NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 220

Re: Dune [Night 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:@Mac - Eloh ended up with no votes because she wasn't on the poll. Does that change your view?
Niju tried to vote for her though right?
Yes, but if they were teammates together do you think ninja would have had more awareness that she wasn't on the poll and not made that post, or do you think the 'trying to vote for her' would have been part of the ruse?
It certainly changes my opinion. The scenario is less likely. Don't overlook the fact that they could just as easily have not communicated. Niju might have made that post without conferring with Elo or the team. I feel like the assumption that the scum are always communicating at every waking moment is quite false.

But yes, less likely. I still like scum being in that duo there.

What is your read on that play?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 67

Post by sig »

Draconus wrote:Responding to Sig: I voted for you because of something that you said early on. I quoted it and asked you a question about it that you never responded to. I have since let that go because of better pings. I plan on either voting for Eloh or Floyd in the next Day. I need to do more reading to decide for sure, though.

Why does my "Great job" comment re: MM ping you?

Wish I could stick around, but I'm on borrowed time and... internet :ninja:
That doesn't ping me Ihad a previous ping on you, as I didn't see an explanation for your vote on me, know that you've answered it you're null again. In fact the MM post didn't ping me since you said you'd have voted floyd.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2 has ended. I must now take my meal in my great hall, and then I will return for your petty and pathetic Night 2 post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Lol @ sig focusing on the players who voted for a baddie for his suspicions :huh:

Why don't you review the players who voted for Floyd now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

The night post is petty? I'm thinking that doesn't fare well for me. :puppy:

My top suspects today would be sig, TH and fz.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I did Sorsha, they aren't as long but I quoted the two below.
sig wrote:What is the likely hood that there are two mafia teams?
From reading Dune the Empire wasn't exactly good but with a smaller game I'm not sure there would be two teams.

I'll read over TH and Zebra I'm confident that FZ isn't on MM team. I doubt Zebra is she was the first vote on Floyd and had strong reasoning for her lynch imo.
TH reasoning isn't great but it isn't horribly for a floyd lynch it doesn't seem like a scum vote to save a teammate and I liked his last post and am inclined to agree.

So House Harkonnen had four people, know three, correc? With so few would they risk voting to save MM just in case he lynched and it put them in the spotlight? I'd think no, instead I'd think one scum joined MM wagon to get civ credit, one didn't vote, and one voted for another person. I'm much more inclined to think this after looking over the Floyd voters none seem that scummy to me the worst would be TH and he doesn't even look bad just worse then the others if that makes sense.
/quote]

And this one talking more about TH/Zebra
sig wrote:The thread at the longer version of this post so it is slightly shorter did an ISO of Zebra/Th reason for voting FLoyd

Zebras case was strong imo and earlier in the phase, pushed a Floyd lynch. Looks good

TH has some progression on Floyd he leans for a floyd lynch before he actually votes for floyd.
He has some suspicions of Floyd it appears weaker then Zebras, but interestingly enough he repeatedly said he didn't see the case on MM between the two wagons he remained consistent with his posts. Know out of the four people on Floyd's wagon he is the most likely to be mafia in my mind but the chance he is mafia is still very slim. He was outspoken that he didn't like the MM case but didn't try to convince others away from it, and followed through with his vote on floyd. Know if MM wasn't mafia this would be quite pingy he doesn't endorse the MM case but doesn't really fight it either he keeps an almost neutral position and if MM was to have flipped civ he could have linked back to his posts to defend himself. This is null though since MM was mafia and being on the same team as MM but not really supporting him would seem odd. He got attention with the way MM flipped but didn't do much to stop MM from flipping besides voting for floyd.
ate*

I also made a post directly after the lynch with my thoughts on FZ here is that one.
sig wrote:I'd like opinions on whether both Floyd/MM could be mafia.
Either way I don't think FZ is mafia if both were mafia it still would avoid less attention to justvote MM if mafia with MM tying it would be bad if he flipped, if Mafia with floyd vote makes no sense, if mafia with both going with MM would have been easier. Unless mafia has a judge role and this was done in an attempt to clear FZ but that is very risky, doesn't make much sense, and highly unlikely for a role.

four players didn't vote I'd say at least one is mafia. I'll post more tomorrow but to burnt out right know. Right know I'm reading both Sorsha and FZ as not scum.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

Petty and pathetic?

Maybe it just means epi isn't going to write a lot?

By number one suspect right now is ninja.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:@Mac - Eloh ended up with no votes because she wasn't on the poll. Does that change your view?
Yes, but if they were teammates together do you think ninja would have had more awareness that she wasn't on the poll and not made that post, or do you think the 'trying to vote for her' would have been part of the ruse?
It certainly changes my opinion. The scenario is less likely. Don't overlook the fact that they could just as easily have not communicated. Niju might have made that post without conferring with Elo or the team. I feel like the assumption that the scum are always communicating at every waking moment is quite false.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:What is your read on that play?
I agree with your read that there is scum in there. Ninja voting for eloh, and then for sig, felt much more like an MM teammate looking for a wagon that could overtake the MM wagon, than eloh's vote for ninja did. To me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:What is your read on that play?
I agree with your read that there is scum in there. Ninja voting for eloh, and then for sig, felt much more like an MM teammate looking for a wagon that could overtake the MM wagon, than eloh's vote for ninja did. To me.
Just a curly curious one. Why did you add that last sentence?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Ok I missed that sig, sorry
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

When I remember, I try to soften things so they look less like facts and more like opinions, since that is what they are. I have a history of ruffling feathers and giving others the impression I have a big ego because I write my opinions as facts not opinions.

(Which I do because thats what you are trained to do when writing legal opinions. You have to take out all of the "I thinks" etc.)
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

As for the player I have the most trust in: Golden. I'm confident he's not a teammember of MM at least, not sure if we are dealing with one or two baddie teams though.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Elohcin »

FZ. wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I've seen this said a few times now. Why do you not put out your reads during the night?

If you are town and the scum kill you we have your thoughts. The scum killing a town version of you seems unlikely to me since you have a bit of suspicion on you.

I don't get it?
If the baddies kill me, I'm blaming you Mac :p

This is what I had written to share.....

I know you guys think I am crazy for my initial thoughts on Zebra's "overreaction". I had dropped the whole thing b/c she said she was joking and all. (i.e. my "you should have used sarcastic orange" comment.) I know some of you still harped on it, but for no good reason as I didn't suspect her any longer and did not vote for her (as I said). BUT!!!! Look at her vote in the poll. 5th overall, right after MM got two votes. I think she could be bad and felt like she needed to get eyes looking at another lynch possibility. I also think TH and FZ are possible baddies. I am not sure about Sig. If Zebra is bad, then I bet sig is civ and vise-versa. Also, I think Bea may be bad as well but that's just a hunch.
First of all, I can't look away from your avatar. Did you make that too? It's killing me

Now to the content itself, what does the first part have to do with Zebra 2?
Second, I have considered zebra working with MM, because as a baddie, I've always went for leading a lynch and not bandwagoning on one. You always look better. So it's an option. The thing is, she felt genuine to me. I guess I'll have to reread her.
Forgive me. It took me a minute to remember that this is Zebra 2. I've been battling a mighty cold, perhaps the flu, and I am struggling physically and mentally because of it. I am FINALLY on the mend as of today, I believe. It's been plaguing me for over a week now. That said, my suspicion of Zebra 2 is all the same. I cannot remember, who did Zebra 2 replace? I want to reread whoever it was. I will look back if I get no immediate answer form someone already in the thread at the moment, but if I don't have to look, I won't.

Reading on...
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

BWT
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and no, I didn't make those cupcakes in my avatar, but I plan to for my birthday party next weekend. You are all invited :D
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

No problem Sorsha,
Elohcin she replaced BWT I believe.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2
It came time to see the Carryalls and Spice-Lighters in action.

Your guide took you out to the desert, flying high past the rolling dunes of Arrakis.

A pilot in a nearby ‘thopter sent a transmission of moving sand to the north- something big.

Then, “What is this?” he shouts. His sudden scream pours through the speakers in a barrage of distortion. You can see his ‘thopter whirling sandward.

“Who was that pilot?”

“Draconus, sir. I cannot see how he would have survived that crash.”

Draconus has been killed by Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Dune [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Voting for sig :mad:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:phew: RIPiywg Draco
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

RIP Draconus.

Vote Sig

My top suspects as of this moment...

FZ and Turnip, with slight susses still on Golden and Zebra 2.0

And a tiny eye on SVS (but I always think she's bad :( )

I believe, much to Mac's delight, I will be able to post cases on FZ and Turnip in the next few hours

Linki - Lol Mac Yup
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voting for sig
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wasn't expecting to be part of a bandwagon! lol.

My apologies sig.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Everything about this sucks. :mad:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

This would be a cool baddie move, but it isn't what happened b/c I am not bad and have no BTSC with Niju. I am not sure of her alliance however.
sig wrote:No problem Sorsha,
Elohcin she replaced BWT I believe.
Thank you kind sir :) I knew someone could answer by the time I got finished catching up :)

linki: RIP Drac
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wait what, three votes at the start of the day why?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

This would be a cool baddie move, but it isn't what happened b/c I am not bad and have no BTSC with Niju. I am not sure of her alliance however.
Well of course you would say that. If you aren't bad then why did you choose to vote for Niju and not actually play a part in the final vote of a tied lynch?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:Wait what, three votes at the start of the day why?
Whose got the redirection role :p :fist: Idiot!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Why do you think?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well, I'm not voting for sig today, that's for sure
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MacDougall wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Well of course you would say that. If you aren't bad then why did you choose to vote for Niju and not actually play a part in the final vote of a tied lynch?
Honestly, b/c I never see MM as bad. I always see him as a civ and I know that's not good but I can never tell when he is bad. Shh...don't tell him. And I didn't think the other guy was bad either.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:I wasn't expecting to be part of a bandwagon! lol.

My apologies sig.
MacDougall wrote:Everything about this sucks. :mad:
Matt F wrote:RIP Draconus.

Vote Sig

My top suspects as of this moment...

FZ and Turnip, with slight susses still on Golden and Zebra 2.0

And a tiny eye on SVS (but I always think she's bad :( )

I believe, much to Mac's delight, I will be able to post cases on FZ and Turnip in the next few hours

Linki - Lol Mac Yup
Hmmm :confused2:

This doesn't make much sense maybe some sort of voter manipulation, also I'm lost in the desert so I can't vote.

linki: I realize that know :|
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

What do you think of FZ and Turnip? Have you already said?

How about this, do you think Elohcin knew that Niju would be taken off the poll today? Elohcin was taken off the poll the day before right?

:ponder:

I noticed Harkonnen killed again. So the other factions aren't killing (as of yet).
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Poor Sig. Sorry this is happening to you bud.

linki....Niju is off the poll today? Who else has been off the poll so far? I am interested in who has this role and the redirection role. Suspicious things are among us and I don't like it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Who was suspecting sig? Who would have done this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
I noticed Harkonnen killed again. So the other factions aren't killing (as of yet).
:suspish:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Indeed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elaborate further Matthew.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Indeed.
Say what? What are you suspicious of Mac?

And before Mac answers, I'd like Elohcin to elaborate first since she apparently agrees with him. Elohcin?
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Indeed.

And before Mac answers, I'd like Elohcin to elaborate first since she apparently agrees with him. Elohcin?
:haha:

:suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Elaborate further Matthew.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey Matt. Before Mac answers, how about YOU elaborate further?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Indeed what? I missing something here.
Matt F wrote:
What do you think of FZ and Turnip? Have you already said?

How about this, do you think Elohcin knew that Niju would be taken off the poll today? Elohcin was taken off the poll the day before right?

:ponder:

Elohcin is still off the poll I don't think Blooper/Elohcin are teammates though.

I'm null on TH
and leaning civ on FZ mainly for the way she tied up the lynch yesterday this seems more civvi since it drew attention to her.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

What do you want me to elaborate on. Also, check the poll again. I'll be there shortly. :/
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:Poor Sig. Sorry this is happening to you bud.

linki....Niju is off the poll today? Who else has been off the poll so far? I am interested in who has this role and the redirection role. Suspicious things are among us and I don't like it.
Who is your top lynch suspect today Eloh? Zebra?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Eloh ignore Matt.

Matt please explain your post.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Host Error: Elohcin has been added to the poll.

You must vote again even if you already voted.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I've seen this said a few times now. Why do you not put out your reads during the night?

If you are town and the scum kill you we have your thoughts. The scum killing a town version of you seems unlikely to me since you have a bit of suspicion on you.

I don't get it?
If the baddies kill me, I'm blaming you Mac :p

This is what I had written to share.....

I know you guys think I am crazy for my initial thoughts on Zebra's "overreaction". I had dropped the whole thing b/c she said she was joking and all. (i.e. my "you should have used sarcastic orange" comment.) I know some of you still harped on it, but for no good reason as I didn't suspect her any longer and did not vote for her (as I said). BUT!!!! Look at her vote in the poll. 5th overall, right after MM got two votes. I think she could be bad and felt like she needed to get eyes looking at another lynch possibility. I also think TH and FZ are possible baddies. I am not sure about Sig. If Zebra is bad, then I bet sig is civ and vise-versa. Also, I think Bea may be bad as well but that's just a hunch.
You're bad. There's civ tunneling and then there's baddie tunneling. This is the latter. Civs who tunnel at least look at other candidates and consider the different possibilities of what's going on. This is just ridiculous.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Indeed.
MacDougall wrote:Elaborate further Matthew.
Matt F wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Indeed.

Golden wrote:Hey Matt. Before Mac answers, how about YOU elaborate further?
Elohcin has nothing to do with this Matt. Explain your reasoning for the bolded.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Matt shouldn't come back until the day ends :nicenod:

I see Elohcin know on the poll I'll review her but as I said I'm reading Blooper as much more scummy. Blooper isn't available to lynch today though, and I've yet to do my ISO on Elohcin.

Know I'm interested in who did this to me, I'm thinking if not the mafia then the Empire, notice this all happened when I mentioned two mafia teams? Might be acting alittle paranoid but it is worth discussing imo.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”