Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Day 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

I regret my vote. If I could do it all over again, I'd do it all over you I'd vote for Cookie instead.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Scotty 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:I'm gonna need something from Scotty 2 other than a big ass picture of puppies.
I'm sorry about that. I was unable to really participate for a week. When I came back and started to catch up the thread went into chaos. I chose not to get involved with that so I haven't posted much since then. If we are finally moving on I will be getting more involved.
Good plan!
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

Scotty 2 wrote:I think I shall vote now. I'm going to vote for Cookie 2. I agree that Cookie 2 is likely bad taking advantage of the boo 2 situation. I'm hoping from this point boo 2 will settle down and play the game moving forward. I don't really think boo is a baddie.
Epignosis 2 wrote:Well Reywas 2 being satisfied with my response really took the wind out of my sails of martyrdom, but what can you do?

Looking over everything again I agree with Reywas the Cookie comment, also if we believe Black Rock 2 was innocent she made a case against Cookie. Today I would rather lynch Cookie 2 then Boo 2, for that reason I will be voting for Cookie.

Scotty 2 you could have just posted your thoughts and ignored the drama this seems like a rather weak reason for not posting.
That's true... if I myself felt comfortable in the thread at that time. I felt removed from the game and when I was reading the thread there was so much negativity I asked the hosts to replace me. I'm not good with negativity. Since I can't be replaced and I feel like dropping out for something that had nothing to do with me is lame I decided to sit back and wait. You may think this is weak but I'm not about to change my personality.
Talk to me about why Cookie 2 is *likely* bad.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

Scotty 2 wrote:I think I shall vote now. I'm going to vote for Cookie 2. I agree that Cookie 2 is likely bad taking advantage of the boo 2 situation. I'm hoping from this point boo 2 will settle down and play the game moving forward. I don't really think boo is a baddie.
Epignosis 2 wrote:Well Reywas 2 being satisfied with my response really took the wind out of my sails of martyrdom, but what can you do?

Looking over everything again I agree with Reywas the Cookie comment, also if we believe Black Rock 2 was innocent she made a case against Cookie. Today I would rather lynch Cookie 2 then Boo 2, for that reason I will be voting for Cookie.

Scotty 2 you could have just posted your thoughts and ignored the drama this seems like a rather weak reason for not posting.
That's true... if I myself felt comfortable in the thread at that time. I felt removed from the game and when I was reading the thread there was so much negativity I asked the hosts to replace me. I'm not good with negativity. Since I can't be replaced and I feel like dropping out for something that had nothing to do with me is lame I decided to sit back and wait. You may think this is weak but I'm not about to change my personality.
Shortening quotes is hard on my phone, but to the top part, I have a bit more motivation now than I did initially to play the game.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Dom 2 wrote:I regret my vote. If I could do it all over again, I'd do it all over you I'd vote for Cookie instead.
Quoted for truth. I apologise to everyone, hosts included, for getting emotive. I'm glad we have moved on.

This is what I found when I googled cute puppy with strawberry. I'm not sure of the breed...

Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

This is interesting. Something else interesting, I'm going to vote for myself so as to not break the tie between boo 2 and Cookie 2. Depending on their alignments, this phase could either be a colossal waste of time and an opportunity bountiful for intentional misdirection, or could give us a good lead to go after someone.
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Also puppy.

Lunalee
nutella
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bass 2 wrote:This is interesting. Something else interesting, I'm going to vote for myself so as to not break the tie between boo 2 and Cookie 2. Depending on their alignments, this phase could either be a colossal waste of time and an opportunity bountiful for intentional misdirection, or could give us a good lead to go after someone.
Just remember, there is a tie and you hold one of the last 3 votes that can break it.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

That's precisely why I'm abstaining. I know who I want to vote for and why, but I'm interested in seeing who breaks the tie and where the other vote goes after that. I'm sorry if it appears that I'm toying with your life, for what it's worth.
Lunalee
nutella
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bass 2 wrote:That's precisely why I'm abstaining. I know who I want to vote for and why, but I'm interested in seeing who breaks the tie and where the other vote goes after that. I'm sorry if it appears that I'm toying with your life, for what it's worth.
Are you trying to prepare ammunition for another round against rey?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Young Lady »

Only chance to check in and vote. Out with friends. Voted Cookie, I think it's a preferable choice over boo.
Supervisor
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

There's one.

And not necessarily, I'm trying not to stay tunneled on Reywas 2.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bass 2 wrote:That's precisely why I'm abstaining. I know who I want to vote for and why, but I'm interested in seeing who breaks the tie and where the other vote goes after that. I'm sorry if it appears that I'm toying with your life, for what it's worth.
The time is near. The tie is already broken for the time being, but who would you vote for if you were not abstaining?

Leaving this alone until post lynch will be a bad look and invalidate everything you say about it. If me or Cookie dies, if somebody flips civ, you could easily just say "I would've voted for the other guy" after the fact. If somebody flips mafia "I was totally going to vote for him I swear".

Not to mention the fact that if one of us flips mafia (I wont, mind you) you already look bad by default just for the distancing throwaway vote on it's own.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

lynch someone!

Poll ended at Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:05:43 pm

Bass 2
Bass 2 (22) 4%
boo 2
Lipsticklacey 2 (6), Cookie 2 (8), Ricochet 2 (9), Sig 2 (12), Metalmarsh 2 (17), Reywas 2 (24) 25%
Cobalt 2
No votes
Cookie 2
Cobalt 2 (13), boo 2 (15), Golden 2 (19), Epignosis 2 (20), Scotty 2 (21), SVS 2 (23) 25%
Dom 2
Dom 2 (10) 4%
Epignosis 2
No votes
Lipsticklacey 2
No votes
Llama 2
No votes
Metalmarsh 2
No votes
Reywas 2
No votes
Ricochet 2
No votes
Scotty 2
No votes
Sig 2
No votes
SVS 2
Llama 2 (14) 4%
Turnip Head 2
No votes
(hosts/deads/nons)
fingersplints (1), Roxy (2), nijuukyugou (3), juliets (4), Spacedaisy (5), MovingPictures07 (7), Metalmarsh89 (11), Golden (16), Cobalt (18) 38%
Total votes : 24
;)
Sockys2023
The Mark

Re: Night 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Sockys2023 »

Well timed vote Reywas 2. At the final possible second.

I wonder. Is there a tiebreaker among us? Last time there was a tie nobody died.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Game Night

Friday Night and the surviving members decided to have their own little party at Roxy's place. Despite the recent drama, spirits seemed to be high. Some were breaking out the board games, while others were settling down in front of the tv. The rest were enjoying the lovely snacks their hostesses prepared and chatting.

In the living room boo 2, had convinced everyone to put on his favorite show. MacGyver. He just loved the episode that was on!

As boo 2 threw another piece of popcorn in his mouth he wondered if he could order and Awesome Auger online for a good price. Quickly, he lept from the recliner to retrieve his phone. He didn't notice that someone had moved a footstool into his path. boo 2 tripped and smashed face first into the glass table.

Epignosis 2, Scotty 2, Ricochet 2, Turnips 2 and Metalmarsh 2 were all sitting at the kitchen. Everyone had been having a few beers and laughing over a game of Monopoly.

After an hour of playing and many drinks later, the game took a heated turn.

"You have been cheating." Epignosis 2 screamed. "Don't think I don't know why you wanted to be banker!"

"How would you know I have been cheating? Everyone has been ignoring me this ENTIRE GAME!!!" Metalmarsh 2 shouted back

"WHY CAN'T EVERYONE GET ALONG?!?!?" Roxy cried out.

Scotty 2 realized he had had a bit too much to drink, and excused himself.

Scotty 2 was hunched over the sink with the cold tap water running. He splashed some on his face. Keep it together, Scotty 2. No one suspects a thing. You're in the clear. He turned off the tap and stood up. He was startled to see someone standing behind him covered head to toe in black. Before he could even make a sound a rope quickly tightened around his neck. He sank to his knees as he desperately clawed at anything and everything near by. But it was no use. His attacker was much too strong.

Back at the table everyone was getting anxious to finish up the game, so fingersplints took Scotty 2's spot. Another hour later, the game was still going on and Turnips 2 was falling asleep at the table. Roxy smacked him on the back of the head and yelled at him to wake up. He quickly reached for the dog piece.

"You have been playing the game this long and you don't even know what fucking piece is yours!" fingersplints grabbed the board and bashed it down on Turnips 2 head.

boo 2 has been lynched.

Spoiler: show
He was XthAtGAm3RGuYX, a civvie tracker.

Scotty 2 has been killed by an unknown assassin.

He was actually a she: Black Rock, a baddie whose vote is worth 2.

Turnips 2 has been modkilled.

Night 6 has begun.
You have 23 hours to get your PMs in.
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Trivia Time!

I joined Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:50:15 pm
I speak, read, write and dream in 2 languages
I have a thing for ravens
Who am I?
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Such tomfuckery, I tell ya.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

We have our winner thanks for trying!
;)
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Interesting.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Interesting.
Pretty damning I think. I know where my vote is going tomorrow.

Boo might not have been bad (or he may have - I'm pretty sure not though). But we definitely have one baddie either way. Two including Scotty. That's a great outcome and a huge swing!
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

If two people died as GG and a tracker, and juliets died as a tracker, then there are 2 trackers in the game, but one of the two GG's has to be a seemer?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:If two people died as GG and a tracker, and juliets died as a tracker, then there are 2 trackers in the game, but one of the two GG's has to be a seemer?
Yes. One of the GG's has to be a seemer.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

It seems I lost to boy bands and a llama prankster, so I'm quite depressed right now. Whoever was the arbitrer could have at least appreciated the fucking effort.

I'll be at the bar till dawn.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Goddamit, I think.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:Goddamit, I think.
IKR
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Anyone else noticing a theme with the dead baddies? I think Roxy may be trying to tell us that being a mother makes you evil.
dunya
Turnip Head
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Anyone else noticing a theme with the dead baddies? I think Roxy may be trying to tell us that being a mother makes you evil.
:shifty: :feb: :noble:
;)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

well well well
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Can't believe people actually voted boo for such a bullshit reason. Unfuckinbelivable.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

So Scum Con and Scumotty were killers. I think that gives people plenty to work with without having to resort to ugh ugh I didnt like what he said about so and so so imma vote him.

Really, fucking fuckballs for that shit.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

idk what Thomas the tank engine is and I played Guess Who once and it sucked. So Disney's Cars I guess?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Golden 2, my questions are as follows:
1) You hold the position that Black Rock 2 was a non-civ Seemer, correct?
2) You hold the position that boo 2 was a non-civ Seemer, correct?
3) In what context was the joke about "That Goofy Clown" made?

Also for the record, I attempt to be a very friendly individual. Friendly in the sense that if you don't actively want me to have a bad time I consider you a friend. My best friends so far are Cobalt 2, Lacey 2, and Metalmarsh 2. I'm going to go back through and look at Dom 2's posts to see if he's my friend or not.
Lunalee
nutella
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

^i'm doubting it
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

The Scotty2 reveal is extra nice, it affects my perspective of a couple people for their treatment of her last day.

I think Golden is more likely to be the seemer than boo.
Supervisor
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

That's not a good idea, Mafia.

I'm trying to hold out judgment until he gets back to me with those answers.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

SVS 2 wrote:The Scotty2 reveal is extra nice, it affects my perspective of a couple people for their treatment of her last day.

Who do you think is more likely to be the real Gamer Guy: Golden 2 or boo 2?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Probably something I should've asked about earlier, what are the most common traits of a seemed? I'm not familiar with that role in my community. All I picked up was something about dying as another player or role. Hiders, Jesters, sure, but not seemers.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Trait? Like how does a seemer play the game?

I'm not sure of the question you ask.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

SVS 2 wrote:The Scotty2 reveal is extra nice, it affects my perspective of a couple people for their treatment of her last day.
How so?

@Bass 2 from my understanding the seemer will appear as a player of their choice when lynched or killed?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:Golden 2, my questions are as follows:
1) You hold the position that Black Rock 2 was a non-civ Seemer, correct?
2) You hold the position that boo 2 was a non-civ Seemer, correct?

Also for the record, I attempt to be a very friendly individual. Friendly in the sense that if you don't actively want me to have a bad time I consider you a friend. My best friends so far are Cobalt 2, Lacey 2, and Metalmarsh 2. I'm going to go back through and look at Dom 2's posts to see if he's my friend or not.
1) Actually, not anymore. I tend to believe now that "BR" was a second civ tracker in the game and was simply startled by my flip, considering it contradictory and suspecting me for being a seemer. However, she still seeded hints against me the way I projected she did, I'm just not convinced anymore that she was bad in her intentions, just misguided (instantly assuming it's seemer shenanigans towards her own power). We can't really have a triangle of contradictory trackers. With her flipping, probably, her real identity, I'm inclined to take her out of this equation and consider her a genuine second tracker.

2) Correct.

3) I commended you for it, as part of your sockplay, after you died. I made another comment, afterwards, towards you as "Bass", but it was off-topic and under my real account - so isolated from the game. The rest is in the fogs for me, after all this time. I'm sorry, but I tried to prove myself throughout the whole game, since this conflict started and I don't have anymore strength for that. You decide for yourself which one of us is the orchestrator. I responded to "boo" throwing darts at me as soon as he started.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

What is your perspective?
A friend wants to know.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

My current thoughts.

Golden 2 is legit, and he is also the real Gamerguy and a tracker.

Black Rock 2 is also legit, just happens to also be a tracker.

boo 2 was a seemer, and not just a seemer, but a baddie one at that.

What do y'all think?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Golden 2 wrote:

3) I commended you for it, as part of your sockplay, after you died. I made another comment, afterwards, towards you as "Bass", but it was off-topic and under my real account - so isolated from the game. The rest is in the fogs for me, after all this time. I'm sorry, but I tried to prove myself throughout the whole game, since this conflict started and I don't have anymore strength for that. You decide for yourself which one of us is the orchestrator. I responded to "boo" throwing darts at me as soon as he started.
You're the imposter.

For one, your entire tone is wrong here. TGG wouldn't be so politely complacent with people suspecting his identity. Second, you have no idea where "ThatGoofyClown" came from. It wasn't more than two months ago, and it was infuriating for TGG, so while he might not remember exactly who said it he most definitely remembers the event.

Golden 2 is a seemer and not the real TGG. Consider boo 2's response to backlash from his statement. Unless it was an elaborate setup to walk the line of being mod killed and act as TGG in anger, there is no benefit to intentionally drawing the ire of the mods and players. So we can assume only two possible scenarios. Real TGG said something, got reprimanded, and got mad. Fake seemer-TGG planned to say something offensive, hope he wouldn't be mod killed, and emulate TGG's anger.

Syn 2, you can back me up on the specific TGG brand of frustration. Remember when Jan joined JTM and that pleasant experience? Tell me that didn't sound exactly like boo 2.

I move that we lynch Golden 2 tomorrow. A seeker would still flip whatever they chose even after being rezzed, correct?
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Boo 2, the real TGG, is my friend. And I trust my ability to diferntiate between friends and enemies.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Bass 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

You're the imposter.

For one, your entire tone is wrong here. TGG wouldn't be so politely complacent with people suspecting his identity. Second, you have no idea where "ThatGoofyClown" came from. It wasn't more than two months ago, and it was infuriating for TGG, so while he might not remember exactly who said it he most definitely remembers the event.

Golden 2 is a seemer and not the real TGG. Consider boo 2's response to backlash from his statement. Unless it was an elaborate setup to walk the line of being mod killed and act as TGG in anger, there is no benefit to intentionally drawing the ire of the mods and players. So we can assume only two possible scenarios. Real TGG said something, got reprimanded, and got mad. Fake seemer-TGG planned to say something offensive, hope he wouldn't be mod killed, and emulate TGG's anger.

Syn 2, you can back me up on the specific TGG brand of frustration. Remember when Jan joined JTM and that pleasant experience? Tell me that didn't sound exactly like boo 2.

I move that we lynch Golden 2 tomorrow. A seeker would still flip whatever they chose even after being rezzed, correct?
Syn 2 is dead bro.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

You're the imposter.

:derp:

You do know "Syn" left the game, right?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Bass 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

You're the imposter.

:derp:

You do know "Syn" left the game, right?
Do you have anything else to say to this post Golden?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

My awareness is awe-inspiring, isn't it?

My point stands, however.
Lunalee
nutella

Return to “Previous Jobs”