Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 14

Post by Sorsha »

I'd like to see the case/post Tranq makes about Dom and LoRab but right now I see a lot of assumptions and a few things I disagree with in his summary there.... mainly the stuff about what the possible roles are and what their secrets might be.

I definitely want to explore circle suspicions but SVS is a sure thing imo.

LoRab and Dom- who are your circle member suspicions?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

Draconus wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I agree with you about the rest just trying to work out the numbers. I'm not sure why Lorab is cleared by some. I'd always rather lynch original baddie over recruit - so I guess my lynch options would look Lorab > SVS > Dom
I agree with the bolded. We'll need landslide lynches now, so hopefully Golden and Sorsha are on the same page as us.
I agree, landslide lynches. I'd like to hear Golden's thoughts aswell.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Timmer was seemingly unlynchable, but he is gone, so can someone remind me why we don't want to lynch cabal again?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom - do you still think I am circle? Because you seem to have dropped that
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:I'd like to see the case/post Tranq makes about Dom and LoRab but right now I see a lot of assumptions and a few things I disagree with in his summary there.... mainly the stuff about what the possible roles are and what their secrets might be.

I definitely want to explore circle suspicions but SVS is a sure thing imo.

LoRab and Dom- who are your circle member suspicions?
FS and potentially you. I guess there's no reason to think Tranq isn't Circle aside from the TH debacle. :p

fingersplints wrote:Dom - do you still think I am circle? Because you seem to have dropped that
I was less convinced for a bit-- but numbers are looking like you might have to be.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:Of course I am a bit paranoid about you pushing this though. If I am wrong and it isn't SVS that means it's you
Tranq is making me paranoid too. He has felt like he has an agenda for a while, to me way more than SVS does actually.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Draconus wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Tranq wrote:So, MM and Timmer are dead. It still makes more sense to lynch another member of the Circle first.
SVS is a one-woman team at this point. Timmer had 3 teammates who helped him get off the poll. If he only had 2, another 3rd player would've gotten a PM asking them to take Timmer off the poll. I suspect they recruited the Living Statue, and have Scrippleskitz or Possessing Entity still alive. I'm not willing to give them the Cabal's NK tonight. With an SVS lynch and a civ NK, they're standing 4 vs 2. If they have Scrippleskitz, they win. If they have Possessing Entity, and the role is similar to the version in A World Apart, they potentially have a lynch deflection. They'd win.

Dom is the most obvious Circle of Decay member. I suspect LoRab is aswell. I think she recruited him. Their thread behaviour links them together and they both have connections to Timmer and Turnip Head aswell. I'll make a post on them in a bit.

I don't suspect Sorsha at this point. One could say the game has come full circle :)
How is it 4? We just lynched TH and Timmer is gone now

I agree with you about the rest just trying to work out the numbers. I'm not sure why Lorab is cleared by some. I'd always rather lynch original baddie over recruit - so I guess my lynch options would look Lorab > SVS > Dom
I agree with the bolded. We'll need landslide lynches now, so hopefully Golden and Sorsha are on the same page as us.
Not right now. I agree with you that we need to get on the same page though. But lets not just jump into one choice... discussion is what is needed.

I am really thinking tranq might be a good option. He is pushing one paricular narrative very hard when I think multiple potential scenarios are open..

Circle 2, cabal 1
Circle 1, cabal 2
Circle 2, cabal 2
Circle 1, cabal 1

I think we should be treating all of these as options. If SVS is bad and is the trickster, there is no reason for me to assume Cabal is down to one.

I have been believing tranq and SVS are a team for a while. Could LoRab be circle? I think it is possible, but I'm not as convinced...

Also, there is just the reality for me that every single person left in the game falls inside what I would call my circle of trust and so at this point I reocgnise I could be wrong about anyone and that includes Sorsha and Draco.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And honestly, at this point... I think SVS is more likely to be innocent of the two.

@SVS - what do you think of tranq?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Tranq wrote:
Draconus wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I agree with you about the rest just trying to work out the numbers. I'm not sure why Lorab is cleared by some. I'd always rather lynch original baddie over recruit - so I guess my lynch options would look Lorab > SVS > Dom
I agree, landslide lynches. I'd like to hear Golden's thoughts aswell.
I definitely agree on landslide lynches.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Golden wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Of course I am a bit paranoid about you pushing this though. If I am wrong and it isn't SVS that means it's you
Tranq is making me paranoid too. He has felt like he has an agenda for a while, to me way more than SVS does actually.
My agenda is to lynch SVS as the very last baddie alive. Because imo it's the safest way to get a civ win, and because she and i made a mutual understanding :)

Dom post coming up!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
SVS is hoping we all just forget about her.
Tranq wrote:
Golden wrote:
My agenda is to lynch SVS as the very last baddie alive. Because imo it's the safest way to get a civ win, and because she and i made a mutual understanding :)

Dom post coming up!
... you made a deal with a baddie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Yes :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tranq wrote:Yes :)
....you're so bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Baddies don't make deals to lose.

So, Tranq, should we lynch you or SVS first? Good job making me think that the Cabal was really down to one.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Why Dom is a Circle of Decay member:

Dom hasn't interacted with Timmer at all this game. He made 3 mentions of Timmer, before it became obvious Timmer lied about everything.

Day 7:
Dom wrote:I think Timmer might have been misrepresented. I was gone during his almost-lynch and the leaders of that lynch no longer seem to support a Timmer lynch, so I won't either.
Dom's first mention of Timmer v2. No thoughts on the Obsidian Dagger situation.

Day 9:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why aren't we lynching timmer anymore?timmer
I never fully understood the case against him. So :shrug2:
Dom's 2nd mention of Timmer. Doesn't get the case against him.

Day 10:
Dom wrote:I think I can trust LoRab and think you are very wrong about her.
I do not trust Matt F because he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
Timmer? I could see. I'm more inclined to think Bass or FS are bad.
Dom's 3rd mention of Timmer. Now he does see something! Note this is the day Timmer brought up the Figurine story.

Night 10:
Dom wrote:Yikes.
I think it's pretty obvious why TH was not lynched instead of Timmer if you paid attention the other day.
Sorry guys. I just got home and caught up-- worked way more than expected. :/
TBH i'm confused by this whole situation and don't trust anyone involved. Matt F's witholding the knowledge sketches me out as much as Timmer's apparent murder.
4th mention. This post was made after the failed Timmer/TH lynch. His posts after this only focus on Bass-SVS-Matt, he makes no effort in trying to find Circle members. After Matt, getting rid of SVS and the Cabal NK is his only focus. I pointed out the flaws in his logic several times, you see how he reacted :p

---

Timmer has 0 interactions with Dom. He mentioned him twice:

Day 8:
timmer wrote:So Mac... going through your posts, you've listed at various times about 8 people who you think are scum, but you've never stuck to one thought for more than about half a day. Can you clarify who you are most suspicious of, and why?

I also notice that you asked me about Dom way back. I have no opinion on him, like I've got no real opinion on most players in the game. I'm trying to catch up here, though.
One neutral post on Dom, and one agreeing with Dom:

Day 8:
timmer wrote:Dom's got a decent point. If you are paying attention enough to have people you trust, you must have people you don't trust, Bass. If you aren't paying enough attention to have any suspicions, how do you have people you trust?
Conclusion: Timmer and Dom are teammates.

---

Turnip Head's interactions with Dom:

He had several interactions early in the game until Day 5. Then his early-game suspicion of Dom stopped. I suspect the earliest they recruited him was Night 5.

Day 9:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:I'm feeling good about Golden, I think. I'm looking at you, FS, and Wildgy. I'm on the fence about most players.

This however, STILL does not answer the question I asked you.
What makes you feel good about Golden?

I agree with you about splintsy and to a lesser extent Bass. What do you see in Wilgy? He's a bit of an enigma to me.
First interaction/mention post-recruitment. Asks an innocent question.

Day 10: This happened after Night 9, the "failed" Circle NK on Dom:
Turnip Head wrote:I suspect you because none of your cases have been thread based (until now I guess XD ). You went after solely MM and me for days on end, based on assuming MM was an indy Dr. Dre... I think that is exactly the type of case a baddie would want to push. Then you moved onto Dom, you asked him if he had been recruited during the Night, and quickly voted for him today, again this is not a case that seems to be based on anything happening in the thread. Combined with the Circle kill attempt on Dom, it feels like they want him out.
TH shares Dom's suspicion of Matt and accuses Matt of attempting to NK Dom.

Day 12:
The limited Dom-Matt-TH poll option lynch:
Turnip Head wrote:I will be voting for either Dom or Matt today.[/obviousolive]

Matt, why are you voting for yourself if you're an important civvie on an important quest? How can you be sure that Dom wasn't recruited by a civilian? And why does your first suspicion of Dom come 4 RL days after your quest had failed? You said your quest failed on Night 7, but your first mention of Dom as suspicious comes on Night 9, the same night the Circle of Decay failed to kill Dom, and you have only accused him more heavily since that kill failed.

Dom, why are you getting defensive over Matt knowing your role and accusing you of being recruited? From my point of view you should be defensive over your alignment, not your role. What exactly is Matt lying about? Did you trust him until he accused you?

I think you both could be bad :ponder:
Obligatory questioning of Dom. Followed by these two:
Turnip Head wrote:Dom too ignored my questions directed at him. I think Dom looks bad for making a big stink about Matt "outing" him. Even being outed, Dom should have nothing to fear if he's civvie. He's getting defensive over Matt outing him but he's not getting defensive over his alignment, which makes me think he has something to hide.

They've both accused each other of lying, so something's gotta give there. I don't know which I'm voting for yet, I think there's a chance they both could be bad, and they're both better options than me today.
Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Oh, and at this point, I've said all I can about Dom really. He tried to say he didn't send me to fetch the Gem, then backtracked. He knows my role yet insists on lynching me. I mean, once everyone else sees my role, if I'm lynched, I hope you take the time to consider how utterly preposterous it is to think I'm bad.
So, you have nothing more to say about Dom, thereby dodging my questions... and then you proceed to accuse Dom some more. :smoky:

Why would Dom lie about sending you to fetch the Gem? I must have missed that bit... it was a dense read
He mentions Dom, but he doesn't attack. He defends Dom by attacking Matt. That lynch poll only had 1 civvie and 2 circles on it, so they ganged up on Matt.

---

Dom's interactions with Turnip Head:

Day 7: Agrees with TH on juliets. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 81#p198381
Day 9: See above. Answers a question asked by TH. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 21#p200121
Day 10:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I wonder if Bass genuinely doesn't know what the case against him is because he hasn't read :P But boiling it down to being a low poster is inaccurate and no excuse. My biggest concerns with him are still his vaguely justified Canuck vote and now the fact that he won't tell us who he thinks is bad except to NO U Sorsha.
Lest we forget "two days in a row is bad"-gate
Agrees with TH's suspicion on Bass. Note how they tend to have similar suspicions.
Night 10:
Dom wrote:Yikes.
I think it's pretty obvious why TH was not lynched instead of Timmer if you paid attention the other day.
Comments on the obviousness of TH being not-lynched instead of Timmer, despite never once addressing the TH-poison issue before.
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think lynching Matt before TH is putting the cart before the horse. The main reason I suspect him is the connection to Timmer, and subsequently to TH. The only person he could have been saving with that list is TH.
Where do you see a tie between TH and Timmer? That's where I lose you.
Doesn't see the TH-Timmer connection.
Dom wrote:No because I'm not sure I suspect TH in the first place. I think Matt might've thrown Timmer under the bus to gain cred.
Doesn't suspect TH.
Day 11: nothing

Day 12:
Dom wrote:Teammates? Maybe TH... maaaaybe Matt.... not sure.
:shrug:
Very first mention of TH as a possible Circle suspect. Because i asked him to.

Day 13:
Dom wrote:Timmer's teammates are probably TH? Maybe Sorsha.
Because i asked him again. Dom focusses all his energy to not lynch Circle members. Only when directly asked he's forced to name someone. Sorsha isn't a Circle member, fingersplints isn't one either.

---

I'm not gonna bother going through the Dom vs Matt stuff. Clearly one of you got caught in a lie, and it wasn't Matt.

Dom, prove yourself. Make a good solid case against your top 2 Circle suspects.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

The case i have on LoRab basically boils down to her being linked to Dom, and to her throwing Timmer under the bus when Golden first brought the Obsidian Dagger up on Day 6 when it looked like Timmer was going down, and then backing off until he made the Figurine mistake.

I haven't gone through all of their posts yet, but i don't need to dig deep to see Turnip Head only had 2 interactions with LoRab before TH's lynch Day 13:

Day 8:
Turnip Head wrote:Tell me more about your suspicion of sig, Lorab. Does the fact that he's dead make you suspect him more?
Day 9:
Turnip Head wrote:
LoRab wrote:Also votes can't be changed this round, it would seem.
That is an unfortunate turn of events.
Day 13:
Turnip Head wrote:
LoRab wrote:TH seems less and less likely to be good.
Is this a math joke?
This is it, literally nothing else until the day of his lynch in which i pushed hard to see TH lynched. I could dig deeper tonight, probably tomorrow. This is actually quite a bit of work :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tranq, I would suggest you also reconsider a lot of your "evidence". You are wrong about when I was recruited. If you knew who recruited me, I think you might change your mind.

Anyway, you probably don't care about those facts because you literally admitted to making deals with someone you know to be bad. You're either bad or really desperate. Either way, don't trust you one bit.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Let me guess, the player who recruited you is dead? :p

Also:
Tranq wrote:Dom, prove yourself. Make a good solid case against your top 2 Circle suspects.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tranq wrote:Let me guess, the player who recruited you is dead? :p
No.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Well, let's see. Let's ask everyone. Answering no wouldn't be against the rules.

Draconus, did you recruit Dom? Unlikely, given the btsc we shared and his suspicion of you Day 12.
fingersplints, did you recruit Dom? I guess not, as fingersplints is your Circle suspect.
Golden, did you recruit Dom? Unlikely, given Golden considered you a suspect Day 12 here and here.
LoRab, did you recruit Dom?
S~V~S, did you recruit Dom? Haha maybe it's S~V~S!
Sorsha, did you recruit Dom? I guess not, as Sorsha is your Circle suspect.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hosts - is answering tranq's question directly against the rules?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tranq wrote:Well, let's see. Let's ask everyone. Answering no wouldn't be against the rules.

Draconus, did you recruit Dom? Unlikely, given the btsc we shared and his suspicion of you Day 12.
fingersplints, did you recruit Dom? I guess not, as fingersplints is your Circle suspect.
Golden, did you recruit Dom? Unlikely, given Golden considered you a suspect Day 12 here and here.
I guess it's my secret to keep.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FS-- what do you think of Tranq's "deal" with SVS?
Draconus-- what do you think of Tranq's "deal" with SVS?
Sorsha-- waht do you think of Tranq's "deal" with SVS?
Golden-- what do you think of Tranq's "deal" with SVS?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab-- you?
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Forgot to include LoRab in your list? :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tranq wrote:Forgot to include LoRab in your list? :p
Yeah- I did.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Tranq wrote:Well, let's see. Let's ask everyone. Answering no wouldn't be against the rules.

No I did not recruit Dom.
Dom wrote:
Yeah- I did.
You forgot to include me too :pout:

I think someone said a bunch of crap to me based on the presumption that I am bad. So I am not a huge fan of this being discussed this way, since it is not true, and I have not admitted I was bad to anyone. But at this point all I really care about it that the people who killed Metalmarsh die. That was unnecessary. He put his faith in me, and it got him screwed. All I care about at this point is that the Circle does NOT win, other than that I don't particularly care who does. Circle members, ask TH how I am about this kind of thing, he was my teammate in HSK.

You killed my marmot.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:

Dom wrote:
Yeah- I did.

I think someone said a bunch of crap to me based on the presumption that I am bad. So I am not a huge fan of this being discussed this way, since it is not true, and I have not admitted I was bad to anyone. But at this point all I really care about it that the people who killed Metalmarsh die. That was unnecessary. He put his faith in me, and it got him screwed. All I care about at this point is that the Circle does NOT win, other than that I don't particularly care who does. Circle members, ask TH how I am about this kind of thing, he was my teammate in HSK.

You killed my marmot.
Yeah, you're bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You sound like a parrot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

i am beginning to see why G Man likes doing this.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

SVS, I understand why you are upset, but I really want to know some things from you, like...

What is your view on tranq? and...
Is his claimed deal with you the truth; and...
Why are you ok with cabal winning if you are not bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Becasue I am not about win conditions, and never have been. This is very similar to HSK to my mind. I know I cannot win, since either A) the civs have to be alive to win,or B)~ what everyone thinks ;) ~ I am the last Circle. But since I cannot win, I want to be damn sure the Cabal can't win.

Killing MM was not necessary. The host even said so, yet they did it anyhow. Rude.

And how would crusading against the baddie killers of MM hurt the civs, or help the cabal, exactly?

As for Tranq, I think he is tsalking out of his ass. He is making assumptions and speaking as if they are truths. In other words, he is acting exactly like Tranq. And I said up there:
Tranq has said a great deal to me based on the supposition that I am bad, as I said ^^ personally, I kind of agree with him. When numbers are this tight, and no one seems to have a consensus on just who the circle is, it would make more sense to sort that out first.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Tranq might be completely right about Dom and LoRab being Circle. The problem with your case Tranq is that if we save svs for "last" and she's not actually the last Cabal. Civs lose.

I'm fine with lynching Dom or LoRab tomorrow after we find out if svs is the last Cabal.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:Tranq might be completely right about Dom and LoRab being Circle. The problem with your case Tranq is that if we save svs for "last" and she's not actually the last Cabal. Civs lose.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why should I unilaterally trust you, Tranq?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Yeah... And I don't like the idea of making deals with baddies. I understand why svs is upset but we can get the circle lynched tomorrow. I'm like 100% certain that I won't live through the night if svs lives today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If you don't like the idea of making deals with baddies, why don't we lynch tranq?

I am beginning to think we are thinking the wrong way in trying to paint people on teams and 'lynch a circle' or 'lynch a cabal'.

I could see tranq being on either team. He seems manipulative. He is admitting making a deal with someone he claims to believe is bad. I don't trust him at all.

Plus I think he is Dr Dre.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Because we don't know for sure Tranq is bad Golden. If svs isn't the last Cabal then I'll consider a Tranq vote.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:Because we don't know for sure Tranq is bad Golden. If svs isn't the last Cabal then I'll consider a Tranq vote.
How do we know for sure SVS is bad?

Right now I don't feel sure of anyone, but I feel most strong about tranq.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That's a good question, tbh. A really good question.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:That's a good question, tbh. A really good question.
Don't get me wrong either, SVS. You still could be bad. The points about your defences of Luke and Juliets stand. But I don't think we should blindly pile on anyone.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Golden wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Because we don't know for sure Tranq is bad Golden. If svs isn't the last Cabal then I'll consider a Tranq vote.
How do we know for sure SVS is bad?

Right now I don't feel sure of anyone, but I feel most strong about tranq.
I think there is more evidence of that than of Tranq.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:

Dom wrote:
Yeah- I did.

You killed my marmot.
Why would we have to ask the dead baddie when golden and I, who are alive civvies, were also teammates in HSK?

I'm not sure what to make of your comparison to this game where you were an Indy/neutral wanting to get rid of one baddie team who stole your items and systematically NKd your team.
You are being accused of cabal, not being circle, so wanting circle dead does not excuse you from suspicion. Plus you seem to be ignoring one major fact that Tranq is not. Golden are you forgetting SVS's thinking that someone other than her and Tranq may have killed me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Don't get me wrong either, SVS. You still could be bad. The points about your defences of Luke and Juliets stand. But I don't think we should blindly pile on anyone.
Do you think it's possible they're both bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:
My point is though that that is not any more damning than Doms record, or anyone elses. I went from "made some bad decisions" to "known" baddie.

Dom won't even address any of the points against him,for instance, yet he is the biggest pitchfork waver.

It's bullshit, and the only reason it happened imo is that with MM protecting me, this was the best way to get rid of me.

Linki @ Splints, I told him to ask Turnip Head becasue A} TurnipHead was MY teammate,and knew exactly what I was thinking and, B} Becasue I think Turnip Head & Dom are in the same chatroom,so it would be the easiest way to handle it :) Dom could just pop into the chat and ask him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It was kind of a swipe at Dom, tbh.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@splints - I did forget she said that... but what I didn't forget was my own feeling that perhaps tranq could still have been responsible... I can't see how anyone other than one of those two could be.

In some ways I think I'm being paranoid, but I'm trying to be good paranoid not bad paranoid. Can you see my points on tranq?

I agree that we need to be trying to get on the same page. If others are shutting me down on tranq today, I'll listen.

linki @ dom - I have been considering lots of combos, as I said earlier. I'm not taking it as gospel that either team is currently the one that is more urgent to take care of. I could see it being possible that either one (or both) is a big threat right now.

@SVS - well, yeah, I don't think it is accurate to call you a 'known' baddie at all. But the 'who killed splints' evidence is pretty strong, if tranq could be believed that he had skipped away before the kill it might even be damning. I'm considering the possibility that tranq could leave but kill splints because he knew where she was.

But here is the thing - for me, if tranq is not cabal he is circle.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:It was kind of a swipe at Dom, tbh.
Was it?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm not replying to Tranq's post because he admitted to actively made a deal with a baddie
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@svs - if you legitimately didn't kill splints, a tranq lynch would clear your name I think.

Return to “Previous Jobs”