NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Re: Dune [Day 2]

Post by Sorsha »

Matt F wrote:If MM were to get lynched today and flip bad, how would you view his Day 1 vote on Turnip?
Distancing disguised as a joke vote.
Turnip Head wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason.
My case on Matt has nothing to do with whether or not Mac had a scumread on him.
What do you think of sig and MM? Do you think either or both of them had something to do with BRs death? If you only had the two to choose from for a vote today which one would you vote for?
I don't care to guess who killed BR because I think anyone could have done it. I do not plan to vote for sig. I think the same people trying to find meaning in the BR kill could be the ones who killed her. So.
And what do you think of MM?

Isn't it our civvie job to find out who the bad guys are? Or are you not civvie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:I don't care to guess who killed BR because I think anyone could have done it. I do not plan to vote for sig. I think the same people trying to find meaning in the BR kill could be the ones who killed her. So.
So. So the players who are encouraging discussion based on what little info we have, those are the bad ones. I suppose those who are keeping quiet and refuse to speculate...they must be the civs? :beer:

Linki - Oh Sorsha said it better then I did I think
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:And what do you think of MM?
He hasn't posted enough for me to have much of an opinion. I thought his drunk posts last night were genuine.
Sorsha wrote:Isn't it our civvie job to find out who the bad guys are? Or are you not civvie?
That's what I'm trying to do, just not the way you want me to :| I think looking for who killed BR and why is a wild goose chase. I prefer to chase thread evidence.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm taking a page from MMs book here... TH- are you bad?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:|
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:smoky:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:That's what I'm trying to do, just not the way you want me to :| I think looking for who killed BR and why is a wild goose chase. I prefer to chase thread evidence.
Then why has half of your case on me been because I've been "more active" in the other thread? Looks to me like you're looking outside of the thread for evidence.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:That's what I'm trying to do, just not the way you want me to :| I think looking for who killed BR and why is a wild goose chase. I prefer to chase thread evidence.
Then why has half of your case on me been because I've been "more active" in the other thread? Looks to me like you're looking outside of the thread for evidence.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:
That was a misrepresentation, I apologize. After looking over your posts, I noticed you only claimed that one time, not "half of your case". Apologies.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by FZ. »

Can we just lynch Loyd?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm kind of intrigued by Sorsha's vote and her very matter of fact stance on MM having btsc chat. Does Sorsha have info? (not that she can answer, unless she answers "No" I guess, just speculating ((sorry for speculating Turnip :( )) )
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm pretty confident on MM. I'd like to find the connections though.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:I'm pretty confident on MM. I'd like to find the connections though.
Why are you so sure about him? I agree he has not been very helpful so far, not to mention more jokey than his usual civ persona, but when he does post on topic, it feels to the point. What are you seeing that I'm not?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm on the fence when it comes to TH. There are moments I find myself thinking what the hell is he talking about, and then there are others, where he comes off like I expect civ TH to act. What are people's thoughts on him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm pretty confident on MM. I'd like to find the connections though.
Why are you so sure about him? I agree he has not been very helpful so far, not to mention more jokey than his usual civ persona, but when he does post on topic, it feels to the point. What are you seeing that I'm not?
I was actually under the impression that he's been less jokey and more serious this game. I don't really have a meta argument for his civ/scum jokes content though but he's not feeling like the same MM to me. I think he's a great vote for today.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I was actually under the impression that he's been less jokey and more serious this game. I don't really have a meta argument for his civ/scum jokes content though but he's not feeling like the same MM to me. I think he's a great vote for today.
Can you say in what sense he's not feeling like the same MM to you?

To be honest, there is going to be one reason for me to follow your vote today, and it's not going to be your amazing case. So while I have no problem with this kind of stuff, because where I come from, this is a legitimate way of acting, I'm not so sure it is here. So if it's possible, can you show something in the actual content that would make him look bad to you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:I'm on the fence when it comes to TH. There are moments I find myself thinking what the hell is he talking about, and then there are others, where he comes off like I expect civ TH to act. What are people's thoughts on him?
He went after Black Rock on Day 1 because of her (what I felt anyway was a) genuine reaction to Mac's policy lynch idea. Also is pinged by her "shrug" smiley.
Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:This is the first I have heard of policy lynches and I don't think it's in anyone's best interest. :shrug2:
This post rubs me the wrong way in a way I can't quite articulate, but I'll try to. I agree that Mac's plan is a crapshoot at best and destructive at worst, but the way BR words it here feels like she has inside knowledge on the situation. The little shrug at the end pings me too, as if BR is saying "Do what you'd like, ignorant civvies, I've said my piece."
When BR gets sarcastic, saying "omg BR used an emot uh oh", basically making fun of Turnip's ping, Turnip responds...
Turnip Head wrote:Like I said, I don't think following a policy lynch is a good idea either. Your tone just stood out to me. What does the shrug mean BR? What does it mean?!
Seems like Turnip is now making a joke about the smiley, even though in his previous post he looked quite sincere when mentioning it.

Then SVS asks Turnip what he would have done had BR used the bigger shrug smiley, Turnip responds...
Turnip Head wrote:I'm not sure. :shrug:
Again, this feels like he's joking about it again, despite seeming quite sincere when mentioning it in his original ping of BR.

Then he makes about 5 or 6 posts, all discussing other players and not mentioning BR again. Then he posts...
Turnip Head wrote:But I'm going with Black Rock, I just have a gut feeling about her. I'm interested to hear the theory she's working on though.
Now that's interesting. He places a vote on Black Rock, yet at the same time says he's interested in hearing her theory. To me, that is saying that he knows he's wasting his Day 1 vote on Black Rock because later, after she won't be lynched, they can discuss her theory. Why waste your vote on Black Rock? Why is it, after you initially accused Black Rock, she defends herself and then all you do is make jokey posts about emoticons until you eventually do vote for her? Why?

Other interesting notes...
Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:
FZ. wrote:Matt, I read your explanation about how you made those jokes because of the heat in the other game. Still, your jokes were all somehow related to roles. Can you explain why?
The ones Zebra posted were related to roles, but I was doing other jokey posts, too. Again, it was gettin' intense in TH, so I just wanted to kick back in this game for a sec.

Sorry about the self-vote. Once this bizarre day 1 is over, if I'm still in the game, I will legit scumhunt then.

:beer:
I keep going back to this post and I don't feel good about it. The game moved pretty quickly past Mac's attempt to policy lynch you, but you didn't step your game up and you've stated you won't do so until Day 1 is over and you're still alive, and then you self-voted. You've effectively put the onus on everyone else to make a decision about you or vote elsewhere. I find that Day 1 is usually the hardest place for baddies to hide or to contribute, since there's no voting records for them to manipulate, and a single mistake is usually enough to get lynched on Day 1. So you've given yourself a pass for one of the most difficult phases in the game. I see plenty of baddie motivations for the attitude expressed in this post and I'm struggling to find the civilian motivations for it.
I find this strange because in the other game I made that EXACT same post, and do you know how many times Turnip questioned me on it? ZERO
Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:But even though it's a solid point, when I recall back to the situation, it felt like a genuine reaction to what was going on.

And I also have to wonder if you're not looking for a reason to cast a vote on a person that already has 2 votes.
What I'm looking for is for Matt to explain his actions to me. And I hate to drag another game into this, but I see Matt participating at a high level in the other game that's going on where Mac pulled the same stunt on him, but he's not even trying in this one.
But remember, kids, Turnip is all about in thread evidence.

I also like the following...
Turnip Head wrote:And I was puzzled by that statement from Golden as well. If he feels strongly about zebra, why wouldn't he pursue that suspicion as strongly tomorrow?
But Turnip's very next post...
Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:Turnip, you haven't said anything about the Golden/zebra issue. What's your stance on that, and how come you haven't even mentioned it? If you did, I must have missed it
I feel pretty good about both of them atm.
I dunno how I feel about him. It's hard for me because I feel like I'm NO Uing the guy here, but let's remember, I did ask about Turnip and Drac when the day first started, so it's not entirely a NO U.

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dang it I'm misrepresenting again. In the other game, I made a post similar to the one here, but it wasn't EXACT. Apologies. Still, Turnip didn't say squat about me self-voting over there.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt, I agree with some of what you say, and not with some other stuff. I think your best point is the vote for BR while saying he's interested in her theory. Knowing this is a no switch vote, why not wait until she shares the theory?
In addition, the fact that he's questioning you here and not there. Maybe he explained that, but I can't remember anything.

Does anyone remember how long before the deadline Turnip Head voted?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Draconus »

Sorry for my absence this weekend! I'm finishing up with moving into my new house today. I will be back tonight before the day ends.

Dis in OT Green :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:Dang it I'm misrepresenting again. In the other game, I made a post similar to the one here, but it wasn't EXACT. Apologies. Still, Turnip didn't say squat about me self-voting over there.
Because you quickly changed your vote and continued playing that game normally. That was like, my whole point. :suspish:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:Matt, I agree with some of what you say, and not with some other stuff. I think your best point is the vote for BR while saying he's interested in her theory. Knowing this is a no switch vote, why not wait until she shares the theory?
Because I had to vote then.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:Dang it I'm misrepresenting again. In the other game, I made a post similar to the one here, but it wasn't EXACT. Apologies. Still, Turnip didn't say squat about me self-voting over there.
Because you quickly changed your vote and continued playing that game normally. That was like, my whole point. :suspish:
No, I don't think I quickly changed it. Let's see...

On Oct. 27th, 11:05 pm, I self voted over there.

On Oct 28th, 4:37 pm, I changed my vote.

In between those posts, you had posted eight times in that game and never once mentioned it.

;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Luke is lurking. Luke, come out come out wherever you are. Come talk to us
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

In between those posts, you had posted eight times in that game and never once mentioned it.

;airguitar:
And when did I first mention it here?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Can you say in what sense he's not feeling like the same MM to you?

To be honest, there is going to be one reason for me to follow your vote today, and it's not going to be your amazing case. So while I have no problem with this kind of stuff, because where I come from, this is a legitimate way of acting, I'm not so sure it is here. So if it's possible, can you show something in the actual content that would make him look bad to you?
There wasn't much to work with in the thread for MM which is why I asked him so many questions last night, I wasn't really satisfied with his answers:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I dont mean to vanish. I was just getting some schooled work done to day and reacharing the ol mafia batteries.

But hi! Still here. If y'alll have anyontihng to shove in my face, go for it.

Linki: I can disappear at awill too. :grin:
What do you think of BR pointing her finger at sig and then dying?

Do you think sig/his team had anything to do with it? If not then any ideas who?

What do you think of Matt's post on TH? Agree or disagree?
BR didn't do herself any favors calling out a player who had the same item that she did, and including that in her reason.

A team had something to do with it definitely. I haven't given it any thought. I didn't make the connection that you pointed out until just now.

I think it's clear that MacDougall did not have a scumread on Matt to start the game. I also agree that TH is wasting his time looking at Matt for that reason. I don't know why Draconus voted for sig (I'll check it out later), but I like Matt's theory.

What do you think about this whole matter? I don't see your stance anywhere.
I feel like he's tip toeing around pointing fingers because they (sig & TH) are likely his teammates.

He's blaming BR for her own night kill.

Well duh a team had to do with it, she was killed by a team. It's ok if you haven't given it any thought up until that point but when someone asks you a certain question wouldn't you expect them to give it some thought? And I don't buy that he hadn't made the connection, it had been brought up in the thread already.

I asked him about Matts theory on TH in that post which was:
Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:...and I think that's exactly what you were planning to do when you took yourself out of the Day 1 conversation after Mac called you out early on.
Also, let's be clear. Mac didn't call out anything. He simply wanted to lynch me because he doesn't like my playstyle. Even Mac will tell you this. It had nothing to do with "calling me out (as a baddie)".

Bea - As I said, I'm looking at Drac and Turnip. I said I'd wait, but eff it, let's do this...

Drac voted for sig Day one. I think it is very possible for Drac to be on the Mafia, kill BR, frame sig, and then Drac has a "consistent" looking vote on Day 2 when he votes sig again.

Turnip is the one who was asking Black Rock questions about her item and whether or not that's why she was voting sig...I think it's entirely possible that was a set up question, kill BR, frame sig, and then Turnip could go back and say "Hey look at my interaction with BR what if sig is bad???"

However, at this point, Turnip is wasting energy looking at me, so maybe I'm wrong on that front.
He agreed with Matt's case on TH here. Possible distancing but I'm not sure, he seems to address the other points in Matt's post more so then the TH point, which is what I had asked about.

While I'm most sure of MM I think TH could be a possible teammate and also sig.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

;airguitar:
And when did I first mention it here?
And yet, playing in both games, you knew that one game had changeable votes and one game did not. You come at me in the game that does not.

Kinda wanna vote for you today, but I'm still sketchy as f*ck concerning Golden/Zebes 2.0, and I'm still super intrigued by Sorsha's vote for MM.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MattF I've stated exactly why I think your actions in this game are suspicious to me and it's based on how you have played in this game. I'm not going to talk in circles with you.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

When you're questioning me, it's cool beans. When I turn it around, you don't want to go into circles.

In that case, what are your thoughts on Sorsha believing you may be MM's teammate?
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:When you're questioning me, it's cool beans. When I turn it around, you don't want to go into circles.

In that case, what are your thoughts on Sorsha believing you may be MM's teammate?
My thoughts are that she is wrong.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

How do you feel about niju yugi-oh's vote for Zebra 1.0 and niju in general?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 67

Post by sig »

FZ. wrote:I'm done catching up. I'd like if the following people addressed my questions:

Sig, while you answered about your item, you never answered why you didn't question BR when she was voting for you or during all the time until she died?
By the time I saw her vote the day was over and I was trying to avoid mentioning my item until I used it. I assumed day 2 she would have more pings as well and not vote based on items. So I didn't find it necessary to mention.

@FZ you wantto lynch Loyd? I'm assuming that is Floyd? I will ISO him really quick but if possibly could you provide reasoning for that lynch?
Sorsha why did you vote for MM?
ImageImage
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Luke11646 »

FZ. wrote:Luke is lurking. Luke, come out come out wherever you are. Come talk to us
Hi,
I only woke up a little while ago and I just finished reading the posts.
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm done catching up. I'd like if the following people addressed my questions:

Sig, while you answered about your item, you never answered why you didn't question BR when she was voting for you or during all the time until she died?
By the time I saw her vote the day was over and I was trying to avoid mentioning my item until I used it. I assumed day 2 she would have more pings as well and not vote based on items. So I didn't find it necessary to mention.

@FZ you wantto lynch Loyd? I'm assuming that is Floyd? I will ISO him really quick but if possibly could you provide reasoning for that lynch?
Sorsha why did you vote for MM?
Please read my posts, I think he is bad :)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 67

Post by sig »

Not many posts by Floyd I found his self vote and explanation off, I also notice he self voted after bea, if we think he is scum he did this after someone else did it would then seem less suspicious. His explanation for self voting and the example he uses seems very prepared. He is avoiding answering questions and Floyd seems to orbit around talking about his item. He answers Golden when asked but doesn't actually say anything.
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Golden wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:So, we're anything things at the warehouse useful?
Was yours?
Poison snooper

and this
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Golden wrote:Yeah, but did the poison snooper help at all?
With what?
I found both of these answers pingy. My thought is he could be scum and is avoiding answering this question, I would see no other reason to not answer.

I could vote for Floyd today.

linki: I see your argument know, I'll consider it though I think at the moment a floyd lynch would be better. What do you think of Floyd and Elohcin?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:How do you feel about niju yugi-oh's vote for Zebra 1.0 and niju in general?
Let me look. Btw, after some deductive reasoning, I'm assuming niju is the one you refer to as "Blooper" ?

Here are niju's posts...
Spoiler: show
nijuukyugou wrote:Mmmmm water. Good for dessert the desert.
Picks water. So did I. This tells me nothing.
nijuukyugou wrote:I'll have to try reading this book again, it seems. I tried quite a long time ago (sometime in middle school or high school), but couldn't get past the first couple of pages. I think I was a bit overwhelmed by the immediate immersion :eek:
Talks about trying to read Dune again (I think that's the book she's referring to). Tells me nothing.
nijuukyugou wrote:Whew; I thought I had a lot of catch-up to do, but I had a blessedly short two pages. Commentary on what I've read and general thoughts:

1) I don't care much for policy lynches except for their amusement factor at times (as in, some of the reasons people use amuse me, but the voting itself isn't helpful for mafia-hunting).
2) It's weird to say this as a low-poster myself, but I don't like voting for people who are outspoken on Day 1, and would like to look at people avoiding posting in the thread. I find voting outspoken weirdos on Day 1 encourages baddies to keep low and quiet for half the game, only to screw the civs over behind the scenes for days. I'll be happy to vote an outspoken, contributing weirdo later with more evidence :grin:
3) I find none of the "major pings" people are having to be much of anything to go off of so far.
I agree with BR's stance on policy lynches, so there's that.
From what I remember of Zebra's gameplay, her reaction to being accused doesn't ping me and looks pretty normal. I am, however, keeping an eye on who chooses to jump on this "suspicion." It seems too easy.
I agree that while Mac's stated reasons for policy-voting Matt are sound (gauging reactions, starting conversation), I also agree with FZ that the execution of said reasons has not allowed those reasons come to fruition, and has only resulted in our discussing policy lynches in general and not much baddie hunting.

Damn! I always underestimate how long these posts take to write! I have to shower and get ready for trivia, but I figured I'd at least share my thoughts so far, as incoherent/incomplete as they may be. As far as voting, I'll likely either vote someone jumping on a tenuous suspicion without contributing to it with their thoughts, or someone who I believe is hiding in the shadows for far too long by tomorrow. I'll attempt to keep up via phone and whatnot.
Doesn't like policy lynches. *high fives Niku* Believes Zebra's reactions are normal, doesn't ping her. (But wait, you say she later votes for Zebra? :ponder: ) Does not want to vote against outspoken peeps on Day 1. :ponder:
nijuukyugou wrote:More thoughts.

I'm torn, frankly. I said before that I believed Zebra's reaction to be genuine and didn't agree with the suspicion, but I liked Golden's long post regarding both the reasons for going after an overreactor, and also reiterating the specific reasons why Zebra should be voted. As Zebra's suspicion of Golden was broken down in the thread, I disagree that Golden would have "no civ reason" to suspect and question Mac's behavior, and think that Golden's initial suspicion of Mac was sound until he was questioned further (in other words, I either see Zebra's suspicion of Golden at this point as very misguided or fabricated). That, to me, was questioning a suspicion as it should be, then changing one's mind based on the responses. People don't do that often enough. So, based on the big post and these thoughts, part of me is inclined to vote Zebra, despite my initial reaction.

BUT.

Too often, I see, as others are saying, one big argument between two people, often civs, that distracts everyone from the baddies' hiding, so the baddies don't even have to discuss any of their teammates. Like FZ, I'm also pinged by Eloh, especially what appeared to me to be an immediate jumping on Zebra's reaction, and her responses to suspicion aren't making me feel any better (except that I totally believe her regarding comfort level in speed/side games, because I'm the same way and feel I can get involved earlier). sig's jumping on the Zebra suspicion pings me in the same way, like a baddie just waiting for something to jump on.

BUT. DAMMIT.

I am suspecting both a suspicious individual, based on a big argument and Day 1 case, and the people "suspecting" her (in quotations depending on what happens today, I suppose), and god that's making my head hurt. I find Golden's points compelling, there's more info to go on for Zebra than for my other suspicions at this point, and I think it will be telling if the lynch goes through in many ways. I've literally got to run (while the sun's still out :) ), and I don't want to agonize over this choice for any longer. Voting Zebra.
Now that's curious. Earlier Niku says she will vote someone who is jumping on suspicions without contributing much or peeps hiding in the shadows, and here she is flip flopping on Zebes, and eventually votes Zebes. :ponder:
nijuukyugou wrote:Hello, all! My apologies for not being around at all for the past few days; I knew I wouldn't be able to be as active as this game deserves at this time. However, I do plan to catch up and make an actual post or two later on today when I finish what needs to be done in RL. Just letting you know I'm still alive and around!
Hmmm.

It does seem weird that she trusted Zebes, says she doesn't like to vote for outspoken players, then votes Zebes, an outspoken player.

:confused:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 93

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha seems very sure. She & I have played together for years, and if she is this sure, I am going to trust her. I have never seen her act even remotely like this when bad.

I am still leery of Eloh, and several good avenues of discussion have opened up today, but I am going to trust Sorsha, as I said, and vote MM.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Sorsha seems very sure. She & I have played together for years, and if she is this sure, I am going to trust her. I have never seen her act even remotely like this when bad.

I am still leery of Eloh, and several good avenues of discussion have opened up today, but I am going to trust Sorsha, as I said, and vote MM.
I'm thinking of joining. Turnip still feels weird, but I'm interested to see how this plays out.
Image Image Image Image
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
He hasn't posted enough for me to have much of an opinion. I thought his drunk posts last night were genuine.
Whats an example of these drunk posts?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Whats an example of these drunk posts?
I suggest you read the thread, because you can't miss em.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so I haven't finished catching up. I still have to read all of page 16, but I have spent a good amount of time this afternoon reading players individually. I'm a pretty easily convinced mafia player so I decided that reading players individually and forming my own opinion for today would be better than reading the last page of the thread and listening to others' opinions. Anyway....all this to say, I am voting for niju. Her lack of input pings me. Although she is normally a low poster, she is still a helpful, influential low poster. The way she is acting now seems like her baddie self. Niju
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm voting Floyd for scum-slipping, being called out on it, and then failing to properly address it. I would not trust the lynching of anyone else at this point.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

I felt pretty good about an MM vote anyway, but Sorsha's case makes me feel even more better (unlike Matt, I don't respect epi enough to use proper grammar when he is hosting).

I would also feel pretty good with a Floyd vote, which before the MM thing flared up was probably where my vote would have gone, so I like the way this day seems to be going.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: Dune [Day 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

Eloh, your vote for ni isn't going to distance you from how poorly justified your Day 1 vote was. I know this wasn't the vote post itself, but you seemed a bit desperate to justify it beforehand.
Elohcin wrote:However, I do agree with you about Zebra...wow what a suspicious reaction. And that he went in and changed all the "you"s to "I"s in the post Mac wrote about Matt is very disconcerting.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Caught up, at least with reading. Nothing thorough.
Turnip Head wrote:Welp, rest in peace BR.

I'm looking at Floyd and Blooper right now. I think Dracondevin made an astute observation about Floyd's vote and subsequent explanation so I want to hear Floyd's response. And I think Blooper is doing that pop-in pop-out thing where she just comments on the thread goings-on and scrams. Her zebra vote didn't feel genuine to me.
:shrug: This is...how I play all the time?
Elohcin wrote:Okay, so I haven't finished catching up. I still have to read all of page 16, but I have spent a good amount of time this afternoon reading players individually. I'm a pretty easily convinced mafia player so I decided that reading players individually and forming my own opinion for today would be better than reading the last page of the thread and listening to others' opinions. Anyway....all this to say, I am voting for niju. Her lack of input pings me. Although she is normally a low poster, she is still a helpful, influential low poster. The way she is acting now seems like her baddie self. Niju
My input has been pretty lacking in this game, I agree. I don't agree that I'm influential - I feel, by and large, that my posts go ignored unless they're used as fodder for lynching me (which may be a result of most of my posts' being recaps for the benefit of gathering my thoughts, but still). This suspicion appears contrived.

There are tons of things to talk about, but I would like to make dinner and I've given myself an hour limit for catch-up and posting, and that hour is running out. I want to vote for Eloh (and of course that looks NO-U'ey as hell after she votes me :P ) But her name has been thrown around by several people without much action. I feel like her posts have been snippier in nature than I remember in...well, any game, really, but it doesn't read civ to me (it could be a result of being sick, so sorry if it's that!). There's a gut feeling I can't shake about her, and I've felt like that since this post, where she latches quickly onto what might become a Zebra train but lets it fade away into nothingness and doesn't vote.

So, I'm voting Eloh. Now, time to experiment with quinoa for the first time ever!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sig, I see you found the things on Loyd yourself.

So here are my options:

1. MM, just because this seems like more than a pure case on Sorsha's behalf.

2. Floyd, for giving very weak explanations for his actions

3. Ninju, because I have to agree with both Matt's analysis of her posts and how she voted last day.

4. Eloh, because I find it so out of character for Eloh to go read all the players individually, like she claims to have done. I'm seeing a very different Eloh than the one I'm used to. Maybe it's a new thing, or I just haven't played enough games with her, but I just don't know how to cope with this :omg: :p

TH, what do you think?

Mac, where the hell have you been all day? Is there a silencer in the game? I think I saw Mac read the thread earlier. Has he posted at all since the day started? I need to go check
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh, fuckity balls, I didn't even see who was and wasn't on the thread. That would be why the name's being thrown around. Christ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

nijuukyugou wrote:Oh, fuckity balls, I didn't even see who was and wasn't on the thread. That would be why the name's being thrown around. Christ.
In the poll, not the thread. Good god, I can't even :faint:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I wouldn't mind an Eloh lynch today. Floyd would be preferable but beggars can't be choosers.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh right.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”