Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 3

Post by Saito »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Wow, excellent work on the chart again, Shand! Very useful. I hadn't thought of your and Bac's voting records being so bad (no offense). And can Finnian explain why he's missed both polls? Obviously it hurts him more than us if he loses his NP for missing, but it's still curious

And I forgot to say in my last post: Laine, who do you find suspicious? I'm curious to hear what you think.
I meant to comment on this regarding it hurts Finnian worse than it hurts us for him to not be able to use his ability. If he is civv, it definitely hurts us unless he is a role like the Little Red Riding hood who doesnt really have a night action. The civv night actions are there for our benefit. Now if he's bad of course, him not using his night actions is good.

Finnian, what do you have to say about all of these thoughts about you?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Wow, excellent work on the chart again, Shand! Very useful. I hadn't thought of your and Bac's voting records being so bad (no offense). And can Finnian explain why he's missed both polls? Obviously it hurts him more than us if he loses his NP for missing, but it's still curious

And I forgot to say in my last post: Laine, who do you find suspicious? I'm curious to hear what you think.
I'm not sure, really. But I don't get great vibes from Queran and I'm still undecided about Bronwyn and Fane. Though, since the whole Jorhan vote (if he's bad then the Caillic voters are and if he's good, they seem to be in the clear), I may be wrong about Queran.
To be recycled
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:

I'm not sure, really. But I don't get great vibes from Queran and I'm still undecided about Bronwyn and Fane. Though, since the whole Jorhan vote (if he's bad then the Caillic voters are and if he's good, they seem to be in the clear), I may be wrong about Queran.
Laine, I will be happy to speak to any suspicions you have about me.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Lunatella »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:I agree that we need to hear more from her to know what she's thinking. The idea that she voted Jorhan to clear herself is a clever one.

I've reread most of the posters in the 10-15 post range now. My impressions are far from set in stone, especially with so little to go on, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I don't know what to make of Mainchin yet. His table switch on Day 1 seemed suspect to me (who had incentive to switch? Only baddies, to change their team distribution. All tables were full, and we didn't know what would happen regarding the vote, so there was no reason for a civ to switch). He hasn't said anything super pingy since then though, in my opinion.

Rhinfrew has seemed pretty helpful, and I'm also reading kind of civ on Ameerah, Izett, and Euro Livin' at this point. With a very low degree of certainty, as I said.

I feel less good about Finnian, who has put forward no game-related ideas in any form so far. I'm very torn on Fane, who says he's new, and Lyel, who cited rl reasons for low participation. My thoughts on either of them would be pure guesswork

Does anyone else have a read on the players I mentioned that they'd like to share? I'm trying to generate discussion about players who haven't been discussed much so far
Regarding my table switch.

I joined Peace table because it wasn't full and we were told to have five on each table. Later when i noticed the tables were all over five each I decided to move to a table I actually prefered i.e. Happiness. Also because having been reminded we could change I wanted too. I thought others would do the same tbh
Lunalee
nutella
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Miyuki, a moment of your time?

I understand your Day 1 vote for Mainchin Ironbeast. I do not understand your Day 2 vote. You made three posts during Day 2. Here they are in order:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I am saddened by the loss of our fair sleeping beauty.

I must join the imps awaiting me in the woods, frolicking by the blossom streams, yada yada
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Rumple may well be a killer, but the nixie has secrets. The results of the first night poll may have played into the lack of a nightkill, but it seems more likely that one of those who neglected his civic duty found himself powerless. My vote will probably go to Jorhan today, unless a sound reason is put forth for the spreading of votes. In which case, I will look towards Carmen Brightsun.
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:The imps want the divine mother nature's festivities to commence so I must vote.

No one is escaping my eye, but the waters of the cauldron are murky at present, and I must wait for them to clear. Meaning some folks talk alot. I tend to trust the more talkative players though, so it may be best if I stick with my day 1 suspect for this lynch. I looked at Carmen briefly for throwing the third vote on Caillic, but she also brought up suspicion against Jorhan, so I am backing off this for now.

vote Mainchin again
In the second post, you note that those who failed to vote lose out on power- a possible reason for the no kill Night 1. You say you would vote for Jorhan unless someone gave a reason to spread out. And if someone did that (I checked- no one did), you would "look towards" Carmen.

But then in the third post you voted Mainchin and implied that Mainchin is less talkative than Jorhan (which is demonstrably untrue), and strange to me since, at the hour of his death, Jorhan had said more than you had.

To put it another way, Witch, everything you've done seems to indicate that your statement "I tend to trust the more talkative players" is false...unless "talkative" has a meaning that this Djinn is unfamiliar with. :ponder: The most talkative among us (unfortunately) elected Jorhan to mount the pyre. You, late in the Day, voted again for the centaur without giving a clear reason for doing that. You only said why you didn't vote for Carmen (who, I believe, has had even less to say than Jorhan or Mainchin).

Your record makes no sense to me, unless Mainchin Ironbeast is foul, and when he is shown to be foul, you can point to when our enterprise was young as you assert your own innocence.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Larry David »

Because I'm a loser with no sense of time. :) (also I'm pretty busy, but moreso that last bit)
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Finnian can you add your thoughts on who to look at for the lynch?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:Miyuki, a moment of your time?

I understand your Day 1 vote for Mainchin Ironbeast. I do not understand your Day 2 vote. You made three posts during Day 2. Here they are in order:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I am saddened by the loss of our fair sleeping beauty.

I must join the imps awaiting me in the woods, frolicking by the blossom streams, yada yada
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Rumple may well be a killer, but the nixie has secrets. The results of the first night poll may have played into the lack of a nightkill, but it seems more likely that one of those who neglected his civic duty found himself powerless. My vote will probably go to Jorhan today, unless a sound reason is put forth for the spreading of votes. In which case, I will look towards Carmen Brightsun.
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:The imps want the divine mother nature's festivities to commence so I must vote.

No one is escaping my eye, but the waters of the cauldron are murky at present, and I must wait for them to clear. Meaning some folks talk alot. I tend to trust the more talkative players though, so it may be best if I stick with my day 1 suspect for this lynch. I looked at Carmen briefly for throwing the third vote on Caillic, but she also brought up suspicion against Jorhan, so I am backing off this for now.

vote Mainchin again
In the second post, you note that those who failed to vote lose out on power- a possible reason for the no kill Night 1. You say you would vote for Jorhan unless someone gave a reason to spread out. And if someone did that (I checked- no one did), you would "look towards" Carmen.

But then in the third post you voted Mainchin and implied that Mainchin is less talkative than Jorhan (which is demonstrably untrue), and strange to me since, at the hour of his death, Jorhan had said more than you had.

To put it another way, Witch, everything you've done seems to indicate that your statement "I tend to trust the more talkative players" is false...unless "talkative" has a meaning that this Djinn is unfamiliar with. :ponder: The most talkative among us (unfortunately) elected Jorhan to mount the pyre. You, late in the Day, voted again for the centaur without giving a clear reason for doing that. You only said why you didn't vote for Carmen (who, I believe, has had even less to say than Jorhan or Mainchin).

Your record makes no sense to me, unless Mainchin Ironbeast is foul, and when he is shown to be foul, you can point to when our enterprise was young as you assert your own innocence.
I will try to answer your questions, as I understand them. In the second post, I was responding to someone else who put forth the idea that people who missed the vote had also lost their night power. While that could have been true, the results of the night poll may have played into the lack of a kill. Meaning that using the no vote/no night power evidence as a reason for voting Jorhan could be okay, but not proof-positive.

Since I was not sold on Jorhan, I looked towards Carmen. While reading her posts, I came upon one where she also seemed to be looking to 'clear' Jorhan in her own mind. It seemed more like a townie thing to do at the time, so I dropped her as a vote choice for that day as well.

I returned to my day 1 ping of Mainchin, for his indecisiveness in voting. When I posted about this, he replied with a joke, and never really explained anything afterwards. It was not a major suspicion, but he did create doubt in my mind, that is still there.

As far as trusting the more vocal players, keep in mind that I am not speaking of players who are only posting jokey "I'm here!" kind of posts. While amusing, they don't inspire trust. Players who are actively questioning and putting forth possible cases, do tend to make me think they are actively hunting the bad.

I hope this answers you, if not, please ask again.
Assault
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

^My answer was serious.
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:^My answer was serious.
You would make an excellent court jester, Ironbeast. :)

You discussed a few vote prospects on day 1, how do you view them now? You also said the arguments for voting Jorhan on day 2 convinced you to vote there. Could you elaborate on that?
Assault
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:
Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:^My answer was serious.
You would make an excellent court jester, Ironbeast. :)

You discussed a few vote prospects on day 1, how do you view them now? You also said the arguments for voting Jorhan on day 2 convinced you to vote there. Could you elaborate on that?
As it seemed that Jorhan was rescued from a lynch (it seemed that way right?) then I agreed that he was probably a good choice to lynch. The majority of us got that wrong. Things were not what they seemed. Until I have a look again at the votes I remain uncommitted at the moment. As soon as i have any ideas I will post them.
Lunalee
nutella
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I will also post when I have ideas.
To be recycled
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

Hello :)
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Larry David »

:o!

As for suspicions of mine, I don't know yet haha. :p Maybe I could look.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

彼は 1 つだけポストいたとして 1 日目には彼に私を投票しました。ほとんど皆と同じ日に 2 つ私彼投票。どれも撮影:)
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:

また、私はのみ 1 つの民間の投票。誰でも両方死んで罪のない人のための投票はありますか。 :noble:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Hey back again. Read through about 1/2 of the thread so far...maybe a little more. Carmen is giving the willies so far, most of all. I can't articulate why right now as I read this several hours ago but wanted to post while I had a moment.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Also it's really hard to get a feel for everyone with the weird names. I never realized how much I played based on past play til the socks were in play!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Etain, I felt that way at the beginning too but you get used to it and the names come more easily to your tongue.

Bac, I tried to translate what you said with google translate. The words came out all english but they are all scrambled up. Sounds like you are making a comment or asking something about the voting. Maybe you can rephrase making it shorter.

Starting midday tomorrow and lasting through wednesday I will only be able to access this thread on my phone. I will do my best to stay current and vote or keep you posted as to why that won't be possible. I will be back to normal Wednesday night.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

たぶん、あなたはこの 1 つを試みる可能性があります:

http://imtranslator.net/

ホストはこれを投稿できない可能性があります言っていないので、 :shrug:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:Gobnait, could you share what you are still seeing about Queran? I thought the suspicion was based on her vote for Caillic in that it was supposedly saving a bad Johran. Since that turned out to not be true I'm curious what you are seeing at this point.
Yeah, my original case against Queran carries next to no weight now. Basically my ping now is that I wasn't at all satisfied by his defenses from the morning of Day 2 on. In fact, they've reeked of insincerity to me. The most notable example is his accusation that I was "NO U"ing him and then later deciding to vote me after I had voted him, when it was already clear Jorhan was going to die. That, plus continuous efforts to call me a liar and characterize my statements using mafia jargon (ie NO Uing, backtracking, and others, iirc) instead of having a reasonable discussion about why he's not bad, make me think he is.

However, I think that for today I'll have to look elsewhere for my vote, since others don't seem to share my thoughts and I'd prefer not to throw mine away.

Welcome, Etain! Good to see you, Feline Diviner of Things Undone.

I for one am satisfied by Mainchin's reply to my query, and since I haven't been pinged by anything other than his switch he's out of contention for my vote for the time being. I don't know what to make of Rhinfrew's case on Miyuki since I had been reading them both civ; I think for now it just means he(?) will bear a bit of watching.

I'm frustrated, disheartened, and pinged by Finnian's refusal to contribute suspicions, or really anything of use. Same goes for Laine, to a slightly lesser degree. I also wish Fane would show up and say something. I know he says he's new and seemed to be lacking some confidence, but I think he could contribute to the discussion. The timing of people mentioning pings about him and him disappearing from the thread doesn't give me warm fuzzies, though I don't think it's a major ping yet.

At this point I could see my vote going to Queran if others share my suspicions, or to Carmen or Finnian. I don't think that it's surefire that either Carmen or FInnian is bad though, and my own lack of confidence worries me.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Oh and Bac, I had no luck using the site you suggested to translate your statements, except for the one saying "Try this website." So that's frustrating.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Did I miss where something explained why Bac is writing in some other language? Looking at the roles, i could see Bluebeard's key potentially doing it, or The Nixie's secret could have something to do with it. Was it explained?
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:I will also post when I have ideas.
Sorry, but I was already considering voting for you today, and this just sealed it. Your play hasn't seemed civvie since Day 1.

vote Laine

I won't be around tomorrow and won't be changing my mind about you.
Reporting
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Dierdre Wonderbird wrote:Hmm, so two deaths. Either the big bad wold found riding hood, or the "free thinkers" killed someone.

o あなたは殺人の 2 つのチームがあることできないと思うか。奇妙な?7 つの秘密の役割は、おそらく民間人と、インディや 2 つの達成、私は残りの部分の悪い人はずだと思います。 :noble:
This was my translation:

"Do you think it can not be that there are two teams of murder. Strange? I think the role of the secret seven, and civilians, the achievement of two and probably Indy, and I'm one bad should rest."

Though the end of that does not make sense to me so it apparently did not translate smoothly...
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:

Translates:

"He has voted me to him one day as was only one post. I vote him two on the same day and almost everyone. Any shooting :)"
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:

また、私はのみ 1 つの民間の投票。誰でも両方死んで罪のない人のための投票はありますか。 :noble:
Translates:

"Also, I vote for the private one only 1. Is there a vote for the innocent dead both anyone. :noble: "
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:たぶん、あなたはこの 1 つを試みる可能性があります:

Translates:

"Maybe, you may try this one: You

Because I do not say there is a possibility that the host can not post this, :shrug:"

Bear in mind, all of these were done using google translate, and since I don't know Japanese, I can't vouch for how accurate it is...
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

On an unrelated note, I am visiting my mother and internet connection at the moment is a bit difficult. I will be around sometime tomorrow as well so I can try and figure out who to place a vote on. Voting Jorhan did not give us an indication of who else to look at since he did not flip bad. So, i guess I need to go back and read the posts from some of these other names being tossed around to see if I find merit to them.

Does everyone feel comfortable with Fane then? Given that Jorhan flipped civilian, is it possible Fane had a BTSC slip in his vote for Jorhan? Thoughts?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:
Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:Gobnait, could you share what you are still seeing about Queran? I thought the suspicion was based on her vote for Caillic in that it was supposedly saving a bad Johran. Since that turned out to not be true I'm curious what you are seeing at this point.
Yeah, my original case against Queran carries next to no weight now. Basically my ping now is that I wasn't at all satisfied by his defenses from the morning of Day 2 on. In fact, they've reeked of insincerity to me. The most notable example is his accusation that I was "NO U"ing him and then later deciding to vote me after I had voted him, when it was already clear Jorhan was going to die. That, plus continuous efforts to call me a liar and characterize my statements using mafia jargon (ie NO Uing, backtracking, and others, iirc) instead of having a reasonable discussion about why he's not bad, make me think he is.

However, I think that for today I'll have to look elsewhere for my vote, since others don't seem to share my thoughts and I'd prefer not to throw mine away.

Welcome, Etain! Good to see you, Feline Diviner of Things Undone.

I for one am satisfied by Mainchin's reply to my query, and since I haven't been pinged by anything other than his switch he's out of contention for my vote for the time being. I don't know what to make of Rhinfrew's case on Miyuki since I had been reading them both civ; I think for now it just means he(?) will bear a bit of watching.

I'm frustrated, disheartened, and pinged by Finnian's refusal to contribute suspicions, or really anything of use. Same goes for Laine, to a slightly lesser degree. I also wish Fane would show up and say something. I know he says he's new and seemed to be lacking some confidence, but I think he could contribute to the discussion. The timing of people mentioning pings about him and him disappearing from the thread doesn't give me warm fuzzies, though I don't think it's a major ping yet.

At this point I could see my vote going to Queran if others share my suspicions, or to Carmen or Finnian. I don't think that it's surefire that either Carmen or FInnian is bad though, and my own lack of confidence worries me.
I really think this will be a difficult vote considering our two major misfires on the first two lynches. Maybe this one will be spread a bit more due to that? IDK. Hope to get some time for a read through later and finally come to some decision of my own. Failing that I will vote for the most satisfactory argument from my esteemed fellow creatures.
Lunalee
nutella
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

:(
;)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Young Lady »

I am really quite busy with other things at the moment, but at some point today I will try and put forth a case on Gobnait.
Supervisor
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Roxy wrote:

:(
プライベート メッセージにも言わない言っていません 場合はそれをやった私はしなかっただろうに :sigh:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Hey Bac, if it's ok with you I'm going to skip your posts for now. I'll wait till the English version hits shelves.
Supervisor
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:I am really quite busy with other things at the moment, but at some point today I will try and put forth a case on Gobnait.
I've just read your posts and I don't really find them majorly pingworthy. I think Gobnait is also ok though. It seems to me like two civs caught up in suspicion of each other. I think I will be voting elsewhere.
Lunalee
nutella
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Hey Bac, if it's ok with you I'm going to skip your posts for now. I'll wait till the English version hits shelves.

:D
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Thanks for that translation, Eurolyvn. Bac, are yoy trying to say you think there are 2 civvies, and indie, and four baddies among the secret roles? If you're allowed, quote this paragraph if I'm right.

If that's true we are in big, big trouble. 8 baddies and 2 sk's, with 10 surviving civs (or 9 and an indy) by my count. We shouldn't be able to swing a stick without hitting a baddie right now. Numbers like that may make it hard to get consensus without baddie influence. Maybe it would be useful to talk about who does seem trustworthy as well, instead of just who to lynch

Queran, interesting that you're unwilling to mention other pings beside me.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Thanks for that translation, Eurolyvn. Bac, are yoy trying to say you think there are 2 civvies, and indie, and four baddies among the secret roles? If you're allowed, quote this paragraph if I'm right.

If that's true we are in big, big trouble. 8 baddies and 2 sk's, with 10 surviving civs (or 9 and an indy) by my count. We shouldn't be able to swing a stick without hitting a baddie right now. Numbers like that may make it hard to get consensus without baddie influence. Maybe it would be useful to talk about who does seem trustworthy as well, instead of just who to lynch

それは推測です。しかし、はい、それはなぜ私は何度も繰り返して言っています。2 つの悪役チームと思います。

私はまた 2 つの民間人と民間人は可能性があることを同意します。
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Thanks for that translation, Eurolyvn. Bac, are yoy trying to say you think there are 2 civvies, and indie, and four baddies among the secret roles? If you're allowed, quote this paragraph if I'm right.

I feel most confident about you.
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

But not even willing to venture the slightest guess about anyone else?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I have a bit of time now, so I will start my case up.
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote: 1) Yeah, my original case against Queran carries next to no weight now.

Finally we agree on something.

2) Basically my ping now is that I wasn't at all satisfied by his defenses from the morning of Day 2 on. In fact, they've reeked of insincerity to me.
My defenses against your case that even you admit has no merit was insincere? Well that's just strange. I think what's more likely is you need to cling to a reason to suspect me that makes sense even a little bit. You *ARE* persistent, I'll give you that.

3) The most notable example is his accusation that I was "NO U"ing him

In my defense, I express a ping of you, and not a full page later you bring out this very large post that, as you admit, lacks any real merit. Smells a little fishy to this Fish.

4) and then later deciding to vote me after I had voted him, when it was already clear Jorhan was going to die.
Of course I voted you, I'm not about to spend a whole day pointing out how little merit your case has and how you're no uing me etc and vote for someone I've maybe mentioned twice. voting Jorhan didn't turn out well for those who did do it. Voting for you may turn out better.

5) That, plus continuous efforts to call me a liar and characterize my statements using mafia jargon (ie NO Uing, backtracking, and others, iirc) instead of having a reasonable discussion about why he's not bad, make me think he is.

Well, for this one I'll refer you to exhibit A.

Exhibit A:
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:

Now hooooooooooooold up! You, Queran Gloomsould, Dweller in the Deep, Sunderer of Ships, Weaver of Lies, are, well, lying! I never questioned the fact that Bronwyn (may her gypsy feet ever dance on soft grass) asked Caillic about his vote! That she certainly did, as you astutely pointed out in quoting her. What I said was that Bronwyn stated that she believed Ameerah to be bad, or at least highly suspicious. The bit of the quote (which in my original post was in a larger paragraph) is here:
Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote: I also noticed s/he did not respond to the vote placed for her earlier, giving us her side of the story. In gypsy land the innocent always defend themselves. As a member of the Table of Peace I look toward Caillic Lustroushair for a vote, unless the votes come in for me or do not come in before i have to vote from the two missing Table of Happiness voters.
The bolded is where she says it, and the bit after the bolded is where she says she'll vote Caillic anyway, despite the fact that she thinks he voted for someone she's suspicious of. Civvie behavior? I think not!

The fact that you pulled the wrong quotes in your defense so that you could misinterpret my argument makes me only more certain of your evil, and more certain that my argument was right. Bronwyn's unhesitating agreement with you, despite her knowing what she said, makes me nearly certain she is evil too.

Even disregarding the style of your posts (which I'm willing to throw out. As I admitted in my original case, it doesn't mean a thing by itself, and Shand makes a good point about why it should be disregarded), I believe we have found 2 baddies in you and Bronwyn. You, Dweller of Deep Waters, Tentacular Spinner of Lies, shall receive my vote today.
You repeatedly characterize me here as a liar an a twister of words, defending your case which later crumbles like the lost city of Atlantis. We Kracken's have a saying for this as well.

"You cannot have your seaweed and eat it too."
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:But not even willing to venture the slightest guess about anyone else?
When my attentions are less distracted I'll offer my thoughts on others. Probably later this afternoon.
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Bac, I'll have to get the translation on your latest post later. In the other one Eurolyvn translated were you saying you think Laine is bad? It looks like maybe you were talking about his day 1 vote for you. Again, quote if I'm right. Is there anything else making you think he's bad? I know that may be tough to answer given your current state
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:But not even willing to venture the slightest guess about anyone else?
When my attentions are less distracted I'll offer my thoughts on others. Probably later this afternoon.
Maybe I should be more clear about why I'd like to hear your thoughts. The first reason is my suspicion of players who haven't contributed to discussion (see Finnian). You haven't contributed since Day 2 other than to say "I'm not evil, you're evil!". I thought I'd give you a chance to try to help the civs instead of just defending yourself. A shame you're too distracted.

The second reason was that if you're bad as I believe, your posts may give some clue as to who your teammates are. Unfortunately, while all of your posts are directed at me we're unlikely to get anywhere useful. We need good lynch candidates today, and I believe you're using our argument as a distraction to stop others from discussing and to stall giving any opinions that could later incriminate you.

Either way, I think it's apparent neither of us will be lynched today, so how about we drop our differences together and work on something mutual instead of beating a dead horse?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

RIPIYWG Dilan and Gaerwen.

I've read back through a few player's posts that have been mentioned as suspicious and have written down my thoughts while reading through them.

Gobnait - Very active during Day 0 and discussing tables and whatnot. Agrees with Dierdre in being somewhat pinged by Mainchin's post about a mafia being at each table (that it sounds like something a mafia member would say), and in the same post defends Laine. Most of his following posts are about his theory that Queran and Bronwyn are bad. After Jorhan flips civvie, says he will need to re-evaluate since his case doesn't make as much sense now. Begins to get somewhat pinged by Carmen and Laine and continues to suspect Queran, but for new reasons. Decides to take a step back from his tête-à-tête with Queran to focus on the lynch.

Carmen - Day 1 she seems to be defending Jorhan because she doesn't like the "random" votes for him and votes Caillic. Day 2 she says she wasn't defending Jorhan by voting Caillic and proves that by voting Jorhan. Then posts that she thought "we had this one right" re: Jorhan which seems odd based on her Day 1 votes. She later explains when questioned that she thought the cases seemed fair. The flip flop on Jorhan seems abrupt considering she explicitly stated she was leaning good on him Day 1...but she doesn't have many posts so it's hard to get a solid read on her.

Mainchin - Table switcher. First to propose the idea that there is at least one mafia at each table and that the hosts may have decreed that. Says he will likely randomize Day 1, then ultimately decides to vote for a low poster, Gaerwen. He defends Laine here when Laine began taking heat for his posts and vote Day 1. He has a couple of posts defending Gobnait (maybe buddying up to him??). And I was somewhat bothered by his post here. At the end he says he will try to find some time to read back and form some opinions of his own, but barring that will vote for "the most satisfactory argument from my esteemed fellow creatures." To me this reads like a nice little set-up for being able to place the blame on someone else's case if a civvie gets lynched again.

Laine - Day 1 originally says he will likely vote Gaerwen for being against posting in foreign languages. When pointed out that would make communication in thread horrible, he turns to possibly voting for Caiilic for not wanting to try to find a way around Rumple's ability, then when the hosts make it pretty clear there will be no getting around Rumple, he then moves on to voting Bac for voting a low poster when there was a non-poster. He makes it clear he really wants a reason for giving someone a vote (fair enough) but then when pressed on it admits to having simply been wrong in his reason. Then jumps on the Jorhan bandwagon without adding to the discussion at all. When asked by Gobnait who his suspicions are, he says that he's pinged by Queran but that he's not sure since the case for her being bad hinged on Jorhan being bad.

Finnian - Has 12 posts which don't add to discussion at all. Is clearly keeping up with the game because he has voted in the night polls, but not the lynches... He almost seems cavalier in how little attention he's been paying to the game (see his post here). I'm not sure if that makes him bad, or simply disinterested?

At the moment I'm thinking Gobnait is more likely to be good. But there are things that ping me about Carmen, Mainchin, and Laine. One of those three will likely receive my vote today.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

I'm kind of feeling Carmen today but I will see what else people say. I still think the silly names are confusing me and making it hard for me to keep up :(
Fractal
sprityo
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Thank you Ameerah for that synopsis. Maybe it would be helpful to know why Laine is still pinged by Queran when he even admits the case against her/him was based on Jorhan being bad, which he of course wasn't. Laine, what else are you seeing there?

And thank you Gobnait for answering my question. I am starting to lean civv on you.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

I was sleeping so magnificently until that insolent cat rubbed against my lamp! :evileye:

Oh, not you Etain, the thrice-eyed! :blush:

I see there is much interpretation to be done, and much that requires my wisdom. Give me time.

Insha'Allah, a foe will fall this Day.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:Thank you Ameerah for that synopsis. Maybe it would be helpful to know why Laine is still pinged by Queran when he even admits the case against her/him was based on Jorhan being bad, which he of course wasn't. Laine, what else are you seeing there?

And thank you Gobnait for answering my question. I am starting to lean civv on you.
Firstly, I'd just like to inform everyone that I am female.

As you say, and as I have said in my post, I don't think my suspicions of Queran are valid due to the Jorhan vote and realised that even as I was writing my post.
To be recycled
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:I was sleeping so magnificently until that insolent cat rubbed against my lamp! :evileye:

Oh, not you Etain, the thrice-eyed! :blush:

I see there is much interpretation to be done, and much that requires my wisdom. Give me time.

Insha'Allah, a foe will fall this Day.
*meow meow meow*

Return to “Previous Jobs”