one of the comments, because Daisy erased them.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Golden 2 is missing from the poll.

I went and checked and no living player has been missing from a poll before.

I'm very likely to vote for Cookie again today. I think it's pretty good that we got Eloh/ninja when we did, so I'm glad it wasn't cookie yesterday. But I still feel strongly about the slip.

Boo - I hope that you can come to a place where you are ok playing the game to its fullest. I'm not going to vote for you for being upset, but I do think that if you are not willing to post at all, you might consider asking for a replacement.

To be fair to others - I don't think voting for you is bad, I just don't like to vote someone when they are clearly upset.

HOST ERROR ALERT

Golden 2 should NOT, I repeat, should NOT be off the poll. If you wish to vote for him do so in the thread and pick some bright color so we can find them easily.

Thanks <3
;)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Dom wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

I see that I am my own greatest enemy.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Dom 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:Whether boo flips good or bad, it is an easy lynch. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to reevaluate.

The votes for him have been because he made "dumb" comments (some of which none of us have even seen). This does not correlate to alignment in the slightest.
I didn't say in my post that it was about his alignment.

If he wasn't mod killed for what he said, and he isn't going to ask for a replacement, then it is up to players in the game to make a judgement call on him.

My judgement call is that what he chose to say makes him someone I have no interest in playing with. And then he doubled down on it.

If you did see, and you're comfortable keeping around someone who throws out what amounts to a homophobic slur, that's your call. If you didn't see, then perhaps you should trust those of us who did.
I did not see said comment.

The players (or at least the civilians') mission is to lynch mafia. Eliminating "unfun" players is not in the job description.
Except for the part where it is a game that is played for fun, not a job.
dunya
Turnip Head
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Our "job description" is to play however we see fit. By all means, don't vote for him, Dom. After what has happened and the post he made tonight about not playing anymore, I don't want to play with him. If you want to play with someone who refuses to participate, when the host has said no replacments are available, I am not sure what to say.

Seriously, let's put the ugliness behind us and move on.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

LOL, I knew I liked you Lacey, now stop suspecting me ha ha ha.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Except for the part where it is a game that is played for fun, not a job.
Touche
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

One thing I can say with 100% certainty; Dom is most definitely not inhabiting his own sock, becasue Dom 2 is acting exactly like the anti-Dom lol.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Cookie 2 wrote:One thing I can say with 100% certainty; Dom is most definitely not inhabiting his own sock, becasue Dom 2 is acting exactly like the anti-Dom lol.
Would you like a rainbow list next? :grin:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

I saw the deleted comments and they were totally out of line.

But I'm on the Dom 2 and Ricochet 2 side of this fence. Lynching boo 2 is the easy move because he all but stopped short of asking us to do it with that post.

I don't care that there's no more replacements. I'm not wasting a lynch to deal with him. My judgment call is to ignore him completely. Maybe he'll come to his senses and come back to the game, or maybe he'll be modkilled for not participating, or a replacement will pop up down the road. Until then, let him rot in exile. And in the meantime we should be lynching baddies.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I feel like I'm under personal attack right now.

I don't want to touch the boo situation with a barge poll. I wanted to stay well out of it. I think it's something the mods should deal with. When I talked about boo being upset, I was trying to be conciliatory, even though I really don't approve of his behaviour. Yes, I read the post, but I don't think piling shit on top of shit is a good thing to be doing. We shouldn't have to be coming in with pitchforks.

I'm voting for boo, because I feel like I'm going to upset people who are probably real life friends if I don't and I feel kind of peer pressured into it. I really don't like it, and I don't like being made to feel like I'm accepting the homophobic behaviour by not wanting to let it derail an entire day of the game. But whatever. I just hope he is bad. Better still, I hope he provides us evidence of two teams.

I wish, though, that a couple of people had respected me on that. When it comes to a situation like that, I don't think people should be pushed into or out of their decision. Can we all just make it for ourselves? I didn't want this to be like this.

Honestly, Lacey and Cookie, your responses to me just then make me want to ask for a modkill, I don't like the way anyone is trying to force others into this. Please back off!
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:I feel like I'm under personal attack right now.

I don't want to touch the boo situation with a barge poll. I wanted to stay well out of it. I think it's something the mods should deal with. When I talked about boo being upset, I was trying to be conciliatory, even though I really don't approve of his behaviour. Yes, I read the post, but I don't think piling shit on top of shit is a good thing to be doing. We shouldn't have to be coming in with pitchforks.

I'm voting for boo, because I feel like I'm going to upset people who are probably real life friends if I don't and I feel kind of peer pressured into it. I really don't like it, and I don't like being made to feel like I'm accepting the homophobic behaviour by not wanting to let it derail an entire day of the game. But whatever. I just hope he is bad. Better still, I hope he provides us evidence of two teams.

I wish, though, that a couple of people had respected me on that. When it comes to a situation like that, I don't think people should be pushed into or out of their decision. Can we all just make it for ourselves? I didn't want this to be like this.

Honestly, Lacey and Cookie, your responses to me just then make me want to ask for a modkill, I don't like the way anyone is trying to force others into this. Please back off!
I'm not trying to talk people into or out of anything, and if you felt bullied into it by me then I apologize. I agree with the sentiment that he should have been modkilled.

But I do not agree that doing nothing about him in this situation is the right thing to do. People who don't agree with that aren't going to lose my respect, but I do want them to understand that I do not see it as the easy vote, but he right thing to do. And that's why I am doing it, and would do it as any alignment, in any game, in any similar situation.
dunya
Turnip Head
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Rico, I mainly addressed to Dom, whom I actually suspect outside of this. But you did say he was at the top of your list, yet you did not want to vote for him. The contents of the post are not important; him saying today that he refused to play any further should be our main motivator, especiually after the host came in and said there were no replacements.

You are making it sound like Lacey & I are twisting wrists, but we are just arguing our points, like we do in Mafia.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

:llama: Can I change the subject for a second?

Does anyone else find it interesting that mafia didn't get a kill in last night?

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Llama 2 wrote::llama: Can I change the subject for a second?

Does anyone else find it interesting that mafia didn't get a kill in last night?

Well, it could be a block, it could be a missed PM, it could be a protection.

@ Hostesses;are fail kills written into the post?

And this putting the game before doing the right thing makes me sad. Good night.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Impossible Trivia - Reeses Cup Edition has been answered.
We finally have our winner!
;)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Cookie 2 wrote:You are making it sound like Lacey & I are twisting wrists, but we are just arguing our points, like we do in Mafia.
This is what I'm trying to say, I don't like trying to pretend like the boo situation is just a part of the game, to me it is not just a part of the game, and I don't feel at all comfortable arguing it 'like mafia', it makes me feel ill.

I don't want it to sound like you and lacey are twisting wrists, I just don't think this is a case of a right or a wrong answer - I don't like that it derails the game in fact I really hate that.

I feel peer pressured into being forced to take a stand on it and be aggressive about it and that is not what I wanted to do, is all.

I used the word 'upset' because I didn't immediately want to go out and attack someone, even if they deserved it. Then I get criticised for calling it 'upset' because others want to call him a jcakass and be more aggressive about it. I just hate the whole thing. There is a line between life and mafia and I don't like when they get confused.

I've gotten myself all worked up over this, so I'm just going to step away, and come back to the thread when I've calmed down.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I think he derailed it when he refused to participate becasue he was pissed he got called out for being nasty. Now really, good night :)
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

Reywas 2 wrote:Maybe he'll come to his senses and come back to the game
What so I can have pearl clutchers breathing down my neck with how they have a "better" sense of morals and ethics than I do?

Pass. Take that high horse business elsewhere. I hate it when people feel obligated to be offended on behalf of a person they know nothing about. It's fake as hell.

I'm not apologizing to anybody other than the person I made that joke about. I dont care what the rest of you think about me or what I said. I know how I meant it, and so does the other person. They had issues other than the joke itself. Attempting to actually play this would be far more trouble than it's worth.

So like I said earlier. I am reading the thread to determine who I should vote for until I die. I will very likely not be posting at all. Until then, for the sake of your own fragile little hearts and virgin eyes, you should probably just drop this before you all get tired of talking about it and whip yourselves up into a frenzy over something that has come and gone.

It ends here.

Continue playing like normal. Lest you make yourselves appear as children.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Well that was interesting.

Mafia have made a habit, it seems, out of dropping kills. That or some presumably non-Mafia role has been blocking them. This is good news for us, I suppose, even if it's not that much information.

Reywas 2 can we just vote for each other and move on with our lives? We're both getting annoyed with each other, nobody else is caring about our dispute, and we're not progressing a discussion in any meaningful way. If prompted by someone I'll provide a small recap, and then you can provide your small recap, but this is giving me a headache. I don't imagine you're having fun with our exchanges either, so is this unacceptable?
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

I haven't read the thread but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:I'd rather boo 2 get replaced or modkilled than waste a lynch on him. I'm not a fan of his attitude, but I'm also not a big fan of anyone using this as an opportunity to set up an easy vote. If he flips civ there's absolutely no accountability for those votes.

I got my eye on Lacey 2 and Cookie 2 for that.
He has made it clear he isn't going to ask to be replaced. If you miss the point of this, fine. But this thread has had a hostility element and perhaps this will purge it if we come together to do this. Our hostesses are awesome, and why force them to modkill one of their roles?
I don't approve of this. Instead of voting for the person you think is bad, you are voting for the person you don't want in the game? Even when the mods and hosts can handle it?

This isn't cool. I want to win, not make a point. If boo 2 breaks rules, he can be modkilled.

The fact that you throw a vote there so early makes me squemish about you.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Voted.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Cobalt 2 wrote:Voted.
Really? You have no understanding of me at all, then, I do my job first, always. And I do what i think is right. Always. I am sorry we are not on the same page.

Nor REALLY I need to sleep ha ha ha
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

*now really
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Really? You have no understanding of me at all, then, I do my job first, always. And I do what i think is right. Always. I am sorry we are not on the same page.

But if you go to sleep, you wouldn't be able to say that you need to go to sleep 3 times! :grin:

ImageImageImage
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Holy shit, it's just been one of those nights, you keep trying to leave and it keeeeeppps sucking youback in ha ha ha
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Cookie doesn't seem very gluten-free. Why is that, Cookie?

ImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Cookie 2 wrote:

Where do you say boo 2 is BAD? This just looks like you are taking advantage of a situation. Why do you not vote for Dom again? Are you bad?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Because I am full of gluten. I have many fine tributes; being gluten free is not one of them.

Now Good night :p

Linki, I have not said much the last 24 hours. I was trying to post this AM when the thread locked. View it as you like, but I prefer to get someone who refuses to participate other than making sanctimonious speeches periodically ot of the way. i feel it is in everyones best interests to get the hostility out of the way and move on. If you feel that tht is out of character for what you know of me, then by all means keep voting for me. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Cookie 2 wrote:Because I am full of gluten. I have many fine tributes; being gluten free is not one of them.

Linki, I have not said much the last 24 hours. I was trying to post this AM when the thread locked. View it as you like, but I prefer to get someone who refuses to participate other than making sanctimonious speeches periodically ot of the way. i feel it is in everyones best interests to get the hostility out of the way and move on. If you feel that tht is out of character for what you know of me, then by all means keep voting for me. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
You are not the mod. You are not the host. Your vote is bad. What happened to Dom being bad?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

For what it's worth, Cobalt 2, the mods said that boo 2 will not be modkilled or replaced, so Cookie 2 is not wrong when he says that.

Also, for what it's worth, while boo 2 said some harsh things, I feel that he, with time and a large amount of Christmas spirit, can become a friendly addition to town.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:Maybe he'll come to his senses and come back to the game
What so I can have pearl clutchers breathing down my neck with how they have a "better" sense of morals and ethics than I do?

Pass. Take that high horse business elsewhere. I hate it when people feel obligated to be offended on behalf of a person they know nothing about. It's fake as hell.

I'm not apologizing to anybody other than the person I made that joke about. I dont care what the rest of you think about me or what I said. I know how I meant it, and so does the other person. They had issues other than the joke itself. Attempting to actually play this would be far more trouble than it's worth.

So like I said earlier. I am reading the thread to determine who I should vote for until I die. I will very likely not be posting at all. Until then, for the sake of your own fragile little hearts and virgin eyes, you should probably just drop this before you all get tired of talking about it and whip yourselves up into a frenzy over something that has come and gone.

It ends here.

Continue playing like normal. Lest you make yourselves appear as children.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Cobalt 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:Because I am full of gluten. I have many fine tributes; being gluten free is not one of them.

You are not the mod. You are not the host. Your vote is bad. What happened to Dom being bad?
I still think Dom is bad, as I said when I placed my vote for boo. But I think we need to do this and move past the issue. We have someone who, rather than accepting whatever it is that was said, chose a different course. Had he come in here and said, "Um well that happened, and it won't happen again. Anything else I have to say about it will be saved for the postgame. Let's get some baddies", I would have already voted for Dom. But he didn't; he chose to drag an unpleasant situation out with that post he made, so that we are still talking about it. And every time he makes another of the posts he said he wasn't going to make, or votes, we will bring it up and discuss it again.

I don't want to keep discussing it. I don't think anyone wants to keep discussing it. I think if we want a happy harmonious thread, he needs to go to be blunt. After the game is over then we can discuss what happened and if he wants to call us all, or the mods, whiny pussies or whatever that will be cool, it is his right to say so. But ruining the game for the other players & the hosts because he feels that whatever happened to him (which appears to have only been a talking to, perhaps a stern one, since he is still here) was unfair is not acceptable to me.

To be frank I am kinda surprised at the depth of opposition to this. Go read his last two posts, you want to play with someone in this mindset? He wants it to end here; let's make his dreams come true :cloud9:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Trivia Time!
Who am I?

I joined The Syndicate Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29:59 pm.
I have Hosted many games.
I am a well known member of the A.S.S.
My mustache is the envy of every man on the forum.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Got a winner! thanks for playing
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Roxy wrote:Trivia Time!
Who am I?

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Golden 2 wrote:
Who am I?

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Who am I?

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

It seems that one was too easy. :llama:
Gro-oo-ovy
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

fingersplints wrote:It seems that one was too easy. :llama:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

First thing I would like to thank the hosts for continuing the game.

Know what is going on Dom why did you vote for yourself?
Rico I'm not sure if your post was genuine or just a reason to vote boo i'm thinking it was genuine but not sure
I see the boo vs anyone else debate, I would rather not lynch boo, only because this is an easy wagon, however civs won't be hurt to bad if we lynch him so not the biggest issue.
Cobalt 2 seems to be making the most sense with their votenot playing your sock very well anymore though :p

Synonyms 2 was Modkilled then or was that a portion of their power?
Also do we know Elochin 2 alignment? Some have said it was town others mafia? Recruiter is usually a mafia role.

I will be looking over some things and since we have plenty of time I'm in no rush to vote.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Know what is going on Dom why did you vote for yourself?
I briefly thought about quitting because someone in their real account told me to shut up after I voiced my opinion on players lynching boo. I wasn't around for the whole fiasco, but to me the actions were completely unnecessary and kind of hurtful. I don't think I said anything out of line. I don't think anybody else thought I said anything out of line. I got a slightly better understanding of things last night, but I still really just don't understand why I was told to shut up.

I'm just really annoyed, but I'll move on.

Return to “Previous Jobs”