NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Dune [Day 4]

Post by FZ. »

Just so you can all come after me when TH comes out bad, I'm going to vote Luke. Seriously though, I think Luke is bad. My track record isn't good, but I can only go with what I think is right.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 220

Post by MacDougall »

FZ and TH have it in for Floyd and his lurker friends.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zebs I don't recall seeing a change of heart on your Elo scum read until this game. What gives?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

I was about to vote for Turnip, but he already has a few votes and I believe he'll most likely be lynched today.

If people want an alternate candidate, I suggest bea.

One self-vote, one no vote, and a day where she was pushing to save sig, in my eyes.

Happy to see either of them lynched today.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:Haha, I wrote Mac as bad. That was a surprise. That's what gun to head will do to you.

Basically, I think Mac is being quite careful this game.
So it's a surprise to you but then you have an explanation for it. Ok.

How am I being careful? The whole policy lynch thing did happen you know.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:I was about to vote for Turnip, but he already has a few votes and I believe he'll most likely be lynched today.

One self-vote, one no vote, and a day where she was pushing to save sig, in my eyes.

I agree with your candidate but your thought process to get there is a head scratcher considering you self voted and also didn't want sig lynched despite being vote forced. A lot more than bra have missed votes. I would like to see her lynched too but if these are your only reasons I question your authenticity. If you are lynching someone for voter behavior how can you go past TH or FZ?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Zebs I don't recall seeing a change of heart on your Elo scum read until this game. What gives?
meh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:I was about to vote for Turnip, but he already has a few votes and I believe he'll most likely be lynched today.

I agree with your candidate but your thought process to get there is a head scratcher considering you self voted and also didn't want sig lynched despite being vote forced. A lot more than bra have missed votes. I would like to see her lynched too but if these are your only reasons I question your authenticity. If you are lynching someone for voter behavior how can you go past TH or FZ?
It isn't just missing votes. On Day 1, bea self voted when she could've quite possibly pushed sig into a three way tie with the other two candidates. On Day 2, she wasn't around all day (although she does say it was because of work, I'll admit) when MM was lynched. On Day 3, she made about 6 or 7 posts practically screaming at people to tell her why sig was bad.

On top of that, I have non-thread related reasons to suspect bea, but I don't blame you for not trusting those.

Again, I would be happy with a TH lynch as well. His comments today regarding "It may be best if ya all just lynch me" do not say "civvie" to me.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Zebs I don't recall seeing a change of heart on your Elo scum read until this game. What gives?
meh
Really?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Haha, I wrote Mac as bad. That was a surprise. That's what gun to head will do to you.

I wasn't really thinking about you much, but when your name was brought up, this is what my first reaction was. Apart from your day 1 policy vote, and wanting to know about zebra's suspicions of you, you didn't really confront anyone. The day 1 thing is easy to do as a scum, and nothing really came out from the zebra thing.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

So Luke is not an option for anyone?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw Mac, I don't count my "self vote" as a real self vote. Nobody else in either game can possibly tell if this is for real (for all I know peeps suspect us of having btsc in one of the games), but I was frustrated with your actions and acted rashly Day 1.

Had you not have done what you did, I wouldn't have self voted. And if the vote was changeable in this game, I would've changed it.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I wasn't really thinking about you much, but when your name was brought up, this is what my first reaction was. Apart from your day 1 policy vote, and wanting to know about zebra's suspicions of you, you didn't really confront anyone. The day 1 thing is easy to do as a scum, and nothing really came out from the zebra thing.
I am not disputing that my policy lynch push could easily be from scum. I am disputing that it could be considered careful.

What? What do you mean? Have you even read my posts? I contributed heavily to Zebs mislynch. I have confronted heaps of players. Why are you lying?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:FZ and TH have it in for Floyd and his lurker friends.
I'm looking at Luke more than Floyd at this point. I have nothing against Nanners other than he isn't playing.

What do you think of Luke's Day 3 vote?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm sorry I'm about to do this (and it's the first time I've really done so), but I thought I would have more time today to catch up and post, but I have had next to nothing in the last three days or so (enough to pop in every once in a while for a few minutes at a time). I knew I wouldn't have as much time to dedicate to this game as usual, but I overestimated (or underestimated?) how little time that actually would be, and I apologize to my fellow players and host for this. I have to prep for and drive to my high school reunion and decide whether or not I want to tell egregious lies for shits and giggles, so I must place a vote now. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is (or was a few days ago) and vote Eloh. I have a feeling I can't shake.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:FZ and TH have it in for Floyd and his lurker friends.
I'm looking at Luke more than Floyd at this point. I have nothing against Nanners other than he isn't playing.

What do you think of Luke's Day 3 vote?
Did you vote Floyd over two confirmed scum pushing him into two coin flips or not?

Linki: niju with the throwaway vote, albeit on a scum read of mine that evidently nobody agrees with.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I am not disputing that my policy lynch push could easily be from scum. I am disputing that it could be considered careful.

What? What do you mean? Have you even read my posts? I contributed heavily to Zebs mislynch. I have confronted heaps of players. Why are you lying?
LOL, I'm not lying. Why are you so defensive?
Yes, I've read your posts. Most of them. That's just the feeling I get from you. I told you earlier in the game, you are acting very different from TH game, and I can't decide if this is because you are on a different side this time, or because you're deliberately trying to be different.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Luke's day 3 vote could be genuine or could be scum led. I fail to see how either options are more likely than the other.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm sorry I'm about to do this (and it's the first time I've really done so), but I thought I would have more time today to catch up and post, but I have had next to nothing in the last three days or so (enough to pop in every once in a while for a few minutes at a time). I knew I wouldn't have as much time to dedicate to this game as usual, but I overestimated (or underestimated?) how little time that actually would be, and I apologize to my fellow players and host for this. I have to prep for and drive to my high school reunion and decide whether or not I want to tell egregious lies for shits and giggles, so I must place a vote now. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is (or was a few days ago) and vote Eloh. I have a feeling I can't shake.
:rolleyes:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I wouldn't characterize Mac's game as careful, I would say he's being thoughtful, Day 1 policy lynch notwithstanding. I feel pretty good about Mac.

Linki @ Mac: Yeah I did and I obviously don't know what I'm doing. I don't feel great about Floyd but the fact that he's been the counter wagon in two scum lynches makes me think the baddies are okay with him taking the fall.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt. I've said before all the polls end during dinner rush. Go back and look at my day 1 posts again. I got to the thread VERY late. I was trying to catch up and make a decison. No one was answering my questions and I did the best thing I knee to do since I didn't agree with the zebra vote and I had No clear understanding why the others were taking votes.

I'm at work now but trying to hold onto my vote as long as I can in case I have to save.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Yes, I've read your posts. Most of them. That's just the feeling I get from you. I told you earlier in the game, you are acting very different from TH game, and I can't decide if this is because you are on a different side this time, or because you're deliberately trying to be different.
You said I am being careful. You said I didn't confront anyone. Both demonstratable lies. I am not just being defensive. I am assertively questioning you saying wrong things about me and am wondering what you have to gain from putting wrong things out there about me.

Have I not confronted anybody FZ? Answer again please.

If the answer is that I have. Please explain why you said that I hadn't.

If the answer is that I haven't then please explain what my interactions with yourself, Golden, MattF, Zebra both versions, Elo, SVS, bea and TH amount to.

Cheers.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

bea wrote:Matt. I've said before all the polls end during dinner rush. Go back and look at my day 1 posts again. I got to the thread VERY late. I was trying to catch up and make a decison. No one was answering my questions and I did the best thing I knee to do since I didn't agree with the zebra vote and I had No clear understanding why the others were taking votes.

I'm at work now but trying to hold onto my vote as long as I can in case I have to save.
I hear ya but I still feel bad about you. I'm not going to write out millions of posts though as I usually do, but I do believe you're on team Harkonnen.

Understandable about holding onto your vote in case you have to save, but in a scenario that wasn't the case, who are you looking at today?
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

You said I am being careful. You said I didn't confront anyone. Both demonstratable lies. I am not just being defensive. I am assertively questioning you saying wrong things about me and am wondering what you have to gain from putting wrong things out there about me.

If the answer is that I haven't then please explain what my interactions with yourself, Golden, MattF, Zebra both versions, Elo, SVS, bea and TH amount to.

Cheers.
Well, excuse me if I don't have every post you made engraved in my memory. I told you, when there was a gun to my head, I thought of you as being careful. Do you now want me to go and look up your conversations with people? Sorry, I won't do it.
What confrontation have you had with Golden? With me (that's our first one if I recall)?
Now that you mention it, I do recall you suspecting Eloh. Sew me for forgetting it. I seriously don't see the point in this discussion. Do you think I'm faking something? If so, just say it. Don't ask questions that will do nothing.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

*sue me, don't sew me :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

bea wrote:Matt. I've said before all the polls end during dinner rush. Go back and look at my day 1 posts again. I got to the thread VERY late. I was trying to catch up and make a decison. No one was answering my questions and I did the best thing I knee to do since I didn't agree with the zebra vote and I had No clear understanding why the others were taking votes.

What do you think about Luke? Would you vote for him with me?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Matt F wrote:

I hear ya but I still feel bad about you. I'm not going to write out millions of posts though as I usually do, but I do believe you're on team Harkonnen.

Understandable about holding onto your vote in case you have to save, but in a scenario that wasn't the case, who are you looking at today?
Your beliefs as to which team I am on is incorrect.

I would lean toward blooper or luke if I weren't worried about dying. I'm not sure if everyone else is on the up and up or if I'm getting played by someone.

Linki - th, fz brings up a decent point about the timing of his activity. I am considering it. Of the three quiet ones I think he is more likely bad than flyid or nanner.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Cheers.
Well, excuse me if I don't have every post you made engraved in my memory. I told you, when there was a gun to my head, I thought of you as being careful. Do you now want me to go and look up your conversations with people? Sorry, I won't do it.
What confrontation have you had with Golden? With me (that's our first one if I recall)?
Now that you mention it, I do recall you suspecting Eloh. Sew me for forgetting it. I seriously don't see the point in this discussion. Do you think I'm faking something? If so, just say it. Don't ask questions that will do nothing.
If you are going to make statements like that I have not confrontes anybody you should know you are correct lest you inspire a mislynch.

Yes I do. If you have a scum read on me isn't it in your interests as a civ to analyse my posts? Why would you want to scum read a player and then refuse to analyse when asked to?

I questioned Golden on his town read of Elo quote pointedly. Why did you just question that one and not the others? Is it because you do in fact recall the confrontation with others. Yes this is our first time btw but it is still an example.

I am not sure whether you are faking it or whether you are just being a lazy civ. I am attempting to find out. Baseless statements especially ones directed at me deserve scrutiny. Are you genuinely questioning the point of this discussion? Because I feel a responsibility to ensure players are genuine as a civ and I think that is basically scum hunting 101 so for you to be confused is at best strange.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
If you are going to make statements like that I have not confrontes anybody you should know you are correct lest you inspire a mislynch.

Yes I do. If you have a scum read on me isn't it in your interests as a civ to analyse my posts? Why would you want to scum read a player and then refuse to analyse when asked to?

I questioned Golden on his town read of Elo quote pointedly. Why did you just question that one and not the others? Is it because you do in fact recall the confrontation with others. Yes this is our first time btw but it is still an example.

I am not sure whether you are faking it or whether you are just being a lazy civ. I am attempting to find out. Baseless statements especially ones directed at me deserve scrutiny. Are you genuinely questioning the point of this discussion? Because I feel a responsibility to ensure players are genuine as a civ and I think that is basically scum hunting 101 so for you to be confused is at best strange.
I'm am not pursuing it at this stage because a. I'm not even close to feeling strong about it. It was a gun to head reply (not to mention your reaction to it actually makes me feel better).
b. There's no point in doing it today because it's too late and I don't think anyone thinks of you as a possible baddie. Maybe I'm just wrong.
c. Yeah, I'm a lazy civ. It's almost 2 am here. I just can't bother, and if my memory is a fail, it's something I'm going to have to fix tomorrow, not today.
I'm still awake just because I can't decide if I'm once again wrong on my read (thinking we shouldn't lynch TH), or if maybe this time I'm right, and who the hell should I vote for.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Mac where are you leaning with your vote?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:Mac where are you leaning with your vote?
Are you leaning TH?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I think so. I could see a bea vote though too
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

TH, look me in the eye :P
Are you bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Ok... I'm going for a TH vote. Sorry if I'm wrong TH
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:TH, look me in the eye :P
Are you bad?
I would never play this sloppy if I was. I do think it's worth lynching me though, from a numbers perspective we can afford it and I don't deserve to win this game. And otherwise I'm just gonna be a question mark the whole game and continue to derail the game with my bad decisions.

At least this will prove that I can play shitty as a civ :P
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Are you bad?
I would never play this sloppy if I was. I do think it's worth lynching me though, from a numbers perspective we can afford it and I don't deserve to win this game. And otherwise I'm just gonna be a question mark the whole game and continue to derail the game with my bad decisions.

IF you feel you don't deserve to win as a civ because of your votes, would you say the same about FZ?
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
Are you bad?

If this is an appeal to emotion, it worked on me. I can't vote for someone just because they don't deserve to win, or I'd have to vote for myself here. I'm going to vote for someone else, sorry.
Voting Luke

linki: :sigh:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Are you bad?

IF you feel you don't deserve to win as a civ because of your votes, would you say the same about FZ?
I would never say that about FZ, I <3 her and she always gives 100%. :hugs:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm voting Luke too.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Are you bad?

If you think you don't deserve to win because you've voted Floyd in two lynches while defending bad guys, this is exactly FZ's behavior. What's the difference? Calling yourself a shitty civ, saying you don't deserve to win, "might as well lynch me and move on", but denying the same be done to FZ despite the same voting style... :ponder:

I think I do encourage a TH lynch today over bea. Sorry my vote doesn't show that.
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Elohcin »

FZ. wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I assume it was forced and because I know a bit about the forcing of the votes, I feel good about those who were forced to vote Sig.
What makes the players who were forced good? I can see thinking that of whoever did the forcing but not those who were forced.....
I can say no more.
From what you know, does it make sense that 4 civvies got forced to vote for a baddie?
Yes, it does.

I am 4 pages behind. In fact, the quoted post is the last I have read. Reason being. I have been gone a lot today and my wonderful husband was fixing my computer the other part of the day. Other than that I have been busy re-dowloading things on my computer as it was pretty much wiped clean. All the problems started when I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10. I don't really like either, but 10 is better than 8 imo. ANYWAY.....My opinion hasn't changed on TH, so that is where my vote goes.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Are you bad?

LOL, this sounds like your attempt to make me feel better when you're lynched and it turns out I was defending a baddie once again.

For what it's worth, I <3 you too :hugs:
And if you are bad, at least it will prove I can't read you like I thought I could.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw FZ my post doesn't reflect on you. I'm not accusing you two of being teamies because of what Turnip said (although I do think you two could be teamies). I'm just baffled why someone wouldn't try to defend, say it would be best to remove them from the game, but then deny the same exact thing be done to you, who has also voted poorly.

Also, to be fair. I latched onto Sorsha's "case" on MM without even considering him before, and I was forced to vote sig, so I may have had just a bad a voting record as the two of you had unforeseen circumstances hadn't arisen.

I just can't believe Turnip's not even trying to defend himself! If you're town, dude, that will not be cool.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt F wrote:Btw FZ my post doesn't reflect on you. I'm not accusing you two of being teamies because of what Turnip said (although I do think you two could be teamies). I'm just baffled why someone wouldn't try to defend, say it would be best to remove them from the game, but then deny the same exact thing be done to you, who has also voted poorly.

Also, to be fair. I latched onto Sorsha's "case" on MM without even considering him before, and I was forced to vote sig, so I may have had just a bad a voting record as the two of you had unforeseen circumstances hadn't arisen.

I just can't believe Turnip's not even trying to defend himself! If you're town, dude, that will not be cool.
Yeah, I get it. I'm quite baffled by the fact he's so sure I'm a townie.
For what it's worth, I would try to defend myself harder as a baddie, so I actually do get where he's coming from if he's not bad.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Going to bed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:
Matt F wrote:Btw FZ my post doesn't reflect on you. I'm not accusing you two of being teamies because of what Turnip said (although I do think you two could be teamies). I'm just baffled why someone wouldn't try to defend, say it would be best to remove them from the game, but then deny the same exact thing be done to you, who has also voted poorly.

Yeah, I get it. I'm quite baffled by the fact he's so sure I'm a townie.
For what it's worth, I would try to defend myself harder as a baddie, so I actually do get where he's coming from if he's not bad.
I would be throwing multiple tantrums, fighting my way to survival. Either way. :srsnod:

Night FZ
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm sorry I'm about to do this (and it's the first time I've really done so), but I thought I would have more time today to catch up and post, but I have had next to nothing in the last three days or so (enough to pop in every once in a while for a few minutes at a time). I knew I wouldn't have as much time to dedicate to this game as usual, but I overestimated (or underestimated?) how little time that actually would be, and I apologize to my fellow players and host for this. I have to prep for and drive to my high school reunion and decide whether or not I want to tell egregious lies for shits and giggles, so I must place a vote now. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is (or was a few days ago) and vote Eloh. I have a feeling I can't shake.
Shake it baby, cuz you is WRONG! Have fun at your HS reunion! XD
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Gah! :( I literally voted while it closed. It was luke btw.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

bea, luke, Mac, Banana, and SVS

For real?

Linki - Lol @ bea
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 74

Re: Dune [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who failed to kill?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:06 pm

a2thezebra
No votes

bea
Matt F (8)
8%

Elohcin
nijuukyugou (9)
8%

FZ.
No votes

Luke11646
FZ. (11), Turnip Head (12)
15%

MacDougall
No votes

Matt F
No votes

NANANANANANA_BANANA
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

TheFloyd73
No votes

Turnip Head
TheFloyd73 (4), Golden (6), a2thezebra (7), Sorsha (10), Elohcin (13)
38%

Paul Smith (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), MovingPictures07 (2), sig (3), Metalmarsh89 (5)
31%

Total votes : 13

Missing votes: bea, Luke11646, MacDougall, NANANANANANA_BANANA, S~V~S
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Side Missions”