Tree Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

What say you?

I enjoyed this game.
16%
I thought the tree I received in my role PM was beautiful.
14%
I didn't get a role PM, but the trees were still wonderful.
No votes
Why are you such a tree-hugging marmot?
16%
Thanks for hosting.
19%
I like beer and want to play Beer Mafia.
16%
I also like wine and think you should do Wine Mafia.
3%
This poll really needs an option with Ricochet's name in it.
16%

Total votes: 37
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I will be pushing for Epignosis's lynch unless something occurs to make it impossible at which point DFaraday would be a possible vote.

a2thezebra
MovingPictures07

Sorsha
Diiny
DrWilgy

FZ.
JaggedJimmyJay
DFaraday
motel room
TheFloyd73
Epignosis

This is where I am at right this second.
48 hours to reach a decision and your best move is to follow 3J again at the last minute?

:disappoint:
So if you had control of my vote, where would you put it?

Epignosis you are making it sound like I am just blindly following Jimmy. This is incredibly disingenous. I called you bad multiple times yesterday. You have consistently been a bad guy read for me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Is that why JJJ made the drop from blue to orange, Mac? What else contributed?

Epi, sell me on why you think Mac is bad.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Building entire mafia teams before any of them has died is almost always pointless. Matt F Dougall
You would say that.

You're the second person to call me Matt F today. I think it's pretty conniving tbh.

Jimmy let's lynch Epignosis then and reassess.
No offense intended if you're reading Matt. :p Sometimes wild theories make the person generating them look more town, so it's a positive even if the theories are wrong.

My vote's still there. I do admit that this one is a difficult choice. I didn't find any slam dunk baddies in my reviews.
JJJ, refer to this question from my response post to your FZ. ISO.
MovingPictures07 wrote:JJJ, thanks for this ISO of FZ.

Third, I'm intrigued that you called your analysis a "mixed bag", because it seemed to me like you gave her significantly more negative points than positive ones. What's making you hesitate to declare her a stronger read?
Thoughts?
The quantity of good/bad might not bear the appearance of balance, and I do agree that the bad did outweigh the good (I called her orange in a hypothetical rainbow). The thing that gives me doubt is her interaction with DrWilgy on Day 2. I don't understand much of anything about what she did re: Wilgy on Day 1, but her Day 2 vengeance vendetta seems genuine at points. She's a top three suspect though.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Working on rainbow list now.

Linki w/ JJJ: Thanks for elaborating, that seems reasonable enough.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac, I was kidding. I am not a robot, I am capable of humor.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I will be pushing for Epignosis's lynch unless something occurs to make it impossible at which point DFaraday would be a possible vote.

a2thezebra
MovingPictures07

Sorsha
Diiny
DrWilgy

FZ.
JaggedJimmyJay
DFaraday
motel room
TheFloyd73
Epignosis

Why am I more town than Sorsha? :p
Because you're alive. Dead people are just one step away from being undead zombies. :shrug:

Lol but seriously yes my bad. I left her in there by accident.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Epignosis »

I want to remind the folks watching at home that Mac said I am responsible for people thinking Floyd is civilian, and that Floyd and I are teammates, yet he won't pull the trigger on Floyd first.

Be reminded that this is the second time MacDougall comes up with some bullshit reason the last hour to pile votes on someone.

Notice that there is a certain expectation regarding what civilians do and don't do (at least according to 3J and Mac)- that's an expectation I have never bought into, but they do. Yet notice how many times MacDougall has asked some variation of "Would I do that if I were scum?" or said "The easiest thing for me to do if I were scum..."

Marinate on that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well the current course is a Wilgy lynch given Zebra's abitrary drop. I think FZ or Epignosis would be the best choices.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Mac, I was kidding. I am not a robot, I am capable of humor.
Liar. You are a Mafia playing robot. I know you are hilarious but it's not usually forthcoming with 10 minutes left in a day with no stand out candidates.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:I want to remind the folks watching at home that Mac said I am responsible for people thinking Floyd is civilian, and that Floyd and I are teammates, yet he won't pull the trigger on Floyd first.
Why should Floyd go first?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

a2thezebra
MovingPictures07

Sorsha
Diiny
DrWilgy

FZ.
JaggedJimmyJay
DFaraday
motel room
TheFloyd73
Epignosis

48 hours to reach a decision and your best move is to follow 3J again at the last minute?

:disappoint:
So if you had control of my vote, where would you put it?

Epignosis you are making it sound like I am just blindly following Jimmy. This is incredibly disingenous. I called you bad multiple times yesterday. You have consistently been a bad guy read for me.
No I'm not. I'm asking a question:

MACDOUGALL:

(And you call everyone bad multiple times- doesn't mean a damn thing)
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Diiny »

Does Mac's reaction to enrique really read like bullshit to you?
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2 EOD MP rainbow list:

No strong town reads

Epignosis
MacDougall
DrWilgy

Diiny
motel room

TheFloyd73
DFaraday
JaggedJimmyJay

a2thezebra
FZ.

No strong mafia reads

Players are NOT arranged alphabetically within groups; they are arranged by read.

Ugh, there was some movement, but my strong reads at both ends of the spectrum are gone. I'm not sure what to do with zebra; I didn't move her for now since I have no reason to, but I still find FZ. more suspicious than her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:I want to remind the folks watching at home that Mac said I am responsible for people thinking Floyd is civilian, and that Floyd and I are teammates, yet he won't pull the trigger on Floyd first.

Be reminded that this is the second time MacDougall comes up with some bullshit reason the last hour to pile votes on someone.

Notice that there is a certain expectation regarding what civilians do and don't do (at least according to 3J and Mac)- that's an expectation I have never bought into, but they do. Yet notice how many times MacDougall has asked some variation of "Would I do that if I were scum?" or said "The easiest thing for me to do if I were scum..."

Marinate on that.
Because you are more scum than him if that possibility is off the table, I have had a scum read of you since well before I made that tinfoil read. You know it, you're ignoring it to discredit me.

Hyperbole in the extreme. I am not "piling votes" on you. I have put one vote on. Also seeing enrique exactly imitate caught scum enrique in this game = bullshit reasons to you I guess.

Your third paragraph is words for the sake of words. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I will leave my vote where it is. I suggest people follow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
That's a bizarre question coming from you. You said I'm on a team with Floyd. Mac said I'm on a team with Floyd. I suspect Floyd. Yet you two seem okay lynching me even though I'm participating heavily and Floyd has 12 posts.

That doesn't look good for either of you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We need to agree on someone or Wilgy is dead.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't like that Wilgy's in the lead. I'd be willing to move to DFaraday I guess, unless folks are willing to move to FZ. with me.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MP, before the flip I want you to pick your single scummiest read. 'No strong mafia reads' is a horrible sentence
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
That's a bizarre question coming from you. You said I'm on a team with Floyd. Mac said I'm on a team with Floyd. I suspect Floyd. Yet you two seem okay lynching me even though I'm participating heavily and Floyd has 12 posts.

You're full of shit. You're suspicious. Floyd isn't. The only thing working against him is his association with you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:

Marinate on that.
Because you are more scum than him if that possibility is off the table, I have had a scum read of you since well before I made that tinfoil read. You know it, you're ignoring it to discredit me.

Hyperbole in the extreme. I am not "piling votes" on you. I have put one vote on. Also seeing enrique exactly imitate caught scum enrique in this game = bullshit reasons to you I guess.

Your third paragraph is words for the sake of words. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I will leave my vote where it is. I suggest people follow.
There is no "more scum" or "less scum." You either are or aren't. And if you had a read of me of that nature, you would have pursued it. You didn't. You were in here griping about motel room all damn day.

You deserve to be discredited.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Moving to FZ

Don't want to lynch Doc

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote:MP, before the flip I want you to pick your single scummiest read. 'No strong mafia reads' is a horrible sentence
FZ.

Just like before, I only am indicating that I feel slightly better about her, hence her ascension to "moderate" read. I just want to express my personal assessment of the strength of each read to the best of my ability.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Diiny wrote:Does Mac's reaction to enrique really read like bullshit to you?
A better questions would be does it read like bullshit to you, or to MP, or to anyone not named Epignosis. And if not then why is Epignosis bringing it up at all when he isn't dumb.

Linki: I pursued various scum reads Epignosis. I have multiple scum reads. Which is normal. Don't try to pretend I am playing at anything. It's not believable.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You're full of shit. You're suspicious. Floyd isn't. The only thing working against him is his association with you.
Bullshit. You don't even believe the things you are saying.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I thought that question implied that I didn't, unless you're asking if it was BS to me rhetorically.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I absolutely do.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I absolutely do.
Then come get some.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ugh. Well, here's hoping the Wilgy voters are right, though I don't feel good about this.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

For those of you who like trees AND beer, this is one of the best IPA's I've had. :beer:

This is also an advertisement for Craft Beer Mafia, coming soon to a Syndicate near you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NIGHT 2

DrWilgy has been lynched. He was Spruce.

And he was ...

a Vanilla Civilian.
It is now Night 2. You have until Saturday, 9:00 PM EST to submit any Night Actions, approximately 24 hours.

You are permitted ONE (1) reaction post to the lynch. No otherwise thread chatter is permitted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Moving to FZ

Don't want to lynch Doc
TBH I totally expected you to take your vote off Epignosis. You made him unlynchable and you've now gone to red and my argument has even more credibility. If you wanted to save Doc, you could have voted for Diiny. See you tomorrow scumboy.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

FLIP.

I feel good about Wilgy but not my fellow wilgy voters.

Linki: I feel incredibly bad
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Tree Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*prolonged fart noise*

Good night y'all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP Wilgy.

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 187

Post by a2thezebra »

Ugh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Tree Mafia [Polls]

Post by Marmot »

DAY 2

Who felled Sorsha?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:04 pm

a2thezebra
No votes

DFaraday
motel room (3)
7%

Diiny
TheFloyd73 (5), DrWilgy (8)
13%

DrWilgy
Diiny (6), FZ. (9), a2thezebra (12)
20%

Epignosis
MacDougall (13)
7%

FZ.
MovingPictures07 (11), JaggedJimmyJay (15)
13%

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

MacDougall
Epignosis (14)
7%

motel room
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

TheFloyd73
No votes

Ricochet (Hosts/Nons/DeadHeads)
Metalmarsh89 (1), Enrique (2), HamburgerBoy (4), Golden (7), Turnip Head (10)
33%

Total votes : 15

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DrWilgy »

Good bye friends.. Good luck!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DAY 3

DFaraday has been nightkilled. he was Alder.

And he was ...

a Vanilla Civilian.
It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch a Feller.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Marmot »

Sig is replacing FZ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

SO hello hello I have an epicly (is that a word) big post since I'm FZ and have the role info ignore me saying FZ is bad I'm not going through my post to edit it since it isright know 15 pages long with 6 more in game pages to go. I will summarize it of course and a good portion is quotes, but I think i've got the scum team down, getting FZ role is acutully very helpful orginally I was thinking JJJ/FZ/Diiny with FZ gone either Mac/Floyd/Motel
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

First thing first when I replace in I make it as realistic as possibly and use any knowledge I have from kills and lynched, I didn't know SOrsha was cleared by Enrique until I read the post and almost all my posts were done in a realtime sense, I find it is the best way to play as a replacement if the thread isn't to big. I added some questions into my post as I went, and atpoints got rather heated, but I think overall I got some very good reads from my post from a different perspective. I have six more pages to read then I will make my master post.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

We're getting dangerously close to lylo here.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Welcome Sig

Thank you Sig!

Almost done three more pages to go I'm skimming at this point.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A note from your host, sig was originally going to sub in for DFaraday, but DFarday was nightkilled. So I used my magical hosting powers to assign sig to FZ.'s role because she asked to be replaced last night.

This change is not indicative of alignment, only of my own convenience.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For anyone who cares, sig was originally going to sub in for DFaraday, but DFarday was nightkilled. So I used my magical hosting powers to assign sig to FZ.'s role because she asked to be replaced last night.

This change is not indicative of alignment, only of my own convenience.
Jolly good job host! Magnificent if I must say! :llama:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Wilgy, I suppose this makes us even from Pet Sounds.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quick thought Mac is calling Floyd inexperienced, I disagree compared to some of you yes, but if we are comparing like that then I'm also inexperenced and should be able to get out of lynched/posting. He has played what four games know? Two as scum I believe? If this is the case then he has two game including his first with more experienced players to help him and answer questions and then another scum game same thing and two civ games. No cutting slack for the "nooby" especially since this isn't game 1 for him. Also for the BTSC thought ik this for afact since my first game I was a lover and having a chat was helpful and I'd think a mafia chat was extra helpful since more then one player to help you and have a vested interest in you.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ewwww Epi teaches English reason enough to lynch him imo
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy, I suppose this makes us even from Pet Sounds.
Just stay beautiful qt pie *Wink* ~<3
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy, I suppose this makes us even from Pet Sounds.
Just stay beautiful qt pie *Wink* ~<3
You too handsome :hugs:

Return to “Previous Heists”