[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Re: [DAY 11] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Diiny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
How can these two highlighted statements coexist?
I think I know what he means but I'm gonna let him answer

linki: ...I was wrong. Fuzz, how does lynching Bullzye fix the problem of him being dead weight? We lose a townie, and that brings scum closer to victory.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:I was aware there was some suspicion of him previously but I feel like the main part is his frankly awful behaviour recently. Can you point me in the direction of some cases? I'm looking myself but this thread is a labyrinth and I ain't no Pan
JJJ

Epignosis

Earlier JJJ
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RadicalFuzz wrote:When I say "removes one townie from the game" I refer to him being literal dead weight. If it's Lynch-or-Lose and one civilian isn't willing to cooperate, then that's just Lose. This is, assuming, that my benefit of the doubt that he's attempting to win is unfounded.
Lynching a townie in a potential LyLo scenario fixes exactly zero problems -- indeed it is the worst possible outcome.

You've just given a justification for lynching a townie i.e. Mac and Sorsha.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

You're not even suggesting he's scum and you're expressing your desire to vote for him, dude
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Bullzeye doesn't vote, post, or think about this game. Let us also assume that he is town. That is effectively a dead civilian in that he won't engage with the game whatsoever. If we mislynch someone else, then depending on whether you'd prefer to go by the worst case scenario (6-3-1 today) or something slightly better, we have lost two civilians in one phase.

Let me use numbers to illustrate this better. I'll be using the worst-case scenario here and assuming that Bullzeye is civilian.

Today, pre-lynch: 6-3-1
Today, once Bullzeye gives up: 5-3-1
Today, if we mislynch: 4-3-1
Tonight, when Mafia kill: 3-3-1
Tonight, when SK kills: 2-3-1

If Bullzeye gives up and is town that automatically kills a townie and drastically reduces our chances of winning. Because that's such a bad thing to do as town, I believe he's scum trying to coast by.

I believe he's scum because he's intentionally put us in this horrible situation if he isn't. I have no reason to believe that Bullzeye doesn't know this.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There are 9 players alive, not 10.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Updated numbers, then. Again, worst case assuming Bullzeye is civilian.

Today: 5-3-1
After Bullzeye gives up: 4-3-1
Mislynch: 3-3-1
Mafia kill: 2-3-1
SK kill: 1-3-1

Day 12 begins with two civilians, one of which has given up. Mafia can force a tie at best, lead a lynch at worst, and win by process of elimination.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

bullzye 'giving up' doesn't literally reduce the number of townies in a game; mafia are no closer to their win condition. if you think he's town there is zero reason to lynch him at all in the slightest. The only reason you should lynch him is because you think he's scum. the horrible situation he's put us in isn't the one you're describing.

Why do you think he's scum?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Updated numbers, then. Again, worst case assuming Bullzeye is civilian.

Today: 5-3-1
After Bullzeye gives up: 4-3-1
Mislynch: 3-3-1
Mafia kill: 2-3-1
SK kill: 1-3-1

Day 12 begins with two civilians, one of which has given up. Mafia can force a tie at best, lead a lynch at worst, and win by process of elimination.
I don't get it. You're removing Bullzeye from the equation for giving up and then again when he is lynched? Or is someone else the mislynch?

In any event, if the game is ever 2-3-1 then it means nothing what Bullzeye does because town has already lost mathematically.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

I'm removing Bullzeye from the numbers at the point of Bullzeye giving up. That is not a lynch.

Diiny I think he's scum because I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt he's not an asshole who decides to intentionally lose games for his team by just giving up.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Meh, I have to leave. There's an outside chance I'll be able to use my phone before the deadline and make any difference if necessary, but I am not going to count on it.

I'm content with a Bullzeye lynch. I poured my heart out to him and tried to motivate him with earnest advice, and it just hasn't yielded anything even after he said he would contribute.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Bullzeye, let's have a man-to-man.

If you're town and get lynched, I'm going to be really bummed -- not just because of the very negative effect it would have on town's chances to win, but because it was at least in part motivated by you throwing in the towel. If you have struggled to keep up with this game, I understand. It has moved very fast in nearly every phase. That's no reason to give up though. You'd really be letting a lot of people down, not just those of us still alive but also a lot of people who've already died. The biggest reason this thread has gotten so big is that a lot of people have put an immense effort into this game for nearly an entire month.

That's a huge investment for all of us. If you're town and you just wait for us to lynch you so you can be free of the obligation, that's really unfair to everyone who has put so much work into this game. I'm not asking you to change the world -- just give us something substantial that we have a fair ability to read and work with. Heck you might still get lynched, but if you're town at least we'd be left with your legacy.

I genuinely mean no offense. :)
I don't understand how a townie can read this post and then still blow me off. I am in a glass case of emotion!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Last minute reminder that shenanigans are always a strong possibility and a decisive tally is needed to ensure town has full command of this lynch. Okay bye. :scared:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

RadicalFuzz wrote:I'm removing Bullzeye from the numbers at the point of Bullzeye giving up. That is not a lynch.
And it doesn't advance mafia's win condition. Lynching him fixes nothing, and I need to hear from you that you actually believe he's scum.
Diiny I think he's scum because I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt he's not an asshole who decides to intentionally lose games for his team by just giving up.
It's completely impossible in your head that he's just struggling to catch up and a townie? If yes, tell me why.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Remember who proposed liability lynches and lynches for sake of info?

Mac
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I don't think that's fuzz's reasoning here. There's no info to be gained. I really don't understand fuzz's reasoning here.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Okay, maybe I'm misunderstanding Bullzeye's intentions. When I see what Bullzeye has said about essentially giving up I imagine that as literally not returning to the game to vote, post, anything.

The reason I fail to believe that he's town struggling to catch up is because there's the option of simply not catching up but still trying to help, and he's not taking it. I've been in that position, having dozens of pages to read, and it sucks. I didn't read them, but I didn't just throw in the towel. Just because you're behind doesn't give you license to screw over your team. I believe that Bullzeye is employing a strategy to survive longer without being required to contribute, and that is scum behavior.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I agree with the second part.

Why did you post what you did about numbers and bullzye's giving up? It attempts (and fails) to justify a townie bullzye lynch? what does lynching a townie bullzye 'solve', as you originally posted?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Who are you voting, rico?

Tell me what you think of this radfuzz bullzeye thing too
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Wilgy's online :o
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote:Wilgy's online :o
Yes. Just reading though. What's up?

I should vote Bullzeye for now. Don't wanna miss vote. I trust Chou + I like being alive. #Chou2016
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

DrWilgy wrote:

I should vote Bullzeye for now. Don't wanna miss vote. I trust Chou + I like being alive. #Chou2016
I think you'll find there's tons of questions for you
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:

You trust Choutas?

You mean dead Choutas?

You mean the Choutas you voted to mislynch?

Explain yourself.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Diiny wrote:I agree with the second part.

Why did you post what you did about numbers and bullzye's giving up? It attempts (and fails) to justify a townie bullzye lynch? what does lynching a townie bullzye 'solve', as you originally posted?
It's intended to be an "even if this condition is false, the alternative is poor" statement. If Bullzeye has given up then that's the quote-unquote "safest" mislynch we have because the only loss is a number as opposed to a number and legitimate input. I use the term safest there extremely loosely.

Did Wilgy express suspicion of Bullzeye when Choutas was alive based on the same criteria? Or put Bullz & Choutas in a "one is mafia" bucket?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Yeah I know, but still shooting at the range. Just on mobile for afew min.

Linki: Yeah, and I was wrong. That was already established.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:He could also be a baddie who doesn't have time to catch up or he could be a civvie who has not interest in catching up.
Pick one.
I made a similar assertion about Choutas yesterday, and you found the decision to do so uninspiring. Why the fuck would you ask me to do the same thing again today?
I don't remember what you're talking about re: Choutas (unless you mean your actual vote?). I'm asking you for a gun to head read.
Oh. GTH read = Bad.

I said I thought Choutas late behavior yesterday was suspicious. He said early on he had no interest in continuing the game, and wanted to be modkilled. When his lynch was imminent, he changed his mind.

You called that behavior of me suspicious, but I feel like you're asking me to replicate it by stating what I think Bullzeye is from this situation. I don't like that. If you were asking for an overall read, I misunderstood.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Will you be able to substantially answer those questions before the deadline in about two hours?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Diiny wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Yeah I know, but still shooting at the range. Just on mobile for afew min.

Linki: Yeah, and I was wrong. That was already established.
Explain what you trust in Choutas.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Last minute reminder that shenanigans are always a strong possibility and a decisive tally is needed to ensure town has full command of this lynch. Okay bye. :scared:
A decisive tally is easier for scum to hide in, and is doubly bad if we lynch incorrectly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

I deserve to die because I'm literally just a distraction at this point. Some of the stuff that has been said/implied about me I've taken kinda personally and don't want to be involved with it any more. I'm not being a lazy, selfish asshole who is deliberately trying to screw anyone over. I would never pretend to be struggling or try to coast on other people's hard work. I have tried my best at this game and it just hasn't worked out for me because I've had a lot going on and it takes me a long time to read things. I didn't ask to survive this long. In the event that for some reason you all decide not to lynch me again, I'll be voting because I hate missing votes and feel bad for MP that I've neglected his game so much. I'm going to cast my vote for someone that I doubt will get any more votes so that I'm unlikely to be saving myself. That person is gonna be Ricochet. I'm genuinely sorry that my being unable to play seems to be such a huge issue for some people. I hope the civs still have enough people left over to win with me safely out of the way.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Last minute reminder that shenanigans are always a strong possibility and a decisive tally is needed to ensure town has full command of this lynch. Okay bye. :scared:
A decisive tally is easier for scum to hide in, and is doubly bad if we lynch incorrectly.
Having the lynch possibly be changed around by Drugs and losing the game is better?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye, are you keeping your cards close to your chest knowing what will result if you are lynched?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RadicalFuzz wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Having the lynch possibly be changed around by Drugs and losing the game is better?
Certainly not. I forgot that Drugs could be on the prowl again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

RadicalFuzz wrote:
Diiny wrote:I agree with the second part.

It's intended to be an "even if this condition is false, the alternative is poor" statement. If Bullzeye has given up then that's the quote-unquote "safest" mislynch we have because the only loss is a number as opposed to a number and legitimate input. I use the term safest there extremely loosely.

Did Wilgy express suspicion of Bullzeye when Choutas was alive based on the same criteria? Or put Bullz & Choutas in a "one is mafia" bucket?
A safe mislynch isn't 'solving a problem', though. I feel like you're trying to back away from those words in particular.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Bullzeye, I really doubt we have the numbers and time anymore to treat you as "a distraction" and to lynch you "safely out of the way". Just saying.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Diiny wrote:Who are you voting, rico?

It makes me want to hit the eject button, like I never felt the need to in any game, however tense, throughout an entire year of mafia'ing. It feels like it tangles things up to no end. Bullzeye could end up a civ who really threw in the towel and hissed at us to get a life, and it still wouldn't say anything definitive about its accusers, because they might have well just gotten spooked and read him unhelpful = scum.

Overall, just like you said despite my gut read that this kind of tower throwing is not scumvibe, he's pushed it enough to create the nagging thought of a tactic.

Still... Where has the case making gone to? JJJ pushed for a Wilgy lynch for two and half Days and now he voted Bullzeye, because he pushed for answers and contributions until the man said he has no obligation to comply to anything.

I don't know how I fully feel about Bullzeye, because he didn't land on any particular extremes in my reads, just on the spectrum of very spotty stuff. We all have very spotty stuff. I never got to compare my reads with JJJ's last on Bullzeye, because I did the latest spreadsheet this entire afternoon. I'll probably go and try to revisit now.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Come lynch RadicalFuzz with me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Bullzeye wrote:I deserve to die because I'm literally just a distraction at this point. Some of the stuff that has been said/implied about me I've taken kinda personally and don't want to be involved with it any more. I'm not being a lazy, selfish asshole who is deliberately trying to screw anyone over. I would never pretend to be struggling or try to coast on other people's hard work. I have tried my best at this game and it just hasn't worked out for me because I've had a lot going on and it takes me a long time to read things. I didn't ask to survive this long. In the event that for some reason you all decide not to lynch me again, I'll be voting because I hate missing votes and feel bad for MP that I've neglected his game so much. I'm going to cast my vote for someone that I doubt will get any more votes so that I'm unlikely to be saving myself. That person is gonna be Ricochet. I'm genuinely sorry that my being unable to play seems to be such a huge issue for some people. I hope the civs still have enough people left over to win with me safely out of the way.
Nobody thinks you're an asshole, Radfuzz actually said he refused to believe that, hence his scum read of you. Well, I don't know what other people actually think, but I'm certain nobody's called you one in the thread ;)

If you really feel sorry for MP and town, you'll play mafia. You'll interact. Stop with this wifom and play mafia. Read the last, like, 5 pages and speak your mind. I feel like you're pushing the idea that the only alternative to completely catching up all 200 pages or whatever is giving up. I don't believe that.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Is this to rico or me?

either way: why not bullzye; why not wilgy?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Diiny wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Is this to rico or me?

I don't agree with the case on DrWilgy.

I'm not opposed to lynching Bullzeye. He's my second option.

But you're asking Rico what he thinks of RadicalFuzz/Bullzeye. I want to know what you think.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Ricochet wrote:

It makes me want to hit the eject button, like I never felt the need to in any game, however tense, throughout an entire year of mafia'ing. It feels like it tangles things up to no end. Bullzeye could end up a civ who really threw in the towel and hissed at us to get a life, and it still wouldn't say anything definitive about its accusers, because they might have well just gotten spooked and read him unhelpful = scum.

Overall, just like you said despite my gut read that this kind of tower throwing is not scumvibe, he's pushed it enough to create the nagging thought of a tactic.

Still... Where has the case making gone to? JJJ pushed for a Wilgy lynch for two and half Days and now he voted Bullzeye, because he pushed for answers and contributions until the man said he has no obligation to comply to anything.

I don't know how I fully feel about Bullzeye, because he didn't land on any particular extremes in my reads, just on the spectrum of very spotty stuff. We all have very spotty stuff. I never got to compare my reads with JJJ's last on Bullzeye, because I did the latest spreadsheet this entire afternoon. I'll probably go and try to revisit now.
What's it with you and taking stances, or, rather, not taking stances lately? :ponder:

There's a deadline in less than two hours.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Diiny wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Is this to rico or me?

I don't agree with the case on DrWilgy.

I'm not opposed to lynching Bullzeye. He's my second option.

But you're asking Rico what he thinks of RadicalFuzz/Bullzeye. I want to know what you think.
I've made it clear that I'm not big on fuzz's bullzeye reasoning, he's really trying to back away from that logic and not really explaining himself in a way that makes me very comfortable.

I prefer radicalfuzz to bullzeye, but I still think bullzeye is bad. see: this latest helping of wifom and my stances on him throughout this day phase.

What's wrong with the wilgy case? If you've already said, link me.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Diiny wrote:Will you be able to substantially answer those questions before the deadline in about two hours?
Wilgy, you're online and you didn't answer this even though it would help town immensely and I believe you know that it would. You're damaging town here wilgy. Why are you damaging town.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Diiny wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

What's it with you and taking stances, or, rather, not taking stances lately? :ponder:

There's a deadline in less than two hours.
I don't have a grasp on things and I've lost certainty of where we at and what chances do the civs still have.

I've lost the path of absolute faith keeping me going in the right direction.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Ricochet wrote: I don't have a grasp on things and I've lost certainty of where we at and what chances do the civs still have.

I've lost the path of absolute faith keeping me going in the right direction.
:/ to the max

GTH on the following players:

Wilgy
Bully
Fuzzy
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

All you need to know about town's chances in this game is that if we lynch scum we're good. that's it. So let's lynch scum.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Diiny wrote:I've made it clear that I'm not big on fuzz's bullzeye reasoning, he's really trying to back away from that logic and not really explaining himself in a way that makes me very comfortable.

I prefer radicalfuzz to bullzeye, but I still think bullzeye is bad. see: this latest helping of wifom and my stances on him throughout this day phase.

Actually, I have to reconsider the DrWilgy case. My point was that Choutas and Strawhenge each exhibited suspicious behavior in this game, but also played have implied that they have information. Seaside too. Choutas and seaside were both civ, and there's a decent chance Strawhenge is too. Jay tells me this "information" does not stem from his role, though he could not explain why. This situation is annoying (not Jay's fault), but I haven't had a chance to go back to that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Diiny wrote:I've made it clear that I'm not big on fuzz's bullzeye reasoning, he's really trying to back away from that logic and not really explaining himself in a way that makes me very comfortable.

Actually, I have to reconsider the DrWilgy case. My point was that Choutas and Strawhenge each exhibited suspicious behavior in this game, but also played have implied that they have information. Seaside too. Choutas and seaside were both civ, and there's a decent chance Strawhenge is too. Jay tells me this "information" does not stem from his role, though he could not explain why. This situation is annoying (not Jay's fault), but I haven't had a chance to go back to that.
It's probably ACEO stuff.

Let me know what you think of the wilgy case.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I think it was extremely obvious that radfuzz wasn't calling bullzeye and asshole at all. I think it's more likely bullzye is looking for reasons to keep damaging town than misinterpreting radfuzz's posts.

Maybe I'm the idiot, though. Radfuzz, can you confirm that you thought bullzeye wasn't an asshole, and that it was this belief that resulted in your read?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I never did GTHs before and I ain't starting now. Blow my brains out.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I will vote for whomever I need to. I would like to vote for JJJ. Bullzeye seems like an OK vote.

I will answer the questions, but I can't promise I will be in time :(

I am honestly trying my best, I'm sorry though.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”