Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 2

Post by Rachel Green »

A postscript: I think that there may be an entire unknown group of Naughties out there due to the seven more players than characters. So even if Jorhan is determined to be benevolent, that would clear no one automatically. Should he turn up malicious, however, it would implicate some people to my way of thinking, very much so.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Young Lady »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:I wanted to give Gobnait the Gorgeous ample time to address my theory, and seeing her response has been just as underhanded as I anticipated it would be. She responded to a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a sentence of my post, twisted it just for flavor, and shouted from the mountaintops more "no u" stuff.

Vote Gobnait

Linki: Alot of the Jorhan stuff seems to be connected to myself and connected to Bronwyn. Since I know myself and Bronwyn are not connected, and that I was not trying to save Jorhan when I made my vote, that diminishes alot of the validity of that suspicion in my eyes. As for Laine, I am undecided either way. Defending against Gobnait, putting together that monster post, and etc etc. has taken alot of my time and attention.
Yourself? My suspicions of Jorhan have zero to do with you; my potential suspicion of you has everything to do with Jorhan; a very pertinent distinction. I suspect Jorhan for his own actions, and also becasue to some extent of Laine monitoring who was voting for Jorhan, when most of us had to keep referring to a list when deciding on whom to cast a ballot.

Your actions in relation to Jorhan are very secondary at this point. Should he turn up as a criminal, then you will come under my scrutiny. But saying suspicion of Jorhan has to do with you is putting the cart before the horse.

And your ginormous post is what is making me suspect you, TBH, more than anything that went before as it relates to Jorhan. It appears to me that it is an attempted distraction, an attempt to refocus people from Jorhan onto Gobnait. Before this post, I had no real opinion of you in this game; afterwards, not so much.

Full of flowery language and excessive to the needs quoting and bolding, it is confusing, intentionally so IMO. Many people with less time than you or I will come in, skim that, and say "Wow, a giant multi quoting post with bolding, etc. That Queran sure must be right about Gobnait, look at all of the points he's making." I have known several people who do this kind of thing when they are part of a Gang of Naughties solely to appear nice.

My opinion of Gobnait depends very much so, as does my opinion of you, on how this lynch comes up.
You seem confused. I didn't mean YOUR thoughts on Jorhan. I meant the general cloud over his head at this point. I've seen alot of people discussing Jorhan AND Queran AND Bronwyn, and alot of "if Johran is bad it stands to reason Queran and Bronwyn are as well" Since I know I'm not bad, and I have no connection to either Bronwyn or Jorhan, it diminishes my suspicion of Jorhan, because all the talk I'm seeing is exactly what you just said "My opinion on you depends on Jorhan being either civ or baddie."

As for my Ginormous post being suspect.. Tough Tentacles bro, If I see faulty logic and no uing and deviousness, I'm gonna point it out. Bolding etc was used to make things easier to see and read, if that bugs you, Tough Tentacles :P
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I am giving my opinion, nothing more. So do you think Jorhan is potentially nice? And tbh, I saw more people saying they think he may be a danger to us based on his behavior during the lynch. The behahvior of those surrounding him perhaps added to that aura, but I think most people are looking at him based on his own foibles.

And no problems brother :) I also calls them as I sees them, and if i see legerdemain and redirection and manipulation, I'm gonna point it out as well.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

So we're going to sacrifice me, about whom the case and information are far less obvious, to get intel about Queran and Bronwyn, about whom the cases are more solid. Brilliant. After this lynch turns out, remember to pick your targets more carefully. Voting Queran.
dunya
Turnip Head
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

You seem awful defesive of ol' Gobby recently Bac.. Are you sure you're not redirecting a tad yourself?
Supervisor
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

I didn't vote Caillic on Day 1 to protect Jorhan. So, I will gladly vote Jorhan now.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

I guess I will vote Jorhan also. Too much to read lol :lorab:
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:You seem awful defesive of ol' Gobby recently Bac.. Are you sure you're not redirecting a tad yourself?
My Good Kracken, no. I have not defended him once. I said that, like you, my thoughts on Gobnait depend on how Jorhan flips. That would make a weak defense, and indeed, could also be applied to yourself as well as Gobnait.

His theories, like yours, need further development based on how they play out. I am not sure what I would be redirecting from; as soon as the last lynch ended, I said I suspected Jorhan, I enumerated why, and that is the person who received my ballot. I have been the epitome of consistency. And my suspicions after this day will be built on today; one day at a time, as information is revealed.

So I am not sold on Gobnait (or yourself) being naughty or nice.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:You seem awful defesive of ol' Gobby recently Bac.. Are you sure you're not redirecting a tad yourself?
My Good Kracken, no. I have not defended him once. I said that, like you, my thoughts on Gobnait depend on how Jorhan flips. That would make a weak defense, and indeed, could also be applied to yourself as well as Gobnait.

His theories, like yours, need further development based on how they play out. I am not sure what I would be redirecting from; as soon as the last lynch ended, I said I suspected Jorhan, I enumerated why, and that is the person who received my ballot. I have been the epitome of consistency. And my suspicions after this day will be built on today; one day at a time, as information is revealed.

So I am not sold on Gobnait (or yourself) being naughty or nice.

Fair play. Though I'm just intrigued at your recent aggressiveness after I hinted at having you under my microscope a bit more. When I say "defensive" I mean that aggressiveness, plus your initial evasion of my post, etc. I might have sounded a bit confusing there.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:A postscript: I think that there may be an entire unknown group of Naughties out there due to the seven more players than characters. So even if Jorhan is determined to be benevolent, that would clear no one automatically. Should he turn up malicious, however, it would implicate some people to my way of thinking, very much so.
Reads to me as base covering FWIW.
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I am fairly small, so putting me under a microscope is rather an everyday occurence for me, it is the best way to see my many expressive expressions, so I have no fear of that.

You simply appeared to possibly be setting up a distraction to me, so I pointed that out. Sorry if that came across as rude, my first post on the subject was somewhat snide. Or perhaps pushiness is overcompensation for my size, it is not the first time I have been told this. When one is a tiny pixie in a room full of large powerful Trolls, Krackens etc., one must do what one must in order to be heard and to be held to be of Account in such a gathering.

I am not Rajah for nothing.

Crosspost: And you are reaching again. It is saying that even if he comes up civ, that clears no one, since I think there are possibly 2 naughty groups. Which I have been trying to remind folks about since the number discrepancy was first noted.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Fane Winebattle wrote:I guess I will vote Jorhan also. Too much to read lol :lorab:
Before I get lynched, want to point some attention at this guy. Made an illegal vote for me first, then votes for me again with stupidly weak justification. And not much of substance to go off of, either. Seems dodgy as all get-out.
dunya
Turnip Head
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I am having a really difficult time wrapping my mind around new names and avatars so I am definitely being slow to get into this game.

But having just caught up, the main things that stick out to me are: 1) that it seems like a bandwagon may be forming on Jorhan. If he's bad, then awesome! But I can easily see this being a case where Jorhan made posts that looked suspicious and the baddies are laughing behind the scenes at an easy civvie lynch.

and 2) there does seem to be a bit of "buddying up" going on between Gobnait and Bac. More that Bac is backing up Gobnait.

Also, I find it odd that Gobnait still thinks Bronwyn was referring to me re: the not defending oneself about receiving a vote when it was clear Bronwyn was referring to Caillic (after all, I wasn't even around Day 1 so obviously I couldn't defend myself at the time!). But was that a case of really misunderstanding, or clever twisting of a post like Queran suggests?

I am having a difficult time deciding where to place my vote today...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Can you give me an example of this buddying up? You & Queran saying it does not make it so.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Also, does anyone not involved in Gobnait vs Queran think so?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:I am fairly small, so putting me under a microscope is rather an everyday occurence for me, it is the best way to see my many expressive expressions, so I have no fear of that.

You simply appeared to possibly be setting up a distraction to me, so I pointed that out. Sorry if that came across as rude, my first post on the subject was somewhat snide. Or perhaps pushiness is overcompensation for my size, it is not the first time I have been told this. When one is a tiny pixie in a room full of large powerful Trolls, Krackens etc., one must do what one must in order to be heard and to be held to be of Account in such a gathering.

I am not Rajah for nothing.

Crosspost: And you are reaching again. It is saying that even if he comes up civ, that clears no one, since I think there are possibly 2 naughty groups. Which I have been trying to remind folks about since the number discrepancy was first noted.

Fair's Fair. I've heard worse snide/etc so no worries. As for me reaching, I'm just saying in the past I have seen people (baddies mostly) say stuff like "FYI even if Joe flips civvie, that doesn't clear John" when their case for John is connected to the suspicion of Joe, for example. Not sure if that is in fact the case here, just pointing out the precedent.
Supervisor
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:Can you give me an example of this buddying up? You & Queran saying it does not make it so.
Well, it was a feeling I got upon catching up on a lot of posts at once. Both you and Gobnait seem to be actively singling out Bronwyn and Queran while other posters are simply saying, "interesting theory!"

Now, I realize it could mean nothing, after all it also seems that Bronwyn and Queran are "buddying up" somewhat.

This could be nothing more than sharing an opinion on the going-ons in the game.

I mentioned it because it was something that I noticed during my read and thought it might be noteworthy.

All I know for sure is right now I trust no one.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

The imps want the divine mother nature's festivities to commence so I must vote.

No one is escaping my eye, but the waters of the cauldron are murky at present, and I must wait for them to clear. Meaning some folks talk alot. I tend to trust the more talkative players though, so it may be best if I stick with my day 1 suspect for this lynch. I looked at Carmen briefly for throwing the third vote on Caillic, but she also brought up suspicion against Jorhan, so I am backing off this for now.

vote Mainchin again
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:Can you give me an example of this buddying up? You & Queran saying it does not make it so.
Well, it was a feeling I got upon catching up on a lot of posts at once. Both you and Gobnait seem to be actively singling out Bronwyn and Queran while other posters are simply saying, "interesting theory!"

Now, I realize it could mean nothing, after all it also seems that Bronwyn and Queran are "buddying up" somewhat.

This could be nothing more than sharing an opinion on the going-ons in the game.

I mentioned it because it was something that I noticed during my read and thought it might be noteworthy.

All I know for sure is right now I trust no one.

I have never quoted or mentioned Bronwen to the best of my knowledge, nor did i do so with Queran until his ginormous post.

You obviously misnoticed :)
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Dilan Bluemoss wrote:An observation from the Purple Sea Elves: The rush to sacrifice Caillic by those at the Peace Table came shortly after Jorhan received his second vote. It is therefore possible that Jorhan is one of our enemies, and that some or all of Queran. Bronwyn and Carmen (all of whom I found somewhat shady on Day 1) intervened to protect their fellow fiend. Far from certain, but a possibility nevertheless.
I am leaning this way as well, truth be told. I need to quaff a hearty beverage, and peruse todays eruditions. Let us not forget as well those seven mystery characters. There well could be an entire league of no-goodniks hidden in that number. So suppositions regarding what a nefarious individual may or may not do might also be affected by whether their character is known or not known.

:wine:
I DID agree with this post where they both were mentioned. It is known that I think Jorhan is naughty.

But that is it. I also never mentioned or quoted Gobnait until after Querans post. I was totally uninvolved in this discussion until today, as I was busy Rajahing in order to feed the l'il pixies at home. That big 'ol post set off my alarm bells, and now you & Queran would have me as Gobnaits confererate. I know not if he has confederates, but if he does, I am not one of them.

Also note that I am once again reminding people in that post that there are roles of which we know naught, so prediciting behavior based on what is known is not always a good gameplan. Just sayin :noble:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

voted. at the fair. will talk later.
Reporting
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm still itching to know about the woods / grandma's house / castle thing.

And Grandma's kind of mean. She uses a yardstick. :sigh:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I need to vote now--while I am nervous about the amount of votes Jorhan has received, I also think the case against him sounds logical and that perhaps if he's bad, some of those voters are his teammates resigning him to his fate.

I think I need to start over from scratch and reread everything with a fresh set of eyes (headaches all week followed by my house's A/C deciding to break thus it's a sauna in here is making me murky in the mind) to try to form some opinions of my own.

*Votes Jorhan*
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Forgot to vote in the poll, corrected that mistake earlier :)
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Gunther »

Shand Azureye wrote:The back and forth between camp Gobnait and camp Queran, as it were, has been a treat to follow. Both sides make valid, reasonable arguments, but at this point, I am more inclined to trust the former. The argument against Jorhan, Queran, and Bronwyn is based on the assumption that the late Callic voters were trying to protect Jorhan. I believe this is a valid, entirely reasonable assumption, and one I am willing to place my bets on today.

Another point regarding Jorhan that I think is worth mentioning. There was no kill last night. There could be several reasons for this that we can only speculate over. It is indeed curious that reading over the mafia roles, I find no mention of a NK ability. As a working hypothesis, we may assume that Rumpel has that power. Our charismatic hostesses also confirmed earlier in the game that a player who misses the lynch vote might not use his night powers. In that light, I believe it's a strong possibility that Rumpel might not have voted on day one. And we all know who else didn't vote on day one. Jorhan.

Coincidence? Indeed it could be, but at this time I do believe we might have gotten ourselves the baddest of them all.

I vote Jorhan.
I have not had the time to fully catch up as of yet, but this post by Shand makes sense to me as to why Jorhan is likely to be a murdering monster.

Thus, I shall also cast my vote in his direction for this lynch.

vote Jorhan Poisondart
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I have to go to bed and thus will be responding to the other things happening in the thread later on, but I thought that the "If Jorhan is bad so is Queran, if he is good then Gobnait is bad" idea that seems to have come up among a few of us needed to be addressed.

It's definitely true that if Jorhan shows bad it strengthens my theory about Queran (and all Caillic voters) a great deal. However, I don't think Jorhan being good would necessarily clear his voters, as I think the vote pattern at the end of the Day 1 lynch still looks pretty suspicious.

I don't see in any way how Jorhan's innocence or guilt has any bearing on mine. I mentioned him very briefly in my original large post as probably being bad if some of Caillic's voters were bad. I personally haven't seen thread activity from him that worries me as much as the people we know are guilty of lynching a civ on Day 1 are. He certainly may be bad, but he could also be good; I have no idea on that point right now, nor have I ever claimed to.

I noticed Queran and Ameerah saying Bronwyn's post I have been quoting was directed at Caillic and not Ameerah like I thought? That actually makes a lot of sense, and I understand Bronwyn's post much better now. I thought (partly because of Caillic's troll avatar, which struck me as manly but apparently isn't) that Caillic was a male name. Google informs me that's not true. I sincerely apologize for my misreading of Bronwyn and will be glad to reexamine my case against her in light of it tomorrow when I log back on. Thanks to Q&A for pointing that out to me. I will point out that that has no bearing on any point I've made about Queran himself, but I do think I need to read through all Day 1 Caillic voters to make sure my reads so far have been right.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:I have to go to bed and thus will be responding to the other things happening in the thread later on, but I thought that the "If Jorhan is bad so is Queran, if he is good then Gobnait is bad" idea that seems to have come up among a few of us needed to be addressed.

It's definitely true that if Jorhan shows bad it strengthens my theory about Queran (and all Caillic voters) a great deal. However, I don't think Jorhan being good would necessarily clear his voters, as I think the vote pattern at the end of the Day 1 lynch still looks pretty suspicious.

I don't see in any way how Jorhan's innocence or guilt has any bearing on mine. I mentioned him very briefly in my original large post as probably being bad if some of Caillic's voters were bad. I personally haven't seen thread activity from him that worries me as much as the people we know are guilty of lynching a civ on Day 1 are. He certainly may be bad, but he could also be good; I have no idea on that point right now, nor have I ever claimed to.

I noticed Queran and Ameerah saying Bronwyn's post I have been quoting was directed at Caillic and not Ameerah like I thought? That actually makes a lot of sense, and I understand Bronwyn's post much better now. I thought (partly because of Caillic's troll avatar, which struck me as manly but apparently isn't) that Caillic was a male name. Google informs me that's not true. I sincerely apologize for my misreading of Bronwyn and will be glad to reexamine my case against her in light of it tomorrow when I log back on. Thanks to Q&A for pointing that out to me. I will point out that that has no bearing on any point I've made about Queran himself, but I do think I need to read through all Day 1 Caillic voters to make sure my reads so far have been right.
Except the broadest points of your big bookish post case thing were focused on linking myself to Bronwyn and making Bronwyn appear bad using incorrect statements. Statements you defended a few times until just now. Now that you're good and caught you're "reconsidering". The Moonlit Tropic's have a word for this. It's called "Backpeddling."
Supervisor
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am running late coming back from town post will be delayed by 1 hour.
Sorry :(
;)
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Saito »

It looks like Grutfud Orangesprite voted but didn't post. Maybe s/he will come back and tell us what made him vote for Jorhan.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Ben Linus »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:I have to go to bed and thus will be responding to the other things happening in the thread later on, but I thought that the "If Jorhan is bad so is Queran, if he is good then Gobnait is bad" idea that seems to have come up among a few of us needed to be addressed.
To be fair, I never said that if Jorhan was innocent your were necessarily guilty. I said I would have to look you over more carefully than I have as yet done. If Jorhan is innocent, I think it very unlikely that Queran and Bronwyn are guilty, as their vote pattern would be needlessly suspicious. You have made a strong case against them and anyone making a strong case against people whom I believe to be inncoent deserves a close look. That is all.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

Day 2

Who tried to kill?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Eurolyn Blissfulone 0
No votes

Lyel Lambboat 0
No votes

Gobnait Gingeriute 1
Queran Gloomsoul (19) 5%

Fane Winebattle 0
No votes

Anchorete Playfulure 0
No votes

Queran Gloomsoul 2
Gobnait Gingeruite (12), Jorhan Poisondart (14) 9%

Bronwyn Mightyfeet 0
No votes

Bac Wunderelin 0
No votes

Izett Cruelsinger 0
No votes

Shand Azureye 0
No votes

Dallon Redwarlock 0
No votes

Ameerah Frolicstag 0
No votes

Mainchin Ironbeast 1
Miyuki Lovelymoth (17) 5%

Etain Royalskull 0
No votes

Jorhan Poisondart 15
Eurolyvn Blissfulone (4), Mainchin Ironbeast (5), Laine Crystalsteam (6), Dilan Bluemoss (7), Gaerwen Gleamingrace (8), Shand Azureye (9), Rhinfrew Flowingrass (10), Bronwyn Mightyfeet (11), Bac Wunderelin (13), Carmen Brightsun (15), Fane Winebattle (16), Dierdre Wonderbird (18), Ameerah Frolicstag (20), Anchorete Playfulure (21), Grutfud Orangesprite (22) 68%

Gaerwen Gleamingrace 0
No votes

Rhinfrew Flowingrass 0
No votes

Diedre Wonderbird 0
No votes

Dilan Bluemoss 0
No votes

Grutfud Orangesprite 0
No votes

Carmen Brightsun 0
No votes

Finnin Metalfox 0
No votes

Miyuki Lovelymoth 0
No votes

Laine Crystalsteam 0
No votes

Bea did it/Hosts/Nons 3
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), bea (3) 14%
Total votes : 22
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 2

Post by Roxy »

Rib-bit

A girl's mother died, and her father remarried. Her stepmother abused her, made her do all the housework, and finally decided to be rid of her. She gave her a sieve and ordered her to not come back without filling it at the Well of the World's End.

The girl set out and questioned everyone about the way. Finally, a little old woman directed her to the well, but she could not fill the sieve. She wept.

A frog asked what was wrong and said it could aid her if she promised to do everything he asked for a night. She agreed, and the frog told her to stop the holes up with mud and clay. With that, she carried back the water.

The stepmother was angry at her return, and when the frog arrived, she insisted that the girl keep her promise.

The frog made her take it on her knee, give it some supper, and take it to bed with her. In the morning, it made her chop off its head. When she did, it was transformed into a handsome prince. The stepmother was even more angry, but the prince married the girl and took her home.
I bet Jorhan wished his story had ended this way - He was The Frog Prince!

It's now night - lets do this :feb:
;)
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Lunatella »

Dammit!!!! RIP

We must get a baddie.
Lunalee
nutella
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

The Purple Sea Elves are nonplussed-nonplussed!-and dismayed at this sad result. We must consider carefully.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

RIP Jorhan. The Yellow Gypsies wish me to express their heartfelt apologies for participating in your lynch. Also, whoever you are, the Vicerine very much enjoyed playing with you. Now, lets find a baddie.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Gaming Time!

What happened next?

First few with most correct wins choice of prizes. I think 4 prizes should be sufficient. :dance:

Answer the questions about what Roxy may have done next.
Yes these are going to be your best guesses but just put yourselves in my shoes when you answer the questions. :p
The prizes tonight will be worth it. :)

1. While tying up a clothesline to dry my wet towels on I was standing on a downed tree while leaning against the giant tree I was tying my line to - what happened next?
a- my towels dried nicely
b- I slipped a slid my face down the side of the tree
c- my knot failed and all the towels fell to the ground

2. While hiking down a steep mountainside I decide to stop for a break my nephews are with me and proceed to play about - what happened next?
a- they get a bruised hand
b- they eat my twinkie
c - they get stung by a hornets

3. Early one morning while preparing breakfast I said lets go Rock Hopping today - My friends ofc had no idea what that meant I explained - what was next?
a- I am in a creek and hop rock to rock to avoid the water and head upstream
b- when I am climbing up a mountain and work my way to each rock overlook I find
c- Instead of "skipping" rocks I "hopped" them across the water

4. While out blazing I was stupidly showing off my fantastic footwork for my son - what happened next?
a- I trip over my own feet and fall not so gracefully into my tent destroying it in the process
b- I twisted my ankle between rocks and couldn't wear boots for the rest of the weekend
c- I slip on moss and fall into a rock outcrop blacking my eye and blooding my nose
;)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

RIP Jorhan.
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I am so sorry Jorhan :(

This leads me to reconsider Laine, and to revise my opinion of the previous days lynch.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

RIP indeed. :(
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

RIP Jorhan. I really thought we had this one right :/
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I voted for the glass slipper as the candy is almost certainly a trap and our diet consists mostly of crustaceans and sea cucumbers, with little room for "land food" like peas.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

RIP Jorhan, I will look back at the people you mentioned in your posts, with a better perspective.
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I am going with Candy, the Glass Slipper will not fit on tiny pixie feet and is too slippery to live in. The Pea was what kept our princess up endless nights, and like all Pixies, I have a sweet tooth.

Instead of Monkey, imagine they are saying "Froggy"

Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Carmen Brightsun wrote:RIP Jorhan. I really thought we had this one right :/
Why do you say this? You never actually expressed any doubts against him, did you?
Assault
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

RIP Jorhan. I'm sorry I misjudged you completely. It was fun playing with you.
Management
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Went with pea because pea sounds like pee.
Supervisor
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

The Margrave would much rather consume land food than candy or glass slippers. I picked Pea.
Management
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

The Yellow Gypsies would prefer to investigate candy in case eating it will be part of the investigation. Therefore, the Vicerene picks candy on behalf of her troupe.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

RIP Jorhan. A shame it is that two such fine characters have lost their lives already. :(

As for the 3 options available, I dislike peas very much. I like shoes. But I LOVE candy. So if by "investigate" you mean eat a ton of... I've got to go with candy.

*votes candy*
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I'm shocked!! I really thought you were a baddie. Sorry :( RIP Jorhan.
To be recycled

Return to “Previous Jobs”