Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:Dude what's this papryco bidness about I want to be in on your joke
WHAAT
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

U just started talking about papryco and I don't know the history of papryco... can you present it to me in interpretive dance plz?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Mafia is such a goofy game sometimes. Last time I was the one pooh-poohing a Tranq lynch and now I'm ready to take the plunge -- but the clamoring for his demise seems to have stalled.
JJJ, what is the purpose of stating this? do the cheers for Tranq's death affect you?
There is no purpose. It's just me making an observation with an incredulous look on my face.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

@Mac
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:So Dom asks JJJ to vote MM and votes himself MM, to "ensure" he is now 4 votes or more away from "dying". Because that's what happens when you're behind less than 4 votes to a player. You are in danger of dying. :confused:

Nah, this whole mess must be Tranq's ass being saved once again.
Then why was I the first to vote Tranquil until I took votes?

I'm gonna do my best to keep checking in.

Also I'm gonna switch back to Tranq
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:@Mac
Ah I thought it was familiar. I saw a random Undertale Wrestling video a few weeks ago. Thanks.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:So Dom asks JJJ to vote MM and votes himself MM, to "ensure" he is now 4 votes or more away from "dying". Because that's what happens when you're behind less than 4 votes to a player. You are in danger of dying. :confused:

Nah, this whole mess must be Tranq's ass being saved once again.
Then why was I the first to vote Tranquil until I took votes?

I'm gonna do my best to keep checking in.

Also I'm gonna switch back to Tranq
If not you, others.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:@Mac
Ahuhuhuhuhuhuhu~
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think MM would be a bad lynch and I recommend people move to Tranq. I think a few of them are locked in though due to time constraints, at least Dom and FZ.
I think your forced question was a good one and I guess I have to say I don't think MM is lying about being an indy. That puts me looking for somewhere to vote. I'm unsure about Tranq because I have seen him not talk very much and be a civ. LC I think it was has seen just the opposite - when he's quiet he's bad. I'm basing my thoughts on one game AWR and I'm assuming LC is basing what he said on behavior over several games. So, I'm not super confident about this vote but I lean bad on Tranq and can't leave my vote on Metalmarsh at this point.

lots of linkies
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Mafia is such a goofy game sometimes. Last time I was the one pooh-poohing a Tranq lynch and now I'm ready to take the plunge -- but the clamoring for his demise seems to have stalled.
JJJ, what is the purpose of stating this? do the cheers for Tranq's death affect you?
There is no purpose. It's just me making an observation with an incredulous look on my face.
What, it looks to me like you are predicting a case against you. "I know I'm flip floping, and now I'm suddenly unsure about a lynch because of others."

observation? no, you're just unsure because you don't want to be held accountable for this lynch.

JJJ, I've flip flop'd on you alot, but I think you are bad.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I note that this Tranq lynch is not developing as easily as the Rico, sig, or llama lynches did. The close lynches (3.0. and 3.5) had a baddie in the big wagons.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I note that this Tranq lynch is not developing as easily as the Rico, sig, or llama lynches did. The close lynches (3.0. and 3.5) had a baddie in the big wagons.
Dunno. Looks like it's picking up steam to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
What, it looks to me like you are predicting a case against you. "I know I'm flip floping, and now I'm suddenly unsure about a lynch because of others."

observation? no, you're just unsure because you don't want to be held accountable for this lynch.

JJJ, I've flip flop'd on you alot, but I think you are bad.
No, I don't think you really believe any of what you just said to me. That post I made was meaningless and that you've forced meaning into it like this is pretty much bunk. There's absolutely nothing there to indicate that I am predicting a case or shying away from responsibility. I literally said I'm ready to take the plunge. That's clear-cut.

Townies flip-flop a lot more than baddies do, so I don't care about that accusation.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I note that this Tranq lynch is not developing as easily as the Rico, sig, or llama lynches did. The close lynches (3.0. and 3.5) had a baddie in the big wagons.
A counterwagon has arrived and it's a familiar face.

:dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

BS, LoRab was a 4 way tie.

Tranq has a 3 vote lead right now.

Linki - You've been on a uphill climb all game, why just now are you ready to "take a plunge?"
Image Image Image
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Tranq »

I guess i'll switch my vote to JJJ.

Who wants to join me?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
A counterwagon has arrived and it's a familiar face.

:dark:
Oooh.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq wrote:I guess i'll switch my vote to JJJ.

Who wants to join me?
Don't you feel like voting whomever I tell you anymore? :dark:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
What? A 4-way tie is close. It's impossible to be closer than a tie.
DrWilgy wrote:Tranq has a 3 vote lead right now.
Nope.
DrWilgy wrote:Linki - You've been on a uphill climb all game, why just now are you ready to "take a plunge?"
Why does my uphill climb have any bearing on anything? I'm ready to lynch Tranq because I don't have a better option to offer right now. I've changed my tune on Dom and other suspects I've entertained aren't lynchable at the moment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
What? A 4-way tie is close. It's impossible to be closer than a tie.
DrWilgy wrote:Tranq has a 3 vote lead right now.
Nope.

Yes, now compare what happened then to now
DrWilgy wrote:Linki - You've been on a uphill climb all game, why just now are you ready to "take a plunge?"
Why does my uphill climb have any bearing on anything? I'm ready to lynch Tranq because I don't have a better option to offer right now. I've changed my tune on Dom and other suspects I've entertained aren't lynchable at the moment.
Because there's no plunge to take, you're placing your vote. What is the "Plunge" JJJ? I mentioned you're uphill climb because this doesn't make sense as a plunge since you've dealt with suspicion all game. If this is a plunge, there's clearly some risk you are taking here.
Image Image Image
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Tranq »

Ricochet wrote:
Tranq wrote:I guess i'll switch my vote to JJJ.

Who wants to join me?
Don't you feel like voting whomever I tell you anymore? :dark:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Because there's no plunge to take, you're placing your vote. What is the "Plunge" JJJ? I mentioned you're uphill climb because this doesn't make sense as a plunge since you've dealt with suspicion all game. If this is a plunge, there's clearly some risk you are taking here.
You see Doc, what you're doing here is saying what I'm doing but not why it's suspicious. I called it "taking the plunge" because I haven't done the thorough analysis of Tranq's content that I often do for those I help to lynch. It can't be done with him, there's not enough there. I hope it works out. It is a risk I am taking, not just for me but for every civilian. Lynching a player like Tranq is inherently risky, that's why I grumbled about it yesterday (and it should be stated that I even said last day phase that I was underwhelmed by a Tranq lynch but not disgusted by it).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

i've had no time whatsoever. Getting ridiculous, I probably am. if im too shit lets talk about it later. Jumping on tranq
ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq, legacy post. Please and thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:Jumping on tranq
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

People who are pressed for time: I understand. It happens. So am I actually. But if you're going to drop a vote at the end of the phase, please at least offer a single dang sentence to explain it. Something. Anything. motel room if you're town then you've made yourself look bad needlessly regardless of Tranq's alignment. Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Because there's no plunge to take, you're placing your vote. What is the "Plunge" JJJ? I mentioned you're uphill climb because this doesn't make sense as a plunge since you've dealt with suspicion all game. If this is a plunge, there's clearly some risk you are taking here.
You see Doc, what you're doing here is saying what I'm doing but not why it's suspicious. I called it "taking the plunge" because I haven't done the thorough analysis of Tranq's content that I often do for those I help to lynch. It can't be done with him, there's not enough there. I hope it works out. It is a risk I am taking, not just for me but for every civilian. Lynching a player like Tranq is inherently risky, that's why I grumbled about it yesterday (and it should be stated that I even said last day phase that I was underwhelmed by a Tranq lynch but not disgusted by it).
How so? Tranq is an enigma to most players, if he's not giving you a means to understand him why not get rid of him? Same could apply to me, Mac, MM, and all lurker/3rd party claimers. This is why you pluck wall-flowers. How is losing Tranq's civ contribution, any greater than other's? why is it enough to warrant a risk that would require a plunge?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Comparing my game to tranq's is ridiculous. I have had ridic work commitments last week but still put up more analysis than him AND you. Why are you including me in your list and not motel room?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I forgot he was playing, and you've been all "TIE! TIE! TIE! TIE!"
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How am I a lurker or third party claimer? I have nearly 500 posts. He has 27. I am not lurking nor have I third party claimed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
How so? Tranq is an enigma to most players, if he's not giving you a means to understand him why not get rid of him? Same could apply to me, Mac, MM, and all lurker/3rd party claimers. This is why you pluck wall-flowers. How is losing Tranq's civ contribution, any greater than other's? why is it enough to warrant a risk that would require a plunge?
No civilian lynch is ever good for the civilian faction. Ever. I don't care if it's a person who has been wrong on every read, or a person with zero posts, or a person who has bad B.O. permeating the thread -- the numbers game is crucial and any lost civilian brings the game one step closer to LyLo. So yes, lynching a player without the comfy cushion of a well-reasoned case is a risk, and I called it "taking the plunge".

Why is that suspicious?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I read the post in question similar to Wilgy tbh. It was jarringly out of step with the rest of your play. A nervy pointing out of something you perceived could be raised against you. And you are mixing him up to distract from a fairly valid point JJJ.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I read the post in question similar to Wilgy tbh. It was jarringly out of step with the rest of your play. A nervy pointing out of something you perceived could be raised against you. And you are mixing him up to distract from a fairly valid point JJJ.
Everything could be raised against me. Everything has been raised against me. I'm not concerned with someone telling me I flipped on the Tranq lynch; I absolutely don't care. I just thought it was silly that I found myself in that position: Tranq as my vote on a [at the time] secondary wagon a day after having groaned about lynching him while people who'd called for that lynch before like yourself were on the MM wagon or elsewhere. I frankly could have put that post in green text, it wasn't meant to have any function in this game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
No civilian lynch is ever good for the civilian faction. Ever. I don't care if it's a person who has been wrong on every read, or a person with zero posts, or a person who has bad B.O. permeating the thread -- the numbers game is crucial and any lost civilian brings the game one step closer to LyLo. So yes, lynching a player without the comfy cushion of a well-reasoned case is a risk, and I called it "taking the plunge".

Why is that suspicious?
We ain't at Lylo yet, nor do I think we are close. That's why.

Also, you are incorrect. A good example of why is actually LOST that just ended. Nutella was a civ player that rode to endgame while remaining an enigma. Alot of me wanted to lynch her over Zebra (who was also civ) because I could at least judge Zebra. Zebra could contribute and we could continue evolving. The thread died after Zebra died, but we got lucky and S~V~S solved the game. Had SVS not solved the game, I would've lynched Nutella and mafia would've won.

So, tell me again JJJ, what is the risk in lynching someone who's death will not impact the thread or the game this far in?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am at my kids swim lesson and my phone is nearly flat. I don't like that tranq isn't defending much. But I would rather lynch him than any of the other possibilities that have come up. Please look at Matt more tomorrow.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SVS solving a game is never pure luck.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:We ain't at Lylo yet, nor do I think we are close. That's why.

Also, you are incorrect. A good example of why is actually LOST that just ended. Nutella was a civ player that rode to endgame while remaining an enigma. Alot of me wanted to lynch her over Zebra (who was also civ) because I could at least judge Zebra. Zebra could contribute and we could continue evolving. The thread died after Zebra died, but we got lucky and S~V~S solved the game. Had SVS not solved the game, I would've lynched Nutella and mafia would've won.

So, tell me again JJJ, what is the risk in lynching someone who's death will not impact the thread or the game this far in?
All of this is completely wrong. It's just ridiculous, I'm sorry. None of it is valid. It is all invalid. It's baloney. Balogna.

This mindset is terrible. We're probably not close to LyLo, I agree. That doesn't mean we have the freedom to lynch people willy-nilly or play around with bullcrap ties because we feel like it. That kind of behavior can hasten LyLo's arrival.

I agree that it sucks to have enigmatic lurking players in the game at LyLo, but that doesn't mean enigmatic lurking players should just be lynched by default for being enigmatic and lurky. Townies do that shit all the time. There has to be some kind of mindset playing into the move beyond alignment-neutral logic like that. The most suspicious player needs to be lynched in all scenarios.

I already answered this. You're wrong. The thread impact would be minimal, but the game impact would be significant if Tranq is town. That's why it's a risk. That's why I said "taking the plunge". FFS.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fucking 10/10 post JJJ
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This 4:23 deadline is inopportune.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I highly doubt nutella's enigmatic play and Tranq's can really be called one and the same. Nutella, as far as I remember her, plays nevertheless in the game. Tranq is more in between Bass and Vompatti on the spectrum of despairing non-play.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:This 4:23 deadline is inopportune.
America pls. I've spent 5am deadlines, throughout games, during the last year.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are making such a big colourful sperg about something so simple. You preempted a case on you. And your reaction to Wilgy is fascinatingly violent. THIS is your stake in the ground? I think Wilgy hit a nerve.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Re: night 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by S~V~S »

OOPs I hit submit rather than preview for the poll

If you have a poll change post it in thread
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by S~V~S »

Who's a Big Meanie?

Poll runs till Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:23:22 pm
You may select 1 option

Bea
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

Dom
No votes

Dr. Wilgy
No votes

Draconus
No votes

FZ.
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
Sorsha (6), Metalmarsh89 (19), DrWilgy (23), Tranq (24)
16%

Juliets
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
Long Con (17)
4%

Matt
No votes

Metalmarsh
FZ. (13), bea (14), Draconus (16)
12%

motelroom
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Sorsha
Matt (8)
4%

Tranq
Boomslang (12), DharmaHelper (15), JaggedJimmyJay (18), MacDougall (20), Dom (21), juliets (22), motel room (25)
28%

Sexy People (host/dead/non)
Turnip Head (1), S~V~S (2), HamburgerBoy (3), a2thezebra (4), LoRab (5), Golden (7), Black Rock (9), MovingPictures07 (10), Typhoony (11)
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP poll
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

by "we" I meant Nutella, Epi and I.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:We ain't at Lylo yet, nor do I think we are close. That's why.

All of this is completely wrong. It's just ridiculous, I'm sorry. None of it is valid. It is all invalid. It's baloney. Balogna.

This mindset is terrible. We're probably not close to LyLo, I agree. That doesn't mean we have the freedom to lynch people willy-nilly or play around with bullcrap ties because we feel like it. That kind of behavior can hasten LyLo's arrival.

I agree that it sucks to have enigmatic lurking players in the game at LyLo, but that doesn't mean enigmatic lurking players should just be lynched by default for being enigmatic and lurky. Townies do that shit all the time. There has to be some kind of mindset playing into the move beyond alignment-neutral logic like that. The most suspicious player needs to be lynched in all scenarios.

I already answered this. You're wrong. The thread impact would be minimal, but the game impact would be significant if Tranq is town. That's why it's a risk. That's why I said "taking the plunge". FFS.
You act like there's a gray area between winning and losing. We can win before lylo, we can win at lylo, we can't win after lylo. Why not prep for the best possible win condition while we can? Lylo's arrival? why is that a bad thing? when the game can still be won? ESPECIALLY in an environment like this where we already have good leads.

It's true townies do that all the time, but what happens if you have no most suspicious JJJ?

Did you take a plunge when you voted for Sig, LoRab, or DH? It's looking to me like... You wanna have a bad time...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:You are making such a big colourful sperg about something so simple. You preempted a case on you. And your reaction to Wilgy is fascinatingly violent. THIS is your stake in the ground? I think Wilgy hit a nerve.
I don't know what you mean by "stake in the ground".

I did not preempt a case on me. If you've interpreted it that way then you've interpreted it incorrectly. If you really believe that I give a flying eff about how people might case me after the way this game has progressed, then you've paid no attention. I've been on the verge of being lynched three of the last four phases; I've already heard it all. Why the hell should I care about some stupid shit like "You flip-flopped on Tranq, JJJ! Wassup wit dat doe?"

I'm exhibiting emotion because it's immensely frustrating and exhausting to be having a conversation like this about "take the plunge". This is Day freaking 5.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:OOPs I hit submit rather than preview for the poll

I'm not even sure I have the right stats written down in my sheets, with everything that happened throughout the past three hours.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:OOPs I hit submit rather than preview for the poll

I'm not even sure I have the right stats written down in my sheets, with everything that happened throughout the past three hours.
Giving it a go, though:

JJJ: Sorsha, MM, Wilgy, Tranq
Mac: Long Con
MM: FZ, Bea, Draco
Sorsha: Matt
Tranq: Boomslang, DH, JJJ, Mac, Dom, juliets, motelroom
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Iposted the final poll (up to the point I posted too fast) in the polls thread. So if there are no changes, we are up to speed.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh hell, the night poll only makes me want to vote position 4. :haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”