Total votes: 20
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Day 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Changed my vote to Llama just now.
:beer:

Why the change?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by motel room »

DharmaHelper wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
He says while clenching his buttcheeks and a forced grin with teeth bared.
I'm actually quite pleased to have been wrong. Not sure where this leaves me in terms of suspects, but I'll have a look and see what pops out
Not sure why this would change whether you suspect JJJ or not.
I mean moreso those I thought were bussing LoRab.
Is it this? You dropped names cos you thought we were bussing Lorab?
Are you seriously just pulling quotes and saying shit that makes no sense?
Yes? Feel free to help clarify though dingus.
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I never said I was going to change my vote. Tranq is my vote. I am not changing my vote. Everyone else should also vote for Tranq.
Your vote is weak sauce.
Tranq hasn't really given me much of an option to build a case on him. I am lynching him because he has literally put in no effort to assist the civilians other than offer Ricochet his vote which he could just refuse to do if Rico chooses a scum partner. Defending his behaviour is annoying.
I don't give a shit if it's annoying. There are better cases. You agreed with llama/Dom, and you're voting for a generic lurker.
You said yourself that Tranq will get lynched eventually. When? Lylo? Lynch him now. It's safer.
That's not a reflection of my desire, it's my lack of faith in people to get around a generic lurker. If he's lynched and flips bad, it's dumb luck. At least today he's done something.

If we lynched llama right now what percentage chance would you assign to his being a baddie?
People also seem to want to tie the damn vote. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ties, but that's not going to get us anywhere. :ponder: Day 3.5 was an obvious exception... But still, I'll switch to a llama vote.

Holy wall of linkitis. Please let me post and subsequently vote :beer:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
:beer:

Why the change?
Because Tranq's lynch is going the way of the dodo and Matt has no votes and Llama is the next highest on my list of suspects.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Good to see you here, Bea. Always love to hear your thoughts.

Where is BR? Has she posted today?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
He says while clenching his buttcheeks and a forced grin with teeth bared.
I'm actually quite pleased to have been wrong. Not sure where this leaves me in terms of suspects, but I'll have a look and see what pops out
Not sure why this would change whether you suspect JJJ or not.
I mean moreso those I thought were bussing LoRab.
Is it this? You dropped names cos you thought we were bussing Lorab?
What I said in the post you quoted was that I was reevaluating my position on some of the people I thought might have been maliciously bussing LoRab. Since she flipped baddie, I now have to concede that some of the suspicion around her was genuine. Literally zero percent relevant in the other post you quoted.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's CFD Motel Room.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Now the pile up of votes is scaring me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

omfg
nice tie you preserved
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bea wrote:You know what sucks more? My play this cycle. I am sorry. Still dealing with work chaos and my hubby has been on my schedule the last two nights so having my "post work mafia catch up alone time" hasn't happened. This shall change soon.
It's only made tougher when you happen to join in while the thread is moving so fast at the end of the phase. Thanks for your effort bea. :)
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:My point being I saw the general circumstances behind the LoRab train to be suspect. I pulled the two most suspicious votes as examples in retrospect, but at the time the train as a whole looked sketchy to me due to the quickness with which it formed and the flimsy nature of some of its supporters.

i.e the same point I've made six million times.
Gonna vote me some DharmaHelper
Hiya what sounds unreasonable to you in that quote?
your defence of not voting Lorab and pointing out specific names of who's votes on the other wagon "rubbed you the worng way" felt like you'd had it up your sleeve and practiced it. You named me and I know I said I was voting to save jjj so that's not really "flimsy", that's a stance. And like someone else pointed out I voted after you so
Homie you didn't read shit I said did you lol
I don't respond to "homie" but I am very very much behind. Catch me up, if so.
I said the general vibe of the wagon threw me off at the time. Afterwards, I named you and Tranq as two votes that looked bad in retrospect (i.e moving from the first JJ save to the tie).

Pls read the thread.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote:Now the pile up of votes is scaring me
Sometimes piles are okay if our LoRab wagons were any indication. :shrug:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wonder if llama flips civ how many people will start to look closer at Tranq.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote:Wonder if llama flips civ how many people will start to look closer at Tranq.
Fortune teller?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Only two votes are missing. I think BR's and maybe Wilgy's
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:Wonder if llama flips civ how many people will start to look closer at Tranq.
possibly. Can't promise though :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You're all mean for keeping me awake. :mad:

jk i'll make it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm dying to go to sleep.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
juliets wrote:oh you changed it.
What of yours?
Well, it looks like my vote on Tranq isn't doing much good. It didn't pressure him to come to the thread and talk and now people are dropping off. I thought your theory that Lorab was distancing was pretty good (this is not meant to buddy just to explain why I would change my vote) and so llama has been my other choice anyway so I'll change to him.

a thousand linkis
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Wilgy has caught up, but he hasn't done any deep reading other than reviewing LoRab
LoRab wrote:So, I may or may not have written this last night and then forgot to hit submit. :grin:

Looking at the night post, unless there was a redirect, it seems more than likely that there is more than 1 baddie team (the slight possibility of a redirect or some such allowing for a mafia team to kill its own), which I think warrants noting. Need to go back and read zebra's posts to see if there are any connections there. In all my lack of free time this weekend. I may need to do it Monday.
I don't know if anyone has spoken about this right here, but I'm thinking that there's only one baddie team. It seems odd that LoRab would mention a redirect if it wasn't the case. Also, I'm kinda reading it like this: "Yeah there's two teams, so anyone's suspect... most likely...

I think JJJ is civ, and actually Llama too. Looking at LoRab's 2nd to last post makes me think that they aren't on the same team. I don't think scum would throw their buddies name out like that when they are on the lynching block. Especially since LoRab seems to be the type to defend teammates.

I'm going to place a vote for Dom.
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:Did anyone notice MM is not on the poll?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey guys, don't lynch me please. K thanks. :biggrin:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Because you and I are in the same boat today Rico, except I can vote. :nicenod:

goddamn marmot
My sides are hurting :haha:

Linki - Mac, why aren't you trying to get me to stop lurking? My signature is your response to my lurking. It's odd. Also, Mac, what did you mean by that knight gif you responded to me with?

Linki - When did Llama get 9 votes?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Fertig mit der Hausaufgabe. :coffee2:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, what do you think of llama's reasons to vote you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DH and JJJ had the lead just moments ago, what the hell?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy has caught up, but he hasn't done any deep reading other than reviewing LoRab
LoRab wrote:So, I may or may not have written this last night and then forgot to hit submit. :grin:

Looking at the night post, unless there was a redirect, it seems more than likely that there is more than 1 baddie team (the slight possibility of a redirect or some such allowing for a mafia team to kill its own), which I think warrants noting. Need to go back and read zebra's posts to see if there are any connections there. In all my lack of free time this weekend. I may need to do it Monday.
I don't know if anyone has spoken about this right here, but I'm thinking that there's only one baddie team. It seems odd that LoRab would mention a redirect if it wasn't the case. Also, I'm kinda reading it like this: "Yeah there's two teams, so anyone's suspect... most likely...

I think JJJ is civ, and actually Llama too. Looking at LoRab's 2nd to last post makes me think that they aren't on the same team. I don't think scum would throw their buddies name out like that when they are on the lynching block. Especially since LoRab seems to be the type to defend teammates.

I'm going to place a vote for Dom.
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:Did anyone notice MM is not on the poll?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey guys, don't lynch me please. K thanks. :biggrin:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Because you and I are in the same boat today Rico, except I can vote. :nicenod:

goddamn marmot
My sides are hurting :haha:

Linki - Mac, why aren't you trying to get me to stop lurking? My signature is your response to my lurking. It's odd. Also, Mac, what did you mean by that knight gif you responded to me with?

Linki - When did Llama get 9 votes?
Because as a wise old JimmyJay once said, "Fuck ties".

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sketchy juliet vote #303000
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:DH and JJJ had the lead just moments ago, what the hell?
JJJ? lyl
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:DH, what do you think of llama's reasons to vote you?
I'm never surprised when Llama gets around to voting for me in any game. I doubt it has anything to do with legitimate suspicion.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:keys:

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Where is llama? Did he say he was leaving for the day?

linki: okay. Why aren't you freaking out now, over the piling up of votes, like you did last time?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:Where is llama? Did he say he was leaving for the day?

linki: okay. Why aren't you freaking out now, over the piling up of votes, like you did last time?
Fat load of good that did me, right?

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JJJ? lyl
Remember the times I was supposed to die but didn't die? :grin:

Mafia hate me. :grin:

JJJ so annoying. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:

What do you mean? That you were wrong, or that it led no where?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:Sketchy juliet vote #303000
Are you trying to say I am the only one who changes my votes? And how many times have i done it? i remember twice, counting this change to llama.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

The number of votes scares me, because like in Sig's case, when you have so many votes, if llama is civ, the baddies have it easier to hide behind all the votes.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

What do you mean? That you were wrong, or that it led no where?
In a way, both.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Linki - Mac, why aren't you trying to get me to stop lurking? My signature is your response to my lurking. It's odd. Also, Mac, what did you mean by that knight gif you responded to me with?
I meant to attack you with it.

I am not trying to get you to stop lurking because you haven't lurked as badly as Tranq nor am I responsible for every possibility. Why would you not ask the same thing of every other player? Why would you want me to do that? Why have you JUST NOW come out of the clouds suspecting me just when others start to. Good one you cheap prick.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote:The number of votes scares me, because like in Sig's case, when you have so many votes, if llama is civ, the baddies have it easier to hide behind all the votes.
And more buy-in for me as the fearless leader. :puppy:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Are you trying to say I am the only one who changes my votes? And how many times have i done it? i remember twice, counting this change to llama.
They just come off like that to me, tbh, regardless of evolution. I commented on your D3.5 contributing to a MM counter-wagon that could have served as third wheel to saving LoRab and your D3.0 was a loner on Tranq - from which you now just switched, because llama has more steam. Soo yeah.

LET ME POST

LET ME POST
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
FZ. wrote:The number of votes scares me, because like in Sig's case, when you have so many votes, if llama is civ, the baddies have it easier to hide behind all the votes.
Do you still think we made the right decision? My paranoid side is thinking that Mac has been bussing Tranq all along, and now that we pushed him to change his vote, he can only blame us if llama comes out civ
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Do you still think we made the right decision? My paranoid side is thinking that Mac has been bussing Tranq all along, and now that we pushed him to change his vote, he can only blame us if llama comes out civ
That's what I want you to think. The truth is that I have been distancing him to make you think this.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)

Your theory about Mac probably works or doesn't work independent of llama anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
That's what I want you to think. The truth is that I have been distancing him to make you think this.
Great, all the more reason to vote you and tie it between you, Tranq and llama
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)
LMAO

All we can ask for in any lynch is to make the best decision Jimmy can come up with. Everybody else is a literal retard. Jimmy is King of Fuck Mountain.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)
omg lol this is the most arrogant thing I have ever said. I'm sorry. Bad wording.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Great, all the more reason to vote you and tie it between you, Tranq and llama
Quick you better get your lynching pants on FZ.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
They just come off like that to me, tbh, regardless of evolution. I commented on your D3.5 contributing to a MM counter-wagon that could have served as third wheel to saving LoRab and your D3.0 was a loner on Tranq - from which you now just switched, because llama has more steam. Soo yeah.

LET ME POST

LET ME POST
You called my post #303000 which insinuated i had changed my votes multiple times. My vote for Metalmarsh was not a changed vote and it WAS NOT meant to start a counter wagon. I did change a vote from Tranq to JJJ and I changed just now from Tranq to llama. That's two votes I've changed. If you want to make a point get your facts right. If you suspect me then do a case on me and quit throwing around innuendo.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to bed. Can't keep my eyes open. Nothing will change anyway by deadline. I just hope we made the right decision

Next day :P . You should be fore it. It will prove your civviness if you survive, won't it?

okay, bye
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This.

I saw afew votes, went to write out my thoughts, now I see a dead Llama...

ALSO I agree with Rico, I still don't like Juliet's vote.

Linki - Totes, after Star Wars all I ever read is "the guy who stated I had a small peen" so where is that now? I didn't notice it before, (mostly because like I stated earlier, it's just easy to ignore you) but FZ is right, It doesn't make sense that you'd single Tranq out as "the lurker", especially after your demonstration in Star Wars.

Linki - AAAAHHH THE LINKI

I'm going to go eat dinner or something, I'll be back after this resolves.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Linki - Totes, after Star Wars all I ever read is "the guy who stated I had a small peen" so where is that now? I didn't notice it before, (mostly because like I stated earlier, it's just easy to ignore you) but FZ is right, It doesn't make sense that you'd single Tranq out as "the lurker", especially after your demonstration in Star Wars.
My calling you out for it in Star Wars sure accomplished a lot. It does make sense that I would single out Tranq as the lurker considering that was my first port of call in this game and I am not happy with his responses. If we lynch Tranq, sure I'll start calling you small peen again.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:

LET ME POST

LET ME POST
You called my post #303000 which insinuated i had changed my votes multiple times. My vote for Metalmarsh was not a changed vote and it WAS NOT meant to start a counter wagon. I did change a vote from Tranq to JJJ and I changed just now from Tranq to llama. That's two votes I've changed. If you want to make a point get your facts right. If you suspect me then do a case on me and quit throwing around innuendo.
I didn't even notice you switching from Tranq to JJJ, heh.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”