Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 1

Post by Young Lady »

Attention: The Illustrious Me, King Regent of the Moonlit Krackens, Protector of the (table of) Peace, Conqueror of Squidmark the Malignant, Defender of the Crowned Jewels of His Majesty Don Cheadle-Kracken, Singer of Hyms, Rhymer of Rhymes, Maker of Lists and Rambler in Charge of the Doctrines of our Holy and Most Serene Kingdom of the Moonlit Krackens, do so cast my vote for Callic Lustroushair, Deeming the persons herein named to be of ill repute and dangerous intent. I declare this with all the sovereignty of the Kingdom of the Moonlit Krackens, from this Moon till our last, Praise be to Don Cheadle-Kracken.
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Saito »

Oh Illustrious You, King Regent of the Moonlit Krackens, Protector of the (table of) Peace, Conqueror of Squidmark the Malignant, Defender of the Crowned Jewels of His Majesty Don Cheadle-Kracken, Singer of Hyms, Rhymer of Rhymes, Maker of Lists and Rambler in Charge of the Doctrines of our Holy and Most Serene Kingdom of the Moonlit Krackens, was there a specific dangerous intent you found Lustroushair guilty of or was it an overall feeling of ill repute and danger? Praise be to Don Cheadle-Kracken and thank you my colleague of Peace.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

Hmm, two lottery style votes for Jorhan on top of mine. Intriguing it was that not too very long after I voted him for his single post, he came in and made another, but did not vote.

I wonder if he shall return?

Also it is known that the Cheadle-Kracken was one of the greatest heroes of the illustrious Mythic Age.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Delightful Bronwin Mightyfeet:

The Illustrious Me, etc. etc. Decided to vote for Callic Lustroushair after reading over their posts as I promised I would read over all posts. After doing so I noticed their post stating their vote for for Ameerah Frolicstag, with the expressed hope that Ameerah was not lynched for such an unhappy reason.

Where I come from, we Moonlit Tropics Krackens are taught by the mighty Don Cheadle-Kracken that if you truly do not wish for someone to get lynched, you will vote for someone else. :shrug:
Supervisor
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Ben Linus »

In our culture, Cheadle-Kracken is not particularly revered on account of his slaughter (inadvertent though it may have been) of a hapless band of Sea Elves who happened to be in his general vicinity.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

'Tis true, the farts of Don Cheadle-Kracken are as deadly as they are nondiscriminatory in their destruction.
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Delightful Bronwin Mightyfeet:

The Illustrious Me, etc. etc. Decided to vote for Callic Lustroushair after reading over their posts as I promised I would read over all posts. After doing so I noticed their post stating their vote for for Ameerah Frolicstag, with the expressed hope that Ameerah was not lynched for such an unhappy reason.

Where I come from, we Moonlit Tropics Krackens are taught by the mighty Don Cheadle-Kracken that if you truly do not wish for someone to get lynched, you will vote for someone else. :shrug:
O Great Illustrious You, etc. etc. I did notice the expressed hope that Ameerah was not lynched and thought it very odd. I also noticed s/he did not respond to the vote placed for her earlier, giving us her side of the story. In gypsy land the innocent always defend themselves. As a member of the Table of Peace I look toward Caillic Lustroushair for a vote, unless the votes come in for me or do not come in before i have to vote from the two missing Table of Happiness voters. Without knowing how they will vote or if they vote for me I will be forced to vote for Poisondart in defense. We shall see how it goes, and again Praise to your leader!
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I'll be happy to join in the Grimmspeak later on, but for now I need to vote and time is short! (As long as what I heard about the poll close time was correct.)

My vote will go to Eurolyvn. I find nothing wrong with Euro Livin' in most cases, but she has, in my opinion, contributed little to discussion, and she admitted to following Fane's vote to join the Table of Happiness. It's a small ping, admittedly, but it'll do for Day 1.

I also want to caution other voters against spreading the vote too much. There are only 4 mafia as far as we know, but this level of spread is still well within manipulation range for 4.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

These "random" votes for Jorhan don't sit right with me. Especially this one:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I haven't been feeling well and the names are confusing me lol.
I will randomize my vote and I got Jorhan.
According to the chart, Fane, you are seated at the table of Happiness, and therefore you could not have voted for Jorhan.

This makes me think Jorhan is likely good. And because I'm beginning to trust Shand, I am going to vote for Caillic Lustroushair.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Jack Shephard »

I wasn't able to completely catch up in time before the deadline so I voted with my ping on izett, will be back later to fully catch up
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

At this late moment, the Vicerine of the Yellow Gypsies votes for Lustroushair for the afore mentioned reasons.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Carmen Brightsun wrote:These "random" votes for Jorhan don't sit right with me. Especially this one:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I haven't been feeling well and the names are confusing me lol.
I will randomize my vote and I got Jorhan.
According to the chart, Fane, you are seated at the table of Happiness, and therefore you could not have voted for Jorhan.

This makes me think Jorhan is likely good. And because I'm beginning to trust Shand, I am going to vote for Caillic Lustroushair.
So you think him good based on the behavior of others? What think you of him showing up to make a second post soon after taking a vote for not posting, yet not voting?

The two lottery style votes made me nervous as well, but that one post soon after taking a vote really is one of those things that make you go "hmmm".
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Also, when most of us have been having a hard time keeping track of who we are supposed to vote for ourselves, good job keeping track of people voting for Jorhan.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

Day 1

Who is the bad one?

You may select 1 option

Eurolyn Blissfulone 1
Gobnait Gingeruite (18) 5%

Lyel Lambboat 1
Eurolyvn Blissfulone (12) 5%

Gobnait Gingeriute 0
No votes

Fane Winebattle 0
No votes

Anchorete Playfulure 1
Dierdre Wonderbird (3) 5%

Queran Gloomsoul 0
No votes

Bronwyn Mightyfeet 1
Dilan Bluemoss (6) 5%

Bac Wunderelin 1
Laine Crystalsteam (9) 5%

Izett Cruelsinger 1
Dallon Redwarlock (19) 5%

Shand Azureye 0
No votes

Caillic Lustroushair 4
Shand Azureye (7), Queran Gloomsoul (16), Carmen Brightsun (20), Bronwyn Mightyfeet (21) 19%

Dallon Redwarlock 0
No votes

Ameerah Frolicstag 1
Caillic Lustroushair (14) 5%

Mainchin Ironbeast 1
Miyuki Lovelymoth (13) 5%

Etain Royalskull 0
No votes

Jorhan Poisondart 3
Bac Wunderelin (5), Lyel Lambboat (10), Fane Winebattle (15) 14%

Gaerwen Gleamingrace 2
Mainchin Ironbeast (11), Anchorete Playfulure (17) 10%

Diedre Wonderbird 0
No votes

Dilan Bluemoss 0
No votes

Grutfud Orangesprite 0
No votes

Carmen Brightsun 1
Izett Cruelsinger (8) 5%

Finnin Metalfox 0
No votes

Miyuki Lovelymoth 0
No votes

Laine Crystalsteam 0
No votes

Yo!/Hosts/Nons 3
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), bea (4) 14%
Total votes : 21
;)
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Like I said, life happens. Fane voting for me when he could not is a pretty big red flag, and as I can return fire, I shall.
dunya
Turnip Head
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Both Lambbaot and Winebattle feeling ill? Mayhaps caught in the upwind draft of Don Cheadle-Kracken? :ponder:
Assault
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

My favorite deaded :(

At the christening of a king and queen's long-wished-for child, seven fairies are invited to be godmothers to the infant princess. At the banquet back at the palace, the fairies seat themselves with a golden casket containing golden jeweled utensils laid before them. However, a wicked fairy who was overlooked, having been within a certain tower for many years and thought to be either dead or enchanted, enters and is offered a seating, but not a golden casket since only seven were made. The fairies then offer their gifts of beauty, wit, grace, dance, song and ability of musical instruments. The old fairy then places the princess under an enchantment as her gift: the princess will prick her hand on a spindle and die. One last fairy has yet to give her gift and uses it to partially reverse the wicked fairy's curse, proclaiming that the princess will instead fall into a deep sleep for 100 years and be awoken by a king's son.
The king forbids spinning on spinning-wheels or spindles, or the possession of one, throughout the kingdom, upon pain of death. When at the end of the fifteen or sixteen years, the king and queen are one day away on pleasure bent, the princess wanders through the palace rooms going up and down and then chances upon an old woman who is spinning with her distaff in the garret of a tower and had not heard of the king's decree against spinning wheels. The princess asks to try the unfamiliar task and the inevitable happens: the curse is fulfilled. The old woman cries for help and attempts are made to revive her, but to no avail. The king attributes this to fate and has the princess carried to the finest room in the palace and placed upon a bed of gold-and-silver-embroidered fabric. The good fairy who altered the evil prophecy is summoned by a dwarf wearing seven-league boots and returns in a chariot of fire drawn by dragons. Having great powers of foresight, the good fairy sees that the princess will be distressed to find herself alone and so puts everyone in the castle to sleep. The king and queen kiss their daughter goodbye and depart, proclaiming the entrance to be forbidden. The good fairy's magic also summons a forest of trees, brambles and thorns that spring up around the castle, shielding it from the outside world and preventing anyone from disturbing the princess.
A hundred years pass and a prince from another family spies the hidden castle during a hunting expedition. His attendants tell him differing stories regarding the happenings in the castle until an old man recounts his father's words: within the castle lies a beautiful princess who is doomed to sleep for a hundred years, whereupon a king's son is to come and awaken her. The prince then braves the tall trees, brambles and thorns which part at his approach, and enters the castle. He passes the sleeping castle folk and comes across the chamber where the princess lies asleep on the bed. Trembling at the radiant beauty before him, he falls on his knees before her. The enchantment comes to an end and the princess awakens and converses with the prince for a long time. Meanwhile, the rest of the castle awakes and go about their business. The prince and princess head over to the hall of mirrors to dine and are later married by the chaplain in the castle chapel.

After having been secretly wed by the reawakened Royal almoner, the Prince continued to visit the Princess, who bore him two children, L'Aurore (Dawn) and Le Jour (Day), which he kept secret from his step-mother, who was of an ogre lineage. Once he had ascended the throne, he brought his wife and the talabutte ("Count of the Mount").
The Ogress Queen Mother sent the young Queen and the children to a house secluded in the woods, and directed her cook there to prepare the boy for her dinner, with a sauce Robert. The humane cook substituted a lamb, which satisfied the Queen Mother, who then demanded the girl, but was satisfied with a young goat prepared in the same excellent sauce. When the Ogress demanded that he serve up the young Queen, the latter offered her throat to be slit, so that she might join the children she imagined were dead. There was a tearful secret reunion in the cook's little house, while the Queen Mother was satisfied with a hind prepared with sauce Robert. Soon she discovered the trick and prepared a tub in the courtyard filled with vipers and other noxious creatures. The King returned in the nick of time and the Ogress, being discovered, threw herself into the pit she had prepared and was consumed, and everyone else lived happily ever after. Except ofc Caillic Lusteroushair he was Sleeping Beauty :WTF:

It is now Night go do the voodoo that you do so well!

There are many whose powers will not work since they did not vote - You know who you are but better still WE know who you are :feb:
;)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Alas, we lament the passing of the dear Princess, Sleeping Beauty from the realm. A tragic result indeed.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Jorhan Poisondart wrote:Like I said, life happens. Fane voting for me when he could not is a pretty big red flag, and as I can return fire, I shall.
RIP Princess :(

And I think continuously showing up at convenient times is a big red flag, too.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Jorhan Poisondart wrote:Like I said, life happens. Fane voting for me when he could not is a pretty big red flag, and as I can return fire, I shall.

He missed the vote, it should be noted.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 1

Post by Saito »

I will just use regular speak to say RIP Caillic, i obviously used bad judgement in deciding to vote for you. I wish I knew who you were, but I guess we have to wait to endgame for that.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Being a Baron and accostomed to luxury, I will be going to the Castle.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Game Time!

Seek and Find -
Send in these 5 images for a possible way awesome prize.
Full Moon
Sunrise/Sunset
A path through the woods
Mountain Vista
Ocean Vista
;)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

RIP Caillic Lusteroushair
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

:(
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

I had to check and vote and I read I had to vote for Table of Peace so I am sorry. All the names are confusing me but I decided to try a mafia game.
Fractal
sprityo
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

As everyone sat down for a bite to eat before they went their separate ways a lone figure came through the doors laughing!
It was Rhinfrew Flowingrass and he had 10 casks of the good summer fruity wine the Nare loves so much! He as been rezz'ed back into the game.
Rhinfrew gets a warm welcome from Phoebe and she cast a spell making him immune from all night actions for tonight only so he can get caught up and settled in.
;)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

I am saddened by the loss of our fair sleeping beauty.

I must join the imps awaiting me in the woods, frolicking by the blossom streams, yada yada
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paul Stevens »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

The Illustrious Me is feeling slightly less Illustrious after those results. Sorry to see you go, Sleeping Beauty. Sleep in peace. :srsnod:

As for where I will go, I have decided the best place for a King Regent is in a Castle.
Supervisor
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Dilan Bluemoss wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:

He missed the vote, it should be noted.
Frig. Poll was still up when I posted, just sayin'.

Now for some analysis of those who picked our innocent Sleeping Beauty.
Shand - Made his vote intentions known pretty early, me for inactivity and Callic for seeming indulgence on the Rumple issue. Stuck to his guns as well, picking Callic after I posted.
Queran - Very eloquent, but not saying much, as pointed out by Izett earlier. No immediate explanation for the vote, which could ping as a bandwagon-jump or a directed baddie.
Carmen - Also pointed out by Izett as inactive. Did point out the Fane vote for me first, showing some attention towards events. Vote explanation was in agreement with Shand, which could or could not be bandwagony.
Bronwyn - A little defensive over the confusion issue, which could be understandable, but those posts seemed a bit more rambling than her other posts; possibly flustered? More active than the above two. Almost seemed to hold me hostage: "if they vote for me I will be forced to vote for Poisondart in defense." Make of that what you will.
dunya
Turnip Head
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:'Tis true, the farts of Don Cheadle-Kracken are as deadly as they are nondiscriminatory in their destruction.
Perhaps he knew one of those mighty blasts would level our entire Pixie civilization, so he chose to refrain from so doing in our vicinity :srsnod:

Not a fan of Carmens vote, tbh. Fanes explanation feels more 'real' to me, as it were.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

There was no intent to hold you hostage. Holding you hostage would mean I'm asking for something in return for you. The cold fact was I might have needed to vote for you for defensive purposes. This happens all the time in mafia. If those last two Happiness voters had voted for me bringing me to three and I could only escape lynch by voting for you that's what I would have had to do. This is not uncommon, so I'm not sure why you're having the reaction you're having.

I did not notice that I rambled but if I did that was my mistake. I'm not flustered at all - I've played many games and not much gets me flustered anymore. I meant to speak strictly to the accusation and show why it did not make sense. I do not have bts in this game so I dont have any teammates to stand up for me. I am a civv and will stand up for myself if others accuse me.

linki with Bac, Fane's explanation seemed real to me as well. And Fane if you're new, just hang it there it will get easier.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I almost forgot, welcome Rhinfrew Flowingrass! :lorab:
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Oi! *hic*

Ah, my head...the Host wine is a mighty business. I dare not touch no more! Uh...*hic*...I s'pose I know what they mean by "dead drunk!"

Now then, what'd I miss?

Oh. Well then.

Bloody shame 'bout the princess. :disappoint: *hic*

Wish I could...y'know...raise the dead, but even the lowest of the Lowlands Djins are forbidden from doing such a thing.

I'll have one in 'er memory and...probably a nap too, if it ain't inappropriate...
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

The Purple Sea Elves welcome the inebria- I mean illustrious Viceroy of the Djins back from the dead with garlands of seaweed and the finest pearls.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dilan Bluemoss wrote:The Purple Sea Elves welcome the inebria- I mean illustrious Viceroy of the Djins back from the dead with garlands of seaweed and the finest pearls.
I'd pawn the pearls for a drink and wipe my arse with the garlands...but there ain't no pawnshops...and *hic*...I ain't got no arse...
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

The Illustrious Me, Collector of Knics, Storer of Knacs, Paddyer of Wacks, Giver of Dog Bones, The Little Piggy That Had Roast Beef, Stamper of Stamps, Royal Tap Dance Champion, Destroyer of Dunbar the Devilish, Declares with the utmost sincerity my apology to those under the impression my contributions to the group have been less than adequate. In the forthcoming 99.99999% of the game that remains, I shall endeavor to contribute significantly more. This I do so solemnly swear, so help me Don Cheadle-Kracken.
Supervisor
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:
Dilan Bluemoss wrote:The Purple Sea Elves welcome the inebria- I mean illustrious Viceroy of the Djins back from the dead with garlands of seaweed and the finest pearls.
I'd pawn the pearls for a drink and wipe my arse with the garlands...but there ain't no pawnshops...and *hic*...I ain't got no arse...
Well I never.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Dilan Bluemoss wrote:
Well I never.
This is why the Yellow Gypsies did not procure a gift...we have met this kind before.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Psst.

Want to know a secret?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:Psst.

Want to know a secret?
I'm a-scared.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:

Want to know a secret?
I'm a-scared.
I got my name because when I drink a good bit...

...I make it flow in grass!
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Which table is Rhinfrew at, or are the tables no longer relevant?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

:rip: Caillic. With the initial few votes scattered across more than half a dozen people, all the Big Bad Baddies had to do was to pick a target and pour in just enough votes to seal the deal. I wish, as I have often wished in the past, the mafia gods could decree that all games commence at day 2.
Management
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dilan Bluemoss wrote:Which table is Rhinfrew at, or are the tables no longer relevant?
The Tables of Peace, Love and Happiness have served their purpose and are no longer of use to anyone.
Though I truly enjoyed the seating charts and stuffz. :wine:

Also looky what I got :p
I am going to use it to death! :p :p :p

Yayayayayaya Thanks sooo much Socktabulous!!! :p <3
;)
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Gentle Hostladies, I know you said no more Rumple questions, but I don't want to waste a bunch of time searching if my thought is incorrect; was Rumple allowed to pick a word for Day One, or is his first word tonight? If you already answered this, sorry

I for one plan to continue to try to switch up my vocabulary. In addition to potentially helping to foil Rumple, it might also help Princess & Pea, since she can't lie detect statements with common Mafia words anyhow.

I know what word I would pick for Day One were I Rumple, and I plan to go back and search that word and see if there was anyone trying to push people to say it, or encourage it, depending on what the hostesses say.

linki; yay for :p
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Look what else I found!!! :noble:

Bac - my little Pixie this is the first chance Rumpelstiltskin will have a chance to turn in a word for use during Day 2.
;)
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Goodness...going to Grandma's House for the Schnapps!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Thank You illustrious Host Lady :noble:

I tried to search the word I had in mind, and it was too common, I am glad I do not have to reread every post based on a hunch that is possibly totally silly, probably, actually, lol.
Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:

Want to know a secret?
I'm a-scared.
I got my name because when I drink a good bit...

...I make it flow in grass!
Yes, your greatuncle, Sigobert Flowingrass wiped out an entire Sunrise Pixie village that way. Since then we no longer build on the ground :p

I am going to the Woods. Both Castle & House were built by hands, the woods were here before hands, and will be here after.

Return to “Previous Jobs”