Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 3]

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What I'd really like to know is whether Bubbles, Elohcin, and Roxy started suspecting Zebra after my giant post about her.

If someone can uncover that, that'd be great; otherwise, I'll get to it after catching up.
I'm not sure about Bubbles and Elohcin but Roxy voted me for being a jerk, it seems. I'm not even sure if she thinks I'm bad yet I think her vote (from her point-of-view) is probably the most justified of the three, as unfortunate as that is. Sorry Roxy :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:I NEVER said anything like "I'm good because I'm poisoned." Sig is not just equally manipulative of the facts, but completely redundant. He's especially good at pointing out options THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY. Seriously. Look over his post history. He does it over and over and over again.
Enrique, do you suspect zebra and/or sig?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

Eloh voted zebra yesterday too, I think before your big post MP but I'm not sure.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:Now that my limerick punishment has been lifted I will destroy some evil for y'all.

Starting with MP. Hey MP if you were scum and could choose a role from the scum role list who would you choose?
Darth Vader.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:I NEVER said anything like "I'm good because I'm poisoned." Sig is not just equally manipulative of the facts, but completely redundant. He's especially good at pointing out options THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY. Seriously. Look over his post history. He does it over and over and over again.
I think everyone's just misunderstanding each other here. I thought Enrique was bad because he seemed to be giving the impression that he was good because he was poisoned (without directly saying it, as I mainly got this impression from how others reacted to it) but I no longer think that. And I think Enrique and others are misreading sig. Most of the time when players repeat others' opinions I'm pinged by it when sig does it, I think that's his way of just letting others know which opinions he agrees with.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glorfindel wrote:
Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
I guess I stand corrected? It sure as suit seemed like you were trying to make it appear as if you being poisoned made you look better (and it seemed to work on your teamma-I mean, Elohcin), but okay. My point still stands that you are not helping yourself by posting nothing that isn't related to you or any scumhunting that includes some honest, original input.
Which is a bullshit point on itself? I'm talking about myself a lot because I've happened to be relevant a lot of the time, but uh yes I consider myself very much a part of the thread on other fronts.
Could you elaborate on how exactly you are a part of the thread on other fronts?
like shit what am i even supposed to say. I contribute where I can, form a part of discussion, I don't fucking know what you want from me. I play a certain way and why you think you know it and why you think you can expect something different from me I have no clue. I'm pretty much the only one still giving a shit about Russ, found a possible connection to MP, a possible slip by Glorfindel, speculated about the secret roles, expressed opinions on who I trust and who I don't, what posts I believe and which I don't. I have no idea what answer you're looking for, and you don't even have to agree with anything, but don't try to minimize my efforts like I'm not offering more than most of the playing roster right now. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you.
Quite a piece of work aren't you, Enrique? If I'd voted for YOU, you'd very likely be toast by now. But no, I took you at your word and instead voted for Russ in (an apparently misguided attempt) to confirm your innocence. And what do I get in return? You throwing shade at me for a remark that I made (entirely valid in my view) about the loss to our team of Admiral Ackbar. I certainly hope that for your sake, you never end up in a situation again where you requie my support for your survial after this :mad:

And I reiterate my comment from my last post - we lost a player with a useful ability (in my view a power role in comparison to our vanilla roles) for whom I at least was not so misguided as to have voted. My point being that for the second consecutive Day phase my vote has been competent and hell, if nothing else, at least I just VOTED which is more than I can say for some players here :srsnod:
As much as I hate other players not playing, Glorfindel keeps trying to say he's town by saying he's putting in more effort than other players.

I don't like it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Canucklehead wrote:
Black Rock wrote:After this post by Enrique
Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Why are you afraid of controversial opinions? If they're genuine then they should help you. And if you're not up for ISO'ing everyone (believe me I don't blame you) at least give a list of your reads.
I'm sticking to Russ being who I think he is. Yes, that's a bunch of dots to connect through speculation instead of concrete knowledge but I really really believe it. MP would've been his most likely partner, I still expect developments on this and especially a reaction from Russ who's been absent for a while, but I'm not nearly as confident on this. MP's most recent comments have boded well, but then there's the issue of the Day 0 softball and then that weird as hell interaction the other day. I don't know. But I'm guessing if Yoda had any information at all, which he might not, he was going off what he knows about MP. (Yes, I let unsupported speculation get in the way of my thoughts a lot.)

I think Roxy missed the whole point of the randomized vote dealio. Like, you're allowed to say it's just a coincidence, it only gets weird when you start going back and forth as to whether other people's reasons are relevant or not. If it's random it's random. If it gets you in trouble, well, tough shit... you still gotta own up to it.

This is the first time I play with sig, so I don't know if this is his usual self. I feel kinda bad for calling him redundant earlier, but seriously! I've had the same thought several times over the course of this game, and I guess it's not a terrible/scum quality, but it is when you're stubbornly ignoring everything else. Like, I don't know, something really doesn't add up with this dude. Here at the beginning of the game he's like "hey Enri, that is actually incorrect, but maybe we're just overthinking it!" and then out of nowhere when I'm becoming a hot topic kaboom! He uses that same post against me! Oh wait what the fuck. I went looking for this post the other day but I couldn't find it, so I assumed I had just hallucinated it and was being unfair to bring it up. Here he straight up says "I don't think it's lynch worthy, just an observation." But the more he thinks about that observation, the less he likes my posts. I'm being hit from other angles too at this point, that's true, but he never mentions any of that. He went back and forth over that same post over and over. (the post i linked reminds me that anyone still claiming that their vote was "the least negative on the civvies" is still complete bullshit. what more could you ask for than yavin ffs). Here he votes for me, after re-reading my post (again. he sure seems fixated), and I remember calling him two-faced, then later apologizing because I was imagining things. Nahh he actually did me dirty. (i AM sorry if that came off as personal in any way. but really it's not my intention, we're playing a game here)

Sorry if this was still a ton of content about me. But onto other things about him, he's reminding me a lot of Matt's game in Pet Sounds. Questions, questions, clarifications, questions, general inoffensiveness. He's present in the thread, but not really going anywhere except for the "VOTE ENRIQUE" hot button which gets more and more aggressive each time. I DO have a problem with the way some people reacted to my poisoning revelation. You're guilty of this too, Zeeb. It keeps being played as "but this doesn't mean you're good" "you could still be mafia" etc etc and using it against me when by your own admission it doesn't say anything one way or another! I'm stuck in a position where there's nothing I can do, because I still don't wanna die and I still stand by my town-ness but people treat it as something bad.

Shit I made it about me again. I'm bad at this. But want some interesting insights? Counterwagons are a thing! Baddies get poisoned too! A post mimicking another looks EXACTLY like the other, and it's suspicious! The Empire didn't kill! (ok, maybe that last one is a bit unfair because it's the same kind of speculative shit that i love, but he doesn't go anywhere at all with it... btw wouldn't it be hilarious if mishimeals was darth vader and that's why they didn't kill. take note for when their replacement comes in.)

Zeeb made this same point about me, that I apparently only talk about myself and apparently am not really contributing on other fronts. Am I allowed to say the same about somebody else? Because dang, I've been accused of having "easy opinions," but there's enough controversy surrounding me that you obviously know I have those and more. I don't know what sig's opinions are because he's playing such a safe and inoffensive game.

Golden stands as a player whose wavelengths I can at least get a sense of. BC kinda lost me with the way he voted and his justifications. You don't need an ISO on everyone to know what's going on in the thread. He's doing an ISO on Bass but doesn't remember his content? Yeah I'm not following.

MacDougall is a confusing person and I look forward to his thoughts today unless they involve lynching me because I'm so done with that shit.

Have I mentioned Glorfindel yet? He's new and maybe doesn't have a great sense of the game yet, but his "power role" comment reminded me of Illy claiming to be a vanilla civvie in Buffy Mafia... a game without vanilla civvies. Maybe it's a reach and he just wasn't taking the more passive roles into a count, or maybe he just doesn't know them (it always takes me a bit to really get my mind around the roles). But whatever the case is, it stood out to me so that's a thing.

also i was reading some of my old posts and i'm pretty sure i've been mafia'ing while on my sleepy pills a lot... this is kinda funny, i'm really bad at sentences sometimes. i blame them for how much slower i've been in the last few days.
I did not feel any better about him. I mostly get what he's saying but the way it read did not leave me thinking Enrique likes Unicorns and Kittens. The last part in green sealed it up for me.

I was surprised to see, these posts right after...
Canucklehead wrote:So I'm more or less caught up, in a Canuckleheadian sense of being "caught up" (i.e. I've lightly skimmed the many pages I missed, but read fairly thoroughly the last page or two).
I get that zebra is a "poke the cat and consider the bites you get in response" kind of player, so that is no doubt a reason for her going hard at Enrique, but reading his responses is not making me think he's bad at all. Super townie vibes there for me. :shrug:
Golden wrote:I thought we had lynched Matt F, but I think Enrique is his ghost!

I think Enrique is sincere and I'm not really as suspicious of him any more as I was yesterday. I think his responses have made sense and seemed genuine. However, I'm not going to entertain this notion of the dots he has put together at all. Enrique, you may believe it all you like, but I don't think you are right about it.
These are two players I respect, and never trust so it looks to me as they are defending. I just don't get a general genuine, or civvie vibe from the post directly above these comments. So Canuck and Golden, what am I missing?
For me it's mostly a tone thing. It reads to me as though Enrique's posts are consistently attmepting to engage with zebra in good faith (though they're obviously talking past each other about what good faith engagement consists of), and his emotional swells (frustration, anger, disbelief) seem like a genuine response to me. I think this is because the emotion I'm reading into the posts are quite voluble and roller-coaster-y (at one point E seems too pissed to continue engaging, checks out a bit, but then comes back later with renewed effort and posts a bigass post that retains some flippancy towards Z, but is actually full of content), and to me this changeability is actually more of a civ trait then a baddie one. It's really, really hard to manufacture a range of emotional responses to accusations that you know to be true, so often baddies responses are consistently one-note (i.e. either consistently mad-as-hell "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! I'M SHOCKED SHOCKED I SAY!"; OR conversely, consistently calm and rational "I totally understand how you might see that, but here are all the reasons why you're wrong but don't worry dear friend I don't suspect you and am not in the least bothered by your completely lovely and welcome suspicion and let's be best friends and you see I'm not bad because I didn't get pissed, right?"). Both of these read to me as un-genuine (like, if I'm not bad and someone keeps pushing me on it, I'm going to start to get pissed regardless of how rational and calm my initial response might have been. Conversely, if someone's suspicion of me pisses me right off, the more I engage with them and others, the less insane and rage-y I tend to feel about their wrongful accusation). Baddies are emotionally monotone: they either stay pissed, or stay rational, because their responses aren't 100% real/in the moment/genuine, and are always at least a little manufactured, and are therefore clumsier and blunter than actual, off the cuff emotional responses. The range Enrique displayed in his responses is either excellent acting, or genuine, imho.
This is an excellent post that expresses why I've been feeling better about Enrique lately as well (though he's still not a top town read).
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Regarding you saying that you're probably going to end up voting for one of the people that voted me MP, Bubbles is currently in lurker extraordinaire mode but I can't really fault her vote that much. My Bass vote and seeing my interactions with Enrique as manipulative on my part are both wrong reasons, but at least they're reasons. With Eloh I simply have no idea what's going on. I was one of her town reads until out of nowhere I'm bad because of my Day 2 Bass vote, which she felt wasn't genuine...which I find near impossible to believe. Then she echoed what Bubbles said earlier and voted for me. I am baffled, but I don't see the scum motivation for the way she's been acting recently. And then Roxy is seeing me as a egotistical dweeb because of how she reacted to my aggressiveness and how Glorfindel reacted to my aggressiveness. Again, I don't blame her, and I don't think she would stoop to that level unless she is in fact genuine. So really at the end of the day I wouldn't be comfortable voting for any of the players that voted for me. :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I think everyone's just misunderstanding each other here. I thought Enrique was bad because he seemed to be giving the impression that he was good because he was poisoned (without directly saying it, as I mainly got this impression from how others reacted to it) but I no longer think that. And I think Enrique and others are misreading sig. Most of the time when players repeat others' opinions I'm pinged by it when sig does it, I think that's his way of just letting others know which opinions he agrees with.
This is potentially astute; I do know there are players who tend to play like that (parrot opinions) more than others regardless of alignment.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Regarding Roxy.

She will always give her genuine feelings. I don't consider them indicative of affiliation. If she is bad, I wouldn't see her approach to you as tactical, or 'stooping to a level', but still just as genuine. So, I wouldn't rule out Roxy being bad on that basis. She is a very consistent player regardless of affiliation. I find the only way to catch her is based on her reads and her scumhunting etc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Black Rock wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I am voting for Elohcin. I don't feel like her vote for zebra is genuine.
:P

Perhaps you are zebra's teammate.

For real though...Zebra's tone just isn't of her normal civ self imo. Could I be wrong, sure. But I think Bass and Enri both have a good chance of being civ. So I didn't want to place my vote on either.
As far as I know I'm not on zebras team, I'm a part of the rebel alliance so if she is too then yes, we are teammates.

So what changed for you between day one and day two? Because on day one you voted for Enrique but now you think he is civ? That's why I voted you btw, your change with no explanation and your vote out of the blue with no explanation.

Can you quote posts of zebra's that are showing her non civvie tone? I'm not trying to defend her but like bass, it seems like zebra is quite easy to lynch at times as well.... Or at least gets herself into trouble early.
This post doesn't sit right with me. The blue part just sounds like something a baddie Sorsha would say.
What's wrong with it?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So I'll be around for a few hours before EoD tomorrow, but I may pop on here tonight making some drunk posts (going out with some fellow accounting and finance PhDs). :beer:

Doubt I'll actually read until tomorrow (still need to properly catch up and respond since I've been busy with work and hanging out with the wife), but I'll possibly be around to drunk mafia in real time with whoever is here.
:stare:

Voting u
Why, Mac, why...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh my god, my drunk posts.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:hello sockface!! I am around... who do yout hink ois a bad guy?

WELL i THINk glorfindel may be bad also sig
I don't know why I said these names. :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:Regarding Roxy.

She will always give her genuine feelings. I don't consider them indicative of affiliation. If she is bad, I wouldn't see her approach to you as tactical, or 'stooping to a level', but still just as genuine. So, I wouldn't rule out Roxy being bad on that basis. She is a very consistent player regardless of affiliation. I find the only way to catch her is based on her reads and her scumhunting etc.
If she's always genuine then I'm not going to vote for her regardless. Because if she's always genuine then that means I've actually offended her and it's not my place.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

For the person who asked, I do think that at least two of the Bass voters are evil scum.

I am not sure when the giant post was made about Zebra, but I have voted Zebra twice now, so I have been suspecting her since very close to the beginning of the game.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Who do you think is mafia?
uymmmm i think amybe glordinfel and sig and mayeb riss and roxy

,man i still need to talk more byt i really thijkoing florfindel
Florfindel. :haha:

Well, this is somewhat accurate I suppose... I do suspect Glorfindel, Russ, and Roxy, but not sure that they're my top three or anything. I don't know why I kept saying sig though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm glad you realised your caps lock was on half way through the sentence though...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My favourite bit of that last post you quoted...

"Man I still need to talk more"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Regarding you saying that you're probably going to end up voting for one of the people that voted me MP, Bubbles is currently in lurker extraordinaire mode but I can't really fault her vote that much. My Bass vote and seeing my interactions with Enrique as manipulative on my part are both wrong reasons, but at least they're reasons. With Eloh I simply have no idea what's going on. I was one of her town reads until out of nowhere I'm bad because of my Day 2 Bass vote, which she felt wasn't genuine...which I find near impossible to believe. Then she echoed what Bubbles said earlier and voted for me. I am baffled, but I don't see the scum motivation for the way she's been acting recently. And then Roxy is seeing me as a egotistical dweeb because of how she reacted to my aggressiveness and how Glorfindel reacted to my aggressiveness. Again, I don't blame her, and I don't think she would stoop to that level unless she is in fact genuine. So really at the end of the day I wouldn't be comfortable voting for any of the players that voted for me. :omg:
:ponder:

I'll look into their posts and see what I think as well.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:I believe the Grand Moff's role works that whoever votes last regardless of which planet they picked will die.
DrWilgy wrote:Just browsing recent. Still not caught up so these reads are probably outdated. The struggle is real.
-I'm tone reading you as scum Sig.
-Roxy I read as scum, but I have noticed that I accidentally and incorrectly read her a scummy quite often.
-I'm intrigued by DFaraday.
-Mac I'm reading as civ. He is completely different than what he was in Talking Heads.
Funnily enough I'm reading you as scum also, which is why I'm trying to get more posts out of you so you just don't glide to end game. I wonder are you just reading me as scum since I voiced suspicion of you?

I've only played a few games with Glor, but a few of his posts have just been weird. Not something I would pursue right know but something that I think is worth pointing out.
@Glorfindel my question was about a specific post of yours were you mentioned mafia guilt here is the quote it isn't much of a question but seeing how you didn't answer it I was pinged and I really do want an answer.
sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I've got to tell you guys, I feel so far out of my depth right now. From my limited experience, what passes for evidence this early on in Mafia games is often little more than a combination of bravado and overactive imagination. All I can see is some particularly harsh accusations being thrown around by some VERY enthusiastic players. I have been around long enough not to mistake aggressiveness in these games with Mafia guilt so a couple of feuding prominent players (at this stage of the game) doesn't convince me that one is necessarily Mafia. From what I've read, Golden seems to make a lot of sense to me
Don't be so humble Glorfindel you've played a good amount of mafia games I doubt you only have limited experience. Also what do you mean by Mafia guilt?
Hmmm... Sig would you mind pointing out where you voiced suspicion on me? Either I missed it or havent gotten to it yet.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Do let's!
Rainbow list maybe? :D
Hell no :suspish:

There are far too many people for that, and that's not how the tentacled one rolls--err, swims? Splashes? I do, however, have my suspicions. I'll start with this:
Golden wrote:I'm here-ish, ninja.

I would like to get a sense of who you are most suspicious of, and particularly your view on the more popular suspects like zebra, bcornett, russti, glorfindel, enrique, bubbles...
As much as I feel I've read, I kinda can't believe it's still only Day 3, and what makes reading people more difficult is not having much of a vote record to go off of, seeing as we've lynched an indy and a civ. My reads, therefore, are almost exclusively tone-based, which is still a helpful marker in baddie-hunting, I suppose (although I much prefer the logic of vote analysis, as I found in BoB and Frisky Dingo).

Zebra, as far as gameplay goes, still looks pretty good to me. Not much of an opinion change since the last time I looked at her. I understand she's taking heat for Bass' flipping civ, but my gut and read still says "good."

Russ is disengaged as hell because he seems to be busy with traveling. His vote patterns and "tone" (if drive-by posting can be read for tone) are consistent with this. Neutral. Enrique discusses the possibility of his being indy, but then he makes a lot of other assumptions regarding the sand people that just...well, even if they did connect, why focus on him? I suppose Enrique has reason to do so, if he believes he's been poisoned, but for the civs as a whole, I believe MM made the point that we have 8 baddies to find, which seems a lot more pressing.

I have not liked Glorfindel's responses to what I believed to be a pretty good case on him from MM (I even tabbed it for response! Whee!), as well as others responding to and agreeing with the suspicions. I found them to be very dismissive instead of actually engaging in discussion, which I've found is usually a mafia tactic (although I said the same for Bass, and look what happened...:sigh:). Leaning baddie here.

Enrique's responses and discussion today with Zebra have me thinking he's civ, and frustrated at that (at least yesterday/last night/whenever their interactions occurred). My suspicion last phase, I admit, was tenuous, due to lack of focus and participation. I don't plan to vote that way.

Bubbles looks like Bubbles, and I straight up didn't even realize she was playing until this last read-through when she garnered some reactionary posts to her vote. Her participation is wayyyyy down, but there's no read from me for that (3 posts?). Is it Bubbles that actively proclaims hating being mafia? I can't remember. (That's a real question, by the way.) Anyway, there were two reactions I noticed more than anything: Zebra's and bcornett's. Zebra's reaction read to me like, "Hey, post more, you low poster!" while bcornett's reaction was to latch on to a "suspicion" of her as fast as possible:
bcornett24 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:voting zebra for voting bass, and because i don't think enrique is bad from his tone. and i don't want to miss another vote so that's why i'm posting now!
You have exactly three posts, come in drop a vote and leave...you deserve to be lynched. This is the type of behavior that contributes to town loses.

Based on your tone, you aren't going to be around again anytime soon. I don't like this.
I didn't like this jump, either. Regardless of participation level, a civ is a civ is a civ. Yes, low participation is not helpful to the civ cause, but it's a body in our corner. This looks opportunistic to the max. Golden, you already said it well in your response to him (also had that tabbed!), so I'll just say I agree with you, both on this point and on what his behavior's been like throughout the game.

So, at this point, I'm most likely to vote bcornett.

Whew! And I'm still alive and kickin'! I've spent far too much time here today, but I'll stick around for a bit more. Yay real time!

Linki - DAMN YOU ALL AND YOUR LINKI NOW LET ME POST
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:For the person who asked, I do think that at least two of the Bass voters are evil scum.

I am not sure when the giant post was made about Zebra, but I have voted Zebra twice now, so I have been suspecting her since very close to the beginning of the game.
Which two? Why?

Also, why re: zebra? Can you elaborate on how you feel she is being manipulative?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:My favourite bit of that last post you quoted...

"Man I still need to talk more"
What the hell was I trying to say? :haha:

Well, I had fun doing something I almost never do, so... worth it. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MM, your ISO on Glorfindel... I just have to say: :clap:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This post wasn't very close to the beginning of the game, Eloh.
Elohcin wrote:I am voting for Zebra. I don't feel like her vote for Bass is genuine.
If you simply didn't mention your earlier suspicion of me then that would be fine, but actually your earlier posts flat-out contradict this. We have this:
Elohcin wrote:Bubble baths, Blech! If I could get rid of my garden tub and put in a grand shower with multiple shower heads instead, I so would.I have used my garden tub only once and it was not for bathing.

I feel like the players who are posting the most seem civ. This makes me think the baddies are being quiet for now. I mean, look how many players there are and how many are actually posting. That said, I am civ even though I haven't posted much :p
And as a side note, we have this too:
Elohcin wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:You guys are posting so much lol. I'm reading now but am tried so I might take a nap before I post.
Or wait until your teammates get back into BTSC so you can agree on what you should say? :P
I don't think this post was genuine.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh my god, it's not a school night! I can have...beer while I play and make dinner :shifty:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey all. Voting now as I will be traveling tomorrow and really don't want to miss it again.

I hate to admit this, but I'm not really caught up at all. Seattle has been fun but I've had no down time whatsoever. Voting bananananananana because their name makes me laugh. Maybe it's a cover for evil? /sarc

I do plan to be fully involved after the thanksgiving break. Sorry once again
I look forward to your participation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm just going to leave this here while I have some pasta.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey, YOU, player reading and hardly posting.

Guess what?

You're a low poster.
You hear me? You will be feeling the heat. You better participate soon. NOT posting is NOT a strategy to play the game, regardless of your alignment. :srsnod:
tthis tpost tis tmean. tplease tstop trequoting tit.
Tthis tmentality twill tdrive tplayers taway tfrom tthe tsite - tnot tattract tthem tto tit. :) ti tam tsurprised tmp teven tposted tit. tif tit tis trequoted ti twill tquit tplaying there tmyself.
It wasn't meant to be personal or even entirely serious.

Although I am frustrated that there are a handful of players barely posting, that post was an attempt to get them to post as well as see if players would take it as an opportunity to launch a "lynch low posters" campaign.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Guess what?

You're a low poster.
You hear me? You will be feeling the heat. You better participate soon. NOT posting is NOT a strategy to play the game, regardless of your alignment. :srsnod:
Tthis tmentality twill tdrive tplayers taway tfrom tthe tsite - tnot tattract tthem tto tit. :) ti tam tsurprised tmp teven tposted tit. tif tit tis trequoted ti twill tquit tplaying there tmyself.

Although I am frustrated that there are a handful of players barely posting, that post was an attempt to get them to post as well as see if players would take it as an opportunity to launch a "lynch low posters" campaign.
@underlined Story of my mafia life. :sigh:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ninja - good long post, thanks for that.

Cookie is the one who doesn't like being bad. I think bubbles looks like normal bubbles. In my experience, she rarely asserts her views as unique. She prefers to say 'I agree with person x about their suspicion of person y.' She is like zebra's analysis of sig in this regards, and I don't find it suspicious from her. It's her way of expressing her views.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:Suslist

Glorfindel
Russtifinko
Metalmarsh89
Simon
Enrique (trending weaker)
MovingPictures07
sig

NFI

Sorsha
DrWilgy
Bubbles
Dom
TheFloyd73
Luke11646
DFaraday
Black Rock
NANANANANANA_BANANA
nijuukyugou
Savage
Elohcin

Me likey

bcornett24
Roxy
Zebra
Canucklehead
Golden
Tell me more about your town reads on bcornett and Roxy, as well as your mafia read on Simon.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:as well as see if players would take it as an opportunity to launch a "lynch low posters" campaign.
And this is exactly what I think happened, and why I suspect BC.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I don't like the votes on Zebra, and can we even still sell votes. Wasn't that a special planet ability?

Simon broke the tie lynching Bass over Enrique, this is slightly pingy, but keeping his age in mind I wouldn't put to much stock in it unless Enrique is scum.
@Enrique how does your poison work, I'm assuming one additional vote each day?
If this is the case what do you think of Luke's vote and who do you plan to vote for today?
I'll be willing to hold back voting for you some of your responses seem civvie, and I'm confident if you're scum you'll slip up soon. So I'd like to discuss who your biggest scum reads are.

Drunken MP is funny, but I must ask MP why do you think I'm scummy?
I don't. :haha:

If I have something in your posts that warrants a response, I'll let you know.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:If I can't interrogate a player without vexing them then I wouldn't mind being lynched just for that. I'd prefer to live and not agitate or offend anyone but if that's not possible then I wouldn't object to my lynch. :shrug:
No.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy's tone consistently reads mafia to me, and it's why I have such trouble reading her, even after playing with her for years.

What do you think about her reads and scumhunting this game? They've failed to impress me so far.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Golden wrote:Ninja - good long post, thanks for that.

Cookie is the one who doesn't like being bad. I think bubbles looks like normal bubbles. In my experience, she rarely asserts her views as unique. She prefers to say 'I agree with person x about their suspicion of person y.' She is like zebra's analysis of sig in this regards, and I don't find it suspicious from her. It's her way of expressing her views.
Ah yes, of course! I don't know why I confused the two.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Guess what?

You're a low poster.

@underlined Story of my mafia life. :sigh:
I can empathize, don't worry about it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If I can't interrogate a player without vexing them then I wouldn't mind being lynched just for that. I'd prefer to live and not agitate or offend anyone but if that's not possible then I wouldn't object to my lynch. :shrug:
No.
:hugs:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:as well as see if players would take it as an opportunity to launch a "lynch low posters" campaign.
And this is exactly what I think happened, and why I suspect BC.
Why didn't he even post that he voted? :huh:

That's what I don't understand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm caught up.

Rainbow list construction time.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Roxy's tone consistently reads mafia to me, and it's why I have such trouble reading her, even after playing with her for years.

What do you think about her reads and scumhunting this game? They've failed to impress me so far.
I agree with this, MP - the only "strong" reaction/read she's had so far is of Zebra, and that seemed to only be due to Zebra going after Roxy's Matt F vote. She says she's busy, which I don't doubt, but she hasn't had any other reads/mafia hunting to go off of, aside from a quick reactionary suspicion of Dom.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think Roxy's suspicion on zebra is genuine beyond just feeling like zebra is aggressive.

This post in particular I like a lot from Roxy.

She has spoken about a number of people, and not just people who others are talking about.

I'd give Roxy a moderate civ read in my rainbow.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

The post has been requoted at least 3 times since I said I would quit playing here if it was requoted.

I am needing to be replaced aorn. :(
;)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote:The post has been requoted at least 3 times since I said I would quit playing here if it was requoted.

It has, although to be fair it was because MP was trying to explain that he was just as much looking to see if people jumped on it as an excuse to lynch low posters as anything.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:The post has been requoted at least 3 times since I said I would quit playing here if it was requoted.

The fact that you didn't even read why I quoted and what I said is disappointing to me.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:This post wasn't very close to the beginning of the game, Eloh.
Elohcin wrote:I am voting for Zebra. I don't feel like her vote for Bass is genuine.
If you simply didn't mention your earlier suspicion of me then that would be fine, but actually your earlier posts flat-out contradict this. We have this:
Elohcin wrote:Bubble baths, Blech! If I could get rid of my garden tub and put in a grand shower with multiple shower heads instead, I so would.I have used my garden tub only once and it was not for bathing.

I feel like the players who are posting the most seem civ. This makes me think the baddies are being quiet for now. I mean, look how many players there are and how many are actually posting. That said, I am civ even though I haven't posted much :p
Elohcin wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:You guys are posting so much lol. I'm reading now but am tried so I might take a nap before I post.
Or wait until your teammates get back into BTSC so you can agree on what you should say? :P
I was kidding. Hence the tongue smiley.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 3 MP rainbow reads list:

a2thezebra -- (moved up 2)

Canucklehead -- (moved up 1)
Golden -- (no change)
MacDougall -- (moved down 1)
Metalmarsh89 -- (moved up 1)

Black Rock -- (no change)
Dom -- (no change)
nijuukyugou -- (moved up 1)
sig -- (no change)
Simon -- (no change)
Sorsha -- (moved down 1)

Bubbles -- (no change)
DFaraday -- (no change)
DrWilgy -- (no change)
Elohcin -- (moved down 1)
Luke11646 -- (no change)
Mishimeals -- (no change)
NANANANANANA_BANANA -- (no change)
Savage -- (no change)
TheFloyd73 -- (no change)

bcornett24 -- (moved down 3)
Enrique -- (moved up 2)
Roxy -- (no change)
Russtifinko -- (no change)

Glorfindel -- (moved down 2)

Players are arranged alphabetically within groups.

Do people like the italicized change (or no change) designations or no?

If anyone wants to know my thoughts on any of these, ask me to elaborate and I'd be more than happy to.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This post wasn't very close to the beginning of the game, Eloh.

Elohcin wrote:
I was kidding. Hence the tongue smiley.
So was I. Hence the orange font. :eye:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think you could skip the no change ones... since that is implied by you marking all the ones that have changed.

Otherwise, I think showing your change is good to get a picture of where your head is at.

Return to “Previous Jobs”