Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

FZ. wrote:Sorry LC, I don't know if Boomslang is forced or not, but I do know that I was suspicious of you even before, and this just adds another reason to vote you. I don't believe he was forced, because then his posts would look different than they do.

Add that to the fact you were going after JJJ for the entire game, and after he came clean, you went after me. I've said it before, I think you're smarter than that. I think you also thought you could get away with NK him because of the WIFOM of why would you kill him. You might have thought it would make you look better than getting him lynched. There's a possibility I'm wrong if there are two teams, but either way, I don't think this is the wrong decision.

I also wonder if you guys talked BTSC and came up with Matt saying this is a curse. Again, just a theory, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Parroting my vote. I understand perfectly why LC has voted for me. My participation has been lack luster and I apologize to everyone for that. More on topic: FZ is the only one I remotely trust in this little pile up on LC, so I'll follow her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

You trust FZ, but not the person who "dumped info" so you voted there? :brow:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

I'll check in after class.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:@dom, you answered your own question. You asked what evidence I've brought forth, and you followed it up with the evidence I've brought forth.

You also stated a suspect list with my name on it. Ok, what is your case against me?

I know you're not happy that I've claimed neutral, yet am suddenly casing you. Whether such actions would benefit me or not are is my own problem. You can't decide that for me. You can decide whether to believe my claim, but based what you have said since that point, I have no reason to see that you don't believe me.
....I literally have argued that you aren't behaving like I'd expect you to if you were truly neutral. I posted about it a lot. Selective memory or bad?
Can't tell.
Yes I understand that. Can you explain that mindset from a baddie perspective?
...Yes.... and I have been....

I think you are a baddie who thought they found an easy lynch.
No you haven't.

You haven't offered a counter-argument to my HamburgerBoy suggestion either. Leaving aside whether HBoy wanted to suicide or not, HBoy (probably) hid behind a baddie the night he died. That's a reasonable assumption. I also believe he would have hinted about it the night before he died too, so in case he died, we would know who to look at.

I think you are the most likely person to fit this scenario. Do you disagree? If you do disagree with this statement, I want to see a name of another person Hamburgerboy may have hidden behind, and why.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry LC, I don't know if Boomslang is forced or not, but I do know that I was suspicious of you even before, and this just adds another reason to vote you. I don't believe he was forced, because then his posts would look different than they do.

Add that to the fact you were going after JJJ for the entire game, and after he came clean, you went after me. I've said it before, I think you're smarter than that. I think you also thought you could get away with NK him because of the WIFOM of why would you kill him. You might have thought it would make you look better than getting him lynched. There's a possibility I'm wrong if there are two teams, but either way, I don't think this is the wrong decision.

I also wonder if you guys talked BTSC and came up with Matt saying this is a curse. Again, just a theory, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Parroting my vote. I understand perfectly why LC has voted for me. My participation has been lack luster and I apologize to everyone for that. More on topic: FZ is the only one I remotely trust in this little pile up on LC, so I'll follow her.
Oh, that explains your vote for her. Image

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

el oh el

I don't have the strength and determination to continue with reads for today. Sorry, but my schedule, availability and stamina are what they are. I seriousy hope Boom's action really appears to be what it appears to be (like I did in THM) and not shenanigans and that we won't slide into a lynch X, then punish Y for lynching X, if we go down this path.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think LC is bad too, but he pointed out that HBoy called him a civ, so I think there is some room for doubt.

Why don't we just lynch someone else today and see if Boomslang changes his tune tomorrow? :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Everytime MM uses the sentence "HB probably died by hiding behind a baddie", my mind goes in Captain Obvious mode. I get he's saying it could have been a murder, but really, everything points at a bad hiding.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Everytime MM uses the sentence "HB probably died by hiding behind a baddie", my mind goes in Captain Obvious mode. I get he's saying it could have been a murder, but really, everything points at a bad hiding.
I don't want to state it as fact if it is known fact.

So I don't want my argument to be attacked again for a small discrepancy so that the argument itself will be assumed false.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think LC is bad too, but he pointed out that HBoy called him a civ, so I think there is some room for doubt.

Why don't we just lynch someone else today and see if Boomslang changes his tune tomorrow? :shrug:
Why would he? "Oh guys, I noticed you didn't went through with my suggestion, k, let's just leave it at that then."
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: if it is NOT a known fact

Linki: I mean if he is cursed today to act this way, he won't be cursed tomorrow, right?

Linki x2: :boom:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm voting LC. I think he's smarter than this, sorry.

Next up are either Dom or Juliets
Why do you believe that I am bad? I'm not, I'm 100% civ.
Some of it has to do with u related to thread stuff, which is why I don't fully trust it. Other reasons relate to the fact I don't feel like I usually do about you, and I've never played with bad julliets. For examp,e, I've never seen you ISO people
Actually, I iso'd BR and some of Lorab because Mac said that was something I could do to prove to him I wasn't bad.

In the case of motel room you can see I did more of a summary of his posts rather than the long form iso with quotes because I didn't feel there was really anything worth quoting unless people want me to. I iso'd he and soon I will do Wilgy because I have (had in motel room's case) vibes that they are bad but nothing to point to.

I'm trying to find baddies because I'm getting to the point where I'm not seeing what i consider to be baddie behaviors.

I was bad in AWR which I know you didn't play and one of the problems I'm having is people who played that game where I was bad are seeing me as the same in this game. Note however I did not do iso's there and I have been told that it's hard to tell the difference between me as bad and me as good. I'm not sure what to do about that.

@LC thanks for your opinion
It is very hard to distinguish bad Juliets from good Juliets. It took me a while to come around to you being bad in AWR but what finally made me realize you were bad was when you changed your vote to prove you were civ/make someone stop suspecting you (I think it was Mac) and now you say that you've been doing iso's to prove to Mac that you're not bad. So just based on that I'd say you don't look civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What curse could be imported from previous games? The only one I can vaguely recall is War in Biblical.

And if it's a curse, who was cursed with it on previous cycles? I haven't seen this kind of determination to lynch someone from anyone else. In this subito claim style, I mean.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think LC is bad too, but he pointed out that HBoy called him a civ, so I think there is some room for doubt.

So you don't consider that maybe HB was wrong, hid behind LC the night he died and LC's bad and was the reason for HB dying?

HB's last rainbow list has LoRab in light green I'd like to add..... And Tranq, jjj and BlackRock (and me) in orange so I'm not sure how leaning on HB's reads of people should be evidence of anything for anyone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

We have 15 players and seven votes guys with a bit over an hour to go.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Night 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by nijuukyugou »

Responding to some stuff rather late as I scan what I've missed, then a vote.
FZ. wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Ice and sleet fall in
Sheets, drizzles, snowing me in.
The cabin fever is real.

And it figures that I'm blocked from voting the day I'm able to catch up and keep up :rolleyes: I would have either voted Dom or, as the lynch picked up, Tranq, because the reasoning behind voting MM as said in the thread looked bogus and contrived to me, and it appeared that Tranq had managed to slip out of the noose (or at least the radar, if not by votes) a few times. But alas, RIP Tranq :(

Now, what I'm curious about is this: I'm a quiet player. Who would want to block me from voting, and for what purpose? :ponder:
Still not caught up, because I'm sick and don't have the energy to read through all those pages, but what about MM's case was bogus and contrived? He admitted himself that he wasn't contributing at all, so those who picked up on it were certainly not making anything up. What exactly did I miss that moved people from thinking he was bad, to taking all their votes off him?
I thought it looked bogus and contrived because it was the kind of stuff people (including myself) always go after MM for, without much substance. The dude almost always plays a lax, jokey game, and is blatant about it, regardless of alignment. Yawn. Same old, same old suspicion with nothing new added that I saw, and it looked too easy until he claimed Indy.
Dom wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Ice and sleet fall in
Sheets, drizzles, snowing me in.
The cabin fever is real.

And it figures that I'm blocked from voting the day I'm able to catch up and keep up :rolleyes: I would have either voted Dom or, as the lynch picked up, Tranq, because the reasoning behind voting MM as said in the thread looked bogus and contrived to me, and it appeared that Tranq had managed to slip out of the noose (or at least the radar, if not by votes) a few times. But alas, RIP Tranq :(

Now, what I'm curious about is this: I'm a quiet player. Who would want to block me from voting, and for what purpose? :ponder:
Why would you vote me?

This is shifty AF, ninja.
Not really. I voted for you in the last Day period I was able to, and I did defend my vote here. I don't have many posts, so I find it odd that you missed this. And your hyper-defensiveness this round doesn't make me feel any better about you. I do agree, however, that a lot of people are suspecting you, and are saying you're bad, and are putting you "next" on the list, but never really get to "next." Wonder why that is? Keeping healthy suspicion alive, perhaps? Bullshitting? A combination of both? Curious, indeed.

Huh, *interesting* (I can never use that word without thinking of InterestingGate with Epi a few games back :P ) fly-by suspicion of LC by Boomslang. I'm not inclined to vote simply because someone tells me to do so, unless I'm in a really silly mood. I'm not in one of those today, and there's not more evidence to back up said vote for me to, er, uh, vote. I'm eloquent today. It's the snow days; they're getting to my head.

Unlike people who keep saying they're gonna vote for Dom eventually, I'm gonna vote for Dom for reasons I already stated, coupled with what I see as even more pronounced behavior of what I found suspicious in the first place during this last phase. Woooooo just found out we're delayed 3 hours tomorrow! :omg: I can still sleep in!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:

Oh, that explains your vote for her. Image
:derp: Fixed now. Actually, I was a bit distracted when I voted. Suffice to say that no more forum reading will be done while I am at work :solitary:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Voted for LC.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I just woke up and I have a hangover.

LC is not bad imo. Boomslang is either lying, framed or something more nefarious. If push comes to shove I will vote anyone over him. ESPECIALLY DOM. :haha:

Metalmarsh is another I have a real civvie read on.

It's probably also worth mentioning that HB had mass suspicions of me earlier in the game that disappeared as the game wore on. I think he hid behind me and survived.

Methinks Dom is right about most things though. Except my alignment. I think he is civ.
I was joking about the especially Dom part, but I would vote anyone to save LC.
So I think we're on the fast train to civ lynch town here again.

Draconus's posts have pinged me, every single time. I don't like the way that he puts words in front of other words that seem to make sense but are in fact meaningless.

So I am voting for he.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Man LC is getting some serious heat.

Guys I am pretty sure he is not bad. I don't have role info on that, but like... I really really don't think we should lynch him y'all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If people believe that's Matt's theory is the most likely, then why the feck are people parroting his vote?

If people think 'Slang was being straight up with his posts, then what are you going to do to him if LC flips civ?

I think I have an idea of what's happened here with Boomslang and LC, and I think Boomslang is either lying about this read to test people's reactions or has misunderstood something that LC did. LC does that sound about right?

I want the LC voters to tell me right now, do you think Boomslang is telling the truth or do you think there is something untoward going on with what he has said?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom I know you have a scum read of me, but I think you also civ read LC. What do you think of this? I don't think you should be the counterwagon. Would you vote Draconus?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

30 minutes ye lurkers
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I do not think LC or Dom is bad but I don't have a good enough baddie read on anyone else either. I was not able to do my iso on Wilgy but I could vote him as a spur to bring more content to the table. Whats the deal with Draconus? He puts words in front of words in a way you don't like Mac? Is there anything else? Long Con if you are around anything from your end?

Sorsha I havent forgotten about you - I need to get my vote sorted out first.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

God I wish I had been able to continue to analyse this game. I have nothing to go on and gut reads on day 6 don't cut it. I fucking suck. Sorry I have nothing to defend you by LC. :(
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Sorsha wrote:
juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:

Some of it has to do with u related to thread stuff, which is why I don't fully trust it. Other reasons relate to the fact I don't feel like I usually do about you, and I've never played with bad julliets. For examp,e, I've never seen you ISO people
Actually, I iso'd BR and some of Lorab because Mac said that was something I could do to prove to him I wasn't bad.

In the case of motel room you can see I did more of a summary of his posts rather than the long form iso with quotes because I didn't feel there was really anything worth quoting unless people want me to. I iso'd he and soon I will do Wilgy because I have (had in motel room's case) vibes that they are bad but nothing to point to.

I'm trying to find baddies because I'm getting to the point where I'm not seeing what i consider to be baddie behaviors.

I was bad in AWR which I know you didn't play and one of the problems I'm having is people who played that game where I was bad are seeing me as the same in this game. Note however I did not do iso's there and I have been told that it's hard to tell the difference between me as bad and me as good. I'm not sure what to do about that.

It is very hard to distinguish bad Juliets from good Juliets. It took me a while to come around to you being bad in AWR but what finally made me realize you were bad was when you changed your vote to prove you were civ/make someone stop suspecting you (I think it was Mac) and now you say that you've been doing iso's to prove to Mac that you're not bad. So just based on that I'd say you don't look civ.
Agreed bad JC and good JC are spookily similar. I didn't play AWR so that's handy info to have.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

awesome
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

These hosts do an amazing job at making sure the lynch ends at the exact same time every day (7:23).

Is there a significance to that time?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:

Agreed bad JC and good JC are spookily similar. I didn't play AWR so that's handy info to have.
Sorsha, there was another game - can't remember which - where SVS thought i was bad and I asked her what I could do to change her mind. She said "vote so-and-so right now" so I did. I was a civ in that game. Asking that question of people is not indicative of my alignment.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I voted draconus.

Basicly - i know this is going to rock the world of mafia.

I trust LC.

I'm willing to move my vote where ever it needs to be to save LC.

So when I joined the game, fz was pretty similar to this for jjj.

Concider me fz to lc's jjj.

I"m sorry it took me so long to get here. Worked a 22 hour day yesterday. (not even exaggerating)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bea wrote:I voted draconus.

Basicly - i know this is going to rock the world of mafia.

I trust LC.

I'm willing to move my vote where ever it needs to be to save LC.

So when I joined the game, fz was pretty similar to this for jjj.

Concider me fz to lc's jjj.

I"m sorry it took me so long to get here. Worked a 22 hour day yesterday. (not even exaggerating)
:srsnod:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Steffler is love. Steffler is life.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:These hosts do an amazing job at making sure the lynch ends at the exact same time every day (7:23).

I think they just know how to do it. I've hosted with SVS before and we did the same but there was no significance to the time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:These hosts do an amazing job at making sure the lynch ends at the exact same time every day (7:23).

I think they just know how to do it. I've hosted with SVS before and we did the same but there was no significance to the time.
MacDougall wrote:Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok, to help save long con - and if you are bad lc I'll never forgive you - I will put a vote on Draconus.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I trust Mac. He must be right.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Noted: Metalmarsh desperately trying to keep his vote on a non outcome.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Draconus wrote:I trust Mac. He must be right.
Then self vote
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:Steffler is love. Steffler is life.
In an ironic twist of fate, my complete Sandman (an early valentines prezzie from the hubby) arrived today.

I was Death in LC's Sandman game. It was my all time favorite role ever. Even if I didn't live past N2.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
Then self vote
Oh you did hahaha.

I <3 u
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

If it was 4:20, maybe. 4:08, 8:15, possibly. 7:23 is just the time the first poll ended. I like promptness. I don't like last minute votes :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:

If it was 4:20, maybe. 4:08, 8:15, possibly. 7:23 is just the time the first poll ended. I like promptness. I don't like last minute votes :grin:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Drac - if you are a civ, your sacrifice is amazing. Your death would not be in vein.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I don't know why I'm getting votes. But if LC is good, this must be the right way to go.

Linki Mac. Did you look at the poll. I did :mad:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

bea wrote:Drac - if you are a civ, your sacrifice is amazing. Your death would not be in vein.
Why?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Then self vote
Oh you did hahaha.

I <3 u
Dude

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”