Total votes: 20
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by juliets »

I mentioned earlier that I wanted to iso motel room and Wilgy. I've read through motel room - it wasn't hard - and have to say even though there were times when he was catching up and not participating when he did participate he did ask questions of people and give his opinions. It struck me while I was reading him that he has certainly done more of this than Tranq did. He has also not posted since Jan. 22. I can't see anything that would make me vote for him at this time. Has anyone else taken a look at him and feel any differently?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm voting LC. I think he's smarter than this, sorry.

Next up are either Dom or Juliets
Why do you believe that I am bad? I'm not, I'm 100% civ.
Some of it has to do with u related to thread stuff, which is why I don't fully trust it. Other reasons relate to the fact I don't feel like I usually do about you, and I've never played with bad julliets. For examp,e, I've never seen you ISO people
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:I already explained that based on something i knew regarding their vote (value), I thought maybe I was wrong all along, which is what I wanted to share.
Can you elaborate more on this? JJJ's vote value? What do you know?
I'm waiting for an approval from the hosts to discuss this.

As for your two team theory, so you think the other team killed jjj? So am I on zebra's team, or is that the other team? This is reaching

Why did you vote Mac last day? Sorry, I didn't catxh up on that part
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I haven't taken a look at him, but I agree that it's hard to vote for a more inactive player when there are very likely active baddies posting all around us. He could be bad, it's impossible to tell.

Dom, it's really easy to see you as a baddie, in this light: You have played a careful game, but people are getting a gut feel that you are bad. You believe that there is nothing solid to incriminate you on, BECAUSE you have played a very tight game. Maybe too tight, maybe too careful, maybe that's what people are picking up on. What I'm getting at is that my main memory of your posts is about you insisting that there's no case to be made against you. It's realistic to me, in a general way and having played with you for years, that a baddie Dom would focus on "If you can't find solid evidence I'm bad, then your negative opinion of me has no merit", which is an angle that you have been pushing hard.

I believe you would react this way as a baddie who believes he has played a very tight game, just as planned. I feel it moreso as Dom-baddie than Dom-Civvie. Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you even been first, second, or even third lynch candidate on any day?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

(First line above was to juliets about motel room)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm voting LC. I think he's smarter than this, sorry.

Next up are either Dom or Juliets
Why do you believe that I am bad? I'm not, I'm 100% civ.
Some of it has to do with u related to thread stuff, which is why I don't fully trust it. Other reasons relate to the fact I don't feel like I usually do about you, and I've never played with bad julliets. For examp,e, I've never seen you ISO people
Actually, I iso'd BR and some of Lorab because Mac said that was something I could do to prove to him I wasn't bad.

In the case of motel room you can see I did more of a summary of his posts rather than the long form iso with quotes because I didn't feel there was really anything worth quoting unless people want me to. I iso'd he and soon I will do Wilgy because I have (had in motel room's case) vibes that they are bad but nothing to point to.

I'm trying to find baddies because I'm getting to the point where I'm not seeing what i consider to be baddie behaviors.

I was bad in AWR which I know you didn't play and one of the problems I'm having is people who played that game where I was bad are seeing me as the same in this game. Note however I did not do iso's there and I have been told that it's hard to tell the difference between me as bad and me as good. I'm not sure what to do about that.

@LC thanks for your opinion
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:
Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:I already explained that based on something i knew regarding their vote (value), I thought maybe I was wrong all along, which is what I wanted to share.

As for your two team theory, so you think the other team killed jjj? So am I on zebra's team, or is that the other team? This is reaching
:confused: Thinking there are two baddie teams is reaching? I don't think it's reaching.

I haven't thought about which team killed JJJ, or which dead baddies might be your teammates if you are bad. All I said was that I don't think you killed JJJ after the "moment of doubt" post you made, so if you are bad, then there are two baddie teams.
I voted Mac to go along with making a tie for fun after I decided to lay off JJJ. It wasn't because I suspected him, it was just for spice. As I often am, I was at work for the last couple of hours of the lynch, and I didn't bother to switch it (during a sly duck into a bathroom to check on things) because I saw that Tranq was getting lynched whether I switched or not.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:#1) Wilgy
#2) Metalmarsh
#3) Mac
#4) Boomslang

None have given substantiated reasons to vote or suspect me.
Don't misrepresent me. My reasoning was not unsubstantiated. If anything, it's (imo) the most evidence-based case brought forth today.

Who are you looking to vote today Dom? You've done far more work undermining those who have suspected you then you have done baddie-hunting.
Dom wrote:
Dom wrote:This is why I hate the concept of GTH reads. People now use them as reasons to vote.
To clarify-- I like them for a quick read, but people who are otherwise not contributing are now using htem to say they are.
You immediately dismissed mine yesterday. I offered them at Jay's request, mainly because I thought I was going to be lynched. This statement doesn't fit with that mindset.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
tl;dr no mercy attitude, but I ain't mad

DH - zebra - DH
N0 Mac/Rico/zebra analysis in which he doesn't mention zebra
N1 chats with zebra about what MM is trying to achieve with his "team-name" "crocko'shit" debate with juliets

DH - LoRab - DH
N0 doesn't find LoRab suspicious and crafting her posts
again, dismisses LoRab debate as "semantics"
D3 comments on his read of LoRab not evolving much (...I think)
criticises BR's case on LoRab on multiple levels (refusal to engage, fear mongering, WIFOM,etc.)
reiterates to Matt that he finds BR's case on LoRab disingenuous
flips out over counter-wagon, incidentally LoRab's
D3.5 speechless reaction to Ninja's drop-by post and voting LoRab
N3 pleased to have been ultimately wrong about LoRab, intends to look for suspects
displeased with having to reiterate his stance on the D3 counter-wagon, when Draco suss's him for it
again, fends off (stressing the count) FZ's suss on his D3 stance

votes
D1: earned some LV by punishing the great Papryco; early vote
D2: earned more LV by mislynching sig, mid-phase vote, for what he saw as redflag comments and case-making
D3: even more LV by wagoning on JJJ, EoD time (can't find actual vote post, but he was displeased with LoRab counter-wagon); earlier vote for Sorsha (token vote for some odd comments)
D3.5: JJJ voter, early on, never left the spot, finding that he tipped his hand
D4: Tranq voter, mid-phase, never left the spot; liked the idea of this lynch, plus previous suss'ings of him
D5: Tranq voter yet again, mid-phase; earlier vote on JJJ

other notes
N0 makes a Tranq-Mac connection (Tranq posting without voting; Mac voting without posting)
banter, fluff and Duff
picks on Fuzz's game change claims, for some reason
vocaroo's on Fuzz, LoRab, Golden, ain't relistening to that shit - oh wait, he put it in text as well nvmd: Fuzz sussers > Fuzz
finds sig's ketch-up post fluff; later tags him as classic baddie
reads Mac civviest, Papryco worst - as I've said, interestingly, no mention of Zebra, despite adding her to the equation; eyes Llama for clearing Rico and Mac;
D1? (not clear) pings Boom as defensive on comments on Tranq; awards him points for actually engaging him back, afterwards; also eyes Faraday for half-baked reads
leaves his Day mindset at voting Rico and that's that
N1 banter, fluff and Duff
something semanticky about MM and juliets chatting about number of teams; disses whole debate as crocko' shit; his summary if anyone cares
D2 eyes sig for seemingly vendetta case on llama and bringing speculation; further intense rebuttals with sig
D3 claps to LC's case on JJJ; later urges FZ. to re-read LC's case; urges her a second time
rebuttal to FZ. disliking his reaction to BR's LoRab case
feels positive after exchange with FZ.
not sure about JJJ vs llama, inclined JJJ until he read him honest, no idea what to make of llama; in reply to Rico, doesn't see either Golden or Llama bad, but dislikes Sorsha's attachment to it
accuses LoRab counter-wagon of fuckery - including advising juliets to place her vote where it matters, calling Sorsha-FZ-Tranq-JJJ mafia; insists on FZ-Tranq connection
D3.5 sees lynch result as trick of JJJ and his team; pushes for JJJ or FZ lynch; snap rebuttal to JJJ's scan of him; more ample rebuttal
doesn't buy JJJ's claim
claps at JJJ GTH reading Sorsha bad
suddenly wants to see Tranq buried for his nonchalant return
reads FZ's rebuttal to him as one big F U
N3 nopes Mac calling him bad
D4 considers Draco potential choice for HB to hide behind, judging by HB's rainbow list; or LC, or juliets
in reply to FZ, doesn't have full thoughts on JJJ's D3 voters
likes the idea of lynching Tranq
banters with motelroom's shoddy case and vote on him
doesn't consider pursuing llama vote, nor finding LC's Kubrick case on JJJ actionable; fends off llama voting for him
N4 eyeballs Draco for voting position 1
goes back to eyeballing JJJ, admist him claiming his baddie trait is weaseling out of getting lynch
in reply to FZ, doesn't find LC bad for his JJJ case conviction, plus confused by other thoughts FZ shared
D5 dunks vote on JJJ; calls MM, Tranq alternates
D6 plans to check FZ; disagrees with Rico about FZ's game here being reminiscent of Death Note
calls bullsuit on MM's hider theories

Well, I sure hope I won't end up eating my own bae spaghetti, given DH's past champies reputation, but his game so far doesn't make place him high on my radar. Most of his stances feel more like they ended up being wrong, rather than that he's pushed them nefariously.

Votes are mostly poop, but him turning on sig feels simply misguided and him wanting to burn tranq on a stake resembles him wanting to burn me on a stake. The biggest names he couldn't say a bad thing about are obviously LoRab and llama - the latter turned out indy, so I suppose no connections, unless DH is the third stooge in that combo (I'm still slightly unnerved that the Broadway bros' secrets weren't fully revealed, after llama was lynched).

As for LoRab, it looks sometimes real bad for him, but it also feels too on the nose for him to be LoRab's teamie, especially his D3 flip out over LoRab becoming counter-wagon. I'm inclined to trust that he hated that development of principle.

His game has clearly fizzled out the past two Days, with convenient Tranq vote drumming, but apart from a slight turn of arms against JJJ on D5, I didn't pick up any red flags.

So, overall, his interactions with the confirmed baddies aren't great, but I tend to doubt he'd be so protective of a teamie. He bussed teammates before, although in general he need the right time and momentum to build that buss move.

linki: Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:I mentioned earlier that I wanted to iso motel room and Wilgy. I've read through motel room - it wasn't hard - and have to say even though there were times when he was catching up and not participating when he did participate he did ask questions of people and give his opinions. It struck me while I was reading him that he has certainly done more of this than Tranq did. He has also not posted since Jan. 22. I can't see anything that would make me vote for him at this time. Has anyone else taken a look at him and feel any differently?
I have not paid him any attention.

Linki: lol:shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I have to go to German class. I doubt I'll make it past Dom or Draco afterwards, so good luck with today's lynch.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yeah I've fizzled the last few days for sure. I'll pick my steam back up shortly though I hope. had a busy day yesterday for one thing.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Taking a glance at the poll I don't like it at all, Long Con should not have any votes IMO. He's not inexperienced enough to Night Kill JJJ after going through so much effort to try and get him lynched.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Taking a glance at the poll I don't like it at all, Long Con should not have any votes IMO. He's not inexperienced enough to Night Kill JJJ after going through so much effort to try and get him lynched.
Why would such an action make him inexperienced?

Also, how did glancing at the poll tell you why people voted for him? :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thnx MM for your reply

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote: It was probably uninspired of Boom to call GTH what merely count as, at best, his gut reads on everyone. A sort of rainbowless list, if you will. GTH usually works in collective, as to try to track if maybe someone's obviously holding back from nominating teamies as scum or doesn't have a clear balanced vision of who is good and who is not... again I'm not the best person to explain these mechanics.
I understand what the intention of a GTH is, but it is seldom used to that affect.
DrWilgy wrote:Can Tranq's and JJJ's roles be put on the front page?
... you have time to worry about this, but not give a single reason why you suspect me?

Are you BTSC mates wondering something about Tranq and JJJ?
FZ. wrote:
Long Con wrote:

FZ, how do you know Zebra's team didn't kill JJJ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I haven't taken a look at him, but I agree that it's hard to vote for a more inactive player when there are very likely active baddies posting all around us. He could be bad, it's impossible to tell.

Dom, it's really easy to see you as a baddie, in this light: You have played a careful game, but people are getting a gut feel that you are bad. You believe that there is nothing solid to incriminate you on, BECAUSE you have played a very tight game. Maybe too tight, maybe too careful, maybe that's what people are picking up on. What I'm getting at is that my main memory of your posts is about you insisting that there's no case to be made against you. It's realistic to me, in a general way and having played with you for years, that a baddie Dom would focus on "If you can't find solid evidence I'm bad, then your negative opinion of me has no merit", which is an angle that you have been pushing hard.

I believe you would react this way as a baddie who believes he has played a very tight game, just as planned. I feel it moreso as Dom-baddie than Dom-Civvie. Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you even been first, second, or even third lynch candidate on any day?
LC, I don't think it's hard to make the case that I could be bad-- it's wrong, but there is a case to be made. I effed up with LoRab. That was the wrong call and it made me look bad. No one expressing suspicion of me is making that case. I would be okay with that case and admit it is less than glorifying. However, no one is actually making that case.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:#1) Wilgy
#2) Metalmarsh
#3) Mac
#4) Boomslang

None have given substantiated reasons to vote or suspect me.
Don't misrepresent me. My reasoning was not unsubstantiated. If anything, it's (imo) the most evidence-based case brought forth today.

Who are you looking to vote today Dom? You've done far more work undermining those who have suspected you then you have done baddie-hunting.
Dom wrote:
Dom wrote:This is why I hate the concept of GTH reads. People now use them as reasons to vote.
To clarify-- I like them for a quick read, but people who are otherwise not contributing are now using htem to say they are.
You immediately dismissed mine yesterday. I offered them at Jay's request, mainly because I thought I was going to be lynched. This statement doesn't fit with that mindset.
MM, what evidence have you brought forth?
The only "evidence" you have cited is based on previous game play (vague references, nothing specific) and HB being suicidal (unlikely imo).

Anyway, I have listed suspects: Mac, MM, Matt.
Wilgy just earned a spot on that list because of his last post as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Yes Dom, I do.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:Taking a glance at the poll I don't like it at all, Long Con should not have any votes IMO. He's not inexperienced enough to Night Kill JJJ after going through so much effort to try and get him lynched.
I feel like I should get some leeway for being an HBoy Trusted Player after a few nights of him surviving.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Because FZ was one of the votes.

Fuckin' duh.

Also, It's an inexperienced move because it indicates impatience and a lack of foresight regarding consequences.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Your foolish hostess has no idea what "GTH reads" are; can someone enlighten me?
You just made me the happiest dead person. I thought someone told me to go to hell in one game. :blush:
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Fuckin' duh.

Also, It's an inexperienced move because it indicates impatience and a lack of foresight regarding consequences.
WIFOM? I mean, if that's the reason you wouldn't suspect LC to submit the kill, doesn't it make more sense for him to do so? Especially if he had the level forsight you think he does?

While I agree with you that LC shouldn't have votes, that reason for believing so is rather weak DH.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Fuckin' duh.

You also don't suspect him for doing it. So if it's LC's doing, it worked.

I don't know if FZ has said that, but she has offered more against LC today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
I feel like I should get some leeway for being an HBoy Trusted Player after a few nights of him surviving.
Good point. Ok, civ point for Long Con.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@dom, you answered your own question. You asked what evidence I've brought forth, and you followed it up with the evidence I've brought forth.

You also stated a suspect list with my name on it. Ok, what is your case against me?

I know you're not happy that I've claimed neutral, yet am suddenly casing you. Whether such actions would benefit me or not are is my own problem. You can't decide that for me. You can decide whether to believe my claim, but based what you have said since that point, I have no reason to see that you don't believe me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MM: Plus a convenient alignment claim... you know?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:MM: Plus a convenient alignment claim... you know?
I guess I could go back to unproductivity, but I was getti g bored with that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
I disagree with the suspicion around you. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You guys don't mind that I'm keeping an eye on you, do you? :eye:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What about what Boom said? BS or not?

Also, wife-ohm.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote: It was probably uninspired of Boom to call GTH what merely count as, at best, his gut reads on everyone. A sort of rainbowless list, if you will. GTH usually works in collective, as to try to track if maybe someone's obviously holding back from nominating teamies as scum or doesn't have a clear balanced vision of who is good and who is not... again I'm not the best person to explain these mechanics.
I understand what the intention of a GTH is, but it seldom used to that effect.
it was used to that effect in THM, but yeah it can also ge5 imported as "quick, reads, readons later!"

oh god im texting in german class how addicted to mafiae am i
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Your foolish hostess has no idea what "GTH reads" are; can someone enlighten me?
You just made me the happiest dead person. I thought someone told me to go to hell in one game. :blush:
i remember that loool

k bye
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Well then, you have to lynch Boom as a bullsuiter. If he doesnt flip bullsuiter, you are toast.

Case closed. Place votes, everyone. Boom or LC.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
What about what Boom said? BS or not?

Also, wife-ohm.
LC can you speak to what Boomslang has said? He wants us to believe he knows you are bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Okay, first of all, the hosts cleared it. Let's say I have reason to believe at day 3.0, JJJ's vote was worth 0 and Sorsha's was worth 0 last day. My lapse in judgement after the aftermath of last day was because he voted for Tranq who when I left had believed like me, that he was good. I thought that JJJ might have voted Lorab on day 3.0 but not on day 3.5 because his vote wasn't worth anything, and that Sorsha voted jjj for the same reason. I wanted to share this, but it turns out I was wrong. I now think that Sorsha, unless there really are two teams, had no reason to vote for him and make herself look worse if he were lynched.

Dom, per your question, I don't know whether Zebra's team killed or not. That's why I asked if LC thought it was her group or the other who killed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

What do you think Boomslang has to gain with his shtick?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well then, you have to lynch Boom as a bullsuiter. If he doesnt flip bullsuiter, you are toast.

Objection!

Matt's idea that Boomslang is being forced to do this is the most believable one to me.

juliets and FZ.: I don't know why a baddie Boomslang would come out like that, because I am a Civvie. He's given a vague reason that we should be able to figure it out due to something about the last day, I think?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Objection!

Matt's idea that Boomslang is being forced to do this is the most believable one to me.

juliets and FZ.: I don't know why a baddie Boomslang would come out like that, because I am a Civvie. He's given a vague reason that we should be able to figure it out due to something about the last day, I think?
ok thanks LC. I agree Matt's idea makes the most sense.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boomslang wrote:Why would I make such an unprecedented move on LC? What could I have possibly learned between Day 5 and Day 6? You're all smart people, you can figure it out.
Yeah, this. Has anyone figured it out and shown that they are smart? Is Boomslang roleclaiming an info role?

I could posit that he's a Civ with an info role that has gotten bad info, but why would an info-getting Civ just blurt and out themselves like that? He didn't even try to make a case on me and indicate agreement with others who suspect me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Why would I make such an unprecedented move on LC? What could I have possibly learned between Day 5 and Day 6? You're all smart people, you can figure it out.
Yeah, this. Has anyone figured it out and shown that they are smart? Is Boomslang roleclaiming an info role?

I could posit that he's a Civ with an info role that has gotten bad info, but why would an info-getting Civ just blurt and out themselves like that? He didn't even try to make a case on me and indicate agreement with others who suspect me.
Plus, this would be an info dump, completely against the rules, which I don't think Boomslang would do. Thats one of the reasons I like the idea that he was forced.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm wondering if this is just me being paranoid, but way before Tranq was lynched, when we were all debating whether Tranq's behaviour is a baddie indication, Mac said he is going to play like that in future games and skate through the game. Is it possible he's trying that as a baddie now?

Linki: Okay, it makes some sense. That said, I thought that if he was forced, the one post was enough to make it clear it wasn't his own choice, but when he came back with more, it made me doubt that. Can someone make him keep posting to convince us? Usually, when you're forced to vote for someone else, it's not like that.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I will make him keep posting.

*focuses mental energy*

*grabs control of Boomslang's will*
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

LC, why do you think the baddies killed JJJ?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:LC, why do you think the baddies killed JJJ?
I have an answer even though you're asking LC. With multiple potential SK's dead and Jay being the only player to be targeted with a kill last night, I think it's a reasonable assumption.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I have an answer even though you're asking LC. With multiple potential SK's dead and Jay being the only player to be targeted with a kill last night, I think it's a reasonable assumption.
Umm, what? I didn't ask why he thinks it was baddies who targeted him, but why they picked JJJ
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It surprised me very much to see JJJ nightkilled. One would think the baddies would leave him alone as one of the biggest suspicions in the thread. Maybe they thought interest in lynching him was waning, and they wanted to get rid of his analysis of the thread.

Maybe he had some suspicions that the baddies wanted to shut up.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Having actually read what Boomslang said now I have to admit I am intrigued. He's not above flat out infodumping (Amirite Face of Hoe)?

As annoying as that would be, I have to consider this Day a toss up between either LC or Boom now.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Umm, what? I didn't ask why he thinks it was baddies who targeted him, but why they picked JJJ
:ninja:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've cleared this with the hosts I have reason to believe that DharmaHelper is a civ.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”