NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Dune [Day 2]

Post by FZ. »

Mac posted this day, but he sure is posting much less than expected after TH and the start of the game.

Is that a good sign, or a bad one? Is he tired of being bad and all the pressure that goes with it, or is that his usual civ MO? Anyone knows?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

So Luke, if you're finished reading, what do you think of everything that's going on? Any thoughts? Who do you plan to vote for?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

He's in the middle of a road trip and is having difficulty finding opportunities and even places to get online. For the record, I believe him, and find nothing suspicious about the varying quantities of his posts. The content of his posts, that's a bit more up in the air.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:Sig, I see you found the things on Loyd yourself.

So here are my options:

1. MM, just because this seems like more than a pure case on Sorsha's behalf.

2. Floyd, for giving very weak explanations for his actions

3. Ninju, because I have to agree with both Matt's analysis of her posts and how she voted last day.

4. Eloh, because I find it so out of character for Eloh to go read all the players individually, like she claims to have done. I'm seeing a very different Eloh than the one I'm used to. Maybe it's a new thing, or I just haven't played enough games with her, but I just don't know how to cope with this :omg: :p

TH, what do you think?

Mac, where the hell have you been all day? Is there a silencer in the game? I think I saw Mac read the thread earlier. Has he posted at all since the day started? I need to go check
I was leaning Ninju, but after her recent post I think I want a little more time to think it over. I'm leaning toward a vote for Floyd right now. Sorsha's sureness re: MM means nothing to me, I don't even understand what the case on him is.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:He's in the middle of a road trip and is having difficulty finding opportunities and even places to get online. For the record, I believe him, and find nothing suspicious about the varying quantities of his posts. The content of his posts, that's a bit more up in the air.
I guess I missed him saying that. I was just wondering what happened to him. Thanks.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm getting to the hangry point and I haven't even started cooking, and I used up my hungry energy on the last post/thought process, so this explanation will be piss-poor. My second ping that hasn't really changed, especially in the light of Zebra's flip, is sig, mostly for the reasons I said before (and similar reasons why I suspect Eloh regarding latching). So, I'll vote sig.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sig, I see you found the things on Loyd yourself.

So here are my options:

1. MM, just because this seems like more than a pure case on Sorsha's behalf.

2. Floyd, for giving very weak explanations for his actions

3. Ninju, because I have to agree with both Matt's analysis of her posts and how she voted last day.

4. Eloh, because I find it so out of character for Eloh to go read all the players individually, like she claims to have done. I'm seeing a very different Eloh than the one I'm used to. Maybe it's a new thing, or I just haven't played enough games with her, but I just don't know how to cope with this :omg: :p

TH, what do you think?

Mac, where the hell have you been all day? Is there a silencer in the game? I think I saw Mac read the thread earlier. Has he posted at all since the day started? I need to go check
I was leaning Ninju, but after her recent post I think I want a little more time to think it over. I'm leaning toward a vote for Floyd right now. Sorsha's sureness re: MM means nothing to me, I don't even understand what the case on him is.
Do you still think Eloh is good? Did you not find her explanation of how she ended up voting for Ninju suspicious at all? First, it's the part where she allegedly went and read all the people individually. Can you recall a time she did that? It's Eloh.
Second, the fact she felt the need to say it at all, felt forced to me. Like she needed to make sure we all understood she came to this conclusion on her own, it's not because someone else said something, but because she was doing the work herself.

I'm seriously leaning Eloh, but I don't want to waste a vote.

The MM case, well, I don't think it's a case. If I'm wrong, I'll be very surprised, but if I'm right and Sorsha is on to him, she'll need a body guard during the night. Lynching him would educate us. Then again, maybe we shouldn't because it wouldn't be fair. And maybe, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

As for Floyd, he's a nice option, and maybe Eloh voted for Ninju to avoid voting Floyd or even MM. But it can't be that easy.

linki: :sigh: Why vote Sig, who isn't getting any votes and not someone who might actually get votes. Seems like a coward vote that didn't make you look so good
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Forget what I said Ninju, I fucked up. I thought you voted Sig and not Eloh. My bad
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 67

Post by sig »

I would prefer a Floyd lynch as well, but I could go for an Elohcin lynch as well. I'm not sure about nijuukyugou while her day 1 vote was the same, I didn't like the reasoning and it seemed more as a fly by vote.

I believe Mac's reasons for not posting as much to be true as well.

linki: Nijuuk didn't you vote for zebra as well? I find that as being your main reason to vote for me suspicious she is know placing the first vote on me, but is once again following and latching onto other peoples argument much like she did with zebra.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

FZ. wrote:Forget what I said Ninju, I fucked up. I thought you voted Sig and not Eloh. My bad
She did vote for me? Eloh voted for her.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

For god's sake, I'm too tired :derp: Sorry
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Re: Elo reading individual players, I don't think it's something she normally does but it doesn't mean she didn't do it. There have been plenty of easier vote options tossed around in the thread today, so I think her vote is genuine. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading her and I don't see a reason to be alarmed yet.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

less than an hour until deadline. Need to decide
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm getting to the hangry point and I haven't even started cooking, and I used up my hungry energy on the last post/thought process, so this explanation will be piss-poor. My second ping that hasn't really changed, especially in the light of Zebra's flip, is sig, mostly for the reasons I said before (and similar reasons why I suspect Eloh regarding latching). So, I'll vote sig.
What does this even mean... YOU voted for Zebra. YOU latched onto Golden's case.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

Marmot barely posted in this thread for days, and then suddenly appeared when people said it was suspicious. I don't think lynching him would be unfair - that's very odd behaviour for a marmot.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Re: Elo reading individual players, I don't think it's something she normally does but it doesn't mean she didn't do it. There have been plenty of easier vote options tossed around in the thread today, so I think her vote is genuine. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading her and I don't see a reason to be alarmed yet.
I don't agree that there have been easier votes. Ninju was quite absent, she didn't post much and I think it's a lot easier to latch on to that than it is to justify voting for a player that is high on the suspect list, because if you're bad, and that person turns out to be a civ, it's 2 civvies in a row you've helped lynch. So why not go with something less obvious?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Marmot barely posted in this thread for days, and then suddenly appeared when people said it was suspicious. I don't think lynching him would be unfair - that's very odd behaviour for a marmot.
Do you have a problem with my impeccable timing?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Luke11646 »

FZ. wrote:So Luke, if you're finished reading, what do you think of everything that's going on? Any thoughts? Who do you plan to vote for?
I don't really know who to vote for but I'm leaning towards voting for Mac, he hasn't done much at all recently and I don't know who else I should vote for.
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:Marmot barely posted in this thread for days, and then suddenly appeared when people said it was suspicious. I don't think lynching him would be unfair - that's very odd behaviour for a marmot.
Do you think he's someone who would deliberately avoid the thread, as a civvie or a baddie? Maybe it is odd, but maybe it has nothing to do with his role.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Re: Elo reading individual players, I don't think it's something she normally does but it doesn't mean she didn't do it. There have been plenty of easier vote options tossed around in the thread today, so I think her vote is genuine. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading her and I don't see a reason to be alarmed yet.
I don't agree that there have been easier votes. Ninju was quite absent, she didn't post much and I think it's a lot easier to latch on to that than it is to justify voting for a player that is high on the suspect list, because if you're bad, and that person turns out to be a civ, it's 2 civvies in a row you've helped lynch. So why not go with something less obvious?
I suppose you make a good point. I understand if you're suspicious of her. I'm just not.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Do you have a problem with my impeccable timing?
Speak of the devil.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Floyd. Vote for Floyd.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

If I'm not going with Eloh, I could go with MM. What's your opinion of Eloh? You said that if zebra 1 comes out civ, you might change your opinion on Eloh. Did you?

What about Floyd?

Linki: Luke, if you go by who hasn't done much lately, there are plenty of people to lynch before Mac. What about Banana, Drac and some others? Does low posting equal being bad in your opinion? If that's the case, does it mean you're bad too?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

MM
His most recent posts are so baseless.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I suppose you make a good point. I understand if you're suspicious of her. I'm just not.
Fair enough. I wonder if I should trust your judgement on her or go with my suspicion. :ponder:

As much as I'm considering voting Floyd, there's a part of me thinking he's the easy lynch here
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

TheFloyd73 wrote:MM
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

What's that supposed to mean? What about your posts?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay right know I'm most likelty voting for Floyd but could vote for Elohcin or Nijju

FZ what do you think about Nijju and that Elohcin voted for her?
ImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

a2thezebra wrote:Floyd. Vote for Floyd.
You seem so motivated. Why?
Linki: FZ? Seriously? Have a read over his past 15 posts.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't like this post especially since Floyd has been so absent this game.

I'll be voting for Floyd this phase
ImageImage
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

FZ. wrote:
If I'm not going with Eloh, I could go with MM. What's your opinion of Eloh? You said that if zebra 1 comes out civ, you might change your opinion on Eloh. Did you?

What about Floyd?

Linki: Luke, if you go by who hasn't done much lately, there are plenty of people to lynch before Mac. What about Banana, Drac and some others? Does low posting equal being bad in your opinion? If that's the case, does it mean you're bad too?
I don't know who to vote for and I might just vote for someone who isn't going to get lynched, I don't want to miss two votes in a row.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:The MM case, well, I don't think it's a case. If I'm wrong, I'll be very surprised, but if I'm right and Sorsha is on to him, she'll need a body guard during the night. Lynching him would educate us. Then again, maybe we shouldn't because it wouldn't be fair. And maybe, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Per the underline, I 100% agree with this. I feel like Sorsha knows something, and if SVS is right in that Sorsha never acts like this as a baddie, then I'm inclined to go that way.

Golden's point about MM not being around (despite him just showing up) even though he's been on the site is interesting too.

I'd rather vote for Turnip today, and I'm still lookin' at Golden and the Zeebs, but I want to see what happens when MM is lynched.

Metalmarsh

Linki - Luke, vote MM! Let's see what happens!
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

FZ. wrote:
Not really, but her vote for ninja just then pinged me and that's the first time I've begun to feel like others might be right about her.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Floyd for my own longevity.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

I'm going to quickly re-read over some posts and see if anything pops out at me
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

sig wrote:Okay right know I'm most likelty voting for Floyd but could vote for Elohcin or Nijju

FZ what do you think about Nijju and that Elohcin voted for her?
I think Eloh is bad, but I don't really know Eloh's game that well, and TH keeps saying he doesn't see her as bad. Right now, not sure what to make of TH saying he's good at reading Eloh. If he's right, and Eloh is good, Ninju could be bad. But I'm not ready to go that way yet. I still don't know why she switched to you after saying she'll vote for Eloh, so I can't rule out them working together either.

I honestly don't know

linki: Thanks Luke.
Linki 2: Matt, I guess I can agree

linki infinity: MM, what about defending yourself? Anything you want to say?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Blooper tried to vote for Elo after Elo voted for her. Her vote for sig, "in light of the Zebra 1.0 flip" as she puts it, is completely hypocritical.
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

The poll is about to end so I'm just going to vote for banana, he's only posted once and I don't know who to vote for, don't take this personally banana.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Blooper tried to vote for Elo after Elo voted for her. Her vote for sig, "in light of the Zebra 1.0 flip" as she puts it, is completely hypocritical.
Hypocritical doesn't make you bad. If you're a baddie who voted for a civ, would you really vote for another player who voted for that civ and risk looking really bad? Or would you try to take a different road?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MM, what do you think about Eloh? What do you think about Floyd?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MM isn't even trying to find baddies at the moment. He's voting for survival, but not doing anything to get to the truth. Doesn't make you look good MM
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:linki infinity: MM, what about defending yourself? Anything you want to say?
Don't vote for me?

I read through the accusations. I have been accused of having BTSC. I have been accused of being too jokey. I have been accused of being not jokey enough. I can't defend against these.

I understand I haven't been involved in this game very much, so my loss isn't the worst thing in the world.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Blooper tried to vote for Elo after Elo voted for her. Her vote for sig, "in light of the Zebra 1.0 flip" as she puts it, is completely hypocritical.
Hypocritical doesn't make you bad. If you're a baddie who voted for a civ, would you really vote for another player who voted for that civ and risk looking really bad? Or would you try to take a different road?
I know it doesn't, so I guess I just need more content from her, but she makes that difficult when she only briefly pops in and then disappears until the next deadline. I feel like regardless of her role Blooper isn't paying careful attention to her actions. Does she even remember she voted for Zebra?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:MM, what do you think about Eloh? What do you think about Floyd?
I don't have a qualm with either of these two players, but I can take a look.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:linki infinity: MM, what about defending yourself? Anything you want to say?
Don't vote for me?

I read through the accusations. I have been accused of having BTSC. I have been accused of being too jokey. I have been accused of being not jokey enough. I can't defend against these.

I understand I haven't been involved in this game very much, so my loss isn't the worst thing in the world.
Who do you think is bad?

Do you have BTSC?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

FZ. wrote:MM isn't even trying to find baddies at the moment. He's voting for survival, but not doing anything to get to the truth. Doesn't make you look good MM
But he's doing it so blatantly that I'm less inclined to be suspicious because I don't see any deceit in his posts. If he was bad I think he would be showing more pressure.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

*channels her inner Mac*

I'm just letting everyone know. If MM isn't lynched today I'll be voting for him every single day until one of us are dead. (in this game only though :hugs: MM)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:MM isn't even trying to find baddies at the moment. He's voting for survival, but not doing anything to get to the truth. Doesn't make you look good MM
But he's doing it so blatantly that I'm less inclined to be suspicious because I don't see any deceit in his posts. If he was bad I think he would be showing more pressure.
Possibly. I'm trying to figure out his reaction as well. If he says his loss is not that important, does it tell us anything?

linki: Can you see a way you could be wrong about him Sorsha?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I voted MM. I wouldn't want Sorsha to tunnel.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Golden wrote:I voted MM. I wouldn't want Sorsha to tunnel.
:haha:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”