Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 1~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:I think he wants us to think that he wants to be lynched so he can cruise his baddieness all the way to endgame. Fuck that.
yeeeea yeeees yeeeees :dark:
Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm voting for you because you're using your post count to control the direction of the thread, and you're using your attitude as an excuse for any suspicious things you might happen to say. Your wrap-up post above seems like a genuine effort, but in the greater context of your ISO it can't be trusted as genuine. And your gimmick seems to have even fooled some of the players. Black Rock for instance made the point that as a baddie you wouldn't have a decent reason to call so much attention to yourself. I know the reason. To get as many people as possible to think just that, that you wouldn't be so "reckless" as a baddie to perform the way you have. I'm not perfect but I like to think I'm pretty decent at being able to tell the difference between civ WIFOM and mafia WIFOM, and you reek of the latter.

I was trying to stay out of the WIFOM of it all, your point is valid and maybe I shouldn't just chalk it up to crap non-baddie behaviour. He does make me want to vote him for his crap posts.
rued
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

Exactly. Something like deciding to call me a baddie before the game started. :pout:
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:Exactly. Something like deciding to call me a baddie before the game started. :pout:
It can happen.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm sorry am i to believe policy lynches aren't rude but my successful tactic is?
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by RadicalFuzz »

I haven't heard your vocaroo. If you think we should stop fighting and just be friends then which of us would you rather see gone? I also really dislike it when people say votes not on leading wagons are going to waste. It's a very narrow-minded viewpoint that completely ignores any effect of lynch votes aside from voting to kill.

Hey Mac, question. If you had to blindly trust one player for the rest of the game, who would it be?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I bet it's me. :grin:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree with Fuzz :srsnod:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Ricochet wrote:I'm sorry am i to believe policy lynches aren't rude but my successful tactic is?

I'm not the one to argue this point with. I hate the "policy" lynch thing. They are rude. Your tactic is not successful. Just crap.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Voted LoRab for no reason.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Voted LoRab for no reason.
I like your line of reasoning.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Does Ricochet talk too much? Does he appear to be an attention craving ho... prostitute? Am I going to vote for him? Is MM the number 1 Day 1 policy lynch on the syndicate? Am I joking because I actually want to vote for Rico? :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I'm sorry am i to believe policy lynches aren't rude but my successful tactic is?
I'm not the one to argue this point with. I hate the "policy" lynch thing. They are rude. Your tactic is not successful. Just crap.
You didn't criticise Fuzz voting Wilgy, Wilgy voting Fuzz, Mac policying Matt, Matt policying MM and so on.

You aren't consistent in hating the policy lynch thing.
Draconus wrote:Does Ricochet talk too much? Does he appear to be an attention craving ho... prostitute? Am I going to vote for him? Is MM the number 1 Day 1 policy lynch on the syndicate? Am I joking because I actually want to vote for Rico? :nicenod:
:shrug2:

I wouldn't lynch LoRab toDay. Maybe tomorrow. She might be right about me, after all...
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have been thinking for some time that my vote would go to Rico for Day 1 but Mac's thoughts are making me reconsider that stance.
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote::ponder:

Unvote
vote MacDougall
:ponder:

So that test didn't work.

Thinking about Rico now... How could Ricochet be scum? It makes no fucking sense. He is playing sooooo whack, he is seemingly trying to get votes cast on him, and that's not a scum role imo. I think he might be my World Reborn role, or something like it. Where I had a win con of getting shit tons of votes on me and was a cop, and lynchproof etc. I was indy.

He smells indy as fuck to me.
In addition, Epig's argument about Lorab is compelling
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:I definitely see what others have pointed out about Rico. May vote there.

And I'm curious about Matt's vote for MM. MM's self-vote was also odd. But Matt's suspicion seems to have come out of nowhere--am I missing something there? The whole thing looks suspicious to me, and the rules imply that there is a vote forcer n the game (generally a baddie power); as Matt's posts on MM go back to before day 1, I can't help but wonder if Matt knows something about that.
First time I'm hearing about it. Can't you make up your own reasons for voting me?
I don't believe in making up reasons. Others have made valid points about your posts. I see the point they are making. I don't have any solid suspicions of my own (other than Matt being odd).
So you normally vote without having any reasons of your own? As for the rest, abstract talk. What valid points? What posts of mine?

Sounds like prepping up a comfy bandwagoning, what you're doing. And bandwagoning is frowned upon.

Plus, I'm not bad. Eye me all you want. :lorab:
You seem to be denying and yet accepting that there is something to the idea of you trying to get people to mention you. Your posts about that read as intentionally waffly.

Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post seem like a great way to appear to contribute without really contributing.

You seem to be confusing interpretation with fact in a way that doesn't read honestly.

And I will eye you all I want. I'll re-reread you tomorrow when I'm more awake. Not ready to vote yet.
Lorab says "seem," which is a strange word choice.

For example, this sentence:

"Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post seem like a great way to appear to contribute without really contributing."

I would have phrased it this way:

"Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post are bullshit, and aren't contributing anything. Please stop cluttering the thread that everyone is expected to read in order to be informed."

There's nothing "seeming" about it. Ricochet is flooding the thread with bullshit.

But Lorab's phrasing is hedging her stance, which is ordinarily something Mafia do. Like here:
LoRab wrote:I definitely see what others have pointed out about Rico. May vote there.
What is it about Ricochet that others have pointed out that Lorab "definitely" sees? With Ricochet being the author of almost a quarter (!) of the thread's posts, this is as unspecific as it gets.

Lorab has interacted more with Ricochet than any other person so far, so why does the possibility of her vote hinge on what others have pointed out? Her stance is disingenuous. That's why.
Sorsha followed soon after with some points of her own that also made me re-evaluate how I felt about Lorab (I was neutral on her up until Epi's post).

So, I'm leaning Lorab but I would like to see what she has to say before I cast a vote for her.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

All I'm reading in juliets' post is I'm following Mac's, Epig's and Sorsha's train of thoughts.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: [Night 0] 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Image

:offtobed:
Does this not accurately represent this thread to a T? :haha:
DharmaHelper wrote: The phrasing of the reply "Post count or mention count have nothing to do with it", to me, indicates that there is something gimmicky behind the behavior, but post/mention count are not it.
Does this make me reconsider my vote? :ponder:

Does the following post give me further pause?
juliets wrote:I have been thinking for some time that my vote would go to Rico for Day 1 but Mac's thoughts are making me reconsider that stance.
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

Thinking about Rico now... How could Ricochet be scum? It makes no fucking sense. He is playing sooooo whack, he is seemingly trying to get votes cast on him, and that's not a scum role imo. I think he might be my World Reborn role, or something like it. Where I had a win con of getting shit tons of votes on me and was a cop, and lynchproof etc. I was indy.

In addition, Epig's argument about Lorab is compelling
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

And I'm curious about Matt's vote for MM. MM's self-vote was also odd. But Matt's suspicion seems to have come out of nowhere--am I missing something there? The whole thing looks suspicious to me, and the rules imply that there is a vote forcer n the game (generally a baddie power); as Matt's posts on MM go back to before day 1, I can't help but wonder if Matt knows something about that.
First time I'm hearing about it. Can't you make up your own reasons for voting me?
I don't believe in making up reasons. Others have made valid points about your posts. I see the point they are making. I don't have any solid suspicions of my own (other than Matt being odd).
So you normally vote without having any reasons of your own? As for the rest, abstract talk. What valid points? What posts of mine?

Sounds like prepping up a comfy bandwagoning, what you're doing. And bandwagoning is frowned upon.

Plus, I'm not bad. Eye me all you want. :lorab:
You seem to be denying and yet accepting that there is something to the idea of you trying to get people to mention you. Your posts about that read as intentionally waffly.

Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post seem like a great way to appear to contribute without really contributing.

You seem to be confusing interpretation with fact in a way that doesn't read honestly.

And I will eye you all I want. I'll re-reread you tomorrow when I'm more awake. Not ready to vote yet.
Lorab says "seem," which is a strange word choice.

For example, this sentence:

"Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post seem like a great way to appear to contribute without really contributing."

I would have phrased it this way:

"Your rainbow posts and the coin flip post are bullshit, and aren't contributing anything. Please stop cluttering the thread that everyone is expected to read in order to be informed."

There's nothing "seeming" about it. Ricochet is flooding the thread with bullshit.

But Lorab's phrasing is hedging her stance, which is ordinarily something Mafia do. Like here:
What is it about Ricochet that others have pointed out that Lorab "definitely" sees? With Ricochet being the author of almost a quarter (!) of the thread's posts, this is as unspecific as it gets.

Lorab has interacted more with Ricochet than any other person so far, so why does the possibility of her vote hinge on what others have pointed out? Her stance is disingenuous. That's why.
Sorsha followed soon after with some points of her own that also made me re-evaluate how I felt about Lorab (I was neutral on her up until Epi's post).

So, I'm leaning Lorab but I would like to see what she has to say before I cast a vote for her.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Okay well your curse seems to not be stopping you quoting posts. So quote the thread evidence.
:sparta:

Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Did I fuck up a spoiler tag?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Voted LoRab for no reason.
I like your line of reasoning.
:llama: :llama: :llama:

:omg: :omg: :omg:

:jedi:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Ricochet wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
You didn't criticise Fuzz voting Wilgy, Wilgy voting Fuzz, Mac policying Matt, Matt policying MM and so on.

You aren't consistent in hating the policy lynch thing.
Draconus wrote:Does Ricochet talk too much? Does he appear to be an attention craving ho... prostitute? Am I going to vote for him? Is MM the number 1 Day 1 policy lynch on the syndicate? Am I joking because I actually want to vote for Rico? :nicenod:

I wouldn't lynch LoRab toDay. Maybe tomorrow. She might be right about me, after all...
It's true, I haven't paid attention to them near as much. I went at Mac about policy lynching Matt in another game. It did not end well for me.
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MM, do you want to vote for yourself with me?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:Lorab
:lorab:
MacDougall wrote:Llama
:llama:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

:lorab:

:suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:
It's true, I haven't paid attention to them near as much. I went at Mac about policy lynching Matt in another game. It did not end well for me.
:dark: So you admit it!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

"Llama has 12 cars, I have only 6 men in my army, hmm what else, nothing, guess I'll just twirl."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:mad:

:offtobed:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:MM, do you want to vote for yourself with me?
Yes, this honestly sounds fun.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

METALMARMOT

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:Still wondering if JJJ is lying about all this, just to save zebra.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Ricochet wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Yes, I admit that you have been distracting me and are continuing to do so.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Yes, I admit that you have been distracting me and are continuing to do so.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:All I'm reading in juliets' post is I'm following Mac's, Epig's and Sorsha's train of thoughts.
Yes, that is exactly what i am saying. Is there something wrong with that? Sometimes people post their thoughts to persuade others and whether or not that was their intent, I was persuaded to look hard at Lorab as a result of those posts. That's how the game works.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:All I'm reading in juliets' post is I'm following Mac's, Epig's and Sorsha's train of thoughts.
Yes, that is exactly what i am saying. Is there something wrong with that? Sometimes people post their thoughts to persuade others and whether or not that was their intent, I was persuaded to look hard at Lorab as a result of those posts. That's how the game works.
Buuut LoRab was also "persuaded" by others and she is the one you are suspecting, "persuaded" by others.

Hmmmm-etc-mmm? :ponder:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

I forgot to add LoRab to my last post.
Ricochet wrote:To wrap up for now:

I don't care much about sig vs Dharma. Seems civ on civ. Or pleb on pleb.

I wish Fuzz and Wilgy would stop fighting and be friends, like I asked in my vocaroo. Your votes are going to waste, if you keep it up.

I don't agree with Epignosis dismissing my valuable work that ended up with four (4) confirmed baddies, but that seems (oops) like a cool post he wrote. I'mma follow his vote on LoRab...

Then again, I don't know if LoRab is bad, so... :shrug2:

If anything, Dom looks the opportunistic one now, because with only 4 posts, his comeback was "ew catching up" and coattailing Epig's case. :mafia:
If you want to call me opportunistic for making the posts I can make, that's fine. I disagree.
I'm not going to spam the thread just to make it harder for other epople to keep up.
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

When INH had Media as a role, he did this as well. I don't think his role is literally Media, but perhaps it's a Mr. Popular style role.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
sig wrote:I see, I wouldn't' say it appears contributory at all, minus my one line about Llama. I mean the entire post was basically about Zebra and a book series. I have however, made a few on topic posts. Not many, but when I saw something worth pointing out I did. Which was mainly the video thing, besides that I can't think of anything else big. This phase has been fast with lots of pages, but a good portion doesn't seem to be note worthy. So the fact you point out one fluff post of myself when several people have fluff posts or almost no posts is strange.

:eye:
If you actually read your post, it isn't contributory. However at a glance the size of the post makes it seem as though you have something to say. If people skim, or do not read it at all, their immediate impression is "Sig is posting big posts, he must be in the thick of things" which is untrue.

Are you two arguing the same point?
I'm clarifying. Sig admits that the content of his post is not and does not look to be contributory. I'm saying that by virtue of it being a sizeable post, with quotes, etc, it looks contributory at first glance regardless of the actual content.
Do you find him more suspicious because he agrees with you?

I find his posts about it odd, and suspicious.
He doesn't agree with me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm not spamming the thread, Dom, I'm engaging into current discussions. What am I supposed to do, let the baddies get away?

Also, despite the rumors, I'm not INH nor is my role Media-alike.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:METALMARMOT
Isn't this fun?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
Buuut LoRab was also "persuaded" by others and she is the one you are suspecting, "persuaded" by others.

I don't understand your point. If Lorab was persuaded by others what does that have to do with me being persuaded by others that she could be bad? Persuasion is at the root of this game, i expect a lot of people to be persuaded. And just as a reminder, I want to hear or see Lorab's response to the allegations before making any decisions.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:

I don't understand your point. If Lorab was persuaded by others what does that have to do with me being persuaded by others that she could be bad? Persuasion is at the root of this game, i expect a lot of people to be persuaded. And just as a reminder, I want to hear or see Lorab's response to the allegations before making any decisions.
Really? :suspish:

LoRab taking others' opinion for granted is what's getting her suspected. Dontcha see the irony in you doing the same? If persuasion is good, then why do you accept others' suspicions on LoRab and suspect her yourself?

I think our fifth baddie is looming on the horizon... :nicenod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Llama, why did you dismiss DH rather than take issue with the content of the post?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet I'm not getting into a long boring nobody will read it discussion with you over whether it's possible for me to be persuaded. In Lorabs case she was not specific about what others had said that caused her suspicions. In my case I was specific. And calling me a potential baddie does not scare me in the lease because i know I am civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:Llama, why did you dismiss DH rather than take issue with the content of the post?
I don't actually know what you're referring to here. Can you be more specific?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:Llama, why did you dismiss DH rather than take issue with the content of the post?
I don't actually know what you're referring to here. Can you be more specific?
Nevermind, I went back and looked and see what you mean.

I don't know what there is to address. I read Mac as behaving a certain way, and DH says that same read applies to Rico. I don't really agree. It amounts to different interpretations of the same data.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:Ricochet I'm not getting into a long boring nobody will read it discussion with you over whether it's possible for me to be persuaded. In Lorabs case she was not specific about what others had said that caused her suspicions. In my case I was specific. And calling me a potential baddie does not scare me in the lease because i know I am civ.
Yes, you used quotes. I didn't realize this was the thin line between suspect and legit.

And I'm not doing anything to "scare you". Calling out baddies is what needs to be done to eliminate them, that's all.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

To further elaborate, I guess I view Rico as remaining jokey all game. MacDougall suddenly switched from jokey attacks to serious business, which is not in itself bad, but it looked to me rather insincere in the case of his attack on Rico.

Anyway, I'm off MacDougall now. That was just a starting point that led me to Sig, my current top suspect.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:top suspect.
:llama:

:sigh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Llama, have you cursed JJJ?

Also, my green color may lose its intensity if you keep dismissing me as jokey.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

JJJ why do you think llama cursed you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:Llama, have you cursed JJJ?

Also, my green color may lose its intensity if you keep dismissing me as jokey.
I am sorry. I will take you seriously from now on.

No, I did not curse JJJ, and I have no idea what he is trying to say, although it seems like he is trying to tell me something in his last post.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If I had the power to curse people, does anyone think I wouldn't have used it on Rico? Come on.

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
sig wrote:I see, I wouldn't' say it appears contributory at all, minus my one line about Llama. I mean the entire post was basically about Zebra and a book series. I have however, made a few on topic posts. Not many, but when I saw something worth pointing out I did. Which was mainly the video thing, besides that I can't think of anything else big. This phase has been fast with lots of pages, but a good portion doesn't seem to be note worthy. So the fact you point out one fluff post of myself when several people have fluff posts or almost no posts is strange.

:eye:
If you actually read your post, it isn't contributory. However at a glance the size of the post makes it seem as though you have something to say. If people skim, or do not read it at all, their immediate impression is "Sig is posting big posts, he must be in the thick of things" which is untrue.

Are you two arguing the same point?
I'm clarifying. Sig admits that the content of his post is not and does not look to be contributory. I'm saying that by virtue of it being a sizeable post, with quotes, etc, it looks contributory at first glance regardless of the actual content.
Do you find him more suspicious because he agrees with you?

I find his posts about it odd, and suspicious.
He doesn't agree with me.
Oh? I must have read it wrong, I thought he agreed that his posts weren't contributory.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:If I had the power to curse people, does anyone think I wouldn't have used it on Rico? Come on.

Silence would be the best curse for him. :nicenod:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”