NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Dune [Day 2]

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:...and I think that's exactly what you were planning to do when you took yourself out of the Day 1 conversation after Mac called you out early on.
Also, let's be clear. Mac didn't call out anything. He simply wanted to lynch me because he doesn't like my playstyle. Even Mac will tell you this. It had nothing to do with "calling me out (as a baddie)".

Bea - As I said, I'm looking at Drac and Turnip. I said I'd wait, but eff it, let's do this...

Drac voted for sig Day one. I think it is very possible for Drac to be on the Mafia, kill BR, frame sig, and then Drac has a "consistent" looking vote on Day 2 when he votes sig again.

Turnip is the one who was asking Black Rock questions about her item and whether or not that's why she was voting sig...I think it's entirely possible that was a set up question, kill BR, frame sig, and then Turnip could go back and say "Hey look at my interaction with BR what if sig is bad???"

However, at this point, Turnip is wasting energy looking at me, so maybe I'm wrong on that front.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:HOWEVER, I know Golden and Zebra aren't the only ones I've mentioned in this day phase...
Matt F wrote:
Golden wrote:The obvious answer is sig.

The obvious question is... is it too obvious?
What do you think of Drac and Turnip? Just like, in general and stuff.
I knew you would bring this up because it's literally the only instance of you discussing someone other than Golden and Zeebs, and all you really did was ask one specific person (one of your two suspects) about two other specific players while offering no take of your own.
Matt F wrote:And if sig gets lynched today and flips civ, I will most definitely expand on why I asked Golden specifically about you and Drac.
Wow, what a totally +ev plan for the town.
Matt F wrote:But while you're here, Turnip, how do you feel about Zebra not wanting to pursue a player she thinks is bad "for the sake of the town" ?
I don't know how I feel about Zebra 2.0 yet, but I'm guessing that a Day 2 Golden lynch was what the baddies were hoping for after they let Zebra 1.0 get lynched, and I bet they were just positively giddy when she came back, hoping she would do the dirty work for them.
Matt F wrote:Linki - Yo Turnip, let me respond to you before you start asking other players to vote for me, eh? :clap:
'I'm just trying to get a stronger read one way or the other from bea, stronger than "That's fair." In the scenario where I'm wrong about you and bea is bad, what will she do? Let me do the heavy lifting and subtly goad me towards it? Would she hop onto my case unapologetically? And in the scenario where you're both bad together, would she try to maintain distance, or leave that comment so she could call back to it if you were lynched, while hoping my case doesn't gain anymore traction with her lukewarm response? These are questions that intrigue me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:Bea - As I said, I'm looking at Drac and Turnip. I said I'd wait, but eff it, let's do this...
You never said that, you just asked Golden about it.
Matt F wrote:Turnip is the one who was asking Black Rock questions about her item and whether or not that's why she was voting sig...I think it's entirely possible that was a set up question, kill BR, frame sig, and then Turnip could go back and say "Hey look at my interaction with BR what if sig is bad???"
I think this grossly mischaracterizes what I did and what was happening in the thread. I was on BR before she brought up items, and she was the one who explicitly said she was voting sig due to items. I am not trying to frame sig. I am not looking to vote for sig at all and am actively trying to find alternatives. I do think it's possible he is being framed with the BR kill. And BR was my top suspect going into the night.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:Bea - As I said, I'm looking at Drac and Turnip. I said I'd wait, but eff it, let's do this...
You never said that, you just asked Golden about it.
And if I'm asking Golden about specific players, I suppose I must think they're on the up and up. (do I need sarc orange for this sentence?)

Anywho, as for why I've been trying to stay focused on one case at a time and "quieter" in a game hosted by Epignosis... (removing names because that game isn't over yet, and I'm not quite sure what the standard rule for this is)...
Epignosis wrote:Matt, I'm going to level with you.

If you are a civilian, you stink.

You load the thread with inconsistent things. Player A and I are scum buddies yesterday and Player B's gotta be lynched next.

Bottom line:

No one takes you seriously.

There's a reason for that. You are all over the place.
Epignosis wrote:I don't care about multiple suspicions. But you are all over the place.

I've expressed my ideas in a concise manner. I have helped lynch two Mafia. You have accused damned near everybody with OMG GUYS LYNCH HIM TOMORROW KTHKS BAI

It's not helpful.

Stop doing it.
Tbh, I didn't want to bug the guy during his own game after that bizness, but after I'm being called out for not having enough suspects (on Day 2!!!) and being "quiet", you can damn well believe from here on out, full on MR F is back in action.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi is not playing this game, so I'm not sure why you think you owe him anything with how you play this game. I'm not comparing your play here to how you played in another game, you are. I think the way you are playing this game is how a member of the mafia would play.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:HOWEVER, I know Golden and Zebra aren't the only ones I've mentioned in this day phase...
Matt F wrote:
Golden wrote:The obvious answer is sig.

The obvious question is... is it too obvious?
What do you think of Drac and Turnip? Just like, in general and stuff.
I knew you would bring this up because it's literally the only instance of you discussing someone other than Golden and Zeebs, and all you really did was ask one specific person (one of your two suspects) about two other specific players while offering no take of your own.
Matt F wrote:And if sig gets lynched today and flips civ, I will most definitely expand on why I asked Golden specifically about you and Drac.
Wow, what a totally +ev plan for the town.
Matt F wrote:But while you're here, Turnip, how do you feel about Zebra not wanting to pursue a player she thinks is bad "for the sake of the town" ?
I don't know how I feel about Zebra 2.0 yet, but I'm guessing that a Day 2 Golden lynch was what the baddies were hoping for after they let Zebra 1.0 get lynched, and I bet they were just positively giddy when she came back, hoping she would do the dirty work for them.
Matt F wrote:Linki - Yo Turnip, let me respond to you before you start asking other players to vote for me, eh? :clap:
'I'm just trying to get a stronger read one way or the other from bea, stronger than "That's fair." In the scenario where I'm wrong about you and bea is bad, what will she do? Let me do the heavy lifting and subtly goad me towards it? Would she hop onto my case unapologetically? And in the scenario where you're both bad together, would she try to maintain distance, or leave that comment so she could call back to it if you were lynched, while hoping my case doesn't gain anymore traction with her lukewarm response? These are questions that intrigue me.
your master plan may or may not have been more effective if you had not clued me in on it :p

That said your continual prodding of matt doesn't make me feel better about him.

I KNOW that this can, especially after my last cycle post, be read as me chucking a teammate under the buss hard and fast but yea. If I had to vote right the fuck now, matt would be my best guess based on your interactions with him. I'm still worried about the people I listed before that we've not heard enough from.

linki again - matt - I don't think it's about you being "all over the place" or you being "too tunneled" or that you suck. But look what TH is doing, he's going back and looking at what you said in this thread and using that. it's thread based not theory based. You can see the difference right?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

Hey, turnip, what do you think about bea right now?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I have never been both as sad and happy to see this one last beer left. I should start dinner now....
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:Hey, turnip, what do you think about bea right now?
I'm on the fence right now. I can see it both ways.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think if I was to vote right now....

I'd actually give sig a pass and go floyd. Sig's conversation today has felt genuine, and while I still feel quite a bit of his stuff is suspicious, I haven't yet figured out if it is sig being sig, or sig being bad.

But Sig... is still very much in my thoughts.

As is the amazing vanishing marmot. And other people who are far too quiet. But particularly MM, who should never be this quiet.

linki @TH - thats right about how I feel too. Not bad enough vibes for a vote. Not good enough vibes for a town read.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You called?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I feel liek I have contributed nothing to this game and I'm sorry, and I'll be around tomorrow.

Cheers. :beer:

And Happy Halloween you crazy people. It is still Halloweeen here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

she is super cute and awesome and you guys really really don't want to lynch her. :noble:

Do you guys really think I'm bad? like really?

I know I self voted. You do know I did that occasionally as far back as rev right? like in LP days I thought Jase was on to something. It was that or random. Would I have seemed more civ to either of you if I had randomed my vote?a Or was the only way to be a civ day 1 was to take a side on an argument I quite understand like 5 posts into it? And is my staying out of that day 1 semantic fight ANY different than my disinterst in the Golden/rico TH "In before semantics 11" posts? Or any of the posts that link back 4 quotes deep and both sides shouting the same thing at each other? Given my work schedule and my asking for help at the midnight hour that didn't come? If you were in my shoes how would civ you reacted?

soo...it took me and golden saying the marrmot should speak - though credit where credit is due - he answered golden's call not mine.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:You called?
I'm sorry. I meant to say the amazing appearing marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I dont mean to vanish. I was just getting some schooled work done to day and reacharing the ol mafia batteries.

But hi! Still here. If y'alll have anyontihng to shove in my face, go for it.

Linki: I can disappear at awill too. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote:Do you guys really think I'm bad? like really?
I don't think that this is quite what either of us said :p

But I do really think you could be bad. I just haven't figured you out yet.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:

Could be bad?

Well, anyone could be bad, whether you think it or not . :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

bea wrote:
she is super cute and awesome and you guys really really don't want to lynch her. :noble:
:haha: <3 you Bea.

I know I self voted. You do know I did that occasionally as far back as rev right?
Definitely, but the time that stands out to me personally is when you self-voted on Day 1 in the Willow game when your teammate SVS was up for the lynch (a civ got lynched instead). So I know you're capable of it as a baddie too. I think I'll get a better idea of your alignment the more we talk, but I'm not ruling out the possibility you could be bad. You can be a sneaky baddie so don't sell yourself short :D
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:I have never been both as sad and happy to see this one last beer left. I should start dinner now....
I still have two more beers in the fridge. I don't think I'll be finishing them tonight.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:Epi is not playing this game, so I'm not sure why you think you owe him anything with how you play this game. I'm not comparing your play here to how you played in another game, you are. I think the way you are playing this game is how a member of the mafia would play.
I wanted to be respectful to his game, that's why.

You have, throughout the course of this game, pointed out that I was more active in the other game then this one and you have demanded to know why I haven't been focusing on other suspects besides Golden and Zebra. The only answer I could give, the true answer, was by showing you why I was quieter in this game as well as not pointing too many fingers. If you do not wish to know the answer to your questions/comments, then don't question/comment. Simple!

I can see a future where I'm lynched Day 2 and Turnip says "I swear guys, he was answering all of my questions honestly, but he looked like mafia to me! His fault!
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I will not be voting Matt on Day 2.

O rbea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Epi is not playing this game, so I'm not sure why you think you owe him anything with how you play this game. I'm not comparing your play here to how you played in another game, you are. I think the way you are playing this game is how a member of the mafia would play.
I wanted to be respectful to his game, that's why.

You have, throughout the course of this game, pointed out that I was more active in the other game then this one and you have demanded to know why I haven't been focusing on other suspects besides Golden and Zebra. The only answer I could give, the true answer, was by showing you why I was quieter in this game as well as not pointing too many fingers. If you do not wish to know the answer to your questions/comments, then don't question/comment. Simple!

I can see a future where I'm lynched Day 2 and Turnip says "I swear guys, he was answering all of my questions honestly, but he looked like mafia to me! His fault!
I am not a victim blamer. If I'm wrong about you I'll take responsibility for my actions.

The rest of your comments here don't make sense to me, I never said I didn't want the answer to my questions, that doesn't mean I have to feel good about your answers. And changing your gameplay for the one person you DON'T need to convince of your alignment (the host) doesn't make sense to me, but okay.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:

That's fair. (btw I use that phrase when I can see both sides of the argument) Just keep this one thing in mind Golden. In TH you were so sure I was bad, you bet MY life on it. And you were wrong. And I still blame LC for it. :noble:

If I'm bad and playing you right now by calling that up, you can officially never trust me again. You should know me well enough by now to know I don't place those sorts of statements unless I know I'm going to eventually be proven right. ;)

I am most certainly not the brightest bulb in the pack. I am going to mess things up and do stupid things like all the fucking time. I will miss the most obvious things. I will give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt. And I will labor over every vote I make. Especially (and I am SO happy for this) since we only have one to make.

But I am not a baddie. I swear on my teddy bear. I am not a baddie.

linki - TH - I did that in willow? wow. We should have been a baddie super power awesome, but just couldn't link up. Same situation though - I had no idea what was going on day 1 for sure. I've done it as a civ too. Like I said - I thought Jase was on to something back in the LP days. :biggrin:

linki again - marshynewt - *waves* send those beers to me asap k? :D

for whom might you vote d2 and why? (see how I did that all grammatical like? i expect the host to take notice and praise me!!!! *falls over*

linki - the 11tybillion is - I think I understand what matt was trying to say but it's not my place to put words in his mouth and blah.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

One beer coming up. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TH, is that the only time she self-voted, o rhads she self-voted on other occaisons as a civilain by your recollection.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

scratches screen...GET IN MY BELLY!!!

Our games are long and varried marshy. I don't doubt that willow was the LAST time I self voted, but you can search LP, rev, and HV to see if it was the ONLY time I voted. I guarantee I've done it in very rare cases of both allignments. It was always a similar day 1 vote. I didn't know what was going on in the thread, I didn't feel comfortable placing even a random vote. I was THAT uninformed. Because I was skerred a random vote might hit a potential civ lynch leader. And *regardless* of allignment, being THAT uninformed - you can see why maybe a self vote might be the d1 signal for me as "yea - I'm sorry - I suck. I should pay better attention. THIS vote got away from me."
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:TH, is that the only time she self-voted, o rhads she self-voted on other occaisons as a civilain by your recollection.
I'm sure she's done it as a civilian.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I tihnk its in undfair accusation unless it can be backed up with proof.

I've been accused of being mafia when ive self-voted. That's not true, as I have selfvoted when i was a civvie as well.

Linki: ther you go, but it seems only one situation stnds out in your mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think I'm drunk enough to be in this thread right now :( Read my post again in the morning MM. My point was that she does it as both alignments.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

TH - I don't think I'm drunk enough for this thread right now. So...I'm sorry.

I got what your point was even while I was pointing it out.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MM, where is my Portland craft beer? I mean, you appear, and you only bring a beer for bea?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

in his defense, I did kinda demand he give it to me. Though, according to him, there's one left - race you to the fridge. :p ;)
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I dont mean to vanish. I was just getting some schooled work done to day and reacharing the ol mafia batteries.

What do you think of BR pointing her finger at sig and then dying?

Do you think sig/his team had anything to do with it? If not then any ideas who?

What do you think of Matt's post on TH? Agree or disagree?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote:in his defense, I did kinda demand he give it to me. Though, according to him, there's one left - race you to the fridge. :p ;)
No fair, you are definitely closer to MM's fridge than me.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by FZ. »

After watching Matt in TH, I think he's playing a very similar game so far.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Correction to last post:

I think he's been acting the same as TH since I started saying he's different than last game, LOL

But ever since he started talking, he's tunnelling like he did last game.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I dont mean to vanish. I was just getting some schooled work done to day and reacharing the ol mafia batteries.

Do you think sig/his team had anything to do with it? If not then any ideas who?

A lot of questions. What do you think?
This post pinged me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm done catching up. I'd like if the following people addressed my questions:

Sig, while you answered about your item, you never answered why you didn't question BR when she was voting for you or during all the time until she died?

SVS, Why did you decide the votes between zebra and Eloh were civ vs. baddie and therefore questioned Floyd and Bea, and didn't think it could be civ vs. civ? It would still leave you questioning Bea and Floyd, but would make Eloh appear different. In addition, what is your current thoughts on each of the three?

I'm now between Eloh and SVS for a vote. Something surrounding SVS after the day 1 lynch bugs me, and at the same time, I can't really trust Eloh at the moment either. Other than tell me I was basing my vote on something false, she didn't really bother to say much this day. And this is a speed game, she's supposed to be involved a lot more, according to her own words.

Mac is quieter than he was in TH. That should be a good sign, but I think he knows he needs to change his game, so no specific worries at the moment, but I'm not ready to call him civ civ civ, like someone said.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 93

Post by S~V~S »

I felt that Elohs vote for Zebra was false. I think she intentionally misconstrued what Zebra said, and misrepresented her posts. It did not feel like something I would expect from Eloh when she is a civ, since in general she has a good sense of humor, especially for the type of thing that Zebra did.

I still do think she is bad, tbh. But Zebras failure to come out swinging for her has led me to some misgivings about her (her=Zebra, not Eloh, I already had misgivings about Eloh lol).

I don't question Bea anymore. I think she is more likely than not telling the truth. Of the two I think Floyds vote looks more baddie-like (I just can't bring myself to say "scum" and I am Ok with that).

Any other demands?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Elohcin »

I'm not bad. The baddies know I'm not bad. So you must be civ SVS. :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:

BR didn't do herself any favors calling out a player who had the same item that she did, and including that in her reason.

A team had something to do with it definitely. I haven't given it any thought. I didn't make the connection that you pointed out until just now.

I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason. I don't know why Draconus voted for sig (I'll check it out later), but I like Matt's theory.

What do you think about this whole matter? I don't see your stance anywhere.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hello, all! My apologies for not being around at all for the past few days; I knew I wouldn't be able to be as active as this game deserves at this time. However, I do plan to catch up and make an actual post or two later on today when I finish what needs to be done in RL. Just letting you know I'm still alive and around!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason.
My case on Matt has nothing to do with whether or not Mac had a scumread on him.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

:ponder:
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

BR didn't do herself any favors calling out a player who had the same item that she did, and including that in her reason.

A team had something to do with it definitely. I haven't given it any thought. I didn't make the connection that you pointed out until just now.

I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason. I don't know why Draconus voted for sig (I'll check it out later), but I like Matt's theory.

What do you think about this whole matter? I don't see your stance anywhere.
I agree she helped to make herself a target, but do you believe that sig would kill her for that or that someone is just setting her up?

So really? You didn't think to look back at BRs posts to see who might have felt threatened by her or have some reason to kill her? It's even been discussed in the thread..... And in your btsc chat room I would presume.

You like Matts theory about TH settings sig up? So if there were only two choices today. Sig and TH, who would you vote for?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason.
My case on Matt has nothing to do with whether or not Mac had a scumread on him.
What do you think of sig and MM? Do you think either or both of them had something to do with BRs death? If you only had the two to choose from for a vote today which one would you vote for?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:So really? You didn't think to look back at BRs posts to see who might have felt threatened by her or have some reason to kill her? It's even been discussed in the thread..... And in your btsc chat room I would presume.
That's an interesting statement. Very matter of fact. Are you endorsing an MM lynch today?
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

He's my number one choice actually. I might as well get the ball rolling so I don't miss another lynch.

vote for metalmarsh
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

If MM were to get lynched today and flip bad, how would you view his Day 1 vote on Turnip?
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
What do you think of sig and MM? Do you think either or both of them had something to do with BRs death? If you only had the two to choose from for a vote today which one would you vote for?
I don't care to guess who killed BR because I think anyone could have done it. I do not plan to vote for sig. I think the same people trying to find meaning in the BR kill could be the ones who killed her. So.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”