[END] Pikmin Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Re: [DAY 1] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:The implication I get from this is that sig is not one of the team in this scenario, because sig did nothing but over-defend (as I now am willing to acknowledge) as he tends to do. It is more likely that Epi and Simon are on a team to perform the ultimate bus on Simon first (which explains why Epi voted Simon instead of sig based on a connection when Simon hadn't even posted yet) then sig who flips civ, then town is left with nothing to go on to far into the game to recover, while Epi and the third baddie (who I suspect to be Enrique, although it is not essential to this theory at all) coast to the endgame.
You think I'd throw my own kid under the bus the first opportunity he got to be bad?

I'm voting for you because I don't want to hear such nonsense anymore.

If you want to see sense and vote for Simon or sig, I'll move my vote.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Zebra this is our first game together where I can't follow you at all. I wasn't sure I could even see you as a baddie, but yup, here you are. So bad. Everything in that post is wrong and I can't take it seriously.
That's a cop out. By saying you can't take my posts seriously you attempt to justify not having to respond to them and in doing so avoid the risk of making yourself look even worse.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig
No votes

Simon
No votes

Really, people wonder why civilians lose so much here. :disappoint:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:The implication I get from this is that sig is not one of the team in this scenario, because sig did nothing but over-defend (as I now am willing to acknowledge) as he tends to do. It is more likely that Epi and Simon are on a team to perform the ultimate bus on Simon first (which explains why Epi voted Simon instead of sig based on a connection when Simon hadn't even posted yet) then sig who flips civ, then town is left with nothing to go on to far into the game to recover, while Epi and the third baddie (who I suspect to be Enrique, although it is not essential to this theory at all) coast to the endgame.
You think I'd throw my own kid under the bus the first opportunity he got to be bad?

I absolutely think that. Also, yay policy lynch over two players you believe are confirmed scum. You want me to prove that I see sense by voting for one of the two people that you're not voting for. If town doesn't realize how suspicious that is then they've lost the game already.

linki - YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR EITHER OF THEM YOURSELF. DO YOU EVEN LOGIC LMAO
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:Zebra this is our first game together where I can't follow you at all. I wasn't sure I could even see you as a baddie, but yup, here you are. So bad. Everything in that post is wrong and I can't take it seriously.
That's a cop out. By saying you can't take my posts seriously you attempt to justify not having to respond to them and in doing so avoid the risk of making yourself look even worse.
I don't even understand what kind of answer you want from me.

"ur wrong"

There u go. Don't think you're making any point.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I absolutely think that. Also, yay policy lynch over two players you believe are confirmed scum. You want me to prove that I see sense by voting for one of the two people that you're not voting for. If town doesn't realize how suspicious that is then they've lost the game already.

You're right. I am being a tad hypocritical.

I'm fine lynching you. :nicenod:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
I don't even understand what kind of answer you want from me.

"ur wrong"

There u go. Don't think you're making any point.
Yup keep pretending my posts are gibberish. It may work for me but see how long it works with other players.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

You're right. I am being a tad hypocritical.

I'm fine lynching you. :nicenod:
"a tad"
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'll take my chances.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

HEY AGLEAMINRANKS I SEE YOU LURKIN WHATS UP
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I would wish you good luck, but, I don't.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 36

Post by agleaminranks »

I'm trying to catch up while taking a break from finals studying.

I'm voting for metalmarsh because 1. it's against the rules, and the rules can be darned and 2. I was not properly gendered.

This is some pretty intense Day 1 rabble so far.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig
No votes

Simon
No votes

Golly it sure is dumb for town to not vote for the two people I'm not voting for, I'd rather vote for the person who admits that there isn't much value in voting for these two people that I am not voting for for the very reason that she is admitting that there is no value in it, which I disagree with despite me voting for her for voting for not voting for the two people I'm not voting for, which I think is dumb because town should vote for one of these two people that I'm not voting for because it would benefit town and my interests are totally in benefitting town which is why I am not voting for the cause that I claim would benefit town immensely and am instead choosing to vote for the person that disagrees with this view and has indirectly caused me to prove her right in a number of ways hence me voting for her which is why town should also vote for her because town should vote for the two people that I am not voting for because it sure is dumb for town to not vote for the two people I'm not voting for, golly.
REALLY, PEOPLE WONDER WHY CIVILIANS LOSE SO MUCH HERE.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so just got back, I've got no clue what is going on, but why are we lynching Zebra? Though I see no one is voting for me.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:Okay so just got back, I've got no clue what is going on, but why are we lynching Zebra? Though I see no one is voting for me.
Should we be?
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sig wrote:Okay so just got back, I've got no clue what is going on, but why are we lynching Zebra? Though I see no one is voting for me.
We aren't, but literally everybody is discussing the idea of voting for you.

What do you think of Simon's post in defense of you?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

More importantly, what do you think of it? You must not think it to be a confirmation that either of them is bad, otherwise you still wouldn't be voting for me. Unless of course your name is Epignosis.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:Let's make this clear. Zebra, do you believe Simon and sig are Mafia teammates? Would you rather lynch me anyway?
Yes to the first question, no to the second. I'm voting for you, not lynching you.
a2thezebra wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

More importantly, what do you think of it? You must not think it to be a confirmation that either of them is bad, otherwise you still wouldn't be voting for me. Unless of course your name is Epignosis.
how the turntables
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

a2thezebra wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

I think the whole idea has its merit, but it's too easy for my tastes. I mean, a post from an 8 year old sloppily defending another player on day 1, allowing us to catch 2/3 of the mafia?

I mean, Simon could make such a mistake, but he could also make that post for completely random reasons. This kid seems to play the game almost as randomly as his father.

I'm fine with calling that a ping, but I won't call any of them "confirmed".
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Too easy. That's what I said too but I'm bad for it.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:Too easy. That's what I said too but I'm bad for it.
No. You said they were bad. You said they were bad but you refused to vote for them. Don't act like you're agreeing with him.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No, you are bad because I don't like how you approached the whole Enrique issue, as well as all the other suspicions you have approached.

If you think it's "too easy", they why were you calling them "confirmed" a few pages ago?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Reading catch up and will respond to a few but this is my thought process right know. Epi wagons onto Simon, simon won't get lynched, I get lynched flip civ and Simon is then semi cleared by Epi since his Sig/Simon theory would be wrong.

EPi is so obviously scum this game, his posts are disingenuous and completely unlike the civ Epi I've played with before.

linki: As I said I just got back I see Zebra has five votes and is making a huge block post about civs almost never winning, it is reasonably to say Zebra is getting lycnhed when she is in the lead.

I'm catching up, his defense of me isn't pingy and I'll go over it more in another post however, I will say this I'm insulted if you think I'd link myself to a baddie teammate when one of my best skills as a scum is not creating any links. I'm not some first time scum here I've got between 4-6 games as mafia and even in my first game as mafia (BoB) I didn't make connections between teammates.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:
Should we be?
Since I practically handed you a scum on a silver platter no you shouldn't vote for me.
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Boomslang »

Apologies for being gone all of today; it was my family's Christmas decorating session, which took up a lot of my time. I'm reading through now, thoughts/vote to come shortly. Because it kind of has to :/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Should we be?
Since I practically handed you a scum on a silver platter no you shouldn't vote for me.
... wait, did I miss something? Who are you talking about, Epignosis?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:huge block post about civs almost never winning
It's parody/satire, hence the orange font.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
No. You said they were bad. You said they were bad but you refused to vote for them. Don't act like you're agreeing with him.
I said they are bad (meaning both sig and Simon), and I also said that sig is not bad based on my theory that he is being framed. He's voting for me, so I'm obviously not acting like I'm in agreement with him.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So I speedread the past few pages and I don't understand what Epi is doing. Does he think Simon is bad or not?

And why is he voting zebra? I don't understand the pile-on. The whole thing seems off.

I also see Soneji lurking. Hoping (he/she) posts soon!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:No, you are bad because I don't like how you approached the whole Enrique issue, as well as all the other suspicions you have approached.

If you think it's "too easy", they why were you calling them "confirmed" a few pages ago?
Because it is too easy. Whether it is accurate or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. We need more meat, as I've said.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sorry I can't agree with that. If you have confirmed mafia, you kill them first. Not only you spare a potential civ that would be lynched otherwise, but you remove one or more abilities from the mafia. Plus the information obtained is much more valuable.

At least Epi seems to be wanting for someone else to vote for them so he can make it a lynch, so that's sort of justifiable? But you being so sure of it but wanting to shoot in the dark doesn't make sense.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote: I also see Soneji lurking. Hoping (he/she) posts soon!
I second that.

Also he's a guy.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:You did vote for Simon, but you've already said you will change your vote. Also since you think we are teammates it is logical that you would switch to me. The fact you voted for Simon instead of me changes nothing about my theory. You're still laid the groundwork for my lynch and I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the day. It is fairly obvious you laid this groundwork since both Scotty and DDL voted for me based around my reaction to your post.
You're trying to blame me for your lynch when I haven't even voted for you yet.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nice try.

Lol once again I'll point out the foolishness of these types of posts, Epi has said this multiply time and that is the only comeback he has when I say he is laying the groundwork for my lynch.
IN SAYING WE ARE TEAMMATE HE IS TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED. Nobody is going to vote for SImon day 1 Epi acknowledged this, the only sensibly action following Epi's Sig/Simon idea is to lynch me and see how I flip. My flip will decided Simon's team.
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I still think epi was trying to get sig into over defensive mode, knowing how sig reacts to suspicion on him. This is from someone who said in A World Apart that if anyone can dig his own grave, sig can dig two.

I might change my vote to someone else, zebra and Scotty both jumped on Epi's sig suspicion quickly and then changed votes when it got some push back. I might vote for one of them.

And Epi- No, I don't know if sig is civ... or Simon either. This is based purely on you making an accusation based on sig saying he wouldn't vote for Simon because Simon laughed at something sig said. Really? That makes them teammates? And then saying his reaction was over defensive. I didn't think it was overly defensive at all.
You...bewilder me with your conclusions.

If sig can dig his own grave, I don't need to do anything.
Except throw out a lame accusation and let him get to work :shrug:
Posts like this are a major ping he is coming off as very coy and dodging questions. He is also refusing to recognize that I do dig my own grave with mafia prodding something that he has in multiply games defended me against. Even in past day 1s Epi has defended me, he is using the tactic other scum have used in the past to get me lynched, while as a civ he defended me from players trying to lynch me based around the same reasons for why he thinks I'm scum this game.
This is why I say he is disingenuous.

I assume this is Simon's defense of me?
Simon wrote:
Epignosis wrote:HEY SIMON

Are you on sig's team?
I think so :shrug
as well as him saying he will vote for Wilgy if Wilgy votes for me. Again if he was in BTSC with me and one other I would make much better use of Simon and not create such an obvious link.
Epignosis wrote:
Simon wrote:If Dr.wilgy is voting for SIG, then I'all vote for him. :srsnod:
Who is the antecedent to the pronoun? Clearly it is DrWilgy, since you just voted for Wilgy.

And you "think" you and sig are on a team.

I don't see how this isn't open and shut for Day 1.
Epi is apparently not trying to lynch me, yet says my lynch is open and shut for day 1. Nice contradiction here.

Epignosis wrote:Simon has never been bad before. sig defended Simon. Simon votes DrWilgy because DrWilgy voted for sig. :shrug:

Yet zebra and Enrique are going to make this "The Zebra and Enrique Show?"

Um no?
Another push to get me lynched.
DrWilgy wrote:Hold on... Here's the part that doesn't make sense, if Simon is really bad, wouldn't his team tell him to stop defending as hard? or at least provide some coaching given his dire situation? With what Simon has stated, I don't believe that he and Sig are on the same team if he's bad.

Unless, he is working with his team on a huge day 1 set up. Someone tells Simon to defend Sig hard, teammate "catches" Simon, and then the ultimate bus is formed, one that would draw players into the chaos and ultimately lead to several civilian deaths.
When Epi flips mafia, there is a very strong chance Simon is mafia as well. This is an early attempt by Epi to do two things.

Distance himself from Simon
and set me up for a lynch so when I flip civ he can clear Simon.
Agree with this.

Epi went from saying he wasn't trying to get me lynched to pushing for my lynch. He himself hasn't voted for me, but is setting me up for a lynch. Epi also knows my meta as a civ and I would say he has a good idea of my meta as a baddie since he has hosted me. This brings up two points.
1. In my Dune game when I was scum I successfully distanced myself from my teammates, as well as talked my way out of a lynch, made the real connection between me and MM look fake, and almost talked my way out of another. I made no connections with my teammates, and if I did defend them it certainly wasn't obvious. In fact Epi's whole set up that I'm mafia comes from the fact I said I wouldn't lynch Simon day 1 since he laughed at my joke.

My second point, civ Epi has in multiply games defended me from such accusations as the ones he is know imploring, if he isn't using them he created the situation that allowed other players to say these things and vote for me with little prodding from him. Which he is doing know.

Epi is scum, lynching Zebra is a waste of time.

linki: Yes I'm talking about Epignosis
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Sorry I can't agree with that. If you have confirmed mafia, you kill them first. Not only you spare a potential civ that would be lynched otherwise, but you remove one or more abilities from the mafia. Plus the information obtained is much more valuable.

At least Epi seems to be wanting for someone else to vote for them so he can make it a lynch, so that's sort of justifiable? But you being so sure of it but wanting to shoot in the dark doesn't make sense.
We will have to agree to disagree about the first part. All of it.

As for the second part, that is just nonsense. How is Epi even sort of justifiable by putting the responsibility of the lynch on everyone else (because as he pointed out himself to criticize town, there is not a single vote for either sig or Simon) when he himself won't own up to that same responsibility? What exempts him? The fact that there are no votes on what he believes to be two confirmed baddies is all the more reason he should be the change he wants to see in the world. Also, you are wrong about me in both suggestions. For one, I am not sure of it. I am not sure of anything actually, which is why I am not comfortable with taking the easy route with two confirmed baddies, whether they are actually bad or not. Two, I am not shooting in the dark. You may find my vote of Enrique suspicious, and that's fine, but anyone who looks at our back-and-forth would be stretching to conclude that my suspicion of him (if I'm civ, and it is therefore genuine suspicion) is a shot in the dark. Enrique being bad is the closest I am to be sure of anything so far in the game, so a shot in the dark it is anything but.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Reading catch up and will respond to a few but this is my thought process right know. Epi wagons onto Simon, simon won't get lynched, I get lynched flip civ and Simon is then semi cleared by Epi since his Sig/Simon theory would be wrong.

EPi is so obviously scum this game, his posts are disingenuous and completely unlike the civ Epi I've played with before.
Obviously? Let's do this your way.

"Epi wagons onto Simon."

Wagons...I'm the only vote. What's a wagon?

"Simon won't get lynched"

Because I'm wagoning by myself.

"Epi is so obviously scum this game"

I'm amazed you are able to discern this Day 1.

"His posts are disingenuous"

My posts are often disingenuous. That doesn't mean they aren't serious. One may be disingenuous and still be serious.

"I get lynched flip civ"

Begging the question...

"and Simon is then semi cleared by Epi since his Sig/Simon theory would be wrong."

Ah, now we come to your conclusion, that Simon and I are on a team, and that I am calling for my own kids lynch to set you up so that Simon looks good.

You are bad.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

But not as bad as I...somehow!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:You did vote for Simon, but you've already said you will change your vote. Also since you think we are teammates it is logical that you would switch to me. The fact you voted for Simon instead of me changes nothing about my theory. You're still laid the groundwork for my lynch and I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the day. It is fairly obvious you laid this groundwork since both Scotty and DDL voted for me based around my reaction to your post.
You're trying to blame me for your lynch when I haven't even voted for you yet.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nice try.

Lol once again I'll point out the foolishness of these types of posts, Epi has said this multiply time and that is the only comeback he has when I say he is laying the groundwork for my lynch.
IN SAYING WE ARE TEAMMATE HE IS TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED. Nobody is going to vote for SImon day 1 Epi acknowledged this, the only sensibly action following Epi's Sig/Simon idea is to lynch me and see how I flip. My flip will decided Simon's team.
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I still think epi was trying to get sig into over defensive mode, knowing how sig reacts to suspicion on him. This is from someone who said in A World Apart that if anyone can dig his own grave, sig can dig two.

I might change my vote to someone else, zebra and Scotty both jumped on Epi's sig suspicion quickly and then changed votes when it got some push back. I might vote for one of them.

And Epi- No, I don't know if sig is civ... or Simon either. This is based purely on you making an accusation based on sig saying he wouldn't vote for Simon because Simon laughed at something sig said. Really? That makes them teammates? And then saying his reaction was over defensive. I didn't think it was overly defensive at all.
You...bewilder me with your conclusions.

If sig can dig his own grave, I don't need to do anything.
Except throw out a lame accusation and let him get to work :shrug:
Posts like this are a major ping he is coming off as very coy and dodging questions. He is also refusing to recognize that I do dig my own grave with mafia prodding something that he has in multiply games defended me against. Even in past day 1s Epi has defended me, he is using the tactic other scum have used in the past to get me lynched, while as a civ he defended me from players trying to lynch me based around the same reasons for why he thinks I'm scum this game.
This is why I say he is disingenuous.

I assume this is Simon's defense of me?
Simon wrote:
Epignosis wrote:HEY SIMON

Are you on sig's team?
I think so :shrug
as well as him saying he will vote for Wilgy if Wilgy votes for me. Again if he was in BTSC with me and one other I would make much better use of Simon and not create such an obvious link.
Epignosis wrote:
Simon wrote:If Dr.wilgy is voting for SIG, then I'all vote for him. :srsnod:
Who is the antecedent to the pronoun? Clearly it is DrWilgy, since you just voted for Wilgy.

And you "think" you and sig are on a team.

I don't see how this isn't open and shut for Day 1.
Epi is apparently not trying to lynch me, yet says my lynch is open and shut for day 1. Nice contradiction here.

Epignosis wrote:Simon has never been bad before. sig defended Simon. Simon votes DrWilgy because DrWilgy voted for sig. :shrug:

Yet zebra and Enrique are going to make this "The Zebra and Enrique Show?"

Um no?
Another push to get me lynched.
DrWilgy wrote:Hold on... Here's the part that doesn't make sense, if Simon is really bad, wouldn't his team tell him to stop defending as hard? or at least provide some coaching given his dire situation? With what Simon has stated, I don't believe that he and Sig are on the same team if he's bad.

Unless, he is working with his team on a huge day 1 set up. Someone tells Simon to defend Sig hard, teammate "catches" Simon, and then the ultimate bus is formed, one that would draw players into the chaos and ultimately lead to several civilian deaths.
When Epi flips mafia, there is a very strong chance Simon is mafia as well. This is an early attempt by Epi to do two things.

Distance himself from Simon
and set me up for a lynch so when I flip civ he can clear Simon.
Agree with this.

Epi went from saying he wasn't trying to get me lynched to pushing for my lynch. He himself hasn't voted for me, but is setting me up for a lynch. Epi also knows my meta as a civ and I would say he has a good idea of my meta as a baddie since he has hosted me. This brings up two points.
1. In my Dune game when I was scum I successfully distanced myself from my teammates, as well as talked my way out of a lynch, made the real connection between me and MM look fake, and almost talked my way out of another. I made no connections with my teammates, and if I did defend them it certainly wasn't obvious. In fact Epi's whole set up that I'm mafia comes from the fact I said I wouldn't lynch Simon day 1 since he laughed at my joke.

My second point, civ Epi has in multiply games defended me from such accusations as the ones he is know imploring, if he isn't using them he created the situation that allowed other players to say these things and vote for me with little prodding from him. Which he is doing know.

Epi is scum, lynching Zebra is a waste of time.

linki: Yes I'm talking about Epignosis
Who is setting up someone's lynch? YOU are, boss.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voting sig.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Your trying to play the emotional card here. My point still stands your not really pushing for your own kids lynch, you're pushing for my lynch with the theory Sig/Simon are scum. I flip civ then Simon will look cleaner.

Also right back at ya about being confident people are baddie,you somehow nailed 2/3 of the scum team.

Linki: TAaaaaa Da I said this at the beginning of the phase, Epi would end this phase lynching me based on a weak reasoning or my reaction post, his lynch of Simon was a smokescreen vote.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

That's a case, sig, not so sure about a silver platter. Epignosis loves to fish out the bad, and sure he's not always right, but I can definitely see where he's coming from. He's reading to me pretty much exactly how he was in Tree Mafia.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:Voting sig.
Finally you're seeing sense.

sig
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soneji »

Wasn't aware this started until I saw DDL's PM on NF today. I skipped reading day 0 to save on time and because its an alien concept that I'm not sure will give any worthwhile insights.

Sorscha is my main suspect at the moment. Sorsha put forth the bait that Sig could latch onto to try and defend himself against Epi, so that he can take on leading the lynch on Epi from there, in a small post that tries to come across as helping someone who apparently has a tendency to dig his own grave more than trying to point the finger.

a2thezebra wrote:

The teammate that "catches" Simon most likely being Epi, seeing as how his initial suspicion of Simon and sig being teammates came out of nowhere and was completely unwarranted yet by chance now appears accurate.
Are day 1 conspiracy theories a thing here? Not everyone is always coached by their team as mafia, nor do they always listen(or should listen) when they are. Basing suspicion or lack of suspicion based on a factor such as that usually isn't going to work out for you and even when it does its more likely to be by chance than it actually being a valid method of scumhunting.

My intuition at the moment for the scum team:

Sorsha
DDL
DrWilgy

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Your trying to play the emotional card here. My point still stands your not really pushing for your own kids lynch, you're pushing for my lynch with the theory Sig/Simon are scum. I flip civ then Simon will look cleaner.

Also right back at ya about being confident people are baddie,you somehow nailed 2/3 of the scum team.

Linki: TAaaaaa Da I said this at the beginning of the phase, Epi would end this phase lynching me based on a weak reasoning or my reaction post, his lynch of Simon was a smokescreen vote.
I look bad not voting a2z instead of Simon.

I look bad voting you.

You are trying to weasel your way out of this.

Do you hate it that I'm so awesome Day 1?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:

sig
????
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I like Soneji already.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

sig
????
I saw this statement and decided to turn it on Epi since I found the logic behind it so pitifully hypocritical. If you don't recall, I do think sig is bad.
Epignosis wrote:If you want to see sense and vote for Simon or sig, I'll move my vote.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by kneel4justice »

Wow, I haven't fully caught up, but I see there's a lot going on. I'm a bit busy, so I'll do what I can.
First, the Simon/Sig thing...I feel like them being teammates is way too obvious, and discrediting both of the players. Yes, Simon is young and it would apparently be his first time being bad - but still, I would expect him to know the concept of the game well enough to not make a mistake like that. It's a bit difficult, because in a sense, you'd imagine that Epi would know his son more than the rest of us. But, also..the mafia would be coaching him. So for the time being, I don't buy that they are teammates. Especially since the first 'slip' would have come from sig. I highly doubt that sig would have made the comment of not voting for Simon in the first place, if they were teammates.

Zebra, can you clarify - did you truly believe that Simon and sig were teammates? And when you said too early, were you referring to Day 1, or the fact that there were a few more hours left in the day? Because if it was the first option, I don't see how that is a townie mindset at all......
I started thinking that you were being too scummy to be scum, but IDK right now

Although, I do not like Typhoony's vote at all. Seemed like the vote just chose the person with the most votes and for no reason on top of that.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:
I said they are bad (meaning both sig and Simon), and I also said that sig is not bad based on my theory that he is being framed. He's voting for me, so I'm obviously not acting like I'm in agreement with him.
a2thezebra wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Sorry I can't agree with that. If you have confirmed mafia, you kill them first. Not only you spare a potential civ that would be lynched otherwise, but you remove one or more abilities from the mafia. Plus the information obtained is much more valuable.

We will have to agree to disagree about the first part. All of it.

As for the second part, that is just nonsense. How is Epi even sort of justifiable by putting the responsibility of the lynch on everyone else (because as he pointed out himself to criticize town, there is not a single vote for either sig or Simon) when he himself won't own up to that same responsibility? What exempts him? The fact that there are no votes on what he believes to be two confirmed baddies is all the more reason he should be the change he wants to see in the world. Also, you are wrong about me in both suggestions. For one, I am not sure of it. I am not sure of anything actually, which is why I am not comfortable with taking the easy route with two confirmed baddies, whether they are actually bad or not. Two, I am not shooting in the dark. You may find my vote of Enrique suspicious, and that's fine, but anyone who looks at our back-and-forth would be stretching to conclude that my suspicion of him (if I'm civ, and it is therefore genuine suspicion) is a shot in the dark. Enrique being bad is the closest I am to be sure of anything so far in the game, so a shot in the dark it is anything but.
I mean, okay.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It makes no sense what so ever for me as scum to target a player like Epignosis day 1.

Enrique I'm looking at my past meta and how scum react to my game play and how civs react to my gameplay. Epignosis is not reacting the same way as he usually does to my gameplay as he does when he is civ and people throw out such accusations against me.

My bet is Zebra and Epi could be on team team, if not both then one of them. I will also be keeping my eye on DDL.

Zebra's logic for voting for me is illogical she doesn't agree with EPi, yet she thinks I'm on a teamwith Simon and we are both scum and that I would make such a mistake.
My day 1 scum team
Simon
Epi
Zebra
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Zebra, you have 15 minutes to not die. Unless by some miracle you knew the votes were skewed in your favor.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”