Total votes: 20
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: [Night 0] 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Arrrgh there are already three pages. Which is great from an info perspective, bad from a I'm-drinking-Manhattans-and-wasn't-ready-for-this perspective.

But I like this poll. Lots of different interpretations: what roles people liked, which ones they actually think are in the game. Another theory: could this poll actually be determining the role of one player? It could be like a play-in game in the NCAA tournament, as it were. I don't know how closely the roles have been imported, but if they are faithful, that'd seem to hint against Watari, because there were so many role interactions going on in Death Note.

Tranq's slip of calling Finn McMissile mafia (the role was part of a second civ team) is too easily fact-checkable to be intentional, imo.

Question: Does anyone think this is too defensive? Follow up question: Does anyone remember any other contribution Tranq made to Night 0? Anything at all?
Too defensive?

Look, Tranq didn't make any other contribution to Night 1, and his only post today is commenting how many pages are up already. If we were actually bad together, I would've encouraged him to post a lot more and engage with my "defense." I, as a civ, was giving him the benefit of the doubt, nothing more.

Linki: Heh, nice comeback Rico.
Points for being the first person to actually engage me on this point.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Re: Day 1~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote::sparta:

:suspish: :suspish: :suspish:

:llama:

:llama:

:stare: :ninja: :stare: :ninja:

:sparta:

:meany: :faint: :fist: :flamed: :grin: :pout: :puppy: :scared: :shifty: :haha: :dark: :shrug2: :bighug: :cloud9: :hug: :hugs: :clap: :workit: :confused2: :doh: :biggrin: :blush: :eek: :evileye: :kadaj: :smoky: :rolleyes: :smile:

:suspish: :suspish: :suspish:

:noble:
Translation

JJ suspects llama
Llama vanishes
JJ is forced to post in smilies
This is suspicious
JJ is noble and civ-like.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Jimmy
Apparently this is not cheating :p , but JJ I'd like to say I figured this out before reading this.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote::ponder:

Unvote
vote MacDougall
:ponder:

So that test didn't work.

Thinking about Rico now... How could Ricochet be scum? It makes no fucking sense. He is playing sooooo whack, he is seemingly trying to get votes cast on him, and that's not a scum role imo. I think he might be my World Reborn role, or something like it. Where I had a win con of getting shit tons of votes on me and was a cop, and lynchproof etc. I was indy.

He smells indy as fuck to me.
Thats exactly why, to me, it makes so much fucking sense for Rico to be bad.

Rational people should rationalise it the way you just did. Rico has played it up SO MUCH that at this point I think he realised early he was taking heat and decided to wifom his way out of it.
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also, since when is "Indy" synonymous with "Better let this person win the game"
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, and also, if it is a role like your one in World Reborn than I don't really have any fear playing in to it. If Rico was that kind of Indy, I could trust in him to have no loyalties whatsoever and do whatever was best for him, which isn't necessarily anti-town. Indeed, if Rico is actually civ and the goal is for him to gain power through lynch votes I also don't have any problem with it. The only think I'm worried about with lynching Rico would be if he was mafia-aligned but his role got power from lynch votes and he could survive the lynch. Then it would suck.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

Thinking about Rico now... How could Ricochet be scum? It makes no fucking sense. He is playing sooooo whack, he is seemingly trying to get votes cast on him, and that's not a scum role imo. I think he might be my World Reborn role, or something like it. Where I had a win con of getting shit tons of votes on me and was a cop, and lynchproof etc. I was indy.

Rational people should rationalise it the way you just did. Rico has played it up SO MUCH that at this point I think he realised early he was taking heat and decided to wifom his way out of it.
It's called doing what I do best and it's what I've been doing since the game commenced.

linki @DH: I don't think there are any indies in this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Oh, and also, if it is a role like your one in World Reborn than I don't really have any fear playing in to it. If Rico was that kind of Indy, I could trust in him to have no loyalties whatsoever and do whatever was best for him, which isn't necessarily anti-town. Indeed, if Rico is actually civ and the goal is for him to gain power through lynch votes I also don't have any problem with it. The only think I'm worried about with lynching Rico would be if he was mafia-aligned but his role got power from lynch votes and he could survive the lynch. Then it would suck.
I would be very surprised if he was Mafia and is playing this way but your wifom point is reasonable. It's pretty much what I did in TH when Matt started making that bogus case on me.

Also, yes I figured out the Sparta smiley was JJJ.
DharmaHelper wrote:Also, since when is "Indy" synonymous with "Better let this person win the game"
It's not like that. It's like ... why give an indy who wants to attract votes a ton of them on the first day of the game?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:Oh, and also, if it is a role like your one in World Reborn than I don't really have any fear playing in to it. If Rico was that kind of Indy, I could trust in him to have no loyalties whatsoever and do whatever was best for him, which isn't necessarily anti-town. Indeed, if Rico is actually civ and the goal is for him to gain power through lynch votes I also don't have any problem with it. The only think I'm worried about with lynching Rico would be if he was mafia-aligned but his role got power from lynch votes and he could survive the lynch. Then it would suck.
It's none of all this... whatever this is.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

DharmaHelper wrote:Also, since when is "Indy" synonymous with "Better let this person win the game"
THANK YOU.

Also, been reading over the llama/sig exchange. Sig starts out strong, with some good points about the Vocaroo medium, then devolves into fluff/talking about fluff. I'm kind of surprised Sig hasn't taken other swings at people, instead keeping the conversation primarily about that single jokey post. I'd say that's worth one :eye: out of three.

Linki @Rico: What makes you say that? There have certainly been indie roles in the games from which this one is drawing.

Linki @Mac: This is a guessing game, but if a role gains power from votes, then it's least powerful at the start. Easier to actually lynch?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

It's called doing what I do best and it's what I've been doing since the game commenced.

linki @DH: I don't think there are any indies in this game.
See this is CRYING for votes.

Was he REALLY under that much duress when he first started playing this way Golden? To me he was like this out of the gate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Boomslang wrote:
THANK YOU.

Also, been reading over the llama/sig exchange. Sig starts out strong, with some good points about the Vocaroo medium, then devolves into fluff/talking about fluff. I'm kind of surprised Sig hasn't taken other swings at people, instead keeping the conversation primarily about that single jokey post. I'd say that's worth one :eye: out of three.

Linki @Rico: What makes you say that? There have certainly been indie roles in the games from which this one is drawing.

Linki @Mac: This is a guessing game, but if a role gains power from votes, then it's least powerful at the start. Easier to actually lynch?
I was a role that did just that. I was one shot lynchproof and when I hit my win con I became totally lynch proof.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

Bingo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Ties are frowned upon and Matt would punish me.
So you won't save yourself? Will that aid the town? Will Matt punish a civ?
Will these answers be questioned?? :omg:
You're judging the situation as if it looks final.
Can I presently articulate this better? :shrug2:
Can you do what you like? :shrug2:

Self-voting is frowned upon, though. :mafia:
Know you not how to smile?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Boomslang wrote:
:shrug2:

I wouldn't want any win-grab or special-powered mofo indy to win either. But right now I'm focused on rooting for the baddies.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rooting OUT the baddies.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd be happy with seeing the back of Ricochet's GoC Fun Time but I have doubts that lynching him will result in a lynch at all let alone a Mafia lynch and I think LoRab is more bad for non intentional reasons (ie. better ones).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Was he REALLY under that much duress when he first started playing this way Golden? To me he was like this out of the gate.
No duress at all, his random behaviour was his own, and also I can't recall any frame of reference for what Rico does best being 'act completely cray cray'. What he does best in my own opinion is playing a very rational game, both as town and baddie, and rational is not a word that could be attributed to him in this game (at least, not based on the evidence we can see in the thread).

linki - vompatti level scum-slip right there. Lol Rico, nice biblical reference :p
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:Rooting OUT the baddies.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't think LoRab is bad and I don't recall Mac saying anything about it during this phase.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Unvote
vote MacDougall

You said he was taking heat early? Indicating that you think his behaviour is a response to the suspicion placed on him right?
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Was he REALLY under that much duress when he first started playing this way Golden? To me he was like this out of the gate.
No duress at all, his random behaviour was his own, and also I can't recall any frame of reference for what Rico does best being 'act completely cray cray'. What he does best in my own opinion is playing a very rational game, both as town and baddie, and rational is not a word that could be attributed to him in this game (at least, not based on the evidence we can see in the thread).

linki - vompatti level scum-slip right there. Lol Rico, nice biblical reference :p
You now say he wasn't put under duress and that his behaviour wasn't influenced by being under duress?

This a pretty inconsistent viewpoint. :ponder:
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote::beer:

Where are the knives.

Who are you voting for, Golde- oh wait.
This reference, I get it.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:I don't think LoRab is bad and I don't recall Mac saying anything about it during this phase.
I'm sorry, what?

linki - Oh boy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am going to ignore Ricochet from now on.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to vote Ricochet now because I think he's bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall

linki: Ryuk pls
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Also, since Mac is around: do you still think I'm bad? Your basis for that was the presumed me-Tranq teamup, IIRC; Tranq has given us no comment on anything of consequence, while I'm calling him out for that.

Linki w/Rico: I don't think you answered the question (unless it was with that shrug, in which case why would you make an unsubstantiated claim?): I asked what made you think there were no indies in the game, not if you wanted them to win.

Second linki w/rico: Mac hasn't added anything to his Lorab suspicion in this phase as far as I can tell. There was a lot of stuff in Night 0, but nothing in Day 1. In fact, the only interaction besides his vote during the day seems to be vaguely jokey/defensive?
MacDougall wrote: Fiend, you are using Lorab's own smiley against her!
ARRGH SO MUCH LINKI
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by RadicalFuzz »

"Llama omg jedi battle"
"Jimmy sitting on ice cube large mouth"

I have faith in our general J3 and am changing my vote from Wilgy to Llama.
Llama
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Boomslang wrote:
Linki w/Rico: I don't think you answered the question (unless it was with that shrug, in which case why would you make an unsubstantiated claim?): I asked what made you think there were no indies in the game, not if you wanted them to win.

Second linki w/rico: Mac hasn't added anything to his Lorab suspicion in this phase as far as I can tell. There was a lot of stuff in Night 0, but nothing in Day 1. In fact, the only interaction besides his vote during the day seems to be vaguely jokey/defensive?
1) I did answer. It was :shrug2:

2) Aye.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I second what Fuzz says.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:I'd be happy with seeing the back of Ricochet's GoC Fun Time but I have doubts that lynching him will result in a lynch at all let alone a Mafia lynch and I think LoRab is more bad for non intentional reasons (ie. better ones).
I prefer to deal with maverick behaviour rather than let it slide. I don't blame anyone for avoiding it and going for LoRab though. I don't really get the 'false vibe' from LoRab's posts that others seem to, but I feel like the people who do see it are often good at seeing that stuff (and also, I think BR reads LoRab well... BR how do you feel about that statement?)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Boomslang wrote:Also, since Mac is around: do you still think I'm bad? Your basis for that was the presumed me-Tranq teamup, IIRC; Tranq has given us no comment on anything of consequence, while I'm calling him out for that.

MacDougall wrote: Fiend, you are using Lorab's own smiley against her!
ARRGH SO MUCH LINKI
My basis for saying you were bad was a gut ping, not that stuff you said.

No I haven't added anything to my Lorab suspicion because:

1. Others have made good cases on her
2. Lorab is bad for the same reasons she was already bad
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:I am going to vote for LoRab for now. Her posts reek of her mafia self. I look forward to seeing what she has to say to Epig.
Certainly this post implies BR reads her well.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

RadicalFuzz wrote:"Llama omg jedi battle"
"Jimmy sitting on ice cube large mouth"

I have faith in our general J3 and am changing my vote from Wilgy to Llama.
Llama
I don't think JJJ can be trusted, but I'll join you, I said I wouldn't mind voting Llama before.

Llama

LET ME VOTE LINKIS
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:I second what Fuzz says.
9 out of 19 of your posts have been some variation of "random words Fuzz". You are either buddying or distancing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fuzz and I are already buddies though...
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RadicalFuzz wrote:I haven't heard your vocaroo. If you think we should stop fighting and just be friends then which of us would you rather see gone? I also really dislike it when people say votes not on leading wagons are going to waste. It's a very narrow-minded viewpoint that completely ignores any effect of lynch votes aside from voting to kill.

Hey Mac, question. If you had to blindly trust one player for the rest of the game, who would it be?
I like a lot of your posts, Fuzz. They bring an interesting perspective that I think is helpful.

I think votes off the main wagons can definitely be meaningful and analysed (see: G-Mans rainbow lists in Biblical). I don't think anyone should pick someone on one of the main two wagons if they feel that both are civilian. However, I tend to prefer that people at least declare which of the main wagons they would vote for, if they voted for either, because being off the wagon is an easy place to hide for a baddie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If I had the power to curse people, does anyone think I wouldn't have used it on Rico? Come on.
No I don't think you'd want to curse the guy you have been defending. :haha:
How little you know me.
MacDougall wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Tranq wrote:25 pages already? :eek:
They are not really worth reading.
There's loads of useful shit been posted. This has been a very productive game so far.
Nah.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I second what Fuzz says.
9 out of 19 of your posts have been some variation of "random words Fuzz". You are either buddying or distancing.
9 out of 10 mafia players agree with this post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I can't believe Rico's strategy of making everyone think they're trying to get everyone to vote for them so no one will ultimately vote for them is starting to actually work.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Join us Marmot... Joiiiiiiinnnn ussssss...
Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Is this too much to keep up with right now? Is voting with the Marmot the right thing to do now?

:shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:I can't believe Rico's strategy of making everyone think they're trying to get everyone to vote for them so no one will ultimately vote for them is starting to actually work.
No comprende.

Gonna follow MM and Wilgy with their votes.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MM and Draco, even*

sorry
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Okay well your curse seems to not be stopping you quoting posts. So quote the thread evidence.

JJ can't quote himself.

But, I'm sorry I don't understand the one with twelves cars in it. I get 'llama drives JJ to think lorab is suspicious', but I'm not sure.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So Draconus has also been cursed? To post only in questions?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:So Draconus has also been cursed? To post only in questions?
That or faking it, yes.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”