[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Re: [NIGHT 7] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:Oh, unless you meant that I won't literally be shocked, as in BZZZZZZZTTK!!

:workit:
;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I had two lynches as of this moment, they'd go to 3J and Russ.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:If I had two lynches as of this moment, they'd go to 3J and Russ.
You think motel room is clean or you just like these two better?

What about your suspicion of Choutas "no matter how seaside flips" ?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If I had two lynches as of this moment, they'd go to 3J and Russ.
Russ was my Day 1 suspect, and he never left that list.

motel room...well, I didn't make it to takeaway the fourth last night, due to seaside telling me I was taking him out of context and Choutas coming in with that giant floater last minute. I'll have to examine him in greater detail before I can say yay or nay.
Matt F wrote:What about your suspicion of Choutas "no matter how seaside flips" ?
Bitter, bitter hubris. :sigh:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Russ was my Day 1 suspect, and he never left that list.

motel room...well, I didn't make it to takeaway the fourth last night, due to seaside telling me I was taking him out of context and Choutas coming in with that giant floater last minute. I'll have to examine him in greater detail before I can say yay or nay.
Matt F wrote:What about your suspicion of Choutas "no matter how seaside flips" ?
Bitter, bitter hubris. :sigh:
motel room may even be right that I'm "tunneling" him as I did Sorsha earlier in the game, however I believe the reasons behind my focus on him are much better this time around.

Per the underline, I encourage you do, whenever you're not working, and cooking meals, and losing fantasy football money and all that jazz. :nicenod:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And here is what the Day 7 lynch looked like before the votes moved from Jay to seaside. Just keeping a record.
Spoiler: show
JaggedJimmyJay - 7
  • Metalmarsh89 (1), Epignosis (3), seaside (4), TheFloyd73 (6), Elohcin (8), sig (14), Diiny (15)
TheFloyd73 - 5
  • Choutas (5), Strawhenge (10), Matt F (11), bcornett (12), Bullzeye (13)
Russtifinko - 1
  • motel room (2)
DrWilgy - 1
  • RadicalFuzz (7)
Black Rock - 1
  • JaggedJimmyJay (9)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Matt F wrote:
Black Rock wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 40#p184571

Still thinking about this post actually. I'm just loving it, it's very helpful for me. Thank you.
Ricochet, what do you think about Black Rock "just loving" your LC interactions post? Does this mean you were dead wrong in that post? Does this mean you and BR are teamies? Just curious, I'm not sure what to make of it. Although for some reason or another, I forget, I think I had you marked as anti-Mafia (oh I think it was because your big case on MacD helped us get him...then again MacD's case on Long Con helped lynch LC sooooo). Anyway your thoughts?
Teamies... That word does not exist in my language in this game. I'm good.

No idea what it helped her or her team with, considering I've caught a baddie so far with it - so I couldn't have been "dead wrong", at least with some angles in there. I don't remember her developing any leads from the "very helpful" posts I've made. It all sounds like empty praise to me.

There was no MacBaddie case on LC, they exchanged mutual banter and opposition on the Flowers subjected, and then MacBaddie cheered the LC lynch from the sidelines.
Matt wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Still thinking about this post actually. I'm just loving it, it's very helpful for me. Thank you.
Negative
Matt
finding his ping "phony" in joining sig's wording case

MacDougall
suspicious of motel room for bringing up Flowers tactics (although this seems like self-aware fake sussing, imo, since LC was Flowers)
voting MacDougall D2
Can the green part of this be explained more? Is this Macs suspicion or LC's?
Uhh pretty sure that's in LC's section, so it's LC's suspicion on MacDougall.

Basically both Mac and motel brought up some interpretations of what Flowers might have done with his D1 vote and then LC sussed them both for talking about it. I already pointed out this suspicion looks fake, since LC was of course Flowers himself. But it still counts as LC putting heat on Mac for this.
I was confused on where motel room fit in under Mac, that's all.
Rico, I hope you're still reading this (I read all of your big posts, dude!!! Haha). Are you saying Long Con was suspicious of both MacD and motel room because of discussing the Flowers role? I'll have to go check that out to be sure. Funny, we know Long Con and MacD were teamies, where does motel room fit in, knowing what we do now about MR trying to dissuade a Mac lynch Day 6 and bandwagoning a civvie Day 7?
Yes, LC hissed at both MacD and motel for discussing Flowers (which he turned out to be).
motel fits in as a busser, compared to Mac only distancing and sidelining the LC lynch for creds afterwards.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I failed to announce this before, but:

Love for Sale is accepting offers for its Day 8 vote!
seaside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 137

Post by seaside »

Damn youse bandwagoned me when i didn't even have a chance to defend myself (and then made it out like i was refusing!)
anyway, thanks for the game mods and people
good luck town!
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Negative
Matt

MacDougall
suspicious of motel room for bringing up Flowers tactics (although this seems like self-aware fake sussing, imo, since LC was Flowers)
voting MacDougall D2

Basically both Mac and motel brought up some interpretations of what Flowers might have done with his D1 vote and then LC sussed them both for talking about it. I already pointed out this suspicion looks fake, since LC was of course Flowers himself. But it still counts as LC putting heat on Mac for this.
Rico, I hope you're still reading this (I read all of your big posts, dude!!! Haha). Are you saying Long Con was suspicious of both MacD and motel room because of discussing the Flowers role? I'll have to go check that out to be sure. Funny, we know Long Con and MacD were teamies, where does motel room fit in, knowing what we do now about MR trying to dissuade a Mac lynch Day 6 and bandwagoning a civvie Day 7?
Yes, LC hissed at both MacD and motel for discussing Flowers (which he turned out to be).
motel fits in as a busser, compared to Mac only distancing and sidelining the LC lynch for creds afterwards.
Hi. Can someone point out where I was supposed to have discussed this Flowers role with these people? And if not, do we know who Ricochet is actually confusing me with in that post?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [DAY 1] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by motel room »

motel room wrote:
sig wrote:I think your trying to get me to respond in an attempt to make me slip up and get me lynched, and it really isn't my place to tell you who has been suspicious of me that would be like building the case for my own lynch a rather silly thing to do.
well we wouldn't want you to slip up now
lol remember this?
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Decided to ISO 3J and ctrl F motel room in his posts...here are the results...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:I would normally start off with a vote for sleepystalinist, but he is not here so instead, I'll vote for motel room because he has something to do with sleeping.
Hey bcornett24, usually even random votes are accompanied by a semi-relevant reason (hey, like this one!). What's your objective with this one, m8?
Asks bcornett his objective with bc's obvious random vote of motel room

During Day 2, adds support to motel room's questioning of SIG

Also on Day 2, motel room barely suspects 3J with a "read through feel"
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:catching up and i got myself a cup of those jjj scumman blues
Y'all should form a club. Why?
We did. We're called the Jag-Offs.

Its a read-through feel, like you're not invested in the answers to your questions and your cases are solid but not passionate.
COMPLETELY UNRELATED but found this back and forth with a confirmed scum "joking" about team win conditions
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Black Rock wrote:JJJ, why did you move your vote?

Linki JJJ: what?
Because it seemed like the right course of action to progress my team's win condition. :grin:
:ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm completely willing to help flip this lynch to JJJ. I don't trust him in the least. Anyone else on board?
considering
Cool! What do you think of my most recent contributions, aokiji? :nicenod:
i think you're leaning into that wifom that people cant help but double-think.

Are you being this guy right now to benefit town or to screw with us\your meta?
I hope it'll benefit town. The intentions are honest at least.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:what are the intentions?
I'll reveal that soon.
Then 3J makes a big post about how he intentionally "went off his rocker" to garner reactions or somesuch, explains why he voted Llama during the late Llama train on Day 2 (when LC was being lynched), then explains that he really thought LC was bad all along. :ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:~~~

The most important thing is this I think: I enacted this strategy while under zero pressure personally. I had no need to escape any manner of pressure or redirect attention -- I just came up with an idea and went for it.
this is true. You weren't a lynch contender until you did this to yourself. Interesting.
I'm not sure if this is a statement against me, for me, or neither, but I guess it's true. :grin:
And hey presto, Motel Room and 3J are friends again.

Oh, and it's funny, I quoted this exchange between Strawhenge and Motel room in another post, but now I get to quote it again because 3J joined in the fun...poor Sorsha (I'm so very sorry for tunneling you Sorsha)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Strawhenge wrote:The thing about Sorsha is the second most pingy one. He was asked directly by another player, and gave a really dodgy response.
truthfact
Agreed, not a great look for Sorsha. Good eye, Strawhenge.
Here is 3J's G2H read on Motel Room
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MARSH

MOTEL ROOM

ZEBRA

REYWAS
good

good

good

good
3J then does a Motel Room/Long Con relationship analysis, and Motel Room comes out "good" in 3J's eyes. Actually, 3J seemed to be cheerleading Motel Room's towniness in that post.

3J does a rainbow read, motel room is "green". I'm surprised he wasn't blue considering 3J's very strong town read of him during his LC analysis. In this same rainbow list, 3J has MacDougall listed as blue, while Devin (civvie) and thellama (civvie) are RED.

Asks Zebra the following...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm interested to know what your misgivings are with motel room, Zebs
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
seaside wrote:What does everyone think of jjj, diiny and espers?
The order i would lynch them is espers > diiny > jjj. I'm reading jjj as jenuine atm.
Please expand.
The level that Diiny has slipped to, I feel like espers has been there all game. He's a total unknown quantity to me and that worries me so at the time I would have been cooler with an espers lynch than a Diiny lynch.

However, that non-vote Diiny put in at the end of the last Day that was so off-bandwagon that it was blinding probably puts him over espers atm if I were to rewrite that order.

And you're streets behind those two. :llama:
I can dig it. I think they're both highly suspicious at this point and would endorse their lynches for the sake of pursuing mafia instead of the SK.
Motel Room sees 3J as genuine now. 3J would like to lynch espers (civvie) or diiny (unknown) for the sake of pursuing mafia instead of the SK (of which on that particular day, baddie MacDougall was getting a lot of flak for being the SK)

Now this NEXT ONE is curious...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:J3, gun to your head LYLO, would you lynch me or motel room?
If I literally had seconds to decide, probably motel room. I don't read either of you as scummy right now though.
But in your earlier G2H read, you have motel room as good. In your rainbow list, you have motel room at green. In your LC relationship analysis, you believe Motel room is good. Why would you want to lynch motel room over Radical Fuzz, who substituted for a player (reywas) who's biggest contribution in the game after four days was to say "hello" once?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Gonna GTH the whole mafia team without thinking about it a ton (can't at work):

Black Rock
Diiny
Choutas
motel room
Metalmarsh89
Russtifinko (I know this contradicts my prior thing, oh well)
More of 3J thinking motel room is mafia now, despite earlier reads cheerleading town for him.

The following occurs on Day 6, when MacDougall is in severe danger of getting lynched. Did two teamies try to bus another teamie in an effort to keep their other teamie alive?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:I could do a black rock vote. Dunno if it'd pick up enough steam
It can if you help me. There's still time to lynch anyone.

BLACK ROCK
motel room wrote:alrighty, Black Rock
Later...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:Diiny then
Why aren't you keen on the Mac lynch?
Great question, 3J. Are you still curious as to why motel room isn't keen on a MacD lynch?

LOL @ the following
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Then motel room and I tried again to generate a Black Rock lynch and got her up to 3 votes. It didn't work out. We both moved back to Diiny. That was the plan all along.
Straight from the horse's mouth.

Another G2H read on motel room. Surely after G2H'ding motel room on the Mafia team, this G2H will read "bad" for motel room, right? Especially after motel room helped try to dissuade people from voting Mac, right? Right?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MOTEL ROOM

RADICAL FUZZ

RICOCHET

ROXY
good

good

good

good
M'kay

I think lynching 3J or Motel Room would be a swell idea for Day 8.
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also, boosh and/or kakow.

Linki: but Ricochet, the drugs are everlasting. The player receives 2 votes every day, not just the next day.
Doesn't change the fact he can drug another player.
I'm just saying that someone could currently be drugged, but it would have happened Night 4.
If it wasn't Devin (which, given the 6-8 down distance, is rather hard to believe), then yes.

If it was Devin, then no one is currently drugged, because I didn't pay attention to the even night specification. :blush:

Night 2 didn't happen
Night 4 - Devin or not Devin
Night 6 didn't happen
So back to this other thing, if seaside was isolating those three players (jjj, diiny, espers) because of voting shenanigans he saw on Day 4, that actually would indicate they were more likely to be town?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote: (I'm so very sorry for tunneling you Sorsha)
at least I have one of these to look forward to
:dead horse:
ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Negative
Matt

MacDougall
voting MacDougall D2

Hi. Can someone point out where I was supposed to have discussed this Flowers role with these people? And if not, do we know who Ricochet is actually confusing me with in that post?
Hmm...

Yes, it seems the confusion is mine. I picked up Long Con referencing you for having discussed about Flowers...although it seems he just didn't remember which one of you or MacDougall did it.. Here's the post. I wrote this down in my interactions book under LC mentioning Mac and you, then copypasta'd it to separate entries - which explains the mistake Black Rock pointed out to...

Yet, I didn't write you down back then as having interacted with LC by discussing about Flowers...
D1 (one of his first posts, in fact) calls LC's case too confident worded and bea's reply to it legit
dislikes LC's twist ("pressured and gross", backpedalling)
D2 criticses LC's seaside lynch intent; votes LC, but shortly switches to Choutas
vote back on LC
D3 suss's Epig, Sorsha right away for defending LC
So my bad.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet, thoughts on Russtifinko?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Linki: but Ricochet, the drugs are everlasting. The player receives 2 votes every day, not just the next day.
I'm just saying that someone could currently be drugged, but it would have happened Night 4.
If it wasn't Devin (which, given the 6-8 down distance, is rather hard to believe), then yes.

If it was Devin, then no one is currently drugged, because I didn't pay attention to the even night specification. :blush:

Night 2 didn't happen
Night 6 didn't happen
So back to this other thing, if seaside was isolating those three players (jjj, diiny, espers) because of voting shenanigans he saw on Day 4, that actually would indicate they were more likely to be town?
He started singling out JJJ, Diiny and Espers on Day 4, not after seeing voting shenanigans happening on Day 4. He would have gotten such results after Day 4, at the earliest.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ricochet, thoughts on Russtifinko?
I don't have thoughts at 2am after a day spent teaching, then in bed, with a nasty cold in both mediums. Just reading in real time and commenting on what I can.

Need to read him.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
I don't have thoughts at 2am after a day spent teaching, then in bed, with a nasty cold in both mediums. Just reading in real time and commenting on what I can.

Need to read him.
Alright, you've still got over 48 hours until the end of the next lynch at least.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Need to read him.
Alright, you've still got over 48 hours until the end of the next lynch at least.
If This Must Be the Place protects me tonight, ture.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Need to read him.
Ture.

Well in that case, hurry your ass up. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Need to read him.
Ture.

Well in that case, hurry your ass up. :grin:
Not hurrying tonight, except to sleep. Retirement awaits, if the opposite will happen. :noble:

I understand I finally get paid for having played mafia here the past 10 months...?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Night 2 didn't happen
Night 6 didn't happen
He started singling out JJJ, Diiny and Espers on Day 4, not after seeing voting shenanigans happening on Day 4. He would have gotten such results after Day 4, at the earliest.
Yeah no thats what I mean:
So back to this other thing, if seaside was isolating those three players (jjj, diiny, espers) because of voting shenanigans he saw, on Day 4, that actually would indicate they were more likely to be town? - threw in a comma

But yeah, aside from the Day being clarified, am I correct or misunderstanding?
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Elohcin is the only female player left. :daisy:
It better stay that way baddies!
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Elohcin is the only female player left. :daisy:

Linki: Agreed
Unfortunately for any feminists around here, she seems to obey her husband this game. :p
Truth be told, I am no feminist and I do follow the Bible's teachings. Being submissive doesn't mean I am being walked all over, it just means I allow my husband to be leader of the household. I believe I did well in finding a man that I could trust to lead us.

Now, back to mafia....I don't even think there is much to discuss at this point. I know which two people I would like to see lynched in the next two days. Lets do this and get some better results. I will no allow myself to be sidetracked.
Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:If motel room ends up as civvie, I will literally be shocked.
No you won't.
:haha: I am just picturing it. Maybey Matt was just trying to tell a joke :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

motel room wrote:
Matt F wrote: (I'm so very sorry for tunneling you Sorsha)
at least I have one of these to look forward to
:dead horse:
Possibly. If you took yourself out of the equation, are you able to admit that it looks sketchy?

Also, I am still fixated on Strawhenge referring to Mac as a "scum buddy" but not voting for him during Day 6. Since Strawhenge refused to vote for Mac, and referred to him as your and 3J's "scum buddy" before his role was revealed, do you expect Strawhenge to be looking at you or 3J today?

Linki - Hi Eloh! I'll tell ya a joke if I survive the Night phase. Yippee :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gaw damn Matt F is hungry.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Night 2 didn't happen
Night 6 didn't happen
Yeah no thats what I mean:
So back to this other thing, if seaside was isolating those three players (jjj, diiny, espers) because of voting shenanigans he saw, on Day 4, that actually would indicate they were more likely to be town? - threw in a comma

But yeah, aside from the Day being clarified, am I correct or misunderstanding?
Ok, got it this time.

Problem with that is that if he saw shenanigans on Day 3 and singled out JJJ, Diiny and espers for that reason, those players were all on me.

How could there have been Day 3 shenanigans on my wagon, if I didn't get lynched? At 7-6, IIRC, I would have edged out Golden in the tally, with any kind of vote manipulation.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Not hurrying tonight, except to sleep. Retirement awaits, if the opposite will happen. :noble:

I understand I finally get paid for having played mafia here the past 10 months...?
Your mafia career is too short to retire.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Gaw damn Matt F is hungry.
Does he enjoy omelette au fromage?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Unfortunately for any feminists around here, she seems to obey her husband this game. :p
Truth be told, I am no feminist and I do follow the Bible's teachings. Being submissive doesn't mean I am being walked all over, it just means I allow my husband to be leader of the household. I believe I did well in finding a man that I could trust to lead us.
You picked a guy who can't pee in the toilet. WTG
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:If you took yourself out of the equation, are you able to admit that it looks sketchy?
Yep. This is probably the most suspicious I'll ever be as a townie, I'd lynch me too. Y'all can scoff at that, I don't much care. I sort of regret that I survived Day 7, that really played right into the mafia team's hands. Maybe the BR modkill gives us the leeway in the numbers to remedy that blunder today, though 4 mafia alive is still quite daunting (unless Epi is right about HamburgerBoy or there is a surprise mafioso among the other corpses).

I'll address your points in a more substantial manner in due time, Matt. Tonight I am taking a break from this game. Work was a miserable headache, and the climate of this game re: me right now is the opposite of good medicine.

Those who remain suspicious of me: cool, fine. Everyone already knows why. I only implore you to waste as little time as possible talking about me and get your scumhunting efforts to the rest of the players. If you can manage to be objective without an actual flip of my role, I also strongly recommend against looking for scum via people's interactions with me -- because I'm not one of them. I'll be back tomorrow to make whatever dent in this game I can still make. Another dead mafia is a good source of information.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Unfortunately for any feminists around here, she seems to obey her husband this game. :p
okay...he's not a leader after 9pm :P
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
okay...he's not a leader after 9pm :P
:beer:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt F wrote:If you took yourself out of the equation, are you able to admit that it looks sketchy?
Yep. This is probably the most suspicious I'll ever be as a townie, I'd lynch me too. Y'all can scoff at that, I don't much care. I sort of regret that I survived Day 7, that really played right into the mafia team's hands. Maybe the BR modkill gives us the leeway in the numbers to remedy that blunder today, though 4 mafia alive is still quite daunting (unless Epi is right about HamburgerBoy or there is a surprise mafioso among the other corpses).

I'll address your points in a more substantial manner in due time, Matt. Tonight I am taking a break from this game. Work was a miserable headache, and the climate of this game re: me right now is the opposite of good medicine.

Those who remain suspicious of me: cool, fine. Everyone already knows why. I only implore you to waste as little time as possible talking about me and get your scumhunting efforts to the rest of the players. If you can manage to be objective without an actual flip of my role, I also strongly recommend against looking for scum via people's interactions with me -- because I'm not one of them. I'll be back tomorrow to make whatever dent in this game I can still make. Another dead mafia is a good source of information.
Sorry you're havin' a rough day, dude. Just FYI, again, whatever your alignment, I think you're the shiz (just don't ask me what shiz means, I think it means cool or somethin')

As I said earlier, the only possibility I see of you not being Mafia, is if a baddie team consisting of one or more of the following (MM, Epig, Motel Room) bandwagoned seaside only to see you lynched the following day.

Do you think that's possible?

Did you already respond to my questioning of Strawhenge as to why he referred to Mac as a "scum buddy" but didn't vote for him??

Also, yeah, Epignosis, I'm off work today and I plan to be here for the duration of the Night phase. Hopefully I'm not knocked out Gaaah!! :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Sorry you're havin' a rough day, dude. Just FYI, again, whatever your alignment, I think you're the shiz (just don't ask me what shiz means, I think it means cool or somethin')

As I said earlier, the only possibility I see of you not being Mafia, is if a baddie team consisting of one or more of the following (MM, Epig, Motel Room) bandwagoned seaside only to see you lynched the following day.

Did you already respond to my questioning of Strawhenge as to why he referred to Mac as a "scum buddy" but didn't vote for him??

Also, yeah, Epignosis, I'm off work today and I plan to be here for the duration of the Night phase. Hopefully I'm not knocked out Gaaah!! :omg:
It was impossible for me to bandwagon seaside. :suspish:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Sorry you're havin' a rough day, dude. Just FYI, again, whatever your alignment, I think you're the shiz (just don't ask me what shiz means, I think it means cool or somethin')

I'll give ya one more post. :)

Appreciate that a great deal, thank you very much. The same to you -- you clearly play the game passionately and I respect that no matter what your alignment.

I definitely think it's possible. I suggested earlier that people taking my side were at least a little suspicious for doing so. I know how valuable I am to them right now (for all the wrong reasons), and I am sure they know it too. CFDing the lynch to a townie is the perfect scenario for them -- everyone is convinced I was saved and I'll get lynched anyway. Double-whammy, two for one special. I'm considering the possibility that motel room has been deliberately linking himself to me, your observations are all hard to ignore. Epi as mafia would be an incredible distancing effort, but I've seen incredible distancing efforts of that caliber before so it shouldn't be off the table. MM plays the game in a way that is easy to work cross-alignment (meta-free), so I wouldn't count him out either. I did think he looked solid in the Mac analysis, if my analyses are still to be trusted at all for accuracy.

It's also possible you're the bad guy and you're turning the two-for-one special into a three-for-one (if motel room is town). :shrug:

See y'all tomorrow.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Epignosis wrote:Gaw damn Matt F is hungry.
Yeah feels that way, which is why I'm not flipping it on him for tunnelling. I think he thinks he's doing right.
Yes on defending mac and my town-flipped votes, No on how hard I defended mac or my pressuring of Strawhenge. I dunno its hard to be unbiased.
Matt F wrote:Also, I am still fixated on Strawhenge referring to Mac as a "scum buddy" but not voting for him during Day 6. Since Strawhenge refused to vote for Mac, and referred to him as your and 3J's "scum buddy" before his role was revealed, do you expect Strawhenge to be looking at you or 3J today?
I don't know what to expect from him. But I'm interested seeing as he popped in, said "oh my god what happened" and left. I would very much like to know what he thinks of what happened.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh yeah, the Strawhenge thing: I think his behavior during that exchange was objectively suspicious while seeming emotionally genuine. I favor the latter for now.

Okay now bye, I swear. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I need five for Dune Mafia. My first closed setup. I'd like to begin this weekend.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:It was impossible for me to bandwagon seaside. :suspish:
Oh, because you were the first to vote for him? Not understanding I guess. In that case, you started the bandwagon on seaside?

I remember you wanting to lynch 3J, and I believe you were also after Black Rock, but then suddenly you go with seaside, and a bunch of people follow.

If you had nothing to do with the "bandwagon" on seaside, who do you suspect is bad out of the seaside voters (if any) ?

Linki - Epignosis, I'm there for ya dude. I wanted to sign up already, but I promised myself only one game at a time, then broke that promise by signing up for LC's game, and now... :eek:

Whatevs, my dad loved the Dune series (even read all the books written by the original author's son, I think?) so I'll play.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:It was impossible for me to bandwagon seaside. :suspish:
Oh, because you were the first to vote for him? Not understanding I guess. In that case, you started the bandwagon on seaside?

I remember you wanting to lynch 3J, and I believe you were also after Black Rock, but then suddenly you go with seaside, and a bunch of people follow.

If you had nothing to do with the "bandwagon" on seaside, who do you suspect is bad out of the seaside voters (if any) ?

Linki - Epignosis, I'm there for ya dude. I wanted to sign up already, but I promised myself only one game at a time, then broke that promise by signing up for LC's game, and now... :eek:

Whatevs, my dad loved the Dune series (even read all the books written by the original author's son, I think?) so I'll play.
I didn't say I had nothing to do with the bandwagon on seaside. I encouraged it. Promoted it. Tried to make it happen. Succeeded. But I didn't bandwagon. I drove the train.

Supper, finally. I'll be back after that to address other items. Unless I'm a goner.

Swell!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks, J. Whenever you get back, assuming these were the only five lynch candidates tomorrow, who would you pick? (or if you're strongly against all of them, let me know)

motel room
Metal Marsh
Epignosis
TheFloyd
Strawhenge
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's also possible you're the bad guy and you're turning the two-for-one special into a three-for-one (if motel room is town). :shrug:
:mafia:

Unfortunately, my total whack out theories prevent my really good theories from getting any traction, cuz I guess peeps think I'm crazy haha. Remember, it wasn't until Ricochet and others started looking at Mac differently before he was lynched.

However, I will point out, earlier in the game I suspected Mac of being an LC teamie for their discussion on the Nothing but Flowers role, I even asked Mac if I was wrong and he simply said "Yes" (which I wasn't)

and

In an ISO of Black Rock, I suspected her and Long Con of being teamies because of her "I believe BC was in the lead" comment after I was curious who was in the lead, BC or LC, during the late Llama train Day 2.

So I get it right sometimes XD
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I already mentioned 3J and Russ and my top suspects.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:I already mentioned 3J and Russ and my top suspects.
Are you responding to me? My last post was directed to 3J.

Russ. This guy hasn't registered on my radar too much. I remember calling him anti-Mafia because he was basically the nail in the coffin against LC during day 2, and I speculated that LC's role was waaaaay too important for teamies to bus him.

I could be wrong, though, I often am! ;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I already mentioned 3J and Russ and my top suspects.
Are you responding to me? My last post was directed to 3J.

Russ. This guy hasn't registered on my radar too much. I remember calling him anti-Mafia because he was basically the nail in the coffin against LC during day 2, and I speculated that LC's role was waaaaay too important for teamies to bus him.

I could be wrong, though, I often am! ;airguitar:
My opinion on Russ is that he latched onto FZ. and k4j's vendetta against me with a misrepresentation. His last-minute voting doesn't endear me either.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 7 has ended.

Post and PMs coming ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 7: Mr. ?????

Night 7 has ended.

????? has survived a kill attempt by Life During Wartime AND a kill attempt by Psycho Killer.

It is now Day 8. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [DAY 8] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Epignosis »

My my my.

What a beautifully unproductive evening.
Matt
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 8] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

Wow the SK and the Mafia tried to kill the same person? :omg:

I see MacD is in the thread, seeing his team fail yet another NK attempt. :clap:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”