Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Night 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Might not have been calling people out for lying, but he def. was not shy about dumping Boe info all over the thread, so I'm not buying the "stuff I don't usually do" B.S tbqh
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

bea wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Dammit. I took an ambitious shot, using a technique I usually don't employ, based on reasons I thought were solid. Everything was there except the alignment of the guy who got lynched. I'm really sorry, LC.
what is this supposed to even mean?

"a technique I don't usually employ"? which one? "for reasons I thought were solid"? what reasons?

What was there?

You do know you are likely next up on the block right? Now is not the time to be vague.
"a technique I don't usually employ" - heavy infohinting/straight up "this dude is bad" statements
"reasons I thought were solid" - not publicly available information that I interpreted as evidence of baddieness/team interactions

I know I'm likely next up on the block, but you'd be lynching me based on the following thought process: even though I'm bad, I took a huge risk and stuck my neck out to target someone I knew wasn't on my team. That's a play that would have terrible odds against me if I were bad.

DH, if you think I remember the details of my play a year ago, you have a much higher opinion of me than I do. Maybe I get stressed in GoC situations and try to pull different moves? It's worth noting that Face of Boe was a civ role as well.

Honestly, I don't know why you aren't looking at MM hardcore now for that late vote switch. I might have started the idea, but he put the nail in the coffin, and in a very shifty/last-minute way. I don't like it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang wrote:
bea wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Dammit. I took an ambitious shot, using a technique I usually don't employ, based on reasons I thought were solid. Everything was there except the alignment of the guy who got lynched. I'm really sorry, LC.

"a technique I don't usually employ"? which one? "for reasons I thought were solid"? what reasons?

What was there?

You do know you are likely next up on the block right? Now is not the time to be vague.
"a technique I don't usually employ" - heavy infohinting/straight up "this dude is bad" statements
"reasons I thought were solid" - not publicly available information that I interpreted as evidence of baddieness/team interactions

I know I'm likely next up on the block, but you'd be lynching me based on the following thought process: even though I'm bad, I took a huge risk and stuck my neck out to target someone I knew wasn't on my team. That's a play that would have terrible odds against me if I were bad.

DH, if you think I remember the details of my play a year ago, you have a much higher opinion of me than I do. Maybe I get stressed in GoC situations and try to pull different moves? It's worth noting that Face of Boe was a civ role as well.

Honestly, I don't know why you aren't looking at MM hardcore now for that late vote switch. I might have started the idea, but he put the nail in the coffin, and in a very shifty/last-minute way. I don't like it.
If there is more than one mafia team why wouldn't you bend LC over a barrel if you thought you could reap the cred.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:Reeks.

But hey-- MM said HB killed himself to show I'm bad. :rolleyes:
:boom:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:@dom, you answered your own question. You asked what evidence I've brought forth, and you followed it up with the evidence I've brought forth.

You also stated a suspect list with my name on it. Ok, what is your case against me?

I know you're not happy that I've claimed neutral, yet am suddenly casing you. Whether such actions would benefit me or not are is my own problem. You can't decide that for me. You can decide whether to believe my claim, but based what you have said since that point, I have no reason to see that you don't believe me.
....I literally have argued that you aren't behaving like I'd expect you to if you were truly neutral. I posted about it a lot. Selective memory or bad?
Can't tell.
Yes I understand that. Can you explain that mindset from a baddie perspective?
...Yes.... and I have been....

I think you are a baddie who thought they found an easy lynch.
No you haven't.

You haven't offered a counter-argument to my HamburgerBoy suggestion either. Leaving aside whether HBoy wanted to suicide or not, HBoy (probably) hid behind a baddie the night he died. That's a reasonable assumption. I also believe he would have hinted about it the night before he died too, so in case he died, we would know who to look at.

I think you are the most likely person to fit this scenario. Do you disagree? If you do disagree with this statement, I want to see a name of another person Hamburgerboy may have hidden behind, and why.
YEs I did.
And I think your HBBoy shit is stupid and wrong. HB did not hide behind someone he vehemently thought was bad only to die. He didn't hide behind me, and I'm not bad.

So.... :rolleyes:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

RIP Long Con

I'm so sorry I missed the vote everyone. I went out with friends earlier thinking I'd be back home by poll time, but we ended up hangin' out for longer then expected. Probably would've voted Boom over Long Con, too, so again, super sorry.

FZ - Do you think I'm bad? I noticed in one of your last posts, you said something to the effect of "Maybe Long Con and Matt cooked up this plan that Boomslang was cursed to save Long Con", and that was pretty out of nowhere.

Boomslang - Ummm if Boom were to be lynched and ended up bad, this might look bad for me haha, but I do want to bring up a possibility...

I believe I've heard of a "btsc checker" role in some games, and for all we know, Boom is that role, checked LC, and got a positive. Boom even said beforehand he wasn't 100%, but he felt good about it. That screams btsc check to me. Does anyone else think this is possible?

Anyway, sorry for missing the vote. Derp.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Derp. Probably would've voted Drac* over Long Con.
Image Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Boomslang wrote:
bea wrote:

What was there?

So you missed the part where I said both you and Marshy are my top two focus points.

Good to know. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

bea - If you read Boom's statements from that quote you just posted, it seems very obvious to me that he got a positive btsc check on Long Con.

He says "everything was there except for the alignment". He said "not publicly available information that leaned to team interactions".

Am I going mad? :faint:
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

;__;

LC... I fell asleep... I'm sorry. Guess I'm going back to bed now...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Matt wrote:RIP Long Con

I'm so sorry I missed the vote everyone. I went out with friends earlier thinking I'd be back home by poll time, but we ended up hangin' out for longer then expected. Probably would've voted Boom over Long Con, too, so again, super sorry.

FZ - Do you think I'm bad? I noticed in one of your last posts, you said something to the effect of "Maybe Long Con and Matt cooked up this plan that Boomslang was cursed to save Long Con", and that was pretty out of nowhere.

Boomslang - Ummm if Boom were to be lynched and ended up bad, this might look bad for me haha, but I do want to bring up a possibility...

I believe I've heard of a "btsc checker" role in some games, and for all we know, Boom is that role, checked LC, and got a positive. Boom even said beforehand he wasn't 100%, but he felt good about it. That screams btsc check to me. Does anyone else think this is possible?

I think, personally, that if you had a bts check (and I don't remember that as a role power, but I don't play a lot of games these days) then you would at least have enough good sense to wait before dumping the info into the thread since there were not one but 2 instances of civ bts this game.

And bts isn't condeming for bad by ANY streach of the imagination.

I would think, if he had that sort of role he would have kept it under his hat and looked to - you know -build a case. Find connections to bad people that lead to the idea that his bts was in fact bad.

This feels a bit weak tbh matt.

That said, I'd had SO many losses in my life the past 2 weeks. So I'm a bit emo and angry now over this one too.

linki - matt - Ok - I can almost get it - but again - if you don't know for sure - why would you blast it? Civ bts isn't something new. Why would you risk it if you had that sort of role?

And boom if you had that role - why didn't you just wait and see for a bit to see if he was alligning with bad people or people who seemed civ?

and wigly -if you are a civ - wake up. And fight!
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

I have work in 6 hours...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

i ment that not like necessarily right that second - but you know...when you can.
fight man! fight! but sleep too. sweets.

when you come back, give us what you can. That's all I was saying.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Crashed asleep six hours ago...

*checks result*...

...shit

Sorry, LC.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Sorry for the late update, but here's the sitch on the family emergency mentioned earlier. My mom, who has been very sick with a cold/something else for 5 days now, got overheated when she was working out. She passed out and hit her face when she fell to the floor. I think she had a minor concussion, but she is doing just fine now. So nothing to worry about :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

BS.

-_-
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Draconus wrote:Sorry for the late update, but here's the sitch on the family emergency mentioned earlier. My mom, who has been very sick with a cold/something else for 5 days now, got overheated when she was working out. She passed out and hit her face when she fell to the floor. I think she had a minor concussion, but she is doing just fine now. So nothing to worry about :)
I'm glad she is ok. :hug: that is way more important than this game.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guys, what do these positions mean?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

lol DH voted position 1
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I thought dh voted position 5?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi bea. Is Dom bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I feel like that lynch has had a pretty profound impact on the tone of the thread... Almost like everyone is in mourning. #JD7
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

You think MM sounds remotely upset?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:You think MM sounds remotely upset?
Do I ever sound upset?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:I thought dh voted position 5?
It's called position 5.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:

Wow. That's... not entirely dismissable. But if that's really the case, Boom's attack was just awful. I wouldn't have remotely done it like that, in his shoes. Why would he not evaluate that he can only, at best, suspect LC of bad-kind BTSC?

Not sure if to believe this defense nor you defending him / 10.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:lol DH voted position 1
Pretty sure thats a 5.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Rico hit what I was gonna say on the head pretty much. Although I would add that with Civ BTSC and Indy BTSC confirmed as possible in the game, a BTSC checker that got "positive" would still IMO not be enough to go about what Boom did. It also doesn't discount that Boom has that power and is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Damn, I'm really really sorry, LC. I went to bed pretty pleased with myself and sure we got a baddie. Irony is, my major issue with LC was that he was smarter than that. Turns out he wasn't, but now I'm the new idiot :disappoint:

Bea, I really wish you would have come in sooner. You were the only person I felt I trusted out of the living. It would have made a difference. I hate that my hours won't allow me to be here at deadline. :(
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

As for what happened, Boomslang, that was a very silly thing to do. I don't know if you're bad or not, but :sigh:

The only way I see MM doing what he did as a baddie is if Drac is bad himself. Otherwise, what would MM have to gain by voting LC and influencing the lynch like that?

I'm starting to believe there is only one baddie team.

If that's the case, the baddies knew both Drac and LC were good. I think their votes can be found on both trains.
Out of the Drac voters, Juliets looks the worst to me.
Out of the LC voters, everyone looks pretty bad...
And I think there's a baddie in the other non voters and Dom voters as well.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Pretty sure thats a 5.
Again, pretty sure position 5 is the name of position 1. The Hosts are doing it for funsies.

Notice the poll title doesn't say Choose a position. It says nothing except This is your poll for tonight. The options are called...

The positions behind the options can still be 1 to 5.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Minor issue here, but
bea wrote:what mac said.

But I think you can understand why we thought the way we did.

Since you didn't go down, help us avenge him.

I am srrsly not pleased that a civ lc and a civ br have been taken from me.

You jerks I actually trusted him and for once he didn't pull the football away!!!!
I get the need to say it, attachment-wise, but I get less the need to say it, game-wise. You've "had" LC to play with for roughly seven full cycles. Would you prefer to have other players taken away instead?

I never personally put any great deal into RIP-reaction hunting, but gotta say, this one feels 10% forcey.

Also, this
bea wrote:I'm very interested in seeing who votes what position tonight :D

linki - that too dom.
Why very interested? Do you have something in mind about this poll. Do you know something we don't?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Pretty sure thats a 5.
Again, pretty sure position 5 is the name of position 1. The Hosts are doing it for funsies.

Notice the poll title doesn't say Choose a position. It says nothing except This is your poll for tonight. The options are called...

How do y'all u know
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Pretty sure thats a 5.

How do y'all u know
Sorry, what?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

FZ. wrote:As for what happened, Boomslang, that was a very silly thing to do. I don't know if you're bad or not, but :sigh:

The only way I see MM doing what he did as a baddie is if Drac is bad himself. Otherwise, what would MM have to gain by voting LC and influencing the lynch like that?

If that's the case, the baddies knew both Drac and LC were good. I think their votes can be found on both trains.
Why do I look worst to you? I admittedly jumped onto a vote that I hoped would help save LC. Others who voted for Draco did the same. So why me the worst?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FZ. of the LC voters, who do you think looks the worst? Who looks worse to you: Boom, MM, or Draco? Does MM's last minute vote for LC read as neutral to you?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Pretty sure thats a 5.

This is true. The positions can also be what they say they are or some mixed up version of the order. It could be anything so what's the best method for determining how to vote?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Pretty sure thats a 5.

This is true. The positions can also be what they say they are or some mixed up version of the order. It could be anything so what's the best method for determining how to vote?
Right now? Given what we know about Kubrick (where you at, mofo!), not vote either the option called "Position 5" (that could be position 1), nor "Position 1" (that could very well position 1 be). As for mixed up version, I never like that idea. Too meta, in this case. Too Matrix. "The positions you see are not the positions you think they are, nor the inversed positions you think they might be." Mneh.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think LC is bad too, but he pointed out that HBoy called him a civ, so I think there is some room for doubt.

Why don't we just lynch someone else today and see if Boomslang changes his tune tomorrow? :shrug:
So you don't consider that maybe HB was wrong, hid behind LC the night he died and LC's bad and was the reason for HB dying?

HB's last rainbow list has LoRab in light green I'd like to add..... And Tranq, jjj and BlackRock (and me) in orange so I'm not sure how leaning on HB's reads of people should be evidence of anything for anyone.
This is interesting. The highest reads would likely indicate civs. The lowest don't indicate any knowledge that HB might have had. Your dismissal of HB in general because of this is telling, perhaps.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:As for what happened, Boomslang, that was a very silly thing to do. I don't know if you're bad or not, but :sigh:

Why do I look worst to you? I admittedly jumped onto a vote that I hoped would help save LC. Others who voted for Draco did the same. So why me the worst?
Again, this is only assuming Drac is a civ. If he isn't, the entire analysis isn't worth anything.
It felt like Bea and Mac were genuinely trying to save LC, whereas you could have been playing the torn player part who didn't know who to vote for among the two, while in fact, knew both were civvies. It's not impossible that they were planning a mastermind scheme and you are the naive casualty, but looking back at that exchange, they felt more genuine to me. You could all be civvies, but I doubt the baddies put all the eggs in one basket.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@ Rico all cigs are a great loss true. I think game wise lc's role was particularly useful to the Civil and I think it's pretty obvious why. As for the poll it's the first one that flat out names positions. Nothing like the cute questions to hide behind reason wise. Hence the interest. No one is able to say something like "oh, I just voted for the bar because I like booze" for example.

@ fz, I was sad I wasn't in earlier too. I worked Sunday from 8 am to 2:30 am. No joke. Monday I just didn't wake up fast enough to get in here. :(
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:

Again, this is only assuming Drac is a civ. If he isn't, the entire analysis isn't worth anything.
It felt like Bea and Mac were genuinely trying to save LC, whereas you could have been playing the torn player part who didn't know who to vote for among the two, while in fact, knew both were civvies. It's not impossible that they were planning a mastermind scheme and you are the naive casualty, but looking back at that exchange, they felt more genuine to me. You could all be civvies, but I doubt the baddies put all the eggs in one basket.
When it came to saving LC I wasn't torn. I wasn't sure that could happen until bea voted and I saw the chance. If I really wanted LC to die (because I was bad) why wouldnt I vote wilgy whom I had mentioned in the run up to the vote? I understand that is wifomy but think about it anyway. I also think there were no baddies hiding in the Draco vote because it was a vote that drew a lot of attention. Besides, why would they want to vote against the person they wanted to get rid of, LC. I think some baddies were in the LC vote and others hid in the one off votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom wrote:FZ. of the LC voters, who do you think looks the worst? Who looks worse to you: Boom, MM, or Draco? Does MM's last minute vote for LC read as neutral to you?
MM's vote is something I don't get. If I judge by my standards, if I were an indie, I would try and help the town, so if that's the case, it's what he might have done. But MM isn't me, so I don't know. What I do know is, unless Drac is bad, what reason did he have, as a baddie, to shift his vote to LC? Knowing LC is good would have just ended up in him looking the worst. I can't see the logic in this, so if someone can shed some light on this, it will be appreciated.

As for Boomslang, I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Again, he'd have to know we would look at him, but maybe he's brave enough and thought he could make it work. That said, I don't even know why he felt he had to do that, as a baddie, instead of watching in what direction the wind was blowing (in terms of who was getting votes), and only using that if a baddie was being strongly considered. I don't think that was the case when he came out with it.

Bottom line, none of them really make sense as baddies, but MM is the more unpredictable to me, so maybe him. :shrug:

Lastly, I have no reason to believe Drac is a civvie, but that crazy voting before deadline felt genuine. I don't really know much about his play. If he's bad, that was some major acting on his part. Do you think it's something he's capable of doing?

linki: hey Bea. I get it, not your fault. Just me ventilating frustration :hug:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:

When it came to saving LC I wasn't torn. I wasn't sure that could happen until bea voted and I saw the chance. If I really wanted LC to die (because I was bad) why wouldnt I vote wilgy whom I had mentioned in the run up to the vote? I understand that is wifomy but think about it anyway. I also think there were no baddies hiding in the Draco vote because it was a vote that drew a lot of attention. Besides, why would they want to vote against the person they wanted to get rid of, LC. I think some baddies were in the LC vote and others hid in the one off votes.
Yeah, it's all WIFOM. I think baddies spread their votes. Trying to save LC would look good, so why not try it if a civ would go down anyway? I don't know.
Why did you want to save LC. How sure were you he was good?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I had not been contacted by LC but I have played with him a lot over the years and felt the strongest I'd ever felt about him being good. Then, when Mac and bea started carrying on I knew he was an important civ role as opposed to just a civ which in turn persuaded me to vote another possibly civ player instead of someone else who didn't have as many votes. And I'm not buddying Mac and bea, it could have been almost anyone who acted like they did.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Dom wrote:FZ. of the LC voters, who do you think looks the worst? Who looks worse to you: Boom, MM, or Draco? Does MM's last minute vote for LC read as neutral to you?
MM's vote is something I don't get. If I judge by my standards, if I were an indie, I would try and help the town, so if that's the case, it's what he might have done. But MM isn't me, so I don't know. What I do know is, unless Drac is bad, what reason did he have, as a baddie, to shift his vote to LC? Knowing LC is good would have just ended up in him looking the worst. I can't see the logic in this, so if someone can shed some light on this, it will be appreciated.

As for Boomslang, I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Again, he'd have to know we would look at him, but maybe he's brave enough and thought he could make it work. That said, I don't even know why he felt he had to do that, as a baddie, instead of watching in what direction the wind was blowing (in terms of who was getting votes), and only using that if a baddie was being strongly considered. I don't think that was the case when he came out with it.

Bottom line, none of them really make sense as baddies, but MM is the more unpredictable to me, so maybe him. :shrug:

Lastly, I have no reason to believe Drac is a civvie, but that crazy voting before deadline felt genuine. I don't really know much about his play. If he's bad, that was some major acting on his part. Do you think it's something he's capable of doing?

Contrary to my attitude on Day 3, I don't like ties. Draco has self-voted in a situation like this before, and been civ. I had a slight baddie read on LC. I felt more comfortable voting for LC than Draco.

The guy also never picked me for BTSC, so :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Contrary to my attitude on Day 3, I don't like ties. Draco has self-voted in a situation like this before, and been civ. I had a slight baddie read on LC. I felt more comfortable voting for LC than Draco.

The guy also never picked me for BTSC, so :pout:
Metalmarsh you were around earlier than you voted. Why did you wait so late to vote LC if you thought he was bad? Did something happen in the last few minutes that caused you to vote for him? If not, why didn't you vote earlier - even earlier in the day? When did you make your final decision to vote for him?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmm. To everyone who says "Well Boom didn't know if it was civ btsc, so I don't understand why he went so hard after Long Con"...are you all purposely forgetting that Tranq had just died, and we had found out he was Golden's civ btsc buddy? With knowledge that a civ btsc team was dead, don't you think, from Boom's perspective, that it would be highly unlikely there were two civ btsc teams?

FZ - You didn't answer my question. What was up with you trying to link me and Long Con at the last second of his lynch? Had you suspected me prior to that? Just felt super sketchy IMO.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Hmm. To everyone who says "Well Boom didn't know if it was civ btsc, so I don't understand why he went so hard after Long Con"...are you all purposely forgetting that Tranq had just died, and we had found out he was Golden's civ btsc buddy? With knowledge that a civ btsc team was dead, don't you think, from Boom's perspective, that it would be highly unlikely there were two civ btsc teams?

FZ - You didn't answer my question. What was up with you trying to link me and Long Con at the last second of his lynch? Had you suspected me prior to that? Just felt super sketchy IMO.
Except Long Con was never part of a "team". He was a civ with the ability to reach out to anyone.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”