[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 89

Re: [DAY 9] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by sig »

Russ why did you vote for motel room day 8?

Radical Fuzz could you give me some more reasoning for your wilgy vote? Besides him who else would you be willing to lynch today?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:By all means, Matt, lynch me now and throw the game because there's more tinfoil coming from your head than sound ideas.
In case you missed it, Epignosis...
Matt F wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Can I point out that there is a player out there with this scum role.

"(Nothing But) Flowers – Can't get used to the lifestyle brought about by the new players. Its vote is worth x3 against players from the opposite forum. It cannot be harmed by night powers used by players from the same forum. If it carries out the kill, it cannot kill players from the same forum."

I would assume that the votes are going to magically appear at the end of the lynch (mod feel free to clarify). So who we think we are lynching may not end up being that person. If we can largely agree on a lynch candidate it's probably a good idea to ensure that everyone else is far enough back from them to not be able to change the lynch. I would also say it's unlikely the person is going to use this role so early unless we have a scum candidate because it'll just give us a pile of people to choose a lynch candidate from tomorrow. But if I were using this role, I'd make sure that I voted for someone on a vote that was full of townies so that the pile is diluted. I expect this will turn out to be a very dangerous role and I expect it will end up being a huge advantage to scum. Think about it, how are we going to lynch this person in particular unless they are so far ahead on the lynch tally that they can't protect themselves by voting on the second highest tally?
1. Best place to hide is in plain sight. The ones who are most aware of this role are the role and their teammates.
:ponder:

Many have stated they feel MacDougal is definitely civvie because of his interactions with Long Con, I think, but I quoted this from Devin's post because of what Devin put in yellow here.

Long Con, discussing his role with another player, says "Best place to hide is in plain sight. The ones who are most aware of this role are the role and their teammates." We know Long Con was speaking about his own role by talking about being in plain sight, but what pinged me was the fact that he was talking with MacDougall about this role, and says that line about teammates. Could Long Con have been talking about himself and MacDougal? That would certainly be interesting.
Matt F wrote:Black Rock/AceofSpaces/TinyBubbles - Day 1, Aces (who replaced a non-playing Bubbles) only posts twice, all of his posts in the game, and votes RussT based on something MacDougal said. I personally believe RussT is anti-mafia. Black Rock replaces Aces, refuses to vote Day 2 because she just replaced, though it's important to note Long Con was lynched this day, a Mafioso. Also, it's been awhile so correct me if I'm wrong, but Long Con and Black Rock are together, right? If Black Rock replaced in, is it possible she knew Long Con's role before she entered the game, and if that's the case, does that mean she had no choice but to replace a Mafioso? Of course, I'm willing to bet since these two have been playing for years, they probably don't reveal themselves to each other even if the other isn't playing, in case of replacement. Either way, my tangent here has nothing to do with her gameplay, so I'm not considering that. Hmmm. When I make mention that Llama has suddenly gotten four lynch votes in a row, and I mention that bcornett and Long Con were in the lead before this, BR lets me know that "bcornett was in the lead when I got here". Funny she's willing to help point me in that direction, yet refuses to vote in the lynch poll herself. Goes after civvie Elohcin for not reading the rules. Doesn't want to play JJJ's speed G2H game. Believes Floyd is a lost civvie, and looks to have gotten a punishment from Golden. Overall gut check - SCUM
And if you want, I can quote the multiple times I named Floyd scum, but the point is...

"Sound ideas" do come from my head :)
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:By all means, Matt, lynch me now and throw the game because there's more tinfoil coming from your head than sound ideas.
It's really not my fault that you couldn't simply say "Yeah Matt, that might be possible" instead of what you did.

Either way, I'd really like sig to answer my question regarding Russ and Diiny
And it's not my fault you can't understand subtlety and that you come up with nonsensical ideas and pursue them when...they're nonsensical.

You actually just said earlier that I could be a Mafia recruiter who recruited my wife because she's the perfect recruit.

I want you to think about that idea for a moment.

I'm a recruiter...in a game where no mention of a recruiter is made...and I bring up the idea of a secret recruiter being in the game (not meaning that there is- my post in doing so was to ridicule my wife for starting to mistrust me and in passing comment on the game-breaking nature of secret recruiters). That's a superb strategy for a recruiter in game where no mention is made of one in the roles list.

In summary, I raise a possibility that I don't believe is the case to make fun of someone's sudden shift in opinion and comment on mechanics I've seen elsewhere, only to have you imagine the idea that I'm a recruiter who recruited Elohcin and went public about it.

Like, dude, come on. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I see your point, but I don't get why you had to brush off my questioning about recruitment when you YOURSELF say "Yeah it's possible."

What do you think of sig's response about Russ and Diiny being "civ" and his "typo" ?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:I see your point, but I don't get why you had to brush off my questioning about recruitment when you YOURSELF say "Yeah it's possible."

What do you think of sig's response about Russ and Diiny being "civ" and his "typo" ?
It's also possible there's fifteen secret roles all named Santa Claus that will be revealed Day 10 and WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

Yes, a recruiter is possible. Saying something is possible isn't really saying anything (and I wasn't saying anything other than 1) Poking fun at someone, and 2) Commenting on why I don't like secret recruiters in general.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

)
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:I see your point, but I don't get why you had to brush off my questioning about recruitment when you YOURSELF say "Yeah it's possible."

It's also possible there's fifteen secret roles all named Santa Claus that will be revealed Day 10 and WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

Yes, a recruiter is possible. Saying something is possible isn't really saying anything (and I wasn't saying anything other than 1) Poking fun at someone, and 2) Commenting on why I don't like secret recruiters in general.
I think it's definitely more possible that there's a recruiter in this game then fifteen secret roles all named Santa Claus...it feels like you're still trying to push against the recruitment idea.

Taking yourself out of the equation, and for this exercise I will pretend that you are absolute civvie...

Would you agree that Elohcin would be a top tier candidate for recruitment if a recruiter exists?

Anywho, I'd really like to wait for the hosts to answer my question before continuing down this line...

To everyone else (including Rico who's facepalming) - What do you think of sig's "typo" regarding calling Russ and Diiny civs?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*sigh*

I would not take Elohcin if I were a recruiter.

OMG WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM :omg:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:*sigh*

Again, that exercise was assuming you were civvie. I asked if you thought she would be a top tier candidate for recruitment.

Am I really not making myself clear when I ask these questions???
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:*sigh*

Again, that exercise was assuming you were civvie. I asked if you thought she would be a top tier candidate for recruitment.

Am I really not making myself clear when I ask these questions???
The implication in my statement "I would not take Elohcin if I were a recruiter" is that I do not think she's ideal.

I don't understand why you are asking these questions to begin with.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt F wrote:
To everyone else (including Rico who's facepalming) - What do you think of sig's "typo" regarding calling Russ and Diiny civs?
He wrote civ and meant leaning (or slight) civ. It still means he read them civ to me. It will be up for scrutiny, either way, in case he flips bad.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm asking because even if you were just playing around with her, the idea of a recruiter hadn't entered my mind until you mentioned it. Then I recalled MacD asking me why the Mafia hadn't killed her yet if she was "obv town".

Anyway, like I said before, let's wait for the hosts to answer before we go down that road.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

This is going to be a strange request...

Can everyone tell Elohcin a joke this day phase? Thanks!
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:I'm asking because even if you were just playing around with her, the idea of a recruiter hadn't entered my mind until you mentioned it. Then I recalled MacD asking me why the Mafia hadn't killed her yet if she was "obv town".

Anyway, like I said before, let's wait for the hosts to answer before we go down that road.
Well, I'm not going down that road.

You don't start speculating about secret recruits until Mafia is dead, Psycho Killer is dead, and the game isn't done.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:haha:

So anyway, Matt -- talk to me about Fuzz. You've not mentioned him yet today other than to ask me about my vote unless I missed something.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:I'm asking because even if you were just playing around with her, the idea of a recruiter hadn't entered my mind until you mentioned it. Then I recalled MacD asking me why the Mafia hadn't killed her yet if she was "obv town".

Well, I'm not going down that road.

You don't start speculating about secret recruits until Mafia is dead, Psycho Killer is dead, and the game isn't done.
That's cool. I might go down that road depending how the hosts answer. We'll see.

Linki - I also G2H read him "good" at the request of MetalMarsh. Nothing really stands out to me.

If the laughter is towards me, I would encourage you read the post where I told Epig I do have "sound ideas".

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:That's cool. I might go down that road depending how the hosts answer. We'll see.

Linki - I also G2H read him "good" at the request of MetalMarsh. Nothing really stands out to me.

If the laughter is towards me, I would encourage you read the post where I told Epig I do have "sound ideas".

I'm not laughing at you mate. I'm just laughing at the conversation and Epi's clear annoyance. :p

I know you've done good things in this game if you're a townie. Heck, same if you aren't. Do you have any thoughts on the cases for a Fuzz lynch that both MM and I have built?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt F wrote:That's cool. I might go down that road depending how the hosts answer. We'll see.

I'm not laughing at you mate. I'm just laughing at the conversation and Epi's clear annoyance. :p

I know you've done good things in this game if you're a townie. Heck, same if you aren't. Do you have any thoughts on the cases for a Fuzz lynch that both MM and I have built?
Just FYI, even if you were, I wasn't offended. This game is freakin' awesome!!!

I read both of your cases, but let me reread. I've been tunneling poor maybe civvie Elohcin for the last few posts.
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

Matt F wrote:This is going to be a strange request...

Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Morning all, I have some upcatch to perform.
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Regarding your case on Fuzz regarding Floyd...

Many players, whether they found him civvie or scum, elected not to look that way because of his noobness, so I don't see this being against Fuzz in any way.

Tbh, I'm more concerned with motel room getting Floyd to slip about PMs yet not pursuing it, and Floyd's "rivals" comment...in effect that should absolutely clear Strawhenge, but I can't help but wonder if that was a purposely orchestrated slip.

Anyway, let me read your "Fuzz interactions with LC, BR, and MacD" post...
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:

What do you call a frozen burrito?

A BURR-ito.

:|

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Many players, whether they found him civvie or scum, elected not to look that way because of his noobness, so I don't see this being against Fuzz in any way.
The reason I found it questionable what that Fuzz did look at Floyd's "thread text" slip as a slip. He called it a slip himself -- but not until 2 day phases after it happened. That's a long delay considering the slip occurred when Floyd was talking to Fuzz.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

She's heard all mine. :shrug:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:

What's the best cure for waking up sick?

Cough-ee :|

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

*that moment when jokes are being told and your brain is completely empty*

every freakin time

:Uhh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:

Our sex life.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

3J, in regards to Fuzz interactions with the rest of those Mafioso...

Interesting Long Con did pick reywas/Fuzz on Dusk 0. Long Con would later make a post in the game saying he would find anyone suspicious that continues to look at Dusk 0. Was he being genuine, did he know there was nothing to it? Or was he trying to scare people away from looking at his (and other Mafias) Dusk 0 votes?

I don't think he was giving Mac crap about "upping his town game." It reads to me like Fuzz was telling Mac "then you're my top suspect" so Mac would actually involve himself besides just making jokes and whatnot.

Fuzz seems to be one of the only players who called my theory on Mac being the SK "logical"...I honestly don't know how to feel about that.

I don't like how Fuzz said Mac's reaction to my theory "looks good", considering I (and several other players, If I'm remembering correctly) actually thought he looked worse following his reaction.

Weird how Fuzz claims he can't trust you anymore, 3J, since it seemed before he didn't trust you anyway. Didn't he ask Mac to vote you with him?
RadicalFuzz wrote:Mac I see what you're putting down. Don't know what it means, but I see it.
I'd like Fuzz to explain what this means. What did you see Mac "putting down", Fuzz?

Again, most players (if I'm remembering correctly) felt the opposite of Fuzz, feeling that Mac's reaction to my theory made him look worse, not better.

Does insist that Mac may not be scum based on the amount of people voting for him.

3J - You say you have a lot of experience with Mac. If MacD is baddie in games, does he often vote for his teammates Day 1? Because as you pointed out, he voted reywas/Fuzz Day 1

I'd like to know why Fuzz votes Wilgy three days in a row. Fuzz - If I recall, Wilgy mentioned your name when discussing his plan regarding me, Mac, and Floyd. I have Wilgy as "good" solely for this reason. Why do you distrust him so much?

:ponder:

This makes him look worse then his interactions with Floyd, IMO.

I'd like him to answer my Wilgy question, and 3J, I'd like you to answer my Mac question.
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

A guy walks into a bar.. well he's more of a dog but its a male dog, definitely a male dog cos its important to the joke here.. so a dog walks into a bar.. its just kind of any bar I guess and the bartender says "nice hat" to the dog cos oh yeah the dog's wearing a hat see.. like one of those propeller cap hats haha well actually it doesnt matter what kind of hat anyway so the bartender says "nice hat" and the dog mishears it as "nice cat" and no wait thats the punchline no so the dog replies..
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That's why I made one (bad one) up instead of racking my brain. :P

Linki: this post was to Ricochet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:3J - You say you have a lot of experience with Mac. If MacD is baddie in games, does he often vote for his teammates Day 1? Because as you pointed out, he voted reywas/Fuzz Day 1
That's a pretty specific question that I wouldn't be able to answer with conviction without doing some research. I'll at least look at a couple games and see what I turn up, but I doubt it'll influence my mindset much. I absolutely think Mac is capable of voting for his team mate on Day 1 when it's not likely to amount to a lynch anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

How did Italian biodiesel work back in the day?

Mussolini made the trains run on thyme.

Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Can someone give me the rundown of the arguments against RadicalFuzz?

Weird isn't Roxy dead? Why is she included in the poll mods? Also Bcornet has posted anything the last 2 days. Is he gonna get modkilled?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Choutas wrote:Can someone give me the rundown of the arguments against RadicalFuzz?

Weird isn't Roxy dead? Why is she included in the poll mods? Also Bcornet has posted anything the last 2 days. Is he gonna get modkilled?
Limit is 72 hours.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas wrote:Can someone give me the rundown of the arguments against RadicalFuzz?

Roxh should be dead, yes.

And bcornett still has another 22 hours left on his meter.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay's ISO of RadicalFuzz's interactions with Floyd.

Jay's ISO of RadicalFuzz's interactions with other baddies. Really only MacDougall though.

My ISO on his interactions with MacDougall. I mad this one in response to Jay's ISO on the RadicalFuzz/Floyd stuff.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EWBOP: I *made this one...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Ricochet wrote:*that moment when jokes are being told and your brain is completely empty*

every freakin time

You are no the internet, are you not?
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Our sex life.
Would you like me to prove you wrong?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay, Matt F. You asked me if Mac has a tendency to vote for his mafia team mates on Day 1. I did some research into the RYM Mafia archives and didn't struggle at all to find valid examples:
The second one isn't a vote to be fair, but it might as well be a vote. Mac's done it plenty of times.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Our sex life.
Pics or it didn't happen. :shifty:

I'll just go ahead and disappear now. :Uhh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Okay, Matt F. You asked me if Mac has a tendency to vote for his mafia team mates on Day 1. I did some research into the RYM Mafia archives and didn't struggle at all to find valid examples:
The second one isn't a vote to be fair, but it might as well be a vote. Mac's done it plenty of times.
It's also been around 2 years or so since the most recent example.

But the evidence is still there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Our sex life.
:eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:It's also been around 2 years or so since the most recent example.

But the evidence is still there.
There are probably more recent examples. I stopped looking once it was clear he's capable of doing it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Okay, Matt F. You asked me if Mac has a tendency to vote for his mafia team mates on Day 1. I did some research into the RYM Mafia archives and didn't struggle at all to find valid examples:
But...he didn't vote for any teammates in this game.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Ricochet wrote:

How do you know?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Elohcin wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

How do you know?
Uhm...his vote record?

O wait...

I think I get it now.

derp
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

He voted for Diiny twice and Dinny is still alive.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MFW Rico makes 500 posts and then scumslips

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:He voted for Diiny twice and Dinny is still alive.
@ Ricochet. And he voted for reywas/RadicalFuzz on Day 1. That was the point of Matt's question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”