Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Night 11

Post by Matt »

Alrighty, off to read the thread. Toodles!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Drac - What are your thoughts on Tranq?

Tranq - What are your thoughts on Drac?

I might be asking others similar questions, just realized that you two have barely spoken about the other.

Drac - You took your vote off me and moved it to Bass. I appreciate that. That being said, why do you think I'm bad because apparently I'm still on your list?
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:MM - Why did you vote for me?

Also, Golden, looking over my post to you, to avoid confusion, I meant "add one other to that list", not "two". Derp.
Because you voted for me many times.
Lol. Well played, sir. :beer:

But besides the whole No U aspect (which btw, I thoroughly enjoy doing myself), any other reason?

Linki - Good to know I'm not the only one.
He no u'ed me too. :fist:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha, if you had the power to kill one player who would it be? Assume I've already been eliminated :p

If anyone else wants to answer that question, that'd be swell. But no doubt someone will go "Oh my, why would you even ask that derp a derp"

:faint:
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I wouldn't kill you even if you weren't eliminated. It would have to be MM at this point. If he was gone then SVS. I think we'll be rid of Witherdeath if that were to happen.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:I wouldn't kill you even if you weren't eliminated. It would have to be MM at this point. If he was gone then SVS. I think we'll be rid of Witherdeath if that were to happen.
I'm hesitant on SVS because I always think she's bad and she did this in Dune too where she suspected me non-stop even though I was civvie. However, being wrong on me is one thing, but putting together the idea that TH and I are partners.... woo boy! Either she is seriously misguided or a baddie bad bad.

If I had one kill, I don't know who would be. But I'm thinking MM too, only because I've been after him all game and his sudden vote on me just cuz it was the cool thing to do does not make me thing he's good.

Golden... :sigh:

I'm going to mark you down as civvie. I don't ever do this unless I'm 100% sure (and yes, by saying 100%, I mean 100%), however, I think someone would've called you out when you said all that about striving to put together a civ win and all the btsc you've had, etc etc etc. So eff it.

In that case, knowing you already suspect me, Timmer, and TH...out of those you trust, who do you think would be the Judas?
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I wouldn't kill you even if you weren't eliminated. It would have to be MM at this point. If he was gone then SVS. I think we'll be rid of Witherdeath if that were to happen.
I'm hesitant on SVS because I always think she's bad and she did this in Dune too where she suspected me non-stop even though I was civvie. However, being wrong on me is one thing, but putting together the idea that TH and I are partners.... woo boy! Either she is seriously misguided or a baddie bad bad.

If I had one kill, I don't know who would be. But I'm thinking MM too, only because I've been after him all game and his sudden vote on me just cuz it was the cool thing to do does not make me thing he's good.

I'm going to mark you down as civvie. I don't ever do this unless I'm 100% sure (and yes, by saying 100%, I mean 100%), however, I think someone would've called you out when you said all that about striving to put together a civ win and all the btsc you've had, etc etc etc. So eff it.

In that case, knowing you already suspect me, Timmer, and TH...out of those you trust, who do you think would be the Judas?
If you have the time look over the Witherdeath lynches and SVS's votes/posts, that's what convinced me about her.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think I already looked her poll results over. Pretty sure she voted for juliets once or twice, but cant remember if it was when it mattered. I'll go look again.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Hello Tranq. I'm Matt. Why did you vote for me?

Linki - Golden, what are you talking about dude? Like seriously. I never said I was tricking you. I'm saying if you think ONE person tricked you because Bass ended up being good, I'm saying ANOTHER tricked you as well since I am ALSO good.

I didn't trick anyone. I don't even know where you got that from.
Oh, I get you. I'm not sure that follows, but I can see why you would think it would from what I have said. The thing is... I could be wrong that you, TH and timmer are all circle, and one of you could be cabal, but even if you are civilian, you still aren't a member of the cabal. I thought I had whittled it down to bass as the only person who could be the last member of the cabal. So it wasn't only about him being good. Like I say, I may have gotten cocky about you, TH and timmer all being one team... or it could be someone I think is civilian. Am I making sense?

You being civilian doesn't imply I've been tricked by a second person - just that I'm drawing wrong conclusions about the connections between you, timmer and TH.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

At least, it doesn't necessarily imply it.

But I admit... if it is possible for one...
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Matt wrote:Drac - What are your thoughts on Tranq?

Tranq - What are your thoughts on Drac?

I might be asking others similar questions, just realized that you two have barely spoken about the other.

Drac - You took your vote off me and moved it to Bass. I appreciate that. That being said, why do you think I'm bad because apparently I'm still on your list?
After running into Tranq on the map, I feel like I can trust him. Don't know if I can say more than that, but he was a good temporary btsc partner to have :)

I moved because you are on the bottom of my very short list, Matt. Your frustration seemed genuine, and you're actually turn into the old Matt I remember (lots of questions... and tinfoil). That's enough to spare you my vote for the time being while we get the rest of this mess figured out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:

SVS. I already went back and isoed her last night. The hints of her trying to stop juliets lynch are there.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, because SVS has been pushing so hard to 'put a dent in the circle' - and I get that from a civ perspective because I have been feeling the same way. On the surface it feels like we nearly have the cabal done and the circle we haven't lynched one.

But then imagine this possibility - circle have had two people killed by nightkill (I think it's possible - Typh I think would be one. Zebra or HB could be another). In the mean time, we have the trickster, who has made someone NOT on the cabal look like cabal, and they could still have two people alive AND the golem protecting one of them.

And I can see SVS pushing this kind of logic when she feels close to a win. It's exactly what I'd expect from baddie SVS if she was the trickster and still actually had numbers in the game.

It makes me nervous.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

SVS DID NOT vote for Luke at all.
SVS ONLY voted for juliets when it was a landslide lynch against her (and she was lynched after many attempts).
SVS was QUICK to vote Floyd.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

And the more I think about my travels on the map, the more it makes sense. :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

That was lame, the site blocked me for like 15 minutes.

ISOing SVS

Notes

Voted Progressive. I recall in my early game post discussing the Prog voters, SVS was the only player who voted Prog to make two posts about it which I found kinda strange.

Helped lynch noob civvie Banana on Day 1 when she is known for being against such measures in the past. If she is on Witherdeath, that would kind of be a smart move, right? Like "I'll help lynch Banana day one" and be like "oh wow see this is why I don't do this" and that way has no reason to vote for Luke/Floyd. I dunno, just spittballin'.

Susses Canuckle after Canuckle susses Luke. Makes a point that she thinks Luke is an easy bandwagon.

On Night 5, says her opinion on juliets is pointless because she's always wrong about her. Says she doesn't think she's bad but wouldn't be surprised if she was.

Wow, seems to defend juliets a bit.

Two or three times (maybe just two), she says that line about hunting Circle instead of Witherdeath. What if SVS were Circle, and she says this in the hopes that the remaining Witherdeath won't kill her because she shows no interest in catching them? Again, splittballing.

Lastly, knowing I'm civ as F, her going after me for the last week. Blah.

But y'know what, seeing everyone just turn on SVS like this is amazing to me. Just yesterday, she seemed to be second in command of Golden's mislynch the civs posse.

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

She seemed second in command of golden's mislynch the civs posse?

What the hell are you talking about?

I think I've been pretty clear that Sorsha is second in command of my mislynch the civs posse.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:She seemed second in command of golden's mislynch the civs posse?

What the hell are you talking about?

I think I've been pretty clear that Sorsha is second in command of my mislynch the civs posse.
Lol true that. What I mean is, SVS has been more outspoken then anyone outside of you. That's how I've read it anyway.
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

I think Sorsha mistrusted mac,and has been annoyed at me since he died, tbh. I think her misplaced trust has led her to jump to false conclusions. And anyone who was aligned with MM would just be stupid to kill Hammy, lol. If anything that looked more like a set up kill to me.

I have to check with LC before I say a few things I would like to say about Mac and about secret roles and what I learned from a little research.

Gonna go with Timmer & TH, also Matt, and I was not sure about the 4th, but Dom for this post:
Dom wrote:SVS DID NOT vote for Luke at all.
SVS ONLY voted for juliets when it was a landslide lynch against her (and she was lynched after many attempts).
When he KNOWS how I can be about people I care about like Jules, since it is the same reason I give him the pass all the time. This post is opportunistic in the extreme. Shame, Dom.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop,

I think sorsha mistakenly trusted Mac, not mistrusted mac. Poor wording there.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:I think Sorsha mistrusted mac,and has been annoyed at me since he died, tbh. I think her misplaced trust has led her to jump to false conclusions. And anyone who was aligned with MM would just be stupid to kill Hammy, lol. If anything that looked more like a set up kill to me.

I have to check with LC before I say a few things I would like to say about Mac and about secret roles and what I learned from a little research.

Gonna go with Timmer & TH, also Matt, and I was not sure about the 4th, but Dom for this post:
Dom wrote:SVS DID NOT vote for Luke at all.
When he KNOWS how I can be about people I care about like Jules, since it is the same reason I give him the pass all the time. This post is opportunistic in the extreme. Shame, Dom.
Not true.
You "give me a pass" because I'm your blindspot, as you put it.

Now, is Juliets a blindspot for you? Is she someone who tends to trick you? Is she someone who you tend to read as civvie, no matter what?
Is Luke?

No, you actively avoided their lynches, and launched several counter campaigns against their lynches. But as I thought/think about those Witherdeath lynches, something doesn't sit right. Floyd seems too easy, and his role doesn't scream baddie to me. So unless he was recruited somehow, I'm doubting that his role was a baddie role. And who was one of the people that led the charge against Floyd?
You.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, that post of yours was designed to be emotionally manipulative, and I won't fall for it.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

Voted.
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Mafia: A World Reborn - Night 11

Post by Long Con »

-= Silent Night =-

The Lich of Khastor Keep worked hard with the Cursecrafter, carefully constructing the artifact that had been shown to them in a dream by a pale woman with dark hair and jet-black eyes.

"Thisss..." hissed the Lich, "flows now with the most dark and arcane sorceries that I have ever encountered, and some that even I have never heard of!" He waved a hand over a bed of orange crystal, and the mystical energies within flared and pulsed.

"And this will focus the energy," said the Cursecrafter, placing a device made up of a series of dark steel circles, which looped around the crystal bed, containing it from all sides. "But what are we focusing it on? Will this eliminate the Witherdeath Cabal?"

"No..." the Lich's hollow voice spilled forth like an icy wind. "Our goddess has greater plans for thisss..."

No one has been killed. It is now Day 12.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 12

Post by LoRab »

Rip no one.

Curious to see who will be on the lunch poll. I think timmer is our best bet for this lynch at the moment. But intrigued by other names brought up today (Rl time).
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And I guess that answers that question
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voted timmer. Not a hard choice for me. Glad to see he isn't off the poll again.

linki @ lorab - agree. Of the four names, the only one I don't support a lynch of is Dom. Given the names who ended up on the poll, I'm not sure a whole lot of new discussion will come out.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I will vote timmer.

Hosts: if a player's name is not on the lynch poll, can they still be lynched via shenanigans?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I will vote timmer.

Hosts: if a player's name is not on the lynch poll, can they still be lynched via shenanigans?
Are you planning shenanigans?
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't have any shenanigans. I remember what happened last time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

That th had more votes? I think it more curious that th didn't have the most votes last time. Based entirely on thread it seemed clear he had the most votes two lunches ago. I'm guessing he found a cure since then? And no idea how hen survived but assuming role or item. Or were you talking about other shenanigans?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Voting Timmer. I notice Timmer didn't vote me in the night poll. Nice fake distancing if you flip bad dude :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Votes are changeable in this poll.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I will vote timmer.

No.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Timmer has been removed from the poll!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

2 days in a row? Seriously?!

I'm thinking Matt over TH. But want to hear other opinions.

I don't think Dom is bad.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:2 days in a row? Seriously?!

Why others opinions? What's your opinion? Why me over TH? Why me at all?
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:

Because I'm entirely unsure about TH. And I think you were dishonest and have twisted your words several times over.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:

Because I'm entirely unsure about TH. And I think you were dishonest and have twisted your words several times over.
Please be specific. When was I dishonest? When have I twisted my words?
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:

Please be specific. When was I dishonest? When have I twisted my words?
I think you've twisted your words more times than I can mention, particular over the past few days (RL time).

As for dishonest--by not stating that you knew about the list, or posting suspicion without naming it based on that knowledge, I think you were holding back information. I know how I reacted to the obsidian dagger based on my own knowledge of the list--and not acting at all that you knew what items existed, just doesn't hold true for my reading.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Well tbh, I'm tired of defending my position of simply being busy the last two weeks with a new job as well as it being Thankgiving and all that good stuff. There's only so many times I can say "it just didn't register until Tranq asked Timmer the question" before even I'm sick of hearing it. So yeah. You will be contributing to a town loss if you lynch me. If you don't care about that and mindlessly go on to vote for me, your bad not mine. I've tried pretty hard myself to give the civvies a win behind the scenes just as Golden has apparently. I went on a quest to rescue the Living Statue for one. Unfortunately, at one point I was told by the Spirit Oracle, I think, that my quest for the Star Gem was futile and I should move on. Then I made my way to Paradise Meadows where a grand destiny was given to me. All I need to do is make it a couple more days and something awesome will happen apparently. Don't lynch me! Please people, for the love of town. I can't make this stuff up!
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:Well tbh, I'm tired of defending my position of simply being busy the last two weeks with a new job as well as it being Thankgiving and all that good stuff. There's only so many times I can say "it just didn't register until Tranq asked Timmer the question" before even I'm sick of hearing it. So yeah. You will be contributing to a town loss if you lynch me. If you don't care about that and mindlessly go on to vote for me, your bad not mine. I've tried pretty hard myself to give the civvies a win behind the scenes just as Golden has apparently. I went on a quest to rescue the Living Statue for one. Unfortunately, at one point I was told by the Spirit Oracle, I think, that my quest for the Star Gem was futile and I should move on. Then I made my way to Paradise Meadows where a grand destiny was given to me. All I need to do is make it a couple more days and something awesome will happen apparently. Don't lynch me! Please people, for the love of town. I can't make this stuff up!
so you believe everything you're told in mafia? That seems naive, at best. And I don't have any reason to believe you.

And I don't buy that it didn't register until then. Especially because, IIRC, you got the list after the whole conversation came up. So, uh, I don't see why it wouldn't register.

And please don't be melodramatic. i will contribute to a town loss is nothing other than fear-mongering.

And, if not you, whom, of the choices, do you see most suspicious?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

If not me, then that's a tough one.

On one hand, I believe Dom could be good, bad, or just trying to survive until a faction wins.

On the other hand, I've been suspicious of Turnip since I viewed him and MM having some kind of necrophiliac affair.

Considering Dom's utter betrayal of me, I would say Dom I think. But I wouldn't be against either and assuming there's not a landslide lynch against me, I will probably hold my vote.

Lorab - here is the post I made eons ago...

Nov 19th 10:54 PM
Matt wrote:Dear Living Statue,
I fear you are dead or have been turned. Perhaps even stuck forever if the Gem is lost. Nonetheless, I have received word that my destiny lies elsewhere. If you are alive and still an ally, good luck to you brave sir. Perhaps one day we will meet again.

Sincerely,
Matt F
This is not some kind of story I'm making up in the here and now. I've been questing the shit out of this game and coming up empty handed, but I'm telling you, just a few more days!!

And yes, from the Spirit Oracle, I absolutely trust. Are you trying to say not to trust the Spirit Oracle? Really?
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:If not me, then that's a tough one.

On one hand, I believe Dom could be good, bad, or just trying to survive until a faction wins.

On the other hand, I've been suspicious of Turnip since I viewed him and MM having some kind of necrophiliac affair.

Considering Dom's utter betrayal of me, I would say Dom I think. But I wouldn't be against either and assuming there's not a landslide lynch against me, I will probably hold my vote.

Lorab - here is the post I made eons ago...

Nov 19th 10:54 PM
Matt wrote:Dear Living Statue,
I fear you are dead or have been turned. Perhaps even stuck forever if the Gem is lost. Nonetheless, I have received word that my destiny lies elsewhere. If you are alive and still an ally, good luck to you brave sir. Perhaps one day we will meet again.

Sincerely,
Matt F
This is not some kind of story I'm making up in the here and now. I've been questing the shit out of this game and coming up empty handed, but I'm telling you, just a few more days!!

And yes, from the Spirit Oracle, I absolutely trust. Are you trying to say not to trust the Spirit Oracle? Really?
Given a role that can mimic other roles, then I'm not sure trusting any role is a challenge. I'm not sure I'd follow a quest from a non-definite source.

And I remember that post. But why do you think that a civ didn't find the living statue? That's the part of your logic I'm not following.

Also, I don't trust you.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

The Spirit Oracle isn't a role, I don't think, but a character from the hosts. Also, Spirit Oracle hasn't let me down, the SO lead me to Paradise Meadows which is a wicked place btw. I encourage all baddies to try and find it. :beer:

Anyway, the way the SO worded it, I felt Living Statue was either dead or turned bad. I could be wrong but that's how I took it.

Also, you should trust me. Maybe not in the sense to listen to all my awesome ideas and theories, but in the way that I am civ and can be trusted that much at least.

Seriously Lorab, maybe the town won't lose if I die, but I am a civvie and the Mafia will be one step closer to a win. For real, that's not some kind of threat, it's fact.
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt are you serious
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Matt are you serious
Of course I'm serious. Maybe I'm not taken seriously, but I am serious.

Do you also believe the Spirit Oracle is phony? Do you also believe that I'm just making up on the fly my quest to save the Living Statueu? I've been doin' some hard work, people.

The rest of you are content to hide in the shadows and not reveal what you've learned. Guess what. To this second, I still have not received a reprimand for discussing what I've found on the map or revealed in the thread. At this point, I'm thinking as long as specific coordinates are not involved and talking about btsc chat, then you're good to go. Who else has been forthcoming with their knowledge? Oh I forgot the cool kids table has a super secret civvie plan that has already ended up with one civ lynched and if I'm lynched, that'll be 2 for 2.

C'mon peeps, for real? We need a town win and if you can just give me a few more days, I really believe we'll be that much closer. I don't know about Dom or Turnip, but IMO, what I have stumbled upon is probably more essential to a civ win then what either of them have to offer, civ or not.

Again, I can't make this up! Do you all really think I'm this creative? By golly, thanks for thinkin' I'm so smart, but I'm just bein' an open book as to what this game has put me through!
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

So a role that doesn't exist told you something, and you believe it and are going with that. As opposed to thinking that could be a baddie role assuming that guise. I don't think I'm going to follow you in that asssumption.

linkitis: No one has said you've broken the rules. That has never been the point!!! The point is about the spirit of the game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt - in respect of your grand quest - do the words 'avatar of maligna' mean anything to you?

Timmer being off the poll is insanely frustrating.

I'm also not voting dom today, so my vote will either be Matt or TH.

TH, what are you able to tell me about why you survived?
Matt, what are you able to tell me about your grand quest?

hey @Matt - I've talked about heaps of what I've learned on the map - since long before you were. When I did exactly that yesterday, you accused me of cheating. So please don't take the moral high ground on that.

linki @ lorab - I'd agree that the spirit oracle sounds kind of like something the trickster might create. It could also be a legit square on the map, though. Has anyone else come across the spirit oracle? (For me - no I haven't, I haven't heard of it).

Return to “Previous Jobs”