Total votes: 20
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Night 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Long Con »

FZ has my eye today.
FZ. wrote:WTF, why did you end up lynching Tranq?

Especially JJJ, why did you vote Tranq? I'm not fully caught up. I noticed you were hesitating voting MM because he claimed to be an indie, yet I remember you clearly thinking Tranq was a civ. How did you end up preferring to lynch someone you considered a civ over someone who at best is an indie?

By the way, I saw Bea comparing this to Death Note, where TH was an indie who had to survive and tried to help the civvies. This is not similar because TH actually did try to help the civvies, while MM is doing nothing of the sort. Unless he changed his behaviour and started looking for suspects in the posts I haven't read yet.

JJJ, why did you vote Lorab on day 3.0 and then changed it to DH on day 3.5? What ever happened to your suspicion of DH? You haven't even talked about it last day.

LC, I'm starting to think there's a chance I've been fooled all along. :sigh:
In light of JJJ's Civ flip, this post looks sketchy to me. Add that to buddying Golden and JJJ, and you have yourself a baddie.

She deserves a thorough ISO from this perspective.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've had several exchanges with FZ that have left me ponderous. I'll give her a look see.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I'm voting Matt in honour of Jimmy.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

RIP JJJ. This is a depressing death. You'll be missed :(

Long Con wrote:FZ has my eye today.

Especially JJJ, why did you vote Tranq? I'm not fully caught up. I noticed you were hesitating voting MM because he claimed to be an indie, yet I remember you clearly thinking Tranq was a civ. How did you end up preferring to lynch someone you considered a civ over someone who at best is an indie?

By the way, I saw Bea comparing this to Death Note, where TH was an indie who had to survive and tried to help the civvies. This is not similar because TH actually did try to help the civvies, while MM is doing nothing of the sort. Unless he changed his behaviour and started looking for suspects in the posts I haven't read yet.

JJJ, why did you vote Lorab on day 3.0 and then changed it to DH on day 3.5? What ever happened to your suspicion of DH? You haven't even talked about it last day.

In light of JJJ's Civ flip, this post looks sketchy to me. Add that to buddying Golden and JJJ, and you have yourself a baddie.

This is the most absurd post I have ever read. It can't be that I was just right, and you were wrong about those people (assuming you're not bad). I was right about Sig, abdou Golden and about JJJ. I think I'm playing a championship game. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I also didn't lynch Tranq, and even if MM isn't bad, lynching him would have been a much better result than lynching Tranq. So instead of thinking maybe you should start listening to me, you go and accuse me? Nice job.

Now, tell me why you shouldn't be considered bad after all this time voting for JJJ? And don't tell me that you would have just gotten him lynched. Apparently, that wasn't working, and besides, everyone thinks that you wouldn't kill him if you were pushing for his lynch. I'm not convinced. I'm not convinced about anything, because last night, I was starting to doubt myself looking at JJJ's voting as well as Sorsha in days I knew something about their vote. Turns out I was wrong about that, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm pissed. I think it's time civvies started thinking straight this game, because we'll lose it if we don't.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom, asking people for their reasons to suspect you is such a baddie thing to do. Belittling all the votes and saying all those people don't really have a case doesn't make you look better.

Fine, you don't trust MM. Who else?
What do you think about Juliets?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom wrote:LC... we were both wrong about JJJ. What do you make of that?
The wording here doesn't feel genuine. Why do you ask him instead of saying what you make of that? It's like you're trying to bind the two of you together.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Interesting spat to start D6 off. On the surface level (meaning no re-reads accomplished :sigh:), I must say that, the more FZ. plays and reacts, the more genuine she comes off as being a civ fighter - with just, like, 10% odds this could be some great pretense on her behalf, as a baddie, meant to numb others' senses and keep her off the lynch table. At the moment, she's definitely giving me the "close-to-telling-someone-to-f-off" Death Note vibes (though I sure hope she's not genuinely that frustrated in this game right now) than any other past game read of her that I can recall.

In this regard, LC probably didn't pick the best person to try an open up a new angle, after his continuous JJJ casing was proven wrong. Keeping in mind the Kubrick factor wasn't an unreasonable thing per se, but it relates a lot already to his habit of keeping either disclosed or potential undisclosed roles in mind when searching for leads or case-making. Much of it is not something to mind in itself, but... I'd give this one a 20% offchance to be an attempt to coat himself in "I'd-never-openly-talk-about-baddie-methods-or-nefarious-roles" WIFOM.

Gut somehow tells me this lil' exchange right now wasn't exactly civ-on-vic, but idk.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote:Dom, asking people for their reasons to suspect you is such a baddie thing to do. Belittling all the votes and saying all those people don't really have a case doesn't make you look better.

Fine, you don't trust MM. Who else?
What do you think about Juliets?
I think Juliets is civ. I've answered this before.

Belititng votes because every single person who has voted for me other than MM (who gave a half assed rationale) has not given a single reason to do so. It's not that they "don't really have a case"; it's that they haven't even presented one and simply are voting me because I'm an easy lynch target after the LoRab flip.

Asking people for their reasons to suspect me is a baddie thing to do??!?!?! YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO PAINT ME AS BAD. This is embarrassing. No it's not. How can I be expected to argue against them if I don't know why they want me dead? This doesn't even begin to make sense.

I don't trust MM. I don't trust Matt. I don't trust Mac. M for malevolent.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote:
The wording here doesn't feel genuine. Why do you ask him instead of saying what you make of that? It's like you're trying to bind the two of you together.
....name one time you have thought I was genuine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Oh and I've clearly never trusted you.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Well, it's pretty crappy. I hijacked a chunk of the game chasing him and he was telling the truth. Kubrick's so-called role card was surely placed there to implicate JJJ, and I fell for it. At least we didn't waste a lynch on him.
LC, what do you think of Dom?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:RIP JJJ. This is a depressing death. You'll be missed :(

Long Con wrote:FZ has my eye today.

This is the most absurd post I have ever read. It can't be that I was just right, and you were wrong about those people (assuming you're not bad). I was right about Sig, abdou Golden and about JJJ. I think I'm playing a championship game. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I also didn't lynch Tranq, and even if MM isn't bad, lynching him would have been a much better result than lynching Tranq. So instead of thinking maybe you should start listening to me, you go and accuse me? Nice job.

Now, tell me why you shouldn't be considered bad after all this time voting for JJJ?
And don't tell me that you would have just gotten him lynched. Apparently, that wasn't working, and besides, everyone thinks that you wouldn't kill him if you were pushing for his lynch. I'm not convinced. I'm not convinced about anything, because last night, I was starting to doubt myself looking at JJJ's voting as well as Sorsha in days I knew something about their vote. Turns out I was wrong about that, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm pissed. I think it's time civvies started thinking straight this game, because we'll lose it if we don't.
Well, you're accusing me after I accused you. Would you have said this stuff if I hadn't suspected you first? I guess we'll never know.

What do you mean, "those people"?

Oh, I see: Sig, Golden, JJJ, and Tranq. So I was wrong about sig when I thought he sounded Civ and said so during his lynch. I was wrong about Golden when I didn't suspect him. I was wrong about Tranq when I didn't vote for him during his lynch. :eye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well, it's pretty crappy. I hijacked a chunk of the game chasing him and he was telling the truth. Kubrick's so-called role card was surely placed there to implicate JJJ, and I fell for it. At least we didn't waste a lynch on him.
I have felt pretty good about Dom all game, but he could be a baddie. I don't really have a solid read on him yet. I know that's a bit wishy-washy, but it's how I feel.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I have felt pretty good about Dom all game, but he could be a baddie. I don't really have a solid read on him yet. I know that's a bit wishy-washy, but it's how I feel.
Sure is. Why do you think he could be a baddie, despite you having a good feeling about him all game?

I also came across this post from you.
Long Con wrote:HamburgerBoy, who did he hide behind on the night he died?

In reverse order chronologically:

His last post certifies that his biggest suspicion is of Dom.

In this post, he puts MM toward the yellower section of the suspicion list.

In the same post, he says he trusts Long Con.

Suspicion of Dom.

Civ read of DharmaHelper.

Suspicious of Draconus, and also Dom, Draco, Wilgy, and maybe nijuu.

A couple of Dom suspicion posts.

Wishy-washy about bea and juliets.

Believes JJJ looks less likely to be on a bad team, due to reasons.

Done for now. This is a link to HBoy's posts oif anyone wants to continue on with this.
With regards to Hamburgboy and his suspicion of Dom before his death. I think you've got a good argument against Dom here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Marsh, if you're really neutral, why do you care about lynching me so much?

So you think HBoy hid behind someone he thought was bad so he could die from it?

Okay.....?????? That's nonsensical. If anything, it excludes me from being someone HB would hide behind.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, I love math so don't lynch me. :p
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What should a neutral role do, if he shouldn't care about voting/lynching anyone? :shrug2:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:What should a neutral role do, if he shouldn't care about voting/lynching anyone? :shrug2:
Why is Marshy so attached to the idea of lynching me? Why has he voted me early in the last two phases and only moved his vote to save himself? Why am I a "suspect"? Marsh claims to not be playing for anyone really, but that can't be the case if he is attached to "suspicions" like this. It makes no sense. He also cannot cite evidence of my baddiness. People are literally saying it's suspicious because I want to know why I'm suspicious and you don't find that strange?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:Marsh, if you're really neutral, why do you care about lynching me so much?

So you think HBoy hid behind someone he thought was bad so he could die from it?

Okay.....?????? That's nonsensical. If anything, it excludes me from being someone HB would hide behind.
I don't want to be lynched either. But I also don't want to be nightkilled. Life is harsh.

That's actually part of the use of the Hider role. He can protect himself if he hides behind a civ, but he can also discover a baddie if he hides behind them. It's like a one time baddie-alignment checker. And it's clear he hid behind a baddie since he otherwise would not have died. Knowing HBoy, he would have let people know who he was hiding behind each night (since he comes from a site where info-dumping is common). So yes, I believe his last post being about a suspicion of you does incriminate you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:Marsh, if you're really neutral, why do you care about lynching me so much?

I don't want to be lynched either. But I also don't want to be nightkilled. Life is harsh.

That's actually part of the use of the Hider role. He can protect himself if he hides behind a civ, but he can also discover a baddie if he hides behind them. It's like a one time baddie-alignment checker. And it's clear he hid behind a baddie since he otherwise would not have died. Knowing HBoy, he would have let people know who he was hiding behind each night (since he comes from a site where info-dumping is common). So yes, I believe his last post being about a suspicion of you does incriminate you.
I seriously doubt he would intentionally behind someone he thinks is bad knowing he will die if he's right.

This is new from you. Why didn't you bring it up earlier?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:What should a neutral role do, if he shouldn't care about voting/lynching anyone? :shrug2:
Surviving.

And yeah, MM, it really depends how kamikaze HBoy was. Would you hide behind your biggest suspicion as the Hider?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Why is Marshy so attached to the idea of lynching me? Why has he voted me early in the last two phases and only moved his vote to save himself? Why am I a "suspect"? Marsh claims to not be playing for anyone really, but that can't be the case if he is attached to "suspicions" like this. It makes no sense. He also cannot cite evidence of my baddiness. People are literally saying it's suspicious because I want to know why I'm suspicious and you don't find that strange?
Did he vote you early in the last two phases? I don't have that in my spreadsheets. Anyway, why MM early votes someone must be up there with what's beyond the event horizon of a black hole, in terms of understandable phenomena.

Also, I don't know if MM claimed he's not playing for anyone, he claimed he's not aligned to anyone. Him not playing actually anything, ergo not helping out any side or especially the civ side, is a different matter, of course.

What's the percentage on you actually fearing to be lynched? You were sort of a wagon the other Day, but otherwise barely received votes, despite being sussed out. Are you just reacting to what you find to be lack of case-making or acting tense in advance of your lynch potentially escalating?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
That's... not a logical answer to my question.

Anyway, I asked you many times already what your favourite fruit is, so don't give me any Shinigami BS. I doubt you're Ryuk (again!) or Sidoh.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What is this fruit thing??!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Surviving.

And yeah, MM, it really depends how kamikaze HBoy was. Would you hide behind your biggest suspicion as the Hider?
My point was in regard to voting, which MM would not be exempt from doing, unlike me, the great Papryco. So why would a player ask an alledged neutral what's his stake at voting him (or anyone)? The question struck me as odd.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I seriously doubt he would intentionally behind someone he thinks is bad knowing he will die if he's right.

I wasn't paying attention.
Long Con wrote:
Surviving.

That's a good question.

I think I would depending on the circumstances. Day 1: absolutely not. A later day in the game, yes. Especially if I felt like I would have a tough time lynching said player otherwise.

Linki: I've told you my favorite fruit multiple times already Rico, and no it's not an apple.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Did he vote you early in the last two phases? I don't have that in my spreadsheets. Anyway, why MM early votes someone must be up there with what's beyond the event horizon of a black hole, in terms of understandable phenomena.

Also, I don't know if MM claimed he's not playing for anyone, he claimed he's not aligned to anyone. Him not playing actually anything, ergo not helping out any side or especially the civ side, is a different matter, of course.

What's the percentage on you actually fearing to be lynched? You were sort of a wagon the other Day, but otherwise barely received votes, despite being sussed out. Are you just reacting to what you find to be lack of case-making or acting tense in advance of your lynch potentially escalating?
I'm nervous for a variety of factors. Mostly I am nervous because I am heading into tech week and am student teaching and won't be able to defend myself against voters who don't even say WHY they think I'm bad.

Does that not strike you as odd? No one is really explaining why I'm bad? I've been badgering MM about it for DAYS and he is only now starting to pull reasons out of his ass. FZ said that is suspicious of me. WHY?! HOW IS THAT SUSPICIOUS???

The lynch train on me is so desperate and transparent. I don't think everyone who suspects me is bad, but there's gotta be a baddie in there. It's comprised of FZ (someone I've suspected for a while), MM (someone who took two or three days to come up with a reason to suspect me), Tranq (who barely played and was wrong), and Wilgy (who has yet to really acknowledge my questions to him).
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I wasn't paying attention.
Long Con wrote:
Surviving.

That's a good question.

I think I would depending on the circumstances. Day 1: absolutely not. A later day in the game, yes. Especially if I felt like I would have a tough time lynching said player otherwise.

Linki: I've told you my favorite fruit multiple times already Rico, and no it's not an apple.
Day 3?
Okay.
This is so desperate.

Rehearsal's at 11. I'll try and check in.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:What is this fruit thing??!
Certain roles are supposed to like a certain fruit, if said certain roles exist in this game. I've basically tried to get some role hints by asking about the "fruit thing".
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Certain roles are supposed to like a certain fruit, if said certain roles exist in this game. I've basically tried to get some role hints by asking about the "fruit thing".
I am a fan of cider though. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Which roles are those? Is this from Death Note?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote: Day 3?
Okay.
This is so desperate.
Why is this desperate?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Which roles are those? Is this from Death Note?
Aye.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I'll add the fruit thing to my Ignore List.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey Ricochet, when does the show start?

Also, I'm thinking about doing a Undertale Mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, who is your prime suspect today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey Ricochet, when does the show start?

No idea, I blew my weekend up.

Me too.
Long Con wrote:Ok, I'll add the fruit thing to my Ignore List.
Right, because Shinigami being imported is ignorable, but Tricksters pitting David Bowie next to shitty pop in order to bait votes and mafia revealing their own roles on purpose have to be right.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ is my prime suspect today at this point. I will have to do a reread of her posts before pulling the trigger though... but what I remember looks bad to me, and her posts today didn't help.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey Ricochet, when does the show start?

No idea, I blew my weekend up.

Me too.
Long Con wrote:Ok, I'll add the fruit thing to my Ignore List.
Right, because Shinigami being imported is ignorable, but Tricksters pitting David Bowie next to shitty pop in order to bait votes and mafia revealing their own roles on purpose have to be right.
Ok, I love apples. :rolleyes:
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

So... MM is an independent... Last time I was "indy" I rode to end game and won as mafia... But marmot is my friend. I will not vote for him.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:Interesting spat to start D6 off. On the surface level (meaning no re-reads accomplished :sigh:), I must say that, the more FZ. plays and reacts, the more genuine she comes off as being a civ fighter - with just, like, 10% odds this could be some great pretense on her behalf, as a baddie, meant to numb others' senses and keep her off the lynch table. At the moment, she's definitely giving me the "close-to-telling-someone-to-f-off" Death Note vibes (though I sure hope she's not genuinely that frustrated in this game right now) than any other past game read of her that I can recall.

In this regard, LC probably didn't pick the best person to try an open up a new angle, after his continuous JJJ casing was proven wrong. Keeping in mind the Kubrick factor wasn't an unreasonable thing per se, but it relates a lot already to his habit of keeping either disclosed or potential undisclosed roles in mind when searching for leads or case-making. Much of it is not something to mind in itself, but... I'd give this one a 20% offchance to be an attempt to coat himself in "I'd-never-openly-talk-about-baddie-methods-or-nefarious-roles" WIFOM.

Gut somehow tells me this lil' exchange right now wasn't exactly civ-on-vic, but idk.
Having defended her from Epi and crew in Death Note, I have to disagree.. Not getting DN vibes from FZ at all.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Interesting spat to start D6 off. On the surface level (meaning no re-reads accomplished :sigh:), I must say that, the more FZ. plays and reacts, the more genuine she comes off as being a civ fighter - with just, like, 10% odds this could be some great pretense on her behalf, as a baddie, meant to numb others' senses and keep her off the lynch table. At the moment, she's definitely giving me the "close-to-telling-someone-to-f-off" Death Note vibes (though I sure hope she's not genuinely that frustrated in this game right now) than any other past game read of her that I can recall.

Having defended her from Epi and crew in Death Note, I have to disagree.. Not getting DN vibes from FZ at all.
Having just been a baddie teammate with her in Pikmin, this is different from her game then (though she did play a stellar, MVP-deserving game then). I think this FZ is more comparable to FZ from Death Note.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

1/10 smells like bullshit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

For reference, I wouldn't imagine HB intentionally role-checking a player as potential baddie by kamikaze'ing, except if he'd leave major "X is my friend, I'mma stick around with him tonight" type of breadcrums (which I don't recall in this case). It's obvious we're not getting any closer to figuring out who he might have hidden behind, so his attempt would most likely go to waste, if he would try it out like that.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:So... MM is an independent... Last time I was "indy" I rode to end game and won as mafia... But marmot is my friend. I will not vote for him.
You seem to be riding along the phases now as well. What does that make you, this time?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

FZ. I don't understand why you think Dom is a baddie because he wants people to explain their vote. Usually it's considered the mark of a baddie if you don't explain your vote. Everyone deserves the opportunity to know why someone is voting for them so they can defend themselves. I've never heard anyone say it's the mark of the baddie to ask people to explain votes. Did I misunderstand what you said? If not, why is that a mark of a baddie?

Also I'm going to try to do isos of Wilgy and motel room today - probably there isn't a lot to look at on motel room but that fly by vote yesterday really caught my eye.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:For reference, I wouldn't imagine HB intentionally role-checking a player as potential baddie by kamikaze'ing, except if he'd leave major "X is my friend, I'mma stick around with him tonight" type of breadcrums (which I don't recall in this case). It's obvious we're not getting any closer to figuring out who he might have hidden behind, so his attempt would most likely go to waste, if he would try it out like that.
By all means, if you can find a better alternative to a player he may have hid behind on Night 3.

It is most likely he hid and died behind somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:For reference, I wouldn't imagine HB intentionally role-checking a player as potential baddie by kamikaze'ing, except if he'd leave major "X is my friend, I'mma stick around with him tonight" type of breadcrums (which I don't recall in this case). It's obvious we're not getting any closer to figuring out who he might have hidden behind, so his attempt would most likely go to waste, if he would try it out like that.
By all means, if you can find a better alternative to a player he may have hid behind on Night 3.

I didn't mean that, Captain Obvious! I meant intentionally hiding behind a prime suspect, to test if he really is bad. I'm more of the belief it was a deadly accident.

Who would you say HB might have cleared, based on hiding behind without trouble on previous Nights?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I didn't mean that, Captain Obvious! I meant intentionally hiding behind a prime suspect, to test if he really is bad. I'm more of the belief it was a deadly accident.

Who would you say HB might have cleared, based on hiding behind without trouble on previous Nights?
Probably the people on his trusted list. Probably me, really.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”