Total votes: 20
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Re: Day 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Hi everyone!

Voted Dom... Haven't read since the last EOD though. No promises on whether or not I'll have time to read due to a shit ton of hw tonight :sigh:
Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote.
Thought he was bad after I read through LoRab + the connections you stated about them.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:brb asking the Hosts permission to vote on grounds of fuck your ties Mac.
Why are people so anti-ties? We've had like 1 that resulted in a Mafia lynch. That's a 100% success rate ffs.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Voted Dom... Haven't read since the last EOD though. No promises on whether or not I'll have time to read due to a shit ton of hw tonight :sigh:
Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote. Explain your vote.
Thought he was bad after I read through LoRab + the connections you stated about them.
Please at least state which interactions specifically you found suspicious and why.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I actually can't argue with who has votes on them right now tbh. I would happily see Tranq go the way of the dodo. Metalmarsh is now rogue claiming under duress and hasn't really contributed much civ play. Leave them tied and flip the damn coin. It'll fall scum I betcha.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Please at least state which interactions specifically you found suspicious and why.
Don't have time, nor do I remember exactly which ones. I would have to go back and re read. I'm off to obtain another bird now.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think yesterday was headed for a Tranq lynch before a late large-scale move to llama, so perhaps he was saved. I really don't like "he was saved" logic, but I'll take what I can get with Tranq.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think yesterday was headed for a Tranq lynch before a late large-scale move to llama, so perhaps he was saved. I really don't like "he was saved" logic, but I'll take what I can get with Tranq.
I think today was headed for a Jay lynch before he was saved wait this day ain't over.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Are you going to save yourself or anything, sans, or do you have SAVE powers?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Are you going to save yourself or anything, sans, or do you have SAVE powers?
I don't know. Depends how much I want to lynch the target.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:Are you going to save yourself or anything, sans, or do you have SAVE powers?
We should all know that they are not the one filled with the most determination here :dark:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think yesterday was headed for a Tranq lynch before a late large-scale move to llama, so perhaps he was saved. I really don't like "he was saved" logic, but I'll take what I can get with Tranq.
I think today was headed for a Jay lynch before he was saved wait this day ain't over.
I've been "saved" like 80 times, often spearheaded by confirmed town Golden and town read FZ. I ain't fussed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I've been "saved" like 80 times, often spearheaded by confirmed town Golden and town read FZ. I ain't fussed.
I'm just pointing out that the logic you applied to lynch Tranq can be applied tenfold to you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Woo 3 way tie
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Woo 3 way tie
I changed my mind. I still like a Jay lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I'm just pointing out that the logic you applied to lynch Tranq can be applied tenfold to you.
It can, yes. Like I said, it's not logic I care for. I'm trying to give myself something to get excited about when I consider a Tranq lynch. I have no clue about the guy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:I actually can't argue with who has votes on them right now tbh. I would happily see Tranq go the way of the dodo. Metalmarsh is now rogue claiming under duress and hasn't really contributed much civ play. Leave them tied and flip the damn coin. It'll fall scum I betcha.
Then vote for Tranq.

Mac, you have yet to state a reason for voting me other than you like ties, you haven't made a single serious contribution to the game in days-- this is not okay. If you are civ, voting for me is a horrific idea. For the love of God vote somewhere else.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MM never said why he thinks I'm bad. (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I actually can't argue with who has votes on them right now tbh. I would happily see Tranq go the way of the dodo. Metalmarsh is now rogue claiming under duress and hasn't really contributed much civ play. Leave them tied and flip the damn coin. It'll fall scum I betcha.
Then vote for Tranq.

Mac, you have yet to state a reason for voting me other than you like ties, you haven't made a single serious contribution to the game in days-- this is not okay. If you are civ, voting for me is a horrific idea. For the love of God vote somewhere else.
On one hand your enthusiastic plea is giving me feels

On the other hand TIES

Dilemma
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
Then vote for Tranq.

On the other hand TIES

Dilemma
Voting for me does nothing for you. Especially if civ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
Then vote for Tranq.

On the other hand TIES

Dilemma
Voting for me does nothing for you. Especially if civ.
Are you trying to hypnotise me?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I have rehearsal tonight and can't be around much. I will be so freaking pissed if I get lynched like this.
I am not bad. I am civ. There is zero case on me especially from the people who are actually voting me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:I have rehearsal tonight and can't be around much. I will be so freaking pissed if I get lynched like this.
I am not bad. I am civ. There is zero case on me especially from the people who are actually voting me.
You aren't even leading wagon m8
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:MM never said why he thinks I'm bad. (:
Is that the biggest of your concerns right now Dom?

The game I pointed out to FZ earlier where you were bad reminds me of you in this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh defending his position that he thinks Dom is bad, after he moved his vote off Dom and onto JJJ when he could just vote for Tranq and put himself in a safer position is at least somewhat bizarre.

Metalmarsh/Tranq confirmed scum allies?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
Then vote for Tranq.

On the other hand TIES

Dilemma
I hope you realize that you're going to spend your life trying to recapture the feeling of the 4-way tie, but always fall short. It was a magical moment, and magical moments come once in a lifetime. It's over. It's gone. Cherish the memory, place your sig picture in scrapbook, share the tale with your grandchildren in a few decades.

For now, maybe you could try showing these people why you've been regarded as one of the best Mafia players RYM has to offer, a second-ballot Hall of Famer, a historic nemesis of people like Madluke and MrMungbean and JaggedJimmyJay. I spread the lore before you arrived here, yanno. They asked me for the best players I've played with in the interrogation room. MacDougall was an obvious name to mention.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

The game I pointed out to FZ earlier where you were bad reminds me of you in this game.
What game was that?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:I have rehearsal tonight and can't be around much. I will be so freaking pissed if I get lynched like this.
I was tied there.

I want you to think about it.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

How?
That's a bigger concern to you than everything else going on? A vague meta case?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Metalmarsh defending his position that he thinks Dom is bad, after he moved his vote off Dom and onto JJJ when he could just vote for Tranq and put himself in a safer position is at least somewhat bizarre.

Dunno, maybe you should vote one of is and find out.

Linki: Gentlemen's Mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
Then vote for Tranq.

On the other hand TIES

Dilemma
I hope you realize that you're going to spend your life trying to recapture the feeling of the 4-way tie, but always fall short. It was a magical moment, and magical moments come once in a lifetime. It's over. It's gone. Cherish the memory, place your sig picture in scrapbook, share the tale with your grandchildren in a few decades.

For now, maybe you could try showing these people why you've been regarded as one of the best Mafia players RYM has to offer, a second-ballot Hall of Famer, a historic nemesis of people like Madluke and MrMungbean and JaggedJimmyJay. I spread the lore before you arrived here, yanno. They asked me for the best players I've played with in the interrogation room. MacDougall was an obvious name to mention.
I got one last ride left in me

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JJJ, would you potentially vote MM to ensure I don't die?

MM, how is play similar?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
I was tied there.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

How?
That's a bigger concern to you than everything else going on? A vague meta case?
No. Me asking you what your biggest concern is does not mean that the line that follows is my biggest concern.

Also, you answered my question with a question. (:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Metalmarsh defending his position that he thinks Dom is bad, after he moved his vote off Dom and onto JJJ when he could just vote for Tranq and put himself in a safer position is at least somewhat bizarre.

Dunno, maybe you should vote one of is and find out.

Linki: Gentlemen's Mafia.
Who am I to deny a man his right to die?

Metalmarsh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:JJJ, would you potentially vote MM to ensure I don't die?

MM, how is play similar?
This is an unusual question given that Jimmy was of the belief that either one of you or Llama were scum and Llama is confirmed to not be.

Jimmy did I miss the part where your opinion on that matter shifted so dramatically? It seemed to be the pivotal cog to your scum hunting wheel at one point?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
I was tied there.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

How?
No. Me asking you what your biggest concern is does not mean that the line that follows is my biggest concern.

Also, you answered my question with a question. (:
You don't need to know my biggest concerns.

Don't spin this on me. You're the one unable to answer simple questions. You answered MY question with questions.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well that's the hardest question anyone has asked me all game. :scared:

I'm gonna need to think about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

*waters his plants and puts on a Henry Cow album
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm gonna switch to MM.
Read what I've said carefully. If you're civ, things might click.

I have rehearsal I'll try and check in later.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:

MM, how is play similar?
This is an unusual question given that Jimmy was of the belief that either one of you or Llama were scum and Llama is confirmed to not be.

Jimmy did I miss the part where your opinion on that matter shifted so dramatically? It seemed to be the pivotal cog to your scum hunting wheel at one point?
I definitely still have reservations, but I started to doubt myself earlier in the phase. I'm not sure anyone else was keen on my one-or-the-other theory as much as just llama being suspicious by himself, and I am not sure Dom's behavior lately is what I'd have anticipated from him as a baddie. I'm very torn.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm gonna switch to MM.
Read what I've said carefully. If you're civ, things might click.

I have rehearsal I'll try and check in later.
What u rehearsin?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

MM, how is play similar?

I definitely still have reservations, but I started to doubt myself earlier in the phase. I'm not sure anyone else was keen on my one-or-the-other theory as much as just llama being suspicious by himself, and I am not sure Dom's behavior lately is what I'd have anticipated from him as a baddie. I'm very torn.
Dom hasn't aggravated me in this game yet. In his last two games he was scum and he went out of his way to attack me. I don't see the same Dom as the two scum games I just played with him.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So Dom asks JJJ to vote MM and votes himself MM, to "ensure" he is now 4 votes or more away from "dying". Because that's what happens when you're behind less than 4 votes to a player. You are in danger of dying. :confused:

Nah, this whole mess must be Tranq's ass being saved once again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:So Dom asks JJJ to vote MM and votes himself MM, to "ensure" he is now 4 votes or more away from "dying". Because that's what happens when you're behind less than 4 votes to a player. You are in danger of dying. :confused:

By whom? If you can explain it I'll gladly contribute to lynching Tranq. My vote being on Metalmarsh is not somewhere I want to leave it and he's way too far ahead now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If people are going to vote for MM, I want to hear exactly why they believe one of the following two things to be true (because they must):

1. MM's claim as a neutral-aligned player is a lie.

2. MM's claim as a neutral-aligned player is the truth, and he is still a threat to the civilian cause.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If people are going to vote for MM, I want to hear exactly why they believe one of the following two things to be true (because they must):

1. MM's claim as a neutral-aligned player is a lie.

2. MM's claim as a neutral-aligned player is the truth, and he is still a threat to the civilian cause.
As per my last post, I won't leave my vote here. I put it here as a joke and all of a sudden he was way ahead. I feel his claim was sincere.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia is such a goofy game sometimes. Last time I was the one pooh-poohing a Tranq lynch and now I'm ready to take the plunge -- but the clamoring for his demise seems to have stalled.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Switched to Tranq
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:So Dom asks JJJ to vote MM and votes himself MM, to "ensure" he is now 4 votes or more away from "dying". Because that's what happens when you're behind less than 4 votes to a player. You are in danger of dying. :confused:

By whom? If you can explain it I'll gladly contribute to lynching Tranq. My vote being on Metalmarsh is not somewhere I want to leave it and he's way too far ahead now.
Sorry, what's that?! Can't hear you over the music! You'll have to speak up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Sorry, what's that?! Can't hear you over the music! You'll have to speak up.
Fuck it bra did it anyway
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dude what's this papryco bidness about I want to be in on your joke
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think MM would be a bad lynch and I recommend people move to Tranq. I think a few of them are locked in though due to time constraints, at least Dom and FZ.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Mafia is such a goofy game sometimes. Last time I was the one pooh-poohing a Tranq lynch and now I'm ready to take the plunge -- but the clamoring for his demise seems to have stalled.
JJJ, what is the purpose of stating this? do the cheers for Tranq's death affect you?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”