NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Dune [Day 4]

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:I'd also like to hear if TH has any suspicions.

And Matt- I haven't ruled out a bea vote.
Do you want to hear if he has suspicions because it would help you decide on him, or because you really want his opinions?

What are your opinions of Luke and Blooper?

I don't know who mentioned Banana and Luke in the same category, but I disagree. Banana really seemed to disappear and maybe even forgot he's playing, while Luke is always here, but laying low. Until this day, he kept saying he doesn't know who to vote for and voted for Banana. When there was a tie between MM and Floyd, he said he didn't understand why Floyd was getting votes. Interestingly though, he said it after the deadline, when we were waiting to see who would lose the tie and get lynched.
After that, he went back to not knowing anything and voting for Banana, when it was between Floyd and Sig.
Now, he's suddenly into the game and has opinions concerning what happened with the forced votes. Why didn't he say anything last day? Maybe because he's catching flack this day, and his buddies told him to be more active.

Linki: TH, with our track record, maybe if we both think Luke is bad, he's really good :p
I've not once considered Golden to be bad since day 1. Maybe I'm giving him a free pass for nothing. But he's really done nothing to make me feel I shouldn't. That said, I still think it's highly unlikely that someone could manipulate 4 votes and they'd all be from the same side. Whether there was a redirection or not, giving so much power over the votes to one side seems unbalanced and it's making me doubt all of them are good.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

As for Zebra, my opinion has changed. I think I see her more of a civ than a baddie
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:

Do you want to hear if he has suspicions because it would help you decide on him, or because you really want his opinions?

I don't know who mentioned Banana and Luke in the same category, but I disagree. Banana really seemed to disappear and maybe even forgot he's playing, while Luke is always here, but laying low. Until this day, he kept saying he doesn't know who to vote for and voted for Banana. When there was a tie between MM and Floyd, he said he didn't understand why Floyd was getting votes. Interestingly though, he said it after the deadline, when we were waiting to see who would lose the tie and get lynched.
After that, he went back to not knowing anything and voting for Banana, when it was between Floyd and Sig.
Now, he's suddenly into the game and has opinions concerning what happened with the forced votes. Why didn't he say anything last day? Maybe because he's catching flack this day, and his buddies told him to be more active.

Linki: TH, with our track record, maybe if we both think Luke is bad, he's really good :p
I've not once considered Golden to be bad since day 1. Maybe I'm giving him a free pass for nothing. But he's really done nothing to make me feel I shouldn't. That said, I still think it's highly unlikely that someone could manipulate 4 votes and they'd all be from the same side. Whether there was a redirection or not, giving so much power over the votes to one side seems unbalanced and it's making me doubt all of them are good.
Because it will help me decide on him, we'll both actually. I know he's a better player (civ or bad) than what we've seen here's and think that maybe he is just having an off game.

I feel like Luke has at least been trying, which is more than can be said about banana. I try to see the game through his eyes, what were you like your first game or two? I remember being much quieter, not having much of an opinion on players because I didn't know them well and feeling like no one was listening to me anyway. But you do make a good point about him there.

I'll have to go over bloopers posts again. I did once and they left me not feeling much of anything so I'll look again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

@FZ - my working theory on the vote manip is that multiple powers were at play. For instance, player A targets one person with a vote manip, and Player B targets player A with a power multiplier, which makes their power affect more people.

Another possibility could be that the 'one side' that had so much power was the smuggler, for whom so much power might not be unbalanced.

I feel like I'm ok with it because of who was involved.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

If four or more are online at the moment we should do a gun-to-head reads run.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Because it will help me decide on him, we'll both actually. I know he's a better player (civ or bad) than what we've seen here's and think that maybe he is just having an off game.

I feel like Luke has at least been trying, which is more than can be said about banana. I try to see the game through his eyes, what were you like your first game or two? I remember being much quieter, not having much of an opinion on players because I didn't know them well and feeling like no one was listening to me anyway. But you do make a good point about him there.

I'll have to go over bloopers posts again. I did once and they left me not feeling much of anything so I'll look again.
I don't know, I think I was quite vocal on my first game ever, and I was bad. So maybe I'm judging based on what I would be like. But this is not about being quiet. I can't say anything about Banana, and if this wasn't an Epi game, Banana would be MK by now for lack of participation. I can only judge people who say something.
While Luke is not vocal, it's not his lack of words that bothers me, but what he does say and the timing of his words.

And I agree regarding TH. He's a good player. I think he's smarter than to just vote like that every time. Just as I know I wouldn't just be that obvious as it appears from my voting record.

linki: Sure. I'm interested to know what I think when you put a gun to my head :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Golden wrote:@FZ - my working theory on the vote manip is that multiple powers were at play. For instance, player A targets one person with a vote manip, and Player B targets player A with a power multiplier, which makes their power affect more people.

Another possibility could be that the 'one side' that had so much power was the smuggler, for whom so much power might not be unbalanced.

I get everything you're saying, but if it's a multiplier, why would it all work on civvies?
Same question for the Smuggler question. Did the multiplier choose the people who had to vote? Was it random? How do you think it works that all voters were civvies?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Put a gun to my head, let's do this
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'll do gun to head.

I just read bloopers posts, I'd like to hear more from her but I'd say she's not bad, atm.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:I'll do gun to head.

I just read bloopers posts, I'd like to hear more from her but I'd say she's not bad, atm.
Really? What feels good about her posts?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

FZ. wrote:
Golden wrote:@FZ - my working theory on the vote manip is that multiple powers were at play. For instance, player A targets one person with a vote manip, and Player B targets player A with a power multiplier, which makes their power affect more people.

I get everything you're saying, but if it's a multiplier, why would it all work on civvies?
Same question for the Smuggler question. Did the multiplier choose the people who had to vote? Was it random? How do you think it works that all voters were civvies?
There is a difference between believing they were forced and thinking they were all civvies.

I don't know how it could work on all civvies - but I'm guessing there are ways it is possible for the person with the role to know if it does, for example it effects people two each side on the role list (and perhaps one of them was dead). This is me spitballing, obviously we don't know how it works for sure. But really I'm not assuming people who had their vote forced are civvies because of that - it just happens to be a good match for people I think are civvies anyway.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:I'll do gun to head.

Thats how I felt when I read them too. An iso on ninja is a good thing to do, I think.

Anyway, I have to go preach a sermon now, so no gun to the head for me. But I will say, I'm not going to sleep on Floyd or Luke, I think it's worth checking with epi to ask - will a player who doesn't participate for several days be modkilled?? (Banana), I still think TH is a good choice, though.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

She doesn't seem like she's got bts, she did vote for sig one of the days he was up for lynch and her posts just feel genuine. I don't agree with her Eloh suspicion but that doesn't make her bad. I'd definitely like to hear more from her.

I have never played with her before though (I dont think) so I don't know how a civ blooper looks vs a bad blooper.

Linki- I don't think epi does mod kills
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm not quitting FZ, I just really don't know how to defend my actions and don't have much energy to try. I feel like everyone has a better grasp on this game than I do and I don't know if I'm even helping. Maybe the best thing for the game is to lynch me and move on.
Okay. :sigh: I'm having a hard time seeing you as civvie with these continued comments.

Holding my vote for now, but Turnip just shot to the top of the pack of my suspicions.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay, is everyone ready?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll post something like

PLAYER A

PLAYER B

PLAYER C

PLAYER D

and everyone playing has to immediately respond with either GOOD or BAD, you can't say NEUTRAL or any equivalent to it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll be doing it myself as well of course.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:She doesn't seem like she's got bts, she did vote for sig one of the days he was up for lynch and her posts just feel genuine. I don't agree with her Eloh suspicion but that doesn't make her bad. I'd definitely like to hear more from her.

I have never played with her before though (I dont think) so I don't know how a civ blooper looks vs a bad blooper.

Linki- I don't think epi does mod kills
Did you see what I wrote about her yesterday? I'm quoting it again, just in case you didn't:
If you look at those who were NK the first two nights, they were both people who voted Sig on day 1. On day 2, Blooper voted Sig, when she was the only one and he wasn't close to being lynched, while Drac didn't, yet Blooper didn't die night 2, but Drac did.

In addition, I don't have time to quote all of Blooper's post from before last day's lynch, but if you go read back you'll see that she starts off saying it seems Floyd's name is being thrown around but people are hesitant to vote him. The, she give a few reasons why Floyd might not be the baddie, but then gradually starts shifting her opinion. She still says she's a little suspicious of Sig, but the 3 vote manipulation is making her hesitate.
So the way I saw it, she only voted for Sig when he wasn't really getting other votes. Does that change things for you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm most likely not going to be available for the lynch, so I'll have to vote early.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Did the gun to head ever really help catch baddies?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It can.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

But it only works if a decent amount of people participate, which isn't looking like the case at the moment.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm down. Who's here? Zebra, FZ, Turnip? Is Sorsha still around?
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I was waiting for a fourth person to say yes but perhaps I waited too long. We shall see.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's go
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:It can.
I'm here. Just reminds me of something we came up with on my original site. Those who were insisting on it turned out to be the baddies...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Give me two minutes, I'm going to get coffee
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Yes, it is truly hilarious how badly I've played this game. I would not even know where to start defending my actions. I would not be surprised if I were unanimously lynched today, and that's what I deserve.
Turnip Head wrote:This has got to be Top 5 in my worst civ performances of all time. I'm not a player who earns a lot of trust so I know I'm always on a short leash. I can't be this wrong about everything and expect people to still trust me.

This is the worst game I've ever played if I'm scum. I've left no wiggle room when I've been on the wrong side of two scum lynches when they were both practically handed to us, and I point blank defended both of them.

So I've made my peace with being lynched for my sins. My body is ready.
Underline 1 - If you are civ, you better start soon.

Underline 2 - If you are civ, you are hurting the town by giving up.

That being said, these two posts do not make me feel good about you at all. I was leaning more towards FZ and zebra (oh and bea, but it looks like peeps will be trusting SVS on that one), but I think another look at your ISO is needed after these two posts.
What did your ISO of me turn up? Methinks you'll find me continuously defending and voting to save baddies :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okie dokie. One minute and a half and counting.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:It can.
I'm here. Just reminds me of something we came up with on my original site. Those who were insisting on it turned out to be the baddies...
I was only inspired to do it from JJJ's suggestions of it in the Talking Heads game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Let me know when you're ready FZ and I'll start.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol @ Turnip
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Unless you take longer than five minutes of course.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Zebra, if you're using the poll as a roster, don't forget to include Golden.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ready
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I would be the last person to forget Golden.

linki - Ok!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

a2thezebra

bea

Elohcin

FZ